The Benefits of White Ethnocentrism

what exactly is the inherit benefit of a white society and the disadvantages of a multiracial one?

by this i mean, why exactly is it important NOW for us to return to a point of ethnocentric values, as opposed to simply allowing demographic trends to change as they currently sit?

this isn't an attempt to devalue a person for being white, but rather, i don't understand what exactly is the benefit of racial homogeny in light of the fact i've not actually seen a compelling argument as to why things shouldn't continue as they are (racially speaking.)

searching has proven to be rather fruitless in this, since everything immediately links to "ALT RIGHT BAD ME GOOD" with no substance. i really want to understand what it is you guys think is beneficial about this.

pic unrelated, i wasn't sure what to put here.

Attached: 1415946907288.gif (260x199, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly I'm going to have to go out on a limb and say to your question - "What is the benefit of living in a majority White nation?" and say… Everything. By every quantifiable metric.

Generously assuming this isn't bait, ask yourself this: do you want to live in a prosperous first world society or a third world shithole with through the roof crime rates?

Whites can make almost any governmental (or lack of) system work as long as there aren't jews, nigs or women in it. Any white ethnostate is superior to any non white one.

is it not at all possible to have cultural norms in tandem with a multiracial society?

also, what quantities do you happen to mean? i'll assume crime, since next post talks about it, but what are some others?

from what i understand, the irish were also in the same position in terms of crime as the modern black american. (i'm assuming american standards, by the way, so if you're speaking from a european point of view, i don't think you're too far off base, lmao).

that being said, is it not at all possible to integrate them into society in any meaningful way?

i cannot argue against this point, seeing as it seems to me that any system that is not predominantly white-male in majority tends to fall off the deep-end fairly quickly.

All of the ones that matter, crime, social cohesion, social trust, percentage of the population that is a contributing tax payer. I said everything so, everything. Think of a metric that one would consider positive? That. I meant what I said.
No it's not it's inherently not possible.

what would happen if they swapped all the europeans to africa and all the africans to europe?
how quickly would the africans be heading back south across the Mediterranean.
there is no such thing as 'magic dirt', communities are a sum of the people

Have you not seen America, nigger? What do you call the local dialects and 'ooga booga mufugga'ing of language?

so my next question would be, is it not possible to collaborate with minority groups in some meaningful way to better integrate them to be "up to standard"?

i know for a fact i've met plenty of dumb, drunk, criminally-inclined white people and plenty of smart, sober, white-collar black people.

so what is your take on that difference? is it not at all possible for those two groups to co-exist within the same governing structures peacefully?

most certainly what would happen is that the africans would be ill-equipped a ruin europe, but the opposite would be true of africa run by europeans.

however, my question is aimed more generally at a society in which both black people and white people co-exist, with black and white people holding jobs in the same fields across the board.

the key point being, what is so detrimental of the current system as it pertains to race that cannot be remedied, and how would white ethnocentrism save it?

i'm not entirely certain how to interpret this statement.

This is just my opinion and I'm sure many here will disagree - yes but certainly not in a liberal free-for-all muh freedom place like USA or Western Europe. The best way to achieve it would be under a hardline dictatorship promoting nationalism, unity and traditional morals and values, not allowing degeneracy (for lack of better term) to seep in. The country into which I was born during its death knells was basically what I described, and yet once dear leader was gone it descended into utter chaos without even being a multiracial society, just the same people with differing religions and some grudges going back eons. China is doing a somewhat similar thing today - just forcefully assimilate everyone into one cohesive "nationality", regardless of race or ethnicity, your mileage may vary on how successful that is.

What is South Africa

To humour you, no it is not possible - it's been attempted for the entire time we've been in contact and it's achieved a slim percentage of successfully assimilated non-Whites. Now we're at a point where non-whites could eradicate us globally - why the fuck would they magically all of a sudden assimilate now? Because you believe in a revisionist world history where we haven't been (relatively speaking) overly compassionate to them?
They're not the White mans burden

They should have their nations and we should have ours, they should be left to their own devices unless it's something dangerous and I mean to us, not Warlord Bongo fighting Warlord Mongo - or China invading Tibet.

Why can't you go create this society you want? Why do you have to force it on everyone worldwide? (Rhetorical question, it's obviously because you're a subscriber of an increasingly untenable and gluttonous world economic system.)

Just take a look at America, my man.
Within ten years of our founding, we became a powerful nation, worthy of respect.
Within the last 50ish years of immigration and integration has seen the united states become a weak, ineffectual country, respected by absolutely no one.
Because the entire white race is in danger of imminent extinction within the next 50 years.

Then what is the point of the thread?
Nope. That was tried, many, many times throughout history.
The collapse of the societies/empires resulted as a result of social (and later biological) integration.
History is a result of the rise and fall of ethnic groups and races.

Yes, those have always existed. That still doesn't change the fact that African americans are almost one standard IQ deviation below whites.

