Fuck Doxxing Groups

Carolina Workers Collective actively doxx people and try real hard to ruin others lives. Recent girl is getting kicked out of the ROTC for shit posting. Should anons shitpost on CWC twitter and FB?

twitter.com/WorkersCarolina/status/1060331304741453824

Attached: kek.PNG (593x594, 214.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AuschwitzMuseum/status/1061936276402782209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greetings newfriend.

connected to cwc seems like an organizer

Attached: eomlbTR.png (530x552, 70.61K)

hi fren :]

Not getting doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed isn't hard. I can't have sympathy for people who have opsec so bad that braindead commmies can track them down.

kill them and they will stop

Out of everything for her to kvetch about, people boycotting jewish hummus?

I feel even less sorry for her than I did originally. Anything that hurts kikes is a positive.

Attached: kike hummus.jpg (1024x2048, 280.63K)

Doxxing groups can be leveraged

Well, time to make legitimate looking accounts of people that don't exist to waste their time.

This is the correct spelling, actually.
6 x's. One for each point on the Star of David.
It's an esoteric metaphor for revealing the true nature of the jewish religion for the whole world to see. Revealing the identity of the 'man behind the curtain'.

This, if commies kill you I will gladly cheer for your death and piss on your grave.
totally not leftypol btw

This. Our power comes from how much time and money of theirs we can waste. And so far they have wasted a lot of time and money. They might already have their gulags if they could only meme.

All you have to do is make sure that nothing you post on your social media can be linked to your real identity, and then maybe spread a little disinformation about yourself. Most people only do the latter once it's too late, but it's something anyone with anything to lose should start doing immediately.

She asked for this

Kosher taxes go to fund rabbi's so they don't have to work a regular jerb. that way they focus their hate speech against all non-jews. good luck shopping Kosher-free

Attached: zmzmvv44d08i77.jpg (250x250, 4.64K)

Cheqqed and qeqqed.

What the fuck is ROTC?

great post (and dubs)

Attached: manykekss.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

I honestly do not understand why these people give a flying fuck about being doxxed. Nearly all that info is online to begin with along with the white pages anyhow. People need to start laughing in the face of this shit and standing their ground. The response is simple:

a) If you receive a threat, put it online and also report it to your local PD.

b) If someone shows up and tried to assault you - Shoot them in the face with your shotgun and do the world a service.

People tend to shit bricks when they know or believe someone has a Benelli to defend their house and the moment someone crosses the threshold while making threats they are fair game to have their head blown clean off with a shotgun after a quick warning of:

Go back to leddit.

Quite expected.
At least they know we're dangerous.
Friendly reminder, leftykikes, we're going to hang you all by your own entrails when we take back our countries.

Checked for Hitler

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (353x109, 13.91K)

Post pics of the qt

>twitter.com/AuschwitzMuseum/status/1061936276402782209
These are wall street executives, I have proof of collusion here with a woman named "Amy Siskind" who publicly outed dozens of underage children for a photograph that it turns out.. was not taken on school grounds. That's right – they are restricting free speech of children now.

Attached: SchoolSaluters__Amy_Siskind-Doxxing.png (696x2576 928.45 KB, 1.08M)

The NSA supplies and aids the hackers in their attacks on whites. We exist in a state of oppression.

Seriously people need to stop giving a shit about the Nazi hilarity. These people can do nothing so just laugh it off. VERY few companies, a tiny amount, would fire someone for that shit so just laugh in the face of it. Stop giving power to such a stupid attempt by them to label. These people are weak in every single way, have absolutely no power, nothing to worry about. If they fuck with you, respond. If they attack physically then respond harshly. Simple. Don't let the freaks, dregs and useless of society bother even a second of your life outside of to laugh at. Just give them wet willies, shove their skinny necks into a toilet and punch them the moment they pull that shit. They will soon back off the moment people stop catering to their lunacy and crawl back in their suicide holes of depression.

As we've seen with Gab and the Wisconsin kids who did the Roman salute, it's not the gentiles who give the kikes power. It's the kikes who exert their power on the gentiles. If you don't fulfill their demands, then they will attack everyone else around you relentlessly with every dirty trick in the book.

Attached: putins-alien-conspiracy-amy-siskind-@amy_siskind-2018-book-tour.jpg (579x207 228.47 KB, 23.94K)

Attached: putins-alien-conspiracy-amy-siskind-@amy_siskind-cover.jpg (1244x1575, 419.41K)

Attached: b5d1c9b5caf53d7839d57b457dc51f1fcaf1b314.png (1694x483, 656.52K)

Nobody I have ever known would care. I mean seriously think about your own life and consider if anyone would. Very few would. It's long past time the foot was put down universally on this stupidity. If someone fucks with you then you fuck with them ten times stronger. Old bully mentality, once the bully realizes it has no power over a person it stops messing with them.

Companies who support it should be shunned completely and put out of business. Fuck em. Two can play that game.

happy

I didn't want to know just how much of a roastie she has.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Attached: communist gas station.jpg (765x1000, 118.69K)

We should stand by these kids. I live ~2 hours away, any ideas?

I thought about starting a movement to post pictures of yourselves (obviously for those not paranoid of the Flowers by Irene van) doing the Roman Salute.

For extra butthurt, you can explain to crying liberals that it's how you pledge allegiance to the American flag. When I was in elementary school, we held ours right hand over our heart, and saluted with our left hand.

Reserve officers training corps.

She was gonna lead zogbots.

That sentence seemed a lot more interesting than it turned out to be.

"workers' collective"

Ha. Like those deadbeats have ever had a job or would ever have a job even if you handed them a $60k a year factory job in a big modern unionized steel mill.

Attached: what-the-wizard.jpg (1252x704, 93.22K)

based and doxxxxxxpilled

Attached: ALLEGEDLY.png (246x357, 106.86K)