Caravan is here and hoping the fence. 4D MAGAniggers BTFO

TRUMP DIDN'T STOP SHIT, EXACTLY LIKE I PREDICTED.

pic.twitter.com/V6FwWO6VD9

— Lizbeth Diaz (@Sinfandela) November 13, 2018

pic.twitter.com/p92wGIftPv

— Mark Krikorian (@MarkSKrikorian) November 13, 2018

Attached: Caravan-scales-border-420x315.jpg (2048x1152 145.48 KB, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8vNU_HgnZU
occidentaldissent.com/2018/11/13/newsweek-us-rabbis-lead-pilgrimage-to-border-to-protest-trumps-treatment-of-migrants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMEMBER THIS NIGGER. IN YOUR FACE SHILL FAGGOT.

Attached: honduran caravan will cross pol.png (1263x401, 56.02K)

Attached: DotardScrumpfBinyiminSatanyahu.jpg (1200x599 292.48 KB, 109.44K)

look at all those women and children

and whats the reason they let them invade and don't care? the ecomedy. i mean economy is why. more population means they can increase the money supply. thats what it hinges on. heres a video explaining how that will be the end of man.
youtube.com/watch?v=X8vNU_HgnZU

WALL ? ? ? WHAT WALL ? ? ? TRUMP IS A LIAR AND DECEIVER ! ! !

looks like a photo op, people posing on the fence

esoteric metaphor

So is America officially done at this point?

Why bother with the fence if the water is right there? spics can't claim to not swim with all the wetbacks around

Western Civilization you mean.

Sigh.
Trump is trying to kill off whites more than Netanyahu is.

They had plenty of time to hang out, its not like anyone was going to try and stop them from crossing

He never tells his enemies what he's really going to do. You just didn't realize gun owning white american patriots that want borders are his enemy. Like all jewish globalists.

Where are the civilian "unregulated" militias everyone was talking about? Arrested by ZOG soldiers?

Who are you quoting?

Better make sure T_D can't live this one down.

If your neighborhood isnt mexico already, it will be in 5 years. at that point everything breaks down. no communication, mass crime. every election on local levels are based on brown and anti-white vs pro-white. corporations will fire americans to hire spanish speaking beaners to serve their new spanish speaking customer base. affirmative action will get worse. more diversity quotas. we will be tax raped more so pedro can have 9 kids instead of only 7. but who can organize with both MS-13 and the government HUNTING you down?

the woods and the great white north are our future. any resistance will be nothing more than skirmish level. whites generally flee.

Attached: spics beaners mexicans.jpg (520x300, 37.56K)

TIDF in
three
two
one

Attached: 4D.PNG (741x520, 256.16K)

Attached: mwnj08a25hpz.png (1108x896, 152.45K)

The wall was always an esoteric metaphor for building up the acceptance and tolerance for your own genocide.

On Tucker they just said it was being primarily organized by Pueblo Sin Fronteras, but that no one could figure out who was funding them.

Attached: pueblosinfronteras.jpg (927x927, 170.92K)

I'm the one who made the first bingo card, ama

But user, we need them because Trump is bringing all of these jobs back to the country!

They dont exist. It was a bullshit meme invented by ZOG media.

Hows the weather in Ankara?

How life after losing your Zig Forums mod rights kikey?

Yup Whites will be put up against a wall and shot Q*ueer* predicted this.

How much did you get paid for that shitty "bingo", kikey?

I'm glad you agree massive faggot that can't into formatting but there's no need for such defeatism. We can still vote our way out of this for sure!

Anyone remember when the Cadre/RenTech shill brigade was trying to convince the board that Michael Scheuer would be a candidate for a cabinet position?

Lol. How much money did I cost your (((bosses)))?

Tbh I'm more than ready to start shooting some beaners.

Attached: 0127235aba964fe2850798f1300848f87b51666960bf2aa655a9ae184f56a6df.png (368x366, 222.54K)

Remember;
User of the word "esoteric" is a kike D&C method. It's never used correctly sans infrequent accidents.

don't want to be rude, but that's west coast, right?
Caravan headed for east coast?
This is just a different bunch of beaners…

well

self bump here, YEA man you GOTTA pay for the fuckign economy. and the economy is based on the population increaseing for them to PRINT MORE MONEY

Well at least we're not all speaking German, amirite? #MAGA!

I still have hope for a better Tomorrow, and I still have the determination to work towards it. But, my resolve has certainly been tested as of late. Remember to look after yourselves, everyone.

Attached: 0a7870bd7255762e2516827985e02de9ca5ba0ed415408ec8470359bec9e4fa4.gif (500x532, 913.6K)

I made it for free in about 2 minutes. And you kikes have been screaming with rage ever since.

who is this crazed boomer with no credentials and why the fuck should i care? 15 minutes and nothing substantial yet.

Sure you did it for free kikefy, no one else was willing to pay you for that forced cringe, not even your jewish masters :^). Are you here to defend the caravan now?

