Daily Stormer is an Operation Whack-a-Mole

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

Here you have a mod at Daily Stormer asking for "name, addresses" other evidence and one's willingness to "testify" against members of the troll squad "Bowl Patrol"

In yet another "wig nat" article today Anglin claims:
The ones who don’t get arrested, you can assume were feds.

Him and the jew weev are the only ones consistantly calling everyone feds, yet Anglin has never been arrested. Hmmmm. If we follow his own logic here, he is likely a fed. Why else are mods trying to doxx and snitch on people in questions that literally seem like they were asked by a federal agent (see pics)

This article here makes a good case as to why they are shills, and enemies of the White race:

occidentaldissent.com/2018/11/14/andrew-anglin-condemns-the-neo-nazi-wignats-he-nurtured-for-years/

Attached: 8.3.2018-ds-informer.png (781.14 KB, 1285x2048)
Attached: 8.3.2018-ds-informer-2.png (685.01 KB, 1283x2048)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.zencast.fm/
boingboing.net/2018/11/14/federal-judge-says-lawsuit-aga.html
dailystormer.name/wignat-arrested-in-connection-to-synagogue-shooting-brother-committed-suicide-hours-after/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/Mixed_Races_will_be_a_positive_progression_for_everyone–Andre_Anglin.mp4
tucowsdomains.com
icann.org/epp#ok
icann.org/wicf/
radiowehrwolf.us/2018/11/10/bowlcast-episode-4-r-i-p-daily-informer/
dropbox.com/
radiowehrwolf.us
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/11/02/reed-seej
occidentaldissent.com/2018/11/13/warrant-issued-in-canada-for-zeiger/
archive.fo/sfvkA
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazi-daily-stormer-troll-jewish-descent-anti-semitic-andrew-auernheimer-weev-a8140946.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GBDVaM3baTc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/moarpheus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
occidentaldissent.com/2018/11/14/andrew-anglin-condemns-the-neo-nazi-wignats-he-nurtured-for-years/
dailystormer.name/tag/golden-dawn/
bitcointracker.co/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/07/03/six-points-of-hysteria-open-thread/

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

from a comment section:

It's obvious now that they are shills. They did an about face after Cville, an event they said there was "NO EXCUSE" not to attend on their front page. This was of course after they encouraged "neo-nazis" to march on Whitefish.

They sold back Zig Forums humor to the masses on an easily understood and reddit spaced website - The Daily Stormer. They used "extreme rhetoric" as per weev's plan he posted about on MPC. This funneled everyone into their site. They used to get EVERYONE'S back no matter what. They promoted "never punching right" as well as Iron March, AtomWaffen, TWP etc etc etc.

The plan was to give their handlers an, "American Holocaust" they could use as media fodder to condemn White Nationalism. They achieved this with Unite the Right in Charlottesville. The media treated the event like 9/11. Daily Stormer, promoted the event and Azzmador was scheduled to speak. It's a joke that they condemn violence and "goon squads" because Azzmador, who has a massive criminal record, was the one kicking off the violence by "pepper gelling" Antifa, and even some of his own guys.

Once the Daily Stormer's jewish handlers, like the one's who ran their server rooms at 71 Broadway NY, NY, got their holocaust they showed their cards. They threw multiple people under the bus, they condemned activists (their most loyal followers) Anglin admited DS is simply, "performance art" on his personal blog, and they made over $1.6million in bitcoin in pity donations after their site was shut down. Ever since then it's been "praise foreign street action, condemn domestic street action."

Anglin even has the gall to try and shame a TWP member for the Roman Salute, when YESTERDAY he posts pics of himself doing the same gesture in public. Anglin is a sociopathic opportunist turned shill. The glorification of White women getting raped, his own constant promotion of race-mixing with Asians, their "grand plan" of trying to get you to infiltrate mutiny and reform the Federal Government, while THEY HIDE FROM IT FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES, is all a massive TROLL against YOU!

Daily Stormer is an operation whack-a-mole. Stir things up and see what warrior class White Men will poke their heads out of the ground, inspire them to out themselves in one way or another, and then the corrupt government rounds them up and Antifa attacks them. It's their plan to remove the last obstacle to a multi-cultural America.

I'll leave you with this. Years ago Anglin was on a podcast where he drunkenly admitted, "I think the White Race should be bred out." DEATH TO THE DAILY SHILLER.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

More evidence of what they are. Jews that run their server room, and are related to the jew weev, snitching ops etc.

media.zencast.fm/radio-wehrwolf/episodes/269

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

what's your name and address, goy?
DS really is absolute garbage.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

boingboing.net/2018/11/14/federal-judge-says-lawsuit-aga.html

Interesting timing

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

Reminder: this is Azzmador's rap sheet. He is an actual federal informant. 1st see his rap sheet, then read the texts to where he recently admitted that the feds came to his house and he talked to them, and he talked about the Daily Stormer website.

Attached: THE-DEFINITIVE-AZZMADOR.jpg (1.15 MB, 2840x2296)
Attached: Zdat8owA.png (598.7 KB, 2048x266)

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

By the way, DS quietly got their .com back. Noticed it about a week ago.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

btw anyone with 2 braincells ro rub together knew anglin and his neostooges were compromised, only cuckchan MAGAfags defended him here.

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

getting trips while lying
What jewry is this? Nobody defended that rat.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

remember when Anglin recently booted Cantwell because he spoke to feds while in custody? Remeber how he then booted David Duke and Eric Striker for having "contact with Cantwell"???

Azzmador's show is still on their front page as of this moment:

Attached: Screenshot-(42963).png (707.36 KB, 1611x929)

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

truth

Attached: dubs-trips.jpg (95.44 KB, 625x719)
Attached: bypass-ss.jpg (436 B, 16x15)

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

I remember months ago there was endless spam of defending anglin here.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

citing this comment

Attached: daily-stormer-promotes-cville-which-they-later-disavowed-like-faggots.png (89.47 KB, 328x594)
Attached: iron-march-zeiger-daily-stormer.png (208.19 KB, 689x681)
Attached: weev-backs-atomwaffen-daily-stormer.png (481.94 KB, 1347x767)

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Azzmador has a warrant out for his arrest right now and is in hiding. DS has not even mentioned this

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Zeiger is also wanted now in Canada. He has disappeared as well.

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

1.6 million? Jesus Christ.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

It's a joke that they condemn violence and "goon squads" because Azzmador, who has a massive criminal record, was the one kicking off the violence by "pepper gelling" Antifa, and even some of his own guys.
there is currently a felony warrant out for Azz, who is marked as a fugitive. Paradoxically, as proven in the post above, he is literally talking to federal agents, but not being arrested. HMMMMM….

Attached: azz-pepper-gell.png (374.83 KB, 883x689)
Attached: azz-pepper-gell-2.png (889.15 KB, 1157x773)

David Wright
David Wright

Attached: daily-stormer-is-full-of-shit.jpg (1.44 MB, 1500x1500)

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

This stuff is all almost a year old.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

Anglin knew there's only so much fed money to spread around. Didn't want Cantwell getting a piece of that.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

dox yourself, goy
These kikes arent even trying anymore
muh O9A boogieman
Lmao read Hostia, faggots

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (724 KB, 688x942)

James Martinez
James Martinez

(((Daily stormer)))

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

ROMAN SALUTES FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEE GOY

Attached: michigan-rally.jpg (81.63 KB, 750x501)
Attached: anglin-roman-salute.jpg (907.24 KB, 2041x2288)
Attached: pikeville.jpg (49.31 KB, 599x337)
Attached: weev-hyde-roman-salute.jpg (50.4 KB, 638x960)

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

does this mean I shouldn't read TDS anymore?

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

Also F for vanned DC Bowl Gang.
I'm sure the dailykikemer will be happy to throw him under the bus.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

What does this mean? Sheep-dipping? irl no protection from the people he's been helping? buried next to James Hoffa?

Brody Young
Brody Young

they did today

dailystormer.name/wignat-arrested-in-connection-to-synagogue-shooting-brother-committed-suicide-hours-after/

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

serious question btw

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

they asked at the end if I still did websites
they didn't ask about SBC or anything like that at all

Noticed over a month ago, they never once mentioned it and still talk about needing sympathy bux for being shut down

Attached: hmm.png (173.26 KB, 2688x2688)

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Presumably, this was because he was in the chat with Bowers, and assumed the feds were coming for him (they were).
"You're all gonna get vanned goy, just keep reading the dailyshekel"
Stay away from anyone who encourages you to dox yourself.
< proceeds to tell people to dox themselves
The state of these yids
we need to continue to push the GOP in the direction we want it to go.
There it is, at the end of the article, the paid (((GOP))) shilling.
Now they’re all going to get arrested. If they don’t kill themselves first.
<hehe woopsie looks like my kike buddies harassing you drove you to suicide what a shame goy

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

My own interpretation is a bit different though I'm no more in favor of the DS. I don't think that Anglin was an agent from the beginning, I think he was just an opportunist shill using Zig Forums material to get clicks and donations. Then after Charlottesville, the crackdown, and financial suites he cut a deal to rat and help in the deradicalization efforts. Ultimately it doesn't matter which is the truth though, either way he definitely shouldn't be supported.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Weeve was in jail then suddenly gets out and has an urge to lead these fringe political groups. He’s a fed

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

Anglin is a coalburner and a pedophile. Obvious agent.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

that is exactly what the comment said, you are in agreement. TRS simultaneously followed suit, they were comfortable with all the shekels from their paywall, so they pissed on activists the same way. Enoch i do think is an agent though.

Attached: mike-enoch-pikeville.jpg (127.68 KB, 1200x800)

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

weev is a jewish communist directly related to Theodor Herzl, by his own admission on his reddit AMA

Attached: Weev-commie-fist-4.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1363)
Attached: weev-commie-fist-2.png (2.35 MB, 1179x813)
Attached: weev-commie-fist.jpg (351.96 KB, 2500x1667)
Attached: weev-with-some-jew-in-a-commie-shirt.jpeg (263.77 KB, 1600x1063)

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

ever get the feeling you're being manipulated?

