Oy vey! Zig Forums the newspaper banned from leaf mail system

archive.is/GS5Wg

"My decision is consistent with the applicable legislation and the government's values and stance on inclusiveness and diversity."

It was the first time in Ontario's history that a charge of wilful promotion of hatred against women had been laid, according to the Office of the Attorney General.

Political consultant Warren Kinsella and his wife Lisa started a group called Standing Together Against Mailing Prejudice (STAMP) to pressure Canada Post to halt delivery of the publication. Both said they were pleased with the government's decision Thursday.

Attached: james-sears.jpg (780x439, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ej7CF
yourwardnews.com
archive.org/details/Coughlin_Collection/6. The Jew, The Christian, & Persecution [Broadcast].mp3#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Speaking of Canada, I just found this fucking gem of old news
archive.is/Ej7CF

What? They don't discriminate, they will send to jews too. kek

remember the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald happened in Lake Superior

Attached: 44483838843030736.jpg (600x590, 43.07K)

I still get that paper now and then.

Fun Fact: He ran against Faith Goldstein for mayor of Toronto. Unfortunately, the real suppression of candidates was against this guy. I suspect the Goldy thing was a big larp to distract people from this guy.

canadians now banned from Zig Forums.

This is where digital distribution comes in :^)

canada seems like a legit shithole place to live for real

the government there is so bad and faggotized i would probably consider suicide

top jej
Based

yourwardnews.com
Pretty funny website, it's a bit like Smoloko

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2000x1361, 4.27M)

shut up CSIS.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1310x453, 404.19K)

Toronto is, there is lots and lots of canada outside of toronto CSIS.

Attached: 5ddd586ccb09d86e27fe983e382baa2afcb54cd71a77d8e3977c8ba55f4a00f8.jpg (800x1000, 67.21K)

Nice reveal of how fucking communist you are, ZOG-cuckada.

Free speech is a lie.

Surely James Sears no longer needs to pay taxes then.
Lel, so many normies are beyond saving and their worthlessness just need to be cleansed from this world.

Lol How can they pretend this has anything to do with diversity? They are straddling a fine line when they come out like this and so boldly proclaim they have to censor thoughts for diversity. It just tacitly proves that when shit skins move in - they expect us to change OUR values and lifestyle.

You'd probably be just as effective here while maintaining anonymity.

Sears also gives off the faggot vibe.

canadian charter of rights has a notwithstanding clause which means any of the rights can be contravened as long as the government votes on it every year

Strong chin, alpha leaf.

Ben Franklin published a newspaper.
pic related

Attached: 176-7282635383494.jpg (640x469, 53.72K)

The USPS did the same to Father Coughlin, who was more popular than any entertainment celebrity.

Just imagine. It was once possible in the U.S. to do a prime time network network broadcast like this: archive.org/details/Coughlin_Collection/6. The Jew, The Christian, & Persecution [Broadcast].mp3#

Attached: father coughlin.jpg (1024x779, 242.68K)

James sears was the prototypical Patrick Little, I wish we saw more of him tbh. great guy!

Attached: tumblr_on3jue2B0k1tadzx3o1_r1_1280.png (564x1200, 790.7K)

Reported
Enjoy your ban faggot

Reported but also came

Based Greek-Canuck Dimitri the Lover
This guy must be deep in his 50s now, still shreds ass

Attached: drunk-squirrel.jpg (650x366, 125.33K)

OY VEY

Attached: wewlad.png (296x194, 114.21K)