OPERATION OVEN ISRAEL – Universal boycott

Hi there mein neiggers, so the idea for the operation is this:
1)
We design a redpilling camping for the evangelicals that serves as a boycott Israe campaing at the same time;
2)
Instead of appealing to the boycott because of Palestinians (a just and noble cause on its own, no doubt), we use the FACTS related to Israel shitting on Christ and Christians all the time as the appeal for the boycott, thus making the Evangelicals reeeeeeeee at the start, but feeding them the facts while also persuading the audience.
If the Evangelicals reeee enough, it might even make the news, which would be a good secondary objective for the operation;
3)
Now, at the same time we run the boycott campaing ttargeted at the Evangelicals, we also run multiple boycott campaigns that target all the different demographics at the same time in parallel, in order to blitzkrieg the Israel first traitors asses from all angles, and redpilling the audience about all the kikery of Israel at the same time.

Demographics and some ideas on how to get their attention:

Muzzies and lefties – boycott because of Palestinians;
Blacks – boycott because Israel shits on Blacks all the time and treat them like shit;
Christians (includes Evangelicals) – boycott because kikes hate Christ
Asians – boycott because of jewish nepotism taking their higher education school spots away;
Latinos – boycott because they are Christians for the most part and too many of those have died for Greater Israel;
Veterans – boycott because Israel was always an enemy of the US and has attacked the US using various false flags and spying operations;
Conservatives – the same as veterans.

After we flesh out the posters and fliers and all that content that will be used as ammo for the campain, it will be very easy to mobilize many of the people of the different demographics in order to spread those everywhere, although we should have as many autists on the ground doing so too, obviously.

Cuckchan breads: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/193498575

Attached: Boycott_Israel.jpg (1800x1800, 267.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boycottisraeltoday.wordpress.com/boycott-israel/
archive.is/PSF6H
archive.fo/zmb8j
archive.is/XUBhx
archive.is/rBTsY
archive.fo/Ron1Q
google.com/search?safe=off&source=hp&ei=_LPtW9qBHcS05gLLs72YBQ&q=how to bomb the US
lrb.co.uk/v07/n06/robert-cecil/secret-services
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/193547770
archive.fo/wl1Pb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're boycotting just israel you're doing it wrong.

Well, its a start I guess.

What's this barcode crap?
Is it internationally 729 or only in america?

I mean, if you gave a way for Zig Forums to boycott Israel I'm sure everyone will do it, not to cause a movement or anything else but because we know better than to trust kikes.

Guran-fucking-teed 'AutisticCentral' will develop a list of products with an attached jewtax. attacking their financing is a great idea

Its international. But in the UK, Israeli products can also start with 871 as well as 729.
Sauce: boycottisraeltoday.wordpress.com/boycott-israel/

The point is to get people outside the chans to boycott, we all know people in the chans don't trust le kikes mate.

Yes, lists need to be compiled for user friendliness and getting more people into the boycott.
The main thing to attack will be diamonds, which is their biggest export, but for now, I think just a blanket boycott will suffice. The gambit is to hurt them using the boycott itself, but also to redpill the different demographics with all the reasons why they should boycott them.

Attached: Israel_imports_exports.JPG (1346x612, 136.71K)

Interesting.
I'm in Italy and I tend to buy things that only come from Italy, though obviously sometime I rely on cheap products: I am not a rich man.
Either way, I'll pay attention to the barcode from now on.

Go back to kikechan, faggot.

Found the rabbi

Attached: Censorship_jews_USA_archive_1.PNG (1274x520 87.63 KB, 63.67K)

Attached: bocott729.png (634x1024, 512.32K)

Attached: judenrouseoy.jpg (740x555, 86.45K)

Good luck trying to convince the magapedes buddy

Attached: americadrump.jpg (949x472 10.67 KB, 242.64K)

Attached: americaisrael.jpg (593x241 9.53 KB, 36.25K)

I used to think the BDS movement was a steaming pile, but that was then… and now i'm okay with it.

But this…
I'm pressing X

If you're not hating islam as well, you are just setting yourselves up for a different flavour of genocide.

Classic sliding technique.

You have no idea how many of them are now anti-Israel mate.
Its easy to redpill them, use the fact that Israel supports ISIS with their tax money.

