BTFO: Mueller to Indict Jerome Corsi for Perjury

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

Former Infowars Washington Bureau Chief Jerome Corsi said in a livestream on Monday that he expects to be indicted soon for perjury in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, which has already produced dozens of indictments since it began in May 2017.

Corsi said he had recently received a subpoena from two FBI agents who arrived unannounced on Aug. 28 at his home, leaving his wife "startled" just three days before his 72nd birthday.

He added that his ongoing negotiations with Mueller and his team have "just blown up" in the two months since, even though he said he "did everything" he could to cooperate and thought he was "doing a pretty good job" of it, including by turning over two Apple computers to investigators and giving the FBI permission to review all of his email accounts and tweets.

"I fully anticipate that in the next few days I will be indicted by Mueller for some form or other of giving false information to the special counsel or to one of the other grand jury – or however they want to do the indictment. But I'm going to be criminally charged," he said.

He added: "This has been one of the most frightening experiences of my life. At the end of the two months, my mind was mush."

Corsi, who wrote the anti-President Obama book "The Obama Nation," said he is being targeted for political reasons.

archive.is/GKajt

kek one by one anyone who supported Trump is getting blown the fuck out and Trump never lifts a finger for any of them.

Attached: toasty-corsi.jpg (90.91 KB, 805x640)
Attached: damage-control.PNG (12.64 KB, 1038x130)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKI-zbvbnwQ
swiftvets.com/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/john-kerry-s-aipac-speech-2009
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-kerry-s-speech-superbly-zionist-pro-israel-3-years-too-late-1.5479462

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

Nice

Attached: Corsi-B'nai.jpg (205.72 KB, 1200x720)
Attached: Corsi-Q-LARP.jpg (715.28 KB, 2233x1820)

Charles King
Charles King

Bet he was having a good laugh making retards suck Israel's dick

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Just for grins&giggles, suppose that an user was wondering wtf is going on with this whole Jerome Corsi thing? Hypothetically, what would a qrd look like?
Asking for a fren

Attached: zdzg08bc66s5.jpg (88.87 KB, 637x621)

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Boomers btfo. Let geriatric genocide commence

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

I hope this is for real so that all the Q-tards are shut the fuck up

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Good riddance. Throw him in jail for lying to the feds. Best thing Mueller has done with his investigation so far.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

What was the lie?

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Hopefully infowars gets btfo by this as well. Honestly they are worse than Q when it comes to pacifying boomers and shilling for kikes.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

who?

Henry James
Henry James

nu/pol/ wants InfoWars to be shoah'd for not supporting the Zionist leftist US government hard enough

Attached: 98c1c3f8f809bdd7ba61df0dad5871a1810b8ea5bada4077d14579989ce566e4.jpg (66.92 KB, 600x1250)

Austin White
Austin White

The best thing this guy is know for is lying that John Kerry didn't deserve purple hearts. Not a fan of Kerry, but Corsi is pure scum. It's all about the money with him.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

The Q-larp. He probably told Mueller to trust the plan

Ryan White
Ryan White

thinks the republican party is actually right-wing

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Corsi is a hardcore zionist. Are you even the least bit informed at all?

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Hello Mr. Corsi, I'm going to turn the tape on now
<No, no wait one thing first.
Yes, Jerome?
<I know you're on the good side. *Draws Q on notepad. I trust the plan.
Ok Mr Corsi, we'll look into that later. We're going to start the interview now, ok?

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

So begins the fall of MOSSAD propagandists.

Attached: qanon-lol.png (243.17 KB, 1006x696)

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Zionist punished for lying about Zionism to the Zionist government

Attached: 4b43739ef29a9c523b876fb59cb715140d0b7afc8991906a1d531dd9b5d7c1c1.jpeg (203.97 KB, 1200x675)

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Going to nip this in the bud with a filter here.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

I'm confused. how is this guy and "q" linked? Just a handfull of tags?

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

/r/The_ZOGnald thinks Zig Forums should support zionist operatives because they're "right-wing"

Attached: 1528748040532.gif (247 KB, 800x800)

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

One of the biggest Q people, that's gotta be a harsh blow to that whole thing.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

Actually, Trump is doing well. Remember that the wall was an esoteric metaphor for the Aryan to build when we work with other people on issues like immigration.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

kek

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

see 2nd pic

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Stop trying to stop the right wing movement cuck back to 4cuck.org

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

how is this guy and "q" linked?
the answer is not at all, corsi just shills anything and everything for shekels

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Jerome Corsi is Q
tarded.

