LITTLE ADAM SCHITT

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1064216956679716864

archive.is/QvSWP

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Trump-tweet-little-Adam-Schitt.png (50.5 KB, 640x438)

Other urls found in this thread:

owlcation.com/humanities/Punctuation-of-Conversation
archive.fo/MJ0W3/image
talmudunmasked.com/

Jose James
Jose James

Funny but not worthy of a thread. Call me when Trump does something about it. And gas yourself for making this slide thread.

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

it's a trump tweet thread
Should be an auto-prune at this point.

James Sanders
James Sanders

Haha look at Trump tweet insults haha so based!!!!!

You half-chan MAGApede faggots need to stop sucking so much Zionist cock and stick to your own board

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

You kikes all work in teams now? Or are you just a fast little IP hopper?

Sage because retarded thread. Funny, but retarded.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Exactly. We need to start a thread that tracks Trump’s tweets and shows whether he actually followed through. I can think of a couple of recent ones he failed to follow through on:
1) South Africa farm murders
2) birthright citizenship

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

I love how anything Trump-related always triggers the fuck out of you. For anons that say so much about how voting doesn't matter and how both parties are kiked, I notice you never say a negative thing about any individual Dems. You give blanket responses, then continue the narrative of how kiked Trump is and how he's apparently the only one controlled while the rest of them are just doing his bidding.

Attached: bingo-cy-plus-3b.png (954.35 KB, 1194x1437)
Attached: IMG-2467.PNG (285.8 KB, 614x491)

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Ot's not a slide thread. What Am I sliding? Pro-commie Corbyn thread? I just like Trump trolling and the salt mine it creates. We need to "normalise" world leaders trolling the left and being blunt on things like Twitter.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

WHAT!?!?!?!
Trump posted on Twitters?!?!!
GROUNDBREAKING

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

Couldn't agree more. The shitposting twatter crap was funny for awhile but if he's going to keep doing it he needs to show something for it otherwise it's just gay

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

So, where's the wall?
Where's our pure White ethnostate?

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

That's nice trump tweeted and is giving them shit, but its distracting from the fact that there is no wall and population growth of Mexicans far exceed whites in Texas.

NICE TWEET, BUT IN A COUPLE YEARS TEXAS WILL TURN BLUE.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Where did anyone say he was actually Hitler?

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

You don't seem to understand influence. SJWs are sort of right when they say Trump ys "radicalising" and "making people racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic etc." except we don't acknowledge those ridiculous words. Trump is just making people speak politically incorrect, or in other words normally, again.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

imkamphy is just doing his job

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

Go back to reddit.

Liam Green
Liam Green

Fuck Trump.
Go back to reddit.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Global report.

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Nobody pretends that any individual dem is secretly Hitler.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

everyone is kampfy

Still waiting for that ban from the first global report you kikes made weeks ago.

Attached: IMG-2368.JPG (80.16 KB, 704x400)

Oliver King
Oliver King

If Trump was literally Hitler then he'd cause the USA to go to war, lose and leave a lot of the country destroyed and millions of people killed in the process. Then afterwards have the country cut in half for 40 years with half of it under Communist control.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

<LITTLE ADAM SCHITT
t is close to f on keyboard
<not close enough
Must be nice to never fear getting twitter banned.
kek

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Can you jewish fucks ever stop talking about Bad Orange Man? Thousands of American politicians and hundreds of thousands of bureaucrats, and you hooknose niggers want to drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf hurr durr did ya hear about drumpf?!
you're pedantic, shallow, simple, and tediously boring, and that's just some of the reasons why your shitty tribe of ugly desert criminals belongs in ovens

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Shills certainly do in regards to Trump so they can pretend that Zig Forums heiled him as the next coming Hitler to further their own sad attempts at blackpilling. These are the same niggers that pretend anyone took the God Emperor meme seriously thinking it somehow leverages their position more.

Attached: IMG-2422.PNG (162.15 KB, 780x720)

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

I dunno man, I haven't seen people gutsy enough to even use "Tranny" on Youtube since like 2006.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Trump curse is real Tread lightly Fags insult the savior of western civilization at your own pearl

The Golden Don has spoken and his word is his bond his integrity is beyond that of basement dweller you haven't the slightest clue how much sacrifice this brave soul has done to protect your rights to jew bash via the internet super highway you all disgust me and you should all be ashamed have you no shame Shame i say You dogs have no shame to have shame you must first have Honor your distain for Making America great again sickens ME my god you will all reap what you sow Donald Trump is a Hero and heros deserve better

Seriously though
What happened to the wall ?

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

so they can pretend that Zig Forums heiled him as the next coming Hitler
No, Zig Forums most certainly didn't. The RenTech/Parscale/Kushner moderation and shill brigades did that while mass banning every serious poster who provided OVERWHELMING evidence over decades that Trump was an owned, bottom-feeding kike plant. Then we get smug posts from trash like you retconning the whole thing like nobody remembers. Filtered.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

You ask that question like you're unaware of the corrupted fucks in the other branches defying him at the behest of their kike masters at every turn. Why do you think everyone is pissed off? They're seeing this shit, and it's only making Dems look worse by the day, and the average normie take a closer look at those hooknoses behind the curtain.

Attached: IMG-2686.JPG (26.59 KB, 413x395)

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

this is team imkamphy's life

this is what they do

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Filtered

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

LIFFLE ADAM SCHIFF
WHAT THE FUCK!?
I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION NOW, BOT.

