LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

Yearly reminder that kikes hate the snow

It's the first snow of the year and I just went for a walk on campus

Attached: viking snow.jpeg (700x467 514.35 KB, 145K)

Your new mantra is "I do not consent". There are unlimited tricks do you have to say it constantly. Reaffirm your sovereignty. There are vampiric forces you steal living things energy to accomplish their goals. The majority of human beings are slaves despite the fact that most people respect other people. This is because everyone is tricked constantly. If you have spent one second asking if you are actually free you arent free.

Snow is the natural selection for white civilisation.
Reduced aggression. Devoted child-care. Planning. Delayed gratification. Long storytelling and myth making. Games instead of wars.
LET IT SNOW

Theres already a winter thread up, OP.

Polite sage

BUMP

i love the snow but hate the bitter cold. why does it have to go below 0

There is no such thing as blackpill.

Jew York is swimming in kikes though. Cockroaches will adapt to any environment, they have zero feelings of their own.

At least you bumped the thread.

Pray for an ice age.

>>>/suicide/

I fucking love snow. I'm moving North where there's more of it.

Sadly reptiles have adapted to the cold

Living in cities located in winter climates isn't really adapting to cold.

This thread is personally endorsed by PV1, PV6, and Codemonkey!

But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Begone heat niggers!

Skaði, Nordic goddess of winter, bring your snowy trails, your compacted sheets of hardening ice, throw your frozen net across the landscapes and chill every unworthy man and beast until they are still thereafter.

Then why do they mainly live in Jew York and other east coast states you stupid wh*teoid

I love snow. I love the cold. I love being in it, and knowing that I have a nice, warm place to go after a day of play or work in the cold, snowy weather. And knowing all that my ancestors accomplished under brutal conditions, even beyond the brutal cold; makes working in cold weather much more bearable.

Based and snowpilled.

Post your comfy winter pics

Big ol' snowfall last night left the countryside looking like this.

The view from my porch.

Attached: EDcbnUO.jpg (3648x2736, 1.72M)

Is this an euphemism for invading Russia?

Attached: popcorn.png (471x292, 35.2K)

Free from the prisions of are past
The sentences and the fears that last
We have lost another blossom to the snow
Where our bridges burn
Where our bridges burn and glow
We were the great ghosts
In our pariah state
Old Gods on new streets
Outlook bleak
A twilight gold and grey

In the peaceful snow x2
As my father knows
I will go into the
Into the snow
In the peaceful snow x2
As my father knows
I will go into the
Into the snow

In the wilderness we're seeking
We finally came to stay
No longer the quarry
The hunted
The ones that got away
I chew the world out to such a degree
I can no longer hear properly
The crashing walls and the baying for blood
Vukovar with love
Cry a tear much on

In the peaceful snow x2
As my father knows
I will go into the
Into the snow
In the peaceful snow x2
As my father knows
I will go into the
Into the snow

We were the great ghosts
In our pariah state
Old Gods on new streets
Outlook bleak
A twilight gold and grey
Free from the prisons of our past
The sentences and the fears that last
We have lost another blossom to the snow
Where our bridges burn
Where our bridges burn and glow
In the peaceful snow x2

As my father knows
I will go into the
Into the snow
In the peaceful snow

Attached: asdfetraegasdgSDASDADF.jpg (1080x1920, 444.54K)

Attached: _20181021_213732.JPG (5056x2790, 3.79M)

We had a good five inches already. Shaping up to be a good winter this year.

Attached: _20181021_213944.JPG (3082x4186, 3.57M)

Attached: commiecicle.jpg (736x936, 110.81K)

Attached: 14937336_806418732795013_5868281876548187928_n.png (604x604, 719.81K)

This board really is full of NEETs and cartoon stereotypes anymore, isn't it? The chemicals/salt are placed on roads and sidewalks. You need to be able to walk on sidewalks and drive on roads. People with jobs and actual fucking responsibilities need to be able to get to work and to stores to buy supplies. There's a lot of argument for non-harmful alternatives to chemicals and salt, but you're actually being fucking retarded equating every non-lustful opinion of snow with kikery.

