Vietcong bug woman put needles in thousands of strawberries Ms Trinh, who was...

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Vietcong bug woman put needles in thousands of strawberries

Ms Trinh, who was born in Vietnam but came to Australia as a refugee 20 years ago, worked at the Berrylicious/Berry Obsession fruit farm in southeast Queensland as a supervisor.

The court heard Ms Trinh was allegedly motivated by spite and revenge when she instead needles into strawberries between September 2 and 5.

Bug people exclusion act when? Bug people hate whites as well and want to enslave whites from within if they have the smarts. The less smart are resentful every day that they're living at the bottom of the western world, even though that bottom is 1000x better than the bottom of their countries.

theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/strawberry-needles-accused-my-ut-trinh-acted-in-spite-court-hears/news-story/d4350b399c0f5f606cdc86cb5449a917

Attached: 5d428012a8b16206c023a12d949483b1.jpg (25.98 KB, 649x365)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/strawberry-needles-accused-my-ut-trinh-acted-in-spite-court-hears/news-story/d4350b399c0f5f606cdc86cb5449a917
archive.is/5cCeT
pastebin.com/sRdqrvdb
nationalww2museum.org/students-teachers/student-resources/research-starters/research-starters-us-military-numbers
resist.com/libertybell/LB-199202.pdf
rt.com/news/443959-needle-pear-australia-contamination/
archive.is/Qo2Ba
archive.is/9aWNE

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Those 60-70 year old women with spiky white / grey hair and have the same head shape as Edward Norton are so fucking hot

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

The best way to wake people up to how shitskins hate whites are to show people stories like this and encourage shitskins to chimp out.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

caught by DNA analysis
Not even smart enough to use gloves. Wew.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

REFUGEES WELCOME

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Asians have a higher average IQ than whites, they said.

James Lee
James Lee

This is berry serious and she must be bought to justice immediately

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

I’ve always felt this was cherrypicked bullshit

Nice pun[jabi] shtick

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Fucking commies

Attached: Strawberry-Fields.jpg (56.44 KB, 460x345)
Attached: Strawberry-Shakedown.jpg (81.88 KB, 700x467)

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Obviously it was only one bad apple, user. Why would we exclude millions of sub humans who hate us covertly just because one acts upon that hate and seeks to do indiscriminate harm?

t. liberal

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

It had to be said; doing the job that white people wouldn't do.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

I’ve always felt this was cherrypicked bullshit
Agreed. It's the same thing with the "Ashkenazi jews have an average IQ of 110" claim.
The IQ studies leave me torn, because on the one hand it's pretty obvious that whites are more intelligent than the swarthier people on the planet and they confirm what seems obvious. On the other hand the methodology of the studies is so shit that they can hardly be used to prove anything. I'm even willing to buy that Koreans and Japanese might have a higher average IQ than whites, but I call bullshit on claims that the Chinese or South East Asians are super intelligent.

Camden James
Camden James

What's going on here? they're destroying crops to keep the prices high?

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

I worked on a construction site with two chink laborers that had their engineering degrees but couldn't use them here because of professional standards that didn't recognize their mainland degrees. The more talkative one laid it on the line to me;

"You white people think all Chinese are so intelligent, but it's bullshit. It seems that way because the most intelligent chinese can escape to get here. If you go to China you'll see that it's overflowing with millions and millions of really REALLY stupid people".

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

They had to dispose the "contaminated" strawberries after the needle strawberry spree months ago.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

My DACApede wife from Brazil would never done that… I guess that's why we call all Hispanics DACAryans around here

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

doing the job that white people wouldn't do.

I hate that phrase.
Really, I do.
Why? Because its not that the white man would'nt do it, its because its a "im lazy" or "its boring"excuse.
Were it not for the cheaper alternative of shitskin subhumans, the white race would invent a solution, that would either make the work easier or automated so he would'nt have to do it in the first place.
Just program it with directions and push "start".

I cant remember how many times something that really IS boring as fuck landed on me to do.
But I do it - you have to do it, because it just so happened to land in your lap to do.
SO better do it then and get it over with, so its off your hands quicker then!
That what's called responsibility - something subhumans factually lack.

Attached: c21.jpg (30.43 KB, 468x347)

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

When there's a contamination, they have to destroy entire batches.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

based (((esoteric))) immigrants

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

You need to join the winning side.

Attached: 12411111.PNG (5.21 KB, 804x70)
Attached: 12400000.PNG (7.94 KB, 1029x85)

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Fucking knew it was a migrant doing this. Thought it would turn out to be a sandnigger or a pajeet, tbh, but unsurprising it turned out to be a veitcong bug. Called it as a woman too. My doubting-arse family can suck my sweaty "racist" ballsack.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

How can I read the article without paying?

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

he doesn't know

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

Enlighten me.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Yeah I was being pretty sarcastic when i said that.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

(OP)
no archive link
article behind paywall
not sure if OP is spamming or just gay…

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

And this is why you eat a strawberry in two bites and not one.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Strawberries are nasty little parcels of pesticide. Don't eat that skinless shit.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

This is what you guys should do in nigger areas markets.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

it took them a long long time to come up with this explanation

how real it was in the first place I don't know but as usual I absolutely assume that there's things they aren't telling us about this. Was this some kind of message from China ?

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

I wonder how many shekels a get like that gives.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

It's important to note that despite their supposedly high IQ, China operates very much like a third world country: infrastructure collapsing and malfunctioning in retarded ways, killing tons of people; plastic foods killing infants and adults on mass scale, etc. I have no doubt that the Hans are probably pretty smart. And that's probably why the average is 105. Communism isn't much of an excuse either considering how well European countries rebounded. Obviously, they have their faults but they're still better than China.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

That makes perfect sense, and it's a point even faggots like Stefan Molyneux have made about other non-whites (just not east asians or jews, because he's a cuck), that we get the best of another country's people first, and then their homelands are left even dumber.

I never fucking bought into "muh jewnese IQ".

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Don't do it yourself, retard. You put a niglet up to it.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

It's a well known fact that the brightest always migrate first, generally. Retards don't have enough money to move. Smarts have most of the cash.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

I knew 100% from the start it was some squat SEA subhuman behind this, you can just tell from the nature of the crime itself, you can literally feel the slant eyed spite radiating off the pictures.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

Exactly. This is a problem with people not constructing coherent worldviews with the knowledge they've acquired.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

veit women have stories of humugous white engorged white cock igger than any nigger

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

I have noticed that south east asian media, particularly horror movies and such are filled with this kind of content. Causing great pain from something small and harmful. Hard to explain.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

war makes whites dick hard for raping

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

Doesn't take a genius to put it together: Asian lady sticking needles in strawberries that will mostly be eaten by whites because whites are the majority. You'd only stick needles in food that would be eaten if you wanted to hurt the person who was going to eat it (whites). Other way to look at it is that she wanted to damage the company. Being red-pilled on race and the history of race relations, I'm better on the former, though.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

You've got it all wrong, OP! This woman wasn't a bug, she was a (b/g)rave futurist, helping along the progress of technology towards automated strawberry harvesting!

Evan Long
Evan Long

They probably do, but their brains are also structured differently.
They're essentially human calculators and often have a pretty good memory and can imitate things real well, but they lack creativity, which means they're shit at innovation.
There's a reason the chinks had gunpowder for centuries and never came up with a sane version of a firearm or a cannon (and no, wooden cannons don't count as sane).

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

I felt bad for the farmers but I spent those days buying dollar punnets and eating all the strawberries I could. Helped the farmers out a bit (I would have paid more money if I could but bloody Woolworths would have pocketed it) and all I had to do was cut the strawberries in half before eating.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

I fucking love strawberries, ever since I was a child. Painful pictures. She should die.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

refugee
Anglo shit bitten by the gook monkeys they propped up in their globalist cause again
News at 11. Kek.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

(checked)

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Really? 40 posts in and no one pointed out you can't even access the article? It's behind a fucking paywall.

How about you screencap it shitty faggot op.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

getting literal militant communist non-Whites in your cunt-tree
surprised this happens

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Here's a mirror article archive.is/5cCeT The fucking charlie dyke only gets 10 years.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

This. Enjoying the butthurt.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

charlie
Technically it is one of those south vietnam rapefugee. You know, the one the shitcunts fought alongside? Lol

I'm waiting for the day the anglo of albion will find a literal piece of shit in their curry bowl.
Oh wait :^)

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

charlie
Technically it is one of those south vietnam rapefugee. You know, the one the shitcunts fought alongside? Lol
kek. The irony.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

God, i hate the Vietnamese. I have to deal with quite a few of them since a while ago and I can tell you: Those bug men are the niggers of Asia. They can't articulate themselves; what comes out between their nigger lips is shit. Their language sounds like fucking apes trying too hard at speaking and they love littering their environment.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

Never, Anglo men love little boys, then take their anger out on the world by fucking gook ladies.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

people putting shit into your food
shit that would cause you to choke/receive internal damage
One of the scariest things tbh.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Haven't dealt with the island gooks yet
Anyway, whole of SEA is pretty shit and Japan should have won and bring civilization to them all.
Too bad anglo shits won and now you are all picking needles out of your berries together :^)

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

how about turd world people poisoning and murdering their customers in restaurants?

it's a regular occurrence there

these people are absolutely irredeemable..

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

viets are the shiftiest of the shiftiest

australian viets con white australians into marrying their gook women and pimp them out once they're in australia

the levels of immorality are just off the charts…

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

I want to strangle to death the boomers I see who parade around their mail-order gook brides. They're simply importing a manipulative, subversive alien force because they can't get anything better. At. Our. Expense!

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

Apocalypse Now pretty much showed us what viets are like.

Whores and people that committed such acts of artrocity that white soldiers like Colonel Kurtz went crazy. (he saw a pile of vaccinated kids arms that were chopped off)

Afghani jihadi boy rapists ain't got nothing on the mindfuck inflicted by south east asian jungleniggers upon whites…

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

You need to seek medical help for your paranoia

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Vietnam vet tells how shifty viets fight in war as in peace.

Covert, underhanded.

75 mining and sniping incidents in his first month in Vietnam. Half of them resulting in casualties, but nobody there to fight against.

Just like the jews they like the underhanded way, smiling in your face, pretending to be just like you, with a dagger behind their back.

American soldiers could never tell who is the enemy and who is not due to this.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Time to get the fucking bugspray tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (375.33 KB, 585x716)

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

generally yes but not in the case of viets

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

That’s easy: they ALL are the enemy.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

migrant
Is the direction of migration unclear to you, or are you just brainwashed.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

To emphasize: ever been to Afghanistan or similar shithole?
The “good” natives are just as shit as the “terrorists” and will shoot you in the back after you train them when they feel like it

Every fucking thing the US is doing in the middle east is fucking retarded for us (not for jews though those fucking backstabbing parasites)

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Yeah, while you ignore the first part where he says "I thought I would be welcomed as a hero, but when I was there, I realised they didn't want us there, that it was all a lie".
Americans are clinically brain dead.
You weren't wanted in south/central America where you replaced 42 governments, nor in the philipines where you "freed" the population from the spanish they had lived with for 400+ years, and then proceeded to butcher every male over the age of 10 as policy for 2-3 years, burning villages regularly.
You should try to realise that you are the jews, and that your entire country was custom built to serve them.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

muttmerica invading a country to prop up own interests after wanting to support the commies to undermine allied European colonial interests, kek
muttmerica possesses overwhelming firepower
da gooks should fight fairly
Go now and tell Germans to fight fair and chase the occupying mutts out of their country. Or tell that to your own founding fathers who fought against the brits.

Low IQ is the death of the West.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

see The US is not welcome or liked anywhere, you are insane marauding butchers that stick your nose and bayonet into every corner of the planet.
Keep in your own country, and no one will give a fuck about you.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

It’s obvious that jew lobbyists with jew congressmen fuck over the US for jews’ benefit.
Even a nigger like you can see even though you want to demonize all the US though historically citizens were isolationists and didn’t want to get into ww1/2 and other wars.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

Indeed.
Some gooks were using sharpened bamboo, perhaps they should have made a cavalry charge on the backs of dogs in an open field against the american tanks and flamethrowers.
if the US had never existed, I would consider that juden would have become extinct and mankind would be a hundred years ahead of where they are now.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

READ SIEGE GOYIM
gooks did "SIEGE" before SIEGE was published, righteously
FUCK U GOOKS WHY DONT YOU LET US OCCUPY YOU
t.amerimutt

Attached: 6bf047cd89093731a7b6652d4d4c26cb92e9b3812be4544c2540a08c7178f6ac.jpg (36.52 KB, 433x433)
Attached: Retards-of-the-nation-of-subhumans.jpg (213.99 KB, 1000x823)
Attached: amerimutt-ego.png (22.78 KB, 675x507)

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

The book that Apocalypse Now is based on actually took place in the Beglian Congo. Kurtz was a Belgian. It was, also, a work of fiction.

The filthy gooks are in fact beyond worthless, evil, and savage. They are fantastic candidates for extermination, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

That being said, try not to base your worldview on irrelevant, fictional stories.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Then why don't you understand that the mud people and the Axis soldiers shooting at you were completely justified?

mutts only fight "fair" when they own the sky. Read about how the first contact with German soldiers in ww2 and they ran like scared hyenas until the brits saved them.

if the US had never existed, I would consider that juden would have become extinct and mankind would be a hundred years ahead of where they are now.
Yes. A small example:
amerimutts love to pound their chest about their gun industries, yet the Euros have completed caseless autocannon shells research, insanely innovative small arms are all international and European/Russian. Mutt airforce? F35, kek.
Rocket science? Never a single breakthrough after the last batch of NatSoc German scientists finally passed away.
Many other things.
Mutts are shit and they served the kikes to keep humanity back.
Period.

Oh, and how mutts fanatically destroyed Arno Breker's artworks immediately after the war and all NSDAP self improvement books and racial guides.
Tip top kek

The filthy gooks are in fact beyond worthless, evil, and savage. They are fantastic candidates for extermination, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Killing the mutts first would help the world quicker.

Attached: Crime-of-the-mutts-against-German-soldiers.jpg (85.47 KB, 900x600)
Attached: Mutts-forced-to-further-breed-with-niggers.jpeg (100.77 KB, 600x471)
Attached: War-of-the-mutts.jpg (1.24 MB, 2000x1500)

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

So, you are poor helpless puppets, and the countries 10,000 miles away that never attacked your country are the bad guys.
Yeah it was juden, masons and templars founding your country and pushing for the invasion of the philipines, entry into ww1/2, the deliberate prolongation of ww2 by supplying arms to all sides - later seen in afganistan and iraq, which you later declared as enemies, despite creating them.
Yet your sort consistently blame 'england' for ww2, rather than the juden pushing it and manipulating in the background, and modern day Germany is the fault of the Germans, despite the US having been the one to occupy the country since 1945, running its own government on behalf of the juden, changing all laws in the country to subjugate the German people and serve the juden interests.
It is always funny how the american 'red pilled' claim not to believe the media, but as soon as the media says "hate france" or any other propaganda, you jump right onto it.
You are little relay switches that click on and off according to your masters.
If you want to redeem yourselves, kill your government, burn down the federal reserve, and raze new york to ashes.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

pastebin with the full article:
pastebin.com/sRdqrvdb
The only picture in the article is in OP's lazy post.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

All of you nonhumans still don’t deserve to live, just not for the benefit of the jew parasite, which also needs to die.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

caseless autocannon shells
I meant Cased Telescoped. 40mm, British.
The Russians developed caseless 40mm and fielded them already.

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

said the mutt

Attached: (((The-Greatest-Generation))).jpg (213.99 KB, 1000x823)
Attached: Definition-of-race-hwhite-of-muttmerica.png (162.47 KB, 614x647)
Attached: white-brother.jpg (292.55 KB, 1600x1277)
Attached: Hwhite-nationalism-of-hwhite-brothers.webm (5.47 MB, 480x360)

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

Right back at you, Holy Caliphate of Europoor or whichever islamic state you are from.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

There you go. The low IQ retort of a shitskinned animals.

Attached: amerimutts-whores-forced-to-breed-with-niggers.jpg (53.78 KB, 620x486)
Attached: Mutts-forced-to-further-breed-with-niggers.jpeg (100.77 KB, 600x471)
Attached: nigger-breeding-program-for-glorious-hawhite-nationalism.jpg (225.75 KB, 670x400)

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

It's not European, it's jewish pretending to be anti-American European. It's obvious D&C and the mods refuse to ban this crap.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Muh dee cee
I wanted to deecee but now I will just bump the thread, mutt :°)

Attached: 23df7a93d8cd2e96c7e46f37dbbed09e77a41f91b46267426682f17735f7bb5b.jpeg (9.13 KB, 256x197)
Attached: amerimutt-matzo-kino.jpeg (307.45 KB, 1536x1676)

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Why do you hate white people so much?

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

I don't hate "whites". But we have to correctly define "white" first.

Attached: Definition-of-race-hwhite-of-muttmerica.png (162.47 KB, 614x647)
Attached: mutt-coping-this-is-what-subhuman-amerimutts-actually-believe.png (107.57 KB, 1902x864)
Attached: Hitler-lächt.jpg (61.27 KB, 638x648)

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

muh big nigger dick meme
muh big jewish IQ meme

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Yeah, who could POSSIBLY have created that cringe shit?

Attached: nation-of-subhumans-muh-hwhite-brothers.jpg (217.62 KB, 985x1380)

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

You are right, I should have filtered it and ignored it.
Just an angry vet on Veterans’ Day drinking while hating the state I used to work for and how it hates my people, my nation.
At least the banana republic shit happening is finally obvious to notmalfags.

The Tree of Liberty should be watered more frequently. Now is a good time to make sure it is hydrated.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Just an angry vet on Veterans’ Day drinking while hating the state I used to work for and how it hates my people, my nation.
Yeah, you are a subhuman retard actually signed up for ZOG.
Applause.

Attached: 5fce8bdeed0a785408d0ab2af01bb2c54f9ef9491b75e622a1e1d82cb0e2e586.jpeg (132.61 KB, 1100x749)

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Obviously, they have their faults but they're still better than China.
Depends on the point of view. Chinks don't see human lives as really that valuable. For them humans are by themselves no more valuable than a machine or steel. Humanism never took roots on China.

In that question, chinese and russians are very similar

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

the irony in 1st pic is that Hitler friended with mudslimes because they are anti jews. so it's not like you wouldnt be ruled by mudslimes if hitler won the war.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Some muslims may be of great help in the future worldwide genocide.
Assad should be praised

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

ruled by mudslimes
in a militaristic ethnostate made by Germans to enforce German racial theories
Another retarded retort from a mutt.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

For them humans are by themselves no more valuable than a machine or steel
And what is wrong with this? Are you say some semi skilled laborer of ZOG, e.g a typical retarded window licking grunt, is more valueable than a tank or a jet fighter?

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

looks like a guy
hitler liked people who wanted what was best for their own countries; thus muslims would stay in their muslim countries and improve their own countries rather than seeking asylum in others
syria is multi-denominational - primarily muslims, then christians, and some jews

Aaron White
Aaron White

The only ones that need to die are the nation of zog, the mutt-founded disgusting cesspit where not one of you has any pure line ancestry.
No identity, no history, no culture, no blood - only the will of the juden to guide you, from birth to death.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Your asshurt only empowers my erection.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

No more retort, mutt? Still indulginf yourself in shitskin tier alcoholism? Has the ZOG thrown you a bone for your loyal barking yet?

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

The raison d'être of the state is to serve the people.
No reason to have a society if the humans are not the centre.
Of course, the untermenschen should be killed so that the people as whole may thrive;

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

syria is multi-denominational - primarily muslims, then christians, and some jews
Yes, but Assad is muslim that receive support from Iran

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Of course, the untermenschen should be killed so that the people as whole may thrive;
Should have stated that from the start.

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

You realise that the US is the country with 10+ million actual jews living in it, more than israel itself.
As for d&c, your faggy little pal is the one claiming that every one is the enemy but the US, when the US has been the aggressor since inception.
Go back go facebook If you have absolutely no insight.

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

If you post louder you might make it through the filter.
Try some red text.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

I'm a retard putting my head down in the sand
t.mutt

Attached: amerimutt-muh-dc.jpg (2.63 MB, 575x3110)

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Try again.
I don’t know what you posted. Did you try the red text like I suggested?

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

accurate summary
they really have no self awareness whatsoever
I just alcoholic zogbot who can't face reality that me serve juden-interests and that my country is the base of operations for zionists

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

Iran wasn't a problem until the US made it one.
Your best pals in saudi are the ones who started wahabism, before that Iran was a fairly modern country, same with Iraq, afganistan etc.
You created the taliban so your zionists could fight against the marxists in russia.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

brap

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

You cannot divide white people, no matter how hard you try.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

tbh m88, if they weren't such loud mouthed idiots why would have had some sympathy for them and their original founding idea.
But alas, they HAVE to run their mouth and in the process deafen themselves to their own retardation. And now they have been successfully forced *at gunpoint* to share living space with the niggers they hate. And they STILL can't stop their ZOG worship, whether ww1/2 or any of their interventionism, which completely goes against their liberty loving claim, both ideologically and pragmatically.

I guess a country founded by a slimy shit colonial traitor check out Stefan Moneyjew's video on Washington and his retarded, bible thumping sheeps couldn't have hoped for better things in life.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Of course. You did it for (((them))).

Attached: Communism-SAVED---All-praise-hwhite-brothers,-lol-fucking-mutts.jpg (140.62 KB, 645x1000)
Attached: Thank-you-hwhite-brothers-of-hwhite-nationalism---Lol-fuck-you-mutts.jpg (89.5 KB, 564x846)

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

I didn't force you mutts to breed with niggers at gunpoint. You dumb?

William Martinez
William Martinez

It was never united to begin with. White, in the way we know today is a american invention of the XX century

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

White people are united today and it scares the jew, i.e. the mutt meme.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Attached: Nation-of-subhumans-showing-Holohoax-propaganda.jpg (87.72 KB, 450x365)

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

A fact the shills don’t point out:
Hitler was a veteran of World War 1, along with the vast majority of the party leadership and the core of the people following them.
All vets, yet rather than honoring vets on this day they would rather be nonhuman.

Happy Veterans Day, Adolf and everyone else.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Archive.is you newfag lurk two years

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

that place has been compromised for a while; use a different archiving site

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

We are honoring Axis vets by shitting on you subhumans and your retarded brainlet grandpa.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Something so natural and organic cannot be tainted by money.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Sorry, I can’t hear you. I did suggest red text, but I guess that didn’t work.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

READ SIEGE GOYIM
gooks did "SIEGE" before SIEGE was published, righteously
FUCK U GOOKS WHY DONT YOU LET US OCCUPY YOU
t.amerimutt
LoL. The irony of mutts.

Parker Long
Parker Long

Oh, and how mutts fanatically destroyed Arno Breker's artworks immediately after the war and all NSDAP self improvement books and racial guides.
Shit man. Amerikikes are a pleauge on this earth.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Pretty sure fd9771 is a shitskin si sit worry about what it says.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

*so don’t worry.
My bad.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

Just don't go for South East Asian girls dumbass. Chinks and nips are the only acceptable women to breed. Right now my chinese gf is massaging my back while I'm posting and she 100% is fashy af. Second hapa is on the way :^)

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

That shit happens in Scandinavia, too. Boomer die off can't come soon enough.

If this also applies to the current wave of rapefugees coming to Europe, that would mean that the ones we get here are the intelligent ones. That's a frightening thought.

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

You mean kikes? Jews aren't American.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

stupid mutt gasping for "allies"

Attached: Good-G.I..jpg (395.44 KB, 700x648)

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

nationalww2museum.org/students-teachers/student-resources/research-starters/research-starters-us-military-numbers
38.8% (6,332,000) of U.S. servicemen and all servicewomen were volunteers

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

Capped

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Well I don't know - is the difference between formal and informal communication unclear to you, or are you just a pedantic wanker?

David Howard
David Howard

b-but the gooks are our based bros against Chyna fellow goys!

Attached: viet-cheaters.jpg (1020.34 KB, 3000x2743)
Attached: gleatest-arre.jpg (44.45 KB, 501x585)

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Fuck off, gook.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

Attached: papa-rodge.jpg (8.47 KB, 328x154)

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Assad is Muslim
Are you paid per our or per post?

Attached: mfw.jpg (83.48 KB, 687x822)

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

t.kike

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

Shut the fuck up kike nigger. You act as if everyone is born knowing this shit when kike MSM does nothing all day but propagandize.
Some muslims may be of great help
Yea some niggers are great too! !

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

It's even better when a white man is set to do boring, shitty work because there's a much higher chance he will come up with a solution to do it more efficiently to safe his precious time for interesting stuff. Bug people and niggers will just work the minimum that gets them payed and probably never improve their way of work on the unpopular subject.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

I fucking love the 8/pol/ experience!

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

Humanism never took roots on China.