John Nelson
John Nelson

This deserves a thread in 8nu/pol/

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Maybe not monetised people. Although I'm sure I've heard Pewdiepie say it and I've only watched a few of his videos. But I've heard other people say it. Owen Benjamin says it all the time. I think Steven Crowder does too. I'm sure RamZPaul does.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Shills paid by the Clinton Foundation hyped the idea retard. And pretending that Kushner was never viewed as the slimy little kike he is makes you more obvious in your own bullshit. I am going to act smug because here you name those orgs, but not CTR/SHAREBLUE and the likes who shilled like mad on here to try and make Hillary less shit than she is. On top of derailing the pizzagate dig threads, and anything revolving around tavistock. You kikes still whine about the filters despite people knowing that the reason those were in place was to fuck with the FBI's own algorithms so those topics could be discussed with minimal shilling. Oh, and let's also not forget the college kids who were made to shill for Hillary for extra credit as part of their social activism courses.

Attached: IMG-2018.PNG (86.64 KB, 698x658)

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Oh look it's the easily recognizable trumpshill.

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Global report.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

I wish I got paid for this nigger. But I do this for free. The fact you have to be paid for posting speaks of your own lack of convictions quite plainly.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

It's imkikey. Global report every post it makes in every thread.

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

Why do you think everyone is pissed off? They're seeing this shit, and it's only making Dems look worse by the day, and the average normie take a closer look at those hooknoses behind the curtain.
Is that why Dems won the midterms and Trump's agenda is now paralyzed? At least those Billionaire kikes got their fucking tax cuts while Trump's party controlled both houses.

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

implying I'm trying to hide

Still waiting for that ban.

Attached: IMG-2643.JPG (39.03 KB, 492x341)

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

I wasn't implying that you were trying to hide, only that you're easy to spot.

Adrian White
Adrian White

sage

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

I am going to act smug because here you name those orgs, but not CTR/SHAREBLUE and the likes who shilled like mad on here to try and make Hillary less shit than she is.
And yet you and your goons still fail to see the amount of pro zog emperor shilling that has occurred here for THREE YEARS. You had a free pass to destroy this board and run its quality to the ground for three years. Stop being duplicitous. You, the redzogs, the bluezogs and the kikes ruined this place.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

fail to see
That's imkikey. He is the sole cause of said three years of shilling. Remember to report it.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

That would insinuate that I make any effort in threads to hide myself.

sage is le downboat
everyone is kampfy

Negated nigger. You're Schitt like Schiff.

Attached: giggle-smug.gif (113.29 KB, 277x400)

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

get help imkamphy

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

I know he is, and if he isn't, then I pity him even more, for trying to impersonate a pathetic roach like kikey, who doesn't care about his sad attempts at shitposting and shilling his zog emperor.
Still going
Truly sad.

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

he posted on twitter
again

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

That would insinuate that I make any effort in threads to hide myself.
No, you being easily recognizable does not insinuate you're trying to hide.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

everyone is kampfy
No, just you.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

I ask the question not for any correct answer but to end muh autistic (((schpeel ? eal?))) on a note of Humorous levitation of spirits to keep the Bread alive and constructive on point What did big boss say not big boss says alot of crap and in Cahoots with the Jews we all have heard the Zions point of views and everyones on the fence hopeless and lost the truths are being subverted before your very eyes and it's Weird you all are letting them win arguments before they begin you don't parlay if you are winning you don't leave because you are to lazy to bantz
Step your game up Niggers

Lets start over TrUmp tweeted some thing Next post better be good or im lurking Blacked 😊

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

Attached: bump-Shrek-ON-A-LAPTOP-negates-sage-000000.jpeg (58.6 KB, 511x305)

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

The free world is doomed

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Ayy lmao.

Attached: 4a3de493a35369f9f116594805010c260ded02510ddbd985f047f1a5bf2fddf1.gif (6.48 MB, 383x475)

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Also a great way to placate Q tier magapedes while nothing gets fucking done. Ahaha, he said Shit instead of Shiff, hahaha way to own the libs Trump.

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

Could you be any more obvious.
Anything that could be perceived as positive toward Trump you kikes kvetch and try to sink.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

while nothing gets fucking done

Yeah, I know, nobody is rallying the militias. Nobody is gathering in their millions to march against cultural marxism. They're just sitting on their lazy asses typing kike and nigger over and over and expecting the government to do everything for them.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

NICE! WHITES ARE FINALLY WINNING WITH THAT BASTE TWEET.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

Trigger the libs
Own in the libs

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Pay lip-service to whites
Own the whites

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

own the libs
With a tweet? Really Ruben? Try a bit harder. The firm you work for is based out of Tel Aviv and can barely keep up it's water bill payments.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

ha ha wow don't kill them don't fight back just laugh at them lol isn't white genocide funny goyim
/reddit/index.html

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

everyone is kampfy
You are the only one who has ever said this phrase, because it has only ever been claimed of you. Because you are imkikey.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

Oh look the bots are arguing with each other again. I wonder what they're sliding?

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

says the shill actively sliding other threads

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Little shitty shifty Shift.

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Why is this worthless shit a thread? It's not even funny in the least. Trump is a worthless faggot.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

SAVAGE TWEETS MY DUDE

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

How the fuck would you know?

John Cooper
John Cooper

This board isn't the r/the_donald safe space anymore.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Adam Schitt

Why so triggered?

Attached: images.png (9.6 KB, 290x174)

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

The JQ is also being openly discussed.

John Lewis
John Lewis

What other threads? The ones that have been up for 5 months?

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

The JQ is also being openly discussed.

I know! It's pretty cool they're making a Jonny Quest movie! I'm worried they'll fuck it up with cultural marxism though. Like cast a black lesbian as Jonny or something like that.

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

sage

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

This has nothing to do with Trump, if anything he caused it to lose steam and along with the shills paid to promote him redirected it to globalist and other obfuscated jargon. I've been around long before the elections and if anything the right wing has become a lot more neutered since this obvious controlled op piece of shabbos shit came around. He's the worst thing that has happened to Whites in decades.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

with the shills paid to promote him redirected it to globalist and other obfuscated jargon.

Attached: 1517450313197.png (384.12 KB, 686x651)

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

only one person says this

Then what exactly is your point? Because I fail to see what you're trying to imply by pointing out how I don't make it a secret of who I am.

[nigger babble intensifies]

Q

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SHILLS

Attached: the-absolute-state-of-things.png (217.3 KB, 412x528)

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

if anything the right wing has become a lot more neutered since this obvious controlled op piece of shabbos shit came around.

Only as in censored by tech companies. Lots more people are standing up to cultural marxism. Still not enough unfortunately, or at least not strongly enough.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

Then what exactly is your point?
My point was straightforward: you're easy to spot out. You're such a sperg lol.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

How many of you are in the Imkamfy hate-boner fan club? I hope you start posting him because you hate him so much kinda like how Ted Haggard used to go 'I have never gay' despite having fifty dicks in his ass like the tail of a peacock every weekend
Also, sage isn't a downvote you fuckin' nerd lol

Attached: dos.jpg (62.16 KB, 506x543)

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

even 4cucks don't like their board anymore
too much jewish cock in their mouths i'd imagine

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Trump continues to whine and moan like a little girl while they lay the grounds for his departure

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

REEEEEE REEEEEE
I was hoping you folks would stick around after the mid-terms. Have you seen the 'thank you for admitting _' poster lately? Tell him I send regards.

(1)
perpetually broken shift key
TORpedo
What a perfectly normal and organic post.

Attached: two.png (203.71 KB, 463x293)

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Are you a volunteer?

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Are you paid per post or per hour?

Attached: tres.jpg (25.01 KB, 346x304)

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

The US would lose a war like WW2
(((you're))) a dumb kike.
The US is not able to be invaded.
The US is not able to be destroyed by trade sanctions/bans etc. due to it being able to be 100% fully sustained internally.
Additionally the kikes like yourself gave the US a shiny present as seen in pic related.
Tell me again how the US would lose in a WW style situation?
Tell me again how a battle of Normandy style situation would go?

jews can't - are incapable - of thinking about the future. Causal relationships are foreign heresy to jews. They couldn't see that the arming of the US to be israel's toy weapon gives the US an indomitable position in such a case.

Attached: US-aircraft-Carriers-vs-the-world.jpg (164.78 KB, 850x1076)

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Are you a volunteer?

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

They're right though. Trump is all talk no action.

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

perpetually smug posts to hide the fact they are wrekd in every conceivable way
anime nigger calling anyone else a pedo

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Go change your diaper and remember: sage isn't a downvote.
If you fixed your shift key, people will be more inclined to take your low-energy posts more seriously. Relax, TORpedo.

Attached: tres.png (273.97 KB, 728x623)

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

agreed. I come here to get away from social media bullshit and faggots like OP seem to flood Zig Forums with screenshots of bitcher-in-chief regardless.

Attached: 4-u.png (134.05 KB, 469x639)

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

sage isn't a downvote.
And bumping a slide thread doesn't count as an upvote.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Shoo, shoo. You'll never get your ten bucks back.

Attached: cuatro.png (414.17 KB, 654x702)

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

Its actually the vols who typically fuck these kinds of threads up.

Attached: On-topic-and-not-spam.jpg (2.13 MB, 875x9211)

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

Could have fooled me, but I just live here.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

caring what a smug posting anime nigger thinks

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

implying shareblue is even relevant anymore
Faggot.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

don't bother saging because they'll just spam it anyway with inane responses, pivoting the conversation away from the fact this kike lover is all talk. Just filter the thread like everyone else does.

Robert King
Robert King

a saging tor-poster
<404
Brain not found

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

<having a perpetually broken shift key
Kike lover
Man, all this projection and you'll be typing your name in the next few posts.

Checked, and its funny cause its true.

Attached: H-U-E.png (621.69 KB, 728x983)

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

y-your post has a 404 in it too #p0wnd

William Edwards
William Edwards

How come all the astroturf shills since the mid-term all have perpetually broken shift keys?

Attached: cinco.png (483.04 KB, 588x598)

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Thanks for admitting everything we assume about you is correct.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

we
almost took you seriously

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

the majority of the thread called out kikey as he posted
it's somehow wrong to say "we", considering this
Thanks for admitting torniggers are braindead

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

You don't seem to understand influence
We understand it better then you

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Have you seen the 'thank you for admitting _' poster lately? Tell him I send regards.
Twenty posts later, you're here. Like clockwork. Hilarious.

Attached: 5.png (278.11 KB, 506x500)
Attached: 1.png (372.43 KB, 545x626)
Attached: 2.png (180.98 KB, 379x551)
Attached: 3.png (105.55 KB, 337x478)
Attached: 4.png (449.62 KB, 728x672)

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Thanks for admitting you deserve every global report you get.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Global reports are for posts breaking U.S. laws. Your delicious tears are more like maritime law.

Attached: 6.jpg (30.7 KB, 334x320)

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

i thought that 9 was a 4 or something
i'm just shitposting leave me alone
torniggers are braindead
<got em!
we
<it's not okay to assume things about people in this thread read it!
well actually i might not be wrong

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Thanks for admitting you're imkikey
Thanks for admitting you're braindead

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

Sage isn't a downvote, and you like all the astroturf shills have a shift key but don't use it. Fascinating.

Attached: 8.jpg (39.18 KB, 467x433)

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

<BingoCard,jpeg
Oh great, the Imkamfy hate-boner fan club is here. When are you gonna post pics of him because you hate him so much?

Attached: 9.jpg (111.59 KB, 640x879)

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Global report.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

you're braindead
thank you for not assuming the mental status of every torfag shitlord
i do tend to turn off the old noodle for the shitposting goodtimes what can i say?

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Trump threads are always fun for watching unhinged kikes scream at anime and "le bad orange man"

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

implying I'm not just stirring up shit because this board is a walking corpse and I'm beating the dead horse for the lols

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

But wait, you already labeled someone else as Imkamfy here Is everyone who makes you cry Imkamfy? What a silly, low-energy gimmick.

Go ahead and global report posts that make you shit your pants in hysterics, it must be fun being you.

Global reports are for posts breaking U.S. laws, but go ahead - it won't un-butthurt you Same mistakes, over and over again,

Attached: 1.jpg (15.54 KB, 159x187)

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Saying "global report" is a downvote
You're not on reddit.

James Sanders
James Sanders

yeah, beat that dead horse

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Are you paid per post or per hour?

Attached: 7.jpg (63.39 KB, 416x508)

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

You first, professional horse boxer

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

I have no fucking idea what this image says and no idea who belongs here
Go back to reddit, kike.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Just start posting pictures of Imkamfy, you've already accused two different posters of being him. Its your thing, owe up to it.

Attached: 9.jpg (99.57 KB, 694x724)

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Reported, then.

Cameron King
Cameron King

I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to pay to post there…

implying they didn't get a boost to their funding
<OY VEEEEEY SHARIABLUE ISN'T RELEVANT BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR

you're all the same poster

This never gets old.

Attached: smuggudesudesu.jpg (16.4 KB, 300x300)

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Am I doing it right?

Attached: smug14.jpg (357.2 KB, 1104x1104)

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Oppression points secured.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

What did you type in the box when you reported that post? It won't un-butthurt you, but I'm just curious.

Reminder that Vilerat was an SA goon and died in Bengazi, Ezra Klein is one as well.

Same mistakes, over and over again. Just post pictures of Imkamfy, you accused two posters of being him already. Man, you shills are obsessed.

Attached: JEJ.png (198.15 KB, 286x368)

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Ok I guess I'm doing it right

Attached: smug20.png (261.88 KB, 449x469)

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I almost forgot about that.

Attached: rofl.gif (834.3 KB, 500x281)

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

Wow, it turns out an old Imkamfy can learn new tricks. Impressive.

The four year gap in Zoe Quinn's resume is directly tied to her activity in Helldump. True story.

Attached: womp-womp.jpg (17.12 KB, 295x249)

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

thinking this site would still be running if the election had gone the other way

Attached: norminspirational.JPG (57 KB, 1179x706)

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

you should really go read my first spoiler ITT again

Attached: smug-beaver-knight.jpg (9.33 KB, 184x184)

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

I'm just pretending to be retarded

Attached: lel.jpg (43.66 KB, 283x339)

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

really though, this board is a bloated corpse, there is nothing left to do here but embrace what the goons used to do

why do you think I have a smug folder while simultaneously impersonating the "thanks for admitting" guy?

Attached: smug35.jpg (44.22 KB, 512x512)

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

Backpedal some more, or at least fix your shift key.

Attached: Beckpedal-some-more.jpg (108.52 KB, 640x640)

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

implying you're not doing the same thing but aren't man enough to admit it

Attached: gums.jpg (185.93 KB, 1920x1080)

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

You could've saved yourself effort if you either went with 'I know you are but what am I' or 'no u' but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: Broken-shift-key-lol.jpg (26.05 KB, 379x364)

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Ok I'll see you tomorrow for the same bread and circus

Attached: fancy-smug.jpg (193.31 KB, 1280x1057)

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

I'm sure Germans didn't think they could lose a war. Twice.

Then why are there 11 million (officially, 22 million unofficially estimated) illegal immigrants there?

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Lol, of course you don't have a job and are already looking forward to rinse-repeat. Good times.

<Reddit spacing
Yikes.

Attached: lel.jpg (14.21 KB, 536x459)

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

<Reddit spacing
Yikes.

It's called correct punctuation.

owlcation.com/humanities/Punctuation-of-Conversation

Every time a new person is speaking, you need to start a new paragraph

Justin White
Justin White

I can't believe it took you that long to come up with such baloney.

Attached: 1.png (53.08 KB, 866x475)
Attached: Shoo,-shoo.gif (907.96 KB, 180x200)

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

You can justify however you want. It still wouldn't change the fact that you're a newfag. The only time a newline is acceptable is when there is sufficient information such that you require paragraph breaks. Even if there is distinct information but it only consists of a few sentences max, then you can just use a newline. E.g.
a
b
vs.
a

b

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Sorry you didn't make it past the tenth grade. Those of us who did, learned this in Senior English. You are essentially responding to tone, which is the second lowest form of argumentation. You can do better.

And the very notion that the homeland of an industrialized nuclear power would ever be (militarily) invaded is ridiculous on the face of it. Their columns would get nuked. Schwartzkoff was petrified that the US would lose all its armor in the ME theater during the invasion of Iraq to a nuke in a truck or buried in the sand. That terror was despite the fact that we had no evidence suggesting he had them.

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

Whatever helps you sleep at night, even if its reddit spacing.

Attached: upboat.png (111.57 KB, 221x380)

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

This thread sure went a long way from OP's ADAM SHITT

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

/trump/ containment general when?

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

only learned formatting during his senior year of high school
wew.
We're just claiming this isn't the place to use it because it's not necessary. Who would've thought that it took you until your last year of high school to learn the formatting desired for certain papers in academia.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Ok, so Trump was able to get around twatter's censors and call the guy a little (((schitt))). So what? Has he begun building the wall, exporting the shit-skins, purging the kikes? No, then fuck him.

Attached: dbca4f2311aec0022d6e3ebe3ecd2da867dbd7a72b9453f94b0f9b1116e8f145.jpg (39.34 KB, 471x676)

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

waste dubs
Edgier than theoretical geometry and only one of the three things you posted were what he campaigned on you

Attached: YER-SO-SMERT.png (169.61 KB, 392x480)

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Be careful. I was banned for simply replying with "Global report".

If you are reading this, mod that banned me, then understand this:

FUCK YOURSELF FOR YOUR PETTINESS

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Pics or didn't happen. Just kidding, the reddit spacing is all anyone needs to know about you.

Attached: womp-womp.jpg (196.87 KB, 600x582)

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

To be fair OP is probably very new at this whole internet thing. Just the screencapture of the tweet alone must have taken him a lot of concentration. Have you ever seen a double nigger use a computer? It's quite something.

Here's more tweets you can add to your collection.

Attached: 1441224999067.png (25.54 KB, 625x257)
Attached: 229382.PNG (23.49 KB, 590x290)
Attached: 2013-09-06---Trump-on-Syria.jpg (90.82 KB, 1179x829)
Attached: 2018-09-03---Trump-on-Syria.PNG (68.06 KB, 613x408)

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

Attached: grammar-nazi.jpeg (51.7 KB, 599x426)

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

I've never posted anything on Reddit in my life, you silly bundle of sticks. Got anything in your bag of tricks other than smug anime girls, "broken shift key", and "Reddit spacing"?

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

cuckchan tier thread
Kill yourself.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

own pearl
Non-English native speaker detected. No one cares what Tel Aviv thinks.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

Keep shifting those goalposts. Gotta keep bringing up shit that's irrelevant to a given thread. And 'but muh drumpf is relevant' isn't an argument. Trump being the topic doesn't mean shit pertaining to other policies is relevant.

Attached: think-deeply-too-anon.jpeg (76.04 KB, 1080x608)

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

I'm past caring what normalfags think. I'm beyond caring if this fire can be contained. Our country is going to burn from the inside out. And the amount of blood that's going to run in the streets will surpass anything this world has seen before. Joke, laugh, think yourself witty, but in the end, weak faggots like you will see your families die at the hands of the very people you deride.

Attached: 1501458607052(1).png (18.8 KB, 300x100)

Austin Green
Austin Green

Wow, this BASED tweet has caused me to completely forget that Trump is a worthless anti-white piece of shit.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

<hurr hurr trump said something funny. I FUCKING LOVE HIM. He’s super cool. Keep triggering those libtards!!
You fucking mouth breather. Go back to reddit

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

It's called correct punctuation.
paragraphs are one line, one psuedo-sentance.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

sage

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Call me when US troops in the mideast are being redeployed to SA and 50-year-old anchor babies are having their citizenship revoked.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

you're pedantic, shallow, simple, and tediously boring, and that's just some of the reasons why your shitty tribe of ugly desert criminals belongs in ovens

Attached: 690c791fa5b18522e8a2f7d52235801a.jpg (29.5 KB, 512x365)

James Morgan
James Morgan

trump posted on twitter
not getting shit done for whites
Why should i care?

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

campaign promises
You sure you want to go there?

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Nigger, you assume I don't want a civil war. I want DoTR like everyone else. But bitching about irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with the topic of a thread does nothing but make you look like you intentionally came in to derail. And if you're so hell bent on getting shit started, then lead the way. Other than that, go back to fapping to snuff on the deep web.

Attached: 184bf350eed3e9710b50e706398502613ef5e7bb3d8d086e6780c7bbb83bd27c.jpg (36.65 KB, 348x342)

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

it's a useless cheerleading thread, these seem to come up around the same time shit like pic related gets spammed all over social media.

archive.fo/MJ0W3/image

Attached: scr.png (32.29 KB, 1024x768)

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

Triggering libtards epik style might be your end game, but it isn't mine.
Fuck off, all of you.

William Carter
William Carter

Jews fighting Jews! haha, this is epic laughs my bros. Pass me another monster drink as my gonads become infertile.

Attached: 1511765966186.jpg (57.22 KB, 1150x550)
Attached: 1495180494665.jpg (91.71 KB, 680x684)
Attached: 1521470146812.jpg (359.62 KB, 600x580)

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Agree completely.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Maybe if Trump had as many people physically protesting for the cause as there are physically people protesting against him and for their cause it might actually encourage him to keep all his promises.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Maybe if you weren’t so retarded that you thought a zionist was ever on the side of whites, you wouldn’t say retarded shit like that.

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

Attached: ErrybodyRustlin.jpg (25.29 KB, 259x194)

Liam Price
Liam Price

Maybe of you weren't so obsessed with jews and Israel you might actually do something worthwhile.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Last people who protested for his cause ended up in federal court. Fuck off kike.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Attached: gas-em.jpg (282.95 KB, 1200x800)

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

Boo hoo, some people got arrested so we should never physically do anything ever again. Just post about how much we hate kikes and niggers and pray for the second coming of Hitler.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

still posting
not doing anything
(14)
Lead the way.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

You don't know what I've done.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

You've done nothing. That's why you're here trying to convince others to do something. You're attempting to lead from behind. Fuck off.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Why aren't you doing those things, you fucking whiny bitch?

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Yeah, because people who have done things don't encourage other to. That would be ridiculous. Far better to just have a few random people doing a few things on their own.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Is that why Dems won the midterms
Implying that people voted for the Dems rather than them cheating

David Flores
David Flores

I'm convinced this someone trying to make Zig Forumsacks hate Trump more by LARPing as a redditor.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

multi-IP smug spamming
I'm only more convinced.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

So tell us what you've done of merit. Inspire us.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Attached: Jews.png (259.94 KB, 540x300)

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

The left are the biggest doofus fucks on the planet. I challenge anyone to look at this photo and try not to laugh… I mean seriously look at this goober. It isn't even human.

Attached: Screenshot-(5931).png (210.43 KB, 323x444)

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

OK FBI. I was the real Oklahoma City bomber.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

tells others to do shit
won't say what they've been involved in
not FBI
Reported.

James Richardson
James Richardson

Reported.

To Christopher Wray?

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Attached: Moshe-Making-Friends.jpg (149.39 KB, 698x468)

David Rivera
David Rivera

<orange man save AI
<AI like orange man
<AI think orange man good
<blue woman bad orange man not bad
<orange man must be good

Attached: 19311-wfzpmzesaw-1483620893.jpg (48.31 KB, 1200x630)

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

Lol stay mad adam schitt

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

More convinced of what nigger? That there are still anons on here that actually remember the board pre-election? Or are you convinced that anime was an artificial factor injected by kampfy during his reign?

muh orange man

Attached: 7do4ky43yikmt09.jpg (26.43 KB, 339x388)

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Pat Little 2020
Expel the Jew by 2022

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Kek, anime only exists thanks to kikey apparently.
And all of us are kikey apparently. Jej.

Attached: want-pol-but-get-maga-vs-drumpfisx.jpg (69.74 KB, 264x409)

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

lel

kike

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

queenOfDragons.jpg

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

< being that ADL-Mossad
Nigger, you'll never be white, you garbage!

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

< off topic
< issue flogging
Yep, it's another ADL-Mossad post. No need to bother reading what the topic is, if you're an ADL-Mossad shill!

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

The US is not able to be destroyed by trade sanctions/bans etc. due to it being able to be 100% fully sustained internally.

wut?

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Checked. He's saying that the US is self-sufficient. Or could be, at least. Life would be tough, though.

William Cook
William Cook

You see, we've got coal, oil, iron, plenty of arable land.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

bingo_cy_plus_3b.png
imkikey still shilling for zogald
the absolute state of nu/pol/

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Oh fuck yourself it's a funny tweet.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Muh based Zognald!!!
BASED Zognald!!!
Kill yourself faggot

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

sup kikes?

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

One has to actually be mentally broken to support (((Donald Trump))) at this point in time. Sad really.

Angel Green
Angel Green

muh tweets!
You sound like a leftist. Only the mentally disabled give a single shit about what is said on twitter, from the President or otherwise

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Where is the wall? we got tax cuts, a "repeal" of obamacare but nothing decent to replace it, but no wall, is the wall coming before Jan 3?

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

is the wall coming before Jan 3?
Sorry, we had 38 billion dollars extra this year, but Trump gave it to Israel. They need it after all, to fight anti-semitism online

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

That's just a little insurance money Presidents give them. To ensure they they're not accidentally assassinated by Mossad.

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Fuck Trump and fuck jewish people

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Yeah I agree fellow goy, it's totally better to pay them than to fight against them. #BASED

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Good thing trump has not discovered this yet and given it all to blacks and jews

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Grey NPC wojak.jpg
Hah. Hah. Hah. Baste ZOG Emperor Zognald Drumpf owning the libcucks epik style!!! Hah. Hah. Hah. MIGA!

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

Reddit thread still up.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

Reminder that this paid jewish shill is allowed to post here as much as it wants.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

Tell me one single benefit of being obsessed with jews?

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Thread quickly turns into "LE TRUMPSTEIN" spam
Kikes working overtime

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

been posting since yesterday
ip hopping
noticing patterns is obsession
Autistic civkike detected.

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

Why don't you go yell at Paul Ryan and the RINOs who stopped him. Also he is getting funding this year. They're already working out negotiations

David Jones
David Jones

he's getting funding this year i promise
How is that going to work with a dem controlled house?

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

obsessed
nice buzzword. nobody here is actually "obsessed"

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Being right.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

This. To hell with it. Call shit what it actually is. Shit. Let his own children wonder why the most powerful figure in the world thinks his father is shit.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

Found the kike
Fuck yourself yid have fun being holocausted but for real this time

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Clutch yous perils at you're own pearl.
Also Persil is the best washing detergent goyim. |Noes mores zyclones.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

You're a kike for stating the obvious.
bingo.jpg
4d chess
#MIGA
etc

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

jews can't - are incapable - of thinking about the future.
You know… that statement is more factual than you may know. The deepest insights into dark judiasm and kaballah mysticism develop inside the jew a belief that is inherently "real-time' or short term. The jews believe they mold the reality of the universe around them as it is happening every second of the day. This is embedded into the jewish psyche. It plays itself out in all kinds of jewish behaviors and actions.

Recently I have contemplated deeply on this aspect of jewish thought. Which style of thought has better odds of winning a strategy? 1) Long Term Thought (Western) 2) Real-Time Thought (Jewish) Well, it greatly depends on which factors are in play, of course. Example, if Jews already have positions of power inside a society, the odds of #2 Real-Time Thought (Jewish) are almost unstoppable to defeat. Which is where we are today inside the West; unable to break the control jews have. You see, the jews have responded to the political crisis we spend a decade working on. The jewish reactionary response has won within 2 years.

In other words… the jews do not care if we are "planning a long term strategy". From a jewish perspective, world jewry will simply respond to whatever it needs to respond to. This jewish way of living is deeply embedded into jewish religious teachings of God and the universe. They believe they must challenge anything, even God himself. In fact inside Judaism, it is taught Jews must challenge God, all the time!

The West will never beat the Jews if it does not STUDY the Jew. The West must understand every aspect of Judaism and Kabbalah as if in training to become a chief Rabbi. It is never good enough to point out jewish influence. We must train to be the best of the jews, in order to know the jew better than the jew knows itself.

Starting point: talmudunmasked.com/
TRAIN HARD
REAP REWARDS

Attached: The-Talmud-Unmasked---The-Secret-Rabbincal-Teachigns-Concerning-Christians.jpg (126.56 KB, 880x440)
Attached: psu-communist-jew-tranny-phoenix-a-singer.jpg (28.5 KB, 721x598)

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

I remember what this board was like on November 8th, 2016. Don't act like you faggots never supported Trump.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

left
look at this s/goober/jew/
did you just come from the_donald?

Easton Green
Easton Green

I'm not IP hopping. If my IP has changed at all it must just be from logging on and off. Of course you just said all that to avoid answering the question. Absolutely zero achievements have been gained by posting about jews other than some posts getting dubs. Most people don't give a shit about jews and even if you managed to get over 50% of the population to give a shit about jews what would that achieve? The jew obsession is just a ploy to try to prevent people actually doing something productive.

inb4 You just posted about a tweet from Trump!

This is one thread out of hundreds and I don't obsessively post about Trump's tweets in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Also…

civkike detected.

I'm not a civic nationalist. Being a nationalist doesn't require posting about jews all day.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Why did he say "little" instead of "Liddle"? I thought he always said "Liddle" to draw attention to how he knows Adam Schiff rapes and eats children? Why did he stop?

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

This. This is nothing but another "p-p-please look at how BASED muh zog empruh is" thread.
Remember to report OP for creating a pointless thread with no content.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Holy shit is this nigger trying to damage control? Put down the keyboard and step away from the internet.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Little and into scat?

Attached: 0490df6c8d34e440a133034f3850757b637cf9805b8f50dc58f22dab5941bec3.gif (2.61 MB, 400x400)

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

<Maybe of you weren't so obsessed with jews and Israel you might actually do something worthwhile.
You have to have an IQ over 90 to post here.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

You have to have an IQ over 91 to not be obsessed with jews all the time. Being obsessed with jews give them ammo. They're using "antisemitism" to deflect criticism. Like how it's suddenly antisemitic to be against George Soros, just because he happens to be jewish. I wouldn't be surprised if most people who are against him didn't even know he was jewish. I didn't know he was jewish at first, I only found out when I found out about him helping the Nazis.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Ya make the goyim laugh!
Done laughing, now where's the f*cking wall!?

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Get a load of this jew.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

fight on their terms
Enjoy your cuck strategy, I'm sure it will work out this time.
<I didn't know he was jewish at first, I only found out when I found out about him helping the Nazis.
fails to recognize obvious jew
Perhaps it's because you're a pleb who's not strong enough to accept the obvious fact that the jews are the linchpin in everything bad that occurs under the sun. Also,

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

Oh look, a George Soros apologist. And I didn't say fight on their terms, just don't give them completely unnecessary ammo.

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

why are you bumping this thread?

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Why are you replying?

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Stop bumping a slide thread.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

<George Soros apologist
let me just pull some nonsense out of my ass
<And I didn't say fight on their terms, just don't give them completely unnecessary ammo.
If you're against the (((grain))) then your existence is "ammo" for them, you fucking sped. The only people who cuck are weak-willed fags, brainlets who think that cucking will help convince the masses of lemmings to side with them, and crypto-normies who don't want their current level of comfort to be compromised.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Get a group of 100 people to stand in the middle of Times Square yelling "KIKES!" through megaphones. I'm sure you'll change the world.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

bumping a slide thread certainly won't do anything

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

This is an example of an ADL-Mossad post:

Now, first, you'll notice it made no sense. They are a lazy and stupid race - they have no ideas at all. But also notice it was so quick to attempt to sling something that should influence you, they believe. You can see that disgusting creature's very spittle showering everything before it, like Wolf Blitzer the pathological manipulator.

Yet they are stupid and incapable of hiding their activities.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

ADL-Mossad post:

Issue flogging. You will note that Adam "Schitt" is the topic - completely non-topical, the ADL-Mossad nigger tards are.

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

This is an excellent example of an ADL-Mossad post:

Now, there's nothing clever or intelligent here. It's like the crap that fills FB and Twitter. Just pair a couple of things, stay on the correct side (per your orders) and all's well. Except it's stupid. Like blaming Trump for California's wildfires, when he hasn't had the opportunity to do a single thing to influence California… they just say stupid random shit like that, because they're stupid fucking losers - the kike race, a race of idiots!!!

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

This is an example of an ADL-Mossad post:

That guy in that video is a schizophrenic kike.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

It's interesting that ADL-Mossad is spending shekels to post here…

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

Yeah, I'm ADL-Mossad for posting a video that does a fairly decent job of explaining my original post. How does that work out? And I don't know much about Styxhexenhammer666, other than he used to be a satanist or something, but most of the videos I've seen have been pretty much on point. It always makes me laugh a little how he ends his videos though. There's no winding down, no change of tone signifying that he's going to stop talking. He just says "That's about all." after a random sentence and ends the video.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Answer my fucking question. You were ALL saying that Trump called him "Liddle Adam Schiff" as a reference to the "Liddle Kids" group that encouraged adults to come to their facilities to touch little kids. So why did he go back from Liddle to the normal spelling of Little?

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

ADL-Mossad
It's interesting that you are literally the only person who uses this phrase. And you use it in every post.
Almost as though you are paid to post here and this is the indication to your bosses of how much you should be paid.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

Because he was focused on the "Schitt" and forgot the "Liddle"?

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Also, maybe there's going to be a coprophilia scandal involving Schiff and Trump is giving a heads up?

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

Attached: DG.jpg (22.61 KB, 350x233)

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

This is an example of basic ADL-Mossad strategy:

It's called "poisoning the well". Gee, what a surprise kikes do that.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

bumping a twatter slide thread

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

the literal actual genuine President of the United States just called a senator a "little shit"
< not news
kekked

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

You know what's news? When trump builds the wall.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

< issue flogging

Nigger, you are a niggerest.

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

You can tell they're Israeli, though. Or at least not from America. They don't know it's not normal for American politicians to cuss. Well, it used to not be.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

Us Trump supporters definitely need a win soon as we haven't had a good one in awhile. Where is the wall? Where is the funding you dumb cunts, apparently you dont even know how your own political system works, perhaps Trump should veto not getting funding eh? Cos veto is the only real power he has, without having the necessary backing in Congress and the Senate (he hasnt for the last 2 years because Republikikes) he cant do much.

The level of shilling against him should be all the evidence you need that he is in fact our guy and you will need to be patient little right wing faggots until he begins to build momentum again and we can get some more runs on the board.

Never bet against Trump.

Attached: 14034804-943817625745068-1161459034127861649-n.jpg (89.07 KB, 565x699)

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

Go back to reddit and fellate the ZOG emperor there.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

ahahahahah you can't control me, kike!

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

fake and gay. ADL-Mossad crap. Not relevant to op.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

look, jews, I tweeted again!

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

t. butthurt mossad wimp

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

I'm not Mossad but I bump their slide threads

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

all the butt blasted (1) posts crying about this
as if we don’t know it’s the same ass blasted kikes who post the same demoralization spam in every thread
Thank fuck for filtering by ID+.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

if you aren't a neocon you're demoralizing people
The audacity of this shill.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

He's right, though. When you attack Trump it's an attack on all white people, because this has been established as a synonym for whites.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Trump is a failure of a white person if I ever met one.

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Billionaire President
<failure

Attached: MF-PB-04.jpg (81.07 KB, 960x540)

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

That kind of talk is just ADL-Mossad jock talk. Say something intelligent. Like a white person, not a garbage gypsy parasite.

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

wow a tweet.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

< doesn't understand white culture

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Attached: 1541500923811m.jpg (128.79 KB, 1024x768)

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

(((tweets))) are white culture
Go back to reddit and fellate the ZOG emperor there.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

mmm

Interesting. Yes, definitely a kike here. So he says that I said that tweets are white culture. But I didn't. That's a total, that one, definite. Kikes believe it's OK to lie. They have no religion other than dodging, until the afterlife, the eternal oven created by God to keep kikes out of heaven. We call that place hell. It's also known as "second israel".

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Adam Schiff follows the laws and orders of a different governing body than the US Senate.

Attached: 22u383792156.jpg (94.09 KB, 800x400)

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Attached: MF-TC-l-480x360.mp4 (1.87 MB, 480x360)

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

sage

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Who the fuck cares.
Is this really what zognald supporters obsess about because their ziokike president hasn't actually done anything for them or to save america from unwashed masses of third worlders.
Just dumb fucking insults over people nobody cares about intentionally made to have him look like an idiot.
I seriously don't understand why anyone can support this guy. He's just a neo-con with an israel first policy who will work just as hard to destroy the old america as the neo-cons that came before, continuing the tradition of presidents such as reagan and bush.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

holy fucking autism
you're literally supporting a man who has sold his only daughter to a jew, was raised around jews, who has deep connections with isreal, and who has fought for israel more than america.
But no…everyone who hates trump is a liberal jew who hates america…
Because of course America is a democracy, of course Trump was elected by the people and not selected by the ZOG to win. Of course.
That makes so much sense.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Trump has two daughters. And he didn't sell Ivanka to a jew, she has a will of her own. Not a great will though as she keeps saying and doing retarded shit.

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

Anti-sage

Why do you think the kike lied and said he has only one daughter?