Time: The new symbol of white supremacy

University of Wisconsin-Madison held a panel to discuss how time is based in white supremacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecollegefix.com/u-wisconsin-panel-schedules-deadlines-interfere-with-native-students-concept-of-time/
archive.is/geHxm
blog.britishmuseum.org/whats-in-a-name-months-of-the-year/
dailycaller.com/2018/09/18/trudeau-upset-first-nations-meeting/
halcyoninitiative.wordpress.com/2014/10/05/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners-from-amren-com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thecollegefix.com/u-wisconsin-panel-schedules-deadlines-interfere-with-native-students-concept-of-time/

clownworld

Based

There is some logic to this.

In places like Japan the public transport runs fully on time. Its unusual for anything or anyone to be late and people will try very hard to keep time and are very apologetic if they do fail to do so. In those countries you can count on things being done on time.
Then in the shithole countries its the totally other end of the scale. Nobody is on time and nobody gives a fuck. Because everyone is late nobody gets upset if someone is late. So nothing ever gets done and the countries never progress.

This actually makes sense, (((esoterically))) speaking, as I just knocked Saturn back rightside up so their inversion magic is useless. Correct management of time, taming the material beast, planning for a family, achieving balance between the mind, body, and spirit, and building a better future; these are cornerstones of white nationalism written into the architecture of the pyramids themselves. We honor our ancestors and fight for our descendants, reaching forward and backward through time. Time can be thought of non-linearly sometimes, and can indeed be used as a panacea for all, but as a weapon it is ours alone.

Go call your dad, Zig Forums.

Explains why all these kvetching faggots can never move on from things in the past and like to act like things from fifty to hundreds of years ago happened yesterday.
Fundamentally retarded.

I really hate it when stupid people call something 'non-linear'. Oh really, please do explain your nonlinear time concept. You could be intelligent and discuss a concept of nonlinear time, but let us not pretend these people comprehend anything beyond local effects

Jokes on him..I haven't worn a watch in decades.

Well finally something we can agree on.

Eventually, every man has his breaking point.
Yours was the racism of the intangible concept of time.
Mine was 5,000 years ago when usury began.

In this case you're wrong, because you put too much emphasis and importance on yourself and the time frame you live in. In the natural timeline you're nothing but a mere cog in the wheel, and the events of the past are just moments away. For you, for a tree or for a rock time has completely different values, yet we're all part of the same ecosystem.

Time was invented by man in a feeble attempt to gain control over his own existence.

The universe does not operate on our scale. The moment we free ourselves from this limitation, we can truly explore our transcendent immortality.

tl;dr : The small minds have decided to tackle something beyond them- failed and declared it racist.

Being late for medical use is still being late, chug.

That depends on 'time' to be a concept, not to mention the idea of direction, and having a fixed goal in the first place.
Why do you think australia and africa remained static for hundreds of thousands of years, and never invented the wheel. They never had a written language, that means no recording, no concept of the passage of time, every day is simply the same.
This used to be well known on these boards.

Expect a pedophile to try the "time is non-linear" excuse soon.

archive.is/geHxm

Attached: mr_white_mans_time.JPG (808x936, 125.42K)

No they can try all they want to get me to believe this bullshit but i will never accept that

Reminds me of that lawyer talking about black clients. Cant find the image of it, but how they always showed up late or make appointments and never show up and how absolutely retarded niggers are when it comes to commitments and time.

Attached: blackTimeConception.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Except for the jews, they can't even conceptualize the future, and can only barely conceptualize the past. Forward-thinking requires intellect that subhumans lack.
The kikes hyperconceptualize the future to the point of insanity they think they can thwart the creator of the universe with jew tricks

Non-europeans need this medicine called lead.

Archive thecollegefix.com because they're good goys at the very least. Have an entire catagory dedicated to Anti-semitism and spouting off about how bad it is and how "The left are the REAL nazi's" because they don't like what the kikes are doing to Palestine.

I have no words. What are they going to do, ban time? Are we actually going to crash so hard out of civilisation that we give up on fucking calendars?

Attached: court.jpg (722x6464 2.11 MB, 486.98K)

How does that argument not apply to non-Whites? They put so much emphasis and importance on themselves that they refuse to even pretend to respect the time of others, like they don't comprehend that other people still have lives to live and obligations to maintain even when they can't see or talk to those people. Every moment I have to spend waiting for some lazy fuck who doesn't show up - not because he was delayed by forces outside his control, but because he simply doesn't care - is a moment that I can never get back. And what's the excuse for this behavior? It basically amounts to "I don't care, fuck you." Solipsism.

Niggers have been trying this excuse for centuries.

I'm stealing that nickname.

You know what, time IS racist. I am not going to adhere to the repayment timelines of loans from yids.

So, do we indirectly meme the kike's god against them while making retards and kikes screech about time all the time until normalfags snap?

Attached: 10minutesontelescreen.jpg (1440x1931, 387.72K)

I was hoping someone would post this so I don't have to go find it myself.

