Blacks Before Illegals

Saw this on another board but got slid by the (((mods)))
Great divide and conquer tactic we can use to fracture the left and cause major infighting.

Basic plan is to post these flyers all over your cities, neighborhoods, college campuses, and universities.

Since most blacks in America already hold this belief that they are above the Mexicans and illegal immigrants any reaction given by the left or the media will anger one side or the other.

Attached: 1541642249205~2.png (1063x1379, 104.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
theguardian.com/world/2007/mar/18/usa.paulharris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

With Zimmerman and countless other cases even right now with Chipotle kikes appropriating Mexican cuisine and culture to make a buck then firing an actual Mexican and woman in a management position it's pretty clear they already throw Latinos under the bus. Once they become majority, the left doesn't have a prayer to these Catholic guiltless spics.

muh nigger optics

Attached: trump-kanye.jpg (618x410, 45.77K)

Do it, help this turn into something user.

Optics-cucking and cynically exploiting fracture points within the enemy camp are not the same thing.

They sound like the same thing.

Just a reminder that any attempt to drive a wedge between niggers and the Democrat party only justifies the Democrats "Republicans are evil racist" propaganda. Niggers are the property of the Democrat party. Democrats will always out pander Republicans when it comes to niggers.

Attached: 1595436746389.png (1000x878, 743.63K)

It's not optics, you dumb autist. It's a hopeless, ultimately doomed to boomerang project aimed at sowing discord between racial enemies and splitting their political organization.

D&C has a lot more potential on Democratic constituents, it's true. And niggers are as easy to manipulate as children, so no problemo there. So why do I have a bad feeling about this op?

Attached: Two_Niggers.jpg (389x238, 49.3K)

That sounds a lot like optics.

Reminder that niggers hate faggots too.

Attached: Tranny_nigger.png (902x535, 472.46K)

Want to know what you sound like, Jamal?

This

Destroying the Democrat party would actually take zero effort, just look what happened with OWS. All you need is the progressive stack and it's all over from there. I hope the spics ethnically cleanse every last nigger on earth with israeli and arab backing like they do now in their own.

Which reminds me, one could also try pitting fags, trannies, and feminists (especially those of a "trans-exclusive radical feminist bend) against one another. There's also the divide between "black feminism" and "white feminism," as well as the fact that shitskins can be easily turned against the jews and Israel.

Attached: qvzzjx64lsm01.jpg (1066x600, 58.35K)

sure thing, chaim.

Attached: jewrat.jpg (600x600, 30.03K)

Reminder to faggots taking the bait to filter morons like these. Stupid NPCniggers are not welcome here.

Nice idea, and it might work on the rabble in the streets, but remember that "black leaders" and "trans activist leaders" and "senior feminists" all bump into each other on payday when the Jews are shoveling out the cash. They know better than to derail the gravy train, no matter how much cognitive dissonance it causes to connect oppressed pedos with niggers in prison and immigrant rapists with emotionally fragile Jewess college co-eds.

Attached: It_Has_Come_to_This.jpg (2970x1980, 1.91M)

Not if they're D&C'ed properly they won't. The obvious purpose of the OP is to make it a lose/lose situation. Anyone too stupid to see that is too stupid to be posting here.

BASED

BLACK

GUYS

Attached: rthedonald.jpg (480x360, 15.71K)

ITT: Shills shilling shills

Takes one user LARPing as some mentally ill oppressed tranny or otherkin muslim convert to destroy them. Who wants to do it?

You see this for its political potential, but there's a lot of truth in it.
For every scrap of services and welfare illegals suck up, there's less for our own citizen population, that depend on the same services.
I'm not saying the potential for breaking up enemy forces is not there, but the serious reality is that this statement is absolutely true.

The money pie cannot be constantly divided up among more and more people, without the slices getting smaller and smaller. And we have far more responsibility to an American citizen, than some interloping foreigner.

Attached: giphy-20.gif (245x186, 1.74M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

LOL NO

FILTERED DUMB NIGGER

NOBODY CARES IF YOU FILTER THEM, IT'S NOT A DOWNVOTE

niggers and spics already hate eachother, this sort of thing takes care of itself. effort's better spent on your own people, user

okay now you're filtered

Attached: 8-bit_schlomo.jpg (574x587, 161.91K)

sage

Lol look at the bot forgetting to turn off sage after ip-hopping
Keep up the good work OP

Wow, look at how the government suppresses hispanic on the poor black victim crime stats!

Those dirty spics better pay for this!

Attached: crime-stats.png (620x297, 145.93K)

I like the plan OP.

Although the flyer is a nice idea, this would work on a larger scale with social media. Niggers are always on their phones.

We increase these fears (like entitlements and work being stolen) among minority groups till they actually start attacking each other. Whites will wonder what the fuck is wrong with these savages.

Hell, you can even say "black Americans before Mexican Americans" and it might work well. Anything to drive that wedge further.

It might get called out as a right wing psy op, but it wouldn't matter because blacks would take the bait either way. I support this.

How could they even spin this one against us? Their slander and lies has no power if we do this. What, are they going to claim that "those evil white supremacists did this"?

Attached: absolute kek.png (378x357, 62.65K)

DO IT FAGGOT
you have to post them on a mexican business or building to trigger the media

They're african.

Oh look, kikechan refugee is getting butthurt his OP is kuso.

Holy fucking shit.
BUMP
This is genius

Need to emphasize the violent long term program of ethnic cleansing of blacks by hispanics in E. LA . That will wake up a fuck of a lot of nigs.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

theguardian.com/world/2007/mar/18/usa.paulharris

Gang mayhem grips LA
A bloody conflict between Hispanic and black gangs is spreading across Los Angeles. Hundreds are dying as whole districts face the threat of ethnic cleansing. Paul Harris reports from the epicentre of America's new urban warfare
Paul Harris

@paulxharris
Sun 18 Mar 2007 00.04 GMT First published on Sun 18 Mar 2007 00.04 GMT
Shares
Father Greg Boyle keeps a grim count of the young gang members he has buried. Number 151 was Jonathan Hurtado, 18 - fresh out of jail. Now the kindly, bearded Jesuit mourns him. 'The day he got out I found him a job. He never missed a day. He was doing really well,' Boyle says.
But Hurtado made a mistake: he went back to his old neighbourhood in east Los Angeles. While sitting in a park, Hurtado was approached by a man on a bike who said to him: 'Hey, homie, what's up?' He then shot Hurtado four times. 'You can't come back. Not even for a visit,' says Boyle, who has worked for two decades against LA's gang culture.

This is solid.

I think also with gay idea promoting some kind of slogan like "We are not your fetish" to pit straight black men against white gay men would be a sound stratergy also.

Attached: teniente.jpg (900x609, 412.65K)

I hate civnat bullshit but it does seem like a pretty good D&C strat. I don't think the votes matter but it could have a trickle down effect in disturbing this gay society.

How about you do your own work you lazy white fuck?

We're not gonna get to genocide them anytime soon so why not?

Do not underestimate the ability of golems to double-think.

I guess you've never been to Iowa. Most our niggers are just inferior people, but most of the spics here are literal orcs.

You lack basic intelligence. Fuck off.

Bump for worth a shot.

if it looks like civnat bullshit then it's actually a good thing, since the_zognald morons could go along with it.

Attached: iu-1.jpeg (474x237, 19.6K)

friendly reminder that the niggers will NEVER vote republicuck no matter what, unless all GOP were nigger themselves.

Not that I give a shit about niggervotes, but your logic doesn't hold. Niggers vote democrat and not all democrats are niggers. In short, you're an idiot.

Who said anything about getting niggers to vote Republican? Stop derailing a good thread

Solid idea, spread it.

This is a great idea OP, we should deport the blacks before the illegals.

Part of the successful redpills with cuckservatives have come from underlining the sheer ingratitude of blacks.