The only reason Alexander the great's empire worked was because it was under him, no one else. If you fucked with him by chimping out, you got re-fucked over.

if the flow was slow enough, we could train and assimilate the non-whites and reach some decent standard of living, nothing like a high-trust homogenous society, but it could be functional
however this is not an option, any talk of limiting the flow makes you literally hitler
so we have to put our foot down and draw the line, most people understand the blacks are here, they didn't want to go back to africa when lincoln suggested it and damn sure don't want to go back now
so you are admitting that we would have to sacrifice something to support these ill-equipped peoples, we are very altruistic people, look at charity stats no one is more selfless than the white man, and look where that has gotten us
we have been abused and taken advantage of for at least 150 years, the time for white altruism has passed

you been under a rock, faggot?

historically, nationalities without a homeland have not fared well. Groups of people that have lost their right to national self-determination tend to end up subjugated. Tibetans wish they still had Tibet, Kurds wish they had a Kurdistan, Palestinians wish they had Palestine, etc.

it's arrogant of white people to believe that they can give away their countries and everything will work out just fine for their grandchildren. I realize that it's fashionable around here to blame the jews, but realistically white people need to take ownership of the fact that we're doing it to ourselves

i think he meant: "it is not possible, because look at south africa", not that south africa was a bastion for peace.

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
This link contains a list of peer-reviewed articles showing the negative effects of diversity.

Yes indeed, but if I remember this correctly it all went to shit real fast once he died and tore itself apart into small inefficient successor states. So if this vast multiracial society can only stand united under a once-in-a-lifetime great man of history and falls apart as soon as he is no more, what does that really say about the merits of having such a state?

thanks user, i had forgotten about her, used to like her gab posts when i was still around there

We get to survive as a race and pass on our civilization and culture to our children.
Our deeds and lands will not be inherited by a soulless horde that hates our guts with a seething rage that is almost inhuman.
In a multi-racial society, all politics is racial. In a homogeneous one, we can focus on what benefits the People rather than playing one race off another. Ideas can be discussed rather than getting all the niggers to vote blue because they're too stupid to comprehend anything else and hate White people for "racist"

Instead of having our cities become crime ridden cesspools of gang violence where roaming bands of niggers assault White kids for being White, we can have clean streets and beautiful buildings.
Without the disgusting, treasonous jews we never again need to lose a single man in battle for a pointless war for IsraHell.
Instead of constantly being under attack for being White, we can be proud of our heritage and confidently raise our children in a culture of pride.

Economically we'd be wealthier, there would be lower taxation (no need due to lack of wealfare niggers and spics), we could have free and national healthcare (ask any doctor about how our healthcare system is clogged with resentful, thieving spics), our police would no longer need to be armed like an occupation force to combat the insane criminality inherent in any multicultural society.
Our nation would be healthier, less obese, more peaceful, and more prosperous. Our children would be able to play outside in even the most densely populated cities again, just like before the jews forced these hostile, arrogant niggers upon us. There would be almost no mass shootings because mass shootings are a result of alienation inherent in multicultural societies.

Seriously, there is not one thing that we do not have to lose from abandoning this evil agenda.
And if we fail to defend our lands and our race, everything that we have built will be torn down by a mongrel horde of hate crazed freaks. Our cities will rot, our monuments will be torn down, and the entire earth will descend back into a state of stagnation and despair until pollution and overpopulation destroy all higher life forms on earth.

Attached: Safe Neighborhoods.jpg (720x709 44.25 KB, 84.1K)

Yep. All of his soldiers and officers who he forced to marry also disposed of their mixed race wives, whom alexander forced them to marry.
He was pretty much the inventor of "blanda upp".

The nation belongs to those who built it. If a country was founded by white Europeans, then the country belongs to that race. The racial stock of the country must be similar to to the racial stock of the country. Why should our demographics change? It’s also a matter of self-determination. Every race and ethnic group has the right to govern themselves, including whites. If a bunch of whites moved to Nigeria, became a significant minority group, changed their culture and gained influence in their government, then people would be calling it colonialism. Well, it’s the same thing for white countries. Non-whites come to our nations, compete with whites in every sector of society and change our nations’s culture.

This thread is a white pill in disguise

Why?
Because anons proved they can still argue well?

It's good to list so categorically the reasons why we persist.

Amen to that

well, if nothing else, it's got a number of incredibly valid points, but it's got me conflicted as hell.

the fact i know more than my fair share of people who aren't white and like them quite well, but also see the benefits of telling those same people to leave entirely, ain't exactly a fantastic feeling.

i guess i was kinda hoping to see if there was any room for a compromise, but it really doesn't look like there is one. not one that benefits the individual man, at any rate.

i've been back and forth on my position on white nationalism a number of times for that reason.

its genuinely hard to swallow.

Attached: without snakes.png (540x304, 198.75K)

this is a very nice post

amen brothers, hail victory

because aesthetics. because niggers, kikes and gooks are subhumans descended from Neanderthals. because the White Man evolved only 10,000 years ago which means we are the most evolved version of Homo. because in less than 2,000 years, the White Man built a technologic Civilization from you cannibal bestiality mongrel's mudhuts and spears and Animist superstitions. there doesn't even need to be any reason why White is Right beyond aesthetics.

Attached: 1941-german-waffen-ss-recruitment-poster-nazi-color-john-madison.jpg (700x393 63.2 KB, 74.13K)

No, but there is such a thing as a difference in climate due to temperature which can affect genetics over time, i.e. living in a colder climate vs. living in a hotter climate.

The purpose of a White society is your race not fucking dying, children. Pic related: it's what you all look like.

Attached: You Aren't Victims.png (1920x940, 1.05M)

abso-fucking-lutely

Multiculturalization ALWAYS leads to civil war and genocide. In fact, mass immigration is itself an act of war. Some call it 4th generational warfare. However, in truth it is as old a form of attack as time. Mass migration is a means of waging total war and many a race has been subsumed and exterminated by way of this genocidal tactic.

Racial extinction is not just some far off concept. White Genocide is not a peaceful process. The jews are using Blacks and Mestizos and Arabs and Asians as biological weapons against our civilization. Against our existence. If we do not fight back, black rioting will continue to destroy our cities and more and more concessions will be granted to this pushy, arrogant horde. Our wealth and culture will be sacrificed upon the alter of multiculturalism and everything of beauty that we have built will be blended out of existence. All forms of individuality and uniqueness will be ground out of the population. Except of cource for the jews and their hangers on who envision themselves ruling over a rootless sea of coffee coloured lemmings with nothing to fight for and no history to remember.
A raceless mongrel is in effect a soulless slave for all eternity.

I am fighting for European culture and beauty. It's more than traditions and customs. It's a mentality. A faustian spirit that no other race on earth possesses. All races have racial "souls" that is a result of history and genetics and traditions. It is difficult to quantify but it is there. And I don't mean souls as in a religious sense but in a much grander spiritual sense. The result of tens of thousands of generations building upon each other. And these evil, greedy jews wish to destroy all of it and render us all a raceless race of cattle. To be blended at will. Without history or future.

This I find to be the most disgusting crime imagineable.

So I fight for my people and past and future and present. I fight with the strength born from a deep hatred for the injustice of White Genocide. I hate the jews for targetting my beautiful race. And I fight with the determination born from the deepest love for my race and future. A love as strong as a man has for his family. Because this is my family.

What is Whiteness? What does it mean to be European? To me it means boundless creativity and love of beauty. It means cherishing our history and traditions in a way that no other race does. Not quite like we do. It means consciousness of our place in the universe and a boldness, an aspiration to reach out and touch the stars!

I guess, if I had to sum it up simply why I believe that White people have a right to exist is simply because only we can be us.
Because the world without us would be a boring, stagnent place. And because the world that the multiculturalists envision is a boring, placid, soulless morass.

Attached: Ukrainian Festive Girls.jpg (1600x1615 70.97 KB, 461.04K)

nigger you have that backwards

it's fashionable to give away their countries and realistically it's the jews

1. Less crime than a multiracial society
2. More social cohesion than a multiracial society
3. Less societal unrest than a multiracial society
4. Higher likelihood of your phenotype persisting than in a multiracial society

no niggers sound like one hell of a benefit
they have much lower inteligence and empathy and are much more agressive and indolent than any other race
they are filthy, dumb, promiscuous, degenerate, violent, arrogant, irresponsible, incompetent, lazzy and selfish
civlized kangs are the exception, not the rule
nigger are 12% of the mutt population yet make up the bast majority of violent crimes
even the wealthies niggers at their most peacefull periods have commited more violent crimes on average than the poorest whites at their most belicose periods
then you have the chinks who are souless bugmen and swindler who cut so many corners that if you ask them for a square they'll give you a sphere
there's pajets who are dirtier and sligthly smarter than niggers, at least they are less violent to
kebabs are just as dumb and violent but i can at least respect the fact that most of them are actually willing to die for something, even if that something is a nigger religion, at least they are not cowards like kikes and niggers
lastly, the kikes themselves
if i had a week to spare i'd write a list of all the reasons why they belong in the oven
but it's getting lat so i'll just post some pic on kikes

Attached: jojojew.jpg (599x549 1.3 MB, 105.74K)

oh yeah, i forgot spics
they are as lazzy, violent and arrogant as niggers, but not as dumb and not nearly as filthy as pajets and nogs

You sure about that? Whenever I walk in the alleyway behind the local Mexican taquerias/grocery stores, it smells like hot garbage boiling in the sun. A little slice of vibrant third world diversity in our boring white community.

These attempts to rationalize are the problem. No other race tries to justify their existence.

I'm well aware of that user. If OP was a leftist anti-White freak, I would have said as much. I would have pointed out that no one asks the blacks or the mexicans or the jews (good heavens no) to justify their existence.
However, because OP was police and respectful and honest, I told him the honest truth.

i'm not from merica so i don't know exactly how shit the mexcrement garvage you mutts have toi deal with actually is, but even if i see them living in slums i have seen their home and they kinda try to keep their trash away from where they sleep and eat, unlike nigger that literally sleep and eat on it
and i haven't heard anything like the poo in the loo meme from spics
i'm not saying spics are better, i'm just saying they may be a little bit less bad
also, it's imposible for me to think that any race is worse than niggers, not even kikes depite how evil the are

for me, the poos are second worst only to the heebs, the are so fucking arrogant and disrespectful even more so than your standard nigger

The benefits of White Ethnocentrism and a White Society are that…gentiles make great neighbors and wonderful tenants. Any Jew who told you he was ok living around niggers was telling you a lie.

Attached: tips menorah.png (450x488, 268.85K)

Okay Satan.
>Name > ONE Name > ONE

other races are nepotistic. Jews create barriers to whites (think harvard admissions) and try to bring in immigrants to replace white workers so that whites will be unemployed.

