McSALLY CONCEDES AZ!

Republikikes not evening going to contest the outcome!

Arguably the most corrupt, disgusting, criminal infested shit hole in the entire world today.

Attached: kek.jpg (602x634, 55.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9wkd20/republican_martha_mcsally_concedes_arizona_senate/?st=jof66o83&sh=fe1b6d50
archive.org/details/Siege-by-James-Mason-1980-1986
ia802804.us.archive.org/12/items/JamesMasonSIEGE3rdEdition/James_Mason_-_SIEGE_3rd_Edition.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America has been the largest force for White Genocide, pretty much ever. Blacked.com is legal in the U.S.A., giving tax dollars to Israel is mandatory, having all white neighborhoods is illegal. We just need to destroy this shit hole.

Attached: Anti-American Italian Propaganda Poster 1.jpg (736x1098, 281.22K)

Is this real?

Attached: inconceivable disgust.jpg (663x382, 24.97K)

This is unironically the end of Trumpism and "America First" in the Republican party. The Republican party will now become the party of the Mexican invaders as they make a hard swing to the left.

And that's a good thing. Let this country bloat to death and jump ship before it's too late.

what? Lost the senate too?
I haven't been paying attention…

At this point I'd do anything if a European user would help me become a citizen in their country. If I can't legally enter Europe, I'm just going to buy a plane ticket and become a bum in Berlin or something. Better homeless and surrounded by whites than a NEET in a neighborhood full of blacks.

They have 51 seats now and that's if they don't lose any more seats (they will), but that 51st republican senator is Mitt Romney a democrat in republican clothing.

South American here (don't worry, my DACA isn't getting renewed after getting a Trump livestream get fired up on 9/11), I predicted the "not even hiding it" tier electoral corruption would take at least 2 decades. But no, only took 2 years.

On the bright side, elections should become more entertaining. Wait for a dead guy running for office soon (it happened on my country).

Read SIEGE by James Mason

Attached: 3e1110f649f7bf441adfa7f9312f7273[2].jpg (629x900, 95.78K)

then Fanged Noumena

Everyone take note this is a trumpnigger doing a d&c to derail the thread, they are doing this often in any thread critical of trump.

Everything they said is correct.

t. trumptard

What are you doing right now?

How long before civil war? Realistically speaking. honest question

Posting on Zig Forums and researching European nations with lax travel laws.

GOPe leadership was always pro-wetback

It's not going to happen, shitskins and traitors outnumber actual Whites. There will be no civil war, just slow death.

Trump won't even run for re-election at this point. He has no chance whatsoever. It's his fault for being a spineless fool who wasted 2 years passing democrat budgets, grabbing guns, and shilling for amnesty.

Europe doesn't want you. They want hordes of shitskins. They'll eventually die too but America will go first. Go to Alaska or Canada.

I told you so. I told you all.

Why would Canada survive over Europe? That doesn't make any sense.

The Republican party is a den of treasonous vipers and cowards.
They won't fight for the interests of White America because they don't respect us. We must teach them to respect us.

I mean they'll officially and openly become an anti-white, pro-wetback party. No more dancing around it anymore.

Reminder that absolutely no one will ever fight back against this, ever. Not Q-LARPers, not anyone here (board of peace, yids), and not anyone anywhere else.

Too late. A dead man won his congressional race in Nevada.

just tell that to Saint Bowers of Pittsburgh

Attached: robert bowers nike.png (722x866, 207.68K)

This is the "esoteric metaphor" spambot. Remember to report all posts you see.

The dead pimp, you mean.

Canada has more rural area and has a lower population density than Europe.

Oh… Shit.

Well, then all that's left is an apocalyptic cult running (except zionism)

The cock sucker of Israel concedes to the blonde anti-ZOGbot anti-war bimbo (I'd smash that pssy to the moon and back). Fuck these weak ass parties.

Voter fraud is honestly the most disheartening thing that happens here on a regular basis. No other violation of our democracy is as insane as when the government interferes with our elections. The fact that it's happening anywhere, without any kind of backlash, is incredibly disturbing and just another reminder of where things seem to be headed.

Attached: IENGI7JFPVDHLFDCOFPD6GNU2U.jpg (1200x600, 97.5K)

THIS. SO MUCH FUCKING THIS.
Our literal only option is slow death. We may as well just fucking commit suicide we are so fucked.
They won. We lost. It's over forever. Take the blackpill now if you know what's good for you.

The_Donald is blackpilling hard right now.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9wkd20/republican_martha_mcsally_concedes_arizona_senate/?st=jof66o83&sh=fe1b6d50

Attached: blackpilled.PNG (1144x511, 70.42K)

Link them a copy of Siege, I guess.

Trump never cared about being re-elected. People can't be this dumb still, can they? From day one he was getting down to brass tacks tearing up regulations to favor jewish companies and major jewish shareholders. He cut every country's foreign aid and then shot israel's through the roof. Shit all over every European country [who the jews hate], tried to fuck up Russian gas sales and pipelines to Europe, dumped billions of weapons in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to keep those wars stoked.