Salt and dirt/sand don't really count as harmful.

That shitty mud salt sludge also makes vehicles corrode faster. Plowing the snow and sensible driving with appropriate winter tires should be more than enough. And when it's coming down so hard that snowplows can't keep up then no amount of salting will help.

What about Alaskan/Canadian Natives though? Their IQ and Murder rates are fairly similar to Hispanics but they're doing fine in cold weather.

Attached: 5104d0a26c600f464cbb004b54c49dd4121bf29edb94d0b83e421380d5852365.jpg (500x333, 149.67K)

I’m aware.

No, is how nature works.

You do realize that the liquified snow displaces the salt so you end up needing to dump more as long as it keeps snowing like in a proper snowstorm. Only thing salt is really good for is clearing up a road to near summer condition after it has stopped snowing and a snow plow has already cleared away most of the snow.

Dear god. every time I think about that… If only Herr Hitler hadn't taken the bait and invaded Poland, then he wouldn't have ended up throwing away the best of genes in a mad charge through the most unrelenting god of them all…

Kikes somehow infiltrated russia and made a (((revolution))) for the "people"
idk if they hate the snow

Attached: 1540653049115.png (600x600, 191.26K)

this

Attached: bd6af51ac55ebe8e73f99919a4bfa8d5b450c8e72b8e773135e8878b94218c43.jpg (4535x3200 408.04 KB, 3.66M)

That is a good picture. It is a great shame that my state don’t get the snow and coldness to keep the non white people at the bar. I want a global Ice Age so the Earth is sparkled with the ice crystals.

Attached: C9FC05AE-B689-495E-AF9F-1AB5225F2233.jpeg (735x350, 64.79K)

LET IT SNOW

You meant the small nomadic tribes that get addicted to alcohol at the drop of a hat, or some other natives?

TFW when you now see the real threat of Global Warming

Attached: shocked-pepe.png (304x288, 21.62K)

Then learn to love it, faggot.
LET IT SNOW

I'm hoping for DOTR to come mid-winter.
Greetings from Maine.

Attached: download (2)

Nice. Spent the summer on a farm in central Aroostook County. Was disgusted by the amount of niggers I saw up there.

Only niggers in the County are the Loring Job Corps ones really, the few outliers are mostly farmkids adopted by whites. We're still over 90% white at least. Noticed an influx of niggers lately in lower Penobscot and the coast, though, even up to Eastport albeit not as bad as down Rockland way or lower.
I cover the whole state in my travels and I'd hate to be anybody trying to track me down, I personally don't have that much patience.

Bump.

This it snows in the sand nigger lands.
Also deserts don't hold temperature very well (due to low moisture in the air) so even during the summer the nights can be very cold.

Not that I have much further evidence for this, but in A Farewell to Arms, Hemingway describes the means of transportation in the snowy Swiss Alps as primarily consisting of horse-pulled sleds, which compacted the snow, making it easier to get through without the need to melt it into the mud and create this disgusting mess.

Also, wanting to run around gallivanting like it's summer during the winter time to "buy supplies" after not having prepared for the hard times during the warmer seasons is exactly the kind of fucked up norm that disrespects our ancestors and nature herself.

Salt is exceedingly harmful when it runs into the rivers/streams/groundwater and poisons the plant life near the roads and everything that depends on such life. Killing fish and fucking with ecological homeostasis is pretty harmful as far as human endeavors go.

Yes user. Images of singular polar bears stuck on a small ice floe in an endless dark sea awaiting their drowning and death start to take on a new meaning.

The ice melting == a metaphor for the decline of the white race

Hail Skaði

Torille

Will the Ice Age be global? Because I am in Australia.

