Jews Plan on Microchipping Hundreds of Thousands of Goyim

Britain’s biggest employer organisation and main trade union body have sounded the alarm over the prospect of British companies implanting staff with microchips to improve security.

UK firm BioTeq, which offers the implants to businesses and individuals, has already fitted 150 implants in the UK.

The tiny chips, implanted in the flesh between the thumb and forefinger, are similar to those for pets. They enable people to open their front door, access their office or start their car with a wave of their hand, and can also store medical data.

Another company, Biohax of Sweden, also provides human chip implants the size of a grain of rice. It told the Sunday Telegraph (£) that it is in discussions with several British (((legal))) and (((financial firms))) about fitting their employees with microchips, including one major company with hundreds of thousands of employees.

theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/11/alarm-over-talks-to-implant-uk-employees-with-microchips

Attached: markofthebeast.jpg (1280x960, 213.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6306569/Thousands-Swedes-getting-microchip-IDs-inserted-hands.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statens_institut_för_rasbiologi
ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-and-xrp-xrp-can-now-be-stored-in-a-human-implant-chip/
fortune.com/global500/list/filtered?sortBy=employees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this rate they might as well install drains and water hoses in synagogues because they are going to need it for easy cleanup.

Attached: 783648753400.png (3840x2160, 5.56M)

This tech is paltry, let's get some brain replacements going. Zig Forums could use them what with all the incorrect thinking around. Oh wait…

People will queue up and pay to be tagged like cattle.

Attached: leafidea2.png (1240x1754, 176.08K)

Thousands of Swedes are getting microchip IDs inserted into their hands to swipe into homes, offices, concerts and even to access social media

More than 4,000 Swedish people have a tiny microchip embedded in their hand

An implant lets them enter buildings, access concerts and share via social media

The procedure costs about $180 (£140) and the chip is the size of a grain of rice

Several companies in Sweden offer the service to their employees for free

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6306569/Thousands-Swedes-getting-microchip-IDs-inserted-hands.html

Attached: kike.jpg (1000x1056, 123.67K)

Sweden is the kike laboratory, and I believe it's because of their relatively small population. It's easier to test the effects of their experiments with only 8 or so million Swedes. Of note, the Swedes were good goys during the Second World War, so they are being repaid in kind.

Attached: Uncle_Teddy.jpg (500x336, 34.19K)

Weren't they always?

Sweden quietly supported Germany more than anything tbh
And also invented the racial biology Germany used.

Sauce?

I thought the Eugenics movement of that era was started in the united states?

Influence on Nazi Germany
See also: Nazi eugenics

After the eugenics movement was well established in the United States, it spread to Germany. California eugenicists began producing literature promoting eugenics and sterilization and sending it overseas to German scientists and medical professionals.[7] By 1933, California had subjected more people to forceful sterilization than all other U.S. states combined. The forced sterilization program engineered by the Nazis was partly inspired by California's.[8]

The Rockefeller Foundation helped develop and fund various German eugenics programs,[99] including the one that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.[7]

Upon returning from Germany in 1934, where more than 5,000 people per month were being forcibly sterilized, the California eugenics leader C. M. Goethe bragged to a colleague:

You will be interested to know that your work has played a powerful part in shaping the opinions of the group of intellectuals who are behind Hitler in this epoch-making program. Everywhere I sensed that their opinions have been tremendously stimulated by American thought … I want you, my dear friend, to carry this thought with you for the rest of your life, that you have really jolted into action a great government of 60 million people.[7]

Eugenics researcher Harry H. Laughlin often bragged that his Model Eugenic Sterilization laws had been implemented in the 1935 Nuremberg racial hygiene laws.[100] In 1936, Laughlin was invited to an award ceremony at Heidelberg University in Germany (scheduled on the anniversary of Hitler's 1934 purge of Jews from the Heidelberg faculty), to receive an honorary doctorate for his work on the "science of racial cleansing". Due to financial limitations, Laughlin was unable to attend the ceremony and had to pick it up from the Rockefeller Institute. Afterwards, he proudly shared the award with his colleagues, remarking that he felt that it symbolized the "common understanding of German and American scientists of the nature of eugenics."[101]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

Poor Swedes. They are too gullible.

