The Oxy-Jew

Sackler family members face mass litigation, criminal investigations over opioids crisis
Exclusive: Suffolk county in Long Island has sued several family members, and Connecticut and New York are considering criminal fraud and racketeering charges against leading family members

Members of the multi-billionaire philanthropic Sackler family that owns the maker of prescription painkiller OxyContin are facing mass litigation and likely criminal investigation over the opioids crisis still ravaging America.

Some of the Sacklers wholly own Connecticut-based Purdue Pharma, the company that created and sells the legal narcotic OxyContin, a drug at the center of the opioid epidemic that now kills almost 200 people a day across the US.

Suffolk county in Long Island, New York, recently sued several family members personally over the overdose deaths and painkiller addiction blighting local communities. Now lawyers warn that action will be a catalyst for hundreds of other US cities, counties and states to follow suit.

At the same time, prosecutors in Connecticut and New York are understood to be considering criminal fraud and racketeering charges against leading family members over the way OxyContin has allegedly been dangerously over-prescribed and deceptively marketed to doctors and the public over the years, legal sources told the Guardian last week.

archive.is/Nv7nZ
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/19/sackler-family-members-face-mass-litigation-criminal-investigations-over-opioids-crisis

archive.is/mOmuQ
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/13/meet-the-sacklers-the-family-feuding-over-blame-for-the-opioid-crisis

Attached: sackler.jpg (960x720 64.58 KB, 110.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qnXqp
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-roundtable-discussion-immigration-bethpage-ny/
eu.app.com/story/news/investigations/2018/10/16/ms-13-gang-new-jersey-murder-drugs/1588333002/
bitchute.com/video/9cuQpFL6tZBJ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hanly said: “What Purdue Pharma and the Sackler family have done to society through their aggressive peddling of opioids is unconscionable.”

OxyContin was originally widely marketed as a safe wonder drug because of the unique slow-release mechanism of its active ingredient, the narcotic oxycodone. But it turned out to be highly addictive and easily abused.

Suffolk county has already sued Purdue and then filed against the Sacklers in an amended complaint last month.

Now Hanly and other high-profile lawyers working on opioid litigation expect the family members to be sued by name as part of the multi-district litigation in Ohio. In federal court, lawsuits filed by more than 1,200 cities, counties and municipalities across the US, against Purdue and other corporate defendants, have been brought together in the hands of federal judge Dan Polster.

The first trials are due next year in three bellwether cases from two Ohio counties and the city of Cleveland.

Purdue is also being sued by at least 30 states in state court. The first trial in that sequence is expected next spring in Louisiana.

Another snippet to add to the list of (((families))). Thanks OP.

It devastated Appalachia (Whites) by way of over-prescribing and diversion. They should hang drug reps next to the "doctors" who prescribed good ole' Mema 200+ OC's a month.

They don't deserve any of this, just targets on their faces and their backs

Attached: 6e7c395c9b3f37e028d53e874f81b3f33a0d0e54fc822db649ad28eb8c1bf4a9.jpg (755x472, 122.95K)

Attached: Opioids, Sackler family, Purdue Pharma.jpg (948x948, 346.57K)

So how it worked it this…

They took a generic drug invented in the 1950s and added a "time release" formula to it.

They ((( claimed ))) it released over a 12 hour period. It actually released over about a 7 hour period.

So if prescribed for pain, you had 7 hours of relief, and then 5 hours of pain until your next dose.

When people would complain to their doctor, the doctor having to follow the drug dosing recommendations, he wasn't allowed by law to say "well take the same small dose every 6 hours" - instead, as repeatedly pushed by the drug reps and pushed by the manufacturer of the drug, "no no, just increase the dosage, but never go under the 1 dose per every 12 hour time period".

So a bigger hit, followed again by wearing off after 7 or so hours…

and BOOM - you have addiction.

In short: Sacklers are scum.

Kike free bump

I thought trump just made dealing drugs legal?

Any thoughts on how we /oven/ these greasy khazar kikes? Meme magic has worked well in the past, weve almost ovened the Notorious RBG with our antisemetic stairs of death memes.
I dont think these sackler pieces of shit are immune to it, normies on kikebook share the fuck out of sackler family memes because literally fucking everyone has been or knows someone who's been victimized by the oxyjew.

Attached: 0fd0666868767efc625c2a60f976ece1573887a9_1_600x337.jpeg (600x337, 110.8K)

Not really, if you have a tendency towards opiate addiction you'll get hooked no matter what kind it is. Oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, heroin, whatever.

I've taken massive doses of oxy and hydrocodone for months at a time due to back pain, never got addicted. Just how *my* body is.

Yeah friendolino, you're a rare exception. Most people would get definitely hooked. That is how opiates work. There's a reason lots of countries are absolutely banned to prescribe for regular pain. You have to be literally dying for some doctor to use opiates (oxy, fentanyl) outside of the US. There is a reason for that, and that is that these drugs are known to be incredibly addicting. Of course (((they))) push for their normalization.

Talk about mixed messages

That would suck, because I've tried everything else but opiates and it either doesn't work for my level pain or makes me crazy when I'm on it (Tramadol is not fun). Opiates make the difference between me laying in bed with level 7 pain all day or being able to do some productive work. And the time's I've really needed them, I'm treated like a junkie. Last time I took them was 4 years ago, when it took me screaming at the top of my lungs in the ER for 30 minutes and a blood test to realize that I maybe wasn't trying to just get a fix. Worst pain of my life. Fuck the system.

Knew an older women with the same mentality, and she proved it.
Back when all of this first started her doctor ended up under scrutiny and canceled hundreds of prescriptions across the board. She had me find her percocet to stave the withdraws but she stopped taking those half way through saying they don't kill the pain and she's done with the withdraws.

She's dead now. OD from the oxy combined with renal failure over time, everyone knew it, she even knew they'd kill her and didn't really care. I exclusively feel sorry for the dog.

In gradeschool they would always tell us "if you like money be a doctor" never "if you like to help people"

If you've never had debilitating pain, then people usually can't understand why they are needed. Yes, there are probably twice as many people who take them because they're addicted instead of being in actual pain. But that 1/3 who need them need them. Perhaps they would commit suicide otherwise, that could be a good thing or bad thing depending on your outlook of society.

Attached: Seriously.png (150x150, 52.13K)

3 back surgeries and they still think I'm a drug seeker when I come in even though I'm loathe to to it maybe once every 3 years. And even then I'd be better off going to a dentist and having a tooth pulled to get prescribed. I just smoke weed and drink beer anymore.

someone had to come up with an official term for "cares about humans"
weird

Attached: a7cd3dd503d2f16be78780ed74bb1c2f0997c8a8958f1fd68d8db817d7927824.jpg (500x368, 24.64K)

So kill 70k and you're a philanthropist, kill 6 gorillion and you're a savior? Works for me.

Attached: Amused.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

Good luck to the plaintiffs. If there's one thing kikes are good at aside from mass killing whites, it's hiding the proceeds of crime by using their kike finance connections to launder money worldwide. Kikes are almost as judgment-proof as illegal, drunk-driving Mexicans with no assets.

Where I live T3's are OTC so that's usually as hardcore as I get. Yeah, never go to the hospital and expect drugs. (My pain threshold is pretty damn high anyway).

Zig Forums is a philanthropic non-profit think-tank specializing in satyrical journalism and the establishment of the 4th Reich

Attached: 131030718245.jpg (605x447, 50.83K)

Damn I was wondering how someone could sue a drug company and how it was deceptive marketing, but that's worse than I thought. That sucks, but glad there's at least a very legit angle of attack to take them down from

"With liberty and justice for all - except (((privileged ones))"

How do you suppose this legal case will sooner or later be decided in American courts?

Attached: 55-39004.jpg (600x399, 35.4K)

I really hope this is and more of this will be payback for Daniel Best.

I have to take opiates to lower my pain level to a 7 every day. If it weren't for my spinal cord stimulator I wouldn't be able to walk. The doctor is still always trying to cut me back and milking my case for frivolous treatments like acupuncture and trigger point therapy, neither of which do a fucking thing.

have you tried CBD oil?

4put of 5 heroin addicts in USA started with OxyContin

Attached: 93f3662184925d7a84d803db99870dbe17c8e8118f5b8ba8817969ff69538e03.jpg (480x360, 43.38K)

www.newsday.com/news/nation/donald-trump-opioids-1.22409408

archive.is/qnXqp

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-roundtable-discussion-immigration-bethpage-ny/

eu.app.com/story/news/investigations/2018/10/16/ms-13-gang-new-jersey-murder-drugs/1588333002/

Attached: 1469865288133.jpg (818x1023, 120.66K)

Attached: Outrage-Over-Trump-Labeling-MS-13-Animals-960x640.png (750x500 26.15 KB, 63.62K)

I can't because if I test positive for marijuana, they'll cut off my prescriptions. If they cut off my prescriptions, i won't be able to work.

I did try a topical oil, not sure if it was CBD or not, and it worked around the same as tiger balm. My wife lives it though, so at least it wasn't a waste of money.

About 3 months ago, CVS decided they weren't going to fill any more opioid prescriptions that were longer than 7 days. They didn't TELL anyone this, because they wanted to keep all the other prescriptions, so instead they just told me it was out of stock. I waited. I have a squirrel pile of pills for emergencies like these, so I was ok. I called every week, three weeks went by. I went in again, asked if they were going to fill last month's prescription, and I got the same story, "out of stock". I began the process of transferring my prescriptions and my wife's prescriptions to another pharmacy. Ordinarily, the old pharmacy transfers the data to the new pharmacy either electronically or by fax. CVS did not do this. I started calling every day and was assured, "oh yes, we'll send that information this afternoon". They never did. By this time, a month has passed, and CVS refilled all of my non-pain prescriptions. I picked them up and asked AGAIN, "Are you ever going to fill this?" and "Are you ever going to send the data?" and got the same old lies for a third time. Finally I called my doctors and had them write fresh prescriptions for all drugs, both of us, and send them to the new pharmacy. I then called CVS' customer service line and had them disenroll me from everything, since I had changed pharmacies. I still got a phone call from CVS early Saturday morning advising me that I had refills I should submit. So, tldr, the pharmacies are deciding they can override the doctors and decide what pills I deserve, and they will lie about it in order to squeeze every last penny out of the patient before they let them go.

Let me make something clear, it's not chronic pain patients that are driving the opioid crisis. They're not even the ones dying in it. It's 100% fueled by illegal chinese fentanyl, and the people dying are mostly drug addicts who no longer have access to safe, pharmaceutical quality opiates. When people get abruptly cut off, they turn to the streets, and when they do, they no longer have doctor's supervision that would tell them that they're no longer absorbing something like oxycodone correctly, causing overdose, and they no longer have the assurance that the pills they are buying aren't fentanyl-laced aspirin.

In short, the more people who are denied safe and legal opioids, the higher the rate of overdosing goes. The crackdown started in 2014, and the overdose deaths have skyrocketed since then, and the chinese fentanyl keeps rolling in. Nothing has been solved, and legitimate patients are unable to get the safe, controlled treatment that they need. It's pretty sad.

It's a mere bandaid on the gash tbh. People need to stop using it by using their own brains.

Attached: da3a1c4c1ce8a04987a6cf146dca90baf69001cca58b671e99bd984d00a7f68d.png (606x808, 493.24K)

Truly a gold star post. L'chaim!

Did you miss this post?
Even people using it as directed by their doctor can still get addicted because they purposely lied about the release time. If it was all the addicts faults the family wouldn't be facing litigations and criminal investigations.

I don't trust anything from pharmos anymore. People should burn them all to be frank.

(checked)

Attached: 128126953775.jpg (558x640, 117.78K)

Ya know a better solution to all of this? Its a rather complicated process, it really and truly super duper is.. but let me try to explain it

1) improve the quality of the nation, the wealth level of the individual, and its social cohesion by: kicking out all the muds, kicking out all the jews, going back to a financial system based on a good or item rather than one based on debt that can never be paid off, expanding the definition of usury to basically be anything over a 1-2% interest rate to make all that shit illegal (no more credit cards, no more high interest loans, etc), and finally void all patents/copyrights on medications (and medical devices in general) and instead use a FRACTION of all the money we just saved by the aforementioned steps to invest in creating new drugs (and devices) for the common good/health rather than for a corporations profits

2)… nothing, thats it

Do those two simple things and you'll remove 99% of the problems we have as a society.

People will feel connected to their communities again, increasing happiness and trust levels. That will lower the odds of someone feeling depressed or anxious and turning to rx or illegal drugs (will also lower the rates of during to SSRIs or MAOIs or anti anxiety meds)

You won't have greedy kikes jewing everyone into poverty and unpayable debt so they end up turning to drugs as an escape for how shitty their lives are on a daily basis

You massively increase the financial stability of the nation, gain the ability to balance its budget, and cut off literally tens of millions of welfare leeches sucking up 50% of the national budget every year (not to mention the money saved on prison expenses), hell you probably COULD afford single payer healthcare at that point, who fucking knows (still not in favor of trying it though)

You can also spend much of that freed up revenue on things like, oh I dont know, hiring decent teachers for schools and not the C- flunkies who couldnt manage to do anything else and just want their tenure and pension… financing programs for the homeless to get them back on their feet and back into society at a productive level… creating actually useful mental health facilities for them where they can be placed in long term care and provide some level of function/service to each other (under guidance at all times) to care for their facilities and each other (which ill save money, ofc you have to repeal laws preventing you from putting those people to work but not paying them as an employee, thats a whole other can of worms.. we used to have functioning and good examples of how to house the mentally ill at very little cost, while even teaching them useful skills they may be able to work and sustain themselves with down the line.. but liberals boo-hoo'd because the fucking crazies weren't being paid to take care of what was effectively their own fucking home, so facilities went bankrupt and closed, now the ill just rotate in and out of local hospitals in any given area and never pay for it or provide for themselves, many actually get welfare mind you, they just rotate in and out of the various places.. never being anything but a drain on society)

I'm rambling… anyway, point is, 1 main step… turn the nation white again, get rid of all the jewing, and literally all our problems go away. No more drug crisis, no more poverty crisis, no more failing education system, no more infinite debt.. just increasing happiness and sense of fulfillment and connectedness and security in their stability, and suddenly we go from an increasingly unhappy, drug addicted, crime riddled nation… into a literal paradise on earth

Do you even know the price of OxyJew on blackmarket?

1 pill is 50 dollars or more

Attached: f4ffd16571eadfeeb5198c76f8e8fc0c57170bc32ba7e10ba19cc9e8ef4dff20.jpg (680x481 145.31 KB, 639.85K)

You're a fucking retard. I hope you get run over by a bus.

Attached: 1485545836066.png (279x264, 126.36K)

Checked.

Attached: Son of Smug.jpg (500x273, 50.03K)

Yeah guys living in a world without pain is so fucking evil, being able to take a pill from your doctor that lets you experience zero physical pain and try to live your life as normal with a physical dependency on said substance. Wow that's so fucking evil guys.

"It's not the chinese fent and third world gangs that are killing people by mixing their drugs guys, it's those doctors in robes, its this company thats (((coincidentally))) jewish that's killing everyone with prescriptions."

Lmfao you opioid epidemic faggots are retarded, pretending like the cartels aren't responsible for the death of junkies. 99% Junkies can't even afford oxycontin anyway. It's too expensive.

Attached: 1523608000436.png (351x481, 128.79K)

Nice b8 m88. I'll nibble
Are you actuallly advocating big.pharma on 8 moishe?

source? Any studies to back that up?
>"It's not the chinese fent and third world gangs that are killing people by mixing their drugs guys, it's those doctors in robes, its this company thats (((coincidentally))) jewish that's killing everyone with prescriptions."
Imagine being this fucking retarded. Oxycontin was the Genesis of this problem shit for brains. Once a critical mass of well to do people started getting hooked the pill mills got shut down. When that happened there was an opening for the black market i.e. cartels and chink fent to step in and they did. They came in and flooded the market with shit that is cheaper on the street, cheaper to produce and higher profit margins than heroin.

Yes when a sand nigger rapes a white girl the sand nigger deserves to die. But so does the kike who advocated for them to invade your formerly safe country. Get it?

Read a book on pharmacology. Moron.

Attached: 9cc672335953dd1ff13c6088f16c5e47627bc9b39d32ce6014d76d91fb011c27.jpg (540x686, 39.09K)

I'm advocating for personal responsibility and for treatment to people who suffer chronic pain, big pharma is evil sure, like almost every other institution controlled by Jews right now. By the way Germany in the 1910s were the first to synthesize it, as with many other substances, because they are a needed and humane medication.

What source that oxy is too hard for junkies to get? It's like 40-60 per pill retard and most of that shit risks ending being contaminated.

Lets leave oxycontin out of it, let's talk about Hydromorphone or dilaudid, since you are clearly too autistic to understand that a medication isn't produced only for evil purposes and solely to make people addicted aka physically dependent on it, it's a medication to remove strong and severe pain of people suffering with a tradeoff being physically dependent which is a small price to pay to remove horrible pain which you clearly haven't experienced yet.

Most people right now unless they are literally a rich or a party boss will have a very hard time getting prescribed these stronger pain killers, because of faggots like you who think people who are having extremely painful disorders should just "suck it up" and "get over it". We can't prevent people from abusing drugs by ruining the lives of people who legitimately suffer, people who are junkies who abuse consciously do it as a decision, just like the alcoholic who can't stop drinking. Abuse ultimately a societal problem, caused by living in a shit society that causes people to act in self destructive ways to fuel their escapism.

Attached: U-2_cockpit_view.jpg (3264x2448, 836.72K)

"Criminal scum are just businessmen!!"

not an argument

No you fucking room temperature IQ nigger. A source that the pills only last 7 hours vs the 12 advertised. That would be quite damning. The fact that is expensive WAS EXACTLY MY POINT as to why there was an opening for the black market to come in with fentanyl which then spread to all the people who couldn't afford opioids previously.

When the hell did I ever say that? The problem was it was overprescribed and given out like skittles in the early years after it's release. Nobody here has said that people who are in actual pain shouldn't get pain meds.

Actually… it is, Medicine is kinda funny like that.

Attached: a7d56f1a1fc2a312ef2fe95dc2a594e3_dude-this-guy-was-actually-from-a-movie-like-no-shit-lol-paul-alien-middle-finger-drawing_500-740.jpeg (500x740, 145.94K)

Lmao you sound like such a frustrated and upset little teenage bitch, I never wrote a word about their false advertising campaign.

Yeah let's blame the lack of personal responsibility on the doctors and the people who make the meds, not the patient(lol). YEahhh the system totally FORCED those people into the black market!!111

"Muh opiate epidemic" is mostly just a copout from retards who are looking to blame others in order to escape personal responsibility(i.e the easy way out) yeah they're clearly innocent, even though many of them turned to street drugs by volition and refused not taking it anymore.

user you're projecting because you're dependent on pain pills. its ok. but get help.

I did not know that. I don't buy or sell on the black market. I've heard from others that do that there are a lot of fake oxys on the black market that are really other drugs that are laced with chinese fentanyl.

I was prescribed oxy about 8 years ago, and let me tell you, oxy is a hell of a drug. The previous poster is right, the time release didn't work as advertised, leaving the patient in pain and tapping their watch, waiting until it was time to take another dose. Not only that, but it got you HELLACIOUSLY high. I have a window of opportunity in which it's safe for me to drive, usually between noon and 8 pm. With oxy, there was no such window; it was never safe for me to drive. On top of that, I would nod out for about an hour after every dose, then be unable to walk straight or talk without slurring for another two or three hours. In the fourth hour, it would wear off completely, so I had to wait another two hours for the next dose. I called my doctor, and he said I should acclimate in two weeks, but I never did. When the two weeks was up, I called the doctor and told him I'd rather suffer than be high all the time and unable to drive or function, so I went back to vicodin. Unless I was dying of cancer, there's no way I'd take it again. The only good thing I could say about it is that it did completely kill every scrap of pain for the 4 hours or so that I was so completely high that I couldn't walk or talk. That's no kind of life though. The only people who would be satisfied with those results are junkies and the terminally ill.

I can confirm most black market pills are fake/tainted. Couple years back, I used to press Xanax with rc benzodiazepines and sell thousands at a time, insane profit margin.

Sorry, i just know a lot more about the subject than mental midgets like you.

For the fourth image, damn shame it doesn't mention that they're filthy, disgusting, jews.

You should be shot in the face. Getting White people on benzos is nigger tier.

Yeah it is nigger tier but they sought him out and want to buy it regardless.

for

Opiate addiction isn't really biologically specific

Everyone with back pain should try taking boron. I did and it has helped me a lot. I used to have moderate back pain (chronically for 10 years or so), now I have none or near-none. Taking boron was the only thing that I changed, so it is almost certainly the cause of the improvement. It would depend on the source of the pain, of course, but worth a try.
According to what I have read it works by improving the calcium metabolism and decalcifying body tissues. A theory I've read is that muscle injury can lead to calcification, that calcification can lead to chronic inflammation, and thus to chronic pain.
I take a pinch of high-purity borax most days for boron intake. It seems to have helped me in several ways with my health.

Pretty much this.
I would add removing all foreign influence (political and economic) as well as trustbusting and heavily taxing the super rich.
But the main thing is making America White again (and, indeed, more than ever before), even if that means a degree of balkanization. Separation is the only way for things to ever get better for Whites, and it is the only effective way to oppose White genocide long term.
Reminder that genetics is the foundation of everything, including humans and their behavior, intelligence, and morality. Culture is also important, but it is a thin veneer applied on top of genetics.

White America IS America
Every people should have a homeland, including White Americans and other White peoples. The invasion of the USA by non-Whites constitutes an ongoing genocide of White America. Opposing said genocide is morally imperative, at least for Whites.

They only test you for THC

They pushed the drug in mining towns to kill back pain and told them it's NOT addictive. I know you'll just excuse it with more, "why did the goys believe them" kikery but why should anyone tolerate kike culture as the norm?

Lying and manipulation is kike behavior that's been normalized. It should be shot in the face and buried in pig shit.

Literal pharma shill here arguing drug companies should be free to make products to addict people very intentionally.

I guess since big pharma is literally beating people to death who oppose it, like the guy who was investigating Pfizer for drug pricing and ended up beaten to death in a "suicide," I guess a little shilling online here and there is probably the least we can expect.

There is a special place in hell for everyone associated with big pharma and all those who collaborate, like crooked doctors.

Yeah i know but I'm referring to how pain medicine is important in a civilized society, not how purdue and corrupt doctors involved in scheming are a bunch of misleading jews. Even despite this their meds have still helped people who take it as prescribed in the right dosages.

Yeah okay people can't disagree with your retarded logic without being called a shill lol

Because personal responsibility is just too much to ask in a human being right? That guy you sometimes see on the street corner injecting heroin? I'm sure that was someone else's fault. Someone else forced him into that lifestyle of giving it all up for dope. Surely it couldn't be that drugs and escapism was the only thing he really wanted in life.

Its sad too because some of these people are pain sufferers who can't get his medicine because they have no insurance.(in your UZA society anyway)

I hope you get fed lab waste.

Attached: 27751472_601080596901748_3263924570124080188_n.jpg (400x297, 14.25K)

History repeats itself. It was the (((Sasoon))) family (sand nigger jews) that started the opium war in China. When the Chinese had enough of their "cure all" opium peddling and closed their harbors those kikes sent British warships in to reopen them.

Can't let this slide Zig Forums

Yes
bitchute.com/video/9cuQpFL6tZBJ/

Checked

Shine on you crazy goyim

Bullshit. Properly prescribed opioids very, very rarely lead to addiction (in less than 1% of cases).
No, you're not a special snowflake. Not becoming addicted after months of medical use IS THE NORM.
This has been studied to death. Opiates are not inherently "addicting".

IT ISN'T THE LEGITIMATE PATIENTS WHO COMPRISE THE 'OPIOID EPIDEMIC' - IT IS PEOPLE TAKING DIVERTED PRESCRIPTIONS
The jew created this engineered "crisis" in order to severely limit access to effective pain killers.
It is a satanic ritual of torture on a gigantic scale. The demon who the jews and the satanists worship, is feeding off the pain of millions of chronic pain patients denied effective medication.
Problem > reaction > solution.
And already the public is demanding the "solution" which was the govt's intended step all along.

*5th
As much as I hate to admit it, the 4th is Europe, it may not be German in essence, but without Germany as a base of operations for the (((powers that be))) it wouldn't have worked out.
Zerschlagt die Globalisten wo ihr sie seht!

I stare at those jews and I see the true face of evil.
Look at those psychopathic eyes.

it's both retard.

Know how I know you are not a regular?

OK, I guess I only have my own personal experiences and the fake media propaganda to go by.

You do realize that those studies were produced by the very companies that make the drug… right?

…and we've known that opiates are addictive for at least a 200 years.

Attached: 79af97eeb4ca49ce82c40c9c134738c141d10019d6d634c9ea11fc7f2c7b653a.gif (460x381, 87.73K)

Attached: 204336.jpg (200x280, 6.73K)

They got Skarelli, they better get this kike.

Lest we forget, this is Trump's work.
He loves Long Island and hates opioids/ms13

Attached: image.png (640x479, 275.21K)

All theatre. They will be fined a trivial amount and double jeopardy laws will prevent them from every being put on trial again.

This has nothing to do with trump. if he had his way he would make things worse, just so he could make it a election issue

The vast majority of the heroin which is killing people is coming from Mexico hence why people in the American right want the border to be closed down

Was coming into the thread to touch on this exact subject. This business model is NOT new. It's why China executes drug traffickers to this day.

The Sumerians were documenting their use of opium as early as 3400 BC. Without a doubt the potential of addiction with the drug has been known since atleast the times of the Romans.

CHECKED
Kek has spoken, 6 gorillion makes you a saviour.

Attached: 1459989419616.jpg (253x255, 40.57K)

More likely just a teenage libertarian doing it for free

Every drug trafficker must be executed.

Spare the weed dealers.
If you traffick drugs you will die.

Trump is deadset on this. He grew up on Long Island, and the hell opioids turned it into infuriates him beyond all reason.

He even said it publicly, he wants death sentence for drug dealers.

It is not a joke. This is direct consequence of Donald Trump.

Bump

Attached: 1540611000536.jpg (516x387, 74K)

That was a exceptionally degenerate place