Attached: Israel_Wants_ISIS_2.png (765x1178 602.62 KB, 154.02K)

Attached: american army purpose.png (998x1134 986.45 KB, 269.36K)

Attached: americaisraelrelations.png (1455x1173, 2.1M)

Attached: amerizog.jpg (666x867, 124.66K)

Also, you have no idea how easy it is to redpill MAGA people on Israel and that Trump is just giving the kikes lip service before he fucks them over with a 2 state solution.

Attached: US_pressure_delays_Israels_Greater Jerusalem_bill.png (859x599 2.82 MB, 671.33K)

Can you explain the 7 = nose?

I advocate for the banning of Islam in the West, along with Judaism, both are supremacist ideologies that have no place in the West.
That being said, what Nationalist person would not have empathy for the Palestinians that got invaded by the zionist kikes?
As long as the muzzies keep to their desert lands, they can be muzzie all they want.

Attached: Israel_Gaza_call_for_cut_of_medicine.PNG (1690x932 149.26 KB, 437.2K)

Flip the 7 around on its horizontal axis.
It becomes a nose.

fuck off kike, muslims are based.

Attached: ((((.png (420x420, 53.68K)

Perhaps, but islam is also a supremacist ideology, and that makes it an ideological threat to the West, just like judaism.
Pics related.

Attached: Islam_Quran_Abrogation.jpg (1696x6224 2.37 MB, 2.44M)

Attached: jimmykimmel.png (980x551, 271.08K)

From the link:
…support Palestinian struggle against Israeli occupation and ethnic crimes against human beings.
Fuck palestine. They have signed up to the cairo declaration of human* rights, not the UN one.
*non-muslims are not considered human in this document. That includes you** and I.

**unless you are a filthy peado-worshipping muslim of course.

The shape of the number, not it's numerical value.

your point being ? religion spreads, so what, also you saying islam is a supremacist ideology is factually incorrect, islam was sent to everyone no matter who, that stupid 4chan screencap has been answered countless times btw.

I can empathise with Palestinians because they were invaded by kikes, but I would never pander to them.
I used the link as a source for this:
"…in the UK, Israeli products can also start with 871 as well as 729."
Does not mean I agree with all the things that the author wrote there.
Read: and

What'cha doin rabbi

Attached: hmm.png (276x183, 8.97K)

No it hasn't.
And Islam has no place in the West, and once ZOG is BTFO, islam will get the boot from the West.

Attached: Jews_Islamization_Of_Europe_3.jpg (726x295 160.06 KB, 34.68K)

you cant btfo the ZOG without islam retard, fuck off.

Attached: (!!.jpg (990x990, 57.17K)

I work in retail, so i'll be looking for 729s and 871s from now on (and sourcing alternatives if I find any). Thanks for sharing, user.

I had to point out that 'palestinians" are not the best reason to support this, as they are no better than (((them))).

Yes we can, but the faster they help us BTFO the ZOG, the faster they get rid of the Israeli menace in the ME.
The West does not need to pander to neither muslims, nor jews.
If muslims help us, they win by getting a free ME faster, if they don't, then too bad for them.
Either way, both judaism and islam are on their last days in the West.

Attached: Rabbi_Supports_Islamization_Of_Europe.jpg (507x446 157.2 KB, 262.16K)

The main idea is not the boycott itself, its to push the reasons WHY all types of people should boycott Israel into the general public's awareness.
Even if people don't jump into the boycott wagon, they will be exposed to the redpills (the reasons why they should).
At the end of the day, the main objective of the operation oven israel is to redpill the general public on Israeli and jewish subversion, hurting Israel financially is just a pleasant side-effect.

Wew… hating all the abrahamic religions makes me jewish…?

Replacing one supremacist ideology with a different but equally cancerous ideology?
What could go wrong…

Attached: BOYCOTT-ISRAEL.png (620x465, 560.79K)

I am saving those user, thanks.

no problem user. Sarah Silverman is such a great spokesmodel for anti-israel campaigns I knew she'd answer the call for us.

I get where you're coming from, and the palestinian angle will work on the coexist crowd, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking their 'struggles' are a cause worthy of our support.

Top kek

Our objectives overlap in this case, so we can help each other conditionally in this case.