Attached: IMG-0867.JPG (907.19 KB, 1897x3162)

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

There is no movement. Be a good little kike and be honest for once in your life. It's all about what's best for the ZOG and nothing else.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Be supposedly wise to the ways of the state "infowarrior"
actually talking to FBI out side of written statments given through a lawyer
fucking morons, you don't talk to spooks.

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

InfoWars boomer going to prison lmao

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Any statement made to the FBI is automatic perjury.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

He probably got money from israel.

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

Corsi is a hardcore zionist. Are you even the least bit informed at all?
and a complete faggot. All they're doing is shutting down their controlled op orgs.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

kill yourself you civic nationalist, Shabbos goy multicultural loving goon

Attached: 1b48a1b39b007a3136d81f51bf0df64507cd2d50bcc145b911bd8a1cfacc9fa9.jpg (151.91 KB, 500x651)

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Once you know about how zionist schemes operate, you start to understand the entire process occurring. You see, it's all down to this question: "does the operation serve a zionist interest?"

Breitbart: right-wing site, but defends zionism
Bloomberg: financial info, but defends zionism
Huffpoop: left-wing site, but defends zionism

Mueller's view is that the right wing in any form is bad for zionism, even if it defends zionism. So this is a critique by Mueller's controlling kikes of Corsi's controlling kikes. They would never actually go after one another, but there's a definite disagreement among kikes.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

This is an example of ADL-Mossad "memes":

Ask yourself: "Why is that guy bashing the American South?!"

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Qanons are gonna be apopletic

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

As someone who followed this, let me break down a couple of things
Corsi was an early adopter of the Church of Qanon
he gave it up around April when he announced that Q was compromised, although he believed early Q was legit
Q also went after Corsi, and Qfags think Corsi is not a “Patriot” because Corsi works as an author and profits off of books (which he wrote prior to getting swept up in the Q phenomenon)
Corsi is an Israel-cuck but otherwise a pretty solid guy – at worst, an elite boomercuck. Not an NPC in my judgment
he was good for breaking down the Mueller/DOJ stuff while that was going on, after he got disentangled from the Q bullshit
as a side-note he isn't Jewish

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

tfw the kikes are having a civil war and we're the just the fodder.

Attached: 65765yh.png (1.97 MB, 1600x900)

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

Attached: 2018-11-12-Soon-To-Be-Indicted-225p.webm (10.31 MB, 400x225)

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

who the fuck is jerome corsi?

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

Infowars Washington Bureau Chief and hard conservative pundit. This is actually not something to joke abouteven if he was a good goyslippery slope and such and such

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

All the shills trying to distract from the fact that after 2 years all mueller has is
jewwhores correspesondent Jerome Corsi
literally who

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

"Why is that guy bashing the American South?!"
because southerners are fat retard nigger lovers and full of spics are where all the zionist "christians" are from. the evangelicals are all in the south

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

He is an author who's been a thorn in kikes' sides for a while. A bit of a red herring in that his views on Israel match those of the average boomercuck (muh Biblical imperative to support Israel militarily, etc.), and not a natsoc obviously. But he's been a really solid guy on exposing pedophilia and Jewish machinations in government, even if he won't call it a Jewish problem. If you just google search him you'll find 100 articles by Jews denouncing him. Judge a man by his enemies. During the past year, he's been a highly vocal critic of Robert Mueller, and apparently it caught the latter's attention.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

I don't care about the "right-wing", I care about stopping these kikes.

He was definitely involved with it once it moved off of cuckchan.

Attached: (((Q))).jpg (276.01 KB, 916x480)
Attached: (((Q-)))-(((WWG1WGA))).png (37.21 KB, 469x668)

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

okay, but how the fuck did he get caught up in a hoax investigation attempting to tie trump to a putin 1337 |-|4xx0r brigade?

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

thats……….sort of related?
but not really
it is a pretty bad meme when you finally let it simmer

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

He is an author who's been a thorn in kikes' sides for a while.
Every single one of his books is kosher. He's a life-long shabbos goy, who worked for B'nai B'rith's "Israel Fund", and wrote for the Zionist Organization of America award-winning publication World Net Daily, which even runs tours to Israel…

Judge a man by his enemies.
You can judge Corsi by his employers.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

You can judge Corsi by his employers.
well the people charging him were employed by rosenstien?

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Roger Stone and Alex Jones are under investigation as well. Pretty much anyone who is 2 degrees from the campaign is under investigation. Unless it is shut down it won't be I expect them to start going after donors and supporters next.

