Assange to be Extradited and Prosecuted to the US?

Leo White
Leo White

It's no secret that Assange and Hillary Clinton aren't exactly exchanging Christmas cards, however would WikiLeaks' release of damaging information that was hacked (or copied locally on a thumb drive by a well-meaning American), be illegal for Assange as a publisher?

Despite scant clues as to how the DOJ will prosecute Assange aside from rumors that it has to do with the Espionage Act, the US Government is cooking on something.

John Demers - head of the DOJ's national security division, said last week regarding an Assange case: "On that, I'll just say, we'll see."

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-15/assange-indictment-doj-may-trigger-extradition-united-states-according-recent#comment_stream

Attached: 1542326203548.png (18.57 KB, 547x185)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/193585054
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/copy-paste-error-reveals-assange-already-facing-us-indictment
dailycaller.com/2018/11/13/senate-joseph-mifsud-papadopoulos/

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

tfw assange get prison but not Hillary

Attached: 1542241220650.jpg (4.94 KB, 250x218)

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

if trump does this i'll vote straight shitskin in 2020 and go full accelerationist

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

"We love WikiLeaks"

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Your dubs agree this is a good idea

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

I've been planning on doing that already

Not sure what good itll do, kikes control the outcomes, and they keep just enough "opposition" going to either side to maintain us on this steady downward spiral, but never going full ham and NEVER pulling back from the abyss

Either way, it would be fucking hilarious to see literally every seat and position in government, local, state, federal.. all go democrat, and let them all go nuts blowing the nation up over night. Just to laugh at how fucking insane they go when they get to wave their pens and do whatever they want, knowing the whole time that their insanity will see that so-called power instantly removed as every sane white person takes up arms and overthrows them and forms their own nation and kicks liberals, leftists, and non-whites out

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

When you have to make up the laws after the "crime"
Damn the US is fucked

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

How'd that work out for SA dum dum?

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

LOCK HIM UP
That's what he gets for exposing corruption.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

anti-accelerationists ALWAYS bring up SA
but in SA the boers never had over 10% of population
or the firepower that american gun-owners possess

I'm starting to think you (((guys))) are afraid of acceleration

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

if they lock up the White Wizard but don't lock her up, i promise that i will put a bullet in a glow nigger. and i guarantee that i am not alone. are the Cleared faggots ready to taste their own medicine and be hunted in their own backyard? just 100 motivated goys like me could be the spook's worst nightmare for which none of their contingency plans are prepared to defend against.

Attached: Screenshot-20181115-172255-.png (68.74 KB, 720x506)
Attached: Screenshot-20181115-172218-1-1.png (826.13 KB, 491x930)
Attached: nothing-is-over-gif.gif (3.09 MB, 500x400)

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Should have dropped all the insurance docs on these fucks.
Oh well.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

Yea I don't think they are prepared for how much rage there will be once people wake up to the fact that Trump is a false hope, Once people feel like the system is rigged they rise up.which is why you saw movements like the Trump movement and Sanders movement in the campaign, I feel like we can make a 3rd party with those 2 groups and eliminate the 2 party ZOG corrupt Demorats and Republicucks.

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

It's a stupid comparison anyway. USA is the world superpower. SA is, and always has been, an irrelevant banana republic and shit hole.

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

Assange is a hero like few others.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

So Trump at this point is now looking into prosecuting a person who exposed the corruption he claimed he would deal with once in office. The ride never ends.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

This.

Accelerationism was never going to work out in a setting where the group that would end up being targeted and destroyed was a small minority. In the case of SA, they had a very small percent of the population, and stepping on the gas destroyed them because they were allowing a much larger population to take control. of course that whole area would have collapsed long ago with out aids and loans and other shit, so, read into that how you will

If the USA though, who just throws away money at everyone else, and gets… well, do we get ANY aid from other nations? I dont think we actually do, nothing of any actual consequence anyway… and who has a 60% white population, were to suddenly self destruction like that.. not only would the leftist faggots in power not be able to prop up their failing government with foreign aid like in SA, but you'd have (assuming 60% of 300m, and 50% of that is right of center, ) ~90m americans up in arms, and remember they're the well armed ones.

That also doesnt take into account the massive land area of the USA compared to SA. In SA theres very little area to flee to or start over while things are collapsing, so you cant get away. In the USA we use basically none of the land we have access to. Pic related, a heat map of population density … notice how much green there is? that means that per square mile theres between 1 and 50 people living there, depending on the shade of green.

Compare that to SA, also pic related, and you'll notice there isnt much "unpopulated" area to go to… If you ALSO take a look at google satellite/map view of SA, you'll notice that area that seems to have low density? is all fucking desert/arid/rocky looking areas that are completely uninhabitable without lots of resources being shipped in from elsewhere. Where as the unpopulated areas of the US are a FUCKTON of grasslands, forests, mountains with lots of flora around… the only reason shit aint built up there is we dont have a need to, plus its not near a coast, PLUS the government has most of it as land it "owns" and wont let anyone do anything with.. but if their little pen waving means nothing.. then suddenly that land all becomes open to do with as we please

So yeah, we're talking about lots of different issues here that make the two situations completely worlds apart, you cant compare them

Attached: fdslctvgte501.png (454.45 KB, 992x793)
Attached: OR42Fhn.png (598.39 KB, 1618x1618)

James Foster
James Foster

Then suddenly came the accelerationist consensus squad and bonus points for fedposting. How come some shills never use their shift key?

Attached: jej.jpg (62.15 KB, 506x543)
Attached: hue.png (137.03 KB, 660x509)

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

accelerationist
You mean redpilled?

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

I thought you guys were of the opinion that he was already dead?
Hooktube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

Weren't there more talks about some senator trying to clear as Assange so he could testify? The hard part, for Trump, is how to protect Assange without looking like he condones leaking, which is what Assange represents. Trump's administration has been plagued by leaks everywhere, even from the FBI & congressmen. If Trump is publicly nice to Assange, that's like a green light to anybody even thinking of leaking in the future.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

And for the Black-Pilled don't just watch take action if you want to see change then stand up and change it don't worry about what other people say, I know it's harder than it sounds but that must be something we strive to we can't just give up.

Attached: Screenshot-20180219-015624.png (309.2 KB, 720x1280)

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

How come some shills never use their shift key?
"I usually type properly… To hide that I'm a different person maybe this time I just won't capitalize anything." I've done this while redpilling myself. Rookie mistake.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

There is no blackpill faggot.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

This is an excellent plan that worked really well in Russia in 1917. It also did wonders for China in 1949, Chile in 1970, and Eastern Europe after WWII. Boy, were those commies blown the fuck out when passive resistance forced the secret police to march everybody who didn't like them into mass graves and shoot them all dead. It was just half a century or so before justice caught up with them and they retired on government pensions or got jobs with the European Union.

