18 US Code 922(a)(1)(a) – Illegal firearms / distribution

50 US Code 1705 – Emergency powers act

18 US Code 371 – Conspiracy against the USA

18 US Code 201 – Bribery of public officials

18 US Code 1344 – Bank fraud

18 US Code 1001 – Making false statements to a federal agent

22 US Code 2778 – Arms export violations / arms dealing

I think it’s the beginning of a happening

Attached: 220px-E._Barrett_Prettyman_Federal_Courthouse,_DC.jpg (220x197, 13.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trac.syr.edu/laws/50/50USC01705.html
8ch.net/n/res/702629.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is getting shut down on 4cunt

ruh roh

Attached: shalom (29).jpg (446x588, 163.41K)

Go back to your containment board, faggot

how is OP being a faggot here?

Don't forget the most telling of all:

yea, that won't happen. Alphabet probably put some extra cheesy pizza on some hapless goyim's device.

"Sealed indictments" are Q-tard bullshit

These are unsealed. How many autisms are you?

Attached: nigmath.png (283x338, 85.35K)

Hmmmm

First link.
Converted pdf to docx so it makes it able to be searched for terms.
Using CTRL + F + the codes.
18 US CODE 1956 – Money laundering ———————————mentioned 28 time
18 US CODE 1343 – Wire fraud ——————————————-mentioned 31 time
21 USC 841(a)(1) – Narcotics distribution —————————— mentioned 4 times
18 US Code 2252 – Child Sexual Abuse ———————————mentioned 15 times
21 US Code 2251 – Sexual exploitation of children ——————–mentioned 2 times
18 US Code 641 – Public Embezzlement ——————————–mentioned 5 times
18 US Code 201 – Bribery of Public Officials —————————-mentioned 4 times
18 US Code 1349 – Conspiracy ——————————————- mentioned 1 time
18 US Code 373 – Solicitation to commit a crime of violence / murder–mentioned 2 times
18 US Code 471 – Public securities fraud ——————————- mentioned 2 times
18 US Code 1546 – Identity fraud / VISA Immigration fraud———-mentioned 0 times
18 US Code 2339B – Providing material support for terrorists——- mentioned 21 times
18 US Code 922(g) – Illegal firearms / possession———————– mentioned 6 times
18 US Code 922(a)(1)(a) – Illegal firearms / distribution————— mentioned 6 times
50 US Code 1705 – Emergency powers act——————————- mentioned 17 times
18 US Code 371 – Conspiracy against the USA————————–mentioned 4 times
18 US Code 201 – Bribery of public officials—————————- mentioned 4 times
18 US Code 1344 – Bank fraud——————————————– mentioned 2 times
18 US Code 1001 – Making false statements to a federal agent——mentioned 0 times
22 US Code 2778 – Arms export violations / arms dealing————– mentioned 2 times

Make a thread when you've got all the information and you know exactly who is being charged and with what. You've [a collective you] strung this topic along for months on end.

the names are redacted user. it's happening. these are serious glownigger charges. it's pretty clear it's related to a criminal conspiracy in the DC district

*sounds of engine revving in the distance*

Attached: TAD.png (500x500, 328.19K)

Is it clear its in the dc district? What its its tump and/or his friends? Does anyone know anything?

I don't care what is or isn't redacted. Don't make the threads unless you have something concrete as concrete gets. You've strung this topic along for months on end.

It's more like Trump waiting until after midterms to floor the gas pedal.

50 US Code 1705:
trac.syr.edu/laws/50/50USC01705.html

Did you see trumps tweets earlier? Is it REALLY happening? Chans are are pretty quiet

Yep, it's a Q-tard. Reported

these dropped today. I don't know what you think is being strung along

There's this news about Clinton, so maybe it's related.
8ch.net/n/res/702629.html

Q is retarded. But trumps tweets and his accusations/pizzagate conspiracies kinda match these legal docs. Wonder where this is going

It looks like most of them are 'case closed' though.

No, they don't. Trump's tweets are just the ramblings of a senile old Jew puppet.

Because sessions already has them locked up in gitmo. Trust the plan

Yes.

Looks like almost-all of these are "Case Closed" AND that a lot of them are APPLICATIONS for PROPOSED orders, not actual orders.
Not really, no.
Nowhere in all likelihood.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1478x858, 153.39K)

inb4: none of the indictments are for j00z
inb4 inb4: there are two sets of laws in play; Magna Carta Constitutional and Talmudic running laterally. None of the violations apply to the special snowflakes even though we're all equal

it's a blowjob because the number of voices crying "Truck Fump" is growing from his former base. the Qcumbers are jumping off the Trump train en masse

those are wiretap applications. "case closed" means they were approved or denied.

That's what I figured, just like his nonsensical and sudden choice to address antifa.
Zionist damage control.

You must be kidding. FUCK THAT. I want to see them myself. PROOF damn it, not trust. No one in government DESERVES trust.

So they mean basically nothing.
Is there any verification of said applications being anything beyond applications?

I think he was being sarcastic.

it means there are investigations for the mentioned crimes involving the DC district court. the fact that they were released today is interesting

Attached: 20181115_154613.jpg (1072x1724, 745.29K)

IOW, it means basically nothing.

I've yet to check one of these things and find something indicative of anything other than investigations of wire fraud and shit.

Holy fuck there are people who actually think something is going to come of that? Toppest keks m8.

Look at that disgusting pinheaded Jew

No, no one here knows a thing.

There are multiple instances of dems being proven to have done that. Maxine Waters/the new york jew Rep come to mind specifically.

They're Q-tards, the lowest IQ detritus of American society, dumber than the most feral illiterate nigger.

Meme Structure:
Jew-controlled Trump Train boasts to everyone on it that they are going all the way to MAGA-ville, no stops
Repeated stops occur, and with growing impatience the conductor stops pretending it is an emergency stop (cuz leftists), only "just another stop on the way", or even a stop "on the way" at all, and suggests that it will make a reasonable substitute and begins selling that hard through shills planted in the train cars.
No one questions the identity of the conductor, who looks like Fiddler on the Roof, nor the Mossad agents who literally roost on them all like buzzards over a corpse.
They all get off the train, but then Trump blames them for what happens next, as the last stop turned out to be a the most major and magnificent cointelpro op ever conducted ever, because it is a FEMA camp, but you can blame the base for letting the Lefties take power again.
Queue in Cortasia or whatever that ugly animal's name is, becoming dictator for the People's Republic.

Just search for "fraud" or "visa".

Just search for "false".

Oh god here come the Qtards

Fair enough.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (6256x6080, 3.1M)

No jews will be among those indicted. Any jew caught up in an actual investigation will be pre-pardoned by the shabbos-in-chief, and they will go to live freely in israel unmolested while enjoying free anything compliments of goybuxx from the us treasury

Q predicted you would talk smack.

this can't be an issue because a) those coming to the us will be forced into a life of crime and are here to act as instruments of depopulation and b) the number of mossad agents on us soil is so high, and none of them are registered as foreign agents, that the news would shatter the political climate

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (6256x6080, 3.24M)

Granted, that's only up through page 11.

fixd

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (6256x6080, 3.24M)

this is all extremely blackpilling

Attached: 94AD3430-2181-4BCD-83A4-9C7EF001B180.jpeg (1189x877 56.78 KB, 511.68K)

Meh. If this is blackpilling you, you must be really new.

For some reason reading a government document and seeing 'United States of America,' suprised me.
All I hear anyone ever say is America, or USA. I don't remember the last time I heard anyone say "United States of America."

Death to all traitors, shabbos goys, every filthy soulless yid who masqurades as human, the insectoid Chinese , and every single fucking Muslim!

I doubt anything will come from this
still bump could be legit

Attached: 1504467539034.png (299x250, 208.9K)

No names yet huh? Unless its mostly kikes and contains hill dawg, i'm not really interested.

It's most likely cartel.

Unless and until these individuals are detained and brought in front of a judge, these threads need to be deleted. Q is an operation designed to quell mass fury.

Probably right.

“Proposed application” refers to the application to seal the record.

“Case closed” refers to the fact a judge ruled that yes, the indictment will be sealed.

I remember when fullchan used to be smart. This past 12+ months has really divided our ranks better than any ((())) could ever hope to achieve subversively.

I read it wrong, my bad.

They are actually applications for stored records.

Could be telephone calls, emails, hard drives etc. Fucking interesting…

Could this be for NXIVM? Although I didn’t think they were running guns or conspiring against America. Just a sex club that trafficked women and girls on the side.

F-fuck you and ZOGnald Drumph.

I thought you were smart user.

If dubs more doc's are released; if trips it's happening
else nothing happens

Nothing will happen.

Reported.

This is beyond ludicrous.

The Q-LARP MUST STOP. It has to be stopped. It is cancer and is causing whites to sit on their asses like idiots.

Nothing conclusive.
Sorta like the Q posts.

Yeah but have you noticed it is a great way to derail an interesting topic that Zig Forums has been following since before the election. Go figure right?

polite sage for off-topic

The season on LARP's starts on December 1st so hold your horses.

it's basically over and bleeding out slowly but as long as there's all those shills and AI bots promoting it the best you can do is ignore it really

Look "Q" even started mocking followers enough that they are literally putting in "placeholder" and pretending like an alternate timeline is taking place. It would be pretty funny if it was about a different subject

Federal Court bringing Hillary in for questioning should spark some killer FBISIS attacks so stay away from country music venues for a few days.
lol

I saw Q post pictures of the inside of a shipping container and those idiots still didn't know what it was after some 4000 posts. lol

I don't think it can be ignored. I think it has to be fought everywhere it appears. Every time even one white person sees that shit who isn't savvy and spreads it to a friend, it gains power. That means more whites sitting on their ass, fantasizing that a hero will save us. Time is a factor.

Oh get off it they been sitting on their ass's for years in mom's basement.

Reported

glow in the dark nostril boy

Attached: 367755e20d10f3c9eb203a7c54f4dcf1c5db92f9b1073d67e228f29053dd9cef.jpg (1024x639, 51.87K)

yeah–Q enables and encourages that. "popcorn" meme. Sit on your ass, goyem!

the absolute state

Q found on Denver sidewalk.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-2-20 Democrats Turning Denver Into Sh thole.png (317x635, 432.93K)

Q logic.

Attached: th (5).jpg (248x186, 7.79K)

Q cult.

Attached: 616dbf734b7e75a6ce380b6617ab1cfc0ca51477f7d7ed576504073c7e02f6d0.jpg (662x304, 21.12K)

Q'ommunication.

Attached: th (4).jpg (261x190, 9.88K)

It has been revealed

Attached: glowing.jpg (288x288, 15.25K)

Yes I’m smart.

Yeah right I bet Q is the Jolly Time popcorn manufacture. Shit I never even though of that angle.
Thanks!

yep. the cocaine Clintons

The biggest mystery Q presents is how those followers respond so quickly with all those posts. Don't they do anything else other than sit on the edge of their chair waiting for the next drop?

Q and his follower.

Attached: (5).jpg (977x716, 560.41K)

NEXT!

Attached: (4).jpg (1600x1067, 481.34K)

not that new but after all this still it’s all just theatrics. i thought at least something would happen finally

Slide harder kikes.

So….are we getting a happening or not?

Attached: madneth.jpg (480x468, 67.63K)

What is being slid, user?