Attached: RED-GUARD-3.jpg (872.89 KB, 3000x1687)
Attached: commies-not-nazis-hogg-gun-grab.jpg (138.43 KB, 957x600)
Attached: HOGGWASH-1.jpg (54.5 KB, 890x501)
Attached: HOGGWASH-2.jpg (108.68 KB, 1280x793)

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

We will come to miss the days of Patrick Little.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

by being attacked by the feds they work for, and deplatformed as "martyrs" it only deepens the deception.

you have to watch what they push. for instance.
jews AND daily stormer agree:
gab is bad
street activism is bad
3rd position FEC registered political parties like TWP are bad
white women raped and killed is good
race mixing with gooks is good
voting into the same rigged system that is killing us is the only way
anyone actually striking fear into the enemy is bad

its all there on a daily basis, people just WANT to believe we finally have some leadership. we don't, and we don't need it either.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

It's true that most shills don't usually start out as shills. They get flipped. But Anglin could have been flipped since the beginning. Most likely got caught fucking underage Filipino girls and ended up flipped by an agent there (Philippines is crawling with CIAniggers).

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Shit. I like throwing up the fist sometimes. Mostly as a cultural appropriation of black power though.

Elijah James
Elijah James

3rd position FEC registered political parties like TWP are bad
This is the most obvious part. They advocate working within the system but then tell their followers not to create their own organizations. They tell people to influence the GOP but then fail to explain how this is done without creating official pressure/lobbying groups.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

the bowlcast info, like the OP scrrenshots, just came out. the rest of this is to redpill those undiscerning saps that still believe in DS. it needs to be done.

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

Some, maybe most, of that is likely payment and money for operational expenses their handlers have provided.

I wouldn't doubt if it came out of the FBI budget somewhere.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

Don't forget his ridiculous blog posts proclaiming that white supremacists needed to start killing as many non white children as soon as possible. How anyone can take that fraud seriously is beyond me.

Him and Anglin used to post on here but gave up when they realized nobody was buying their act.

James Smith
James Smith

influence the GOP

It's tricky because the GOP doesn't want to win. Their (((donors))) pay them to lose.

If they did want to win the thing to do would be to form a third party, then promise to put the GOP candidate on that party's ticket if certain demands were met.

William Johnson
William Johnson

He never hid it.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

JEWYORK JUDGE APPOINTED BY OBAMA.

…OF COURSE,

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Years ago Anglin was on a podcast where he drunkenly admitted, "I think the White Race should be bred out."
I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but you can't say something like this and not provide source.

Attached: 51c7db3193a64f36c894d67be549d4699b3345d5c37b0be7d780029391cd8ad1.png (120.69 KB, 600x496)

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Good lord man, these things are hideous.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

The chats are all from a long time ago. The DS fags have not associated with the bowl patrol since at least March, when Anglin attempted to blame them for the Austin bombings and get them all swatted. So my point was that azzmador admitting he was talking to feds happened some time before that, when he was not yet wanted.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Yes, it's a stupid losing strategy, which is why DS pushes it.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

reminder weev was always the first and most extreme fedposter, especially on GAB:

Attached: weev-kike1-and-extreme-rhetoric.jpg (86.87 KB, 561x683)
Attached: weev-calling-for-a-waco-incident.jpg (118.51 KB, 2042x820)

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

he has been wanted for around 14 months now is my understanding. also it doesnt matter WHEN he talked to feds, only that he did cooperate and talk to them by his own admission. breaking the daily shillers own golden rul, "never talk to cops" i'll post that again so you dont derail

Attached: Zdat8owA.png (598.7 KB, 2048x266)

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

Is he still involved with the Fuckshack?

Tyler James
Tyler James

Anglin is a CIA-kike you got to be retarded and the type to fall for trump to have ever fallen for it.
You are the unteachable class, how you arrived at the JQ would be a miracle were it not for you finding the jew jokes funny and falling in from there.

media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing

Attached: CIAKikeBolshevikFraudAnglin.JPG (153 KB, 1194x997)

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

wignat
wignat
wignat
wignat
wignat
wignat
wignat
wignat
wignat
It's funny how hard they're forcing it, yet it still isn't gaining traction outside of their little circle.

Attached: Anglin.jpg (284.83 KB, 847x1000)

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

He think's I'm defending anglin
Does the audio exist or not?

Attached: call-der-furher.jpg (57.11 KB, 392x501)

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Not that user, but I think I have the source. No timestamps though and it has someone else from the stream talk about it before dropping clips not sure if these are the same clip or separate ones, It has been a while

he has been wanted for around 14 months now
If that is true then when he talked to the feds does in fact matter as that fed conversation was within the last year as that is the chat site they used between switching from Discord to Matrix

Attached: Anglin-breed-out-white-race.webm (4.68 MB, 512x288)
Attached: Mixed-Races-will-be-a-positive-progression-for-everyone--Andre-Anglin.webm (10.36 MB, 640x360)

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

Iconocunt (the nigger) is who got him into Hitler too, but Apedre tries to re-write history and pretends he was redpilled on /new/.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

around the 4 minute mark. I did search for that earlier while trying to cite that comment was it has apparently been buried.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/Mixed_Races_will_be_a_positive_progression_for_everyone–Andre_Anglin.mp4
direct link 4 min mark

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Anglin at some point implied that their donations were helping zeiger lay low.

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Was that before or after DS threw Atomwaffen and Iron March under the bus?

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

This is the full context video. Start at 3:30 for full context, or at the beginning if you want the complete full thing. around 4 minutes is when the line starts
I think the White race should be bred out. I think it's dangerous to have people with this kind of quote unquote IQ. It's destroying people. White people are dangerous, I think White people are dangerous
5:35
no man, I'm only attracted to black girls. Honestly.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Need advice, I have an inactive account (2yrs+) delete asap or just it let float around or hope it'll be forgotten about, the objective being not to draw attention from the (((mods))).

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

It's jews all the way down. Why is everyone surprised about this.

Anyway, deradicalization won't work. These feds are some of the stupidest niggers I've ever seen. Everything they've done aligns perfectly with accelerationism.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Nah, azzmador was only indicted a few weeks ago, when they got those RAM guys.

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

You've been datamined by MOSSAD and the FBI for 2 years good luck stuffing enough junk data in there to throw them off your signature. Best option is to CYA and make a final post that someone opened up this account on a computer that you share in a halfway home or something so you have plausible deniability for your posts.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

It was after zeiger got doxed, which was iirc after anglin had already doxed atomwaffen and tried to get them swatted.

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

Tom Metzger did a really good show with Jan from History Reviewed a few weeks ago, and talked about just how influential B'nai B'rith is, even more so than the ADL. The fact that his wife was president of her B'nai B'rith Youth chapter was probably the most significant piece of evidence against Eunuch, but it was mostly overlooked.

Attached: B'nai-B'rith.png (406.92 KB, 818x827)

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

Missed a few good quotes
8:47
fuck America dude. I'm so sick of hearing about America. Fuck this. This is a stupid concept. If people want to associate their identity with where they are born of uhh a nation state. It's childish, it's stupid.
11:39
If you could be outside of America then you wouldn't need as many donations then you could be full time. I mean you could just be, you know, putting that shit, and that would pay for your life
Judging by that last quote it is blatantly clear that Anglin took his own advice when ht made the Daily Stormer

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

Thanks boys. He was always a notorious oil driller, but I never expected him to be dumb enough to say it like this so plainly. That boy smoked so much of that rice nigger jungle dope he carved his own brain out.

Attached: 1468546956141.jpg (71.71 KB, 648x484)

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

president of bnai brith youth chapter in high school means she's a mossad station chief
I don't like Mike Peinowitz either but don't be dumb like that.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

I stand with Ben

Attached: 1430275790529.jpg (327.38 KB, 900x1052)
Attached: 1430281145794.png (617.91 KB, 735x564)
Attached: anglin-capen-goldberg-web-trolls.jpg (585.76 KB, 1500x1610)
Attached: BGonPol.png (671.97 KB, 1318x935)

John Jackson
John Jackson

does this mean I shouldn't read TDS anymore

I read it, it's funny, but jews are also pretty funny.
It has good links as well, shocking anti-white crimes or statements by politicians and media to pass on to normalfags. I don't buy into Victorian maiden 'mine eyes must never touch a site that is not 100% ideologically pure.'
But neither do I send them shekels, or lose my job sending links to my bosses.
Use whatever works, including a laugh or two to get you through the day. It's just a click, not a lifelong binding oath of allegiance.

It redirects to the .name, funny no announcement.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

By the way, DS quietly got their .com back.
Well, well, well. Looks like you're right. And not a peep about the shitskin battering ram hitting the southern border today. How about that.

Attached: that-really-sizzles-my-solar-system.gif (1.54 MB, 480x264)

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Do you really think she went from being a chapter president to dropping out of B'nai B'rith completely when she graduated high school? They're who finance the JDL and Wiesenthal Center, and so much of the modern controlled opposition can be tied directly to them, like Faith Goldyberg and Jerome Corsi.

There was also a copypasta going around after the exodus about how weev was apparently openly involved with B'nai B'rith in the past.

Attached: Faith-Goldyberg-JDL-B'nai-B'rith.png (769.25 KB, 631x823)
Attached: Corsi-B'nai.jpg (205.72 KB, 1200x720)

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

(heil'd)

$ whois dailystormer.com
Domain Name: DAILYSTORMER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1787753602_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2018-09-16T16:08:18Z
Creation Date: 2013-03-20T22:43:18Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-03-20T22:43:18Z
Registrar: Tucows Domains Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: ok icann.org/epp#ok
Name Server: F1G1NS1.DNSPOD.NET
Name Server: F1G1NS2.DNSPOD.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: icann.org/wicf/

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

I still miss firetires.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Wasn't the domain registered to a chabad kike friend of weev at one point?

Parker King
Parker King

Him and the jew weev are the only ones consistantly calling everyone feds, yet Anglin has never been arrested. Hmmmm. If we follow his own logic here, he is likely a fed. Why else are mods trying to doxx and snitch on people in questions that literally seem like they were asked by a federal agent
at some point there would have to be so many deadbeats working for the government looking for nazi boogeymen that they couldn't even figure out who was jewing who most of the time. A lot of these people have absolutely useless jobs I can only imagine the desperation that must exist sometimes to be able to mine data for their masters

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

If one cannot have plausible deniability is disassociation the next option (what is plan B)? Even if tor, tails, or a vpn was used I suspect they could deduce the specific device based on the browsing habits of the other non users. If aliases were used and the device disposed, association can only be implied but ISPs store records forever (and metadata farmed). Yet what is the likelihood of it being associated to reality (ex. a job interview)? For now it appears, to only use the Internet for information as posting in echo chambers just puts a target on your back.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

They are freaking out since BOWLgang exposed their kike asses.

radiowehrwolf.us/2018/11/10/bowlcast-episode-4-r-i-p-daily-informer/

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

2 charges of "failing to maintain financial responsibility"
The fuck does that mean?

Nolan James
Nolan James

Car insurance

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

So, DS are traitors? Are they more important than the traitors that haunt D.C.? What do we do with traitors? What is sedition?

