The Absolute State of Ameristan: Congress ends 181 year old ban on hats for hijab wearing sandnigger

archive.is/56YWJ
nypost.com/2018/11/15/house-finally-lifting-hat-ban-after-181-years/

RIP Cuckmerica.

Attached: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.jpg (980x674, 86.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenational.ae/world/muslim-countries-have-highest-rates-of-suicide-murder-rape-and-mental-health-problems-1.618038
sociable7.com/blog/2015/02/09/shisha-lounge-muslim-nightclubs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Must wear head covering to hide kinky brillo pad hair.

Reminder that Niggersota needs to be nuked by bugmen at the same time as Commiefornia

But it's not a hat.

So we can wear hats inside now, can we?

Attached: img0427.jpg (427x640, 29K)

Stop being disrespectful. How else can they smuggle cocaine in?

I guess I do have Swedish ancestry.

claiming you are fucking your brother to game the citizenship system is an example of rules that do work for modern-day America

Leftypol is really desperate here. Who the fuck cares?! Now everyone can where oversized cowboy hats!

Sage

In other words, the white khafirs deserve sharia law.

Attached: IMG_20181116_110058.jpg (512x461, 36.11K)

WHY THE OUTRAGE? THIS IS MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT HAT.

women have always covered their hair

Attached: 15th century headwear.jpg (850x1278, 180.09K)

I know, not even sick of wining yet

Idgaf what you spergs say we need more people on the hill who arent israeli dick suckers therefore a shitskin muslim is better than 20 ted cruzs or joe liebrmans

And this is in Trump's America lmfao

the only thing you argued for here is islam being centuries behind the western world.

Probably true, and a very sad commentary on the state of affairs in ZOG.

What could go wrong? It's going to be like high school.

Attached: police-wear-donald-trump-hats-america-400x250[1].jpg (400x250, 21.29K)

good. i say we take this new rule and make it mandatory. all of the hundreds of kikes and dual Israeli citizens in Congress have to wear their yarmaluke or else face arrest by the Seargant at Arms. this way Americans will have a blindingly obvious visual indicator of (((who))) really rules over you goy.

just wait till they legalize goat-fucking
seriously, it wont be long now

Zika virus still threatens many people in the tropics. If a pregnant woman gets Zika virus then chances are the kid will have small head anatomy, microcephaly.

I have a hunch the jews are behind it. I suspect jews want to sell kippahs / yarmulkes to the victims of Zika epidemic as well-fitting hats… And also to brag that they were ahead of the curve in headware

Attached: 766-50.jpg (401x498 295.17 KB, 29.92K)

DURKADURKA

Post counts by user ID:

2 anons made 2 posts
19 anons made 1 posts

OP is (1) and done!

CUSSES IN THIS BREAD
fuck: 1

Attached: 9f629d7cffde4b6c92e93e46f3c8d866.png (1081x846, 127.82K)

Modesty is a non-quantity in modern times.

< but not cultural headwear

Mudslimes always trying to weasel their way out of rules.
If secularization rules call for a neutral appearance and forbid showing of any sign of faith, the go "oh, but my head scarf is not a religious sign, i wear it just out of modesty/tradition/it's a fashion statement".
If rules call for your head being uncovered, or showing your face to others, they go "oh, but my faith requires me to cover my head/face/wear a black garabage bag".

I'm sure of that. I don't know what would horrify them more: that she's a woman? A nigger? Or a Muslim?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89.38K)

I think it will be really exciting to see the stuff that dead Somaliniggers are made of because we notice they don't work within the rules of any known civilization.

Behind in technology, yes.
But to praise "progresses" per libshit definition is retarded. Muslims don't do drugs and do muh dik in da club shit in their homeland. The "West" must be so advanced compared to these sand people then.

They chew "khat" which is basically ditch weed meth. They fuck goats and little boys. Why are you advocating for mudshits?

Uh yes, they fucking do. Holy fucking shit, they fucking do.
thenational.ae/world/muslim-countries-have-highest-rates-of-suicide-murder-rape-and-mental-health-problems-1.618038
sociable7.com/blog/2015/02/09/shisha-lounge-muslim-nightclubs/

The absolute state of mudkikes.
Mudkikes are the ORIGINAL degenerates since they are the same thing as jews.

There's actually an undercurrent in all Aryan religious systems between the women who are modest and the ones who aren't, actually. Sometimes its those who incessantly cover their hair who are the true doxies.

Ignatius J. Reilly, is that you?

