Live Action Pokemon Movie by WB staring Aryan Femal and Black Male Leads

hooktube.com/watch?v=1roy4o4tqQM

The hawk-faced individual in the images is Rob Letterman. He's the directer and head writer.

imdb.com/name/nm1224299/?ref_=tt_ov_dr&fbclid=IwAR0aZI7LcHsgfByAEP2CHeuyz3p5iC1tecxSoqd0P-Ub3-0IwwgqdCpmyT4

Attached: 1542051422030.jpg (960x402 15.3 KB, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/
hollywoodreporter.com/lists/thr-100-hollywood-reporters-powerful-904591/item/thomas-tull-mary-parent-thr-904673
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Stuber
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pokémon was originally an anime, that’s the most upsetting thing about this. We all know that leftists, and kikes fucking HATE anime because they have zero control over it. Well, Pokémon is incredibly westernized so this enables them to poz the shit out it. It’s sad to see something so pure from my childhood fall to these monsters as just another tool to push their agenda, but I’m jaded and used to it by now…

With jews you lose.

Everyone downvote the jewtube.

FUCKING NIGGERS
Daily reminder the only fans left for Pocket Monsters are subhuman trash.
First Generation, White Generation.
Get fucked kikes.

Attached: 01e65f6262e1f55d6d78c9bb00234fb406eb695e8327933216291e2e7c5bd694.jpg (1600x900, 335.4K)

This is so disgusting that it made me feel sad to watch it

They truly will ruin anything in the name of shekels

Welcome to the Fallen Hero Timeline.
Kill them all.

Attached: f54ytyh6548j56ug46g4tg4566g7y56hu8h5.jpg (1028x713, 240.28K)

GOOD

Create your own shit. Make money off it.

If this doesn't push you to do it, what else?

Stop consuming jewish shit just because it knows how to sell to you.

I see the move of Nintendo HQ to California is leaving no rest time .. Gotta Jew fast

What did Nintendo mean by this?

These people can't be real.
Where are the parents? Their kids are being brainwashed.

Attached: rage.jpg (396x409, 147.43K)

Holy shit, Hollyjew is at rock bottom

WEW FUCKING LADDIE

and why did you post this on Zig Forums, of all the boards?

We’re all bugmen, now fuck off.

Master Kohga did nothing wrong.

Attached: master-kohga-did-nothing-wrong.png (764x650, 398.94K)

Don’t bump this shit thread.

Blow me, nigger.

OY VEY DONT LOOK INTO THIS GOYIM IGNORE THE PROPAGANDA WE'RE FORCING ON YOUR PEOPLE

Fuck you kike, fuck you and your fake kvetching about Pokeymanz. You should be swinging from a tree.

You as well.

Someone really needs to make a huge collection of White female / nigger male propaganda evidence, a short film or something would be very useful.

Why couldn't they just make a stupid fucking CGI movie?

Yeah. Every one should do that whenever they see it. I've already counted 20+, and I've started counting a couple weeks ago.

Expose the enemy's race mongrelization propaganda

Attached: Hollywood jews.jpg (550x236, 42.37K)

GOTTA STEAL 'EM ALL
BiKe'MON

make a written list and then try to make a video of it

I don't actually play videogames.
Now what, faggot?

You should be castrated for the good of humanity.

Kill yourself, then.

Here, faggot, I made another one just for (you)!

And I'm bumping the thread again. Sage negated.

Attached: master-kohga-did-nothing-wrong2.png (764x650, 324.61K)

Forgot my sage. I’m done with this thread and with Zig Forums at large. Back to 4chan, where it’s much better and not full of Nazi spergs who cry about everything.

what kind of jewish fantasy world are you living in?

Attached: ce565d0695845212a2a2c511dc40e21b597fe3fb9da8f12a0a5a80ad15dd3056.jpg (1366x768, 123.81K)

Holy fucking shit fuck off you spergs, nobody cares about Pokémon. Sage.

Ha! And you have to announce it to everyone instead of just going. What a fucking bitch.

AY YO AY YO I BE ICE DOG KETCHUM I BE A POKEMAN TRAINER AND SHEEEEEEIT I GON BE DA POKEMAN MASTAH
Has there even ever been a live action western anime adaption that did well?

Look who's back on a new IP after """""""""""""""leaving"""""""""""""""".

somebody has to be watching it

The comment section alone is a large section of leftwing voters.

Sure. There's already several videos of it on YouTube. What I would do is stuff a bunch of them into one gif, and let it play like a slideshow. It's a more concise way of showing how prevalent it all is, and the relatively small file size would be helpful in disseminating it.

Going back to 4chan too. Fuck this place.

Yep someone please do this (not me tho)

I first saw this news on 4chan though. You're only gonna find more of the same but with extra bullshit spam and ads.

Quote the wrong person by mistake?

Or another animated movie for that matter. The reason why is because jews got involved. If it had been CGI instead of live action and a jew had still been involved, we would still have Ash Biggums as the lead.

For anyone else that's interested, there's a /v/ thread discussing rumors of a possible Netflix Zelda show. >>>/v/15659645
Also, a kind user uploaded most (or all?) of the 1980's Zelda TV series episodes in webm there.

Attached: young link.png (1580x1918, 2.48M)

this is about ethics in journalism

Apparently invidio.us/ is superior to Hooktube now because Hooktube got compromised to some extent.

It is odd that this is happening at all though.
The animated movies were all made by Japanese animators and they until recently had western companies handling international distribution.

But this? Its just come completely out of nowhere.
Why?

Jewish Propaganda Motive for Current Year +3:

Such a travesty.

>Directed by (((Rob Letterman)))
>Written by (((Rob Letterman))) and (((Nicole Perlman)))
Pic related.

Forgot I can't post pics on that device.

Attached: Captain Marvel 2.jpg (2696x3400, 1.95M)

>hollywoodreporter.com/lists/thr-100-hollywood-reporters-powerful-904591/item/thomas-tull-mary-parent-thr-904673
PARENT Picking up after my seven rescue dogs.
PARENT Coffee.
PARENT My better half, Javier.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Stuber

Kosher/-certified catlady.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1931x1228 2.35 MB, 1.39M)

From what I can see, these two 'producers' are actually just good-goyim placeholders so it doesn't look so bad having a full list of kikes making this kinda shit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2244x1266 118.9 KB, 782.74K)

Ooga booga where da white wimminz at

Every. Single. Movie. Has to a nigger as the lead, it's all so tiring.

Good riddance, you should’ve stayed. Enjoy talking about muh baste black guys and how Le baste God Empruh will save you if you’d it on your ass and do nothing.

Only by jews and jews are your friends.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. You have been reported for derailing. I know nothing about fucking pokeyminz but I sure as shit reported in, downboated the kike propaganda, and welcome my Zig Forumslack brothers and sisters having threads on topics to gas the kikes.

this needs its own thread

Man, good thing I'm not fucking 12 years old anymore and give a shit about this crap, otherwise I might actually give a shit

Been thinking about that typo in the title nonstop. I could have sworn it wasn't there before posting, but alas, I must have fucked up. Sorry, boys.

pikajew

Spamming your unrelated pic over multiple threads will just do the trick. We will surely stop with our toxic behaviour, rethink our lives and accept the world like it is. Keep up the good work, fam.

I wonder if this is the IP-hopping sperg spamming stolen memes and crying about nahtzees… Who does that remind me of…

I'm a little too old to have ever given a fuck about Pokemon, but this looks pretty disgusting. Sorry to anyone who just got their childhood pozzed.

Attached: e6543735678356.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

Pure cohencidence as always.

im all for this shit …. when I was into pokemon I wasnt a redpilled racists.

So the nostalgia is still authentic because it comes from a place before I was redpilled.

The cartoon movies were a little to cheesy. You fucking add 1/4 of the special effects from a Michael Movie this shit will be good.

Fucking flamethrower charizard , tidle wave Blastoise … this shit could be cool. Definitely every diverse (pun intended) action.

Stop being a pussy cracker. Pokemon is already gay its not like they are reinventing Christmas.

This might be the only movie ive cared about in 5 years.

Go kill yourself, shlomo

May the mods here help you in your endeavor by permanently banning your IP.

fucking reported

May the mods here help you too with a permanent IP ban.

Choke on a jigsaw puzzle piece, autist!

Attached: Unimpressed with your pigshit.jpg (1280x720, 65.87K)

He was right, he doesn't even know how he was right, but he was right.

This. It doesn't even need audio - we just need to show how recent and prevalent it is to display that this is clearly being forced.

crybaby faggots … real pussies.
Hitler would gas you too and Id be there supporting him

I didnt say I like angry birds , angry birds is pure shit

Brock and Misty you dumb faggot. This one is not the Kikes. Pokemon is Baste. Machoke is a nigger. so is Jinx. Mr. Mime is the smartest pokemon in the game and his is white as fuck. Make Johto Great Again.

Plus they got all kind of funny niggers and even added a kike with a funny hat!

Attached: Heilachu.jpg (431x431 70.02 KB, 167.17K)

People magazine is really important and has a lot to do with me thanks for never going one hour without discussing celebrities

Faggot.

Attached: 4f4ff979903fda44b5fdcfef56c15398.484x557x1.jpg (484x557, 94.58K)

pottery

Attached: 109824091824.jpg (329x375, 59.31K)

Attached: kramer.gif (450x233, 493.72K)

Is that a half breed ? How bold! How inclusive! How futuristic! How ((( progressive ))) ! How ((( utopian )))…

It looks like another recycled garbage.

rr

We wuz pokemans and shiet

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
lol natsoc

can we just gas them all?

Attached: 2cf69f670d894c33837a68e5defec459.png (1081x846, 125.38K)

There's been black leads in movies for many decades, and ten years ago nobody would have batted an eye at this. Unless there's something more to this than just a black lead, then you're crying over nothing.

WE
WUNNA BE
DA VERY BEST
LIKE NO ONE EVA
WUZ
TO CATCH DEM IS DA REAL QUEST
TO TRAIN DEM IS DA CAUSE
WE WUZ KANGS

This was straight up made as a e-baum's world spoof back in 2006ish. Then some kike wholesale ripped it off and made it real. Anyone have the original? Honestly, it was one of those ebaum's world era funny shorts.

Oh this thread is made by the same faggot who complains about 9 year old cartoons. Yeah this is shocking news , mainstream media entertainment is full of poz who knew.

WE WUZ POKEMON TRAINERZ N'SHIT NIGGUH

Seriously, this miscegenation propaganda is getting blatant and tiresome

Attached: Damn it tyrone i wonder if the new pokemon will_b3caae_4832729.png (952x612, 645.7K)

Typical forced diversity agenda bullshit. More video game fags will notice and make them easier to red pill.

Deeply unsettling, best psychological horror of 2019?

here

Not even in the name of shekels. Times and times again their abominations were a net negative. It's about spreading their parasitic propaganda

Detective Pikachu was originally about a white young man named Tim trying to find his missing father, with plenty of white waifus and a single asian one as well.
In the end Tim exposes fake news media GNN for their lies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x240 161.5 KB, 172.4K)

You mean 3.

is this redditfaggot serious?

Oh God, it's called Rhyme city? WTF a black MC and it's called Rhyme City.

Reminder that none of us can pass through this lifetime without taking jews down with us.

Attached: 1446048508996.png (800x425, 435.51K)