(Y)OUR DECLINE IS OUT OF (Y)OUR HANDS

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Deuteronomy 7–

12 ¶ For if ye hearken unto these laws, and observe and do them, then the Lord thy God shall keep with thee the covenant, and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers.

13 And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn and thy wine, and thine oil, andthe increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep in the land, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

14 Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall be neither male nor female barren among you, nor among your cattle.

15 Moreover, the Lord will take away from thee all infirmities, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt (which thou knowest) upon thee, but will send them upon all that hate thee.

16 Thou shalt therefore consume all people which the Lord thy God shall give thee: thine eye shall not spare them, neither shalt thou serve their gods, for that shall be thy destruction.

17 If thou say in thine heart, These nations are more than I, how can I cast them out?

18 Thou shalt not fear them, but remember what the Lord thy God did unto Pharaoh, and unto all Egypt:

19 The great tentations which thine eyes saw, and the signs and wonders, and the mighty hand and stretched out arm, whereby the Lord thy God brought thee out: so shall the Lord thy God do unto all the people, whose face thou fearest.

20 Moreover, the Lord thy God will send hornets among them until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed.

21 Thou shalt not fear them: for the Lord thy God is among you, a God mighty and dreadful.

22 And the Lord thy God will root out these nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee.

23 But the Lord thy God shall give them before thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be brought to naught.

24 And he shall deliver their Kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou hast destroyed them.

25 The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire, and covet not the silver and gold, that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therewith: for it is an abomination before the Lord thy God.

26 Bring not therefore abomination into thine house, lest thou be accursed like it, but utterly abhor it, and count it most abominable: for it is accursed.

When the black pills start eating you up, remember that the Lord will bless his own no matter the odds that are against us. When we're on the side of the author of all, we don't have to fear the neurotic jews, or the robotic animal blacks, or the flood of non-whites coveting what is ours (our women, land, gibs ect.) Continue to do what is right, even if no established institution anywhere excepts it. The Lord will bless your for it.

Attached: 1451706061252.jpg (614.16 KB, 2048x1152)

Other urls found in this thread:

.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus
zigforums.com/thread/12361069/politics

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

bumping

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

First non-expletive post I've gotten on a Christian thread. Genuinely thankful, thanks man.

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

Oh, so your point is to just come here and make Christian threads? Interesting.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

just keep waiting on Jesus, goys!
how about you stop perverting Christianity?

I did not come to bring peace but a sword
I did not give you a spirit of weakness but strength
And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

be adherent of bronze aged jewish communism
hate modern jewish communism

The original "Lord" awaits you user

Attached: 220px-Odin,-der-Göttervater[1].jpg (25.21 KB, 220x258)

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Attached: His-Only-Son-Chosen.png (349.39 KB, 420x388)

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Servant of the Gods here, only Donar can protect you against demonic forces, Christ is impotent.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

posting sandshit religion scriptures
Reported
Varg for pope

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Burn yourself to ashes

David Evans
David Evans

Fuck off with your dead jew on a stick.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Implying all these christcuck shit wasn't written to keep the goyim passive as kikes and their brown hordes finish them off.
Yids crashed the Roman Empire with christianity, they may have lost control during some periods, but currently they are using it to swarm every white land with shitskin christians, the current pope had a communist jew menthor, and now kissing nigger feet, while pushing every narratives kikes also do, pretty sure exterminating all whites were always in kikes long term plans, thus they wrote chapters for the goy to be passive while they are being enslaved or wiped out.
It's go full Bowers, or go extinct as a race time, you can still prevent the fall of white men, but you have to kill (all the) jews.

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

but remember what the Lord thy God did unto Pharaoh, and unto all Egypt

The Egyptians were gentiles while the chosen people were the Jews.

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

There is zero connection between the Israelites of the bible and the Ashkenazi 'jews'. Israelites were not jewish. Likewise when the true nation of israel was destroyed it was that all people of the world would be tainted with their genes(that all might be saved, according to the bible). Take it as you will but the jews of the new testament and the old testament "Israelites" are entirely different entities.

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

/christian/ makes thread
/christian/ thread gets btfo
/christian/ makes new thread
It's not working /crypto-kike/…

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

Not to mention that even kikepedia admits Jews were never in ancient Egypt, much less slaves to them.

There is no indication that the Israelites ever lived in Ancient Egypt, and the Sinai Peninsula shows almost no sign of any occupation for the entire 2nd millennium BCE (even Kadesh-Barnea, where the Israelites are said to have spent 38 years, was uninhabited prior to the establishment of the Israelite monarchy).[35] In contrast to the absence of evidence for the Egyptian captivity and wilderness wanderings, there are ample signs of Israel's evolution within Canaan from native Canaanite roots.
.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Amen. It is his promise and God willing it be done.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

Based and REDPILLED

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

There's such wisdom to be found in the Tanakh; we should all thank YHWH for telling us exactly what he wants of us so we can grovel before him more effectively.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

I've got some silver as insurance against the financial collapse and so I can buy land to farm in the future and feed my family. It's only a small amount, a few kg. Is this wrong?

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Not really, but waiting for a collapse to buy land instead of buying it and living off it now is wrong.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Christians have power over ALL of our enemies through the name of Jesus Christ.

Luke 10:17-20
And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Attached: 1515616049542.jpg (131.63 KB, 1024x702)

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Deuteronomy
Old Testament
The Book of Deuteronomy is the fifth book of the Torah and the Jewish Old Testament.

user, even as a "Christian" larper you fail horribly to mask your evil intentions. Jupiter is returning. Get right with Jupiter.

Those who bless Jupiter, shall in-turn be blessed.

Attached: 2016-MoP-Roman-Gods-Jupiter-REV.jpg (145.23 KB, 1200x1200)

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

"He came to that which was his own, but His own did not receive Him. Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God — children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

This x1000000000000000000000000000

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

Cites the Torah to convince us of a blackpill
Trust Have faith in the plan prophecy, Q Jesus predicted this.

Attached: what-would-jesus-do.png (54.21 KB, 625x605)

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Weak and frail minded-men who cannot accept they have been lied too. Jupiter is returning. Get right with Jupiter.

Attached: Destruction-of-the-Jew-Temple.jpg (243.96 KB, 1049x1483)

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

Christ came to fulfill the law and the prophets. Not to change a thing.

Matthew 5:17-18
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Anything that denies Christ is of the antichrist.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Attached: 1539407944782.jpg (2.4 MB, 2723x2000)

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Christ came to fulfill the law and the prophets.
The Jewish prophets?
Not to change a thing.
So, Christianity is a completed version of Judaism. Essentially, you are a turbo-jew.

Get right with Jupiter, user. Jupiter is returning.

Attached: jupiter-god-of-the-sky.jpg (224.97 KB, 1200x630)

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Christ came to fulfill the law and the prophets. Not to change a thing.
Yeah, and we're in a world that needs a heck of a lot of changing, and frankly "following philosemitic law and scripture" isn't that high up there in my priorities.

Cite the passage where he gives a rat's ass about the plights of our people.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Why would you make a thread instead of posting in the Evangelical thread?

Why would you quote the OT, the old covenant with the Israelites, when all the Old Covenants were declared null and void by god?

Why do you believe this shit? It already happened to Israel thousands of years ago, you have a new covenant, a New Testament, and yet you Judaize.

You are either a deluded proddy cuck, a kike, or a fucking evangelical - either way a D&C slider.

Make your shitty case for the OT here
zigforums.com/thread/12361069/politics
And get torn the fuck apart by people who know the truth of the lord

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

What’s more worse between a skitsophonic or a christcuck?. trick question both are jews!

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Take notice how christcuck has gone silent, unable to respond after this post That is the power of Jupiter. The same God that destroyed the jew temple.

Christcuck has gone 30 minutes without responding to this post Before he read it, he was energetic and motivated. Now, he is staring at his PC screen having a mental collapse. His mind is inside a black hole right now, unable to move forward, or, backward. This is the power of Jupiter.

Get right with Jupiter. Jupiter is returning.

Attached: Jupiter.jpg (65.21 KB, 564x752)
Attached: JUPITER-GIVE-US-GUIDANCE-.jpg (262.67 KB, 1280x720)

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

Jew Peter is returning? You might be right about that.