Noah Holliman JR Thread

Kang in Broward Election Fraud BTFOs Himself

What can you autists find on this nubian king?

>archive.is/O8SnV
>archive.is/w8FAS

Attached: 41092097_2174610452612327_1588496854176235520_n.jpg (720x724, 61.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardDeNapoli/status/1061875319022477312
archive.is/QpEce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't research here. We just call eachother feds, kikes and trumpcucks, you fucking kike.

if this is true and youre not blowin smoke up my ass then we need to focus autism in arizona
flipping 10,000 sinema votes please

Attached: jewishsellouts.jpg (1190x651, 152.53K)

it's true, user

Attached: 2018-11-12 01_22_39-Laura Loomer on Twitter_ _EXCLUSIVE PHOTOs_ An SOE box w_ the word “PROVISIONAL”.png (1020x748, 1.28M)

apparently the bomb hoax reported at Broward airport was meant to cover this massive fuckup of pyramidic proportions

This is going to be great.

awwww sheeeit

Attached: 2018-11-12 01_03_00-.png (850x905, 920.98K)

inb4 someone rope-a-doped her into another bullshit story.

(((Affurmativ Blackshun))) pissing in (((Koward Kounti)))'s face is a crumb of divine justice, ChurchNons

Not a bullshit story. Broward sheriffs are there and Loomer too all the pics. Our honorary Jewish Princess delivered.

Hahahhaa aaaaHhahahahhaa hahahhahahahahahahaha hahahhahaha yes

Reported for disinfo.

$50 says Avis woodland cargo bro had full intentions to bang said JAP.

You forgot the last part

sadly, you may be right about this.

which means the faggot FBI are in on this conspiracy to steal the election, since that mail facility is their crime scene. wanna bet the special trannies at FBI are themselves stuffing and forging ballots while using the MAGAbomber hoax as their smoke screen? i keep wondering what is it going to take to scuttle FBI. each new crime caper the FBI commits is more breath taking and audacious than the last. now FBI is like that Man on a Wire. how far will they get until they fall off? the further they go into criminal sedition, they worse the retaliation is going to be. FBI needs to clean house and fast and that starts with doing what James Schlesinger did on his first day as CIA Director in 1973 replacing Richard Helms and firing the top 1,000 most senior personnel. except adjust for inflation, so 10,000 corrupt FBI agents need to be told "YOU'RE FIRED"

I used to dig when things like this arose, I don't anymore. I see no fucking point in putting in work to make things obvious when even after contacting politicians with enough information to make a case stick they do nothing with it. Why should I put energy and effort into doing their fucking job for them when they won't even go the last mile? The republican party is useless and I hope it dies a miserable death while begging for muh based natural conservative spics to just give them 2% more of the vote. They chose this future when they chose shekels over their people and they're all going to receive the same treatment that Cruz and Tucker are getting right now. They thought that as long as they secured wealth they'd be safe in their little gated communities and they deserve every bit of misery that the leftists are piling upon them now because they clearly didn't give a fuck when it was happening to all the rest of us as we were passed over for management positions by less skilled people just because they got bonus diversity points for being a shitskin or having a gash between their legs. Fuck every last rich white person, they should have been pouring money into our own version of AIPAC starting decades ago, instead they utterly abdicated their aristocratic duties.

Even if there's video evidence of a box of sorted republican votes being dumped in the garbage, while a vote counter laughs and replaced them with a box of fake democratic votes - no one is going to do anything. That's how fucked things are now.

The Jewish media cabal is already trying to bury this. Not to be a Debbie Downer but I feel like they will succeed. Our culture functions on lies now.

And I bet the GOP will still concede faster than a kike can pick up a nickle.

Attached: there-are-some-things-flex-seal-just-cant-fix.jpg.png (596x400, 227.41K)

VIDEO OF AVIS AND BOXED

twitter.com/RichardDeNapoli/status/1061875319022477312

Capture it before they nuke it tonight

Attached: funny-hilarious-pictures-16.jpg (500x442, 61.9K)

Frankly, I feel like this is the only thing we got out of all this. Seeing sellout cucks get their shit pushed in like the common man.

and do fucking what with it?

