The jews fear the Corbyn

A Corbyn Government in Britain will be a major existential threat to Israel

Indisputably, Jeremy Corbyn holds the most public vehemence to Israel since the days of Ernest Bevan in the late 40s. The anti-Semitic Bevan vigorously opposed the establishment of the Jewish State. As Prime Minister, Corbyn will vigorously try to delegitimize the Jewish State.

archive.is/3iMGp

Seeing how unbearably pozzed tories are, Corbyn is the better alternative. Vote Corbs lads.

Him, and all other political leftists, only hate Israel on the grounds that it is "a racist, white supremacist apartheid state".
Yeah…….

%5,000 cucked.

Also, sage for britcuckistan politics. You have your own board, fuck off.

Attached: D8EA0DEB-7729-4C13-B99B-E2DB56BEFED5.png (300x100, 19.32K)

Related to bongistan in other thread:

No.

Attached: CorbynLabourConferencePalestineuntitled-f005099.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

They're the biggest zog pieces of shit since all the other controlled op far right parties that never get anywhere.

Unfortunately for Britbongs, the country is a puppet of the USA. You have Churchill to thank for that.
This means that it will be impossible to liberate your country politically or militarily until the USA is either liberated or rendered incapable of crushing a popular revolt.
I wish I was wrong, but I cannot see any way for British patriots to liberate their nation within the current geo-political situation. However, if things start to go sour for ZOG in the USA, it might be beneficial is a few banks were permanently closed in the (((city of London)))

Attached: Manchester Bombing 1.jpg (1300x1243, 413.51K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGISTAN

I think Jews need to realize this is only fair. If Trump can not build a wall because it is racist, then Jews are racist and must tear down their wall.

From Wankpedo

In your picture there are 2 explosions clearly visible. They literally lie about every event.

This is nu/pol/, where it's ok to support communists, SJWs, muslims, and other brown people because they hate Isreal. Also, make sure to laugh at the Magapedes and their "based black guys!"

The inverse is also true, hence Trump.

Attached: retarded.jpg (300x300, 10.14K)

It's weird how there are 2 smoke plumes, you can see the second one behind the main one from about 14-16 seconds.

And? Weak and spineless right-wing Whites who line up and slavishly support kikes don't offer up a different narrative do they?

Some major problems with that idea.
First, here is a picture of the site of the truck bomb. IF the second plume of smoke is a second bomb, it would likely be very close behind the first truck due to the "second" plume being interconnected with the "first" plume. So where was the second bomb?

Two; The PIRA phoned warnings before every major bomb attack and they only mentioned one bomb. So the according to the PIRA, only one bomb existed.
Now, maybe you think they lied and placed two bombs. Okay, so where is the second bomb located because footage only shows one truck and nothing else behind it. And why would they do that? There's no reason to place a second bomb when you already have one bomb.
Now maybe you think the London government did so. Again though, why? And where? There is literally nothing behind the truck in question and if the PIRA planted a bomb in a truck next to some financial centers, why the hell would the London government bother adding another bomb? There's literally no reason for either side to waste time and energy placing a second bomb.

Thirdly; real life isn't a videogame. Detonate a 3000 lb bomb in a truck surrounded by buildings and you'll get an unpredictable plume cloud. Especially with ammonium nitrate explosives which are less predictable than something like C4 or Syntax.

Attached: %.png (824x516, 1.01M)

I agree and that's why I said it's weird but have not persisted with saying it's definitely 2 bombs etc.The rest of your post is nonsense, why oh why oh why would they lie. Why would our government possibly lie. And send men to war to fight and to die, but never the well heeled collar and tie.

Regardless of the reason, any opposition to jewry is a positive.

Attached: Know Your Enemy.jpg (544x350, 65.05K)

Nothing will happen to Israel. Corbo is good pals with Putin & Vlad is hardly anti Israel by any stretch of the imagination. Nethanyahu to leave in favor of a more moderate zionist is the only outcome anywhere close to a positive movement in Israeli pols and the most realisitic.

The based black Trump fans proved to be a poor roi and roti and look at Kanye as to why blacks can be as unpredictable as zoo animals , the only time where orderly is feeding time akin to blacks and their free welfare. Blacks hate Trump and the likes of Candace Owens will not change that any time forever. Many Trump voters will stay at home in 2020. Trump can then go and enjoy his $20b from the Roths and hope someone in NY society will take to him or even invite Ivanka to parties.

Then we agree.

You fucking dumb nigger. No one who can read my post will fail to spot your lie.
Here is my post. I encourage anyone to read it. Nowhere did I ever imply any of your childish strawmanning

Now fuck off.

Will this turn out the same as it did with Trump?

For those not following the long game, it is marxist jews versus zionist jews.
Whoever wins, we lose.
The only correct choice is to obliterate them all.

Nah. BNP is a better candidate and is even better than UKIP. BNP is like UKIP but without cucking to global finance.

Corbyn is an out and out communist.
The Jews are divided into Bolshevik and Zionist factions, they differ in their approach but are both anti-white.
The Zionist jews hate Corbyn, the Bolshevik jews love him.
You’d have to be a complete fool or newfag not to understand this.
Stop being so fucking stupid OP, as if the kikes would let anyone who wasn’t their guy get so close to ruling zog-island.

I don't really care why they hate Israel, only that they do. Israel needs to go no matter what and if the left are able to cut off Israel's access to the west's throat so it weakens and the Arabs can take it out, then that's so much the better.

Corbyn is the leftist Trump. Talks a big game for his commie base but he has no intention of changing things. No mainstream politician does.

Don’t be a retard OP. The only reason why far leftists like Corbyn hate Israel is because of muh poor oppressed brown people.

UK commoner was never a fan of jews.

Attached: image071.jpg (640x800, 118.84K)

Brits are screwed they’re both Jews.

Attached: A08E9A18-4C5F-4F81-9B2D-8EA73213775C.jpeg (1024x758, 261.6K)

The alternative, tories, are much much worse. We see it with the current cunt. Corbyn is a commie but commies can crash Britain worse than a brown bottom and that's the best thing we can hope for right now.

Found the kike

Jus have to say it ok. I passed by a local sinagogue on Friday night, there was a function going on and the jews seemed actually quite friendly to all who passed by. One thing , their women are so misshaped and frumpy looking , no joke, not one pretty girl I could see among them. The men are either really short misshapen types or skinny sickly types with the sme blank look in their eyes. It seems there is no heart nor warmth to these people nay reptiles.

Thanks Rabbi, should I also work really hard and pay my taxes too?