Ha-ha, amirite, fellow based 1488-D chessmeisters?

Fucking kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: Accelerationism.png (122.34 KB, 505x479)

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Assange is a prisoner of ZOG. The jews of ZOG in Washington, DC, these days are either genetically descended or at least spiritually descended from jews of the Bolshevik era.

Those kosher Reds of the 1920's and 1930's are famous for holding "Show Trials" - sort of a blame game kind of circus for the public to see. The actual administration of justice has nothing to do with it.

Attached: trialinmoscow3.jpg (26.13 KB, 400x275)

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

I wish I could translate passive-aggressive bullshit, it goes right over my head most of the time.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

They could try him without him being there. Doesn't mean they will ever get a hold of him, just they want the process out of the way and ready to drop on him when the opportunity presents itself.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

It'd be effective and insidious to simply declare him innocent quietly, and end the entire thing. No more protests, no more riots, just, "Yup, he's innocent because what he published can't be confirmed to even be true."

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Vote against whites goy!
Vote for pedo mafia
Consent!

It's your only option now!

Attached: gun-shooting-russians-dem.jpg (502.13 KB, 1057x1421)

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

REMINDER THAT IN ORDER FOR SOMEONE TO BE GIVEN A PRESIDENTIAL PARDON IN THE US, ONE MUST FIRST BE ACTIVELY CHARGED WITH A CRIME!

Bingo card a as pre-emptive.

Attached: bingo-cy-plus-3.png (882.6 KB, 1194x1437)
Attached: pusheen-1488-meao.PNG (18.39 KB, 245x267)

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

How come some shills never use their shift key?
Your beta smug catalog doesn't help either Imkikey

Attached: 1382283-687444287941835-711906073-n(1).png (463.46 KB, 500x611)

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

So it's come to this. Assange getting killed for exposing the truth. What surprises me is how Assange is luckily alive, despite many on here before saying he's dead. Trump having Assange imprisoned/executed while Hillary still is breathing is a sign for those who think Trump is the saving grace of the country is full of hot air.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Get the fuck out.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

IQ is so low in the US that hundreds of thousands actually believe this bullshit. We don't have a chance. When the population is as retarded as we are, we are like clay in the hand of the jew. Get supplies now.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Once people see how kike-infested the system is, they're sure to rise up!

If this makes you feel better, I guess I'm happy.

The evidence that Jews plot and scheme to fuck up the world on purpose is out there for absolutely anybody who wants to see it. Some of us needed a little shove, but the redpills flow through the vents when you stop pressing the shutters closed against them. I repeat: everybody who wants to know who owns the banks, the businesses that owe the banks money, Hollywood, media corporations, commodity prices, academia, think tanks, lobbying firms, the Ivy League schools all our judges come from, both political parties, several minor parties, the Deep State, and 7 out of 10 based alt-right revolutionaries, has all the information they want right in front of them.

Easily 90 percent of the population in every country is made up of followers and sheep. Lemmings, Dr. Pierce called them. These fashionable people are generally passive and provide tons of ballast for whatever horrible system they live under. Under the right circumstances – which Jew propaganda and the magnificent public education systems we based Westerners enjoy are happy to provide – these two-legged animals would slap your face for trying to pull the vampire's teeth out of their necks. "How DARE you, sir! Can't you see how much Lord Draculastein does for me? Why, if you drive a stake through his black heart, there's no telling what would become of me and my children!"

It's a shameful attitude, but understandable to miseducated consumers. These people have been carefully conditioned for going on four generations to consume politics and society the same way they consume pro sports and sugary sodas: Turn on TV, cheer for dreadlocked nigger in the end zone, beat you children for spilling grape juice on the carpet of the apartment you live in because you can't afford a house of your own like your parents had. It's hell on earth, but they cling to it.

No revolt is ever spontaneous, anymore than a field of corn is spontaneous. The seeds have to be planted and nurtured. Weeds and parasites have to be kept out. The target population has to relearn history and develop an identity that's separate and antagonistic to the (((ruling cadre))). Then, when the general air among the truck drivers and office girls is close to what you want the new world to be forged out of, an actual no-shit organization has to come into existence that the lemmings can join with nearly zero risk to themselves. In due course, this group can fuck with authority and bait the leadership into making stupid errors, like shooting into a crowd. In time, it must become the government for its people, who must be put to a grisly death in the street for snitching or paying taxes to the central government. Constant pressure has to be kept on, or the snowmen in the populace will just melt back into the loyal fold when things look normal again. Eventually, when your group looks like it's going to win, the masses come over to you and lynch everybody with an official title. As cowardly as they were for a hundred years prior, now they will be brave in the pogrom.

Sadly – tragically – final victory is when they go back to watching TV and let your group just run things for itself. Obviously, this is an open invitation to corruption and incompetence, but at least the Jews will be dead.

None of this happens on its own. How are you building the future right now, today? Because if the masses didn't rip the neocons and Senator Nigger to shreds during the 2008 crisis, it will never happen on its own. Period.

Attached: Revolution.jpg (46.14 KB, 850x400)

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

Trump having Assange imprisoned/executed while Hillary still is breathing is a sign for those who think Trump is the saving grace of the country is full of hot air.
It will turn the internet against him. But I think liars who took credit for the meme war make people think they are the internet:

Bannon
Spencer
Alex
Kushner
Daily Stormer
TRS
RedLetter Media

Attached: pepe-viral-leadership.gif (135.44 KB, 220x322)

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

RedLetter Media
Or whatever Canadian 5 eyes Lauren Southern

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

More like Assange turning state's witness.

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

if they lock up the White Wizard but don't lock her up, i promise that i will put a bullet in a glow nigger. and i guarantee that i am not alone. are the Cleared faggots ready to taste their own medicine and be hunted in their own backyard? just 100 motivated goys like me could be the spook's worst nightmare for which none of their contingency plans are prepared to defend against.
You dont kill low levels you fucking Jihadi-IQ moron. You kill the heads of the Hyrda

All monkey wars only feed the snakes. You never go and (((Siege))). You never go full ANTIFA. You go for the head.

Attached: soros-jews-niggers-ferguson.png (961.78 KB, 640x1200)

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

I know everyone is going to forget about Seth Rich but what happened to Rod Wheeler (ex-cop investigating Seth Rich murder)? Don't tell me he's been involved in an accident.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Anyone confirm the tweet is real?