This is actually the basis of reasoning. Not joking.

Well they're not wrong.

checked

Attached: definitelyrelated.jpg (255x90, 8.8K)

Being able to comprehend time and timeliness is a nice feeling.

Attached: A Nice Time.png (563x944, 139.78K)

I believe I understand what you're getting at but could you expand on that a little?

timecvcks

Brings back memories of 8th grade. There was some book about a Native American teenager, who missed class because she was absorbed in staring at a beehive for 45 minutes. It explained that for her people “time was a river, not a log to be sawed into pieces.” Poetic, but we really can’t have any of the goods of the modern world if we don’t have the log to be sawed into pieces.

"Time is a medicine, it’s not this clock >stuff,”

Is that even means something?

Well, space is racist to them too. Any white people residing in nonwhite lands is "colonization". The space-time continuum is probably racist to them too somehow.

Hopefully, they'll wake up tomorrow and declare air to be racist. Maybe then they'll stop breathing.

SHHHIIIIIEEEEEETT
YO, HOL' UP, WAT TIME IT, FLAV?

Attached: niggertime.gif (500x500, 2.1M)

What you're describing is not as much a time problem in the natural sense, but a problem of outside influences that were corrupted from the order of civilization. Like this user posted the understanding of morals and natural concepts are different between races, especially in blacks, who were hundreds (thousands) of years behind other civilizations. That state of evolution was then entirely corrupted through slavery, torture, rape, race mixing and forcing them into a far advanced society without no hindsight of future imbalances.

In short "I don't fucking care" means grave disrespect for you, but not a second thought to them. You have to consider this for your own survival…never assume everybody works on the same mental level than you. And not just based on intelligence, but the entire spectrum of conciseness and perception.

Meant to say that was the basis for their reasoning. These people have no concept of the paggage of time. Today, yesterday, and tomorrow all exist simultaneously. That's why it doesn't matter to them if they are late. They simply arrived when they did.

They will probably do just that.
Months are named after roman and greek gods n shit.
Dat is nod inclusive enuf fo our new cytizenz
>blog.britishmuseum.org/whats-in-a-name-months-of-the-year/

Terry A Davis? man i thought you got hit by a train.. how you doin buddy?

the invention of time is the crowning pinnacle of scientific achievements of the White Fucking Male. beyond the efficient coordination of scare finite resources bestowed upon all of society by the invention of time, beyond the sheer technical benefits from the ingenuity of figuring out how to fucking measure the vibration frequency of 2 Cesium atoms to be the standard time from which all clocks are measures, beyond the profound knowledge of the Universe gained by all of humanity due to the existence of time leading to Einstein's General Relativity, beyond the creation of global shipping trade at all from the invention of Longitude which was only possible because of the clock, beyond all of that and more, i cannot fathom why the nigger must nog and why the Bolshevik must enable the nigger's laziness by attacking time itself.

these Commies and niggers are so stupid that they cannot even begin to comprehend the technical complexity of the objectively measurable systems which they are trying to relativize and dismantle and replace with made up fake word salad gobbledygook post structuralist Muh Oppression naratives.

these kikes need to be gassed before they wreck civilization and throw us back into the Dark Ages.

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-124124_1.png (279x500 129.4 KB, 33.73K)

I'm still posting, even though user beat me to the Flava Flav post.

Attached: MrWhiteMansTime.jpg (634x710, 124.64K)

Even dogs have a very good sense of time. If you keep them regimented with a set routine and miss it by five minutes, look out. Most animals must have a method to measure time.

Attached: 14a5da2cad2129fb40f5f6c8e4d217e89279a480d062566c4e54780175aa5174.jpg (500x400, 98.16K)

I found various words he said didn't properly exist in zulu, existing in zulu with a quick google translate

My doggo (rip) used to be my alarm clock.
She woke me up at 7:00 on the dot every single morning.

Attached: I caused that feel.jpg (692x1024, 100.54K)

rip in peace doggo ;_;7

KEK, search that image user.

Nevermind, probably a real story with a stock photo.

just a random pic I had of a happy dog
thnx for the condolences though, its been a while, and it still hurts

For anyone not paying enough attention, literally anything associated with success, productivity, or predicting those qualities are things the left seeks any excuse to destroy.

Natives used a lunar calendar and have numerous sundials. Clearly they had a concept of time that isn't that different from ours. They even planted crops and followed herds based on these cycles. Every civilization that ever managed to grow past hunter gatherers did this. So everyone besides Africans and Abbos. Conversely, Asians, Middle Easterners, Aztecs, Mayans, and India Indians all obviously had time, calanders, and ways of predicting planting and harvest.

So on what grounds did, "Natives" not have a concept of time? Or only whites? Kikes are just obviously against anything useful for Goy.

They seem to be ignorantly using "non-linear" as synonym for cyclical in this instance.

How is something cyclical non-linear?
Where are the ramifications if you end up where you begun all the fucking time?

I think that it's spelled as "erradication".