Other races do the same kind of stuff, but slightly less. You have to work together if you are able to survive in a multiracial environement. Whites couldnt even overturn affirmative action because they have no ability to solve problems as a group. It was only Asians that had success against affirmative action (it got overturned at harvard recently).

fun fact, bongs enslaved irish and they often had niggers rape irish female slaves to create a sligthly smarter and more peacefull breed of slaves than niggers until kikes somehow stoped them cus the potatoenigger slave trade was to much competition for the kike's nigger slave trade

reminder that both Rome and Greece were prosperous empires until they got culturally enrritched shitskin inmigration

do you have a green text story about poos to share with us user?
i've never had the displeasure of dealing with a poo in person so far, i'd like to know what to expect shall i ever have the missfotune of being forced to do so

You couldn't have picked a worse example, you dumb fucking retard.

Ha! You think you're conflicted? Most of the people who have ever been good to me in recent years have been non-white, and a bunch of them are jews. Doesn't change the choice we have to make to either dominate our homelands or be forced out of them or ground into the dirt, or the amount of disrespect pushed at us that is taken for granted as normal, but it feels like crap caring about these people and knowing what one day will happen to either them or me. It's lonely, it feels like a betrayal and I hate it. I want nothing more than to live in a harmonious society where they are allowed to stay, criminals are punished, degeneracy is neutrally ignored rather than promoted, race mixing is treated the same and people live how they want. But any attempt to find that middle ground is turned into an attack on whites now. What I've found here (once shilling kikels are filtered out) is the only thing that makes sense.

My family, the white friends I've tried to make and maintain - it's like something is either wrong with them (or wrong with me who knows) and every connection stays superficial. Everyone else fucking loves me and jews even opened the door for me to convert but I just want to have that bond with people like me and be tied to my own culture.

It's like so much of my original culture has been kept from me that Zig Forums has become the only sense of culture I have left.

It's kind of chicken and egg. Yes, it's our responsibility and losing control of our culture was our fault. Yes, jews worked very hard over a very long time with that goal and slowly brought us where we are now. And yes, it's still 100% our responsibility to take that control back, and it's going to be very difficult and painful for everyone involved. These are the highest stakes that exist - without winning this fight there is truly nothing that matters at all.

ask Detroit, Chicago, Harlem or Commiefornia, or ask the French that live in Haiti how they get along with dindus in "the Paris of the west"
i'm guessing you arefrom merica so what you encountered was likely an anglo, they may look white but they couldn't be further from white, they seems to be some sort of mongrelized kike
as for nogs, even the ones with jobs and cash to hire lawyers are dumb as fuck, i don't have that screenshot were some lawyer told his story of what it was like dealing with niggers who he descrived as "white-collar black people"
Ask King Mugabe in south Africa how he gets along with whites, whole place went donw the shitter when Nigger Mandela nuked the apartheid
this is imposible cos niggers are not nearly as smart as whites, there's a couple of novel prise winners who learned this truth the hard way, and there was also another guy who dedicted his whole life aid Africans and help them inprove only to realize that if they don't keep a relation of master and slave, the nigger will eat the white man and destroy everything he has built
current society operates on the blind belief that niggers are our equals when this is clearly not the case, it's no coincidence that the darker the skin of a population, the more poor and overpopulated the country gets and the lower the IQ and higher the crimerate of said population

Gentile does not mean white. It means not jewish. Same with goy. Niggers are gentiles, spics are gentiles. Jews really do have an "us vs the world" outlook baked into their culture.

I'm wondering the effect it would have if we came up with a shorthand word for non-white. You know, a word without a negation.

whites still think they're competing in a racially homogeneous society with each other to be the best, instead of cooperating - and any cooperation ends up being demonized as 'racist'. Connecting about real problems, the real world, is called 'racist'. Every non-white freely connects with the human part of you because they're not dehumanized, unlike whites are. They will never, however, connect with the white part of you.

empathy and compassion have always been white men greatest weakness
the social and cultural alienation that comes with living surrounded by other races has made me completly apathetic and incapable of feeling.
i have interacted with other races and i may not dislike those individuals, but i can't make a meaningfull conection to them either, they are just way to different in the way the think, i'm not even talking about how they look, it's what inside their heads that keeps me at a safe distance from them
the greatest irony is that, out of all the foreingers i've ever dealt with, the ones i get along with the most are the one who keep a safe distance from me for the same reason i keep a safe distance from them, i respect them and refrain from crossing the line they draw in the sand, and they do the same with me, i do visit and talk to them every now and then, however they will always be neighbourgs and acquaintances but never family and friends

Attached: sad bar.jpg (480x360, 8.52K)

They're really not that bad. Doesn't mean we need more of them but they don't around causing problems. Some of their business practices can be a little sheisty but nowhere near jew level sheisty.

The first benefit is that we don't have to deal with dumb loaded questions from (((you))), OP.

The second is everything.

there was a silicon valley user that was so fucking sick of poos he actually made a poo hate tread a while ago
i've seen my fair share treads mocking poos for not using loos but that was the first poo hate tread i've seen
and considering how the CEOs of the worst silicon valley megacoprs are poos, i can see why some may think they are cancer

Is OP new, or just retarded?

Again, new or retarded? You want to be a minority while people that hate you for existing have control of shit like the ndaa/patriot act/ etc? You want a complete economic collapse? People will no doubt be listening DOZENS of things.

You might dyslexia with that first part. No idea how you could conclude such a thing. Born after 9/11 I'd wager. Japan isn't compelling to you? Oh right, you've never been there or anywhere else.

Actually Gentile is traditionally just another word for "Gentry" who are (or were at least) exclusively White goyim. Goyim is an ugly word though, so only conceited yids use it in reference to White Europeans and anyone else who isn't Jewish. The vast majority of Jews in the modern era are barely triple-digit IQ, so all they have are traditions and a false sense of superiority.