From day fucking one Trump was in cash-out-the-jews mode. He is selling everything that isn't nailed down and then he's out of there. He was never interested in doing anything else. He is a literal israeli intelligence asset.

This. We have no choice but to kill ourselves. Nobody will fight back against this shit and everyone cam agree to that. See . There is literally no reason not to take the blackpill at this point.

They will all commit suicide, and we must follow if we are to escape this eternal nightmare. We have nothing left to live for.

Then fucking do it, dickhead.

samefag

Do you mean voter fraud as in they're stuffing the ballots or that they're allowing illegals to vote? Because all they had to do to win is get the illegal population to vote.

The Republican party is cancer. I'll never vote for them again. I will vote though, every single election.
Find some way around the kosher sandwich or my vote will go to the Democrats henceforth.

Attached: Accelerationism_original_personalmemeticocdonotsteal.jpg (721x647 133.25 KB, 107.63K)

That's where you went wrong. That's where ALL of us went wrong.

Attached: Franklin-Republic-IfYouCanKeepIt.jpg (806x396, 42.15K)

Republicucks were begging to lose everything in the midterms.

I am pleased by all the black pilled Qanons and boomer cuckservatives crying about muh elections and muh republic.

Also, today is Charles Manson's birthday. Hail Manson!

Attached: manson soldier.png (624x618, 291.99K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3856x8736 131.16 KB, 4.44M)

Nice memes lad I'll be spreading them.

Go for it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1727x577, 59.25K)

They do plenty of both, and they also bus people in from other districts and make ballots of the opposing candidate disappear. They, very openly, use every single trick fully knowing that there are no repurcussions.

What retardation are you trying to push now?

Arizona was already a blue state masquerading as a red state. McCain -> Flake -> McSally. At least now it officially becomes a permanent third world shit hole.

We're not trying to paint the house blue. The house is rotten and infested with disease.
Our task is to burn it down and build a new one.

Attached: PHOTO 6.png (660x660, 1.02M)

Dude open your eyes
We've been in it for some time now it's just moving into a kinetic phase now

You know, if you uploaded it somewhere and actually provided a link, you'd probably get more reads.

He's right faggot, we have literally nothing left. Kikes win more and more every day while we have more embarassing defeats. Whites will die and civilization will eternally fall. It's over!

Why bother voting the republicucks when the Trump himself does fuck all to change the tide. All Trump has done is paint a target on white america and they've gotten next to nothing in return for it.

Yup jumped ship last year when I realized 8 out of every 10 people I saw on the street were spics. The illegal population in the western states is so fucking under-reported. Whites are definitely a minority in AZ, California, New Mexico, likely Colorado, and likely Texas.

Happy birthday Charlie Manson!

SIEGE audiobook:
archive.org/details/Siege-by-James-Mason-1980-1986

PDF:
ia802804.us.archive.org/12/items/JamesMasonSIEGE3rdEdition/James_Mason_-_SIEGE_3rd_Edition.pdf

Nobody mentioned voting republikikes, you said "vote democrat from now on" explain this jewry

Whites may become a minority in the country but in cities/upper class towns they are still the majority. Easy to hide in these pure dem states so long as you dont stick out like a sore thumb.

A real shocking turn of events.

Attached: trumpmandela.jpg (768x543 57.01 KB, 67.51K)

I still support President Trump. He's going to destroy this nigger and jew loving country trying to save it. Enjoy the show

Attached: trump siege.jpg (1024x633, 220.62K)

Civil war really would be a dream result at this point

I'm going to emigrate to another country. So long Europe, the United States, and Canada.

10 shekels have been added to your account

If you're not going to vote, do NOT justify the system by voting for our enemies. Lack of voter turnout delegitimizes the result and makes people doubt the system.

Just wait until Trump is thrown in prison over made up BS. The Qanon Patriotards are going to snap LOL

Attached: black sun.gif (422x750, 728.69K)

This is true, especially with a rise in terrorism and nationalist movements.

Its one of two choices. Slow death or push it over the edge today. Demographics alone will ensure the Rs lose indefinitely after 2024/2028 (probably earlier). Unfortunately that fuckin retard in charge keeps calling this the greatest economy ever when its months/year away from imploding all over again. Then they'll focus all their blame on whites for voting for him.
Time to push this fucker in the right direction instead of handing this misery off to the next gen like the boomers did.

What are you waiting for then leftynigger?

Not to /polacks obviously but a nice reminder to any newfags pinning their hopes on this kike.

James Mason supports Trump. You can read about it on SIEGEculture.biz

I wasn't referring to rural towns. I was referring to Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. Ask anyone living there and they'll tell you whites are an unofficial minority.

70% of jew york doesn't vote. Has anything changed?

Wrong. Those are the same choice regardless. Americans wrote the Second Amendment for the express purpose to legally justify violent overthrow of the government, we just don't talk about it lightly as the bloodiest engagement in our national history was the Civil War. When we revolt, we don't half ass it.

