Trump Fooled European, Saudi, and Russian Oil Jews

'Duped,' 'tricked' and 'snookered': Oil analysts say Trump fooled Saudis into tanking crude prices
Gary Ross, CEO at Black Gold Investors, believes the cartel will ultimately agree to cut output when it meets with Russia and other producers next month. However, in his view it may be too little too late.

cnbc.com/2018/11/15/trump-duped-saudis-into-tanking-oil-prices-analysts-say.html

Attached: 105576605-1542290956536gettyimages-685969652.530x298.jpeg (530x298, 34.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/fl-jj-trump-aid-package-israel-turkey-f-35s-20180814-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ymHKK2F6Zas
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/history-and-overview-of-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel
guncite.com/gun_control_gcnazimyth.html
thedailybeast.com/top-cheney-aide-in-muellers-sights-as-probe-expands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: OPEC is getting snookered by Trump, says Black Gold Investors' Ross (360p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (640x360, 8.69M)

OP is a magapede faggot.

yid free post

Attached: Trump hoodwinked OPEC_ Phil Flynn (360p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (640x360, 8.61M)

CRASHING THIS PLANE
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Looks like the war in CIrAn is cancelled kek
Shills never fucking learn

this board is littered with garbage like this and just altogether awful posts and threads everywhere. what exactly was the point of making Zig Forums global? as far as i know they said they wanted to stop exactly what's happening right now. so what gives? i think 8/pol/ is nothing more than a honeypot these days

It basically cannot be a honeypot due to its nature, but it can be a propaganda vector, which is exactly what we're seeing here.

>Saudi Jewrabia and (((friends))) lose billions in oil profits

Attached: 1102018130840.jpg (800x800, 180.28K)

Tell us again how 4D chess isn't real.

REMINDER THAT NO RECOGNITION OF GOOD THINGS IS POSSIBLE. ONLY REDDIT GIVES A SHIT THAT FUEL PRICE DROPPED ~15% THIS WEEK. THIS IS STILL BAD BECAUSE BLUMBPF DID STUFF FOR ISRAEL.

This thread will sink because orange man not so bad.

oh nose

This. How does this help whites? It doesnt.

Lol

Fuck of Trudeau.

This has been a good thing for us. Amazing how blatantly the kikes sabotage the process by "reporting" on what is happening in plain terms so the shitskins can understand it and adjust.
Fucking gas em.

Just some of the questions brainlets bandy around in their hollow heads

Trump's Israel aid money is still coming in.
sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/fl-jj-trump-aid-package-israel-turkey-f-35s-20180814-story.html

Attached: 8934578345.jpg (2580x3500, 1.63M)

You forgot this fam. Gotta throw in the trumptards faces every chance you get.

I forgot this too.

Attached: gettyimages-686732626-1495477993.jpg (3840x2560, 580.94K)

the shills sure are out in full force

Attached: Trump's victim.jpg (1437x1895, 396.14K)

Glowworms at work in the land of the original Aryans, nothing to see here goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=ymHKK2F6Zas

Zig Forums is just a shitshow. /polvol6 and other faggot mods delete interesting threads that fit Zig Forums history and culture, and let the shills and commies run wild.
Head to the bunkers

Not tried of winning.

tired enough that you can't even spell the word though

Too late. There are like 10+ kikes in this thread already.

Attached: f01936d2080a4bf7a25cb7560652cb70.png (1081x846, 127.82K)

Oh (((you))).
How is he a magapede faggot? He posted a piece of fucking news. He never said anything about Trump being the greatest, or best, or making America great or whatever. But (((you))) and others like who just REEEEEEEEEE about any political news if it's about Trump.
I don't like Trump, but I can still read about him doing something beneficial without sperging out like a fucking nigger.
And to answer the question;
this helps whites by lowering the price of oil. It's as obvious as how obvious it is you're both kikes.

so let's recap:
1. Trump inflates white nationalism and anti-semitism
2. pisses off powerful nations
3. begins instigating wars (albeit financial only at this point)
4…….

Motherfucker is trying to do with the US what Hitler did with Germany. He's posturing for the global rape and pillage of America. It wouldn't surprise me if this is the setup for the endgame, elimination of whites.

You realize that shit was decided before Trump ever came into power, right? No. No, you do. You're just paid to claim otherwise as if you aren't easily debunked by the kikes themselves:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/history-and-overview-of-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel

None of which, were done by Trump. Now fuck off back to your basement. Oh, and, here's a bingo and some cute anime girls to take with you.

EVERY THREAD YOU FUCKING KIKES

Attached: IMG_3029.PNG (1194x1437 271.4 KB, 882.6K)

I was hoping to see a lot more of this but a little still isn't unwelcome

You must be a volunteer.

You mean deflates?

You fuckers are so recognizable between threads I should start assigning you names.

Attached: 95d098db101251e1fb1e7013aa38fa13132dc47c6167835f83448ae30778275e.png (680x453, 373.39K)

Vols hate Trump.

How? White nationalism is stronger than ever, anti-semitism is a kike term.

why do you care about such things?

I get the exact opposite impression.
Yeah let's thank the based Zion Don for that instead of pointing out how he used it like a prostitute for his own ends. 10 shekels have been added to your account for fighting the good fight.

thanks op, i always knew trump was our guy. welp guys, about time for bed. tomorrow morning im going to the local police station to donate all my firearms then heading to the nearest immigration center to invite foreigners to live in my home. then its off to the closet to hang myself!