Hey you vile racists, white men commit crime too!

Attached: "white".jpg (1580x3391, 1.49M)

Not even independent camera crews following the law but documenting everything. It's like the Americans don't want to do anything, not even passive observance.

That is not a fence. It is a strong impenetrable border wall commissioned by god emperor Trump himself

you leave now and you'll get a bonus round: RABBINICAL GREETING PARTY!!!!!

occidentaldissent.com/2018/11/13/newsweek-us-rabbis-lead-pilgrimage-to-border-to-protest-trumps-treatment-of-migrants/

I wanted to learn German in high school. Then they cancelled the German class. My choices were French and Spanish. I'm pretty good at Spanish now but I still don't like it as a language. A big reason for that is the fact that it was basically forced on the US by these invading beaners. I never would have given a single fuck about Spanish otherwise.

*no bully pls* time to dust off me old trump buttmad folder

I got my letter of acceptance to George "the one man NGO" Soros's school of witch craft and wizardry a year ago, I'm paid in hot pockets and pocket pussy's.

So Trump

Attached: share blue file D@C meme205 rename before posting.png (532x674 325.01 KB, 742.99K)

That would be the elite of the land, hence why they bring slave labor from the third world. It's always been that way. It's why the Irish came over after the potato famine despite no one wanting them, and all the Eastern Europeans, including a zany crew known as Hebrews, and pretty much every group except for the Germans pre-1776, which were invited to settle the land to btfo the French and Spanish empires. Still a mistake.

It's a beautiful language, and I've spoken it since I was young. Still, I refuse to speak it in public because it enables the invaders.

Lol. I'm just here to laugh more at the enternal kike rage a simple fucking bingo card has made. I don't give a shit about the caravan. It was coming in regardless of what "let bad orange man!" did. The only path from here is accelerationism to violence. But that's not going to stop me from laughing at you yids exposing yourselves every thread.

Attached: cartelroutes.png (722x546 29 KB, 70.78K)

I'll say it again for the trumptards and other faggots here that still don't understand.
THE ENTIRE WEST COAST AND ALL OF THE WESTERN STATES ARE MAJORITY SPIC UNOFFICIALLY. IT'S FUCKING OVER. THEY ARE HEADING NORTH EAST NOW. MIDWESTFAGS I HOPE YOU'RE FUCKING READY THE THIRD WORLD HORDE APPROACHES!

Attached: stumpybrown.PNG (999x592, 1.26M)

How do you stop a multi day panic attack, user?

And again, you are a lying shill. That is not the border wall, rather some false flag setup. There is literally a beach next to so called wall which the people could go around to pass over.
Those people seem to be sitting over there, not going over it. Why the fuck would they be standing on it if they just wanted to go over it?
Little kike, know that your time will be over and the oven is waiting for you for real this time.

Attached: 10485800_1009865562397210_167657940149181169_n.jpg (1269x1600 56.93 KB, 111.06K)

I never fell for the populism meme. Nobody on Zig Forums legitimately thought he was LE GOD EMPRAH WHO WILL GAS THE KIKES FRY THE BEANS AND BUILD THE WALL. He has always been a stepping stone. And from an accelerationist standpoint, he's giving us one hell of a springboard.

Thankfully spics and niggers can't survive in tundras.

When you look at it that way, the USA has always been the Nation of Immigrants.

A stepping stone to white genocide indeed

image related. If you dont know the COMMON KNOWLEDGE that for THEM to print MORE MONEY they have to INCREASE the population
Just fkys

Attached: peer_review_ff.jpg (986x553, 156.11K)

FUCKING BASED! TRUE REPUBLICAN PEDES KNEW THE WALL WAS AN ESOTERIC METAPHOR FOR STRENGTHENING THE ECONOMY VIA CHEAP LABOR

They're not sending their best
They're not sending you.

Attached: areasofinfluence.jpg (1010x809, 313.87K)

delineate that statement for our edification.

Attached: hmmmmmm.gif (480x480, 536.67K)

since u seemed to of asked a question
fucking damnit u dont get the idea? what i ssaid>>12419345
and in other places, the population has to increase for them to print more money
little story. they dont want the money to ever be associated with… A N Y T H I N G it absolves them of all responsibility. they are pieces of shit.
this, teh video, shows that money, just lik everything else, is associated with something. LIke the food pyramid. and the dinosaurs. thats what he relates to. i came up with this same shit too. just watch it ok. if you dont fucking get that the common knowledge is for them to increase the money supply and every fuckign time they let another spic invade, theyre only trying to line their pockets. then dont watch it. your just like them. they are incapable of anything.

Feeling betrayed, a large amount of the Trump base will be radicalized (ie. open to the redpill) where before they would have always blamed it on Hillary and the dems alone and would work towards election Trump in 2020 instead as revenge.

Can we hope for a band of citizens to shoot at them?