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Kill yourself Q-tard

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

They've had it back for months. Months.

Most censored website my ass. Sheldon Adelson's cock inside the Trump condom couldn't be further up their ass.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

WHAT'D YOU SAY ABOUT MY BASED VICTORIAN MAIDENS!?

Attached: fedora-samurai-3.jpg (127.55 KB, 900x675)

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

yes. but it takes many screenshots to prove that so I didn't try to post that. you can see them here though:
dropbox.com/sh/nwt7ssgyeusdtd7/AADGBc4M8xScCPLD8RsZdzxIa?dl=0

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Race traitors get the rope too, and the DS with their constant push to have gook wives is clearly race treason

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

What do you mean by disassociation? Disassociation from your hardware or from your metadata/profile? You won't be able to rebuild the profile and the visits to DS will stand out no matter how much junk data you inject over the following years. The only way I know to provide some level of plausible deniability would be to use log forging to try and fool the forensics team into believing someone else used your comp at the time.
what is the likelihood of it being associated to reality?
This is something we won't ever know unless there's a leak.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

You should of stopped over 2 years ago

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Anglin was most likely working with Doug Mackey's smartcheckr, a Jewish data mining company that uses programs that can deanonymize you based on your writing style. The more posts they have from you, the greater chance they can succeed at this.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

he said something once and it's impossible for people's views to change
I once flew off the handle and accused my mother of being racist because she made some derogatory remarks about niggers. I meant it, too, because I was a brainwashed pleb at the time and enjoyed having the opportunity to tear into somebody from a position of moral superiority. Guess that disqualifies me from reforming my views, right? I said something once, and what I thought then is concrete and unchangeable. If this is the standard you set for judging someone, then you are beyond retarded. Here's a fun experiment: hold yourself to your own purityfag standards once in a while, and watch yourself FAIL.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

whatever bit of respect I had for Anglin vanished after I noticed that he's still a Trumptard after the midterms

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

He said that about two months before he created his total fascism website.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

And you believed in muh six million (or whatever other retarded thing you might have once believed) two months before you didn't. It's a ridiculous standard to hold somebody to. If you have evidence of him saying that AFTER having changed his views, then that would be a different matter.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

radiowehrwolf.us
Wehrwolf got exposed as a boomer Nazbol faggot

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/11/02/reed-seej

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

All that "exposes" about him is that he had an account on a dating website, and 43 isn't a boomer.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

he's an anti-weed, pro-chr*st, pro-Blumpf faggot, I defended him for a long time but if he's still saying shit like """"we""" need to win in 2020" then I'm fuckin' done and he might even be an agent, who knows

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

Well I really don't care for your opinion, jew. And I know that you're a jew, because no one but a jew would censor the word Christ.

Jayden King
Jayden King

And that he's a Siege spammer, and that Siege shills are Patrick Little shills, and that he's a hopeless 43 year old single boomer.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

realmoarpheus

Attached: pepepuhlease.PNG (559.61 KB, 599x520)

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

not an argument

Attached: npc-pepe.png (123.61 KB, 464x406)

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

I wonder about how Zeiger and Azzmador both got issued warrants around the same time. DS calls everyone else Feds. Therefore Anglin and Weev are informants

occidentaldissent.com/2018/11/13/warrant-issued-in-canada-for-zeiger/

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

I have no chance of fooling them.
If you can't hide don't give them a reason to seek you, this is what I mean by dissociation. Let's say the account is inactive currently with a previous login being a very long time ago. To me whether you 'delete' the account or not, does not matter since they (DS) are feds and will have all the information of an account (posts, contact, metadata,etc.) archived somewhere.The plan is not to logon and delete it, as it feeds them with recent activity showing the person behind it is still active. Rather just 'to forget about it' , let it (the account) fade into obscurity denying them of any activity, which leads to the assumption that the user became bored or lost interest, and wasn't trying to cover their tracks.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Look, the real point here is that there is legitimate hard evidence that Anglin is working for the feds. You don't need to speculate on what he believed or didn't believe at whatever time period because the evidence now shows that he's an informant.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Rather just 'to forget about it' , let it (the account) fade into obscurity denying them of any activity, which leads to the assumption that the user became bored or lost interest, and wasn't trying to cover their tracks.
Decent idea tbh but I'm sure it'll remain a red flag on your profile for the rest of your life or as long as they maintain their DB unfortunately.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Wow, guyz.
This is like “Brigade Shill 101”.

How Nu R U, faggots?

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Hmm what was

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Christ
stop worshiping a dead kike on a stick, you moronic faggot

Attached: stop...-or-else.png (147.79 KB, 430x540)

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

the real point here is that there is legitimate hard evidence that Anglin is working for the feds.
Is there? I don't see any "hard evidence" - all I see is extrapolation and conjecture.
You don't need to speculate on what he believed or didn't believe at whatever time period because the evidence now shows that he's an informant.
This entire thread is nothing but speculation. I really hate Anglin threads, and ought to stay out of them. They really bring out the stupidest elements of Zig Forums.
I'm not Christian, jew.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

UR A JOO UR A JOO UR A JOO
no I'm not, you insufferable brainlet, neck yourself

Attached: f091701474c2af016b1eb1ee3a59818a6d58f6be719028d1b93fcdb0d00d1f7b.png (287.6 KB, 465x448)
Attached: bypass.png (68 B, 1x1)

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

I don't see any "hard evidence"
That's because you have a low IQ and lack basic reasoning power. They are literally asking for identifying information and list of crimes committed.

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

Lmao, leave it to (((Zig Forums))) to try and undermine the DS. I’m one of the contributors and I can safely say that you’re all a bunch of schitzos. None of us have snitched to the Feds and Weev isn’t a Jew. These other lies, such as calling Anglin a pedophile, are technically libel and you goons should be careful with the lawfare that would come from us if this keeps up. Wignats have no place in the movement. Call it alt-right, dissident right or pro-white, doesn’t matter. People who unironically fedpost like spergs on here and Gab are very likely the same federal informants you autists are accusing us of being.

Word of advice: if I were Zig Forums, I would stop. Move on. Go and try to subvert and destroy another faction of the movement by claiming they’re Feds, pedos and kikes. Fail. Rinse and repeat. Everyone literally laughs at you niggers.

Attached: 3CE06E5A-F6BA-457D-8C8F-5610BCC52BA4.jpeg (183.96 KB, 900x1200)

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

The first rule of kike club is you can only talk about people in kike club

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Decent bait, but I'll bite
and Weev isn’t a Jew
This is something both Anglin and Weev have admitted on many instances
These other lies, such as calling Anglin a pedophile, are technically libel and you goons should be careful with the lawfare that would come from us if this keeps up
trying to sue a collective of individuals on an anonymous Slav squatting aficionado board
for posting the video of Anglin himself saying he was fucking an underage gook
People who unironically fedpost like spergs on here and Gab are very likely the same federal informants you autists are accusing us of being
You do realize you just btfo yourself with that line considering Weev himself was one of the most notorious fed posters right?
Go and try to subvert and destroy another faction
Zig Forums has not tried to do anything of the sort, just defend its borders from rabid race mixing shill outsiders such as those from the Daily Stormer

Attached: weev-quote.png (19.34 KB, 619x202)
Attached: Anglin-flip-jailbait.mp4 (2.54 MB, 640x360)
Attached: 1468974348507.png (42.47 KB, 500x501)

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

<This is something both Anglin and Weev have admitted on many instances
Yes. Sarcastically.
<You do realize you just btfo yourself with that line considering Weev himself was one of the most notorious fed posters right?
Weev specializes in edgy humor, not fedposting. There’s a difference between him, for example, getting banned from (((Gab))) for mentioning Waco and Robert Bowers literally saying that violent insurrection should happen.
<Zig Forums has not tried to do anything of the sort, just defend its borders from rabid race mixing shill outsiders such as those from the Daily Stormer
everyone we don’t like is a race mixer
Nice logic Schlomo but nobody is falling for it. The chans are mocked everywhere else, even on (((Gab))), for being full of low IQ wignats and federal informants.

Attached: C66BACDC-00D4-4415-90E8-A845051988F3.jpeg (103.56 KB, 768x1024)

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

(((weev))) the mamzer threatening lawfare against 8ch
like pottery

die screaming you kike

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

4:39 weev has the moral obligation to doxx you. stay tuned, this kike is gonna lose it and fuck everyone dumb enough to ever trust them. you're not still on the bbs are you?

Asher Price
Asher Price

Yes. Sarcastically
Not Sarcastically. Weev admitted to it in court under threat of perjury, and anglin said it when talking in confidence with Cantwell. Cantwell leaking the logs is what started the DS turning on him.
Weev specializes in edgy humor, not fedposting
Objectively false considering he mostly uses it to get places shut down. The gab example you gave is a good one where he fedposted specifically to get it taken down, another good one would be when he enters random chatrooms to fedpost and get the group arrested if they don't say no and boot him out. Another would be when he went on Cantwells show after the jew thing was leaked in order to fedpost and try to get him shut down. The man turned into a Nazi only when he went to prison and coincidentally exactly the moment his drug charges among others were dropped. Before that he was a die hard commie who specifically targeted and doxed anti-semites.
The chans are mocked everywhere else
The chans
Seeing as how anons do not have egos, why would anons care? You are so used to namefag sites you actually think public shaming would work in any way shape or form

Attached: Daily-Stormer.jpg (3.35 MB, 1500x3500)
Attached: weev-RQ.png (776.5 KB, 1898x1850)
Attached: weev-druggie.gif (124.73 KB, 1275x1650)
Attached: azzmador-national-socialism-2.png (21.8 KB, 539x110)

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Forums are fucking gay.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Good thing this is an imageboard and not a forum then

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

it's easy for spook's to justify their otherwise useless jobs. if there is no "right wing terrorism" they just manufacture their own event like they did with Bowers.
find a white nationalist that uses his real name and pic online
screenshot some posts, or just falsify your own profile
have DHS return to a synagogue they practiced active shooter drills at months ago
bring in Bowers, the patsy
shoot him a few times
lie about some old dead kikes no one has even heard of
have shills like the Daily Stormer push the official lie like it actually happened the way the lungenpresse said it did
GET PAID NIGGA!

Attached: dhs-targets.png (680.94 KB, 975x432)

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

forgot this step
conduct another active shooter drill the same day .6 miles from synagogue

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Attached: Andrew-Anglin-worried-that-neo-nazis-seem-jewish.png (103.78 KB, 614x834)

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

that's a funny ass show, best podcast in awhile
i was never a fag lover like spencer, i never thought whites should be bred out like anglin, never an adulterer like heimbach, never a communist like weev
wow so hard to pass a purity spiral man, might as well just let the kikes rule us
no, it is not ridiculous to call someone out for saying whites should be bred out 2 months before starting "total fascism." that is an obvious red flag
I wonder about how Zeiger and Azzmador both got issued warrants around the same time.
the warrants were based on their appearance together at Unite the Right where the old fart pepper gell'd some antifa. not hard to understand they were issued at the same time. they went after RAM the same way, LOS the same way…
Look, the real point here is that there is legitimate hard evidence that Anglin is working for the feds. You don't need to speculate on what he believed or didn't believe at whatever time period because the evidence now shows that he's an informant.
yep
Is there? I don't see any "hard evidence" - all I see is extrapolation and conjecture.
while you are probably being dishonest, i will repeat that in OP there is a screenshot trying to doxx members of BowlPatrol and get someone to "testify" about that, and several posts later (appearing twice ITT) you have a conversation with azzmador where he admits to speaking to the FBI. there is no more denying it.
This entire thread is nothing but speculation.
ok you are an obvious shill.
Roy, you are the worst fucking writer ever. even Ricky Vaughn is more based than you lol. You work for a kike named weev who has admitted twice to being a jew related to theodor herzl, and his mother said he has jews on both sides of his family.
sauces: archive.fo/sfvkA
his mommy: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazi-daily-stormer-troll-jewish-descent-anti-semitic-andrew-auernheimer-weev-a8140946.html

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

Hey Roy, remember that weev has your doxx and he believes in doxxing people. here he is saying that on HuffPo 4:40 here is Anglin telling he knows weev is as racially jewish as Tim Wise.

I get you're doing the whole Anglin troll here. "Oh there's nothing to that. What even does that mean? That was obviously a troll LOL" That shit don't fly nigger

Attached: anglinadmitsweevisajew.jpg (211.9 KB, 662x810)

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Weev specializes in edgy humor, not fedposting. There’s a difference between him, for example, getting banned from (((Gab))) for mentioning Waco and Robert Bowers literally saying that violent insurrection should happen.
good troll Roy, I actually kinda chuckled because we both know you don't believe that, and they sent you here on "clean up" detail.
Nice logic Schlomo but nobody is falling for it. The chans are mocked everywhere else
thats twice ITT you used the "bandwagon approach" still not working dipshit.

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Wignats have no place in the movement. People who unironically fedpost like spergs on here and Gab are very likely the same federal informants you autists are accusing us of being.

Here's a shot of weev fedposting on GAB.

Attached: weev-fedposts-on-gab.jpg (118.51 KB, 2042x820)

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

hit and run. filtered.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

1.6 million in current value, most of it was spent long ago before bitcoin went up in price

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Interesting filename there… You can only speak for yourself. Yes, 'weev' is a jew. According to his mother, himself (multiple times) and research of his family. It's not even a question. The mutt anglin served himself up even worse than your kike. So eat shit and die like your stupid website.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

lol that is the worst audio edit I've ever heard, you fucking tools start this exact same thread every couple of months and product the same "evidence" each time. Fuck off.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

holy shit your right

Attached: dailystormer-dot-com-back.jpg (406.65 KB, 1338x1010)

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

wait it just redirects

Gavin King
Gavin King

14 minute long conversation with full context
audio edit
What are your thoughts on the other quotes in his conversation in full context?

It redirects because they got the .com back but don't want to use it yet because they are still getting sympathy bux. Before it didn't redirect and just said the webpage was unavailable when it was down. Anons noticed this over a month ago in a previous thread and they have never made a single mention about it. They are just making the .com redirect to the .name like when Trump bought Jeb Bushes campaign site because he forgot to renew it and had it redirect to his own campaign site. It will only redirect when the site itself is up

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

president of bnai brith youth chapter in high school means she's a mossad station chief
I don't like Mike Peinowitz either but don't be dumb like that.
< Being Mossad means you're not Mossad
The absolute state of alt kike shills.
radiowehrwolf.us
Wehrwolf got exposed as a boomer Nazbol faggot
Fuck off Moarpheus.
Shut the fuck up Roy, you moronic faggot, do you really think you can gaslight anons? No Zig Forumsack is part of your gay kiked out (((movement))). Go fuck off some more kids with your pedojew friends.
wait it just redirects
Which that means they own the domain.
Good theory with Bowers but that guy was probably legit.

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

Fuck off you fed snitch

muh humor
You're a fucking parasite. Fuck off to the left if you want to play games, you're not serious people.

Anglin is the biggest low IQ cunt there is, how delusional of you to call anyone unintelligent you autistic fucking retard. Andrew even said he got all his views from Zig Forums about 2 years ago.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

The Roy is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a dickrider, parasite, shill, orbiter, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Roy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: hi-roy.gif (1.98 MB, 413x293)

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

nothing to see here goyim. it's totes normal to rake in the dough like that lol

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

But this board is the same who wants to influence the internet via humor?

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

realmoarpheus
an argument
The absolute state of this kike.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Anglin wanted to make money by stealing content from Zig Forums, he even admitted to his plan of living off of donations on the video where he said he wants Whites bred out

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Proof?

I actually think Anglin is worth something considering he dares to show his face around.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

black nigger its posted ITT like 4 times.
SCROLL

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Just see it, sound like he's having a piss m8.

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

see second video in
timestamps
Full context start around 3:30
Other notable moments
5:35
no man, I'm only attracted to black girls. Honestly
8:47
fuck America dude. I'm so sick of hearing about America. Fuck this. This is a stupid concept. If people want to associate their identity with where they are born of uhh a nation state. It's childish, it's stupid.
11:39
If you could be outside of America then you wouldn't need as many donations then you could be full time. I mean you could just be, you know, putting that shit, and that would pay for your life

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

That's some horrible ass videos, what's with the music?

Is this the best evidence you have?

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Fuck off and die Anglin

According to the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals, from mid-2005 through 2007, Andrew Anglin's father Greg Anglin owned Exile, one of Columbus, Ohio's most popular gay bars. Before that, the property at 893 N. Fourth St, Columbus, Ohio was owned by the trust of Andrew Anglin's late uncle, Todd Anglin, a venerated figure in the history of gay Columbus who died of AIDS-related illness in 2002.
This seems dodgy. It would be one thing if Andrew Anglin's father inherited the property, but he didn't. He bought it from a trustee five years after Andrew Anglin's uncle's death. Why? And why did he own this gay bar for nearly two and a half years time? Surely, Andrew Anglin must have known about it. After all, Andrew Anglin's father is the registered owner of the Daily Stormer website domain and Andrew Anglin gives his father's business address whenever he asks for donations from Daily Stormer readers.

Attached: BolshevikCuntNowCIAkikeCartoonNaziAndreIWantTheWhiteRaceBredOutAnglin.jpg (62.67 KB, 599x409)

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Oh jeez, MORE speculation from detective moarpheus, too butthurt that Anglin is more popular than him.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

One more thing just for laughs, take a look at his face here

Would that look out of place at an antifa march?

All you have to do is go and read back his articles over the years, he contradicts everything he's ever said.
I'm still waiting for any one of his editorials actually being right.
His entire modus operandi is to misinform and keep the Anglo speaking nationalists misinformed and in arrested development.

I haven't even mentioned the half of it, but the above and other entries by others here should at least get some of you goys thinking at least.

Don't put all your faith in those ready made alphabet agents elbowing their way to take the mantle as our spokesmen and representative, especially coon faced Marxist CIA-kikes that write schizophrenic editorials that will only result in a clampdowns in internet control and freedom of speech then beg for shekels with some sob story the next.

Frank [Cohen] Collins wasn't just a jew faggot pretending to be a Nationalist [immortalized in the famous scene in Blues Brothers movie "I hate Illinois nazis"] but more notably a filthy pedophile.

Great video on the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=GBDVaM3baTc

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Anglin has to be the most obvious kike trap that I ever thought would get put out there.

He is the epitome of a Marxist trained bolshevik pretending to be a cartoon nazi.

First of all, I hope everyone understands he's always been a leftist Marxist bolshevik who despises whites.

They only thing is his fans are hoping he had a complete 180 degree reversal in opinion and decided to go the other way, overnight.

From the days of when his Total Fascism website popped up (with a huge ready-made userbase in the first month), this was only a matter of months after admitting himself he was running around chasing after black chicks and declaring he want's the entire white race wiped out "because they are responsible for all the bad shit like slavery and everything bad that happened throughout history".

He reminded me back then of Frank Collins, a jewish interpretation of what a 'neo-nazi' would behave like.

Then came the way he was given the position formerly held by Brandon Martinez who was editing ZionCrimeFactory at the time, ZCF and his boss fell out and Anglin was given the gig.

From there DailyStormer started up.

One of his earlier self-incriminating acts was the Golden Dawn mass arrests which I'm very surprised no one has mentioned here yet.

He decided to visit Greece's Golden Dawn , well he at least took a picture while standing next to a fire extinguisher which had Greek lettering on it, at the time he also claimed that the Greeks were the only true Europeans, which is interesting when you consider the DNA crossover with their neighbors and his editorial policy today…

Just kidding he did go but clearly had no personal contact with the party that he claimed to have done, he just turned up at one of their public meetings wearing a GD T-shirt and got his picture taken on the periphery of the crowds observing.

He then declared that Golden Dawn was the best and most successful nationalist movement in Europe, which wasn't even true back then, only for the Greek/EU secret service to raid GD offices and arrest all the top team of the party and instantly neutralized the movement all at the same time Anglin decided to visit Greece.

After this Anglin started the demoralization agit-prop, expressing that Golden Dawn are the only Nationalist party in Europe with any support and strength to overthrow Zog.

If they can't do it no one can, all the while the party leaders were locked up their party defanged and completely neutralized.

They polled less than 5% in the last election…

At this time he was putting his wholehearted support behind known zionist created steam-vents like Gert Wilders Party for Freedom, Paul Weston and his zionist EDL and later on their sister Judeo-Britain First, Zionist backed France National and others like them such as UKIP, Sweden Democrats etc.

All the while he was either ignored completely or was undermining and spreading disinformation about the real nationalist parties in Europe that were getting great numbers (certainly higher than Golden Dawn) and still are (still without any recognition to this date).

When some of his inconsistencies were brought to public attention he decided to knock it all out by declaring that he won't allow any divide and conquer on his website (if he wasn't directing it) and will speak favorably about all nationalist organizations even if they aren't quite right-wing enough.

This just meant he spent the next while shilling for every zionist created controlled opposition party in the West while continuing to ignore or defame any real nationalist group.

His disinfo coverage of the Ukraine war between Jewish Russian oligarchs and American neo-cons is still something that hardly anyone brings up.

His shilling for the jew approved Putin and the rest of his completely twisted interpretation of international politics is something to admire for his chutzpah at the very least.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Attached: BolshevikFraudAndrewIWantTheWhiteRaceBredOutAnglin.jpeg (90.8 KB, 703x577)
Attached: andrew-anglin.jpg (26.5 KB, 600x450)

Brayden James
Brayden James

Man, now with the spamming.

Dude, post your fucking face so we can compare.

Anglin looks white.

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

You first, fag.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

This thread is literally "Butthurt" the thread, full of all the gabites that got kicked out of the seekrit clubhouse.
I laugh at your misery.

Attached: c3ff88a13231912be252f83d238c0e7590d04a7456756592bb368341733a941f.jpg (30.79 KB, 477x329)

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

As expected by coward LOL

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

I'm not whoever you were talking to before. I was just browsing through this travesty of a thread when I found an easy target. So I dropped a turd on you and you couldn't help but cry about it. Exactly what I expected…

You are a hypocritical pot calling the kettle black. You have the nerve to call someone a coward for something you won't even do.
Do you feel shame at all?

Connor White
Connor White

what's with the music?
That is the shitty into to the stream he was on. Don't blame anons for giving you complete context with the entire unedited thing with time stamps

MORE speculation from detective moarpheus
We have IDs here, calling every user moarpheus is just making yourself look like you have nothing to say besides flat out denial of facts as they are presented to you. It is not speculation

This post only makes sense to those deep inside the DS cult of personality. Dead memes, piled on top of years old insults packaged with a new insult since wignat never caught on. Pathetic

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Seriously. The absolute state of these beta followers. Real men make their own way and can't help but smirk at those who claim superiority while simply following the worn path. They complain about all the horse shit in the path that gets all over them, but they don't dare strike off the path for fear that it might make their journey more difficult…

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

moarpheus is known to switch IP and discuss among himself now, I demand better evidences.
What? I couldn't help but cry about it?

It's me who's crying? I didn't know.

You have the nerve to call someone a coward for something you won't even do.
Huh, it's not me who is trying to ad hominem Andrew Anglin, I have nothing to prove, unlike you.
Do you feel shame at all?
Why should I feel shame, what did I even do?

Owen Price
Owen Price

Great way of summing up the Thai Fuck Shack and the biggest issue with it other than the constant push to race mix

Ryan King
Ryan King

Very nice sockpuppetry.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

moarpheus is known to switch IP and discuss among himself now
You are talking about multiple anons that were all posting at the same time in the thread. ANy user can simply click and look to see that it isn't actually moarpheus and that the strawman only lasts for so long. He hasn't been back after he was last outed as being an actual shill meant to discredit those that dislike the Alt-right
I demand better evidences
What would such evidence look like? Forcing anons to stop being user that way you can name and shame those that don't follow your cult of personality?
It's me who's crying? I didn't know
It is clear to every other user that you are. You are here to defend an Eceleb even though the guy hates you. You are so stuck in a delusion and would probably give up your life for some commie that wants to live for free on your donations. You are even going so far as to actually claim that every user on Zig Forums is secretly one guy as you express here
it's not me who is trying to ad hominem Andrew Anglin
By posting in context time stamped audio of him? or is it the in context full articles?

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

ad hominem
Read again you fucking irritating braindead Anglinbot

Anglin was a self-admitted Bolshevik antifa type who would argue till he was blue in the face that the white race was evil and needs to be bred out just 2 months before he became a cut-out cartoon ADL sponsored 'nahtzee' with a ready made fanbase of 75,000 subscribers to his Total Farcism website

No ad hominem, all detailed with references and included evidence with recordings and not even the half of it, yet all you've done is claim anyone who doesn't like CIA-kike frauds is some character called morpheous, just like you also do on any thread not sucking the orange kike Trumpstein's dick

Protip, ad hominem is precisely what you've done with every reply in this thread, in response to anyone here provided clear self-evident proof the CIA-kike you're shilling for is kiked, even a retard can understand this one principle fact of the matter

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

You are talking about multiple anons that were all posting at the same time in the thread.
Really, or I'm talking to multiple moarpheus with the same talking points?
What would such evidence look like?
A clear cut video with audio of what's going on? Not a jumbled mess?
It is clear to every other user that you are.
Really, how?
By posting in context time stamped audio of him? or is it the in context full articles?
By posting speculations but never facts. Like that.

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

This dude has the same posting style as>>12426035

Is it me or advanced moarpheus sockpuppetry is deployed?

Adam Green
Adam Green

moarpheus is known to switch IP and discuss among himself now,
Moarpheus may be a paranoid nigger who calls everything CIA with no evidence, but he isn't a samefagger.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Uh, yes he is. See

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

You're all making ad hominem attacks against my preferred CIA agitation propagandist agent Anglin by providing clear cut evident to support every claim you make
<So I'll call you all Morpheous" and throw in a slew of ad hominems at you all as I accuse you of doing just that, with your new age fangled evidence and facts

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

So it seems like I'm right. Sup moarpheus.

clear cut evidence
LOL where?

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

or I'm talking to multiple moarpheus
Did moarpheus become a group, I thought it was just one faggot that mostly just spams cuckchan and other notmalfag sites?
A clear cut video with audio of what's going on?
That was already linked and timestamped. It isn't anons fault that commies can't make decent streams and check for sound quality before starting
speculations but never facts
Audio clips and archives are not speculation. I have not speculated at all even. I have not claimed that I think he is CIA, FBI or any of that bulllshit. All I have done is provided sources. I have not even begun to speculate as to my own personal thoughts, I just provided evidence.

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Remember how on any thread here containing an user criticising the orange kike Trump how you accused all anons of being the same popster and called them Morpheous repeatedly without once addressing a single point made in critique of the orange kike in chief?

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Did moarpheus become a group, I thought it was just one faggot that mostly just spams cuckchan and other notmalfag sites?
Moarpheus is one faggot who's known to switch IP to make it seems like there are different persons.
That was already linked and timestamped.
Which I can't hear shit. How is that evidence?
Audio clips and archives are not speculation.
They are if they are unclear jumbled mess.
I have not claimed that I think he is CIA, FBI or any of that bulllshit.
Other sockpuppets sure have done so.
I just provided evidence.
Where then?

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

I don't remember that, moarpheus, or it makes you mad that you get pointed out every times due to your horrible grammar?

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Where is your 'proofs', I can't see any posted here
You're all the same person because only one person could possibly know what the fuck the CIA-kike fraud Anglin is up to

Some evidence that you've not addressed other than to pretend that every recording was edited, when they were so clearly unedited, and dismissed all other arguments as "ad hominem" when evidence with references were presented
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

So you are unable to provide evidence, except one jumbled ass audio.

Nice. That's detective moarpheus for ya.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

Let's go slowly as it seems the only thing you can process is the ability to repeatedly "shout" Morpheous at anyone who doesn't approve of the kike you are currently shilling for

Can you explain the gay nightclub thing?

Michael Young
Michael Young

What about the gay nightclub thing?

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

Moarpheus is one faggot who's known to switch IP to make it seems like there are different persons
Just because anons have a consensus that you are a faggot doens't mean every user is one namefag. You are completely unable to realize that anons are anons. Your mind cannot handle it and you feel the need to label all anons because you can only ever attack people, not ideas or the evidence. Also as far as I am aware he doesn't switch until he gets banned, and switching this often and fast would be near impossible since there would be time gaps between switching. Face it anons are not buying your shit, and you are convincing no one because you clearly do not belong
Which I can't hear shit. How is that evidence?
The audio is very clear. You complained about an intro that you never got through and didn't listen to the very clear audio. The fact you don't count video or audio as evidence and will not say what you would reasonably count as evidence shows anons exactly what you are here for
Other sockpuppets
<everyone I don't like is one guy
Where then?
We have ID's you know. I was asked to link a video and I linked that with time stamps, in this very same post you made you admitted to me linking it, you just claimed 14 minutes of clear uncut audio is not evidence

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

For the first time ever I haven't just yelled out "Morpheous" or thrown around the term "ad hominem" incorrectly as I actually ad hominem anyone I don't agree with

What are your thoughts on one single statement about the CIA-kike fraud you are so desperately shilling for on here and his gay nightclub thing.

Remember we have dozens of separate accusations levelled against your preferred CIA-kike, so please hurry as so far all you've done is pretend that only one user could ever disapprove of your favoured disinfo agent seeded into the community and that his name is "MORPHEOUS"

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Just because anons have a consensus that you are a faggot doens't mean every user is one namefag.
It does, especially when it's moarpheus who is sockpuppetering.
The audio is very clear.
Evidently not.
We have ID's you know.
ID don't matter, I can change my ID at the drop of a hat.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

except one jumbled ass audio
user just linked to several more things than just the audio, which any user can go to the time stamps on and see that it is not jumbled, the into to their commie stream just sucked

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Just bring out all the evidences for the audience to see then.

Explain your case.

And if I see a goddamn "if", "maybe", "likely", I'm going to revoke your detective license, moarpheus.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Where then, moarpheus?

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Oy, show me your 'proofs' I can't see any proof posted here, just one person under various ID's called "Morpheous" ad hominem-ing my favoured DisInfo kike by presenting evidence which I then pretend I cannot see, at all

Here is some of them, none of which you ever addressed other than to deny anyone has posted it here

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

So the jumbled audio clip, Anglin in a mall with a jailbait, and some chat logs?

Those are evidences? Really?

Man, hand me your license, moarpheus.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

ID don't matter, I can change my ID at the drop of a hat
To change IDs means changing your IP, there are limits. Every user is calling you out and so while you come to our home and shill our board with your pro race mixing and kike filled bullshit you claim that any user that doesn't like your invasion is one guy.

Explain your case
Things have already been clearly explained. You just want to shriek
where is your evidence
you must be moarpheus
explain yourself
no matter what is provided to you. If Anglin himself made a video explaining in detail that he scammed you guys and ended it with a commie fist you would say it was ironic and that you need more proof.

video, audio, and archived chat logs are audio, really?
Yes really what the fuck else would you need for proof. Murderers have been convicted with less

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

No LOL I can change my ID right now.

And no, they aren't evidences at all, I double dare you to submit these to court as "evidences" lol

If Anglin himself made a video explaining in detail that he scammed you guys and ended it with a commie fist you would say it was ironic and that you need more proof.
So in other word, you have no evidence.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

So you have actual evidence proving what you say is true, well that's not good enough for me
Who are you?
You're all "Moarpheous" and your evidence doesn't satisfy me, a world renowned anonymous spastic who has an epileptic fit anyone dares criticise the orange kike puppet Trump and his favoured DisInfo kike Anglin
Guess what, this board is more than just one single retarded spastic who cannot cope with every hero it ever had being a kike-fraud

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Who are you?
Random bystander.
Guess what, this board is more than just one single retarded spastic who cannot cope with every hero it ever had being a kike-fraud
Really? Sure all share the same posting style.

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

Random bystander
Not a single user, even newfags that stumble onto the board and lurk are going to buy that. You don't type the way anons do, and clearly show you are emotionally invested in defending an Eceleb
Sure all share the same posting style
Anons share similarities, but we have been, and do post differently. You would know what was meant by that if you lurked for 2 years instead of being linked here from the Book Club Matrix chat and told to help defend Anglins honor

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

If you call different wording, different approaches and separate arguments made concisely in their own unique fashion, similar.

Do you have difficulty discerning various expressions on peoples faces causing you confusion in the real world?

PS - after the pretence you don;t understand the audio, then claimed it was chopped up and terribly edited, then go onto claim the use of a song in the audio demeans any argument made, despite the fact it's quite clearly unedited, the show is some negro pal of Anglin and his music choice, every single argument you have mustered in response is to throw around Ad Hominems and call them Moarpheous.

You look like a spastic to even the most untrained eye

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Not a single user, even newfags that stumble onto the board and lurk are going to buy that.
Sure they do LOL
Anons share similarities, but we have been, and do post differently.
Really? You all post the same to me.
Same posting style, as this dude

Very concerning.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

hurrdurr everybody is moarpheus
You absolute niggerfaggot peabrain.
Moarpheus speciality is connecting everybody and their grandmother with the CIA/NSA/ONI/MI6 with the help of idiotic six degrees of seperation infographics.

I might as well allege you're the same faggot who constantly denies nefarious actions on the part of Anglin/weev/Ricky Vaughn because you don't get handed Douglass Mackeys employment contract signed by Richard Schwartz or dislike the location and quality of a recording Anglin made two fucking months before he launhed his TotalFascism site?
Go suck on a tailpipe you fucking turdburglar.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

b681b7
I think it's fair to say this character has shown precisely how insincere and disingenuous every word it has typed here is

All we now need is Weev to come on here 'incognito' threatening to slive anyone from ear to ear in the way commie cowardly kikes do on the internet, when you know they would shit themselves just by being within 50 yards of you

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

Quality post. Sperglin and (((weev))) are blatant shills.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Exact same posting style.

Totally not great detective moarpheus.

Man, I feel like fucking Ace Attorney here.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Based on what, your fucking need to misdirect from the bullshit Anglin and weev pull?
I sincerely hope you don't do that shit for free.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Isn't Anglin getting sued. Wouldn't lawyers be spending money researching his past. Getting old pics when he was a little teen. Wonder where this is coming from ADL?

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

On another thread about the Charlottesville psyop, I posted a Johnny Gat video about the jewish Charlottesville psyop detailing every speaker and their jewish connections.

Guess what this retard [b681b7] replied to it

Evan James
Evan James

Based on your posting style, moarpheus.

Good show.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

If you check out the Charlottesville thread you will see he or another person tasked with the same role, is doing the same thing there, derailing it yet calling everyone posting evidence related to it as "derailing the thread" and that they are "Moarpheus"

Honestly not worth responding to it directly anymore, no mod will remove him however

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

Sure thing schizo:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/moarpheus/

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Holy shit, same fucking ID.

Moarpheus slips up again.

And they say they don't samefag. Fucking capped.

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

<I actually think Anglin is worth something considering he dares to show his face around.
jej, I've only ever heard Anglin himself, (((weev))), and run-of-the-mill spergs from the DS forum make this shitty "argument". Basically, it's time for you to fuck off back to your kosher hole already, faggot.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Captured in all its glory.

Attached: Moarpheus-samefagging.png (113.53 KB, 1824x923)

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Where's your face though, moarpheus?

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

I wonder if it's a TDSnigger doing it for free or if Anglin hired help from Fiverr.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

In case anyone is wondering, this image this spastic has clipped together just as Imkamfy would utilising his mod tools, shows nothing other than he himself calling everyone "moarpheus", not one post was the same user pretending to be a different user.

In fact the selection of comments clipped together make no sense or show anything other than all he can do is reply "moarpheus" repeatedly, in anyone's estimation

All he needs is a selection of Smug anime girls JPGs to complete the match

Adrian White
Adrian White

Moarpheus damage control LOL

Don't worry, I saved the image.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

accuses ~4 people of being moarpheus for insulting Anglin
Anglin, you're overdoing it. You need to drop it down a few notches otherwise people will realize that you're a fucking sped.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Watch what he or another Anglinbot is doing on the Charlottesville thread

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Wow, calm down, moarpheus. You know there's no need to split it into two posts. Everybody know.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Weev is a Jewish Rachel Dolezal with an FBI stipend.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

Somebody should drop the info about State Department glownigger present at Charlottesville. I want to see the spergout.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

That isn't a slip up that is user pointing out that you are doing the same derailment spam in another thread, but thanks for archiving your spergy behavior here and showing exactly how new you are. No wonder you think anons are all the same, you don't even realize how many anons you are arguing with. when your using just plain vanilla just linked to an imageboard version of Zig Forums

selection of Smug anime girls
All you had to do was ask

Attached: 0185f189d70335afe5248e7a7060ee49c1785342ecc4e792db7b28bdcb2f5e93.jpg (473.8 KB, 1619x1725)
Attached: 7e4e305102ab7b3ed941f7ed25130680248483c2f78d009fd84382032ef907f6.jpg (859.87 KB, 1500x1524)
Attached: 45fc0c9cedf1acfb6b5e4413fc5077c67cff171188674b30fdeee5f2b0bf1a26.jpg (68.41 KB, 620x560)
Attached: b727c5b152eef556c70f2d415a7fd8b600b91d2bcc282836b19d7f5ef5e9b1a2.png (417.49 KB, 1041x589)

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Why do they almost solely raise their right fists when their symbol is showing a left one? Always leaves me puzzled.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Well, OK, moarpheus, can you stop the spamming though?

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

I was talking to your other persona, you know the one where typing "moarpheus" in the absence of a single word to say in defence of its CIA kike fraud is the MO.

Calm down with the smug anime girl JPGs, no one's mentioned the orange kike in chief yet, well not much.
Stick to the script and no one will realise how kiked this board has become with teams of isreali hasbara destroying each and every topic and keeping everyone on the jewish ZOG train

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

This is kinda disturbing to witness, but can you stop talking to yourself?

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

I was talking to your other persona, you know the one where typing "moarpheus"
What? I know you asked the Thai Fuck Shack shill, but I figured the thread could use some smug. Don't waste your time trying to make yourself look like an absolute faggot after all of this arguing with the DShill. For fucks sake just turn color IDs on. You linked my posts in half of the sources you used to go after that faggot

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

From the Charlottesville thread it's clear, especially with all the "we want Kampfy the Turkroach kike back" threads lately, that this is another day where Kampfy has recruited the most irritating Anglinbots, redditors and other assorted spasticated kikes to spam the board with incessant "stay on our jewish legit alt-right wagon goys" bullshit

James Walker
James Walker

I figured the thread could use some smu
You linked my posts in half of the sources you used to go after that faggot
That was before you started posting images that only isreali jews and Imkampfy bots post here in order to make pol/aks look like virgin queers

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

I see no problem with it. They can't jail us all

Easton White
Easton White

Well I recognize which user you are now, and you are still better than the Daily Stormer shill. It will be entertaining to see him claim that we are both the same user

Attached: daily-stormer-cortez.png (558.61 KB, 624x854)
Attached: Daily-stormer-25-percent-race-mixing-2.png (490.34 KB, 800x810)
Attached: Daily-Stormer-racemixing-as-long-as-you-don't-love-or-impregnate.png (15.19 KB, 751x147)
Attached: Daily-Stormer-race-mixing-2.png (29.48 KB, 760x276)

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

I can now see you're one of those anons who is tired of the endless kikes spamming the board with pro-zog shit
Yeah it's called being an user

pity you had to spoil it all with your admission your post Kampfy's personal collection of smug anime girl JPGs pretending that's how all anons act

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

I already do, because you are the same person.

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

I mostly just wanted to poke you once to show to any newfags, and for my later autistic archive of the thread that we are clearly separate anons. You are fairly noticeable between threads. I do not wish to engage with you further past this, and will see how things have progressed later int he afternoon. For the record I agree that Trump is a kike shill, and Kampfy was a cancer that needed to be removed

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

I could ask you verify the accuracy of your statement but its obvious your another sour one that was kicked out of the clubhouse, so you cant.
Lol.

William Reyes
William Reyes

last pic
w e w. white genes are recessive, white men breeding with nonwhite women makes nonwhite children, promoting that shit just accelerates white genocide. also how do these people feel attraction to nonwhites? I'm just a basic bitch brown hair hazel eyed white person, but even then I just don't find nonwhites attractive and it's on even on the level of "muh pureblood". It's just like there's no attraction to people of other races the same way I don't feel an attraction to other species.

How is raping or fucking nonwhite women, or men probably with some of those faggots, helping white people? How is that an advantage? Are these people seriously this stupid?

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

DS has been pushing race mixing for a while now. They also push mongrel spics like Nick Fuentes as "the future of American nationalism."

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Kikes will answer for each and every crime they've commited. No mister nice guy with just getting rid of them of our countries.

Christopher James
Christopher James

absolutely disgusting

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Attached: 507c102a9773e2ffc2722d1e8f16663711f835441eac842e7d3829601a84a6e1.jpg (153.65 KB, 1243x693)
Attached: 44761de4bf8d5b0d567683d22a3ab63d187cac697d42daf864df77317c7ac877.jpg (71.12 KB, 800x600)
Attached: 570330c9b0d36ebd3ea4ef2ac0bb1a610300d7cdabcfc23a81f0d9d78f7f7517.jpg (200.54 KB, 1440x900)
Attached: b0392c3b3f904da125fca0cdf1dbb641df91b2ad50e5dbac33b6016cbca7907c.png (351.58 KB, 563x726)

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

fag anglin's thai fuckshack

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Interesting…I haven't posted in this thread, just lurking, yet this post attributes several posts to me. Any user care to enlighten me?

