FLORIDA RECOUNT MACHINES "OVERHEATING"

Palm Beach County’s voting machines overheat and force recount of more than 170,000 votes

>The county’s decade-old ballot-counting machines overheated and gave incorrect totals, forcing the county to restart its recount of about 175,000 early votes., supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher said Tuesday night. The department has flown in (((mechanics))) to repair the machines.

archive.is/WEwqm
miamiherald.com/latest-news/article221631215.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x705, 373.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartmatic
smartmatic.com/us/about/our-history/
archive.is/wYz46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their transparency is sowing something they won't be able to reap.

This is so transparent, this might get some big news.

Let me guess, the mechanics have to be flown in from (((The occupiers of Palestine)))

These are exactly the kind of shenanigans you get when you put a niggers in charge of kike schemery.

Attached: 1437316564083.jpg (345x420, 40.72K)

take your meds, its a simple mechanical error. Nothing to see here move along

They're gonna need to cool the machines using better technology, because there are stil votes being found
#AllVotesMustBeCounted

Attached: zxa09hb44d699b.jpg (1127x832, 435.74K)

This will be accepted.

It won't.
People will be furious for until the weekend. Then they'll watch their sitcoms on Friday and Saturday and world news on Sunday morning and they'll go back to being good wage slaves.

This is a non-issue now, I'm going to go to my DACAryan's wife homeland of Colombia and retire over there.

Nice bait but you forgot your maddow pic.

Attached: bypass.png (649x640 339 B, 543.15K)

This is getting fucking ridiculous.

I wish Dexter was in Miami-Dade to hang, draw, and quarter these people.

The fucking thing has been used maybe 8 times in its entire life. Man, what an impressive jew scam. Some jew sold the government a piece of shit that just so happens to fuck up voting.

What a giant cohencidence.

Wage slave? I'm pretty sure Florida Man doesn't work. His day consists of walking his pet alligator and smoking bath salts.

If you think this is bad, try flying through a Florida airport. Holy shit, I've never seen anything so disorganized in my life. Fat black women in charge shaking their huge asses as they walk around looking "official" as planes pile up on the runway and passengers get stuck in line for hours because no one knows what is going on.

You just know the state paid 10x-50x market price for these things too, with a 20% kickback or so to whoever signed off on it

Trump and Republicucks BTFO!!!

They just need to go to paper ballots only at this point.

See, paper ballots are just as corruptible. This whole charade continues because our government simply refuses to take the steps necessary to provide proper transparency and oversight. Broward county is still fucking allowed to have code-locked doors for specialized personnel only with no cameras or security guards there to force them to do their jobs, and Palm Beach is no different in their demands.

I believe in the power of technology, but only if it's used with transparency in mind from the get-go. Voting machines should be designed from the ground up with security and transparency, and managed similar to how Las Vegas handles their slot machines.

In addition to all of that, there absolutely needs to be full public transparency and scrutiny. Votes to be tallied only at specific approved locations. Locked doors with reinforced walls are fine, but we need cameras and wide-open windows. The security guards need to be there to force elections workers to do their job, not just to protect them and votes. Any attempt to cheat the system or bend the rules by any elections worker or administrator should rise to the level of felony criminal negligence at a minimum and direct voter fraud if intent can be proven.

Every possible way that someone CAN fuck this up needs to be fixed. We have the technology to force people to do their jobs properly under penalty of law. There's literally no reason to keep letting this shit happen the way it does outside of sheer force of corruption or cuckoldry.

Yes, I'm fucking mad. Get off me, it's been a long week.

Attached: 1423294546643-1.jpg (552x530, 159.87K)

This is totally normal machine behavior when the ink on the ballots is still wet.

Lock the doors and all, but also have hard-wired cameras built into the walls and ceiling overlooking every single inch and livestream it.

Recucklican response will be "but thats illegal! You cant do that!" and move on to the next topic after a few days.

which is why all parties in the US and in the rest of the West need to be replaced with a Nationalist party.

What about a block chain powered "vote coin"?

Attached: 3613eb5352cd0e3e0d86d01ade6b1ca94bdfc283903a80a6ef261f3dc2ff467c-pol.jpg (1072x1292, 105.68K)

Palm beach County has more Jews than Broward despite it's slightly smaller population

You will be hung when Columbia is assimilated. Make your peace.

