White & Jewish New York Liberals Are Kvetching Hard Because of Forced School Desegregation

GET A LOAD OF THESE FUCKING RACISTS

USSR-born Jewish Journalist Karol Markowicz speaks out against racial-integration and niggerification of NYC public schools

archive.is/F334t

Time and time again White liberals don't speak up until the nigger is at their doorstep, ruining their child's education, and niggering up their communities. Even this Jew came out to opine against the niggerification of good white/asian public schools. Back in the fifties and sixties there was an acronym to describe this liberal hypocrisy…NIMBY or not in my backyard. Integration in the minds of white liberals was always a problem for other people. It was a problem for white Southerners and a handful of whites in northern cities in close approximation to black neighborhoods. Just like today those white liberals saw the world through a detached and cloistered academic lens with very little of their own skin in the game.

Attached: kek.jpg (399x385 69.23 KB, 48.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ytqrI
reddit.com/r/nyc/comments/9sz2co/nycs_school_diversity_plan_could_lead_to_another/
snew.github.io/r/nyc/comments/9sz2co/nycs_school_diversity_plan_could_lead_to_another/
dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte
archive.fo/jEVCe
slate.com/human-interest/2016/06/the-upper-west-side-is-new-york-s-latest-school-integration-battleground.html
archive.fo/pzfJy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_senior_thesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this shit is so 1960s. How can anyone seriously advocate for forced diversification in current year? How can anyone take them seriously when they do?

I did a quick search to see how the left is responding to this and found this thread. Now I'm going to spend the rest of my weekend doxing these NYC redditors. They need to feel the wrath for opposing their beloved diversity they've spent decades shoving down innocent people's throats.

archive.is/ytqrI
reddit.com/r/nyc/comments/9sz2co/nycs_school_diversity_plan_could_lead_to_another/

Attached: Capture.PNG (1021x142, 15.74K)

Tell him he's lying if he says the effects won't be known for ten years. Tell him to look at the 50-year track-record of desegregation success stories.

user, I've never posted on reddit in my life and I don't plan on starting now.

stay pure my dude

Jewgle says a place called Borough Park is the jew neighborhood. There's no way any diversity plans affect jews in any NATO country.

Me first. Me first.

THIS
It's perfect time to have them eat themselves. Didn't one of their beloved kikes say something like, "always make your enemy live up to their own words"?

Attached: Capture.PNG (1456x1851, 282.03K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (953x820, 536.29K)

did

It's wrong on so many levels.
I for one won't let my child grow up in a de-segregated community; he needs to be influenced by the groundbreaking influence of multi-culturalism.
There are just too many opportunities that are presented to oneself in a diverse, rich neighborhood with the vibrant cultures of Africa, the Middle East, and South America.
It would be a great shame to have him miss out on that chance, and I for one won't be a part of it.

That's nothing new but it's important enough to repost and always inform everyone whenever it happens.
They advocate for societal destruction hoping other will deal with it until it reaches their front door.
It's always the champagne liberals that virtue signal with hidden hope that things don't change so they can continue to have something to complain about.

At a certain point, it becomes easier to shoot leftists in their heads instead of argue with them.

Less than human. All I can do is laugh and nurse thoughts of genocide.

Attached: 7a43a40f2c8ee649837f0bd3d7a4c8e5ca90ca445f1edbf8f9839fcad4b8af0.jpg (300x300, 23.93K)

de Blasio's mayor until 2021. New York, New York…

Why not raise him in Africa? That would be the ultimate experience for him. You could save a lot of money on living expenses too.

That point was passed in March, 1609

BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA
Now the kikes and libshits get to see what happens when double-digit IQ niggers and beaners beat up and steal from their kids and disrupt their kids' educations. They'll also get to find out what it's like to cry out for help, demanding their children's safety be ensured, only to be first ignored, then doxxed, harassed, fired from your job, and denounced as ray-ciss.

That quote was said by Saul Alinsky, essentially the left's Sun Tzu and one of the all-time giga-kikes.

Attached: laughing_panda.jpg (658x350, 48.25K)

ateapartyof2 is in this thread, right?

NIMBY was environmental shit, jackass.

WHAAAAAHH??? WOAHHHH

Attached: 241456799.gif (466x350, 1.47M)

Good. I hope their kids are killed by niggers.

not news tbh, who's going to openly call them out on it? sure we can here, but where else can you do it and not get banned or "downvoted" into obscurity and then banned?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I really hope that redditor is under 18

Ya don't say? Not so fun now, is it?