Even the weedman hates indian time.

dailycaller.com/2018/09/18/trudeau-upset-first-nations-meeting/

That is such an adorable puppy. I'm in love

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2471x963 2.24 MB, 2.76M)

Had this cunt of an anthropology teacher who talked about some African Tribe's concept of time and how they could understand Einstein's theories more than Westerners.

Wat

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1695x608, 69.29K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1291x1149, 298.92K)

just literally burning days, months, years away while nothing else happens. coloring book nation. beginning to seriously believe that these people are going to crash this thing into the ground on purpose. pure evil. everything has been undermined and the population acts as if it's been anesthetized. everyone just gets up and goes to work like it's going to run itself. jesus christ what a nightmare.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x720 12.71 KB, 1.32M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1286x982 445.08 KB, 467.51K)

Attached: 5dcf2d435e9db3c5ee0bde7016cdab9c0882f9e00565333c5c182e5f64ea439c.png (389x343, 172.18K)

hahaha, good one

wouldn't be surprised within 2-3 years to see schools eliminating grades. anything's possible at this point. sounds like madness now. will probably end up as reality.

Aren't these the same (((people))) that make the current year argument?

Oh no no no you arent done they are just getting started.

They basically already have.
I graduated in 2015 and the classes were so dumbed down and the grading so curved, they basically had no meaning.

Attached: tfw.JPG (428x558, 30.16K)

You might want some kind of "social score" like the chinks have though so that for example any little boy that opts for a free government provided castration or even full sex change operation would get some substantial "social score" points that he could use to buy the latest X box or maybe some cool tickets to the nearest big amusement or water slide park.

Ignore all of these distractions and keep your eyes on the nation wreckers, they have something entirely different planned.

standing on two legs will be a novel idea if we can't turn this shit ship around.

That Macron speech about Nationalism being the antithesis to Patriotism was very very odd….

If you control media and finance, you control government.

If you control academia, you control the future of government.

Attached: MIT.jpg (6608x9792, 8.13M)

Fucked pumas it may seem, he's right in that regard.

Patriots love states. Nationalists love nations.
States and nations are no longer intertwined, the (((elite))) deciding states containing multiple nations, all in conflict. The ecologic condition jews prefer.

Attached: comments - civic nationalism.JPG (1600x1024 425.4 KB, 647.97K)

Part of it is the aftermath of all the nuclear testing. The class of 67 had the highest SAT scores in history, the result of iodine being added to salt in the 30's. Then the scores fell off a cliff, never to recover, even when adjusted to take into account niggers and beaners. When you take into account the hidden stats with all the miscarriages that accompanies the spread of radioactive fallout from test blasts it seems that the rise in background radiation from the tests, which was and is cumulative (as those elements have half lives of thousands of years) it seems that foetuses are highly susceptible to subtle neurological damage from nuclear accidents and nuclear weapons tests.

I think you err, as there is only one r in the word eradicate no matter what form the participle is.

Fucked up as*

Yeah, my apologies, it clicked a second after I made that comment that the image was probably just a quick image search of a similar dog.

Lots of colleges with pass/fail in the 60's and 70's. Then the real world hits and the pendulum swings…

Have a Soros for being so enlightened on the topic.

Attached: soros.jpg (474x266, 15.86K)

>tates and nations are no longer intertwined, the (((elite))) deciding states containing multiple nations, all in conflict.

eg. Canada with predictable results

Not just nuclear. Airmen operating radar (the early no-shelding-let's-crank-it-to-11 post WWII kind) tend to have twins.

Reminds me of how passing the mirror test, as in showing signs of basic self awaresness, is racist because shitskins don't pass it until years after whites do. Does anyone have that webm?

I don't understand why people choose to make up such blatant bullshit instead of just seeing the simple fact that some races are smarter than others.

Evolution is derivative from conflict.

Attached: Why Do Jews Hate - Why Are Jews Hated.jpg (2600x1976 8.08 MB, 780.53K)

Attached: 97a55fca04fc5c0e9f34a371205a6f9a8c627a00cc713b4d09cd973566bb249a.jpg (503x443, 160.01K)

Checked for; compared to them, we are Gods.

All Men were once boys.

Attached: You perceive nothing.mp4 (460x360 700.71 KB, 2.62M)

Attached: fight_club_poster_by_flipendo-d465auf.png (850x1100, 968.14K)

Terry only got hit in your universe after he entered temple os tron style and never looked back.

Confirm in-person or BS

In african languages you can't explain neither planimetry nor stereometry because plane and all geometric shapes use the same word.
Math is also inherently racist
halcyoninitiative.wordpress.com/2014/10/05/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners-from-amren-com/

doomed to repeat it.

Because a "nation" is a thing of blood.
While anyone who lives in country x can be "patriotic".

I'm glad we have all these convoluted explanations for why shitskins seem so fucking retarded in every way. Surely it's not because they're actually fucking stupid, it's because their culture doesn't value punctuality, individuality, or logic.

The plight of aboriginals is identical to our own. They are our comrades in the fight against "progress" and egalitarianism.