The Rothschilds

Why hasn't Trump or anybody spoken on this user? The Rothschild play a bigger factor on U.S/Global Politics than anyone else. I haven't figured everything out but I'll post all the shit they are responsible for.

Attached: untitled.png (219x123, 58.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qERv5
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
archive.fo/DrJGl
pastebin.com/E4h1bLN8
archive.fo/IoxNg
youtube.com/watch?v=2zRECg3YESo&t=233s
youtube.com/watch?v=m-F3FOkZsog
mega.nz/#!euxiHSDI!CNQ8XbBZDgoBr9x-zZ_Wdbf3DR1jYkxu1VqaH8OBEtQ
archive.is/EvLk3
beyondweird.com/conspiracy/cn08-68.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They won't rest until every single person on earth has been fully jewed. I bet they sit all day and search the earth for any remaining unjewed man or woman.

The Rothschilds are one of the three old guard banking families of Europe. The other two being the Warburgs and the Schiffs. This is the group of people that are usually referred to as "The International Bankers". Mayer Rothschild and his children are all important to global and American history. You can track all of history for the past 400-500 years to a fight between Nation States and Central Banks Jews trying to control their respective nations

What the fuck could Trump even do? These creeps literally own the country, NO ONE in politics can lift one finger against them without getting suicided overnight
and they are not even at the top, you don't know who the 7 families are

I'm more surprised nobody killed them yet.
Not to sound like FBI but having all the money in the world doesn't make you bulletproof.
You'd just need to know their general schedule, prepare to do the deed and bam, one less cunt in the world.
Granted that they may end up being "martyrs" and everyone going "oh no poor rothschilds someone killed them".

(checked)
Because they finance entire nations. They're untouchable. What are you going to do, arrest them? Not gonna happen, they'll employ every other nation to take you down. Going after Rothschild will bring a total war, not world war. Everybody will be at war as nobody will want their entire lifes work to crumble in front of them.

The linked video is three and a half hours long, but it tells you bretty much everything. Every single war in American History from the American Revolution to now in some way or another has been connected to the Rothschilds.

For the rest of the thread, I'm going to refer to the Warburgs and Schiffs as the Rothschilds since they all fuck each other anyways. It's probably all one big satanic incestuous family by now

I'm not.
I'm convinced all terrorist activity is state assisted or state sponsored in one form or another. I don't think average people commit terrorist acts on their own without the aide of a 3rd party source for one very specific reason. By the time you get to that point mentally, you are broke and can't afford the resources to go after the person. The only way for it to work is for someone to sponsor you.

All mass shooting events and terrorist events are state-sponsored.

Let me give you a hint as to how central these faggots have been to global and American history. JP Morgan, thought to be one of the richest people in the world, and one of the most powerful , only owned 19% of JPMorgan Bank. When JP Morgan died, his will revealed that the other 81% of his company was sold to "Foreign Investors" Jews

DING DING DING WINNER

Redpill everyone about the creation of money and
money as debt
This won't stop until every last person knows and sees their own chains.

What about the great John D. Rockefeller, oil tycoon and American Titan of Industry? Guess who gave John D. Rockefeller the money to expand across the country? That would be the Rothschilds.

You will see the same story with Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, and all the other Titans of Industry during the Guilded Age. I wonder why the history books never bring these people up?

They were just hard workers who knew the value of money GOY

Do you want to see who has been a good vs a bad president? Look to see who has been against International Bankers. I think the last time someone was against (((them))) was John F Kennedy.

Every single president who has been assassinated was against the Banks. Thats a key hint

what do you mean ? there's other rich people other than Soros ? But alex Jones told me only to hate Soros and Junker

Sadly, I'm not sure even a quarter of Zig Forums understands this.

I don't even want to touch all the shit that's been going on in Europe for the past 500 years. Every major event basically has something to do with them. I can't think of one that these King Jews haven't touched.