And there are people that think old americans were not libcucks

CURRENT YEAR

Attached: 240px-Justin_Trudeau_in_Lima,_Peru_-_2018_(41507133581)_(cropped).jpg (240x359, 19.65K)

Burgers know who rule them. They just enjoy it.
See how many people support Israel

Say it with me,
AMERISTAN YES

Let's not retend we are pumping out the bilges. America as we dreamed it is gone. Balkans is our new dream. A hope we can carve out a place to survive. (Pathetic as that is )

Attached: tenor (1).gif (454x248, 1.79M)

does it mean women's votes will be worth 1/4?

they also drink camel's piss,the absolute retard

Attached: Islam 5.jpg (350x350 72.75 KB, 32.91K)

Attached: 568kw546745h2.png (432x418, 233.77K)

Acksually. It's still common in many rural European places, or at least it was until Americanization(also known as Denazification) subverted and then utterly destroyed Western European culture.

damage control

Women shouldnt be allowed to be in positions of power, government or vote. And subhuman somalians should be used as tinder for burning jews.

How do we undo it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No they come to our nations to do it, then blow themselves up to get "salvation" despite all their sins

I'd actually care, I really would, if 99% of you weren't fucking goats, drinking camel piss, living in shacks in the desert, illiterate, freak out if someone so much as sneezes in the direction of your worthless book, raping children, beating your wives because her ankles were showing.. or just pure stockholme cases like your women where they've come to think being beaten, raped, and controlled in every way so that they can never be productive or useful or a partner to their husbands or an actual nurturer to their children, is some how "a loving relationship."

Face it, your kind is as subhuman as africa, and if it wasn't for your r-selection breeding habits, you'd all have died off long ago because the vast overwhelming majority of you are to inept to even properly wipe your own ass, much less read, write, build a road, dig a well, grow a plant, or basically do anything other than rape and murder.

The west has its problems, yes, we have a fuckload of cucks and women who have gone out of control, and so much unhappiness and poverty (because of your jewish brothers having to much control mind you) that many have turned to drugs, idolatry, and whoring around for at least temporary "happiness." But, those issues are a drop in the bucket compared to the absolute mess that is islam and muslims

Andrew Jackson would suggest an association attempt on this faggot

As with everything, cut it off from the source, treat the illness and the symptoms will disappear over time and heal.

Even her eyes look full of poo

How I know it'd over. This doesn't even get pushback.

If we can't even get 5 Hicks to mount a shit slinging campaign.

This is some clown world shit

I want to write a science fiction story wherein the protagonist has a dream that a small molecular biology lab engineers an ethnic bioweapon and then launches a biological attack that [by chapter 2] secures the existence of our people & a future for white children, returning the entirety of this continent's territory to us - the America we dream of.
For the story's ending maybe it's a dark & stormy night, and Rod Serling shows up with Francis Crick.
biowar fiction

Attached: 817184671877.jpg (689x159 55.84 KB, 22.26K)

The eternal nord. His cuckold genetics destroy everything.

If anyone else claimed that random objects defy the laws of science and have magic powers they would be thrown in prison.

Why does this Somali bitch trigger you MAGApedes so hard? Lmao. You guys have been spamming these threads over at cuckchan everyday since she got elected. Scared Israel might not get more
American pesos? :^)

Attached: 675ec38673ba20ca7e3d288762f35351ea4de070050432bce11aedb0c4c29735.png (442x442, 267.67K)

FUCK THE HAT. NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE BAN ON WOMEN IN POLITICS OR NIGGERS IN THE UNITED STATES!

I want a book about how white people one day just up and took off for space. Centuries have then passed and shitskins are living in the wasteland after they nuked one another and polluted the planet to near unlivability. Jews live in walled cities with slaves and they go out with regulairty to capture new cattle. Asian civilization is ruined except for some offshore hyper militarized areas that are constantly beset by niggers looking for gibs and to raid them for women and resources 'because muh' dick. Story follows a wistful mulatto who comes across a crash site with an actual Aryan in it and they are both on the run as shitskins chimp and the Jews try to hunt down and kill the Aryan before he can get a message back to the fellow whites elsewhere in the solar system, because their Talmud 2.0 says in a prophetic vision that the goys will return and shoah them to take back the earth.

Why would they hunt the world's last Aryan? The Jews could just sit him down in front of an antique TV and convince him they're his greatest ally.

On a scale of 1-10 how ashamed would the founding fathers be of America?
I'd bet 9/10 currently. 10/10 when we finally reach the theoretical Clowns; Gate.

Attached: Clown.jpg (1100x739, 617.12K)

The first war the United States fought as the United States and not a group of colonies was the Barbary Wars, a series of conflicts against muslim states in the Mediterranean where they would capture American ships, take the goods, and hold the crews for ransom or (more often) enslave them.
The Founding Fathers knew the muslims were slavers, pirates, and barbaric filth.

So, wear your MAGA hats.

That woman was married to her brother.

so a nonwhite names the jew on twitter and you magakikes start freaking the fuck out, friggin hilarious