Not humanism. Materialism and hard-core utilitarianism. Asians have always had a plainly material, mechanistic view of the world. The West has had for a very long time a view of the world that includes the metaphysical, the infinite, which made us pursue all of the amazing things we've invented and even space travel (boundlessness). It also made us appreciate the metaphysical aspects of existence, not just view life as soulless and robotic. Asians are essentially just nihilists. Spengler goes in depth about this.

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

fashy
accelerating globalism and nation destruction
baste

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Talk about esoteric metaphors!

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

reroll

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

3rd world people
3rd world problems
Yep.

Attached: c0584e8bb87bfa99ad713596128f7313c13f9635b745d0033e81ee20e0e53d0b.jpg (47.91 KB, 492x449)

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

gooks are the ones spamming the cuckchan mutt meme which used to be an auto ban here
No surprise here, gooks are one of Shlomo's favorite pets, they love eating out of the jewish hand

Attached: 29538924053pg.jpg (45.5 KB, 758x530)

William James
William James

Don't worry my man I got this. Check it:

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 東突厥斯坦
DING DONG BANNU END OF RINE

Attached: Best-Korea-Funk.webm (6.87 MB, 332x248)

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

You white people think all Chinese are so intelligent

Its kinda cute he thinks white people have a positive view of the insect race. Ive seen enough rekt threads to know the chinese are not human.

They evolved from a different ape. The emmigrants from Africa couldnt cross the himalayas.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Anyone who is even slightly red-pilled knows the Chinese are a race of nihilistic, spiritual Jews. I catch Ubers often and always talk with the drivers to practice my conversation skills. A huge majority dislike the Chinese. The only people who have a positive view of them, from what I've seen, are leftists who bought into the Hollywood idea of the spiritual-kungfu-meditation-Dao-honour Chinese. They don't realise that Asian "spirituality" is essentially just nihilism. The symbols and exoticness of it all give it the illusion of depth and deep meaning to outsiders.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Not even smart enough to use gloves
so the dumb bitch poked her own finger? jesus what an idiot

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

More like rubbed her DNA all over the needles and strawberries. Upon analysis, they got multiple different bits of DNA. They played Holmes and traced everything back to her.

John Long
John Long

Keep in mind, she not only gave her DNA to one strawberry but thousands. More than enough to obtain a solid match from.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

We can catch one woman who puts needles in a strawberry, but we can't catch hundreds that put fake ballots in a box.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Stay on topic mad chink

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

well… i'm just wondering about the logistics of this. how the fuck does DNA (source? dead skin cells, blood?) get on (in?) strawberries and stay there for weeks, surviving multiple rinses and ostensibly the consumer's fridge (and mouth)?

Are you sure they aren't just pulling the protect-my-source-by-claiming-its-forensic-evidence trick?

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

dna goes onto pin which goes in strawberry, protecting it from washing. strawberries go into refrigeration helping preserve already otherwise stable dna. apparently they found it in one of the punnets.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

also, strawberries are an alkaline fruit, not acidic, so they won't destroy the DNA.

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

punnets
I'd just like to point out that 'punnet' is a particularly gay word that was probably coined by a homosexual.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

punnet
googles it
the little "box" they put strawberries in
probably a hair tbh

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

(((drudge))) the (((fag))) calls that beast an "Australian woman".

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

It's probably just cellphone spying. They would parallel reconstruct it, of course.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

because using a metal detector was too hard….
they could even have juiced the freaking things.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

It was necessary to save the strawberry industry. Nobody was buying them.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

they said it was the a needle, so no.

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

As an Australian I think this whole situation was set up by Chinese spies to hurt our berry industry, as people in Australia have gotten hepatitis from chink imports that were fertilized with untreated human waste.
Despite our government being completely cucked and doing nothing about the cases of hepatitis, I'm sure it hurt the chinks bottom line when Aussies stopped buying imported berries.

Googling for articles on the situation of Chinese imports giving people hepatitis… showed me its not only Australia, these dirty imports are hurting people all over the world.

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

test.
Is this a shill?

William Stewart
William Stewart

this whole situation was set up by Chinese spies to hurt our berry industry
have to agree, it's obvious from the way it's been reported and handled

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

The kikes are lunatics:

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

That is going to be some very fertile soil in a few years.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

berry fertile, user.
YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

She still thinks ‘nam is underway, doesn’t she?

William Harris
William Harris

Australia relies a lot on its crops to keep the economy decent. If you wanted to subvert the economy and leverage your own products to obtain more power, the obvious thing to do would be to start sabotaging our produce, jacking up prices, lowering their demand, and start pushing foreign ones. If this isn't happening already, it will. Chinese want Australia. And our gov is more than happy to allow the Chinese establish a strong foothold here. They're already doing that.

The idea that groups don't hold group interests really seems to fly over most people's heads. White cosmopolitan projection at its finest.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

This.
Also I'd bet this culprit they caught is actually a decoy away from the [[[university students]]] who were actually doing it.
This is probably a test run to a more serious sabotage, the slanty trend is along the lines of poisonous substances rather than sharp metal objects.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Nobody was buying them.
I was still buying them. Anybody stupid enough to swallow a strawberry whole deserves to get a needle caught in their throat. Don't you niggers chew?

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

You just insert smaller needles horizontally so the needle stabs on the first bite. Of course, this beast probably put them in vertically, which is a screw up because people consume them tip first unless they're some kind of glutton.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Vietnamese drama films would be called exploitation flicks in the west, that's just how violent they are.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Sadism is a part of their culture.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Do you know what irony means?

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Blend strawberries.
Freeze.

broblems solved

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

They don't realise that Asian "spirituality" is essentially just nihilism. The symbols and exoticness of it all give it the illusion of depth and deep meaning to outsiders.
In what way is it nihilism? Are you talking about Confucianism or Buddhism, or all of their religions? Were they souless materialists before they became communists?

David Brown
David Brown

Just an angry vet on Veterans’ Day

You moronic zogbot, the holiday you reference celebrates the first time that the United States destroyed Europe to please the Jews.

Any American with a conscience and a brain disowns the sins of his forefathers (or if old enough, himself), and sides with his White European brethren.

Any American who celebrates the victory of the United States on November 11, 1918 is a race-traitor and shabbos goy who deserves what his willfully accepted Yid-slavery has bought: His daughters will be miscegenated by niggers and spics. A fate worse than death, brought to him by the inexorable laws of cause and effect! Serve the Jew destroying others – be repaid with "Jewish gratitude". Enjoy living in the country your forefathers gave away.