Attached: swedecuck.jpg (1200x1029 148.08 KB, 266.09K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statens_institut_för_rasbiologi
Don't have a source on Germany visiting to study the Swedish institute (meaning I can't find it).
You'll either have to take my word for it or just ignore my post, sorry user.

Those with more will get more and those with less will get less.

Every time

Attached: swedekike.png (360x306, 67.27K)

kike noses are hooked to protect from harsh desert winds
that nose is just big.

This is really showing just how desperate they are getting. Eventually we will not be able to eat without this mark will we. We must gather large portios of food and stalk up on supplies before this completely overrides the current system. I am not some fucking cattle.

Checked mini Satan dubs

Checked dub dubs
Get as much food as you can this shit is about to get nuts
Checked

Jews already chipped you with smartphones while your attention is diverted by hot topic of chip implants.

One of the books in around 1921 documented a study on a Danish island, I believe. The book took eugenics as a topic in general and in which researchers tried to solve the problem with: what are we going to do with all the unfortunates who are born mentally and/or heavily physically disabled?

we're just gonna kill em

Speaking of which, I wouldn't be surprised if these chips were later found (far too long after anything can be done to reverse it, of course) to leech a compound which causes sterility.
It's only logical that they would have something in store to deal with the better-off whites, once they've finished off the middle class, and, anyone with a job that requires this level of security probably falls into that former category.
Come to think of it, it's pretty telling when, for all this time, they could have used this technology to help track all those rapefugees, but didn't.

Not all of us are! you need to stop shitting on swedes

No i will not allow anyone to chip me

Economic collapse
Blockchain implementation

Kek
You're already chipped pussy and you didn't even know it
They got you last time you went to the dentist
Also check your pocket , you got a chip you willingly signed up for right in your front pocket

Handchips, cashless societies, social credits.. whats next?

Chemical lobotomies for wrong think, like HAC described in the Northwest Front books?

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if "the beast" is simply the jews.

tbh this time around I'm not going to be so nice (in private, after it goes hot), idk about you guys

Back to leddit, moshe.

I've yet to read those, sounds spicy.

Seems rather pointless, most plebs have chipped themselves already with their phones they keep on them 24/7.

Digital money with XRP being the backbone.
ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-and-xrp-xrp-can-now-be-stored-in-a-human-implant-chip/

Yeah, anyone convicted of "racism" (which by that time includes things like watching "non diverse television programs" like Andy Griffith) gets "the attitude adjustment".
Here are some free copies.
(the other four are beneath this one)
>>>/pdfs/236

If it weren't for telescreens, I wouldn't be able to shitpost. I just pull the battery and walk away from it when I don't want it listening.

The only instance of this sort of thing I am not violently opposed to would be if you had a government job, and even then it would depend on the position.
If you're dumb enough to work in the private sector and agree to have this done to you, you deserve everything that's coming.
Sha'quanda down at the DMV doesn't need one.
not because of her job, anyway

Attached: judgement worm.jpg (1280x1707, 552.32K)

God damnit boys we end times
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Brigade and A Distant Thunder are both really good reads. A Mighty Fortress isn't bad, but Freedom's Sons is rather poor. Overall worth the read.

Attached: NVA.jpg (800x1600, 178.37K)

trips denied
The kikes fucking wrote out how they were going to sacrafice us all to Moloch, Christcunts helped all along the way thinking it was a prophecy instead of a Kabbalah ritual requiring golems.

Cool the tism fam, pretty sure in this scenario the take away would be, don't get the "mark" which would be required to buy and sell stuff.

Checked
He isn't wrong you know
He isn't wrong one fucking bit
Daily reminder the Eucharist is literal spirit cooking and ritual canibalism

My nitpick with his North American Republic is that Meth is legal in it, while LSD and MDMA possession is punished by laser mindwipes. And he likes Pisslam far too much, probably out of total ignorance of Sharia Law codes. Other than that, they are well done novels, with lots of good advice.
Here, for your library!

Attached: A mighty fortress.pdf (Freedoms_Sons.pdf)

Technology is the sleeping giant right now. Everyone is concerned with immigration and demographics, social ills and degeneracy that technology gets overlooked.

artificial intelligence is the sleeping giant, my friend. No company wants to implement true AI because of how "racist" and "bigoted" it is. Kikes fear truth.

The thing is, many people have never actually read the bible or revelations.