Attached: 1542068333627.jpg (598x529, 10.62K)

I know…..I am waiting for the snowflakes to lay upon our faces to feel the joys of coldness. I really wanted to know if it is global or not

Yeah, if only he resisted the Weimar bait, then everybody would have starved/died, and not just soldiers.

Remember:
if the sanctions of the first war had been fair and not the result of jewish backstabbery then they would have continued verbatim after WW2 and Germanys defeat.

Remember:
If being total antisemites is bad for gentiles, then post WW2 should have been worse for Germany, but, despite all the bullshit happening to it and has happened to it, its still better off than it was in Weimar.
At least the rate of death has slowed down.

Attached: weimar_hitler.png (640x360 249.17 KB, 9.93M)

Does English not have words like "Beruf" which stems from "Berufung", calling, a mild form of destiny?
Maybe profession, but "job" is such an empty, insect word.
I must do my task, I must be the automaton or the insatiable debt is being sold as money FIAT scam will drain me into a dead husk.

I don't know what's worse, Fire Giants or Ice Giants? At least the barriers still stand between the worlds.

Attached: Muspelheim_og_Niflheim.jpg (474x710, 40.01K)

Invading Poland was the trigger for the banks to get the war going. The Reich was well established before then, and working well.
Your argument is inane.

Why must we wait for the global Ice Age to come if we don’t know if it is actually going to happen? It would nice to know so we can invest in the extreme winter technologies.

Tip for those inundated with snow: Don't shovel it, just use a broom while the snow is fresh. Way easier.

Every Fascist

Online at IronMarch

Liked Christmas a lot…

But the JewGrinch,

Who lived over at JIDF far from IronMarch,

Did NOT!

The JewGrinch hated Christmas! The whole Fascist season!

Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.

It could be that his jewnose brought him nothing but blight.

It could be, perhaps, that his shekels were stolen outright.

But I think that the most likely reason of all

May have been that his ginger ass simply didn't have a soul.

But,

Whatever the reason,

His soul or his nose,

He stood there on Christmas Eve, hating the Fascists,

Staring down from his cave with a sour, Jewish frown

At the warm lighted windows below in their town.

For he knew every Fascist over at IronMarch forum

Was busy now, setting up a Christmas decorum.

"And they're hanging their stockings!" he snarled with a sneer.

"Tomorrow is Christmas! It's practically here!"

Then he growled, with his jewgrinch fingers nervously drumming,

"I MUST find a way to keep Christmas from coming!"

For, tomorrow, he knew…

…All the Fascist girls and boys

Would wake up bright and early. They'd rush for their toys!

And then! Oh, the holocaust! Oh, the holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust!

That's one thing he hated! The HOLOCAUST! HOLOCAUST! HOLOCAUST! HOLOCAUST!

Then the Fascists, young and old, would start the day of the rope.

And they'd make nooses! And they'd hang jews!

And then they'd FEAST! FEAST! FEAST! FEAST!

They would start gassing jews, six million to start with at least

Which was something the JewGrinch couldn't stand in the least!

And THEN

They'd do something he liked least of all!

Every Fascist over at IronMarch, the tall and the small,

Would stand close together, with Christmas bells ringing.

They'd stand hand-in-hand. And the Fascists would start singing!

They'd sing! And they'd sing!

AND they'd SING! SING! SING! SING!

And the more the JewGrinch thought of their Horst Wessel Song

The more the JewGrinch thought, "I must stop this, its moraly wrong!

"Why in 1938 we've put up with it once!

I MUST stop Christmas from coming!

Whoever disagrees is a dunce!"

Then he got an idea!

A jewish idea!

THE JEWGRINCH

GOT AN, JEWISH IDEA!

"I know just what to do!" The JewGrinch Laughed in his throat.

And he made a quick Santy Claus hat and a coat.

And he chuckled, and clucked, "Such a classic jewish trick!

"With this coat and this hat, I'll look just like Saint Nick!"

"All I need is a reindeer…"

The JewGrinch looked around.

But since reindeer are scarce, there was none to be found.