Well, the entire Arizona party was purged when John McCain was still alive, this is just Jeff Flake and his goons giving the biggest middle finger to Arizonan voters, John McShitstain's lasting legacy.

Its quite simple, JOP shill: I would much prefer an enemy which my people recognize in power, to a traitor they think is there to aid them.

Not. The. Point. user.
I don't give a shit about Arizona 'going' blue, I care about this cuckolded weak twat lying down and dying without any resistance. The GOP is CANCER, their "muh principles" faggotry is CANCER, their "muh values" shit is CANCER, and this is just the most-recent exemplification.

Seeing that ugly old crone sitting on her shitty couch with her fucking poor doggo, giving up when such is not required and in fact wherein resistance is imperative, I am overcome with more disgust than all the blue-haired trannies screeching obnoxiously in the streets in the world could possibly generate.

The point is, I hate a traitor more than an enemy, and the JOP is CANCER, is the Platonic form of biologic treason; particularly this example. Disgusting, absolutely pig-fucking disgusting.
Conservatism. Has. Failed.
I was looking through the list of Presidents the other night, fascinating stuff. And ya know what I figured out with finality? Both parties are worthlessly corrupted. The JOP (and that's what it is, a Jewish Old Party) is brought in after the Marxists make things basically fucking horrifying in some new and awful way, and the JOP works to stabilize the consequential maelstrom… They never REVERSE anything, they just stabilize… And then the push further begins anew… The demographics and society is deconstructed a bit more… a bit more… a bit more… And the people can't take it anymore, and elect a "Republican" to come in and work to stabilize things… Never reverse, only to stabilize… And then the push begins anew.
Since before I was born, this process has perpetuated itself. Supporting the JOP, I now see, only acts to stabilize, allows the enemy a chance to keep things from toppling over.
I don't think that benefits me. I think that's a ruse. I don't think I'm gonna fall for that anymore. I think I'm gonna vote for the most insane leftist fuck I can find and that seems like it has a good shot of victory.
I think I'd rather work to topple the tower than to help them stabilize it after ripping out a few more beams.

Seems that way user.

Attached: PC Plans.jpg (1394x1345 158 KB, 543.65K)

I'm going to, AGAIN, offer my services to Zig Forumslacks. I studied under the world expert in voter fraud forensics. if you can get me the data, I can prove scientifically whether they were stuffing ballot boxes

Okay. Trump is still not an outsider.

The only way out, is through

Attached: 5a05f59cfb161a6cc418f36decc0f6c6-jpg[1].jpg (1000x562, 214.16K)

Good thing I don't care about either of them then.

Good luck revolting while america is still the default economy.

Attached: Electoral History.jpg (6552x2176, 2.03M)

Thanks user.

Maybe the Qs should also have a copy.

good lad

Attached: 1523669550119.jpg (746x737, 129.73K)

Fuck the economy.

I've got some bad news for you user.

Let's be real though. We lost honestly and with our principles intact even if our enemy cheated every step of the way. I just hope we can get back to civility. and continue protecting our greatest ally.

t. Qtard Boomerfaggot

Toppling the tower is putting commies in charge. Will vote for the dumbest commies I can find.

What good would this woman have done anyways? We need to focus more on self improvement, prepping, creating mens groups and finding families. As a rule, every politician in the United states is anti-white. Republicucks stab their white voting base in the back trying to get the nigs who vote 90% democrat to vote for them. The republicucks have agreed to white genocide and all they want is to get some non-whites to vote for them, although they fail pathetically everytime, because all non-whites see them as raycis by default. We need to be prepared for the non-political solutions because there very likely will be no political solution. Also, Zig Forums types need to join the police, local governments, and join the military as officers so that we can subvert pozzed institutions.

Oh my good heavens
Bless your heart all of it

The time for a international colalition is now. The strength of united whites without borders. That’s our only chance.

Attached: D191E586-D0E0-42C4-BED6-09FD7679914C.jpeg (656x728, 126.61K)

Kill yourself with a pistol and film it or livestream it here
I want to see it

Exactly. It needs to die for anything substantial to happen. The Russia/China pressure is fantastic. Once the world begins rejecting the US dollar, shit will come crashing down real fast. Good luck pushing muh narrative while people are starving to death. Its all about timing.

Sure seems like it.
I WANT them to try and FEMA camp people. I WANT them to go insane and start like, having trannies in public schools.

I want them to have all the power they want to have, and then I want people to SEE what happens - and if they don't fight back, then they don't deserve to live. Its awful how things have gone, but if you won't, can't, fight back against your own destruction, then I don't a reason you deserve to perpetuate yourself.

Using monopoly money, jewish financiers and oil. Totally unsustainable.
Not only will this not last, this cannot last.

I fear the kikes are planning to turn the Chinks and Africans loose upon the Europeans if/when they next attempt to revolt. They've done so much prep for this, if the case, that its almost staggering. I pray it comes sooner than later, for the sooner the greater our chances of survival when the dust clears.