Attached: smug white person.jpg (720x720, 125.72K)

replace reddit.com with snew.github.io and you can see the removed comments
snew.github.io/r/nyc/comments/9sz2co/nycs_school_diversity_plan_could_lead_to_another/

Why on earth would you be so deluded as to think that any leftist agenda exists in a vacuum? The "environmentalist" shit, the gun control shit, the diversity shit, it all leads to the same end. Full and total government control.

Turn on the tv lately (don't recommend)? White people are the enemy, and diversity means anti-white. Do the math.
because fear. Social media is possibly the biggest instrument of fear the world has ever know. The power of fear to motivate people is surpassed by nothing.

Goddamn I love being white

Attached: faggotniggers.jpg (690x500, 51.79K)

I've gotta get a jean jacket

At least this is a well presented OP, for once.

hey, that article is from 09/29/18
thats almost 2 months ago

still, nice to know that liberals getting a taste of their own medicine means that they're less likely to stay liberal

seems like some percentage of leddit shitlibs would defend whites if they correctly perceived us as the victim (and of course, the remainder never will)

Attached: 7238381810c81dcb48fbc3daf6832ef8bd4d7231fcbc539704c4216b50c0a191.jpg (640x519, 29.16K)

fucking white privilege

onigger did it for 8 years and even gov susidized the shitskins to be able to move/aforde living in white areas all across the US.The jew weaponize non whites to flood us out and have for 1k years or more.Its how they degrade society whites create because they hate the power we have that shits on their chosen ones narrative not to mention the free pass it gives them to push libshit down your throat because muh minority rights and shit goy while they take you to the cleaners and leave nothing but an empty shell.Hence why we keep kicking them out when we should just be killing them all until not one man woman or child is left of those disgusting parasites.
WAKE UP WHITE MAN

ALL SHITSKINS MUST BE EXTERMINATED

You know what's the most fun thing? Not living in US and looking at how republicans cheer at the fact that democrats are going to sink into shit together with them. I have seen like 2 niggers in my whole life, feels good man.

this character is j*wish.

Attached: jew.png (767x185, 27.34K)

Damn, no wonder they had to outlaw smoking ads.

dumb commies never learn they are only foot soldiers as a means to an end, these tards are near their end because the actual power elites passing the decisions down dont give a shit if u are white or black or jewish or atheist. they just put you into whatever "npc race/class" your personal traits favor, then they use you. either you read all sides of an issue and as much as possible, especially history and law and become a real human like the philosophers touted or youre an npc because none of your thoughts are your own, they are just pushed in like the shit in ur asshole.

Attached: ef992c5334a2f908e2ff00f1464f07b30bff85143e849ba7b25543699f136d21.png (904x1510 595.32 KB, 678.16K)

That'sthejoke.jpg

Call out the national guard. Point the rifles at the jewish children and force them to march into a ghetto school.

the hidden comments are the best
they are bending over backwards to try to justify not wanting this

Attached: leftist_logic.png (915x577, 67.22K)

That's the thing though: they really are stupid. It's not an opinion or a viewpoint. The overwhelming majority of them are objectively unintelligent, sometimes only a step or 2 above literal retardation.

Kek.

This is just like what happened with (((Samantha Bee))) and her kike daily show husband keeping niggers out of their kikehood.
dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte
archive.fo/jEVCe
slate.com/human-interest/2016/06/the-upper-west-side-is-new-york-s-latest-school-integration-battleground.html
archive.fo/pzfJy

This is the reality of libtards and the rich libtards most of all in their gated mansions like (((michael moore))) who lives in the whitest hood he can find, do as I say but not me oh no!

Attached: PD9hz9b.jpg (644x644, 162.48K)

>niggers get easy tests because of ((( affermitive action )))
Yea, nothing new.

Attached: 1542476937629.jpg (400x392, 41.85K)

One fascinating aspect of liberals is who dishonest they really are, they'll do anything they can to promote shitskins and Virtue Signal out their butthole but damned if it happens personally near them in their backyard. Worst is when confronted on this, they'll make up all kinds of mental gymnastics to prove how white flight or whatever else they do isn't racist. For example, the Urbandictionary definition of 'white flight'

Like Jesus Christ, at least we're honest about how much he hate living around shitskins. Just fucking say it. There's a reason Southerners are so racist, look at the fucking demographic maps by race. The biggest virtue signaling subhumans are the ones who do not have to personally deal with shitskins on a daily basis in their backyard.

And we need a new word for these types of leftists, which turns out to be the majority of them looking at the demographic and politics maps. Every single last one of them should be confronted on this issue until they're shamed out of not being liberal idiots anymore.

These
Do it

Constantly constantly making excuses. Dishonest liberal fucks. By their logic, we should remove affirmative action (and we should) but guess what happens when you confront them about this. The left are such unbearable liars. Just admit it already and nobody including you will have to deal with them anywhere ever again.

the smugness is overwhelming sheesh, someone ram some statistics up ateapartyof2 ass.

honestly if the Jews were ever forced to live like poor white people they would commit suicide and take their families with them. I remember a case years ago where some rich guy in the UK lost his fortune and killed his wife, daughter and then set fire to the house with himself in it lol

The absolute most dirt-poor of Jews are usually still middle class or upper middle class in absolute terms. I'm sure for a lot of Jews it's considered oppressive anti-Semitism for them to have to do things like take out their own trash or cook their own meals. I've never seen nor heard of a Jewish family living in a rural trailer park surrounded by meth addicts and professional copper thieves, and the only connection Jews have to the black ghettos is that they're usually the slumlords who own all the Section 8 buildings, which they never visit or do any maintenance on.

Isn't that ironic?

But sjWiki says facts are racist.

Attached: images.jpg (381x132, 12.42K)

go up

A MESSAGE TO THE WHITE MIDDLE CLASS

Same, friend.

Attached: 1486462291218.jpg (976x555, 95.98K)

#SchoolsSoWhite

Alinsky is the retard version of Sun Tzu though, and it doesn't mention how misuse of their rules can backfire on them.

Attached: teaching-mentally-retarded-children-module-4.jpg (423x600, 153.58K)

Attached: tpb.jpg (1024x683, 81.55K)

White flight where, Alaska?

Thats a great info pic.

>This is the reality of libtards and the rich libtards most of all in their gated mansions like (((michael moore))) who lives in the whitest hood he can find, do as I say but not me oh no!
Thats the whole point. What these shitlibs are trying to create is another mexico. Extremely wealthy upper class with an extremely poor lower class. Nothing in the middle.

a

Are you retarded? Most of those people are Scottish. Julian is Greek or some shit.

the girl on the left appears to be covering her nose

And last but not least, Shitlery Clintoon's guru..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_senior_thesis

In 1969, Hillary Rodham wrote a 92-page senior thesis for Wellesley College about community organizer Saul Alinsky entitled "There Is Only the Fight . . . : An Analysis of the Alinsky Model." The thesis is now available.[1]

While the work by Rodham as a college student was the subject of much speculation in articles and biographies of Hillary Rodham Clinton in the 1990s, access to the thesis was limited by the college, at the request of the Clinton White House, during her time as first lady.

Attached: 2014-rhm-letters-to-alinsky-published1.jpg (1050x750, 239.62K)

Really? Interesting. Can you flesh this out for us?

FTFY

Nice to see them called out on it.

That was an awesome vengeful screed. thx

ROI says we can't just yet sarge.

Well, all the niggers in high school stopped hanging out with me and got attitude once Spike Lee started making movies, so this isn't new.

The one about pushing a negative through to becoming a positive is one they constantly misread. It's supposed to mean "when you have lemons, make lemonade" not "if the riot is still on past midnight, start after the cops too."

It seems to me that this Alinsky shit really depends a hell of a lot on white people being "nice" and accepting what is mainly guilt based horse shit.

When they start pushing people who are inherently not "nice" then the entire Alinsky rule set flies out the window.

IOW don't try that shit if Pinochet is president for life.

Attached: africa adopt regret cuck.jpg (583x629 92.75 KB, 69.77K)

On one hand there's some minor satisfaction at seeing these jews get a taste of their own filthy medicine, but on the larger strategic scale of affairs, there's not much here to gloat over.

It appears that the main movers of the entire jew ponzi scam, the entire jew brainwashing cult really don't give a flying fuck about their own people and once they have fulfilled their purpose they're only too happy to throw them to the wolves with the goyim too. These Jew York kikenvermin may be out of pocket , may be greatly inconvenienced by all this nigger nonsense but if it forces them to move to Israel and live in much more uncomfortable and poorer circumstances then it's all to the greater good of the Rothchild grand scheme.

oh, wow

Pretty much every time you deal with (((them))) you get the Frog and the Scorpion.

Bump

how is diversity a bad thing? i was thoroughly redpilled by the age of 10.

Letting niggers live here after the civil war was a mistake. The only reason “uncle toms” were so docile was because they had the black beaten out of them.