Muellar is Charging Assange

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

You no good fucking shill faggots lied and said Trump was doing this. Turns out it was the DeepPedoState.

Fuck you! Zig Forums is getting hit with disinfo by the Alt-Right's new pro-democrate strategy.

rawstory.com/2018/11/ex-fbi-counter-intel-chief-newly-revealed-assange-charges-may-part-muellers-plan-target-trump/

the strategy for Mueller is to tell us the story of a corrupt president through the indictments of others,”
“Understand that our intelligence community has Wikileaks covered like a blanket — as if they are a foreign adversary,” he revealed. “So when Trump sees questions he doesn’t like to answer, he might be realizing that Mueller has so much more on the classified side than anyone ever realized.”

And maybe –just maybe — that is [spying] coverage of Julian Assange and Wikileaks and their role with the Russians in the release of emails during the presidential campaign,” Figliuzzi continued. “We have to wait and see.”

businessinsider.com/julian-assange-wikileaks-indictment-doj-mueller-russia-investigation-2018-11

Assange and WikiLeaks are at the center of the special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 US election.

In recent days, speculation has mounted that he will charge certain individuals in connection with WikiLeaks' activities during the election, including the longtime GOP strategist Roger Stone and the far-right conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi.

Attached: white-wizard.jpg (87.24 KB, 501x386)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-ceasefire-in-gaza-a-turning-point-for-hamas-and-netanyahu

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Assange is an israeli puppet, good riddance

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Nigger, the fact trump is president means he can RIGHT NOW put a stop to ALL of this shit. ALL OF IT, RIGHT NOW. But he has not even lifted a fucking finger and instead allowed it all to drag on FOR TWO YEARS.
But we got muh fucking tax cuts for rich jews.
assange is based
no hes a puppet
no hes dead
no he's literally a wizard genetically engineered for his purpose in life
Will you faggots finally decide?

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

Trump is working for the deep state, otherwise you would never hear about him, let alone see him become the President.

Julian ass anger
nope

He should be judged by his actions, and not wild speculations. Did this man do anything to contribute to our cause, or he did something against it? What's the final score?

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Sage negated. Same shill

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

trump is president means he can RIGHT NOW put a stop to ALL of this shit.
Yes, he loves his own persecution goy. He loves having his son charged with treason, goy!

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

OP doesn't know assange is already dead and hasn't been seen in almost 2 years
he was an enemy to us regardless.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Another sage (1)

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

everyone I don't like is the same person

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

In other news Trump also put a stick up Netenyahu's ass and made him call for a ceasefire with hamas but shills with their will not report it.

The deal was brokered by Egypt and Qatar, with apparent encouragement from the Trump Administration

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-ceasefire-in-gaza-a-turning-point-for-hamas-and-netanyahu

Daddy issues and low iq about Trump not going full Hitler upsets them. I bet if they were in early 1945 they would kvetch about Hitler begging the shitskins to help him and call him compromised.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MUELLAR CHARGING DON JR. AND ASSANGE WITH SPYING!

Attached: rape-victim-and-fbi-lie-face.jpg (41.44 KB, 462x469)

William Green
William Green

Daddy issues and low iq about Trump not going full Hitler upsets them. I bet if they were in early 1945 they would kvetch about Hitler begging the shitskins to help him and call him compromised.
Fo course. Hitler wasn't AltRight

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Sure buddy.

Attached: trump-niggers.jpg (107.56 KB, 640x640)
Attached: 05e048c9e66380283f5b4c77ce871acfe52b2e709781289760a5cb6229a2547b.png (1.11 MB, 1170x1155)

Justin Price
Justin Price

<Thinks sage is a downvote.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Attached: 16112018190158.jpg (169.42 KB, 880x929)

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

may

John Gomez
John Gomez

Trust The Plan.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

What goalposts have I moved satan?

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Why are you upset about tax cuts? We all got them, I save like 4k a year. The taxes on the wealthy are already ridiculous.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Mueller should go indict himself.

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

What plan?

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

The Yinon Plan

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

The plan to ensure the US is never run by a white person ever again?

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

If I was not a US citizen and living in some other country, and the US indicted me, I would laugh at it, like the two dozen Russians already indicted are doing.

Attached: trump-won-again.jpg (61.59 KB, 750x744)

Colton Long
Colton Long

I would laugh
And then wake up in the middle of the night to a black bag being thrown over your head.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Thinks sage is a downvote.
No just shill comments

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Doesn't anybody find it interesting that Assange won Trump the election, and now Assange is getting charged?

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

Everything bad that happens is Trump's fault.
Not the jews, never the jews