William Russell
William Russell

Who gives a care about Seth Rich? He was jewish.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

fuck..

Attached: 1542241311747.png (13.65 KB, 563x652)
Attached: 4902d05753144a4e2f4e4d877a5a251cf3bbb863f2ad14d2cad08f6648221d29.png (2.02 MB, 1468x7317)

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

I…if Trump does this
I…if Trump does that
I…if Trump does this other thing
Keep moving that line in the sand, you pathetic nigger.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Do it

Attached: 546D8674-596D-4817-B0C2-E921B7451776.jpeg (241.96 KB, 820x1024)

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

No
Do this

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

This should get interesting after the Khashoggi mess.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

<jesus christ that nonexistant formatting
KYS. In other news: probably the only safe way to do it, and lose no face with the zombie Left.

Imagine a Westboro Baptist Church, but for immigration lawyers.

Zig Forums is a board of peace, however, Soros only represents a Network of conscious intentions, and there are many nodes, choke points, which aren't just going to revert an old man's estate into a Foundation or trust to carry on with his plans.

Attached: REACTION-UPDATE1.jpg (12.55 KB, 474x355)

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

nuclear power
<banana republic
seriously?

sage because no confirmation, only rumors of this so far

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Ethiopian Kike: I can't answer your question, but I'll reply to tell you I don't care
Should have specified, only anons with basic reading comprehension should reply.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

nuclear power
Like North Korea?

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Attached: Screenshot-20181115-213251-Twitter.jpg (212.79 KB, 1080x772)

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

OT: half-pol has an excellent thread about islam full of very useful quotations from their scriptures:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/193585054

It's being wasted there but I'm too lazy to copy everything here.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

You know the funny part? The whole strategy is basically Leninism with a dash of Irish rebellion and some Mao thrown in. The basic ideas go back to the Athenian revolt, but valid strategies remain valid unless human psychology drastically changes.

In the past, revolutions were somewhat easier to pull off because most of the stupid clods died of leprosy or whatever and the median age was 16. Now, the dum-dums inhale all our antibiotics and live to be 95. There's a lot of inertia in the system, but the machinery keeping the useless eaters alive is vulnerable.

Myself, I have faith in the primacy of race and the natural way it will reassert itself when shit starts breaking and the police don't answer 911 calls anymore. I think that, in a quiet but definite way, whites will just stick to their own and drive out the niggers. It's not the advanced redpill they need to fix things for good, but handling the Jews will be a lot easier when they can't force integration or race mixing anymore.

Remember to always foster an us-vs-them mentality. Race consciousness among whites is the evil secret that will light the world on fire.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Assange pretty much got Trump elected with the drip drip leaks of the communist faction of jews/demorats.If Trump doens't pardon him immediately upon touching US soil that leaves no doubt to any one with higher than 60 IQ that Trump was always aligned with or compromised since he was elected by fucking the (((rat))).

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

He's a glow in the dark false light honeypot operator just like every important name that gets shilled constantly. I SEE THIS NAME, AND THIS THING IS HAPPENING, THEREFORE I WILL NOW DO THIS! Thats called mind control. falling for shit like this is why people end up getting pissed off at their cheating wife and kill them then end up in prison. That's why every actual pol user is a pathetic faggot who sits back waiting for somebody else to do something while their enemies just interact with the world freely. If you have to ask yourself if you are free, you are a slave . There is no getting around this. This is despite the fact that its possible for everyone to life their life freely without enslaving anybody. People who rely on slaves to get things done are dumb lazy pussies. Doesn't change the fact that anyone who has to work forty hours a week to survive while never building the life they really want is a slave and master owns you. There are people with great ideas for how to improve society. They are debt slaves, while a nigger ball player or somebody who sells sugar water is the emperor or the universe. Only got two options. Consent or don't. Doesn't mean you just go shoot up a school. It's a long road and it might not even happen in this lifetime but this cancer needs stopped. Despite all your "4d chess hehe based e celeb hehe based Zionist Putin and chump', the cancer is spreading . Quit being retarded and stop consenting to this shit and it will have no power.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

gop is pro white
gop isn't apart of the pedo mafia
Trump is the biggest pedophile in Washington.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Using any of those words is no different than discussing walking dead character. Go back to Reddit you fucking loser.

Carter White
Carter White

Attached: cringe.png (20.2 KB, 249x202)

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

/thread.

Attached: 2562572471.png (235.92 KB, 504x375)

Angel King
Angel King

If this is true then he should pardon him.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Yet Hillary is still walking free…. Imagine my shock.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

TRUMP IS A KIKE

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

If I predict they'll call me a kike then they can't call me a kike
t.kike

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

Make me you nigger cunt.

Attached: smugly-laughing.JPG (185.4 KB, 718x720)

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

prosecute or bring into protective custody?
because info obtained through parallel construction is not explicitly admissible in court and the witness testimony would take precedence over the he said she said special prosecutor nonsense showtrial and self-certifying investigations thus far

Attached: PSP-NSA-Chris-Wray-Stellar-Wind-invented-Parallel-Construction.png (283.65 KB, 539x728)
Attached: PSP-NSA-Chris-Wray-read-into-Stellar-Wind-2.png (241.41 KB, 509x744)
Attached: PSP-NSA-Christ-Wray-read-into-Stellar-Wind-1.png (338.34 KB, 694x723)
Attached: parallel-construction-mysterious-first-method.png (44.37 KB, 514x456)

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

Are you a volunteer?

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

This is just chess you idiots.

Lock up Assange.
Kikes get what they want.
Use it as an excuse for further persecutions.
Hillary gets brought up again in tweets.
Trump slips on a banana.
Niggers fuck him in the mouth.
Race war begins.

Its so clear now.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

unironically the shit they used to ultimately narrow down who the leaked shit is illegal and assange leaked entire troves of documents with snowden
read the images posted a few replies up; Wray is Christopher Wray, FBI director who cleared certain parties but refuses to budge because… oh right, the FBI compartmentalized information it can't quite disclose how it obtained and then used them to provide false legally admissible FISA warrants
ask yourself who benefits from that type of illegal behavior? why would you prosecute the guy who shed light on the very material used to drag your name through the mud?
you wouldn't

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

huh the anti National Socialist bot is also the dubs checking bot. Deepest lore

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

Prosecuting the guy who put him in office? That would be a new low for Trump.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

the political solution works goy
The fact that that the libnigger in your pic has enough votes to get elected is proof that we need a civil war. The problem isn't the government or politicians even. Its their libshit and shitskin supporters. They all need to be killed.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

Prosecute the guy
Trump pardons Assange
SALT!