You'll have better luck arguing with your keyboard and it turning into a Commodore 64.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

There's no way that Mueller is actually investigating Alex Jonestein.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

it won't be
well… idk about that. why do you think old boy was put there? i heard they're just going to defund it and let it whither. probably that's why mueller decided to levy more charges: so they can't defund him bc he'll claim that his investigation has been "fruitful" – just look at the fake charges I pressed, goys!

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

(((Perjury)))
Good.
This is what you get for talking to feds

The feds don't have anything related to MUH RUSSIA. Just a string of indictments for (((process crimes))) born out of the investigation itself. A string of retards who would all be free and clear if they just shut up.

Attached: paulie-walnuts-300x258.jpg (21.97 KB, 300x258)

Ian White
Ian White

The official reason is that they say Corsi (and Roger Stone) had advance knowledge of the leak of Clinton e-mails by Wikileaks, and that apparently that makes you a person of interest.

he has some irrelevant associations with merchantkikes hawking some cruise-shit nobody cares about, therefore he's a best friend of powerful kikes
that's why he's been under near-constant persecution by both the (((DOJ))) and the (((press)))
Nice try Schlomo. I already mentioned he's compromised on the Israel question.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

He isn't just "compromised on the Israel question", he's a zionist agent, and enemy of the White race.
y-you're a jew because you don't like this Israel-first shabbos goy
I hate Trump-niggers so much.

Here's Corsi admitted to working with a group "above Mossad" to Jonestein, and in another interview he talked about linking Trump with Kissinger on behalf of this group.

Corsi is as kosher as it gets and completely on board with the jewish agenda.

Attached: Alex-Jones-Deemed-Kosher-by--Top-Israeli-Intelligence.mp4 (11.04 MB, 854x480)

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

tfw one of your many "predictions" happens to be right and you go to prison for it

Attached: 13-funny-and-cute-baby-videos.jpg (10.68 KB, 480x251)

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

the fucked up thing is i know who really did hack Podesta, but faggot traitor Mueller and the entire FBI don't want to know the truth because it was NSA who did the hack. and i am not talking a rogue NSA'er like Snowden, but an operation approved from the very top of NSA. the whole 2016 debacle was really a covert war between NSA vs CIAFBI. that's why TPTB don't want to know the truth and that's why Mueller's witch hunt has wasted $50 million and thousands of man hours chasing muh Russia phantoms. if the horrible truth came out, it would be the start of civil war, since our govt is already in a state of low level civil war against itself. we all had it backwards. Siege, Northwest Front, none of that is how the civil war started. it was always going to begin inside the govt and then spread from there.

all i can tell you is aftering watching the NSA hacker who did it, all hope has been drained from me. we are all powerless pawns being bounced around and plinked by Deep State turf wars and Shadow Govt forces we cannot begin to comprehend. the only solution is save yourself and get as far off the grid as you can, because the war is coming.

if_only_you_knew_just_how_bad_things_really_are. jpg

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

this
Fucking idiots.. NEVER talk to them EVER, this is what happens

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

proofs or it didn't happen

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

< attack the side of the ware that fought to keep niggers from taking over
Oh yeah, (((you)))'re one of us!

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

The House was lost. Trump will be impeached - it's inevitable at this point. And he'll be forced to resign. There will be a brainwashing however it must be (if not Roosia, some new "Roosia"). Then Pence will pardon Trump. Then Pence in 2020 is the last hope of Republican control, because after that, it's over. Sure, they're stuffing the ballot boxes, but once they eliminate Republican oversight, they can do whatever they please - what "judge" will side against the dems? They live to suck on spic and kike cock.

This is not our government. To wit:

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

evangelicals are all in the south
those are baptists, you fucking retard. evangelicals are mostly in the plains and great lakes states. evangelicalism is a northern/western phenomenon, not a southern one, you retard gorilla nigger

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

its inevitable
all the major Dem Party leadership is against it, you fuckwit. every dem that just took a seat from a republican will lose in 2020, so in a likelihood it won't happen

forced to resign
he'll tell them to fuck off, since the Senate won't even bring the articles of impeachment up for a vote

Then Pence will pardon Trump
Why would Pence need to pardon Trump for crimes he did not commit?

blah blah blah
okay, you're just being a faggot now. is this your attempt at bait, bc its really shitty

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

it's inevitable at this point. And he'll be forced to resign.
Is your reasoning impeachment means has to resign? because that doesn't follow, at all. Clinton was not only impeached but found guilty and didn't go anywhere.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Elections are over, where are the pardons Mr Trumpski

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

Nobody knows who these fucking people are and nobody cares

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

So you still going nearly a week later.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

There’s a whole thread on the threat of Evangelicals and other “Judeo-Christians”, including the non-denominational movement being Philosemitic threats that typically thump the Scofield reference Bible.
They are everywhere, there are baptist denominations that thump the Scofield, due to the decentralized nature thereof and the fact that most parochial education for Baptist’s has been compromised.