"voting machines malfunction" sounds like something that would happen in a banana republic. Oh, right, we're in one.

Attached: IMG411237740.jpg (434x575, 75.9K)

You can't be dumb enough to believe this bullshit excuse for another recount with more votes.

Fly in "mechanics" to "fix them"
The dual meaning of this statement surely isn't lost on Zig Forums

Couldn't an entity with access to arrays of supercomputers and no real financial restrictions turn it into a scam from the start? I don't know. I think it's too early to just trust blockchain is impossible to break.

DROWN IN SEMEN!

It's almost like democracy is an idealistic scam that can never truly work just like communism. What a shocker.

My DACAryan told me it's time for us to go live in the Northwest. Going to wait until she gives birth to our new twins.

Just invalidate the whole fucking county, already, and tell the residents they have their corrupt incompetent election officials to blame.
Bonus points for feeding the votes into an incinerator on live television, just to rub it in.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did break the machines while trying to rig things. They're staffed by a bunch of fucking niggers.

It's some serious irony.

I guess now I know how all those faggots felt two years ago.

More likely than you think
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartmatic
smartmatic.com/us/about/our-history/

gb2 >>>/tv/ fag

or you know, simple fradulant voting with stolen and fake identities.

If you wanted to show that you're not from around here boy did you succeed.

See:

BS. Modern computers don't need mechanics when they overheat. The computer will automatically shut itself off if it gets to hot in order to save itself. All you have to is cool the computer down. That's something even a brainlet could do.

Someday, but it's a hard problem to solve as you have logistic problems with the real world. You also have the problem of hackers literally stealing people's votes. This is how voter fraud will be done. Either stealing it from people or just voting for people who aren't going to vote but are registered. I do believe all the problems with it are solvable though and it will make voter / election fraud harder eventually.

It's like they aren't even trying anymore. Do they even have to try?

They are. No mobster or (((political contributor))) likes to lose out on their investment.

Second civil war starts in Georgia

No, it will be Florida

user pls, you had Jacksonville this year, let us have this

No, GOP insta concedes all the time

>unfortunately for (((them))) niggers are in charge of the fix
>vote reverts to the originally reported election night totals, Republicans win in spite of all (((their))) efforts

Meme this.

Attached: c9279a0e172fe65dde79b51360431e4ff27010de9db17b0c4d166d47bf4f6653.jpg (900x900, 99.54K)

They will try it again and again and again until we slaughter them all.

This… this has to be hell. There is no way this is real life.

Attached: helghast_by_kudlaty25-d397nz2.png.jpg (333x250, 9.71K)

Welcome to the clown universe. I'll see you at the final battle.

Attached: 1505894152346.jpg (1280x720, 66.45K)

Voter ID when? Inb4 2020 election

Perhaps all paper ballots need to be checked by representatives of all nominees as they are being counted.
Have all paper ballots counted at poll station rather than moving them to a second site before counting.
Have a tally of people that entered to vote and compare to the number of actual votes. Ensure this is double checked.
Before moving, ensure all boxes are sealed with anti-tampering tape with signatures of all representatives on the tape. To be transported under armed guard. Anti tamper tape to be checked by those that signed the tape prior to re=opening for recount.

pretty much

Attached: ruboto1.png (551x104 12.57 KB, 12.57K)

Attached: ruboto2.png (441x524, 63.06K)

(dubs)
What a huge crock of bullshit

IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A FUCKING CUCKSERVATIVE THE DEMS WOULDN'T EXIST

why would you expect the nevertrump GoPe to have self reflection? After all the ones that aren't jewish have managed to learn the jewish trick of stabbing your allies in the back. Even more with the Jeff Flake faggotry where he's decided he's going full kike in his remaining two months in office.

Scream at the top of your lungs cuck. You had the ability to keep voices opposing leftists from being removed from youtube, twitter etc and now you see the result. No one still around your hugbox twitter cares what you have to say.

Didn't say they'd learn to stop stealing elections, just that next time they probably won't hire a pack of niggers to do it

Zzzzzz…
Is anyone else feeling real sleepy right now?
I'm going to go take a nap.

Reminder that electronic voting is fucking retarded in the first place

but but muh overheating machines goy.

if you buy that,have bridges for sale.

Reminder that computerphile is fucking retarded in the first place. Electronic voting will be the way of the future.

