US records 17% spike in hate crimes, African-Americans & Jews most targeted

The US has seen a 17 percent spike in hate crimes in 2017, with the majority of reported incidents targeting African-Americans and Jews, according to the FBI's annual Hate Crimes Statistics report.

The report, released on Tuesday by the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, breaks down hate crime information from last year, broken down by location, offenders, bias types, and victims.

A total of 7,175 hate crimes were reported to UCR last year, up from 6,121 in 2016. Of those, the vast majority were "single-bias incidents," meaning the perpetrators were motivated by only one factor. Sixty-nine of the cases involved multiple biases.

The majority (59.6 percent) of crimes in the "single-bias incident" category were motivated by a person's race, ethnicity, or ancestry. African-Americans were by far the most targeted, with a reported 2,013 attacks against them, compared to 741 "anti-white" attacks.

Religion took second place as a motivating factor, accounting for 20.6 percent of single-bias hate crimes. Of those, the Jewish population was the most targeted, with 1,017 people falling victim in 938 incidents.

rt.com/usa/443888-us-surge-hate-crimes/

Attached: 3095080_0.jpg (630x630, 50.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do these count the obvious false flags like after the election?

Why wouldn't it

And these are just the proven hoaxes, not to speak of the hate crimes that haven't been solved
fakehatecrimes.org/

When everything is antisemitic, everything is a hate crime to kikes. Add in their own fake hate crimes and there's always going to be a 6,000,000% increase in antisemitism.

Attached: fakeHateMortonDowneyJrSwastikaFace1.jpg (693x1241 88.17 KB, 574.93K)

of course.

Attached: animu.png (174x174, 35.87K)

And yet blacks still commit more hate crimes and participate in more hate groups PER CAPITA.

What isn't counted is hate crimes against whites because thats acceptable.

50% of the violent crimes committed by 6% of the population (black men).

Get

Attached: ofcourse.bane.mp4 (1280x720, 258.51K)

A 17% spike. Spike. 17%.
17% of fuckall is fuckall + a little bit.
Spike.

I wonder if there's an increase of whites being raped by blacks and jews, and whether it's more than 17% of a not insignificant number. Bet collecting those kind of statistics is rayciiis.

niggers and kikes attacking themselves are not "hate crimes"

good work Goys, keep it up, but you're going to have to double and triple your efforts and get those hate crimes numbers up from 17% to a healthy 217% increase in order for the intimidation factor to kick in and start discouraging large numbers of beaners and niggers and hajis and pajeets from wanting to invade our shore. and you have to kick it up to 517% to start scaring the mongrels who have already invaded to have second thoughts and to deport themselves to return to their shitholes because the daily psychological toll of being harassed, insulted and physically threatened by White Fucking Men becomes too much for the monkey spawn to endure. good luck Anons, i know you can raise those hate stats to sufficient levels within the next 24 months.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (222x294, 44.42K)

More like over 9000 percent

ayy

The 17% figure is an esoteric metaphor for the need to teach our children the prime numbers.

Let me guess, they're counting the 2000 bomb threats by the Israeli kid as hate crimes against jews.

Comparison between 2016 and 2017 (Incidents):

Right…who would snip a kikes hair? Is there some 'call for this' online somewhere that I don't know about? Why would a man care is you snipped his hair. I just wish their imagined 'slights' and 'abuse' made sense in the slightest in the real world.

Are "white" Hispanics counted amongst hispanics or whites in these figures? Same question for all mixes.

LaughingGermanHoldingFrightenedJewishBoysHair.jpg

Attached: bypass.png (500x229 339 B, 490.69K)

i bet op is overjoyed when reddit's son fucks his wife.

Reporting rates increased proportionally to the reported increase in number - this is statistically indistinguishable from a "no change" outcome.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (806x474, 84.75K)

This is something Zig Forums should be working to stop. Come on fellow magapedes. Lets stomp racism forever.

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

not ok

Anons are going to start dressing up as kikes and oy veying while they spraypaint bad swastikas on walls.

So these are reported incidences and not been properly investigated to make a determination?

Anyone looked into jswipe yet?

it's not a crime to hate niggers

Israel treats niggers worse than anyone in the USA ever could so why the fuck should we care?

You faggots are just as bad as the fucking kikes.

Well (((who))) the fuck do you think owns them?

That's pretty nice.

Nope, kikes are evil 100% of the time.

Also basically everything I say in this thread is true because of dubs ID, so AMA nu/pol/ let me help you.

Fuck off. As user said above, RT is nothing but a crypto kike shill shitshow. They are actually worse than JIDF because they try to obfuscate their kikery

Except that isn't what he said. He said…

Go away and don't come back

This shit is anchored. Tell me, at length, what you fucking even mean?