At this juncture, I think it fitting to quote one of the greatest American patriots of the twentieth century – a man who truly loved the united States, and strove for decades in activism to conserve it:

The German writer correctly describes the aggression against the Southern states as "one of the most dreadful wars in the history of the world," and he is almost always right about the recent past, when the Americans, mentally rotted with the deadly virus of Christian righteousness, permitted themselves to be made the judges and policemen of the world for their Yiddish masters, after they had become so imbecile that when a crackpot talked about a "war to end wars" they did not clap him into an insane asylum, and when one of the most loathsome bipeds known to history gabbled about "quarantining aggressors," they did not recognize the traitor, impeach and convict him, and, having exposed what he intended, hang him.

Such was our folly. Our guilt is undeniable. It cannot be palliated. We made the Yids our masters, and it was our power that consummated the Suicide of the West. And it is only natural that Europeans now take satisfaction in the decay and coming dissolution of the contrivers of their ruin.

– Dr. Revilo P. Oliver, "To See Ourselves", Liberty Bell, February 1992; Vol. 19, No. 6; p. 7.
resist.com/libertybell/LB-199202.pdf

THE KAISER DID NOTHING WRONG!

"the kaiser is crazy"
<"hitler is crazy"
"the kaiser wants to conquer the world, has secret plan to invade the united states"
<"hitler wants to conquer the world, has secret plan to invade the united states"
delusional american president announces "war to end wars" to "make the world safe for democracy"
<kike american president gives "fireside chats" (a.k.a. "hog calling") about "four freedoms"
"huns melted down british soldiers into soap!"
<"nazis melted down jews into soap!"
"germany started the war!"
<"germany started the war!"
post-war, germans are intentionally starved and have their economy destroyed
<post-war, germans are intentionally raped, murdered, and starved – have their economy destroyed – and have 1/3 of their country given to poland, the rest divided into two pieces respectively under rule of us/ussr (right-jew/left-jew)
after war, in the 1920s, historians admit that anti-german atrocity propaganda was false
<after war, anti-german atrocity propaganda is accelerated and built up to extreme magnitude "MUH HOLOCAUST"

It's amazing that some people who post here are totally ignorant of this.

—-

One more thing:

Just an angry vet on Veterans’ Day drinking

Drinking, to celebrate the holiday based on the Jewish war which an unholy alliance of (((Christian))) preachers and women's clubs leveraged politically to ram through Prohibition – thus birthing the gangster culture of rampant organized crime which you continue to enjoy to this day. Prohibition also indirectly brought you (((Roosevelt))), for many people only voted for him based on his promise to repeal it; thus, this byproduct of American (((warmongering))) in WWI indirectly helped create WWII.

No wonder you need a drink on that day.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

Makes sense.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

1/3 country given to Poland

You mean that part of Poland that Germans took from us?

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Their philosophies are all essentially monism, which is pure materialism. For them, Buddhism is about transcending the illusion of individuality and existence to realise you are nothing but a cog in the big machine and therefore "you" don't actually exist. You are just part of the machine itself. And because the machine is just pure matter and flux, there is no meaning in anything. Everything is illusory. That's nihilism. Asian culture, religion, and philosophy is quintessentially nihilist. If you ever wondered why they behave like mindless automatons and view life so cheaply, it's partly (genetics plays a part) because they're informed that they're just meaningless cogs in a machine and their individuality and therefore worth is illusory.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Extremely underrated post, also saved for future pasting.

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

They also, for some reason, always pick out the ugliest among them. I see them in my grocery store all the time. The audicity on those chinks is unbelievable.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

They objectively look worse than chubby white girls. Those guys are so pathetic that it's actually triggering, like a healthy instinct to off them to improve group fitness.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Whiter than you, mohammed.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

Not just strawberries.
Australian woman finds needle in pear just after arrest over strawberry scare rt.com/news/443959-needle-pear-australia-contamination/

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-15-08-38-41-228-com.rt.mobile.english.png (284.38 KB, 1080x1781)

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

archive.is/Qo2Ba
archive.is/9aWNE

Attached: 10494954-3x2-700x467.jpg (43.34 KB, 700x467)

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Look up all the farms that benefited from the subsequent hashtag and consumer campaign - could've just been my area, but they were all asian-run farms getting their 'recalled' berries bought back by the public.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Why are chinks so psychotic and devoid of empathy?

Attached: 1520289576440.webm (2.3 MB, 270x360)

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Yeah how come the Japanese can't do creative stuff like Star Wars 9000 and 80s Reboot and Marvel Movie 37 and Poz Propaganda: The Series. Maybe one day they'll be innovative like us.

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

We call them bug men for a reason, user. They’re not white. They cannot and do not think like white people. Nonwhites ARE NOT THE SAME AS US NEUROLOGICALLY. This is very hard for whites to understand, because we’re characterized by our ability to think in the abstract. Only whites can put themselves in someone else’s shoes. It’s so fundamental an ability to us that we cannot understand that others CAN’T do that, too, so we ASSUME that they can–we ASSUME that they’re like us.

Mongoloids are collectivized to the point that independent thought of all sorts is suppressed GENETICALLY. This happened over the course of thousands of years and also applies to the Japanese. Only SLIGHTLY are they less affected by this, due to some ancient caucasoid genetics imparted to their upper caste roughly 13,000 years ago.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Why aren't Whites Worldwide allowed to pick their own produce?

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

just bury literal tons of strawberries because a few of them got needles placed in them
Low IQ, low agency people can't even use a bit of common sense. Run the strawberries through a metal detector, if it goes off, divide the strawberries and run them through again. Repeat until there are few enough to manually inspect and find which ones had needles in them.

That is how a big brained, high-agency person would handle such a situation.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

That would be racist.