This is sort of off topic but here are some questions:

Why do leftists and commies see Israeli Zionist kikes as "White fascist colonialists" because of the Israel-Palestine conflict? They keep comparing it to the Holohoax assuming it actually happened. They don't seem to know Hitler actually supported Palestinine and befriended the once grand mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini. Then there's this speech, which completely BTFO of the "Zionism=Nazism" maymay, along with Talmud verses which also BTFO of the "Zionism is not Judaism" false narrative. They are literally blaming Whites for shit (((they))) have done. Why aren't leftyniggers willing to realize that NatSocs hate some things they hate, too? Everything about modern (((Marxism))) is set on the demoralization stage of installing (((Bolshevism))) into the West, but so far they are actually proud of it. Did you really think Stalin supported homosexuality, feminism and open borders? Also last pic a shit but I posted it because it's sort of what's happening right now in politics.

Attached: (((Zionism))) vs. (((Bolshevism))).JPG (640x360 94.83 KB, 3.83M)

Can you guys fucking stop dumping all these worthless pictures?
We cannot discuss jackshit if you just spam the entire thread with it.
Yes, jews are bad, we are well aware of this.
This isn't a dump thread.

I'd say leftists, commies, niggers and other assorted shitskins and non-shitskinned non-Whites doing BDS are physical weapons, not allies. Their main goal isn't to give Palestinine back to the Palestininians, but to replace Whites on their own nations for the sake of "progressivism and tolerance". Considering how much they love homosexuality and feminism and yet still support Islam all at the same time leads me to believe that "leftism" isn't even a real thing. As I was saying, BDS groups tend be led by US diaspora Jews who were brainwashed by their own propaganda, and none of them are willing to tell their golems how horrible and disgusting the Talmud really is. Case in point with Neturei Karta, when a Lebanese man called them out on their "holy book", they struggled to lie and eventually came up with a saying that the Talmud is a "book of love".

Interdasting points.
On what relates to the operation, we just use their triggers to help us along with hurting Israel.
The main objective of the operation is to get the people to listen to the redpills, not the boycott itself.
Lets say that you are talking with a lefty about boycotting Israel and he asks you why, you can then dump the redpills on him, starting with the ones he will care most for first (muh muzzies, probably). If you hae some gift of gab to you, you can even drop some redpills about Israel being anti-Christian on him for the audience to hear, as a lefty he won't probably care about it, but some on the audience might be Christians, and thus support for Israel gets more and more poisoned.
I hope I made sense.

It's not, it's a chimera used to promote whatever interests the (((elites))) might have. Most of them don't even believe in that shit, they are literally paid (IRL) shills. Soros is a top capitalist.

I tried that once, they kept calling me a racist fascist and a "conspiracy monger" for telling the truth about the Talmud and then completely isolated me. Told them about Hitler supporting Palestinine WITH pictures and they didn't even try to debunk it, they just told me the Hall of Co$t happened therefore my sources are "not credible enough". The whole group of this certain commie devolved into a tirade of chanting to the death of White families for some reason. It's all so tiresome.

Lol, you need to know which redpills to drop on them, their belief system was not ready for those facts.
Also, the way I see it, the best way to make this have as much impact as possible is with posters and fliers, kinda like these.
You rpvide the redpill, and archive links so people can verify the facts.

Attached: 1.png (974x681, 46.27K)

Great observation, user. I would also like to point out that lefties can get so deluded and out of reality that some of them are now implying the US is still a "bigoted White majority nation" and that they are not proud of it because of muh oppreshins, muh dead babies killed by freedom sticks, muh White privilege, muh transphobia, muh homophobia, muh racist White cops killin' innocent African-Americans, etc.. This faggot is a great example of what I'm talking about. I actually respect the Iranians doing flag desecration even more. At least they only do it because they are against ZOG, lefties and shitskins have so many artificial reasons to burn the flag and other times they would even blame Whitey for kikes' doings.

Attached: height of leftist intelligence.png (1398x908, 1.15M)

Okay I'll try that, hopefully this time some obese negress doesn't yell at my face and nogs throwing basketballs at me. I once almost got expelled for throwing one back at them. It hit him face first.

Checked.
Lol
Redpilling face to face is a health hazard user, need to be smart about it.

Attached: Hillary-against-israel.png (800x1020, 740.49K)

A typo

Dammit, forgot the "E" in Israeli
Oh well, it might attract more attention now

That would have worked a lot better for leftards if you used some spic Democuck's face instead. Hillary Cunton would never hate Israel as much as Trump supports them.