You said that well. I'd only add that the other races compete against each other as well as cooperating as a group, so careful about discouraging the drive to win and succeed. Stifling that drive is a tactic too, seen in messaging where "Whites are doing fine, let everyone else enjoy winning too!"

But yeah my soul cries out for the kind of cooperation you're talking about.

I just looked into it a little. Gentry comes from French and Gentile actually comes from Latin which I was unaware of. fuck sake is there ANYTHING jewish they didn't steal?
The origin makes it sound like it did most likely refer to Romans at first, and there was actually a usage for a while where it referred to pagans/heathans religion that whites created as opposed to jews OR Christians. So there's some basis in what you're saying.

But in my experience in modern use jews very much see it as meaning non-jew, including niggers and whoever else. It's a comfy word for them in that way. Just thinking the concept makes them feel connected to each other specifically because of that meaning, subliminally reinforcing a clear in-group/out-group boundary.

There's someone on here who's learning hebrew for us. I'd be interested to hear his take on it, as well as goy. I think we're clear on the use of goy as a slur, but I'm not convinced about it's etymology that it simply means cattle. hebrew is a funky, slippery language. It's not like english or other reasonable languages where you can ask a simple question like the meaning of a word. Explains a lot if you think about it.

I often hear members of these 'white nationalism' movements/organizations of the current year +X discussing the concept of 'identity', which I find disagreeable.

Identity IS a factor of what is of import, in actual terms, which is a matter of biology, not of mere internalized self-description, ie 'identity'; this distinction is important, as merely maintaining an identity into the future is not a means via which to maintain, to secure, our people into perpetuity - we are not a mere identity, we are a biological clade of beings, and this material reality is intrinsic to everything about us and our culture, the summation of which being that from whence our collective identity derives.

I can't help but laugh at civic nationalism - its a self-defeating meme.

Look at the US.

We hear civic nationalists talking all about these Constitutional principles that they hold dear.
Freedom of speech. Right to bear arms. Limited government.
Yet these same civic nationalist principles, they claim, demand judgement on the basis of the individual only, not as collectives… Of course, their claims are somewhat suspect, given the men who derived those princples initially were slave owners and created the US as an explicit White ethnostate, but whatever.

The point is, this hyper-individualistic outlook forces them into a cognitive box, limiting the extent of their philosophical-willpower. It does so, in that it forces them to reject judgement in the context of racial groups as a collective, despite races acting as collectives.
For example: Hispanics support gun control (60%+ in favor, 30% against). And hate-speech laws (50%+ in favor, 25% against). And expanded government (70%+ in favor, 20% against). And Hispanics overwhelmingly identify with the left-wing political parties (60%+, increasingly from generation to generation after entry to the country to upwards of 70% by the 2nd generation). AND Hispanics demonstrate an elevated fertility rate relative to White populations in the US (still above replacement levels).

Thus, by upholding civic nationalist principles in judging Hispanics as individuals instead of as a group, many Hispanics would be (and have been) allowed into the country - for example in the amnesty of Ronald Reagan - despite the fact that collectively they do not believe in the principles upon which the nation was founded… Not that they would say as much if attempting to gain entry - deception exists, and civic nationalist arguments as-goes vetting procedures are underwhelming, nevermind the prospect of enforcement of civic values after entry (let alone over generations).

And this last point about enforcement is important, because evidence suggests that, like most ethnic/racial minorities in the US, Hispanics do not demonstrate a collective belief in the civic principles of the US (certainly not to the proportional degree seen in US Whites), but they DO behave as a collective, supporting left-wing political groups in overwhelming majority. Those promoting civic nationalist ideals do not demonstrate the philosophical-willpower to enforce these civic values, have offered no methodology to alter this condition, and all indications suggest they are bereft of such a method - if they were not, the populations which have been in the US for several generations, exposed to the values of the country and civic nationalists' arguments in that vein, would espouse those positions, but they do not.

Attached: Non-Whites b.jpg (1969x2013, 1.03M)

While on the subject… Why do Hispanics support left-wing groups? Are they actually more left-wing in political view? Yes, but that's not the whole story - they vote as a collective, and they do so to serve collective interests. Left-wing groups in the US are the groups in favor of serving the left-wing predispositions of Hispanics (hate-speech laws, gun control, expanding government with more programs) as well as increased immigration, which they promote loudly, and increased immigration leads to an increase in population for the respective ethnic/racial minority in question, which in turn leads to an increase in the political power, electorally at the very least, wielded by that ethnic/racial minority. Hence, regardless of their political stance, Hispanics support left-wing groups as a collective to serve collective interest. We see the same sort of behavior on behalf of Blacks and other non-Whites.
In fact, we see the same sort of behavior on behalf of Asians, who also primarily support left-wing groups in the US (50%+, increasing generationally), even though polling of their political views suggest they may not actually be left-wing politically - they're merely acting as a collective in serving their collective interest.

Left-wing groups are, for whatever reason (ideology, personal desire for power or wealth, etc), very happy to assist in this endeavor, and in fact, the left-wing political party of the modern US is an amalgam of minority groups acting collectively in their own interest despite an absence of shared political belief betwixt the tribes. They are, effectively, a collective composed of collectives, each acting to serve their own interests, and a great deal of their effort is maintained in securing each individual collective's support and avoiding conflict among those groups where their perceived collective interests conflict. Further, these left-wing groups - aided by left-wing political/social organizations (several particularly influential examples bearing an overt Jewish composition or philosophy) - explicitly advocate for, and support the explicit advocacy of, the respective non-White minority collectives, whilst simultaneously doing everything in their power to silence, slander, demonize and deplatform any and all explicit White advocacy groups through accusation of association with 'racism', 'White supremacy', 'Nazism' and/or 'anti-Semitism', amongst others.

Attached: Jews - Oy Vey Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theory.jpg (3936x7912 6.09 MB, 5.18M)

That is to say, the left-wing in the US, particularly the influential Jewish wing, advocates against explicit White advocacy. Which is why no such explicit White advocacy organizations exist in the US today which are not so slandered, and certainly none which exhibit institutional power and perceived legitimacy as might be claimed on behalf of other ethnic/racial groups' equivalents (the latter of which often exhibiting a far more seedy character than the former).
Ironically, this seems to form a neat little circle for the left-wing (especially Jewish) actors: by advocating against White advocacy and White advocates using accusations such as 'racism' or 'White supremacy', Jewish left-wing organizations create anti-semitic sentiment in White advocates and White advocacy organizations, which those same left-wing Jewish organizations then utilize to further slander them through accusation of 'anti-semitism' or 'Nazism'!
Its important to note that the left-wing political factions and their accomplice political organizations in the US also employ such accusations in opposition to any efforts to inhibit left-wing political aims at increasing immigration into the US from non-White sources, promoting globalist multiculturalism and miscegenation, and degrading national borders, even national sovereignty.

The left-wing has been so successful in their efforts in this regard, that the US population demographics are beginning to disintegrate. The White population - the only population which demonstrates anything close to majority support for the ideals which civic nationalists claim to hold most dear - is being displaced.

Attached: Demographic Replacement.gif (2630x2410 375.55 KB, 633.6K)

What conclusion do we reach from such analysis of circumstance?
We can discern that the civic nationalist position is philosophically-unequipped to combat this hazard, in that their civic nationalist ideals demand they make judgements on strictly individual grounds such as to ignore ethnic/racial behavioral trends. They will thus seek to argue in favor of judging a long line of individuals, as individuals, on principle, who can and will present themselves as sharing a belief in the principles civic nationalists claim to seek to uphold if such is required to gain entry to the country, and who will subsequently act collectively in their own interests once in the US such as to create new demographic conditions within the US that are no longer fertile substrate for the individual - and thereby societal - espousal of civic nationalists' proposed ideals.

tl;dr: Non-Whites don't care about civic duties or virtues, they act as collectives to serve collective interests, and civic nationalists do not have any mechanism at their disposal to change, nor combat, this state of affairs, even as they vehemently protest, on the basis of their civic nationalist principles, White advocates attempting such a feat. These civic nationalists are thus demonstrating that they are operating from an obsolete playbook, attempting to espouse civic nationalist ideals of individualism that were only able to be maintained in homogenous White nations bereft of competition from myriad non-White collectives (each serving their own interests), and yet, despite this failure, demonstrable throughout electoral politics in the US (and the West overall) over the last 30+ years, civic nationalists continue to suggest the old playbook is valid. The conclusion is thus that, if civic nationalists are allowed to attempt to carry out their proposed policies in the US, there will cease to exist a substrate for civic nationalists' beloved Constitutional principles and these principles will cease to exist in application in the US.
Self-defeating meme.

Attached: 2018 Midterms in One Image.jpg (2200x2612 1.26 MB, 1.14M)

Finally, I'd like to sink one last nail into the coffin of civic nationalists' hyper-individualistic ideals, specifically surrounding the conceptual notion of individual judgements in the context of immigration.
Regression to the mean.
This is a well-documented phenomenon in population genetics whereby the offspring of outliers within a population tend to gradually 'shift' toward a state more in-line with the average of their ethnic/racial group. The result is that judgement of individuals is an entirely static exercise.
Typically, those promoting such a methodology of selection will dictate a set of standards which are non-biological in origin, but which effectively act to indirectly ensure that only the outliers amongst non-White ethnic/racial groups will be able to gain entry. Of course, this is innately faulty in practice, in that the individual's offspring are not necessarily going to espouse the traits which meet those standards, particularly if the individual being judged initially was an outlier amongst their kind, which will be the case by-requisite as regards non-White ethnic/racial groups, yet those offspring will be granted voting privileges if born within the US.

Professed ideals of civic nationalism require a substrate of individuals who believe in those ideals in order for those ideals to be espoused in society, and non-Whites do not represent such a substrate, such that demographic replacement of White populations by non-White populations eliminates such substrate, resulting in a cessation of populational espousal of those values at the individual, and thus societal, levels.

Attached: Racial IQ - Not Socioeconomic.png (9740x5994 853.07 KB, 5.03M)

The US citizenry was 99% white before the slaves were freed- even after that it remained about 90% white until the 1965 immigration act.
This warrants addressing.

The United States was 80-90% White until the 1980s, which was a direct consequence of the Hart-Cellar Act of 1965. Its important to note that the people in the 1960's WOULD NOT have supported that legislation - and they weren't given a choice. But if they were, if there had been a referendum, they would have voted it down, doubly so if they knew what the US would look like today as a result.

And that's the real kicker: The people who pushed through the Hart-Cellar act EXPLICITLY stated that none of these things - demographic displacement most of all - would happen. They said it explicitly, "This will not happen". They said that if you said it WOULD happen, you were just doing that because you are a racist.

Take it from LBJ, in Jew York City, 1965.

Attached: US Immigration Visualized.mp4 (818x460, 3.01M)

"Mr. Vice President, Mr. Speaker, Mr. Ambassador Goldberg, distinguished members of the leadership of the Congress, distinguished Governors and Mayors, my fellow countrymen.

… This bill that we will sign today is not a revolutionary bill, it does not effect the lives of millions, it will not reshape the structure of our daily lives or really add importantly to either our wealth or our power.
Yet it is still one of the most important acts of this Congress, and of this Administration, for it does repair a very deep and painful flaw in the fabric of American justice. It corrects a cruel and enduring flaw in the conduct of the American nation.

… And this measure that we will sign today will really make us truer to ourselves, both as a country and as a people.
It will strengthen us in a hundred unseen ways.

… In the final days of consideration, this bill had no finer champion than the present Attorny General, Nicholas Katzenbach, who with New York's own Emmanuel Cellar, and Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts, and Congressman Feighan of Ohio, and Senator Mansfield and Senator Dirksen constituting the leadership of the Senate, and Senator Javitz, helped to guide this bill to passage…

… This bill says simply, that from this day forth, those wishing to immigrate to America shall be admitted based on their skills and their close relationships to those already here. This is a simple test, and it is a fair test.

Those who can contribute most to this country, to its growth, to its strength, to its spirit, will be the first to be admitted to this land. The fairness of this standard is so self-evident that we may well wonder that it has not always been applied. Yet the fact is that for over four decades the immigration policy of the United States has been twisted and has been distorted by the harsh injustice of the national origins quota system.

Under that system the ability of new immigrants to come to America depended upon the country of their birth. Only 3 countries were allowed to supply 70 percent of all the immigrants.

… Funny how the President forgets to mention that there WERE laws restricting immigration to the US even before it was a country, and that after it WAS a country, one of the first things they did was state that only 'free White people of upstanding moral character' could become citizens. But I digress…

Now, post-1980's, after the consequences of those policies began to be felt, the response has changed. Now, when its pointed out that all these things HAVE HAPPENED, ARE HAPPENING, the answer now is, "Well, if you CARE, you're a racist".

Its also worth noting that American values prior to 1965 were very ethnocentric - Whites didn't espouse a mentality of opening their country to the world in majority. But effectively, that culture was changed with the 1965 act, and in the 2 decades that followed before serious effect was felt, great effort was put into arguing that this new state of affairs was American values as they'd always been.
Now, whenever someone attempts to levy opposition to demographic displacement - the same sort of opposition which was offered, and would have been offered more greatly with foresight, by White Americans - its thrown in their face that these new values are America's values.

Attached: Texas - Demographics Are Destiny.jpg (561x558 126.54 KB, 174.8K)

Basically, we were lied to, and when you try to call someone out on the lie, they call you a racist and tell you those lies are America's values and always have been.

… In case you were wondering, the 'ambassador' that LBJ mentioned?
This is a reference to Arthur Goldberg, Chicago-born Jewish US Ambassador the UN. From the WikiJew:
During World War II, Goldberg served in an espionage group operated by the Office of Strategic Services, the precursor to the CIA,[4] serving as chief of the Labor Desk, an autonomous division of the American intelligence agency that was charged with the task of cultivating contacts and networks within the European underground labor movement during World War II. The Jewish Telegraphic Agency stated, 'Goldberg's file notes that as both a civilian and a member of the Army, he supervised a section in the Secret Intelligence Branch of OSS to maintain contact with labor groups and organizations regarded as potential resistance elements in enemy-occupied and enemy countries. He organized anti-Nazi European transportation workers into an extensive intelligence network.'

Under Kennedy, Golberg served as Secretary of Labor and later as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.

In 1967, Goldberg was a key drafter of Resolution 242, which followed the 1967 Six-Day War between Israel and the Arab states. While interpretation of that resolution has subsequently become controversial, Goldberg was very clear that the resolution does not obligate Israel to withdraw from all of the captured territories.
Goldberg's role as the UN ambassador during the Six-Day War may have been the reason why Sirhan Sirhan, the assassin of Robert F. Kennedy, also wanted to assassinate Goldberg.

Goldberg was a member of the Council on Foreign relations in the early 60's, and then again from 1966 to 1989, and served as the President of the American Jewish Committee.

Attached: Treason to Whiteness.jpg (2120x6048 69.85 KB, 3.36M)

Finally…

Attached: collectivism vs individualism.gif (600x400, 744.18K)

As a hapa mutt, I'll say this - an ethnostate for whites is an ideal foundation of civilization because they wouldn't be plagued by the problems that blacks have inherently. I've lived in the ghetto long enough to realize that 99% of niggers simply have no behavioral capability to create a lasting civilization - and are instead dependent on theft, violence, and welfare/foreign aid.

Imagine if you will, a country - even a region where people can easily utilize the land for crops and harvest, without worrying about usurious lobbyists, power-mad-low IQ law enforcers, and welfare leeches and the area is so safe that people leave their doors unlocked, and the social cohesion is great because everyone works in a meritocratic system, with the end-result that everyone gains. That's how a white ethnostate would look like; an expanded version of my memories of living on the farm before the jewdicial court ordered that I live in the ghetto.

Good luck to you, white folks. Invest in the SDI because those libtards might really nuke you.

To clarify:
Recent agent-based computer simulations suggest that ethnocentrism, often thought to rely on complex social cognition and learning, may have arisen through biological evolution. From a random start, ethnocentric strategies dominate other possible strategies (selfish, traitorous, and humanitarian) based on cooperation or non-cooperation with in-group and out-group agents. Here we show that ethnocentrism eventually overcomes its closest competitor, humanitarianism, by exploiting humanitarian cooperation across group boundaries as world population saturates.

Spics are effectively no better than niggers.
That said, do not hate the nigger user, anymore than you hate the chimp, gorilla or orang. If we treated them all equal, in that we treated the former like the latter, how simple would things be for all?
But no, we treat the former like humans and the latter like beasts, entirely on aesthetic grounds. Ridiculous.

Anyway, don't hate niggers for being niggers - hate that the people of the West have lost the will to face reality as it is, rather than as they'd like it to be, heavily motivated by the influence of a nonsensical religious position in ages past and a similarly nonsensical scientific position in the present.
They are quite amusing beasts. Less so while eating your baby or raping you, I'm sure, but the same is true of the other ones as well.

My condolences.

Attached: waaaaaat.mp4 (1049x2229 707.91 KB, 1019.48K)

source on the gif?

Benefits of living in an all white country:

Lower taxes (most nonwhites are a net drain on the system)
Safer cities
Next to no violent crime
Less overbearing government (nonwhites bloc vote for totalitarian left wing parties)
Less overpopulation
Less theft
Abundance of gùns but no gun crime
Can leave your doors unlocked and your bike unchained
Etc

Can't have all that with nonwhites around.

Benefits of homogenous (white or otherwise) society:
1. Miscagenation has severe costs despite jew studies about "hybrid vigor". Higher depression and a whole host of other negative life outcomes.
2. Better community
3. More trust
4. Higher security
5. Higher reported happiness

For point 2 through 5: Putnam's study as well as several others show that multi-ethnic communities have lower trust, security, community even within each ethnic group.

Benefits of (95%+) white society specifically (compared to other ethnicities):
1. A near zero crime rate
2. Value on truth / logos
3. Security to not be bred/miscagenated out of this world

Think about it for a minute.

especially this. women have no place in politics. they should simply make babies and obey their husbands with zero opinions of their own.

Off the top of my head:
-self determination for white
A multiracial society undermines European self determination as it puts Europeans under the whim of the out groups.

-Whites having a monopoly on that territory, allowing all determination of resources and uses from it.

-More protection as we're less at the whim of out groups within our borders.

At some point we need to splinter off again and make a non cuckchan friendly Zig Forums

Attached: cuckchanners2.jpg (2048x1365, 572.07K)

not having to live around niggers

No. They tried that. It doesn't work.

I wouldn't call Germanics and Slavs shitskins tbqh, savage subhumans perhaps, just like their descendants

correct me if wrong for just skimping over the thread, but the tl;dr
< REEEE get outta my country nigger

let me give you the real red pill OP
there is absolutely no point in having a pure white only society, the key of the question is the second word you use ethnocentrism
the point is that ethnicity doesn't mean only race, the ethnic group comprises of both genetic ancestry and a cultural factor
culture is the major point here , and anons fail to account for it when they throw white natsoc supremacy card (that basically jews invented)
most if not all the problems people sperg about when it comes to miscegenation comes from cultural basis

as a point and example, when immigration occurs, people will usually bring over all of their cultural baggage with them,
and as time passes by they get assimilated into their new culture, retaining only some of the best of more strong features of their previous culture
the assimilation will usually take a generation or two, but all it takes for a child to be born and grow in the new part for him to self identify as part of that culture

such prime example is the US as it happened at peak of its immigration period, Italians, French, Spanish, and whatever have you, even freed nigger slaves,
all went to the US and were integral part of what came to be US culture, which admittedly was pretty void at the start

now problem comes from when that migrating culture is invasive and refuses to be assimilated,
such is the example we see today:
and one of the greatest example of a invasive culture? well you should've guessed it, the hook nose behind that post
the jews, wherever they go they still talk hebrew, build temples, have cults, and keep spreading their custom and ways
if anything jews are the greatest racial segregation force on earth
< we the jew vs the goy

Attached: circlejerk.jpg (500x572, 125.13K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500 188.54 KB, 271.22K)

no you don't

Attached: necropost.jpg (600x854, 67.76K)

You're dead wrong. We don't give a shit if a non-white is assimilated or "acts white." Miscegenation is a no-no

Three mistakes;
1) The tombstone in the card name denotes a 'graveyard' related ability, it was only used in one block since it doesn't fit with new card borders.
2) Poorly constructed text that doesn't fit with standard rule structure, it should read;
"Return target thread from any graveyard to the board under your control."
``They said to stop, I will never stop``
3) Font of text isn't standard magic.

Is this what you were looking for?

Calm down, he's just new. He seems genuinely interested in learning and politely questioning our positions. Remember, we were all new at one point.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Didn't we make that second image?

Attached: 76ffc01f9491546514bc22df862da1c943265619d83aa6481f0b04a0829bc908.png (722x8458 486.98 KB, 1.86M)

Anyone know if there are more up-to-date confessions? These are good red-pills.

Attached: Follow your dreams.jpg (806x562, 111.52K)