Attached: beginningofend.jpg (237.39 KB, 888x1024)

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

meme it and call it REAL NEWS and rehash all the bombs that Australian shit poster dropped on the little (d)s rocking their foundations and putting Trump in office not saying WL did it single handed yet still without Assange there would be no POTUS Trump.That fucking cunt hillary would have won and apparently wants to run again since they got their vote rigging fraud set up to steal even landslide turn out from the right.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

bingo_cy_plus_3.png

Attached: bingo-cucks.png (222.23 KB, 741x520)

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

B- BUT WE FOUND MORE BALLOTS GOY

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Wikaleaks was so baste during the 2016 election I thought they were finally going to say something significant about Israel. Shame they want to prosecute Assange’s deepfake character now, but I understand the simulation has stopped cleaning the bathroom or feeding the cat.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

depressingly checked

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

hasn't been any proof he's even been alive for a long time

prove he's even alive to stand trial or just stfu

you can carry on with another totally staged court case I guess but why add another hoax ontop of all the other hoaxes the goyim aren't buying anymore ?

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

The previous Ecuadorian president who gave Assange Asylum is running away to Belgium. Asking asylum there.

Nolan White
Nolan White

The previous Ecuadorian president who gave Assange Asylum is running away to Belgium
that is weird af, that place is supposedly the satanic pedo capital of the world

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

the satanic pedo capital of the world
If only you knew how bad things really are there. This is a tourist attraction in Brussels

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (869.71 KB, 720x961)

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Posts by user ID:

ef60bb: 6 (7.32%) <= GET A LOAD OF THIS TOP FAGET
04083b: 6 (7.32%) 2f7e32: 5 (6.1%) 676d88: 3 (3.66%) 3fccce: 3 (3.66%) 0ec524: 3 (3.66%)

13 anons made 2 posts
30 anons made 1 posts

CUSSES IN THIS BREAD
shit: 10 <= TOP CUSS
fuck: 7
nigger: 6
faggot: 5
kike: 2
cunt: 2
hell: 1

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

Cast your sights upon these dubs!

DUBS
> 44's (3 total; 27.27%)
> 33's (2 total; 18.18%)
> 66's (2 total; 18.18%)
> 77's (2 total; 18.18%)
> 22's (1 total; 9.09%)
> 99's (1 total; 9.09%)

TRIPS
> 111's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: f969d238436841269ce5ec17fbf7583c.jpg (42.21 KB, 602x481)

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Attached: ac33a261d97340888417319947f327ad.png (127.82 KB, 1081x846)

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

god bless you user. i am happy to see the caps i posted from the STELLARWIND dox which prove the head FBI glow nigger Christopher Wray was the scumbag traitor who literally invented Parallel Construction back in the Bush era DOJ.

i remember the 8pol thread where i posted my horrifying discovery was mysteriously deleted after 2 days. i was worried that nobody saw my smoke signal, but you have shown me that a few anons took notice and saved my caps.

i would love for some good old fashioned bombshell FOIA to declassify some dox from Wray's term as Asst DOJ AG which reveal some very naughty naughty things Wray did with Parallel Construction.

the revelation of Parallel Construction was one of the top 5 most important things we learned from Snowden, because Parallel Construction cuts the beating heart out of our entire so called simulation of a Justice system and kick balls that heart down the stone steps of the Ziggaraut.

now that America has Secret Laws and Secret Courts and Secret Enemies, adding Secret Evidence completes the circuit of our destruction. we no longer have a real Govt. the Constitution no longer exists. America is no different now than Communist China or Soviet Gulag Archipeligo or any shithole dictatorship. and our demise is largely thanks to Chris Wray.

it made no sense for someone as fundamentally corrupt as Wray to replace equally corrupt servants like McCabe and Comey. but now i understand how things work. in the Deep State, the worse your actions are and the more Evil you forment, the greater your reward. Wray earned his promotion by being the glow nigger who volunteered to shovel the holes to hide the corpses.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

Julian's concept for proof-of-life (PGP encryption) hasn't been used in more than two years, I'm surprised to see people believe he's alive

Attached: Assange-timeline-3.jpg (1.27 MB, 1080x3408)
Attached: Assange-timeline-2.jpg (1.49 MB, 1080x5640)
Attached: Assange-timeline-1.jpg (1.61 MB, 1080x6396)

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

You’re clueless, Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon and Nixon was never charged.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

I'm retarded please forgive me.
What was the PGP encryption key used? I'm trying to educate myself on Julian more but the information is scattered.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

This is what (((polvol6))) does.
He bans one of the many kike/plebbit/leftycuck spammers. Rightfully with a perma ban.
Then unbans him an hour and 18 minutes later.
(((polvol1))) and (((polvol5))) are complicit in this same shit. fffff

Attached: 0this-is-why.PNG (65.64 KB, 858x549)
Attached: 2-ban.PNG (4.57 KB, 788x29)
Attached: 2-unban.PNG (4.29 KB, 639x34)
Attached: 3-ban.PNG (4.74 KB, 839x36)
Attached: 3-unban.PNG (4.18 KB, 635x31)

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

haha he really does have the archetypal cocksucker's face

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

I think they may take Assange into custody to protect him from being Arkancided. I was under the impression that Trump had already extracted Assange from the Equadorian Embassy and he was already in protective custody last winter.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Appears to be related to one of those many 'sealed indictments'
the shills are trying to pretend aren't real, and discredit as Qlarp bs

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (196.51 KB, 457x560)

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

checked
Assange would encrypt a file with his private key and publish regularly, this was his idea of Proof-Of-Life because he was aware of the cia's power to duplicate faces/bodies using actors, or even with the help of CGI.

Attached: PGP-encryption-and-decryption-.png (76.03 KB, 1589x1656)

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Assange is dead. Has been for a long time.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Assange is kill.

Attached: 1479662397962.jpg (2.12 MB, 1710x7170)
Attached: 1479456924260.gif (3.3 MB, 960x540)
Attached: 1492660099614.jpg (168.98 KB, 819x1024)
Attached: fab3d47fa3243a04662e67b05876571d704c7319ca96a10666539d8d1d146073.jpg (92.64 KB, 600x430)

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Truly bummed me out when it all came together. It's a blackpill. I assume Trump knows of all of this, and the plan died with Assange. He's going to be allowed to serve his term and will be replaced in 2020. I also assume he was told "nice try, but with leverage gone, we'll kill your family if you don't just finish this up with minimal damage."
I can only guess on Trump, but it really did feel like there was something there. I think a lot of you can agree, even if you hate him now.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

95 year old "nazi" in a wheelchair gets exiled
not Hillary
trust the plan goy

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

Oh so THAT's the straw that broke the camel's back for you? You pathetic faggots are Trumpenstein's battered wives. Just go listen to some trs podcast where they justify his raping your assholes with the cock of Zion as "caring" and shut the fuck up.