Maybe we can get Cortez Orazio Lopez Dominguez Cruz in there?

Attached: Hillary-against-israel.png (744x1020, 692.46K)

Now its not centered, lol

Is this literal faggot actually implying that the US used to be a queer-tolerant society full of trannies with no "discrimination" whatsoever? He literally just wants the US to become what he and his lefty buddies want.

I had to screen shot it for some reason. Probably too many pixels for the layer or something

Attached: Hillary-against-israel.png (540x684, 513.52K)

Checked.
Thanks mate.

I'd applaud the niggers who drag his mother in front of him and give her the BBC while he asked them if he could get them anything to drink.

Anything I can do to fuck israel is no work, user. My pleasure

Noice.
Can I make a request?
I think the most effective redpill against Israel is the fact that they support Israel, as that works on all demographics.
My poster idea characteristics, if you chose to help me with that, is:
In big fat letters, 2 phrases: "Israel supports ISIS"; "Boycott Israel". No idea where to put those, perhaps on at the top, another at the bottom.

Some image of an ISIS cunt with the Israeli flag besides or behind him (maybe in the background?)

Another small phrase somewhere "Verify the factual claim that Israel supports ISIS here:"

Archive links to the proof of claim, in this case it would be these:
archive.is/PSF6H - "Israeli Intel Chief: We Don’t Want ISIS Defeated in Syria" – June 22, 2016

archive.fo/zmb8j - "ISIS once ‘apologized’ to Israel for attacking IDF soldiers – former Defense Minister" - April 25, 2017

archive.is/XUBhx - "Israel targeted Iraqi militias fighting ISIS in Eastern Syria, 20-50 dead" - June 23, 2018

archive.is/rBTsY - "Israel Gives Secret Aid to Syrian Rebels" – June 18, 2017

archive.fo/Ron1Q - "Israeli think tank: Don’t destroy ISIS; it’s a “useful tool” against Iran, Hezbollah, Syria" – August 23, 2016

A pic of a bar code with 729 so people know how to avoid the Israeli products. Pic related.

Attached: barcode-israel.jpg (472x357, 44.38K)

Another pic for inspiration.

Attached: Boycott_Israel_meme_2.jpg (600x857, 243.45K)

Attached: alexandria-ocasio-cortez-1531504194-e1531504272264.jpg.png (800x1250, 441.57K)

Their leaders are making a career out of it, they are just pragmatic opportunists with no genuine beliefs of their own. And it's never too hard to find enough idiots to rile up with irrational bullshit. Always follow the (((money))) and attack the root of the problem, never the consequences. Modern "leftists" fail to see the irony in their entire movement being funded by top oligarchs, the very anti-thesis of what leftism is supposed to be about (in theory).

Good job user

Noice

Attached: Apu_Thumbs_Up.png (374x300, 119.23K)

tnx
if we could spread that around jew york, I bet we could make the paper tomorrow

Dubs confirm kvetching.

Thos last two panels are so obviously shill-subversion it's not even funny.
Are you an actual retard?

Reminder that the only way to solve the Israeli problem is for Israel to open it's borders to diversity and welcome in the Palestinians with open arms. Nothing will solves Israels problems like millions of Palestinians, Muslims from around the region, and Africans rushing into Israel to spread the power of diversity. Diversity will be Israel's strength… or else.

Attached: 3382549182475.jpg (495x495, 49.89K)

That's a fair point, but until you redpill ALL demographics (most of the general population) about Israel, you won't generate enough political pressure to pull it off.

Keep pushing and we can and will get there.

Don't think I buy a single thing from Israel.

No games from Israel (all from Europe, Japan and America).
No guns from Israel (all American or Europe).
No cars from Israel (all American or Europe or Japan).

Only thing I might have from israel is my stupid modem, which is from ZionInc.

Yep. Always fight the good fight.

Checked.

I made a meme too, its a simple collage.
Now I want to create something that feeds the same facts to the audience but that can be printed IRL (preferable to be black and white only).

Attached: meme_1_5.png (2144x1668, 1.6M)

*is the fact theu support ISIS

A printer frenly version of the same meme.

Attached: meme_2_IRL.png (2144x1424, 277.44K)

hey achmed, how many girls you have raped today?

Attached: Islam.png (1440x1440, 1.12M)

Shit I kinda figured it was the shape.

Wetbacks and niggers are too impulsive to boycott things.