Every Southern State has Scofield thumping mega churches.
Every.
Single.
One.

Houston has Joel Osteens Non-Denominational Scofield thumping mega church, Judeo-Christians have many church movements, Evangelicals are just the most radical and hold the most political power

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

Mueller is mossad
Covered up 9/11
Covered up the Finders, Rod Hatham, and Mcmartin, Aquino
Longtime friend of Rosenstein
Mueller who staged shooting hoaxes

youtube.com/watch?v=rKI-zbvbnwQ

Attached: 911mueller.jpg (93.44 KB, 700x390)

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

paganpedo detected

Attached: 798720920bdbc403fec6d9b0aa07bfda7b8d1373bbd508757364b37293f88082.png (8.95 KB, 242x255)

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Exactly. Only the magapedes keep this shit bumping.

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

LMAO John Kerry did not deserve his phony Purple hearts btw he didn't lie he wasn't the origin of the claims nope instead it was all his nam "comrades" LOW IQ one

swiftvets.com/

Corsi was sent to cover up the boomer expose of (((Kerrry))) He was placed there and gave himself phony medals almost all those who were in and around him condemned Kerry as a larp and a cowered. Kerry responded way later by producing altered "records"

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/john-kerry-s-aipac-speech-2009

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Reminded John Kerry Mr Sandinista Mr Israel Mr Crypto Jew was invovled in a radical anti-white jewish run organization called the weather underground regularly met with Bill Ayers

Corsi a zionist agent….sure…but he workd with them he was sent to cover up and not present the whol information on Kerry's staged well planned 2 month stunt show in Nam where a Jew admiral involved in the Gulf of Tonkin

BTW SBVT was organized before Corsi by O'neil Corsi attached himself to it and was used by the ZOG as counter intel on mouthy gentiles who didn't like being smeared by a kike asshole whose brother was caught in 1972 breaking into a political rival's office.

Luke White
Luke White

I've been a Christian for awhile, and even just 20 years ago, a lot of people didn't know the problems of Scofield/Dispensationalism. Just the fact that I run into awareness now on random places like this is progress. More and more people (even Evangelicals) will wake up, I think.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-kerry-s-speech-superbly-zionist-pro-israel-3-years-too-late-1.5479462

Kerry is a coward, a liar. a war criminal, and a Jew Egypt banned him for his Soros "revolution" illegal activities that resulted in a ZOG agent being displaced for another one to come in…you are low information and low IQ, Corsi is a counter intel agent for them nothing more

Jews staged false fights and run a hegelian dialectic making sure they always synthesize their power

Kerry strongly supported by ADL engages is stunt, ADL "strongly criticizes" Kerry, Kerry makes up and kisses Foxman his longtime backer etc.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Well they better do it quick because if that red heifer these scummy yids have now might as well mark the nearing of the end and any further heresy in aiding Christ's murderers he specifically warned in the bible multiple times to the deaf ears of the Evangelicals, these jews and their satanic synagogue will surely lead you straight into the depths of Hell.

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

bump

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Welp looks like nothing happened. Nothing obvious anyway. I suspect many of the Mueller leaks we are hearing about now are actually barium meals.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Better donate to Corsi just in case, goy,

David Perez
David Perez

Corsi's a fed out to control the conspiracy theory crowd.

Henry James
Henry James

Attached: 8371143689703.png (1016.62 KB, 560x840)

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

This is why you never talk to the police, or the FBI.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

(You)

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Exactly. You can only really talk yourself into trouble with law enforcement.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

FUCK THE CUMSOCKS

Attached: 74c0cedf79a3493196ea705235f73105.png (127.81 KB, 1081x846)

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

zionception
Whoa!

Attached: 81.gif (2.97 MB, 250x211)

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

The jews knew that Americans would never accept the ultra-kiked roman catholic heresies ever, so they had to kike Protestantism. The scofield talmud started out subtle, but the autistic schlomos at (((Oxford University Press))) have edited it into an obvious jewish farce.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

OH NO NOT DOCTOR CORSI

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

did he not trust the plan? did Q predict this?

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

all these faggots believing Q = corsi
that faggot went around saying Q was bullshit with alex and promoting some "Zach" faggot, the moment he couldn't make money off of it after claiming he had "direct line of communication with Q" which was dismissed by Q claiming "no outside comms" he decided to shit on it. Dude is mossad.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit