Operation : New Language

TLDR : use progressive brand names in place of 'hate words' to avoid censorship on social media.

BPS video: youtu.be/mHlffhGjsI4

They have now shown their hand regarding censorship.
"If you don't like it go build your own website" they said.
Well, look how that worked out.

What 'we' need *right now* is a way to speak freely on social media that can't be shut down.
What 'we' need is our own "Cockney rhyming slang" ie. thinly veiled coded replacements for censored words and phrases.

There is a strong psychological draw associated with the desire to be 'part of the group'. Language like this will draw in new people who want to be 'in on the joke'. l33tsp33k and chan language are examples of this phenomenon.
Zig Forums already has a language of its own (burgers, bongs, kek, etc.) therefore Zig Forums is the prefect hive mind to crowdsource this new language.

Maximum bonus points for using progressive brand names eg. "The Nikes are at it again" because
a) Imagine the shit show when progressive brand names are associated with 'nasty white racist language'
b) how are they going to censor brand names without losing money?
c) the ad-pocalypse demonstrated how sensitive companies are about their brands

If they shut down one brand, it will just be replaced with another. Once established it is uncontrollable.
Inb4 "you can't force a meme". This isn't a meme & after the initial push to establish the language it will take on a life of its own.
Post suggestions for replacement words/phrases.

Attached: scare the normies.png (716x716, 768.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nike should be nigger even though Nike looks like kike.

fuck you, facebook nike!

Somehow "Emirates" should be a cuss word for shitskins or associated with them; it's too rich that coons think Emirates are cool when they only banned slavery in 1961 yet still practice it today, buying young nigger boys from Africa, cutting off their nuts and using them as catamite slaves.

Attached: Twitter-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 37.01K)

i dont know why we dont just bring back googles and skypes. i dont think it ever really took off

also nike should be reserved for jews

Orcs, goblins, trolls, and fallen men. Tolkien did the work for us.

this
this has promise
nigger -> nike
jew -> google
X(?) -> starbuck

i vote gay/faggot -> starbuck

No, we will not be using jewish dialectic.
No, we will not be hiding the truth.
No, WE WILL NAME THE JEW.

Sounds like an idea a google would come up with, or maybe his skype master.

everyone still knows what it is
AI can't context
this is impossible to censor and damages brand names, which devastate the jew

Can somebody post this to halfchan. I'd do it myself but I'm banned.

Having seen african muzzy negresses irl, I used "ape in a cape" and "baboon in a bed sheet".

Attached: DEXATI20180803002944.png (756x606 301.96 KB, 180.65K)

Beaners = Bennigans

We could realistically just use companies that start with the letter B for everything.

B&H Photo Video
Babcock & Wilcox
Bain & Company
Bain Capital
The Manischewitz Company
Baker Hughes
Bakers Square Restaurants
Baldor Electric Company
Ball Corporation
Ballistic Recovery Systems
Balsam Hill
Bank of America
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
BarkBox
Barnes & Noble
Barrett Firearms Manufacturing
Bass Pro Shops
Cabela's
Baxter International
BB&T Corporation
Bealls
Beam Inc.
Beazer Homes USA
Bebo
Bechtel
Beckman Coulter
Becton Dickinson
Bed Bath & Beyond
Beer Nuts, Inc.
Belk
Belkin
Bellwether Technology Corporation
Bemis Company, Inc.
Bemis Manufacturing Company
Ben Franklin
Benchmark Electronics
Benco Dental
Benihana
Bennigan's
Berkshire Hathaway
Acme Brick
BNSF Railway
Dairy Queen
Fruit of the Loom
GEICO
Gen Re
Nebraska Furniture Mart
NetJets
Oriental Trading Company
Precision Castparts Corp.
Berry Plastics
Best Buy
Best Western International
BFG Technologies
Big 5 Sporting Goods
Big Boy Restaurants
Big Lots
Bigelow Tea Company
Biggby Coffee
Biglari Holdings
Bio-Rad Laboratories
Biogen Idec
Biomet
Birchbox
Birdwell
Bissell, Inc.
BJ Services Company
BJ's Wholesale Club
Black Angus Steakhouse
BlackRock
Blackstone Group
Blistex, Inc.
Bloomin' Brands
BlueLinx
Blyth, Inc.
BMC Software
Bob Evans Restaurants
Boeing
Boise Cascade
Bollinger Shipyards
Booking Holdings
Books-A-Million
Booz Allen Hamilton
Borders Group
BorgWarner
Bose Corporation
Boston Acoustics
Boston Beer Company
Boston Properties
Boston Scientific
Boulevard Brewing Company
Bowlero Corporation
Boyd Gaming
Boyer Brothers
Briggs & Stratton
Brighthouse Financial
BrightPoint
Brinker International
Brink's
Bristol-Myers Squibb
Broadcom Inc.
Brocade Communications Systems
Bronco Wine Company
Brookdale Senior Living
Brooks Brothers
Brown and Haley
Brown-Forman
Brown Shoe Company
Browning Arms Company
Bruker
Brunswick Corporation
Brynwood Partners
Sunny Delight Beverages
BucketFeet
Bungie
Bunn-O-Matic Corporation
Burger King
Burlington Coat Factory
Burpee Seeds
Burton Snowboards
BuzzFeed

KILL YOURSELF
This was a shit idea when you trs faggots suggested it years ago and it's shit now.

I know, an "Emirate" should be a nigger fag. haha..the kind of flamboyant nigger fag that goes Vogueing. Or like Don Lemon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

we can make this pretty simple, all we gotta do is make sure that everyone uses the same code

itt: MOSSAD

Attached: BPS.png (1550x907 52.2 KB, 151.89K)

knuckle dragger is a slang term for nigger you fucking moron. put NAZI instead pussy

All shitskins= Toby or Tobies

Attached: DEXATI20180720024421.png (1199x896 379.99 KB, 622.19K)

Tobies or Tobys are hicks from Manitoba, mostly losers from Winterpeg.

Trips confirm

Trips of truth

MUH PEEEEEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRR

I call niggers "wakandans"

I calls em duck tales.

These aren't brands. We need to use well known brand names to inflict maximum damage.

I'm sticking to "Operation : Call out foreskin munching jews on trending videos right under their fucking noses."

Bunch of newfags in here.

THIS.

Welcome to (years ago) faggot

Attached: googledefinitions.jpg (500x719, 177.74K)

Stop trying to make "googles" happen, it's not going to happen

(Google who deserves to be skyped)
Go back to the facebook you crawled out of you Microsoft

Attached: GoogleGlas.jpg (1605x1196, 873.81K)

Google = nigger

skype = kike

problem with this meme is it's good reasoning but it's not funny, therefore it'll never spread organically.

I call them
schwoogies
groids
bad-schools

see

It gets funnier the more people do it. It gets really good when the press pick up on it.
The code doesn't even have to be consistent, provided the meaning is conveyed by the person posting in the context of the situation. For example a post about a truck of peace attack could use any replacement brand name and human readers would get the message due to the context.

I bypass all that the exact same way I used to bypass Imkikey's word filters here.

Anybody who was here for all that should know this and it works on jewtube.

Googles and Skypes already has some traction.

It is a pretty lame meme, but there is potential for brand damage and press hysterics.

There never was a good term for beaners though. Maybe Lowes? (Because of the beaners that hang out at the Home Depot parking lots).

Unitarians might be a good replacement for Muslims, because they earned it with their insane progressive politics.

That's not quite how humor works… This is how late night tries to control the word structure.

Either it elicits a gut reaction laughter or it's not actually funny.

That said, anybody telling you not to alter the word structure is your enemy. New words and associations are key to breaking the binding power of the Jewish Star of David.

Nike makes sense for nigger. Nigger athletes. Nigger shoes. Google for nigger is PATHETIC and cringe inducing. Racial slurs are fun but make sure it's actually funny and makes sense in associate. Otherwise you are a tryhard.

I like to come up with slurs on the spot when I'm in a sensored environment. It forces me to be creative. But there are oldies that are goldies. Grabblers for kikes. Basketball Americans for niggers. Border niggers for Mexicans, etc

Google and skype never took off because it’s far too awkward to be anything other that a forced, politicized psuedo-meme. No one would ever make the transition to using the new artificial slang without knowing the politicized motivation underpinning it. I don’t mean that the targets can’t know the far right goal behind it for it to work, but that it won’t work because it can’t atand on its own ground without that goal backing it and giving its only memetic potential. As soon as it tries to move beyond the realm of those iniating it, it’s dead in the water - there is zero viral potential.

tldr it’s leftist tier memetics

If you're being banned from social media because you're using racial slurs, you're doing it wrong.
No White person ever began to think racially because you called someone else a nigger. White men begin thinking racially once he understands that non-Whites really do hate us and once we're a reviled minority, we will all suffer collectively.
Or he comes to the realization that the racial doublestandard that the leftists employ is wrong.

Sounds familiar.

Attached: 1474551627582.jpg (611x918 27.03 KB, 321.21K)

But it does.

Attached: scholar.jpg (634x643, 116.21K)

seeing google ____ in text isnt that funny, but these pictures always made me laugh harder than i should. i hope they make a comeback

The problem remains that you think Nike is a shoe. This is Nike.

Attached: Nike.jpg (3072x2304, 3.42M)

Fuckin nikkers

Ni66ers Ni99ers