187[bakedalaska/microchip, posobiec]

Spread word please T%4anyoneWhoCollectsQFunds from pussobiec and baked bitch

I am Q

Q+ +++
RAWGR

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-064607.jpg (720x1280, 284.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/top-cheney-aide-in-muellers-sights-as-probe-expands
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off boomer shillnigger. sage

Deep state dncBots4hell

Q+ +++

Chi done niggard plantation cuck

Q+

20 of all Qfunds recovered…#blackops #wetwork

Q+

187bakedalaska aka microchip

187prozackjack aka pussobiec
Recover all Qfunds for III PATRIOTS THAT WERE STOLEN BY THESE MI5/MOSAD/DNC SHILLS

Q

MAGA KAG STORM ON

[BAKEDALASKA, PUSSOBIEC]
Q+ +++

Baked bitch claimiby to be me l9l bajahahahahaha nigguhs please…no wonder he won't show his face…how else could he get laid except claim something he didn't do…bet he is hung like a typical translucent incest shill. #burntalaska #macroanalcunt #macrocuck #faggot #bitch #faketriot #run

Q+ +++

Attached: Screenshot_20181112-161031.jpg (720x1280, 213.72K)

Lol fucking fagggots…keep tryi g to manipulate this shit…more tears in gitmo…whoever doesn't turn over bakedalaska and pussobiec are an enemy of wethepeople, potus, and q.

Q+ +++

Let's go butter cup…will you shills run to the feds or will the people find you first?

Q+

187PUSSIBIEC AKA PROZACKJACK
187BAKEDBITCH

Q+ +++
RAWGR

BakedAlaska has till 9:000 to come clean or there will be no place on earth safe…this is a COPATRIOT op…TURKEY RUSSIA ISRAEL AND AROUBD 1/2 THE WEST. WHERE WILL YOU BASTARDS RUN…YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST OSAMA BIN LADENS??? YOUR NAMES WILL BE BURIED AND USED AS MARKING OTHER FAGGOTBLACKHAT DICK CHOKING FUDGE PACKING FAKETRIOTS.

Q+ +++

Baked bitch the reason why my spelling is so horrid is cause God blessed me with baseball bit sized hands and these touch screens were made for normies like you….hahahahaha

Q

Time to remove them to a black site and use Uncle Sam's Suspenders lol

Q

Uncle Sam's Suspenders

Skin target from hips up

Remove navel

Slide intestines out

Use intestines to suspend lower half of epidermis

Feed warm soft food to watch move through like a rat in a snake

Q

Ticktock…ahhh 5 minutes is long enough…fuck him…187[bakedalaskaAKAmicrochip, prozackjackAKApussobiec]20%ofallQfundsRecovered;) :) 8)

Q+ +++

PENIS
Q++_+–=-djk++_!_!+

Attached: 14300281706e79e5241f1711cf15cdc291e756fd7f23f97173ea42bca29ec595.jpg (646x720, 60.28K)

LEO, VETS AND BLACK OPS AKA WHITE OPS YOU ARE WELCOME TO PARTAKE IN THE RECOVERY OF IIIPATRIOT FUNDS

BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR WETWORK I WANT TO SEE SOME UNIQUE ARTISTIC INTEPRETATION.

MAKE US PROUD!

GOD'S SPEED
Q+ +++

Also creative rulings

(Accident, act of God, etc.)

Remember killing isn't murder when attacked…they have attacked WE THE PEOPLE

Q+ +++

PSALMS 77 80 109

Q+ +++

Let all BIKERS4TRUMP AND 1% MEMBERS 9F ANY CLUB KNOW…

20%OFALLqfundsRECOVERED

Q+ +++
RAWGR

Lol shit y'all could drop them on 18th street in la la land

Q

Haha you thought you could threaten my son's life and get away with it bitch???

MAGA KAG … MAGA OR DIE
Q+ +++

TICKTOCK YIU KN9W THE FEDS ARE ONTO YOU NOW…WHOEVER HARBORS YOU IS AN ENEMY IF WE THE PEOPLE.

HOW IRONIC I WROTE PUTIN LETTING HIM KNOW IF YOU CUCKS CLAIMING TO HAVE STARTED Q ARENT REMOVED I WOULD BE WILLING TO MOVE TO RUSSIA TO SUPPORT THE COPATRIOTS THERE…DUMB ASS CUCKS…YOU THINK TRUMP IS GOING TO LOOSE THE REAL Q user??? NOT TO MENTION I LITERALLY WENT "DARK"(OPPOSITE REALLY) BUT NOT BEFORE CREATING SO MANY LEGAL LOOP HOLES NOT EVEN INTERPOL COULD JERK ME OFF. ID SAY BAKED ALASKA AND PUSSOBIEC HAVE COST US 1BILLION DOLLARS AT A LOW ESTIMATE…NO JOKE. THAT MONEY WAS FOR WE THE PEOPLE. THEY BLEW IT ON THEMSELVES ACTING LIKE IDOLS AND FALSE PROPHETS…NIGHT NIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS.

NIGHT NIGHT SHILLS

SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN

Q+ +++
WWWD

can't be a bot no waaaayyyy

lgbtQ+

QUE Christmas Music

Q

Lol obviously not a bot bitch

Attached: 2018-11-16 08.56.24.jpg (1600x1200, 348.27K)

Told you my hands are yuge

187pussobiec 187bakedbitch

Q

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-090058.jpg (720x1280, 127.14K)

Why doesn't it let me put my email in

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-090314.jpg (720x1280, 213.44K)

Q original email [email protected]

Q+ +++

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-065744.jpg (720x1280, 199.9K)

4Q+ +++PATRIOTS
RAWGR
—————

[BAKEDALASKA(microchimp), M♡♡T, PROZACKJACK(pussobiec)]

WWG1WGA
Q+ +++
RAWGR

NIGHT night faketriots

Q+ +++
RAWGR

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-091747.jpg (720x1280, 242.84K)

Q

Q++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

poopy pants at midnight called the dog cautiously into the fire wind of gibraltar

Attached: 54a4fb89b4d9a0665d5b4e0d355a4834ff3052b3a6775d60d1240faeb3770ddc.jpg (2048x1176, 344.7K)

the above poster is a dbl posting samefag

Baked Alaska ain't shit but a hoebama trick
Pussobiec ain't shit but a end trick

Who is e.L.? Who did he pay off in England for a gag order? Why? What really happened Berkeley 4.15.17? What happened to antifa the following rally??? BAJAHAHA who reallly is SANTA? hahahahahahaha ticktock your clocks been set and your final destination appointment made…I couldn't stop it if I tried…it's part if never forget…this is what happens when you steal funds from WeThePeople.

Q

Q+ +++

Actually haha it like like two devices…after one up was blocked…you don't know h9w many are talking.

Q+

TICKTOCK FAKETRIOT SHILLS

WETHEPEOPLE WILL THAWRT ALL ATTEMPTS OF POLITICAL MANIPULATION…NIGGARD PLANTATION CUCKS. FUCK MK ULTRA…DID YIU ALL ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD FALL FOR IT?

Q+ +++
MAGA

Attached: 2018-11-16 09.33.54.jpg (1600x1200, 417.25K)

tf is going on

Attached: 2018-11-16 09.35.34.jpg (1600x1200, 545K)

the jelly will falter..
The sugar is hardening in congress..
bird is the word
I said a bird bird bird
Q+++++++++++++++++++++

Who the fuck cares?

thedailybeast.com/top-cheney-aide-in-muellers-sights-as-probe-expands

Mueller’s investigators have examined an array of operatives with ties to Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the UAE—including John Hannah, Dick Cheney’s former national security adviser.

Mueller’s team has been looking into the communications and political dealings of John Hannah, the former Cheney adviser who later worked on Trump’s State Department transition team. This includes interactions with Lebanese-American businessman and fixer George Nader, who brokered meetings between foreign dignitaries and team Trump, and Joel Zamel, a self-proclaimed social media guru with deep ties to Israeli intelligence. The Daily Beast previously reported that the three men met with a top Saudi general in the days leading up to Trump’s inauguration to discuss plans to undermine and overthrow the government of Iran.

Hahahahaha why did I post all my tech info on here? Was it to lure you shills? Was it to expose the cucks trying to make attempts of making Trump appear as a white supremacist? Was it to prove to the white hats? Hahaha was it to prove to WEthePEOPLE?!? ALWAYS MORE THAN ONE REASON ALWAYS DOUBLE IF NOT MORE THAN ONE MEANING. THINK PRESIDENTTRUMPGENERAL…ONLY POTUS GOT IT. DUMB ASSES.

Q+ +++
RAWGR

Q

I am hoping some of those “sealed indictments” have meullers name on em

Lol you don't get it…none of it matters it's all just a ticktock n waiting game now. Storm is turned up…Opatriots waking up…world copatriots waking up.

Q+ +++
WWG1WGA
RAWGR

Co*patriots

We the People will FLOOD dc if there is any talk of impeachment. Sorry deep state yall f'n lost! SOrrrre Looozzzzuhs hahahaha

Q

Lol I'm not talking about it till the ones claiming to have started Q are removed from this earth.

Q

I will say however fuck the iranian family who helped set me up with the deep state. MissionSecurity

Q+

4God 4Country 4All

I am Q

4Q+ +++PATRIOTS
RAWGR

Ticktock…

Q+ +++

TICKERY TOCKERY, WE NEED MORE CROCKERY

Q+Q=why

Hahaha FOLLLLLLOOOOW THAT MONEY!!!

4Q+ +++PATRIOTS
WWG1WGA
RAWGR

(I KNOW HOW TO SIGN A LETTER YOU NIGGARD PLANTATION CUCK WHO IS MISSING A CHROMOSOME…YOU JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO READ)

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-102101.jpg (720x1280, 287.54K)

Fuck off with your faggotry, kike.

Lol or what chu faggot ass bitch?

Q+ +++

Lmfao

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-104003.jpg (720x1280, 196.89K)

Ironic the soros neo shill fucking says don't drop it…bajahahahaha f'n Prozac jack

Q+

Bakedalaska you know there is no where you can go to hide your #fuglymug

Q+ +++

Can we upload audio??? I can hold my tongue out while acting like bumbleBot Baked bitch microchip the liberal analcunt cum dumpster lmfao

Q

How much dncDonkey dick has that faggot fluffed? I bet bakedalaska could go as bakedCumguzzler

Q

Do you think he visits the autists and tries to induce them with reach arounds and pumpkins?

Q

Blumpkins*

We need memes of these FAGGOTS replaced in every monica Lewinsky meme…"not milk" or do you shills remember the Kmart poster section

Q

Hahahaha whoop booiii 5his is gonna be fun. I'm beyond calm but if the cia contracted me for some wet work on pussobiec and bakedchimp…I would :)

Q

So you little work shills

Ding ding fight on

Q

Soros shills*

Really did you think I didn't know how to expose you fucks? Bajahahahahahaha it is all part of the plan.

Q