That's enough Jewish history for now, I want to key in on what (((they))) are doing now, and why

What if … and just roll with me on this one, what if the jews created this myth, to lay the blame on some family, they write our history, they control the entire foundation of society, the jewish religion wrote some family into our history books to act as one of many kept gates to split this movement. So when we come to a conclusion the odds of it being the right one are muddied waters at best.
I am not saying that a familiy or central unit are not to blame to an extent, but I am saying that if this oligarch of powerful people truly exist what the fuck then makes you think they would openly use their real names? Crypto jews are real, jews have absolutely zero integrity, and if you truly believe that Herr Hitler did nothing wrong and that the jews have been responsible for the better part of the last 2000 years of atrocities a world over, then isnt it convenient smaller sects harbour more blame and general acceptance than they do?
The illuminati, Zionists, reptillians, rothschilds, rockerfellas, schiffs, warburgs, russells, weishupt …
The list is literally endless and in most fringe circles never contains the letters J E W S. The one uniting factor. The true enemy of the world. The religion the brainwashes its ethnic ill begotten children into thinking they are chosen people, they are GODS people and every thing on this globe literally belongs to them.
It does not take a small group of a couple of hundred nor a few families to run the world it takes an entire cult religion based on ethnocentric in house education and special treatment over the better part of 2000 years to get to the current levels.
If they dont have a foreskin is longer a way to tell, but if the nose is hooked, if the eyes are black as the soul, and if the hair curls. Its probably a jew and it most certainly deserves a bullet.

The main weapon of the Rothschilds is Fractional Reserve Banking, or what the Bible calls Usury. Through this they control economic Booms and Busts. If this cycle continues, all the money in a system will eventually belong to them. My question is, for what?

Alright, then what?

Alright, then what?

I don't know what the Unless it's that Interdimensional Space Vampire shit that Alex Jones was talking about

Time to bring this out again.
I AM A ROFSCHILD. AXE ME A QUESTION.
archive.fo/qERv5
For whatever reason, or maybe it's just urban legend, but they believe they are required to get our tacit consent (like a vampire).

Names are nothing to these people, they own the social security administration. They can get a new identity with a phone call. Israel is off limits for you and I and issues more fake passports than all other nations combined.
israel was the last piece of their empirical puzzle, but they are planning on moving the 2nd wave of humanity to Estonia. There's going to be a high speed rail system going from Estonia to UAE and that is going to be the Level-1 habitat while their workers occupy foreign continents to secure them from every facing any danger.

Automate as much as you can, robots make bad fashion designers/hairstylists/artists/produce so breed humans like they do horses (does A+ taste better than O?), enjoy nature without stupid poors throwing plastic around/making charcoal/poaching elephants/threatening your existence

let wildlife recover and then you can eat whatever exotic endangered stuff you want, snort rhino horn, carve ivory, and do whatever human experimentation/cannibalism you want because your retarded mulatto slaves won't ever be in a position to do anything about it as they'll be constantly surveilled
pretty much there already
kill all royals

also you faggots need to accept the integral role illegitimate Rothschild Adolf Hitler played in setting the stage for the Kalergi plan, I can't believe the years of monumental Jewish denial over stark manifest reality from some of you dupes

I don't know much about that, but i don't idolize Hitler like 4chan does. Also, wtf is the Kalergi Plan?

I want to believe this is horse shit, but for some reason I think there is a point to what he's saying. I just have to find it

I assure you, Hitler was not illegitimate by any measure. At the moment of his birth his mother owned 500 hectres of land. She was no maid, but she wasn't married either, not until he was a few years old.
You've been sold a lie.

read Confessions of an Economic Hitman to understand what they're talking about.
They merely set the stage for destruction and profit off the recovery.

I need to rephrase that. Organic vegetable gardener in a symbiotic relationship with his not-for-food chickens who only eats what he farms.
(belatedly checking these glaringly magnificent dubs and trips of truth)

Please explain this thread. I'm not even halfway through and I'm questioning shit about myself and the reality I live on

Go to oven.

What is it we would all trade our time for?
The absence of pain.
Problem. Reaction. Solution.
Tilt the scales in your favor and set the stage.

Anyone who says these people are stupid needs their heads checked. It's ingenious what they have done. Not indestructible, though. However, anyone that has any amount of possessions that were produced on credit has already put themselves on the wrong side of the scale. You have to start from scratch. Absolute zero. Otherwise, there is no hope and the scales will always be in Rothschild' favor.

eat shit kike

I'm not sure I can. It's too long and complex to even read through in a single sitting. I keep revisiting it though.
Notice how it's only there's only three of us in this thread that shows a hint of an understanding of what money is about? We're so screwed!

It's frustrating. I want to know what he's talking about. It's hard to read something you don't really understand.

I'll finish it and then maybe I can ask you some questions. Who are you in this thread?