Did that stop the old JewGrinch…?

No! The JewGrinch simply said,

"If I can't find a reindeer, I'll make one instead!"

So he called his niggerslave Tom. Then he took some red thread

And he tied a big horn on top of his head.

Walking in snowy forests is what got me into black metal. I never understood the genre and would say I actually disliked it as a whole until I listened to Filosofem while walking at the dead of night next to a frozen lake with powdered trees around me.

How to avoid cracked lips in the snow? I usually just become a hermit during the winter.

I live with my gf so "just deal with disgusting lips" isn't exactly an option.

Like in her basement, or something? Does she let you eat with her, or does she slip a bowl under your door?

no like she lives in my house, you stupid nigger.

You have two options
1) Stop licking your lips, even if they feel dry DO NO WET YOUR LIPS
2) Apply copious amounts of chapstick to avoid the above problem

Use the oils to moisturise your lip and drink a lot of water. Having chapped lip is a sign that you are not getting enough water so watch out for that.

Amidioten können halt nicht inzu Selbstverwirklichung.
Aber packen wir uns ans eigene Näschen, jede Sprache hat eigene Tücken, ne?

Sometimes I put an icecube in my mouth and breath
Feels good man

Literally the opposite of the truth.

Ok what is the colour of your urine?

70's lighting.

You need two more glass.

Attached: 7F8D5077-E9B6-403F-9E65-5848DB4AB6DE.jpeg (580x580, 205.32K)

Why? Urine contains nutrients we can use in an emergency. Diluting it is of no use.

You misunderstand; the Russians know full well that the cold is their ally.

Attached: russian_roads.webm (352x288, 7.11M)

Drink the urine? Nah because it will put the stress on the kidney that help to filters it out, which will make you even more dehydrated. What it is that need to be filtered? Urine Have a lot of urea, sodium, potassium, and creatinine.

Last time we had snow was because of the storm back in March. Before that, I think it was a decade since we had decent, actual snow that settled on the ground. Shit sucks.

Attached: 1295346409767.png (271x288, 9.42K)

lul

Attached: 42044724_157773505147440_5220536781262290944_n.jpg (720x192, 10.71K)

Attached: 1541098996330.jpg (188x282, 57.96K)

Underrated post.

Fuck these bots that are allowed to run rampant constantly. If they can bypass the capcha that I get wrong half the fucking time then the site owners must be fine with it. There is no way that isn't a bot post.

Attached: Winter Chan 11.png (1920x1080 464.62 KB, 266.43K)

Aren't kikes Neandertals according to the Zig Forums consensus? They should like snow, if that's the case.

COME AND LET IT SNOW, WINTER-CHAN!

Thank you for this OP. I mean that in a completely unironic way. I love the snow and winter, but I’m in Texas currently and we don’t have proper winters sadly. It’s still great seeing spics freezing half to death when it’s only 50 out. The cold cures all.

They stay inside all winter. You don’t have NY kikes going out to ski or ice fish in winter. The natural world kills the kike.

COME AND LET IT SNOW WINTER-CHAN!

Die faggot. I hope you will freeze to death. And you know what? Today I'm about to do a ritual for Winter-chan killing you

Song about winter

Correct.

Have you perhaps considered that your fellow posters have schizophrenics mixed among the rest who find credence for their insanity among the zealous views of Zig Forums as a whole? You're posting esoteric runes, encouraging spam of a single line, and decrying the use of spamming bots. Just how stable do you think the majority of this board is?

The cold is my master
The cold is my teacher
- Wim Hof

Attached: wimswimmingunderice.jpg (468x286, 13.79K)

Fat, especially saturated fat like butter or coconut oil. Put some in your tea or coffee, or make cocoa with heavy cream. Or you could just put fat directly on your lips like chapstick.

More like kike spambots. Neanderthals are european's forefathers, and the basis of many specifically European traits. No other races share as much neanderthal DNA as whites.

Deicing agent is just salt mixed with water