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

You're wrong. It's because whites are extremely brainwashed since birth to believe everyone is the same. It's Marxist conditioning. Find me a so called far righter or traditionalist who believes that other races think the same way as us. You won't because they don't exist and anyone who does believe is a person with leftist beliefs because cognitive equality is the piller of leftist egalitarian horseshit. Only 200 years ago were abos classified as wildlife (as in animals, like an ape) and the other shitskins were considered to be equally as low. To get an idea of how low they were thought of, Celts were considered to be subhuman animals, unfavoured be evolution. That was Darwin's belief and was consensus in most of society. The idea that of cognitive equality back then wasn't taken seriously by most people.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

I like the way it smacks its head like an ape. In fact, it's very ape like in general.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

That's cute. You mustn't be familiar with the way govt and regulatory authorities do things in Aus.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

Nah, a bit of repetitive manual labour is a good chance to get out of the office for a month or two during harvest season. I'd love to do that kind of work.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Tbh it's probably a combination of both of these factors.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

IQ means nothing.
It was invented by the jews, for the jews.
If IQ meant anything then all the control the jews have over the world would mean that we lived in harmony, without destroying our planed with corruption, pollution and who knows what else.

IQ is just the ability of a person to reason like a jew does.
Not a good thing.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Idk Asians are chronic cheaters on tests.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Cheating for long-term gain is a sign of high intelligence. Though. Playing by the rules is for suckers as long as not playing by the rules doesn't screw you or your people over. In that sense, Jews are suckers to a degree but they've also had a pretty damn good run.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

<jews have super iq… iq is a jewish thing, dumb goy!

Nice try, kike. But your clumsy attempt at subtlety is still transparent.

Jews have been trying to steal credit for Aryan achievements for thousands of years. Philo Judaeus alleged that Greek philosophy was based on the Torah (hahah — gag, retch). Josephus claimed that mathematics had been invented by Abraham, who taught it to the Egyptians, who taught it to the Greeks (nice chutzpah for a tribe of literal Flat Earthers!). Of course, here amongst nasty Aunt-Eye Seemites, you want to play some reverse psychology: Claim that psychometric quantification of general intelligence is a bad thing, a Jewish bad thing. Lulz.

I will leave it for some other user to put paid the myth of high Jewish IQ — if anybody around here is sufficiently bored…

—-

Playing by the rules is for suckers
Jews are suckers to a degree

wew, way to get things backwards and upside-down. Jews are super-advanced cheaters; it is indeed their only achievement as a people. On a high level, they don't cheat against the rules: They hack the rules themselves, and then use the rules as weapons of epic cheating.

Dumb goyim do not get this. Well, that is how they see you (including when you make comments like this). You sound to me like the type of Aryan whom I've heard Jews describe as "stupid" (from their perspective — because you are not an advanced cheater).

(For one of many possible examples, see the current state of American Constitutional law. The Constitution was written by Aryans. But as of "current year", Constitutional law is fully Judaized.)

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

By the way, this is deeply kosher thinking:

Cheating for long-term gain is a sign of high intelligence.

I'm not saying you're a Jew. You absorb the ideas of the Judaized society around you. Take another "redpill":

Jews have been pushing this notion hard. They even have the chutzpah to claim that humans evolved big brains for the purpose of more advanced cheating — that is, to be superior social parasites — that is, to become Jews.

The notion is ridiculous on its face, and one of the most Jewish ideas I have ever heard. Apply some Aryan logic and common sense! A big-brained cheating parasite needs a bigger-brained, non-cheating host on which to feed. Otherwise, the parasite will go extinct; it cannot survive on its own. Whereas civilization as a concept requires an extreme orderliness which is impossible for a society of cheaters.

Aryans developed big brains with an instinctive sense of honor which prevents cheating. Also, they (over)developed an instinctive altruism which is the opposite of cheating. These anti-cheating instincts allowed them to apply their high IQs to the orderly development of advanced societies, on which Jews (cheating parasites) can then feed.

But leave it to the Jews, the supreme cheaters of the world, to develop theories which rate swindles as the driver of evolutionary advancement. This itself is a form of intellectual cheating.

Of course, the theory that humans evolved big brains for purposes of cheating is fully consistent with the idea, rooted in the Torah and explicitly stated in the Talmud, that only Jews are human. Lowly Aryans are merely a more advanced type of livestock, which exists to produce wealth for the (((humans))). The Aryans' "stupid" honesty and "pathological" altruism are proof of their inferiority; and the (((humans))) have no more qualms about taking advantage of this than you would about herding cattle who are bigger and stronger than you.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

You absorb the ideas of the Judaized society around you.
No, I've just adapted to my environment to avoid getting screwed. You can't win in a game full of cheaters if you play by the rules and the odds are stacked against you.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Well, that is how they see you (including when you make comments like this). You sound to me like the type of Aryan whom I've heard Jews describe as "stupid" (from their perspective — because you are not an advanced cheater).
I built an academic research career by learning the math and faking my experience history, which didn't matter because I can do the job. There will be a paper in a proper journal next year. I'm winning.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

I don't trust any official tests coming out of China, fuckers even lie about the weather.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

It's probably more for PR purposes so they can start making money again. Tell people that you carefully sorted the affected strawberries and saved the rest, they still aren't going to buy that shit. Tell them all possibly affected strawberries were destroyed, and they may start buying again.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

People are forgetting laws. If even one person gets hurt by one strawberry that passed screening, they could take the company to court and sink it. It's safer to count the loss itself and move on.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

You absorb the ideas of the Judaized society around you.
No, I've just adapted to my environment to avoid getting screwed. You can't win in a game full of cheaters if you play by the rules and the odds are stacked against you.

Exactly as I said: You grew up in a Judaized world. So you've learned your environment, and adapted to it. No, you can't win in a game full of Jews, run by Jews, if you play by the Jewish rules (which are meant to be cheated) and the odds are indeed stacked against you.

I built an academic research career by learning the math and faking my experience history, which didn't matter because I can do the job.

Good luck in those Jew-run "universities", dubs. I mean that sincerely. To be clear, I am not stating a moral judgment against you; it is a factual observation that you have adapted to a Judaized system, and you'd achieve nothing by ruining yourself on principle. Actually, Jews would really have a good laugh if you did that last. (I speak here from experience.)

Do what you need to — just as long as you don't screw over the few honest Aryans left, then sneer at their "stupidity" in trusting you and playing by the rules. It is all too easy to make a mental habit of this Jewishness.

In an Aryan society, by contrast, the only way to get ahead would be to be honest.

Such laws are meant to hinder the evil-doer through their deterrent effect and thus prevent a state of affairs from arising in which the honest man is considered the more stupid, and which would end in the belief that it is better to have a share in the robbery than to stand by with empty hands or allow oneself to be robbed. [Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf II, Chapter 9.]

<They "trust me"
<Dumb fucks.
< [(((Mark Zuckerberg))), on how easily people gave him their personal information in the early stages of what developed into (((Facebook))).]