This is an ADL-Mossad post:

Interesting, isn't it? Many elements stand out.

Here is an interesting trait of ADL-Mossad:

Do you notice? It's the use of side-effect attacks. Images are also often used. They don't relate to what's being said, not in the way a channer or meme culture would use an image, or a nickname. The practice of mere association to a nickname is very low-rent: kike.

lol

ITT kikes raging about the chess meme
(((They))) hate being outsmarted, so (((they))) will always rage about the chess meme at any opportunity because it implies that a goy can outsmart them.

Go to dailystormer and suck wigger fed informant anglin dick.

ITT: Trumpenkikes misleading people and orgasming about 4d interdimensional chess from god emperuh
Pic related should be enough to disprove OP.

Attached: WTI CRUDE.png (724x468, 23.05K)

How does it disprove OP?

And why are you so mad about Trump?

Hitler indeed. Go to hell, mutt scum.

No one here believes you.

Did he manage to bend the Orb's enchantment through sheer 1488D-chessery?

Attached: trump orb.jpg (573x461, 52.87K)

Weren't we already doing that like a decade ago?

Are you retarded?
guncite.com/gun_control_gcnazimyth.html

It proves. Oil tumbles after Trumps rhetoric triggers overproduction in October then bottoms in November when the sanctions end up being nothingburgers. It proves that Bad Orange Man knows the Middle East is a big pile of jewish bullshit that can be manipulated like any business

Hitler only took guns from jews like you and your gypsy cousins. German citizens were encouraged to get guns and did.

Go fellate Alex Jones some more with his easily debunked propaganda

This is just one angle of the war against Iran, anyone telling you otherwise is just dumb.
The Iranians have been dealing with unscrupulous actors and are selling in other currencies and have been increasingly successful maneuvering around US sanctions. One of their biggest exports is oil, and the US and Pissrael are attempting to inflict further economic damage since their other attempts haven't been enough to destabilize Iran.
Saudi is in a tight spot with this, though, I'm sure they're willing to take a short-term hit to take out an eternal enemy, just like the Heebs. Overall it's a hail-marry move of desperation due to the lack of options.
Don't let the retarded DACApedes convince you that this is anything other than the status quo from Trump, just working toward the goals of Pissrael.

Attached: baste magapedes.jpg (480x1338, 180.55K)

Stupid fucking subhumans. Mutts deserve trumpkike and their kike masters.

Saudi scum can't even take out houthi goatfarmers. But you are right, if they finally managed to drag muttmerica into this, it will be Iraq all over again.
Which is good. That will be the final blow to muh democracy facade.

Why would I click the link of an obvious kike

the child knows his future is dead

Attached: IF only.png (800x601, 929.86K)

Cringe.

This is coming from a neocon cocksucker.

thedailybeast.com/top-cheney-aide-in-muellers-sights-as-probe-expands

UH OH.

Mueller’s investigators have examined an array of operatives with ties to Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the UAE—including John Hannah, Dick Cheney’s former national security adviser.

Mueller’s team has been looking into the communications and political dealings of John Hannah, the former Cheney adviser who later worked on Trump’s State Department transition team. This includes interactions with Lebanese-American businessman and fixer George Nader, who brokered meetings between foreign dignitaries and team Trump, and Joel Zamel, a self-proclaimed social media guru with deep ties to Israeli intelligence. The Daily Beast previously reported that the three men met with a top Saudi general in the days leading up to Trump’s inauguration to discuss plans to undermine and overthrow the government of Iran.

Hmmmmmmm

IDK about "duped" etc. but anybody who looked at a fucking map or was passingly familiar with recent history could have easily seen that US-backed sanctions on Iranian oil would be ineffective. China and India alone make up well over 1/3 of Iran's export total, which should be clear from the map. Sri Lanka and Turkey get the majority of their oil from Iran. None of these countries are on board with US dominance, fuck, India just purchased Russian S-400 systems over US Patriot systems (primarily because the Russian system is miles better, but still, it shows they put practicality over politics).

In terms of US "allied" customers, Italy, Japan, and Spain all get >10% of their oil from Iran, and these are some of the weakest allies in terms of commitment to US sanctions, as Italy has spoken out against them and as Japan and Russia and have been having separate peace talks related to the 1956 agreements on sovereignty of disputed islands.

Essentially the end game of these moves is to de-dollarize much of the world, and force the Eurasian area into increased independence from the Atlanticists and into increased interdependence amongst themselves, all of which is just fucking fantastic from a world peace or anti-ZOG POV.

I'm not saying this is 44D on the part of Trump; although I'd like to believe that, it may be either that he lucked into this result, or that it was simply geopolitically inevitable at some point. Regardless, a non-ZOG USA doesn't need the rest of the world, as we are large enough to be virtually self-sufficient once we rebuild our manufacturing base and if we continue deregulating our natural resource industries.

You missed the memo. We won. You lost. Zig Forums is a natsoc board, and always has been. We have a global vol on our side now.

THE TRUTH HURTS YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE A PAID JEWISH SHILL. EVERY WORD I SAID IS TRUE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO REPLY. IT’S OVER. YOUR ZOG EMPEROR IS DESTROYED NOW.

the world economy doesn't realize it's been
honey potted till after the shower,

He took it out of your basement, fuckstick.

It doesn't even know its present.

And fucked it to death.