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

I'm sick of seeing people post that stupid bullshit interview. The artifacts were caused by a dumbass video editor using Premeire Pro's Morph Cut feature, which attempts to smoothly blend two shots together to appear as one, but blinking and other sudden movement causes a huge mismatch between the clips they attempted to merge together, resulting in the artifacts.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Thanks for saying it. Reminds of those retarded "celebrity X - confirmed reptilian" video on youtube, which are actually pretty funny tbh.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

You should have seen this coming.

Attached: kim-kardashian-donald-trump-white-house-ac-.jpg (133.67 KB, 1200x630)

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

ignores all other evidence

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Here come the limpwristed do nothing and shitpost nigger.
Nice sheep go get eaten by the wolves faggot.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Trust the plan.
Found the retarded boomer.

Mason King
Mason King

Nigger please.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Reminder that Trump gets the rope too.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Q's indictments rolling out and his followers still think whatever Q's says for them to think because they can't think on their own. Average IQ of a Q follower never exceeds 15 points.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Not really new for those who have been paying attention with exception to Q followers.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

This should seem too good to be true to you, because it is.
Assange will be killed in some accident like a plane crash, and a few celebrities will be killed off to cover up the news.

PS: Does anyone remember when it was assumed Assange glowed in the dark? Getting Trumpstein elected changed all this?

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

They might be trying to flush him out, or provoke a suicide.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Assange to be Extradited and Prosecuted to the US?
STOP

It's so fucking obvious you're a bought and paid for Kushner shill trying to get Zig Forums back on the side of Trump. There has been ZERO indication that Trump cares about Assange outside of PR, but this article isn't even that. For one it's from (((zerohedge))), second it's only the head of the DOJ saying "yeah maybe lol". Newsflash faggot, the head of the DOJ can't pardon Assange, only Trump can.
STOP COMING HERE WITH SHIT THREADS
NOTHING YOU SAY WILL GET US BACK ON THE SIDE OF AN ISRAEL LOVING NEOCON, KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 1411465797956.jpg (13.55 KB, 164x251)

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

The absolute state of anti-Trump, getting mad over a piece of news.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

How is saying
"On that, I'll just say, we'll see."
news, you fucking idiotic boomer?

It's so fucking obvious OP is only here to create more positive feelings about Trump that he doesn't deserve. Trump will not pardon Assange, if he cared about his well being the pardon would have come 2 years ago. This thread is manipulation and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

As opposed to…nothing?

You can report a news based on speculation.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

No, this thread is nothing. Speculation from the head of the DOJ that has no power to pardon Assange. This is a slide thread based on manipulation. You see, when you make a thread on an imageboard, you push the oldest thread off of the catalog. This is called a "slide thread". This is why making shit threads with no substance is a bad thing or at worst a malicious attempt to sow a narrative. This thread is the latter.

Now stop posting, boomer scum

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Nope, it's a rumor which we can discuss upon.

While you are trying to shut it down.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

durrr unsubstantiated rumors deserve a place on Zig Forums
Global report

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

What are you sliding, kike?

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

It's so fucking obvious OP is only here to create more positive feelings about Trump that he doesn't deserve. Trump will not pardon Assange, if he cared about his well being the pardon would have come 2 years ago.

The American president cant pardon someone that hasnt been accused of a crime in the US. In fact they have to be found guilty of a crime before they can be pardoned.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

H-he's a zionist shill, no wait he's a russian spy, no wait I thought he was dead! Who do I believe? :^|

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

I remember when they started doing this on reddit.

James Howard
James Howard

wojack edit because cuckchan imagination is like there skin, shit.
Natsoc loved republican party.
No argument.
How much does the pigfarm pay?

Attached: 9714df019f62e28bcd2eaceeb9245b3701f304291993caef17f2f601ba832c50.gif (612.95 KB, 498x498)

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

If assange is dead, why the show trial?

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

<UPDATE HE'S ALREADY INDICTED

Mere hours after the Wall Street Journal reported that the DOJ was preparing to indict Wikileaks' founder Julian Assange, the Washington Post discovered that Assange has already been charged under seal by the Eastern District of Virginia, which has been handling the yearslong probe into Wikileaks' disclosures of classified government information.

Assistant US Attorney Kellen S. Dwyer, urging a judge to keep the matter sealed, wrote that "due to the sophistication of the defendant and the publicity surrounding the case, no other procedure is likely to keep confidential the fact that Assange has been charged." Later in the filing, Dwyer wrote that the charges would "need to remain sealed until Assange is arrested."

The DOJ has for years refused to reveal whether charges have been pending against Assange under seal, though it was widely believed that they were. But. seeing as filings like Dwyer's are probably vetted by multiple readers, the fact that an error of such magnitude was allowed to be made is almost suspicious in and of itself, particularly considering the timing with other reports about the DOJ's efforts to indict Assange (before leaving office, Attorney General Jeff Sessions had confirmed that arresting Assange remained "a priority").

It's almost as if somebody had tried to warn him (Assange and Wikileaks have also been cited as unindicted co-conspirators in indictments against a Russian troll farm handed down by the Mueller probe).

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/copy-paste-error-reveals-assange-already-facing-us-indictment

Attached: IMG-20181116-082605.jpg (38.57 KB, 982x343)

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

You fucking dumbass this would make Trump look worse if assange is prosecuted, is your IQ that fucking low?

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

DAILY REMINDER ASSANGE SUPPORTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE OF 9/11 AND SO DOES TRUMP

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Meh I doubt MAGAtards care much about Assange. They only want Trump to own the libs with based tweets about Kanye West.

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

It's so fucking obvious OP is only here to create more positive feelings about Trump that he doesn't deserve
TRUMP WAS NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING ASSBONE
What's obvious is the constant flood of bluepilling Orange Man Bad gibberish that you braindead hooknose autists pour on Zig Forums daily. You autistic niggers turn every fucking thread into a dogpile on Drumpf because that's how you get muh shekels, and it is really fucking tiresome. If anything, your constant and utterly unhinged /leftypol/ fucktard noises is one of the reasons why Trump still has support.