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

I'm sure Ms. (((Bonser))) is completely trustworthy and wasn't angling for financial compensation from her local supermarket.
That pic settles it. The whole area around the needle is eaten away - for it to get like that she would have had to take a bite over the needle. What's more, the needle tip couldn't be buried more than a few mm deep… so we're supposed to believe it wouldn't have come loose when she bit over the needle? This jew is a total liar. It's obvious she stuck the needle in there after eating it.

Kevin King
Kevin King

They probably do, but their brains are also structured differently.
No they don't. Its not even close. No race even approaches white iq.

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

I have heard the same thing. I also have learned this growing up in Vancouver:

High IQ Asians are in a different mental universe than high IQ whites. They only care about money and status. They do not care to understand the world. Whites will spend decades autistically obsessing about something and writing books, even if they make no money from it. Asians will never do that. They will not devote mental energy to things that don't immediately profit them. They also don't read for leisure. On the bus to work the 20% white population will always be reading. I NEVER see Asians reading unless it is study notes. You will never see them reading for leisure.

TLDR: Asians are high IQ but largely uninterested in the world. They are the opposite of white autists because they focus on money and wealth rather than knowledge. High IQ whites are all autists and have the autistic blindness to status heirarchies. That is the root of the difference between whites and Asians.

Samuel White
Samuel White

Also, you'll rarely meet an Asian sperg. Autists like Frank Yang (look him up on youtube) are one in 1000 among Asians, rather than 1 in 20 for whites.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

SEA =/= East Asia
Vietnam fucking shits are not the same as the Japanese or Koreans.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Strawberry fields forever.

Attached: wojak-smoking.jpg (75.33 KB, 750x1000)

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

You're the one who's living in a different mental universe and unable to understand the world.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Not even the japs and koreans have higher IQ than whites.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

We put men on the moon, surrounded the planet with satellites, invented automobiles, gave man the ability to fly etc. Nips created legal child porn, panty vending machines, tentacle rape porn, and…. I think that's it.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

It's simple. Not all intelligences are equal. IQ tests don't measure a wide range of intelligences. Asian intelligence is inferior. The intelligence that allows for endless innovation is massively superior in every regard to the brain that performs well on a test. There's a reason why their societies remained stagnant for centuries, while Europe never ceased innovating. Even after the collapse of Rome, in the "dark ages," innovation never ended. Europeans created more in a single century than Asians and every other group did in their entire collective histories.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

if you aren't conscientious enough, you can't be very useful to your community and state.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

gooks trying hard to derail thread about gooks into chinks

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

needles found in a few strawberries
throw out all the strawberries
A few immigrants are a menace
dont throw out all the immigrants

Lefty logic

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

Why do Asians eat literally anything? For fuck's sake they eat horse dick and chicken feet. One of the most expensive Asian delicacies is literally boiled bird saliva (bird's nest soup). For fuck's sake even "sopa de macaco uma deliciosa" cooked the fucking monkey before eating it. This subhuman just eats the bird fucking raw. You could do well to start planting poisonous but edible looking plants around China. They'll come back for fucking seconds so long as they think it's free.

I know a chick who gets $500 a piece to write college entrance application essays for chinks/gooks/zipperheads.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Why do Asians eat literally anything? For fuck's sake they eat horse dick and chicken feet. One of the most expensive Asian delicacies is literally boiled bird saliva (bird's nest soup). For fuck's sake even "sopa de macaco uma deliciosa" cooked the fucking monkey before eating it. This subhuman just eats the bird fucking raw. You could do well to start planting poisonous but edible looking plants around China. They'll come back for fucking seconds so long as they think it's free.
They don't like a lot of white food.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

the best part is that vietnamese refugees are always put forth as the example of how refugees can assimilate wonderfully

which is stupid and reductionist on the face of it, because vietnamese aren't rapefugees

but this puts a serious dent in that

on the upside, all those cheap strawberries were pretty awesome

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

I have heard and read about that the very reason chinks eat anything and everything is because of the great famine caused by Mao's agricultural reformation attempts and other equally social government fuckups.
So they "passed down" that knowledge and now they behave literally like locust regarding food and produce.
Now there's a very good reason chinks are called "bug-people"

Attached: Fucking-disgusting-really-.png (146.75 KB, 331x333)

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Do they have the same multiple childhood vaccinations in Asia?

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

These Jews would be telling you that the poor gooks don't deserve napalm, chemical weapons, and carpet bombing if we had actually tried to kill them all.

Always replace your non-guided munitions with Jews.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

The low IQ mutt strikes again. War is 100% political. If you can't muster enough men and support to win the war militarily, you still lost the war militarily and politically.
But hey, keep being retarded, mutt. Maybe you can rile your cuckmutt population to rise up against the spictide.
Kek

Attached: kek-2.png (80.61 KB, 418x408)
Attached: amerimutt-ego.png (22.78 KB, 675x507)
Attached: prussianhypernova.jpg (265.87 KB, 560x560)

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

You act as if everyone is born knowing this shit
Don't mutts harp about huwhite race being inherently superior? Why is it that hundred times more negroes and arabs fought with Hitler? Where were the amerimutts fighting with Hitler?

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

ching chong ching chao
Yoruu magic words scared me, gweilo!!
Absolute state of mutts
kek

Attached: Assad17.png (275.04 KB, 600x514)

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Nope
"They use lethal drugs and spirits to bring pleasure, while at the same time being brutally omnivorous. They consume anything that runs, walks, crawls on the ground, flies in the sky or swims in the water." U.S. Diplomat Edmund Roberts, 1832

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Hi, paid jewish shill.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

paid jewish shill
This is why amerimutts are going extinct and my dick is rock hard about it.

Oy vey, stop with this DEECEE!!!
Fucking KIKE disrepecting baste huwhite ww2 vets who saved kikes and commies!
:°)

Attached: smug-6.jpg (89.38 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: 6bf047cd89093731a7b6652d4d4c26cb92e9b3812be4544c2540a08c7178f6ac.jpg (36.52 KB, 433x433)

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

Do you mean to say they don't like the food white people like, or they don't like food that is the color white? Perplexes me how the Chinese dislike cheese but clamor to eat eggs boiled in urine, specifically that of prepubescent boys.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

The fuck's going on there?

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

(1)
artificial scarcity does not real
Who can it be now?…

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit