FREE MONEY FOR WHITES

Background (TL;DR): (((Vimeo))) stole $5,000 from Ryan Dawson, and by contacting [email protected], we MIGHT get that money for us.

In this thread, we need to brainstorm on HOW we can get the money if we "lost" the account that bought the movie. Pic related is the response I got after trying to get MY MONEY back with an email NOT connected to a vimeo account.

BTW, you can make a free account with mail.com

Attached: FREE MONEY.PNG (589x423, 16.55K)

PROTIP: Get a woman's name.

Attached: 225 B.mp4 (960x540 4.1 MB, 2.15M)

No wonder Zig Forums is being raided, they are trying to slide this thread

Who is Ryan Dawson?

The state of Zig Forums.

this is an election fraud slide thread

He's the Zig Forumsack during our golden age that released the FOIAs to Zig Forums. He is the reason we know of:

- the 5 dancing Israelis (he found and posted the 5-6 pages from the FBI, as well as the 2-3 pages from the police).
- the BOMBS in the building (he found and posted the information regarding the BOMBS IN THE TWIN TOWERS via the vans in the basement)
- how Israelis took off the fireproofing of the WTC as well as the sprinkler system (he found and posted the DOCUMENTS that showed that the Israeli company that moved right before 9/11 was the same company that contracted the Israelis that TOOK OFF THE FIREPROOF and DAMAGED THE SPRINKLER SYSTEM)

Isn't that the rednigger weeaboo who moved to gookland to teach karate or something?

Nice videos, no wonder this thread is being slid

((( )))
What are you so nervous about, kike-kun? We all know the election is filled of people that support those that did 9/11 (IRAHELL).

Attached: 2d587cbe4fc968441466201452e678854d3461e0179c1fc3e7854277f99a3b53.png (900x900 25.29 KB, 97.83K)

NICE

Attached: 1390713495486.jpg (800x472, 34.3K)

Sorry I'm a newfag, but are you telling me 8/pol/ (because of Ryan Dawson) has evidence that Israel planted explosives on the (((twin towers)))?? This is huge, I've never heard of documents proving that there were explosives in the towers! How come more people are not talking about Zig Forums and Ryan Dawson. If this is true, Ryan Dawson is literally the hero of 8/pol/.

How did I lived so long without hearing about the explosives found in the Twin Towers? How did I lived so long without knowing the person who found those documents (Ryan Dawson)?

OP is FBI. Report and hide his shit thread.

Attached: 4df9c2bbddc4413db4bc2758f2bfc9a3ae3af1f15d4759f57b880b0a548ba745.png (547x603, 19.67K)

He's also anti-White.

How come this is the first time seeing this video, despite going through 2 GB of info I downloaded from a Zig Forums folder online?

This is the first time I've seen something actually redpilling on 8/pol/… and NO, Q and Trump's time travel are not real redpills.

bump this for something we can unify behind

Don't encourage him.

Bullshit, I've just started watching Ryan Dawson's videos and he was just asked about this. I liked his answer because that's the same answer White America would give. You sound like you are trying to (((D&C))) 8/pol/ from the only true hero Zig Forums has even had.

Again, I just gone through 2 GB of Zig Forums redpills and this thread is the most redpilled thing I've seen. How come you guys never told me that Ryan Dawson was the guy that found and posted GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS that proved Israel put explosives on the building?

Posting more secret never before seen footage of 9/11.

Attached: d8a.png (640x960, 728.56K)

What does this girl know about 9/11?

Attached: 3c764ca040868cdecd68fe5e2330ecca2c0af33e91e9e27456589ac0ca5cd55c.gif (300x281, 634.03K)

Doesnt anyone have those pictures of that company out of israel who bought a whole flood of the wtc weeks before the 9/11? They had triangle type explosive laid into the walls i think.

Do you have GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS that proved Israel put explosives in the building?

If you don't post any government documents linking Israel to explosives in the WTC, it will show everyone that you are a kike trying to kill this thread.
YOUR MOVE.

You've forced my hand. I concede. Here is the document you requested.

Attached: 9-11 linked to israel.jpg (480x360, 21.2K)

I'm surprised Dawson hasn't committed suicide by shooting himself with a shotgun in the back of the head, yet.

I think the company that you're talking about is Zim Shipping. They not only moved right before 9/11, but they were the ones that (((contracted))) the 6 Israelis that (((worked))) on the sprinkler system on 9/11.

Hmmm… I wonder why the sprinkler system (((failed))) on 9/11?

Dman it, where are those pictures of the same flood they was took'n of being the same flood where the plane hit?

That might happen soon. He said he's going to pick up the COPIES of the pictures of the (((high fivers))) (people that filmed and high-fived when the planes hit).

Also, the ORIGINAL pictures and video were (((destroyed))) back in 2014. How does it feel being an American, where your own FBI (((destroys))) video evidence of jews celebrating the twin towers being hit by airplanes?

I know which one you're talking about, let me see if I can find them.

here

Attached: Correlation 2.jpg (975x563, 85.11K)