Might be true for the most part, yet:

I have to go now, IRL is calling.
Keep it bumped pls.
Cheers frens!

Attached: Ann_Frank_Baked_meme.jpg (620x620, 33.44K)

It's the first step.
Start hating Israel, normalfags discover who finance Israel, notice that they also finance all that is bad in their homelands, start hating kikes

Inspirational?
To truly boycott Israel you have to off grid, live primal, but still somehow also be heard, to tell people why. Boycott falsehood itself.
Escape their system to fight their system.
Or be in their system and trust in your own morality that you will throw a spanner in it and let go of all your status/luxuries at the appropriate time, to be able to give them a very public fuck you.
Don't see that they have left us any other choices at this point? Other than straightforward bloodletting of course, and I personally don't want that, even though they are themselves appear to be vampirically bloodthirsty. I'm not them, a stripping of their wealth, removal from countries where they don't belong and a global awareness of their deeds, would do for me. Would they come again? Yes without doubt, but perhaps it's part of how we evolve.

I'd love to say that this will work, but it won't. Why not? Anyone jewish makes it a point to buy jew shit. Jews are worldwide, and embedded in all kinds of companies. When they have a choice between jew and goy, what do you think they choose?

Your personal purchases don't matter much unfortunately. That said, I don't think I buy israeli shit, and if I did, I would buy something else, I just don't think this will make a big dent.

Now boycotting silicon valley shitlib companies could make a dent, because we are the primary customers.

No, I just think that we should focus where we can make a difference.

Israeli products are too expensive anyway lol. Anyone who has trouble not buying Israeli products is just a spoiled Richfag.

How do I post on 4ch with a VPN without using a pass. Thanks lads.

google.com/search?safe=off&source=hp&ei=_LPtW9qBHcS05gLLs72YBQ&q=how to bomb the US GOVT&btnK=Google+Search&oq=how+to+bomb+the+US GOVT&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0l10.604.9586..9746…1.0..0.238.3359.0j18j2……0….1..gws-wiz…..0..35i39j0i131.kGFVBA8bAUA

Hello FBI.

America the first state to adopt jew sharia lel

Change the links for QR codes.
Nobody is going to take the effort to manually type them in.

Because that was the Soviet party line in the 1970s and they are still following orders. This book tracks it to the first broadcasts by Soviet state radio.
lrb.co.uk/v07/n06/robert-cecil/secret-services

The Soviet party line was adopted by the Rockefeller UN and the New York Times almost instantly, but no one holds that against them.

They used to make good oil filters, but now those filters are made in the US. Also the price went down after the change.

I'm just going to drop this here since this thread seems to have as many ignorant Republikikes as it does legitimate NatSoc anons. I don't feel like spoon-feeding you shitbirds on how al-Wahhab and bin-Saud were kikes, or how ZOG America and Israel are the cause of perfectly decent, once caucasian countries a long as time ago are Islam shitholes now. Go read or shut the fuck up and quit trying to derail an attempt at fucking over the kikes.

Attached: theMEgotkikedhard.jpg (904x1195, 324.26K)

It does not matter if the boycott efforts if those that choose to engage in them have 0 repercution in Israeli economy, the boycott call to action is merely an excuse to trigger people's brains to ask "Why?" when they see the poster with big fat letters saying "Boycott Israel". Basically, its persuasion engineering/sales applied to informational/memetic warfare.
Again:

Zig Forums is a board of peace, go a way FBI.

I would never use a QR link, those might contain links to bad shit, and can easily be subverted. Even if most people won't verify, those 1-2% that do will see that is true, and they will be people that would never step into a chan in the first place, so if you put a poster like that in a place where 10k people see it per day, that is 100-200 people you redpill per day, and they will comment on that shit with people they know.
Small but steady is how you beat zionist information containment campaigns and operatives.

Attached: World_War_3_Merchant.png (672x1580 1.64 MB, 572.82K)

From bread #2 on cuckchan:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/193547770

Attached: Redpilling_Evangelicals_tips.PNG (1305x279, 84.99K)

Is there a list of barcode country codes? I would love to avoid chinks and spics as well.

Yes.

archive.fo/wl1Pb

Tell me what you think of this mein neiggers.
I added a QR code which links to a pastebin page with all the links present in the poster.

Attached: meme_2_IRL_QR_code.png (2144x1424, 281.39K)