Attached: konoyaru.png (260.63 KB, 606x471)

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

Now Assange has the opportunity to testify in court that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Trump still has support
Only among the retarded redditors and isreali jews

This is Zig Forums, we don't want any of you retarded MAGApede spastics here anymore

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Would it be an open court? That'd be nice.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

Attached: one-shekel.png (131.8 KB, 294x293)

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Attached: 8chan-jew.png (56.28 KB, 286x261)

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

You absolute fucking retarded MAGApede spastic

Attached: trump-cyrus-coin-mikdash-educational-center-600.jpg (76.76 KB, 542x544)

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

Attached: The-Eternal-MAGApede.png (455.07 KB, 1200x1200)

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

Attached: ararjtj.png (396.21 KB, 656x489)

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Attached: 339b7b8da904537c202605439f56d0ece0767bddb3a61b7ee477f73b1cc00005.png (173.7 KB, 1242x935)

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Reminds autistic jew that this is an Assange thread, not a Bad Orange Man thread
<Drumpfposts even harder because IQ of nigger

Attached: aut56dfvh45574656.png (1.56 MB, 1920x1080)

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Good old hasbara-kun repeating himself, right when we need him

Attached: smughug2.png (310.19 KB, 540x304)

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Attached: KampfysLittleisrealiHasbaraHelpers.jpg (276.52 KB, 1892x1069)

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

That really is the best image you have, gets me every time

Attached: smug-laughing-girl.gif (419.21 KB, 500x281)

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

that extremely low population in Alaska
it really is the perfect state, huh

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Oy vey this antisemitism. You have to be a good goy in the jew system or you get thrown out. What are you some kind of kike shill.
brb chess

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

this shitty ms paint comic sure shows him
Updated the bingo card

Attached: 7a241a54ba1b58ef581b042d4962372ea59f0d7f9dc064af70937aaee7afc504.png (1.14 MB, 1194x1437)

William Jackson
William Jackson

Great job fellow TRUMP-et! Hail Israel!

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

this is the only time I've come to this cursed place on my own. I know I must go back and I will after this. I came here to find out if this is really what they're saying it is or something else. I heard the wise ones reside here.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

The hordes or niggers are the fault of whitey.
Whitey brought this upon themselves.
Cucking out didn't work in SA you idiot.

Anti white.

kek

He changed ips
You certainly weren't banned yid, trying to force a consensus again?

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

Reported.

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Am I allowed to know what rule I broke

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

wait, shit, forgot to remove the faggy shit at the top
hang on

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

Reported.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

I'm 32 years old faggot

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Reported.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

attempts to slide my question will be perceived as such

guess this is a real happening niggers

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Had to remove that faggot shit.
Holy fuck is it gay as fuck.

Attached: 7a241a54ba1b58ef581b042d4962372ea59f0d7f9dc064af70937aaee7afc504.png (1.01 MB, 1194x1437)

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Know what, fuck the summary of what used to be there but less faggy. That shit's still for fucking nigger faggot kikes.

Attached: 7a241a54ba1b58ef581b042d4962372ea59f0d7f9dc064af70937aaee7afc504.png (1 MB, 1194x1437)

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Ah because it doesn't matter what was revealed in the emails, only that you looked goy! Avert your eyes! America literally deserves punishment from God. Send the meteor Lord. Send it today. End this nightmare.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Shit, should I add NPC separate from Cuckchan Wojack, or is it obvious as is?

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

"Trust the plan" per Q and his very low IQ followers. (((below 15 points)))
They still think tweets and memes are going to save the world as it collapses before their very eyes.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Can arrest Hillary and the rest today and, still, NOTHING WILL FIX THIS.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

That!

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

You Q followers are (((brainwashed idiots))) relentless!

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Their IQ's are below 15 points. Q has made sure of this fact. So to answer your question, (((YES))).

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

Yea, that's also true…that's why I call for the meteor.

James Wood
James Wood

It's coming but that flash of light in the sky will not be a meteor as you request but rather,,, well if you can't figure it out then really there is no hope. And,, yes the Russians will have done it those pesky Russians.

Attached: licorne-nuclear-test-720x495.jpg (31.8 KB, 720x495)

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Good call.
I second it.

Attached: (7).jpg (65.43 KB, 1920x1080)

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Nuclear anihilation is one of the quickest ways to go if you're in the fireball. They're pretty humane if they're air bursts for destroying large targets at least.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

But but but Q says she's getting indicted. (((Trust the plan)))

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Hey thanks, I feel so much better now. Is that you Lt?
lol

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Are you tired of winning yet?

Attached: mfw.jpg (145.96 KB, 898x628)

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Hey Lt how much longer before you show those laser beams coming down wiping us all out and blame it on the aliens? My guess is within 6 months. Am I accurate?

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Hell no I want more!

And can we speed it up please before I loose interest?

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

Russian meteor has lift off!

Attached: th-(3).jpg (4.45 KB, 255x170)

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

<damn the US is fucked
So true. Here's the crumbling structure.
DOJustice stands for injustice
FBInvestigation wont investigate
Laws dont apply to Hillary, politicians, ngo's, treasonous orgs with money that destroy america
Red flag laws will take your guns away
Demographics show progressive vote influx from Mexico, irreversibly turn US blue
Elections dont matter
Its dying. The Jews are killing it.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Hey Lt it will be quite the view here at my house watching them go up then come back down don't you think? You over in CS for the show?

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

I'm not LT
But seriously, nukes are a rad way to go.
Pun intended

David Young
David Young

implying either jew-party is White
implying the Republikikes don't fuck kids at least as much as the Demokikes, if not more so and with actual evidence, not cuckchan LARPs and Trumpnigger conjecture
There's a reason they're called the Gay Old Pedophiles. Read The Franklin Cover-Up, nigger.

Attached: Franklin-Cover-Up.png (995.18 KB, 634x1016)
Attached: White-House-Call-Boys.gif (308.73 KB, 1290x774)

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Attached: 983467783453.jpg (254.41 KB, 1440x1405)

David James
David James

The jews stand with the "G-d Emperor". He has a higher approval rating in Kikestan than in the US, and a 91% of "American" orthodox kikes support him - those are the ones the most dedicated to the Talmud and the jewish agenda.

Attached: 560a288b37cad5a35827c858641d5c6f320650e9a7667dbe471677c86f73838b.png (892.61 KB, 999x562)
Attached: 765704.jpg (339.49 KB, 2200x1666)
Attached: DdJyDtqUQAE8vuq.jpg (196.44 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: Dc8CUQlXkAgb-Ln.jpg-large.jpg (111.59 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: approval-Israel.png (551.27 KB, 747x751)

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

Good then I'm in a prime spot with them in my front yard.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Every psyop has a theater bone breath. Like this picture from the evidence file at the Arapahoe County District Attorneys Office that shows the inside of the theater where no blood is to be found.