(Woah, checked!)
Sure, I'll revisit this thread while it exists, but I'm not sure I can answer anything. I'm not in the thread. It was posted at /qresearch/. There is also another famous "Hidden Hand" thread. I haven't read that yet.
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
archive.fo/DrJGl

Another user posted this summary of the Rofschild thread. I haven't read it and think is better to go to the source (whether real or not).
pastebin.com/E4h1bLN8
archive.fo/IoxNg

This. In WW2, Adolf Rothschildberg protected the jews from the righteous anger of the German public, housing them in vacation resort "camps".
Only 50-150k jews actually ended up dying in the camps, due to loss of supply lines and allied bombings. Compare that with how many millions of German men and women and children died, and how many millions of American, British, French etc. died.

*Rothschildbergowitz

Holy shit, that's really, really enlightening! I never read or heard about this ever before!

Because they pay him. Fat orange freemasonjew doesn't bite the hand that feeds him.

Attached: Eu are kikes.png (1701x1107, 381.87K)

I'm only a third down the page and starting to get tired. If anyone has anything to add, join in with what you get out of it.
FWIW, I don't think it's a Larp, but I have nothing to compare it to so take that for what its worth.

Hilarious, keep it up Chaim. You're so much more uppity when no one can see your fat nose, but I know it's there. Hitler was the greatest hero to ever live and will be remembered ten thousand years from now for his valiant stand against you wretched parasites, he will be remembered after no one recalls that there was such a thing as a Jew once upon a time. Go to oven.

Attached: hitler funded by jews.jpg (3936x3706, 3.91M)

Why hasn't he….
user I
You do know Baron Rothschild is a name like Baron Trump… don't you?

lurk two years

(holy trips checked)
Source on Trump being a freemason? And it doesn't take a wild theory to understand Trump's relation with the zionist jews. You have to remember, all jews are bad because all jews try to serve the jewish group evolutionary strategy – but that doesn't mean jews aren't sometimes at odds in their efforts to fight for jewish interests. Leftist jews (communists) and zionists (jewish nationalists) are often at odds. Trump panders to the zionists because they control the biggest lobby in America, and because, unless he gets the jews to play both sides in the races he's involved with – like they do with everything else – he would have no chance of winning anything.
The man is also a civnat who believes in American ideas and American economy more than American people. Couple that understanding with his alliance with the zionists and everything he does will make sense to you.

Yeah, and there's also a book with a character named Baron Trump who lives at the same address as Trump Tower. You're worked up about his son sharing a first name with some far off kike?
Saging for double posting in a shit thread.

How people can't see that they're low-hanging fruit and part of a broader smokescreen is too pathetic for to laugh at.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zRECg3YESo&t=233s
youtube.com/watch?v=m-F3FOkZsog
+ search jewgle for 'masonic hand signs' or 'trump freemason' or something. Plenty of evidence.
Nope, this is completely incorrect. The zionist vs communist false dichotomy is something that the jews cooked up to fool the goyim into thinking that there's any variation in their evils and that "good jews" exist.
In reality they both work to advance the kike new world order. The communist logo is the sickle of Saturn, the Zionist logo is the sigil of Saturn.
Ever wonder why their puppet (from birth) Churchill was writing articles about "muh zionism vs muh communisms"? Because they jews want you think think in this false dichotomy. The zionists created the communists, and zionism originates from passages in the Torah.

The fact that they aren't targeted says a lot about the trump and Q.bs. that i very much want to believe in.

Attached: Rothschilds-MayMay_a.png (1984x1374, 3.08M)

lmfao
As if the (((middle))) aren't just sandwiched between jewish overton window
The truth exists far outside the allowed paradigm of though

So what is the endgame for these freaks? They’ve had 2000 years and yet we still have no global government.

Because Trump was bailed out by the Rothschilds and appointed the Rothschild banker Wilbur Ross and as commerce secretary.

Nope

>>>/reddit/

Attached: muh hitler is a rothschild jew myth.png (1200x1793 180.02 KB, 604.65K)

Extremist authoritarian centrism my nig

Parlamentarism is not how you deal with the (((international bankers))).

Rothschilds arent even close to the bottom of the rabbit hole. You need to find out who runs BIS and in turn why those groups own the other banks adn why those banks are the top 10 shareholders of virtually all fortune 500 companies.