All these crying shills. 24/7 shifts ayyy boys?

filtered

You mean like this?

Attached: broward avis.mp4 (360x640, 7.91M)

Filter me.

I'M STILL HERE!

Yes!

Attached: DryOPimV4AAuQOC.jpg (1024x616 105.68 KB, 78.82K)

>twitter.com/RichardDeNapoli/status/1061875319022477312

Thank you anons.

so my guess is they took the real ones and forgot to ditch them somewhere because they're dumb niggers?

saged by mistake

[muffled jewish noises]

Pretty much, once shit hits the fan if I come across someone who was rich they damned well better have evidence that they had put some effort into trying to stop it or I'm going to treat them the same way I would a jew because 99% of them have done nothing more than take payouts to ignore or outright betray their people.

"first bullet goes to the traitor" is a saying for a reason.
If you listen to the twatter video, he even says the sheriff had no interest in investigating.

lel. wonder who the Broward County Sheriff is tho

Attached: zvzvd66d3b0897.jpg (455x427, 39.9K)

behold a superior intelligence. the plant will reach new levels of consciousness once the white man is phased out and the melaninated nubian man takes his place as the rightful heir of planet earth

Attached: 2018-11-12 02_43_53-(1) Noah Holliman Jr.png (326x516, 191.66K)

The Feebs, the FOP, the Masons that happen to be LEO's and Mossad are one big happy crime family in Broward and Palm Beach. California isn't the only state that should be burning

HO LEE FUQQ! Several boxes of Broward County Provisional ballots just flew over my house.

Attached: congress commie horse mouth spic.png (258x132, 88.31K)

Thank god our enemies are retarded. Doubly good now that the law preventing the left from being accused of voter fraud was killed a few months ago.

Sploitable

Infograph of Florida stolen election

In case you want a memory of your first 4yrs and last years paying attention to politics and how the system was run into the ground.

Attached: mid terms election voter fraud stolen.jpg (2103x7039, 1.58M)

I can't think of any possible use for this image, but still feel like it had to be made.

Attached: holliman glow.jpg (666x724, 128.88K)

Dude, don't you see it? We're headed to TonTon Macoute land with precipitous haste.

We're fighting the dumbest and most important war in the history of the species. Remember that.

Attached: super cuck.jpg (1082x1647, 242.13K)

If they glow, they need more environmental feedback.

This is why the kikes are flooding the country with the slightly less retarded spics instead of nigs. Even with the built in muh slave back story they still couldn't take that chance.

So obvious the GOP wanted to lose big so Trump could finally stfu.

Also fox was calling elections with less than 10% counted based on polling data. KEK

Like this?

Attached: holliman glow 2.jpg (666x724, 184.85K)

Source?

SAVE THIS VIDEO. IT'S IMPORTANT ENOUGH THEY SHOAH'D HIS ACCOUNT!
>twitter.com/RichardDeNapoli/status/1061875319022477312
You did God's work user

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (660x469, 80.62K)

*tweet (not account)

Attached: midtermgillumhollimanglow.jpg (720x724, 514.58K)

source this!!!!!

Anyone with a burner Twitter feeling froggy enough to tweet these gems?

Attached: holy-terry.png (460x310, 309.09K)

I think it might be an old Project Veritas video? Seems familiar.
The black guy was spilling the beans about the operation while making jokes on a bus with the undercover reporter filming IIRC.
Can't recall more than that.

Attached: WE.jpg (256x197, 4.62K)

Attached: breaking-news-broward-ballots.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

kill yourself, jew. sinema is anti-kike.

My sides

Holy SHIT
The Fixed By Israel were in on it you say?
No FUCKING WAY!