Attached: 3cb3eb67ad8c089af3c48399915c93b95d707c89944b6472c6e1d3166846ce6d.jpg (97.5 KB, 640x425)

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

See?
No blood.

Attached: 81658869c331cc9931e443004702f6cde78dd06af6d8b92f9a7e990b4908682d.jpg (107.32 KB, 640x425)

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Q?

Attached: th-(7).jpg (3.97 KB, 221x160)

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

It may be too late now but if i were him i would be trying to apply for asylum in Russia or maybe iceland.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

(((trust the plan))) then go back to sleep, your eye lids are getting heavy (((again))) and your breathing is slowing down as you slip into REM (((even when you're awake))) then (((again))) forget everything you have (((almost))) learned and go default back to the plan (((though you still have never been given a draft of this plan))) and sleep deeply young Jedi Master for we (((Q, the authoritarian))) are in control of this channel and you will not survive the ride.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

I heard that if you (((Q cult))) put a letter "Q" on your front porch light bulb using a Magic Marker that you will be spared.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Why are you doscounting yhe great clean up job of movie theater staff? HUh?

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Deep State is psyop for US Government to create plausible deniability. I thought we all knew that by now.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

Yeah right they gotta be really good (((cleaners))) to get the blood out of those seats so quickly and efficiently. I bet they (((cleaners))) work for the Jewish mob eh.

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Mexicans with walls around every house fighting off invaders?
Hmmm,,,,
Interesting concept.

Attached: d6f73b4693334628828ed07ff8e5e70e767af8646843541b922e563fb0e8936f.jpg (12.64 KB, 255x143)

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Is your wall going to be enough to stop them?
Oh that's right you don't have one.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

Invaders being invaded by invaders?
How ironic is that shit folks.

Oh wait is that UN Troops on their way to save the invaders???
Hmmm…

Attached: 13092b154b479c7ae6757f961cccd173a10d03cf64075b3684ee536e8df120e7.jpg (16.02 KB, 255x183)

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Don't worry, (((That can't happen in America))).

Zachary James
Zachary James

Mueller’s investigators have examined an array of operatives with ties to Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the UAE—including John Hannah, Dick Cheney’s former national security adviser.

Mueller’s team has been looking into the communications and political dealings of John Hannah, the former Cheney adviser who later worked on Trump’s State Department transition team. This includes interactions with Lebanese-American businessman and fixer George Nader, who brokered meetings between foreign dignitaries and team Trump, and Joel Zamel, a self-proclaimed social media guru with deep ties to Israeli intelligence. The Daily Beast previously reported that the three men met with a top Saudi general in the days leading up to Trump’s inauguration to discuss plans to undermine and overthrow the government of Iran.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Everybody works for (((us)))

Including

Attached: 2018-10-29-23-42-42-img.jpg (27.23 KB, 770x433)

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

No mistakes….

Attached: 09fe96edfdc8eb1171cc0df0b6d275463e9d0a45f2f620a5a29fcefee0df92f5.jpeg (178.99 KB, 1080x1095)

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

be non-american outside america
recieved secret USA documents, illegally leaked
publish them using non-american servers
guilty and worthy of immediate execution
<do everything above but be a dual-israeli citizen and within the USA borders
<not illegal

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Kill yourself.
hurr if you help the enemy win faster, you win!

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

No one under 60 supports trump anymore

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

FYI: And he is loosing support at a high rate from those over 60 also this I guarantee.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Q cult still supports. Nothing will ever change that.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

Cernovich is a fucking clown

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Hows the weather in Ankara?

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

I don't,,, yet.

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Whatever planet you might be from, time to dial it in…

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

You ate the only one that png has any positive effect on so do whatever you want. write all the boxes in Turkish, no one will even care

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

What planet have you been on this last week?

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

Finally, i may not agree with your jew jew shit, but at least you make sense (i.e. go for the head),

Keep talkin smart lime that you might get (((labeled) )) by the underlings.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Planet fucking earth.

Muh yung negroids love Trumpulstiltskin….and do i…

Attached: 2018-11-03-19-50-09-img.jpg (93.29 KB, 800x612)

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

To be fair there was a lot of calling everyone kikey for a while, but kikey was just outed for being a fucking faggot asshole BO who let a raid happen for 12 hours and screw over every single genuine poster on the board.
I just like it because It already has a bunch of buzzwords newfags from cuckchan use, and it's not too hard to edit to add or remove the flavor of the month buzzword, that's why I removed the shitty "dude trump is the best guy ever, never criticize him at all."

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

dailycaller.com/2018/11/13/senate-joseph-mifsud-papadopoulos/

What's this mean?

Attached: 1542385481163(2).png (68.19 KB, 615x480)

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

sage
Not Hillary but Assange

LYING KIKES - MUELLAR IS PROSECUTING ASSANGE TO ATTACK TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LYING KIKES - MUELLAR IS PROSECUTING ASSANGE TO ATTACK TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (26.38 KB, 474x676)

Michael King
Michael King

Literally "if your enemies kill you, you win"
It's not organic btw. Also it is blatantly fucking obvious this boiling point we have reached is DUE to the trump presidency, if you want things to escalate instead of quietly fading into the ZOG oblivion then you should probably vote for the fucker who makes left, right, demos, repubs, commies, AND nazis all pissed off at once.

Because fucking obviously, you stupid disingenuous cunts. Hence why we said Trump was the stepping stone, and good fucking lord have I never seen so many woke white people ever in my entire life.

=IF YOU'RE A STUPID CUNT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON ANYMORE AND CAME HERE FROM THE ELECTION THEN THERE IS JUST ONE SOLID GOLDEN RULE FOR FIGURING OUT WHAT TO DO: WHAT DOES YOUR NEXT STEP YIELD IN RESULTS? AS WE CAN SEE FROM THE SHILLING, DEMORALIZATION, AND ABSURD AMOUNT OF WOKE YOUTH RIGHT NOW WE CAN CLEARLY OBSERVE THAT THIS HAS BEEN AN IMPROVEMENT AND (((THEY))) WISH TO IMPEDE AND STOP US.=

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

And fuck me I'm a retard and failed something as simple as red texting. Point remains, you want whites pissed and mutts chimping out? Well it's already fucking happening how the fuck could you not see this. (unless of course, you're not arguing in good fatih)

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

wordy as fuck with no real context like every other /leftypol/ 'meme'
<shills btfo

Sad!