A lot of people are pissed. Whoever the Republicans put up next after Trump, he's going to have to talk even bigger and bolder, and he's going to have to deliver something on top of that. I expected the Democrats and their various pet groups to flip the fuck out and oppose him, but it's like he's just given up entirely now. That's bullshit.

Honestly not much to say anymore. The invasion hasn't stopped under Trump and a quarter of the US is under occupation by the third world horde. Things are grim.

what the fuck

just proof that the zogbots were to prevent patriots, not prevent invasion

So now that everyone on this board has finally taken the blackpill, can we just give up on any hope of a race war? It's obvious the kikes are too fucking powerful for us to stop, and we are literally the only people who care at this point.
Reminder that there is literally no longer an argument against killing ourselves now. (((They))) won and we lost.

What ever helps you sleep at night, you say this, but then when ever a thread like this pops up you and your ilk sperg out and call ever user a shill, but hey, you admitting that trump is a soft core ineffective faggot is true progress! They say bargaining is the third step towards acceptance so you're getting there.

Attached: 1528444580991.png (680x961, 726.24K)

>(((blackpill))) D&C
Fuck off kike.

Non-compliance is winning. Exodus is winning. Other forms of resistance not to be mentioned online are winning. All personal battles that must be fought and won against the kikes.

If I swore an oath to you that I would kill myself if you killed yourself first would you do it? You would need to livestream your suicide.

Just admitting to this crap happening would get you banned on most media sites, hell even here if the conversation stops being kosher.

Top fucking kek. Get smoked, kike.

Attached: bypass.png (640x360 339 B, 7.64M)

Grim is good at this point.

You do not belong here. You are why I created the bingo meme.

Attached: here he comes to snuff the rooster.jpg (542x455, 75.44K)

anyone have the original for image 2?

Attached: j3db1xopsjt11.jpg (400x309 52.51 KB, 19.16K)

This is obviously chess. Everything is alright. wait that's the wrong scrip-
What I meant to say was the wall was always just a m-metaphor! Never mind the two years of (((fellow anons))) circlejerking about how awesome the wall was going to be.

If any armed citizen(s) were to actually go there and try to stop it you would never here the end of MUH FALSE FLAG DONT USE YOUR GUNS JUST VOTE AND DNATE GOYIM

Don't forget permabanning half the board.

Too bad we came back.

Is there a single thread on /r/the_donald about this?

The problem is, Democrats look at these invaders as voters and Republicans look at them as cheap labor. As long as neither side sees them for the parasitic shitskinned invaders they are, nothing will ever be done about them.

The only people who would care don't belong here.

I want to know how the mods there will spin this as pro-Trump news. He literally lied about having troops at the border to stop them.

Straight out of Trump's mouth. "We need the people".
No. We don't need the fucking people. Not at all.

Don't get me wrong, I voted for him, hoping he'd stop this shit.
But you don't stop a immigration problem, by wanting them in as cheap labor. You give those new jobs, from industries entering the USA, you give those jobs to the fucking Americans who are already here.

So where are the goddamn police/military/militia?

I'm that dude here, but this seems to be a different group, no?

Didn't I just say "The only people who would care don't belong here."? Reddit is fucking Orwellian cancer. You might as well watch CNN for entertainment.

This board has been anti-Trump 24/7 for months now.

It was never pro-Trump to begin with. Redditors and shills might have fooled you but I remember what it was like back in 2015.

he didnt actually lie he said hed have them there for a timeframe which would have them gone by the time they got theyre. they just sped up the timeline and didnt give a shit about the context of the story. or you. thats what they fucking do. now. fuck what they said now they ar ecomplete liars. at least they say. they won't tlak about it, anywhere tho. since theyre all liars and thats waht they want to be, able to lie and say i didndu nothing.

That isn't what it was ever about. We fight because we must. Desertion is treason, suicide is desertion ergo suicide is treason.

HAHAHAHAHA
NEVER TRUST A KIKE HOW DO YOU MAGATARDS FEEL?

Attached: 01right-0_0-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 85.48K)

It was pro-Trump since 2015, with 2016 as peak.

Now any anons who can fight, better get your ass to the border.

Can't rely on anybody now.

Waaaaaaahhh Cry more fake news spread shill Cry waaaaah

should post this on cuckchan also

Ill agree with one thing. He hasn't done shit. not one thing has been done to stop their shit

BTW did you guys know that that 15$ an hour minimum wage, makes SENSE.
I N F L A T I O N

why the fuck does every topic i see every WHERE jsut get fucked and noone talks about it, and its memory holed for? why do you guys not like 15$ an hour, wy do you somehow think its unfair? but muh poor businessman wouldnt keep the business without ripping off the weorkers, fuck him why the workers, why not him? why not both?
but we got to blame the inflation on anyone whos not them so they dont take the blame.jpg

Attached: !communism.png (1572x702, 251.63K)

Raising minimum wage also causes inflation.

And why (besides pure denial) do you think it's fake?