This is great by the way user. Everyone should be spamming CNN etc with calls that they too have found yet more Broward county ballots in absurd places. Obviously nothing could actually be absurd about this, so they ALL must be real, right? :^)

medium keks

forgot calling each other nigger, Nigger

does this guy get 30 or 40 shots to the back of the head for his suicide is my question?

Any consequences for any of the election fraud 3 days later?

Attached: the-lobby.jpg (148x222, 8.55K)

Broward County is crawling with Florida state police and FBI. Rick Scott and the RNC will not back down on this. You blackpillfags/shills have it all wrong. This was not a state election. It's federal.

No, the kikes aren't even that smart, its only because of proximity. I mean they're still flooding Europe with Africans after all.

lol yea OK. One of the faggots that threatened Tucker's family worked for the feds when he snitched on all his buddies during the inaugural protests. The fact he was never arrested means he's an active informant and the feds know what he does. Don't hold your fucking breath m8

Please tell me when the government has suffered any consequences, ever. I think you have been blinded by christian morality tales, where the evil are punished, and the righteous prevail. For some bizarre reason, you seem to think these tales are reality.

- t. Jewish unpaid RNC college intern

And Tucker Carlson is 2nd generation CIA.

The whole thing is an elaborate CIA psyop staged for Fox News mouth breathers like you.

We'll see, Arizona is about to be called for the pussy-hat wearing dyke, who managed to snag red counties who overwhelmingly voted for a Republican to be Governor. John McShitstain's cuckservatives are telling the voters to go to hell and accept it.

It's hilarious how we are letting this get slid right off the front page by obvious slide threads.0

AZ is officially lost. White majority is gone by 2020. TX is the same. The spics are headed NE now. Get ready.

BlackpillFags and slide threads abound. No mystery.

There's the red pill and the blue pill, that's it.

this is the thing; the "never trumpers" the RINOs and Bushites hate Trump far more than even the most radical Democrat niggers do.

Anti-Israel, pro-Marxist. Still a kike lover, except more directly a threat to Arizonans who will be disarmed while their state takes in 7 digit numbers of illegals. Also she is probably secretly pro-Israel like Obama who handed Libya over to the kikes.

They're as desperate as we are it seems if this is the hand of the ZOG that they picked to perform this task. Don't falter in due diligence anons when you start digging. Archive, JPEG, WEBM, and most importantly of all, share EVERYTHING you find not just here (here first preferably though) but also IRL. Wake as many people up as possible we're at the home stretch right now, regardless of DOTR or some contrived political coup what matters MOST right now is getting you and your people ready and aware of just how fucked everything is.

The redpilling process is what they want to stop, this isn't a matter of JUST elections anymore, this is our country blatantly being stolen from us by people who should be legally considered retarded. THIS MATERIAL IS WHAT WAKES PEOPLE UP AND OUR SHILLING AND DERAILMENT THAT WE'RE EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW COULD NOT BE MORE INDICATIVE OF THIS, WHO SAID YOU COULD REST SOLDIER?

why do i care?

I was being facetious, I know damn well nobody will be punished for any of this.

I think you meant shekel

Attached: tard pepe.png (658x662, 27.04K)

Project Veritas is financed by the same kikes who back the group that nog is affiliated with, they'd never expose the ZOG machine.
archive.is/QpEce

It's almost as if the grandfather of multiple yidlets isn't really at odds with world jewry.

Attached: Project Veritas San Francisco Jewish Federation.png (648x814, 317.82K)

Sorry to blackpill, but where was fucking Trump in all this? I have tried to convinced myself that Trump was a good change, but with national law enforcement resources, they should have known and exposed much more. THIS WAS EXPOSED BECAUSE OF STUPID BEING CAUGHT RED HANDED BY CIVILIANS. NOT THE DOJ OR WHOEVER SHOULD BE ENFORCING THE LAW.

there's no such thing as a "blackpill"

Attached: MFW - TFW - CIA guy - uhhh no.gif (200x255, 1.4M)

This.
Blackpill and whitepill are kike D&C.
sage for double post

Look who showed up.

Attached: merchant.png (686x497, 763.15K)

no