Except I wasn't banned you retarded nigger. I'm still posting under the same IP as before.

muh magapede
muh amerimutt

You really are bitter for a shitskin, aren't you?

Based on what? Your 'polls'?

What's it like being a bot?

Attached: remember-to-not-be-a-faggot.png (367.46 KB, 587x821)

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

we should just, like… make our own country, man

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

<I'm so mad at Trump for doing X, that I'll vote for people that openly want to do X

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

surprised at ex post facto lawmaking

The United States forever renounced any pretense of civilized lawfulness when in 1945-46, it "tried" the leaders and generals of a sovereign nation under ex post facto laws imposed by an incompetent authority, in a court of incompetent jurisdiction which had no rules of evidence, but did have as the colleague of the American "judge" an actual Soviet "judge" who had experience running actual Soviet show-trials. And the worst part was the air of pseudo-legality. It would have been merely barbaric if the Americans had frankly admitted that they desired revenge on their disarmed enemies, and killed them. The Nuremberg Show Trials inaugurated a new era of criminal-minded hypocrisy unprecedented in human history.

Subsequently, the Americans taught four generations of schoolchildren that this sick farce was a paragon of justice. What do you expect? Of course, Americans today believe that their (((government))) has the peremptory right to arrest anybody in the world, make up laws to charge with, and then execute the victims with a flourish of fake legality.

—-

why can the u.s. arrest non-americans, but not israeli-american dual citizens?

What are you, dubs, some nasty Aunt Eye Seemite who believes that the same laws should apply to (((humans))) as to White biped livestock? Only Jews are human; the Talmud says so.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

What do you expect? Of course, Americans today believe that their (((government))) has the peremptory right to arrest anybody in the world

Hmmm…

<Newsflash faggot, the head of the DOJ can't pardon Assange, only Trump can.

Newsflash, faggot, Trump has no power to pardon a person whom the United States has neither jurisdiction nor authority to charge.

If Trump were to "pardon" Assange, then Assange should clearly state that he rejects the "pardon" because he is not subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the United States.

It is outrageous for you idiots to pretend that the God-Emperor of the World can deign to pardon a man over whom he has no authority in the first place — gee thanks, but no thanks.

Look at these sad sacks, implicitly endorsing the premise of U.S./Jewish world-police gangsterism even as they delude themselves that they oppose it:

<If Trump doens't pardon him immediately upon touching US soil

<If this is true then he should pardon him.

<>Prosecute the guy
<>Trump pardons Assange
<SALT!

<Trump will not pardon Assange, if he cared about his well being the pardon would have come 2 years ago.

Multi-layered wrongness:
<REMINDER THAT IN ORDER FOR SOMEONE TO BE GIVEN A PRESIDENTIAL PARDON IN THE US, ONE MUST FIRST BE ACTIVELY CHARGED WITH A CRIME!
<The American president cant pardon someone that hasnt been accused of a crime in the US. In fact they have to be found guilty of a crime before they can be pardoned.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Real jews are black they came up with that shit why be mad at imposters when the real threat is niggerdom Ethiopians.

Attached: 3bdae91ae64a52520ba799f86a0c09d72c162c2bb259bc5a6a52f02eb639a926.jpg (17.38 KB, 196x255)

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

This is just 88d chess guys.
Trump is just going to prosecute him so he releases his keys for the encrypted files everyone has.
It's pretty obvious Trump wants that info because he can't get it as POTUS because of the dems because they're the reals racists.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

China and eastern Africans are the threat now the only thing Ashkenazi jews are good at is USERY which should be punished by execution. At least the niggers are warriors

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

Trump's base
Trump's base is nearly entirely made up of republicuck, anti-2nd, anti-1st, pro-amnesty, forever israel neocohens. They fucking hate Assange and Wikilelaks because lefty-rag Fox told them to.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Zig Forums why not help protect Assange? What can be done? ANTIFA gets press protection. How can we protect a reliable source who brings truth to normies?

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

God-Emperor of the World can deign to pardon a man over whom he has no authority in the first place
sad sacks, implicitly endorsing the premise of U.S./Jewish world-police gangsterism even as they delude themselves that they oppose it

I am just waiting for you little goy sheep to start begging the President of Israel to pardon you for committing the crime of Aunt-Eye Seemitic Hate Speech, which is surely illegal according to Israeli law. That would make just as much sense as Trump "pardoning" Assange.

(Before some ignoramus makes a common American mistake: Yes, Israel has a President as its head of state. Its Prime Minister is its head of government. In the U.S., those two functions are combined in the same office. In Britain, the head of state is the reigning monarch.)

Not saging triple-post because I am so disgusted, I DGAF.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Bring a answer we need those normies and they aren't anti gun they're just complacent

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

two shots frames
multiple seconds of "glitching"
So .5 FPS?

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

not subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the United States.
<be on planet Earth
<not subject to (((US))) jurisdiction
WEW

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

they're just complacent

So they're antigun. They're the first people to line up for CNN cameras as "true principled conservatives" to beg for (((reasonable gun control))).
The fucking first.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

planet Earth
(((US))) jurisdiction

There is no escape to the moon, since the Americans put a flag there. …which should have been a German Swastika flag, given that the rockets were made by "Nazi" rocket scientists headed by an actual SS officer.

WEW

Anyway, I know it's unthinkably radical for me to suggest that (((US))) does not have jurisdiction over the whole world and all things in it. Heretical, too, since it denies the B'rith by which Yahweh deeded this bit of real estate and all its livestock to his Chosen Pets. I'm simply disgusted that the (((One World))) pus has become so ubiquitous that ostensible opponents of (((globalism))) pray to the Global God-Emperor.

Somebody needs to stand up and say that the Global God-Emperor has no clothes, no power to pardon those whom his (((masters))) have no rightful authority to prosecute.

Off-topic, I have a good laugh at Americans who worry about (((U.N.))) threat to American "sovereignty". No, fools! The US-ZOG itself is a head of world government. The thing is a hydra.

(checked; your ID, too)

This user gets it.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Question: What if Assnage's conviction possibly leads to Trump's assassination as a moral panic to rule the US under martial law? Feds, I'm not inciting act in the spoiler. I want to know other's guesses to the consequences of such an event.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

thx for the recap tbh

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

if trump does this i'll vote straight shitskin in 2020 and go full accelerationist

It's Mueller doing this, not Trump.

Luis Young
Luis Young

Attached: tumblr-pf0sdmoB6r1tadzx3o1-1280.png.jpg (365.78 KB, 1280x1280)