HAHAHAHA

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

JAPAN'S NEW CYBERSECURITY MINISTER ADMITS NEVER HAVING USED A COMPUTER

A Japanese minister in charge of cybersecurity has provoked astonishment by admitting he has never used a computer in his professional life, and appearing confused by the concept of a USB drive.

Yoshitaka Sakurada, 68, is the deputy chief of the government’s cybersecurity strategy office and also the minister in charge of the Olympic and Paralympic Games that Tokyo will host in 2020.

In parliament on Wednesday however, he admitted he doesn’t use computers.

“Since the age of 25, I have instructed my employees and secretaries, so I don’t use computers myself,” he said in a response to an opposition question in a lower house session, local media reported.

He also appeared confused by the question when asked about whether USB drives were in use at Japanese nuclear facilities.

theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/15/japan-cyber-security-ministernever-used-computer-yoshitaka-sakurada

Attached: apple.gif (696.58 KB, 500x375)
Attached: trends.gif (2.93 MB, 540x405)
Attached: stats.png (507.93 KB, 850x464)
Attached: Yoshitaka-Sakurada.png (358.91 KB, 614x450)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/06/19/researchers-train-drones-to-use-wi-fi-to-look-through-walls/
pastebin.com/DAtbxaCP
businessinsider.com/wifi-camera-sees-through-walls-2017-5?utm_content=bufferb13b7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi
youtu.be/THu3ZvAHI9A

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Why is this news story everywhere? Is someone trying to push this?

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

Are you?

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

We have IDs here.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

I miss old new
video example explains this much how he got the job.

Parker James
Parker James

Sakurada the Unhackable

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

He's right though - best cybersecurity is to use paper. Or rock.
I for one welcome new stone age in Nippon.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

We also have a sage function

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

That has nothing to do with what we're talking about, and you aren't saging either.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Career politician recently assigned to X department admits to having no idea about X.
This is the same as any other (((democracy))).

Attached: !!!!!!!!!.png (33.24 KB, 334x411)

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Dude I cried. Capped for posterity. Takes me back to old /pol.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

That's some A-grade chaddery though. Wish our politicians were more like that.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

This tbh. And on a similar note:

Daily reminder: if you are posting from your phone you are a retard.

Attached: dutschland-der-wache.jpg (64.41 KB, 455x695)

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

checkem

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

reroll

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

HITLER DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG!

Attached: color-flags.jpg (159.83 KB, 1400x934)

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

(CHECKED)
Can't argue with those digits! SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!!

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Unironically this, Putin's secretaries work with typewriters because CIANiggers can't stop trying to read his sexting.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Not using a computer is the number one cybersecurity method.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

honestly, this

also this

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Japan has always been like this. Go to their websites, they're still trapped in the 90's for some reason.

Attached: 1450109695630.png (114.89 KB, 500x374)

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

this actually isn't as stupid as it sounds

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

Please review the post count analysis below:

9b6c18: 3 (13.64%) <= TOPPEST OF FAGGOTS
abb7ab: 3 (13.64%) b021c5: 3 (13.64%)

2 anons made 2 posts
9 anons made 1 posts

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Cast your sights upon these dubs!

QUADS
> 0000's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: cfe798d90547492385c09bf6e424cbde.jpg (42.21 KB, 602x481)

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

all your nukes are belong to us

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

Attached: debb47ee41ad4853ae5fed91f46997ac.png (127.8 KB, 1081x846)

Ayden King
Ayden King

Hey Schlomo, whatcha doin?

Joshua James
Joshua James

This shit is so weird. Why are they even trying? Don't they know their destined to fail every single time?

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

trapped in the 90's
You say that like websites trapped in the 90's are a bad thing…

Attached: eb466a016ef85d1acb1783298c2179adcc683f8ba6e24a8b591c49e8872ceb36.gif (850.48 KB, 500x357)

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

their destined to fail
you meant *they're

t. Grammar Nazi

Attached: camo-b.png (576.96 KB, 1949x1462)

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

It's what they are paid for. If they were doing it for fun, it would be funnier.