You'll find the Rothschilds in the mix, but there are far more than that. House Saud, Vatican (they used rothschilds as their personal bankers - employees basically), Jesuits, several Japanese yakuza, and countless others. The groups dont always cooperate. They have conflicts and own goals at times, but are basically the NWO or whatever you want to call your main conspiracy.

The image attached is fairly old, but still relatively accurate in breaking down a lot of the players and relationships.

Eustace Mullins' work should be read. Many focus entirely on the FED and US related happenings. They dont really register entire Korean government run by a cult and the nationwide million man march on the capital for corruption happened or why or even care. Its not covered. They dont know about Japan's yakuza beyond bad movies. They dont know about China and how it is supported by the BIS and allowed to grow and do what its done despite all market indicators showing it should collapse again and again.

It's more than just "ITS DA JOOS", though they are a major factor. Most still think Muslims hate Jews - they are best friends with KSA and they have worked together and lived peacefully with one another for hundreds of years. They still have thousands of Jews in those Muslim countries and no mass murder. Palestine being forcibly conquered is the only anti-Jew sentiment from a Muslim group. Wahhabism and Judaism go hand in hand.

The obsession with Rothschilds and just jewish interests blinds most to the bigger picture.

Attached: chrisLanganHistoryBooks.png (5000x3572 57.17 KB, 3.34M)

OBLIGATORY

archive.fo/qERv5

archive.fo/qERv5

archive.fo/qERv5

Attached: Rothchilds own mortgage in Vatican.jpg (262x320 416.12 KB, 19.61K)

mega.nz/#!euxiHSDI!CNQ8XbBZDgoBr9x-zZ_Wdbf3DR1jYkxu1VqaH8OBEtQ

Attached: Die Rothschilds - Aktien auf Waterloo (The Rothschilds- Shares in Waterloo) 1940.jpg (710x963, 167.74K)

Mullins always maintained it was the jew, but kosherized things slightly in his mainstream works - as opposed to his pamphlets. The Curse of Canaan is just watered down dual-seedline Christian Identity.

He also had an unfortunate character flaw of agreeing with his interviewers later in life, regardless of what they would say. That's why there are clips on jewtube of him blaming the jesuits or claiming anybody and everybody was controlled opposition.

Where in the world don't they control the government, either directly or by economic means?

WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT user?
I would say that is the bigger question. Do you really think that 'your government' who are actually related to these kikes are going to 'do something about them'. There are only a few of them on the entire planet. You have to be committed to kill them or it means nothing. The Earth can only support so many parasites, but if you won't DO YOUR JOB and eliminate the parasites, they get to stay and kill you, maim you, rape from you, enslave you, and torture you. At some FUCKING POINT you have to take responsibility for YOURSELF.

A long, long time ago in a Europe far away there was a White leader who identified the Rothschild family as the rotten enemies of our people that they indeed are.

That leader was defeated with the help of misled soldiers from Britain, Australia and the USA. If the spirits of those soldiers could arise from their graves they would now sorely regret what they did.

Attached: 747439272518_879435797.jpg (597x377, 50.76K)

HITLER WAS A FUCKING JEW

nice try, but wrong.
Hitler kicked out and imprisoned the rothschilds he could.
That's why the jewry declared war on germany

I agree. They have actually controlled the Earth and been parasites on it for the last 6,000 years. People can't seem to WAKE THE FUCK UP and start taking responsibility for their own lives and actions. You all DON'T NEED PARASITIC BABYSITTERS, you need to live and die, be moral and make up your own minds…you don't need brainwashing or coddling by 'overlords' (who of course do not permit this for their own). You all need to WAKE UP and begin to act like adults and take charge of your own lives and thoughts and deeds.

fun stuff at suppositoryrepository's /rothschilds page. Absolutely not complete. Enjoy and go forth and redpill.

this post sounds utterly out of place.
perhaps if you aren't a bot, you could explain some backstory, without freaking out.
Where do you normally post, how did you come across this site, and how long ago.
What is your opinion on Alex Jones?Thanks.

A bunch of cryptojews and some gooks.
Post discarded.
The bigger picture is that the jews are a Saturn cult leading an ancient plot for world domination.
Get good fgt.

Seriously 'user'?
How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Nice Hebrew blackpill to top off your day with. How about looking at it from this angle: lawless tyranny has been an outlier in history partly because tyrants are quick to piss off their subjects the harder they crack down on unrest. Mankind (whites) has come up with and built beautiful things all this time. We are simply one of the most pathetic and weak-minded generations of man to inhabit this planet, that is all.