(((mechanics)))

Attached: Breathe Deep.jpg (599x398, 37.96K)

It's funny, after all the scantron indoctrination, they didn't force everyone to use them to vote. They would have had an easily manipulated system already in place. jews got greedy*er

You had two fucking years, Trump. Two years in which you controlled the House and the Senate. Two years during which nothing. Fucking. Happened.

We still have no wall. We still have hordes of shitskins coming in. We still have a muslim invasion into Europe. The 'Muslim ban' was a complete crock of shit. All because you're a fucking civnat, kike-fellating pussy. You could have prevented this.

Enjoy watching all your kike buddies sit by and watch while you're getting your asshole reamed repeatedly by bullshit House investigation committees. I know I will.

Attached: b1c8d15a426b2430cf45dc182e76578135a08aacf778a9d468a9f9bba516609d.jpg (548x552, 19.04K)

Two years completely unobstructed right, moshe?

Funny shiit, the jew trying to blame Trump for Europe's policy. Pottery.

Attached: JIDF Elite.jpg (601x402, 64.8K)

It's all baste 1488D chess, right fellow goyim?

Here, have a webm. I know it won't change anything, you're either a JIDF shill or a MAGApede, and I'm honestly not sure which is more retarded.

Attached: donald_cuck.mp4 (16x15 1.34 MB, 436)

Stay mad yid.

Attached: Filters by Jonestein.jpg (474x424, 46.24K)

Faggot he should have went martial law, executive order voting ID and more. He should have escalated till half of white america was marching with guns on DC, but he prefers twitter and cucking.

See, you kids will never get it. As soon as he does that he's the bad guy. You kike fucks would be crowing about how EVIL of a NATZEEE trump is. This way he gets you to play your hands and we get to call you out for it.

Attached: Dance For Us Rats Dance.gif (360x270, 4.53M)

WTF do you expect Trump to do about Europe? He's President of the United States, not king of the world, and he's not even a very good president. Jfc

What's the point of all those billions spent on "defense"and all those NATO bases if you can't stop an invasion of stone age shitskins?

The purge was always going to start in florida, something in the water.

mail in voting's just as bad; not a citizen? just grab a balot out of someone elses mail box. vote for the wrong guy, oopsie the signatures don't match. And your vote can be tied back to you which is somehow ok for mail but not for electronic; if electronic where allowed to do that you could actually pull it off.

We occupy Europe. Don't even pretend it isn't true.

But of course, I guess I'm expecting too much from the country that forced highschoolers to accept diversity at bayonet point.

Attached: Yeaaah.gif (240x180, 1.63M)

You not knowing all computers are hackable doesn't make that user "fucking retarded", it makes you "nigger cattle" -T.Davis™

You still run Windows and have a reddit tab open don't you faggot?

I think it would be possible to at least partially guard against this. The only problem might be that all the computers are hacked at the same time. This can probably be mitigated by having a diverse set of hardware and software connected to the network. Maybe even something that is formally verified to be secure start to finish.
>You still run Windows and have a reddit tab open don't you faggot?
No and No. I use Gentoo and do not use any social media.

If they had the machines airgapped behind Faraday cages, with a booby trapped chassis intrusion switch that melts the machine into a puddle, that would be a start. If it were almost impossible to even check the results without the machine self-destructing, that would be a little better. But it's still a goddamn computer.

You would trust a partially secure election result? Good for you.

This user gets it.

CHECKED 'n KEK'd

Even if you consider that the public ledger won't be corrupted, now people will sell their votes to politicians with greater ease, since they'll be able to prove that they voted for a specific politician.
Also, people will discriminate based on who you voted for even more since they'll be able to check. Especially considering how many data leaks we have nowadays, you'll soon have full lists of people and their voting history easily.

Attached: 800px-Iraq-election2005-V.jpg (800x1228, 98.94K)

Conservatives are already terminally cucked. If the left declared that the US is now a communist state, they would abide and shut up.

We need more jobs n shit nahmsayin?

The televisions need to go dark. People don’t realize how essential this is.

They’d post about it for sure though!

Checked for accuracy. I’m never voting again. Don’t even know why I did or why I tried to convince my close friend to. He was right.

(Kang Nigger's appointment)

Judge gives thousands of voters with rejected ballots time to fix signature problems

archive.is/wYz46

If it wasn't obvious already, The fix is in.
Fraudulent Elections=Fraudulent Gov't

the outcome is irrelevant anyways