Attached: Screenshot-20181115-105339.png (328.13 KB, 1200x1920)

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

anglin hacked 4chan

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Pure lolcow now

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

sage for blogposting but all this shit is why i haven't paid attention to anything "alt-right" related in months

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Attached: Andrew-Anglin-C.I.A.-Connections.png (1.23 MB, 1000x6160)
Attached: Chelsey-Anglin-C.I.A.-Connections.png (905.04 KB, 1000x3170)

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Further evidence that memes need to be REAL, TRUE, or at the very least, FUNNY.
Remember when they got everybody to force "white sharia"?
Weev specializes in edgy humor, not fedposting.
Pics related, the only difference between "edgy humor" and "fedposting" is when they do it, it's cool.

Attached: 039e3ef05aaf98d73e044eaa00c70c84ba89f31e9a4bba5c7c3396577e980ea3.jpg (167.18 KB, 2042x820)
Attached: d00a9707f790ea3621728eb9206aac924adcef5b7f56a8d2d4a574acf7375d4b.jpg (153.7 KB, 561x683)

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Goldie is literally the president of B'nai B'rith

How does this not surprise me in the least?

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

4th pic

Attached: sam-hyde-heeb.jpg (139.55 KB, 1280x720)

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

It's true that most shills don't usually start out as shills.

That's false. They all come from CIA or DoD Special Ops families.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

Some, maybe most, of that is likely payment and money for operational expenses their handlers have provided. I wouldn't doubt if it came out of the FBI budget somewhere.

It doesn't come from the FBI. It comes from the CIA and the Pentagon via third party contractors for plausible deniability.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Kill yourself mongrel spic trash. Your low IQ posting has only helped to discredit any real evidene of fed activity.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Anglin is in the Philippines.
The CIA is in the Philippines.
Therefore Angline is in the CIA.
thats logic

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Tom Metzger

CIA/DOD/FBI/CSIS spook.

Jan from History Reviewed

SADID/SANDF/SASSA spook.

The fact that his wife was president of her B'nai B'rith Youth chapter was probably the most significant piece of evidence against Eunuch, but it was mostly overlooked.

Yeah, be sure not to mention the fact that Mike Enoch worked for multiple CIA/DOD/Aman/Mossad front companies.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

all of my neo-nazi cult leaders are CIA/Pentagon spooks, but my neo-nazi cult isn't a psyop

Cognitive dissonance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. This discomfort is triggered by a situation in which a belief of a person clashes with new evidence perceived by that person. When confronted with facts that contradict personal beliefs, ideals, and values, people will find a way to resolve the contradiction in order to reduce their discomfort.[1][2]

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

The Varg hate thread was better than this one.
The Karl Karsada (sp) one was sort of funny thou.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

There was also a copypasta going around after the exodus about how weev was apparently openly involved with B'nai B'rith in the past.

Please post that information if you can find it.

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Daily Stormer's content and opinions have vastly improved. Nothing wrong with it now.
Also there is nothing wrong with marrying a nonwhite girl, in these trying times nearly all white women are completely zogged.
yet Anglin has never been arrested
because he lives in fucking zanzibarland

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

The CIA runs a comedy school, Anglin graduated top of his class, just more evidence of CIA ties.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

This 1488%
HAIL NEHLEN.
HAIL LITTLE.
HAIL JONES.
HAIL CANTWELL.
HAIL VICTORY.
FINO ALLA VITTORIA!!!

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Fuck off, repetitive shill.
cantwell is still a oildrilling crybaby

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Anglin is a coalburner
oildriller?

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

all of my neo-nazi cult leaders are CIA/Pentagon spooks
Here is the false statement. You are a shitskin and you have a low IQ, so you don't understand rules of inference.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Excellent post containing important but obscure historical information.

It's nice to see a poster who's been observing things for as long as I have.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Just kidding he did go but clearly had no personal contact with the party that he claimed to have done, he just turned up at one of their public meetings wearing a GD T-shirt and got his picture taken on the periphery of the crowds observing.

You're forgetting about when he took a photograph of himself standing on the beech with those two cute Greek girls in bikinis, both of whom looked like they didn't want to be in the same picture with him. I wish I had saved that one.

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

The Daily Informer

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Somebody should drop the info about State Department glownigger present at Charlottesville. I want to see the spergout.

Brennan Gilmore doesn't actually work for the State Department. He works for the Central Intelligence Agency and Special Operations Command. His State Department position is just an official cover job.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Jane Mae Torres Zamora
Davao City

In Davao, however, Anglin hit on every pretty young Filipina he saw and had success with many of them, sometimes taking advantage of their hope that an American husband could be an exit from poverty. Most of these girls were 18 or 19 years old, but Edward says some were younger. He remembers Anglin once picking up a 14-year-old in a bar and bringing her back to the Sampaguita to spend the night.

Then, on one of his forays from Davao, Anglin found his tribe. In 2011, he spent several weeks in a small village in southern Mindanao among the T’boli people, who live around mountain lakes covered in lotus blossoms. The T’boli are known for their traditional music, dance, beadwork, and weaving. “Their life was all so beautiful and amazing,” Anglin said on one of his podcasts.

Edward saw him one last time, back in Davao. Anglin seemed transformed. He’d shaved his head and was dressed in a street-tough style, with a white tank top and baggy jeans. He was angry, especially about the subject of race-mixing. He also had a gun.

DAVAO CITY — Several American and Australian intelligence agents are in Mindanao to monitor terrorist activities, military sources here claimed yesterday. “Mindanao is crawling with CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) and even Australian federal agents,” a source told The STAR.

Mayor Rodrigo Duterte said Australian federal agents have coordinated with him. Duterte, who is President Arroyo’s presidential adviser on peace and order and security issues, said he also received field reports regarding the presence of CIA and FBI agents in Davao City. “They did not get in touch with me,” he said.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Perfect example of a low IQ post that only serves to discredit any serious posts about federal infiltration. Slice open your wrists, shitskin

John Bailey
John Bailey

federal infiltration

You would know all about that, wouldn't you, PMC welfare queen.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

IQ of post: <75

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

He then declared that Golden Dawn was the best and most successful nationalist movement in Europe, which wasn't even true back then, only for the Greek/EU secret service to raid GD offices and arrest all the top team of the party and instantly neutralized the movement all at the same time Anglin decided to visit Greece.
sauce?
His disinfo coverage of the Ukraine war between Jewish Russian oligarchs and American neo-cons is still something that hardly anyone brings up.
sauce?

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

the daily stormer archives, where else?
dailystormer.name/tag/golden-dawn/
But it's not like the daily stormer has easily searchable archives so im not doing your work for you, get to reading faggot

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

stop trying to discredit legitimate research with this shit.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Daily Stormer's content and opinions have vastly improved. Nothing wrong with it now.
so you're a daily stormer fan
Also there is nothing wrong with marrying a nonwhite girl, in these trying times nearly all white women are completely zogged.
and you advocate for race mixing

THREAD VINDICATED

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

sauce plz

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

every single claim I made in this thread was backed up by sources i also posted. why don't you quit being a nigger and contribute other than just being vague and making ad hominems?

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

Pulled my monthly BTC donation and deleted my account. Thanks OP for exposing these kike faggots.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

Fuck off Weev you jew

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

For a while back in 2016 I thought weev was cool and deluded myself into believing he's just a very jewy looking nerdy white guy. Why? Because of this type of stuff. He's right about everything here. I wish more (actually white) people would have fucking balls to say it like this.

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

So that's the origin of the cat-sacrificing thing that Apedre and weev always talk about. Based on the very little I know about O9A and David Myatt, I could tell that was bullshit.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

inside baseball. its easy as fuck to flip these types. it's not like they're part of some crime family. Hell, some of them think it's their lucky day when the spooks show up.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

Thanks for the insight Mr. Fed

Dominic James
Dominic James

One of my favorite lines is "We represent a faction of the government that's on your side, so let's work together friend".
Once you remove any ethical conflict, it's game over. The asset is yours.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

So, "trust the plan?"

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

NICE TRY SLIDEFAGS
BUMP

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

Pays to shill goyim

Attached: anglin-gettin-mad-shekels-for-subversion-goy.png (24.17 KB, 591x329)

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Fuck weev and fuck apedre wanglin

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Word of advice: if I were Zig Forums, I would stop. Move on.
YOU HEAR ME GOYIM? SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS.

Lucas White
Lucas White

daily shiller is a shit site, low iq and retarded autism reek from every article. i prefer infostormer

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

I go there every day and this is the first I heard about this, redirects to .name.

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

Why would they mention it, they get lots of sympathy donations and there would be a lot of questions as to how they got it back. Also of course questions about the timing since they got it back around the time they started the "wignat" meme

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

the "wignat" meme
Anglin is projecting

Attached: anglin-the-wigger.jpg (25.37 KB, 600x450)
Attached: anglin-with-under-aged-flip.png (322.28 KB, 1136x373)

Kayden White
Kayden White

well obviously

Attached: anglin-muh-shoes.png (368.03 KB, 844x772)

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

its just such an easy fucking tell.

Even people with face tatoos are more legit than people with red shoes.

No one wears read shoes but a clown or an asian that is wearing red toms

but literally red shoes are the global antifa uniform. Dont trust these people

Women in red heels are whores so treat them the same

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Man I wish I could see their forum looks like a laugh factory.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

federal infiltration.

Is that your shitty euphemism for CIA/Pentagon psychological warfare operations?

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

stop exposing my internet nazi cult leaders as CIA role players!

No.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Daily Stormer is a British Anglo honeypot operation. All the real people figured this out 2 years ago and exited quick. Before leaving they warned everyone they were being set-up. The only people that remained at DS were the British Anglos.

Anglos do not exist.
British Anglo = Jew

If you are just now figuring this out, you are a fucking dangerous moron. No, you don't realize how your stupidity is the most dangerous thing on the planet right now for our people, for Europe. You are like white liberals who always get it wrong, but still want to be in charge giving orders to people. Seriously, fuck off. You provide us with ZERO benefit.

You ruined American Populism! You destroyed everything! Decades of work gone because of you. We warned you!

Attached: The-New-Phariseeism---Anglo-Phariseeism.jpg (202.58 KB, 583x936)
Attached: Anglo-Israel,-or,-The-Saxon-race.jpg (8.45 KB, 180x285)
Attached: Anglo-Israel-Or,-The-British-Nation-The-Lost-Tribes-Of.jpg (6.85 KB, 196x293)
Attached: Anglos-Jews-Bad-News.jpg (86.72 KB, 444x475)
Attached: shillman-mercer-rosenwald-altmedia-network.png (491.25 KB, 1500x953)

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

The same "Roy Batty" (((british anglo))) cock sucker trying to hijack American Populism by redirecting it back under London neoconservative global trotskyism?