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

head of cybersecurity
doesn't use computers
can't be hacked
It's the ultimate cybersecurity.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Breaking: career politician has zero professional knowledge of something he's supposed to be in charge of

Wow, next you'll be telling me that this kind of thing happens all the time. I for one am shocked by this news.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

this, you effectively cut 99% of spying by using manual communication.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

how can you hack one who has no data?

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Checked, nice quads.

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

Yeah I saw that. Isn't Japan known for their tech savy?

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Attached: correct.webm (755.16 KB, 480x272)

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

It varies, much of Japan is a decade behind the times. Their websites all look straight out of 1998.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Anime is real and redpilled. It won the election in 2016 kike. And now all of us brave and true waving the flag of convservative stand against thine jewish tricks here. I will never fear never quit. I will stand by the anime!!!

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

What the fuck? How can that happen in Japan of all places? I could imagine something like this being a thing in Pakistan or something.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

Clearly a somali would be better to replace him.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

/thread

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

HAHAHAHA
Someone's shilling for jewtel.
You can't get hacked if you don't use a computer.
It's much harder to obtain information if it's stored in a Faraday cage building on papers spread across the entire building under separate locks.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

USB drives is a very good question.
Because teh ISISraeli firm that installed the security camera system at Fukushima shortly before the (((earthquake))) was triggered (because they were selling weapons grade shit to Norks and Iran, kek), used USB keys to bridge the airgaps to target the Siemens microcontrollers used to maintain the power station.
Anyone who researched properly knows that multiple redundant systems 'failed to operated' and 'were not activated' well before power ran out or the Tsunami hit the facility. In short the kikes exacerbated the disaster to happen quicker, even though it would have still been likely bad either way. They only got away with this because of the extent of the other damage taking the spotlight off.

basically this faggot is there to be a figurehead (as are most equally useless politicians) and to make decisions based on information from his staff. It's still far from optimal, but it's a bit like Elon musk not ever programming a super computer, while his company uses them extensively…

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Checked.

Attached: grammarnazi2.jpg (34.99 KB, 640x376)

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Use "modern" typewriters
tape runs out
replace it, burn the old one
can't get the "keylog" of your writing
hackproof
no internet
can't hack all the way from israel
Maybe next time (((intel)))
no computer
can't hack all the way from israel
Not today (((NSA)))
not having shitty internet 2.0 with fuckton of loopholes and backdoors is being behind
no user, the copypasted soulless website you find in the west are behind.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

Attached: Yoshitaka-Sakurada---Nhk-Newsline.mp4 (3.87 MB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

Japs keep meming anime into life.

Attached: tg.jpg (6.08 KB, 191x263)

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

this shit happens in amy country that selects for "leadership" rather than competence. if governments were ran like businesses you couldnt get away with putting these unproductive faggots in power; it's a shame really, that's why good people in computing work for the private sector whenever they can, more money and better bosses

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

JAPAN'S NEW CYBERSECURITY MINISTER ADMITS NEVER HAVING USED A COMPUTER
technically that makes him the most qualified for the job of security.

Attached: allisbotnetmeme.jpg (12.08 MB, 2713x5433)

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

KEK
t.hardwarefag
This is exactly how i see all modern tech, except it's glowniggers and state intel perve faggots instead of some russian botnet.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

How the fuck. My boss is 77 year old who grew up on a farm and uses a computer

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

He's the best guy for the job. Best cyber security is no cyber.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

This guy is smarter than your boss.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

pic related

I still miss the good days of 4chan…

Attached: computer2.png (15.84 KB, 240x255)

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

You must be retarded if you think this. While he himself doesn't use electronics his assistants and underlings do. Moreover even if he were to SOMEHOW force all of his workers to only work with type writers, type writers are far from unbuggable. Using modern tech from wifi enabled devices the NSA and similar feds are able to create really precise HEAT Maps to the point they can make 3d models of rooms and the surrounding area. The guy not knowing shit about tech probably doesn't know this, so say he has a department full of peeps with nothing but type writers, it won't do jack shit from all the datamining being done from mobile devices.

Hell rigging type writers to create magnetic heatmaps and then transmit those to nearby spook receivers also isn't that hard either. Y'all niggers need to read more shit on how to maintain OPSec or just stop posting all together if you're this lazy and lack imagination using pre-existing off the shelf tech.

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Nigger, do you even know what you're typing?

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

Hell the tech has gotten so advanced drones can now see "through" walls almost instantly now with very little lag.

techcrunch.com/2017/06/19/researchers-train-drones-to-use-wi-fi-to-look-through-walls/

Unfortunately Techkike blocks archive.is so the best you're going to get is a pastebin.

pastebin.com/DAtbxaCP

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Do you, you retard?

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Attached: Jewy-Jews.gif (5.83 MB, 450x191)

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Attached: YBnpYri[1].gif (819.18 KB, 484x234)

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Not to mention all they would need to bug the entire department is an audio bug anywhere within earshot of the typewriters and they can use their high end shit to find out exactly what every single typewriter is typing.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

businessinsider.com/wifi-camera-sees-through-walls-2017-5?utm_content=bufferb13b7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

and again see

Just being around smartphone/smart device using niggers, you yourself are now vulnerable to such infringements to privacy. Same goes if you use wifi enabled devices as well. Honestly though this isn't really a novel thing, using Markov Random Field Modeling along with Approximated Field Modeling using Dirac Space theorems of Bra and Ket vectors for simple modeling of wave-light this has been possible for quite some time with any devices that emit EM waves in general. It's just that smart devices cancer has made it possible to get multiple vantage points at a time, in real time for really cheap. Tech people in the past people would have killed for to use.

True creating 3d models using sound is also incredibly feasible as well.

Attached: ascii-holocaust.gif (6.36 KB, 267x240)

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Attached: Concerned-Potato.jpg (84.59 KB, 620x827)

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

So are you going to continue shitposting, or address the points being made? Sakurada being a ludite tier guy won't save him from being bugged by the NSA let alone other foreign SIGINT goons. It didn't stop the US embassies in Russia during the Cold War, it definitely won't stop the Japs getting bugged either. This idea of "the best cyber security is to not have cyber" is laughable, and creates vulnerabilities due to overconfidence. Sure reducing electronics presence makes things harder, but it doesn't make it foolproof in the lightest. But hey continue being a disingenuous faggot while defending a politician of a foreign country, just because the populace of that country are not subhuman niggers.

Or maybe just maybe you yourself are a CIA glow in the dark nigger. Well regardless, last post, since it's clear to me you have nothing to offer in the discussion at hand.

Attached: dexter-shrugs.png (400.58 KB, 571x448)

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

Attached: So-Important.gif (1.95 MB, 500x280)

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Japs are fucking degenerates

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Sorry no gay jewish pedos allowed

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

minister
Cool, how are his administrative skills? Y-you didn't think he was going to write all the code personally, did you?

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

The hackers fear the Samurai!

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Ha, me too.
That's why I wear a lead helmet and never write anything down. This is not me posting.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

Are you a physicist?

youtu.be/THu3ZvAHI9A

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

Pure nostalgia. Fellow 90'sbro.

Also, majority of anime then were also Simpsons tier in terms of suspense and plot progression. Only real good thing was the music.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

90s websites are faster than the shit of today for many things.
I hate the overuse of images everywhere and retarded menus and overlay bars that are forced.
Have some OC, faggots.

Attached: sakurada-the-unhackable-res.jpg (1.38 MB, 2160x3240)

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

Heaven forbid they don't want to spam ads and have fading layouts.