I fail to see why you started your thread in such a retarded matter when you clearly know the answers. I'm not against posting about it but you sound like you just discovered all of it very recently.

Tell you what, go post on civnats forums the same information and see what kind of reactions you get. All this stuff has been posted on Zig Forums countless times. No need to write as if it has any shock value for anons.

The saturn shit is fucking retarded. They couldnt even see the poles of saturn back then, yet magically its the key to your psyop bullshit.

Because what I said was correct and if you won't acknowledge the Truth, which is also partially encapsulated in what you said as well then you will never understand the System that you find yourselves in and you will fall prey to it AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. Someone will always rise up to destroy you an dominate the Earth unless you understand the whole issue.
So good for you, you have part of the idea, which might actually be 'in your interest' to keep the other half hidden so that 'something could rise up from the ashes' and subdue the Earth again. But that is not part of my 'agenda' here…I want people to finally begin to take responsibility for themselves and kick the 'control systems' that abuse and destroy life TO THE CURB.

i think he's talking about the mythical figure, not the planet named after him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (699x698, 195.37K)

You can't be this naive.

This is what codemonkey wants posting here. Zig Forums is completely dead.

wrong. people in the ancient time described things only visible with microscopes, long before microscopes were supposedly invented

Uh… no, they have openly said it.

nigga, why it say "new world order" on the back of every dolla?

This coal burning Rothschild, a next-generation female Rothschild, Kate, who engages in monkey business for romance looks a lot like Jacob Rothschild.
pic related

Coal Burner Jewess is Rothschild Heiress

In 2014 Dat Sperger published a news report about Kate and her simian-looking black "boyfriend"… here's an archive of the report
Rothschild Heiress Goes Full-Negro
archive.is/EvLk3

Maybe this particular jewess admires the shiksa, Jane Goodall, and her work with the chimps of Gombe… or Kate has fallen for the miscegenation propaganda that her own tribe produces.

Attached: 734937363928-937362543002.jpg (597x950, 74.91K)

After reading all the comments I now know why there isn't more Rothschild/Banking Family threads. There are a lot of smartasses in here that are quick to disprove other smartasses

theyre marrying shitskins and chinks so they can have jewnigs and jewchinks to be the leaders of the new mud order

Kikes are part nigger…it is natural for them to fuck animals. I can see the family resemblance. She is as 'part animal mongrel' as it gets.

The "new world order" meme has happened over 50 years ago. We are living in it, dunno how you haven't noticed.

Imagine your country being so disgusting and rotten that you'd actually vote a Rothschilds banker as your president.

Attached: macron.jpg (965x466, 66.22K)

dead rothschilds children can't carry on their parents legacy

Imagine your nation so disgusting that you actually vote a part nigger kike lesbian as the head of the traditional German family values party (AfD).
Don't you just long to see the kikes all burn?

He's a kike. From your comment I can't tell if you already knew that or not.

Did I hurt you "patriotism" for some reason?

Attached: 523859626.png (650x330, 295.81K)

No.
No one said otherwise. What the fuck are you saying?

The Spotlight, which was credible at least some of the time, claimed her father's suicide was actually a murder, apparently for not being as big of a kike as the rest of the family.
beyondweird.com/conspiracy/cn08-68.html

Why haven't you gone back to reddit yet?

Imagine your country being so thoroughly kiked that people who claim to be jew-wise and pro-White supported a politician who was bailed out by the Rothschilds, and continued to do so even after he appointed a Rothschild banker as commerce secretary.

Then I'm surprised nobody sponsored a guy to kill them yet.
But who know, that may change soon.

The God Emperor lied about his ancestry once. Said his family came from Sweden instead of Germany in one of his books. He also had a private Kabbalah teacher and his great-great-grandmother Katerina had a photo taken of her at one point in her life. Pull it up on a search engine and you'll see how German she looks. lol

I made the thread goy. Why haven't you stopped being a jew? See, I can call other people names and not contribute to a thread or anything significant just like you! Now be gone, faggot

Thoroughly kiked? How about those threads which cunts literally shilled for this kike on Zig Forums ?
But I guess avoiding your own country's problem is what a "true white race" should do, correct? If your nation is being poisoned, then you damn well accept it as a problem, instead of not trying to avoid it. US is kiked as well as other countries and mine are.

Attached: blacked.jpg (1366x1593, 219.79K)