Welcome to —–post-Midterm Americanism—- mother fucker. It's on!

Attached: Roy-Batty---Kaleydo-Character-Roy-Batty-EP-5--Traxsource.jpg (44.55 KB, 600x600)
Attached: Roy-Batty---Kaleydo-Character-Roy-Batty-EP-5--Traxsource2.jpg (21.93 KB, 240x240)
Attached: Roy-Batty---Kaleydo-Character-Roy-Batty-EP-5--Traxsource3.jpg (19.03 KB, 240x240)
Attached: Queen-Victoria-A-Jew.jpg (121.06 KB, 576x432)

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

ATTENTION! THE DAILY STORMER IS TRACKING AND GATHERING THE DOXX ON VISITORS THROUGH LINKEDIN

Attached: daily-stormer-tracking-through-linkedin.png (37.38 KB, 935x202)

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

Why the Anglo hate? I’m baffled and I’m not trying to be retarded I’m genuinely curious. People keep telling me my DNA results are Anglo and I don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

I have a DS account and never go on I should just delete it

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

hmmmm. Sarah Silverman, is that you?

shouldn't you be riding anglin's dick right now Roy?

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

neonazi btc tracker
What the fuck am I reading.

Attached: 6e34a2622288425c1d05bb7d3d65f8851f5d457a23906c0c5621abb9046b45c6.jpg (9.7 KB, 184x184)

Chase Green
Chase Green

they asked at the end if I still did websites
they didn't ask about SBC or anything like that at all
He used to do Hidden Mysteries Radio and talk about more normal conspiracy stuff. Had a website too and posted articles.
he recently admitted that the feds came to his house and he talked to them, and he talked about the Daily Stormer website.
He says the opposite in the chatlog.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

Anglins crowd of dupes don't even know basics. Bitcoin transactions are open to the public. Here is one of 100s of websites to look at any wallet bitcointracker.co/

Attached: english-defence-league-hires.png (2.14 MB, 6426x3425)

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Why the Anglo hate?
Keep playing dumb schlomo. You can't stall it.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Yeah. People are more concerned with covering their asses, so they don't want to say anything like weev does. It helps to be living in a non-extradition, Asian shithole.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Attached: 1213df55e3624cd76b6f94622cca9d3b85082f2cc90cbbc327df8b633297244d.png (506.72 KB, 1214x682)

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

So let’s pretend I’m retarded and you’re my special ed. teacher. Why are Anglos hated? Everybody who speaks English in Canada is considered and Anglophone. You’re going to run out of enemies friend.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

It's just a retarded sperg or a nonwhite or something. Ignore it.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

baby has questions
baby pretend he doesn't know
baby pretend anglo-judaism isn't collapsing
baby watching
boop boop boop

lol, you're dealing with the big boys now

Attached: innocent-bambi-has-questions.jpg (195.38 KB, 1280x720)

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

the daily stormer website is not a website when it doesn't suit the DS
when Azzmador says he talked to the feds about the website it was not the DS even though there is no proof to this claim
Note this was during the time when Azzmador was saying that cantwell was a fed for talking to feds, and that anyone who talks to feds for any reason is a traitor

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Notice how Anglin and the (((anglo-crowd))) have pushed H.P. Lovecraft the past few months?

Attached: H.P.-Lovecraft---A-Psychotic-Jew---British-Propagandist.jpg (263.55 KB, 1440x900)
Attached: H.P.-Lovecraft---A-Psychotic-Jew---British-Propagandist-3.jpg (194.69 KB, 730x1108)
Attached: H.P.-Lovecraft---A-Psychotic-Jew---British-Propagandist-2.jpg (66.39 KB, 550x379)
Attached: H.P.-LOVECRAFT.jpg (81.96 KB, 285x400)
Attached: lovecrafts-jewish-wife---we-larp-as-vikings-that-hate-celts-and-retarded-anglos-believe-us.jpg (302.19 KB, 1642x864)

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Notice how it took 6 months for Anglin to finally denounce London agent, Jordan Peterson?

Attached: Jordan-B-Peterson---Canadian-Neocon-Trotskyite-Internationalist-2.jpg (1.15 MB, 2048x1365)
Attached: Jordan-Peterson-Canadian.jpg (948.67 KB, 2048x1365)
Attached: Jordan-Peterson---Intellecual-Dark-Web-Map.png (697.81 KB, 2127x1525)
Attached: congress-investigate-british-subversion.jpg (137.13 KB, 1280x670)

Joshua King
Joshua King

Omg being curious doesn’t make me a baby. Ohhh you’re talking about British Jews? Well it’s confusing when you say Anglo.
“The first recorded Jewish community in Britain was brought to England in 1070 by King William the Conqueror, who believed that what he assumed to be its commercial skills would make his newly won country more prosperous. Two hundred years later, the Jews were no longer welcome.”
Jews really go out of their way to make themselves unwelcome lol

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

That is maybe 1/32 of the story.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

I’ll learn - Zig Forums sure is making me depressed though

Ayden White
Ayden White

depressed
The elite jews have maneuvered us into a type of biological blackmail. They're betting we will accept them as rulers in a plea-deal. We refuse to accept their false-dichotomy. If the West is led into Anarchy, by our refusal to cooperate with their demands, so be it.

Anarchy still has better odds of shaking them off our backs in the long-term than capitulation.

Jose Young
Jose Young

the lawfare that would come from us

OY VEY, NOT THE LAWFARE

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Go fuck yourself Anglin, you are a pathetic tool.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

"American populism" is race blind, civnat trash.
Prove me wrong.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Why do you lie?

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Attached: weev-herzl.jpg (350.5 KB, 1560x637)

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

He used to do Hidden Mysteries Radio and talk about more normal conspiracy stuff.
they weren't there for that
no he didn't shill. reported

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

you goons should be careful with the lawfare that would come from us if this keeps up.
how does this prove you are NOT shills and informants

Attached: hmmmmmm.gif (536.67 KB, 480x480)
Attached: pol-bypass.jpg (9.25 KB, 15x14)

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Everyone laugh at the DS homo who is so afraid of being kicked out of his autistic shitposter club for the ZOGnald that he convinces himself that one of the kikiest looking fuckers i've seen is a gentile.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Third picture. These are the fruits of trsodomy. This is what these scum kept pushing on their forum. First it started as jokes and irony and was allowed and even encouraged by moderators, but like always with the slippery slope of degeneracy it soon became a serious stance for many of these spiritual kikes. Now they have found a way to rationalize their niggerdom. White isn't only genes. It's the soul too. These people aren't white.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

Attached: 5b6f268f24c08.jpeg (65.74 KB, 558x762)
Attached: 1484427375451-300x258.jpg (17.06 KB, 300x258)
Attached: DS5Zob-W0AApEFh.jpg-large.jpg (198.62 KB, 1484x1177)

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

That's not fedposting though. He did get banned for it which is kind of weird.

Sloppy Alcoholic Boomer Bannon sure seems to present it this way. "Civnat" itself is an oxymoron, since a nation is a people of similar genetic ancestry/"blood."

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

infostormer is by a guy who also posts articles on dailystormer who goes by "Lee Rogers." So it's not really much dfferent.

The Wignat meme is over a year old and was by "Ricky Vaughn" (Doug Mackey) who ran that smartcheckr thing and disappeared immediately when Paul Nehlen dropped his name.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

who goes by "Lee Rogers."
There was this spergy caller to Michael Collins Piper's show back on RBN, I can't remember his name, but he would call into all the patriotard shows and name the jew/defend Hitler. Once he called into Piper's show, complaining that his phone number was blacklisted by Oracle Broadcasting (run by Rogers at the time) and saying he was convinced Lee was a kike.

Attached: Lee-Rogers-nose.jpg (60.34 KB, 901x430)

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

lmao go suckstart a shotgun already

Attached: photo.jpg (27.02 KB, 288x288)

William Morgan
William Morgan

Lee Rogers claims that he's half Italian, which would explain why he looks Jewish.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

Did Lovecraft have any ties to the U.S. Army?

Also:

ANTI-CELT GENOCIDAL FANTASY
HATRED OF IRISH-AMERICANS

So in other words he wasn't all bad.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Why do you hate the irish, thezog.info?
You get dumped by a redhead or something?

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

He used to do Hidden Mysteries Radio and talk about more normal conspiracy stuff. Had a website too and posted articles.

I didn't know that. Is any of this material archived anywhere online?

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Daily Stormer is an Irish-Jewish CIA operation.

FTFY, shamrock eater.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

So do you have a answer or not?

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

they were right

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

Oy vey, jews are gay. Noone is believing you.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

The people that don't support the Daily Stormer have data, the people who do only have ad hominems. Change my mind.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

cluelessly namedropping every agency you can think of
this is why nobody takes criticism of anglin seriously, stop schizoposting

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Nobody knows how kiked Andre 'I want the white race bred out' Anglin is, in fact anyone criticising the most obvious CIA-kike fraud that Anglin is are ignored
Only ignored by paid lying isreali jews and MAGApede tier spastics ignore the facts here

At least you haven't started spamming 'Moarpheus' toward anyone who refuses to play along with the jewish illusions you strive to create

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Attached: 8chan-WN-Retard-Bus-xx.jpg (101.13 KB, 785x405)

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

As an interesting side note, I find it highly suspicious that Hipster Racist decides to end posting on his blog at about the same time as Anglin is exposed .

Looks like we spotted the feds.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

YES

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

Anglin applauds the destruction of France today. Someone needs to kill that shill nigger

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

still no challenge to this statement I see

Camden Long
Camden Long

t. French FBI

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

As an interesting side note, I find it highly suspicious that Hipster Racist decides to end posting on his blog at about the same time as Anglin is exposed .
Looks like we spotted the feds.

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/07/03/six-points-of-hysteria-open-thread/

But I’ll give you one better than that. I worked next to a guy that worked for SAIC – just look up SAIC, huge defense contractor, very spooky, likely CIA ties.

Even better: my friendship/family links are as close to the CIA’s as the Boston Bombers and Omar Mahteen – closer even. And if you think the DOD is somehow the center of this conspiracy – you got me. My old dad worked his entire life for DOD.

And don’t even get me started on NSA – I’m virtually certain that I’ve had paychecks signed by NSA contractors.

Attached: Aryan-Skynet-S.O.C.O.M..png (772.26 KB, 2110x974)

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Never give weev your personal information. You get a package on your doorstep full of swastikas and you have to explain to your poor Jewish mother why it's there. "It's a joke ma! He's just messin with us."