Operation FREE THE BURRITOS

Chipotle just fired a manager who refused to serve 5 blacks who she claims have a history of Dine & Dashing.

sdailynews.com/2018/11/18/chipotle-manager-at-grand-ave-restaurant-fired-over-viral-video-incident/

Time to make some BURRITO COUPONS for PEOPLE OF COLOR

Attached: chipotle1.jpg (1005x754 58.13 KB, 529.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Masudaliii
chipotle.com/media-kit-downloads
mobile.twitter.com/Dom3Marie/status/1064297506077593602
sdailynews.com/2018/11/18/chipotle-manager-at-grand-ave-restaurant-fired-over-viral-video-incident/
bustedmugshots.com/minnesota/st-paul/masud-omar-ali/196345441
dafont.com/forum/read/4015/chipotle-s-new-advertising-font
dafont.com/sans-culottes.font?text=TIRED OF FREE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 1/4th navajo. I'll try this and report back once a good coupon I can print out shows up.

How do you dine and dash at Chipotle? You get you food after you pay… Fake news

been wondering that too but it is a national story

>twitter.com/Masudaliii

Nigger is re-tweeting ever single nigger that says anything to him about this. Fire up those accounts boys and have your Fake Real Ass Nigger account @ him with "this is why white pypol need 2 D . I . E. "

is there anyway to get an account without a burner phone?

How the fuck do you dine & dash at a counter-service restaurant

Come on you retards. It's easy enough a subhuman can figure it out.

Chipotle has an assembly line. By the time your food hits the cashier, they have no idea what is wrapped inside, and often ask you what you ordered.

Technically, it's a DASH & DINE. You snatch the food sitting on the counter.

inquiring minds want to know. then too, there are valid accounts on Twigger that relay information they lurk from the chanz, after toning it down a bit

What the fuck are you faggots doing?

I'm not feeling creative on the verbiage. Someone else can fill that in

Attached: chipotle-burrito.png (556x423, 101.84K)

you take the food tray and walk away, you fucking imbeciles.

Attached: 11f0e5a031820b3f0862fc29d7ba5bf4bbe21ae5f0f1dae83db12d5e88d3f3f9.jpg (255x255, 19.69K)

FUCKING GENIUS
I thought niggers were supposed to be low-IQ?

Attached: dine-and-dash-chipotle-4.png (618x706 69.77 KB, 300.1K)

Absolutely enriched

some stuff for copying their branding style

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400 662.52 KB, 270.12K)

If you're going to do that, download their press kit so that it actually looks official.
chipotle.com/media-kit-downloads

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MAKE THEM BLEED

IF YOU LOVE NIGGERS SO MUCH, THEN PROVIDE FOR THEM ALL

Don't forget to fuck with them about cultural appropriation and firing of Mexicans. Rile up spic twitter, make it burn extra spicy.

good enough tbh

Attached: 140927225821.gif (320x240, 1.06M)

It's crazy he actually got fired. Chinese style "behavior score" in the US when?

The manager has been reoffered her job but has not accepted yet. Chipotle is in full backpedal.

Attached: chipotle-burrito.png (556x423, 105.03K)

Out emails worked. She got her job back. Chipotle couldn't afford to piss off white people

mobile.twitter.com/Dom3Marie/status/1064297506077593602

she should sue them instead because they know they're wrong and just admitted defeat by offering her her job back

Attached: 1464804346959.jpg (666x527, 40.81K)

So? Fuck em for being liberal cucks in the first place. fuck then until they are dead

Attached: 5473687890.jpg (556x423, 147.94K)

HAHAHAH, im ded

You cucks give more of a shit about some beanbag woman then a white person, I thought this place wasn't supposed to be as bad as cuckchan

i'm sure you can understand how thievery does not come natural to most white people, but thanks for explaining

which white person?

SHILL

FUCK OFF

Get those coupons made. Print them out. Tweet. Spread it and let's cost a massive corporation millions of dollars in loss.

Well I'm just surprised a bigger could figure out something so basic and a huwhite person couldnt

n*

I stopped going to Chipotle because they were always on shortage for the pork meat they had. Some ethic bullshit.

That was over a year ago.

I'm suprised that it happens too, but I'm not a nigger so it didn't occur to me.

Attached: chipotle-burrito.png (556x423, 184.55K)

Chipotle has fucked themeselves by virtue signaling. Now black twitter is gonna go crazy for backtracking.

Excellent idea. If we can get spics to boycott too, all that's left is fags and chinks

chipotle has always been a liberal company though. They won't stop kissing that black ass.

bump

Agree, but they've released too many contradictory statements that are fueling this PR fire.

Chipotle tweeted they checked the cameras and were unable to confirm 100% that these nigs were the nigs who had previous stolen. Thus the manager was "racially profiling"

By hiring her back, they are RAAAACCIIISSTTTTSSSS

We need to use the Black background for this coupon.

It also needs to include a sincere "We're Sorry" leftist sounding apology. Make them look like they feel guilty.

Signs of weakness are bait for professional victms

Attached: 21f9929283a92dc362e65d32b7b9e1fd0078db43d1b31cecd62967214c5bc657.jpg (640x308, 58.04K)

Guys, we could also make fake ads that encourage the use of extra sauce. That way, not only do we drain their resources with niggers, we also drain their very worth, since the customer value goes down.

Specifically hot sauce.

Kek.

Attached: tbellshhhheeeiiit.jpg (1920x1080, 160.53K)

fucking kek'd

Attached: 1491964998560.png (327x316, 164.56K)

>sdailynews.com/2018/11/18/chipotle-manager-at-grand-ave-restaurant-fired-over-viral-video-incident/
hahaha awesome but too awesomee.

Next Level: Could we set up something like this? A dummy phone # that sends out the coupon?

It could also collect gibs phone #'s

Attached: screen-shot-2016-02-08-at-12-48-46-pm.png (700x477, 514.7K)

fixed

Attached: chipotle coupon.jpg (1920x1080, 378.8K)

Link not working

Attached: le funny mee mee.png (857x1202, 1.38M)

damn i was just going back to archive, a bunch of people were responding to her telling her to sue, so maybe some lawyer told her to delete the tweet

Wait till you see Darkiefornia

Holy shit, wake up nigger.

Attached: White Countries.png (857x1202, 1019.3K)

Attached: 69c1bbce27cc9b0cf4362d10575a5664ad0f4f6a2360c50d0c3a7c0665a6daa6.png (168x255 82.02 KB, 9.87K)

Holy fucking shit "I'm ded" go the fuck back to Reddit you fucking psycho nobody likes you

Maybe deleting the twitter was a condition of employment. Sad she is going back to that hellhole, I betcha a bunch of companies would like to hire stand up lass like her.

to be fair i can't tell if that's him or not
all niggers look the same

Attached: warneverchangeszoom.jpg (300x300, 30.32K)

We need to up the ante for this one to drag another libtard group into it. Add a disclaimer note at the bottom. Something like:

"We at Chipotle value our customers and share a multicultural dream along with our partners at Nike. Due to this we are proud to sponsor the "five for one" program. Just use five of these coupons for your free mean and ask or well valued work force how you qualify for your free pair of shoes!"

Your just jealous that the jews are better at capitalism!

sorry fren have a burrito on me

Attached: freeburrito.jpg (556x423, 72K)

The authorities and feds that watch us must seriously laugh their asses off at most of the content we come up with. Same goes for the media as we all know they are full of shit actors anyhow and don't give a fuck about half the shit they spout.

But seriously just imagine your some fed who has to deal with bullshit all day and not being able to do your job due to some stupid fucking racial bullshit preventing you from smashing the fucking face of some asshole criminal only to find some dudes on the net are fucking them over by conjuring bullshit to play them against each other. They truly must love us even if they can't admit it.

I can't speak of the other agencies but the NSA is pretty neat …So I hear. A lot are former captured black hats/anons and like wasting spending kikebucks that would otherwise go to pissrael on things like scifi command centers. Good guys even if they have to somewhat toil for the ZOG.

I can't imagine intelligence agencies are very culturally enriched. The military has entrance barriers for professions.

Attached: chipotle-burrito.png (556x423, 184.86K)

Wakanda Week at Chipotle?

Well I am pissed at the others and have been since I deciphered the fucking ISIS coordinated ANTIFA threat about train attacks which, directly fucking after, saw Philly, WA and Maryland endure them.

That was honestly my dream job before that and I even applied but after that and even now I don't know what to think as I provided legitimate intel even breaking down the fucking code which ALL turned out the exact locations and yet nothing was done.

However, yeah, I have heard elsewhere the NSA is a different animal and sits more with military intel than anything else. Still waiting on them to call me one day with an offer so get on it fed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (675x1024, 689.62K)

U R A G NISS, user!

Attached: chipotle-burrito.png (556x423, 185.47K)

Real btw:
bustedmugshots.com/minnesota/st-paul/masud-omar-ali/196345441

Attached: 4f76e22b7f68180eba7a9a15ca78c16e00da1d3c_1_600x450.jpeg (600x450, 136.13K)

Attached: wakanda-burrito.png (600x450, 385.85K)

he looks better on the other side, actually

Attached: wakanda-burrito.png (600x450, 389.28K)

Look good but the bottom text needs to be a bit smaller for it to look more realistic.

Attached: freeburrito!.jpg (600x450, 77.29K)

Yeah that actually would work. Spread it.

MmmmmmmmMmmmMmmm

Tasty.

"Manager may refuse coupon if not presented by POC"

That is a brilliant touch.

Great work you autist.
Really think POC is a bit of a red flag though. But easy saying that from Zig Forums, kek.

thanks guys but i cannot take credit, someone else made it i just found it and posted it, love you

BROTHERS OF A DIFFERENT COLOR
As a fully white owned company, Chipotle bears the tremendous burden of white privilege. Not a day goes by that we are not in tears over our sinful past, as a white nation. In a gesture of support for the growing system of American Heterowhite Reparations With Negroes (AHRWN - pronounced "Our Win") goods and services, we are proud to offer these discounts to our brothers of a different color, and we extend these offers with solemnity and plea mercy upon our souls.

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF AN OPPRESSED MINORITY GROUP PRESENT THIS COUPON FOR 1 FREE BURRITO PER FAMILY MEMBER (DRINK EXTRA).

Chipotle has an interesting logo
Hope you fat niggers restrained yourself from eating the "pork".

Remove the "drink extra" part. That goes without saying.

And, in case you didn't notice, AHRWN stands for Adolf Hitler! Race War Now!

Werds:

Spirals ROCK

Attached: soy.png (960x398, 573.41K)

You are one hilariously subversive austist.

Attached: putin assad goggles.jpg (567x492, 56.8K)

Oh ffs. Is that real? We don't have this jewish poison in my country, yet.

dafont.com/forum/read/4015/chipotle-s-new-advertising-font

Chipotle Font is called Sans Culottes

dafont.com/sans-culottes.font?text=TIRED OF FREE

With any luck the news bimbos will read out the "real name", resulting in lulzy news footage.

IF YOU *IDENTIFY* AS A MEMBER OF AN OPPRESSED MINORITY GROUP

I would probably require a new monitor if this happens while drinking something

This though. Has to be 100% SJW approved language buzzwords, just write them like shills do when they come here and fail to blend in.

Good info.

my niggas need dem burritos, nigga

fucking kek'd

Thanks user.

More sexual assault sightings at Chipotles across the nation.

Attached: chi.png (556x423, 107.69K)