Uh..hold that thought, goy.

OY VEY THEY KNOW

AI counts as technology first off, secondly don't think it will end well for us because the early stuff has. Once they have a sophisticated AI that won't turn on them, they will use it to monitor social media, messaging, e-mails, site visits, habits of users and surveillance such as cameras.

Do you think they actually listen to us?

It's only a matter of time now

Also, check my repeating integers, you nocturnally bio-luminescent Central Intelligence Agency Negroids.

Attached: 93438ac362b2a868188fcaa8e3aa2115d5cb8264ec3d8993f3a520bbec97b1e9.jpg (640x480, 29.18K)

I have, it plainly means that there will be jews at Apocalypse. So if its the true word than no matter what we do, God will ensure the jews survive it so that his Revelation will be fulfilled.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (917x778, 516.42K)

the chip is a just a joke. they know full well it's gonna trigger christians and that's the point. meanwhile the real "chip" is your smartphone that you willingly and enthusiastically carry and depend on

You got the get!

Attached: Check_It.jpg (311x359, 28.03K)

This alone makes me think.

The "beast" is 666 the "number of a man" aka carbon life forms. A carbon atom has 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.

The "number of his name" is time.

The official definition of a "Jew" is "someone who follows God's law"

Cool

Eugenics began in my homestate of Vermont, actually. We've been doing weird experiments here since the 1890s.

How's it hanging, Styx?

Kike-free first post is best post.

Nobody but atheists and Jews would allow themselves to be chipped like this. Would it not be simple to take all of them out with an ED-209 that homes in on RFID tags?

Because there are objective downsides (Like getting your personal info stolen by some random guy in a van with radio equipment) that don't require looking in some goatfucker's holy book to see, I don't think atheists will be lining up to get chipped.

I'm always impressed by the length chirstards go to prove the legitimacy of their book.

"book" is a weird way to spelly "fancy bound Jewish toilet paper"

spell* heh
Polite sage for off-topic.

Sweden good boys during WW2?
They were pro-eugenism and anti-jews and anti-foreigners, just like Switzerland, and Sweden,Germany and Switzerland agreed that NatSoc german put a "J" stamp on Jewish German passport in order for Switzerland and Sweden to deny the Jewish Germans to enter their country (without having to deny all Germans to enter). Moreover, both countries didn't want the "foreignisation" and the "jewification" of their countries by letting jewish and other war refugees before and during WW2, at least inially. For Sweden, they got subverted HARD after they let jewish refugees enter their country circa 1942 by empathy.

Just get the chip goy, what are you afraid of?

Oh look another yid necrobumping a FUCKING SLIDE.

The star of David has 6 points, contains 6 triangles, and a hexagon (6 sides) in the centre

Attached: snapshot.jpg (424x240, 23.5K)

They don't need to chip people surgically, the tracking chips are already inside the smart phone that everyone carries everywhere.

Good note user, I'd glossed over it myself. But when you consider that there really aren't that many companies of that size, it gets interesting.

fortune.com/global500/list/filtered?sortBy=employees

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

Christians willingly chipped themselves with smartphones. Good goys, keep been distracted by red flags.

Attached: 000_par6991460.jpg (630x315, 31.5K)

This is the experiment. The very mark will change your DNA and genetics, making you an anti-human, it'll take away what you are in essence and enslave you not in a mortal way, yes, buying and selling will include this, but you anons have to remember that we have been made in the likeness of Jesus. Once they take the mark, the lose the essence of being human and become literal NPC's where their names are removed from all the matrix's. IT's the deception which is so great and these good goys taking these chips are simply advancing the tech, see what China is doing. Connect all the dots and pretend there is a global government. DO NOT BE DECEIVED. FIGHT BACK.

That's where big Mike keeps his chewing tobbaco

Yeah, if anyone tries to put a microchip in me, I'll return the favor with a .30-06

Attached: db4d6567abfb90f2523d0644a362c12b3530a717f6e737ee24f085f4d67a3251.jpg (963x718, 114.11K)

Sounds like /x/ tier LARP news to me

isn't this already an ongoing large scale experiment on swedish cubicle slaves since a few years ?

It's not the MOTB until they implant it or tattoo it on the forehead like a tefillin.
But still only NPCs allow themselves to get chipped like a literal dog.