Is Zig Forums pro or anti Trump?

strawpoll.me/16876569/r

Anti-jew = Anti-Trump
Get it through your deformed head

Zig Forums is not pro-this guy or pro-that cunt.
Zig Forums is pro-racial purity, and specifically pro-white.
Everything Trump does that go in the right direction is appreciated.
Everything he does otherwise is condemned.

Attached: serveimage(25).jpg (850x602, 127.35K)

Daily reminder that Trumpnigger's on her use VPNs to fix these polls, like the one about Trump's support for DACA.

Attached: 1494210751400.png (627x644, 859.04K)

I send the poll to the Zig Forums Reddit, Zig Forums discord, and 4chan Zig Forums because we're all one big happy family.

wat

Who?

Fuck off, nigger. Your cult of personality doesn't work any more.

The guy you voted for in 2016, or you're too ashamed now?

Why can't we have nuanced opinion's on Trump for fuck's sake?
You would either give your life for him, or you hate him with every fiber of you being and would give anything to see him dead. Either way, you're a shill.
Trump is neither the second Hitler we need or the neoliberal faggot we've been dreading.

He put his hand to a wall and wore a funny hat.
Isn't that enough?

this fuck OP.

fuck off shill retard

It is. I don't see how it isn't.

A thread died for your stupid question because you're a god damn newfag who refuses to lurk. Kill yourself.

Anti-Hillary
Anti-faggotry
Anti-jewish supremacy
Anti-neocon

Trump doesn't fit the bill but he was just an anti-Hillary vote for me.
I will reluctantly vote Trump until someone better comes along.
That's how much a piece of shit Hillary is that it force me to vote for Trump.

I don't roll with jewish lackeys and neither do the intellectuals. Get ready for post-Midterm Americanism, mother fucker.

Here we come.

Attached: e4c3dd206191202a11c3a61b9d7f5ddc4fe3ccb40938b4e5df163975f8f6f61d.jpg (576x432 12.33 KB, 121.06K)

Attached: Torpedos Get the Filter.gif (373x324, 2.45M)

I voted trump but I knew he was a kike worshiper. Not to my surprise he turned out to be the biggest jew cock sucker president we ever had. I promise I will never vote again, in fact I will be the biggest troll ever in the next election in Hope's to sew even more division against the normies. Hopefully the next election brings a war or some kind of violence, but we all know the fluoride brains will be to lazy to try.

Attached: images (4)

Definitely pro.

But there are some shills who think that people here fell for the Trump is hitler thing that CNN was pushing. Now they are bizarrely trying to use the angle that people here believed CNN and are now angry that Trump isnt actually hitler.

Attached: idiqw.jpg (1000x541 543.29 KB, 90.74K)

Anyone who's still pro-Trump at this point is a shill or an idiot.

YES

Whether you're a psychopath or not, Trump is a con man period.

I'm pro gassing datamining fucks like you.

Oi, you think we don't know that you posted this on cuckchan too?

Definitely pro Trump over here.

It's been a great ride and we still might get a wall.

can you count all the shills
i sure can't: too many

DID SOMEONE REPOST THIS ON THE_DONALD OR SOME OTHER PRO KIKE EMPEROR PLACE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE PRO VOTES

Gauging your shilling method's effectiveness?

Attached: jewish women.jpg (1490x990, 364.72K)

I feel like most of the autistic Anti-Trump rage is because people made memes about him being Literally Hitler back in 2016 and it really triggered some of the kikes here. Same thing with the chess meme. And they've been asshurt about it ever since. So every single thing that goes against that "offensive" meme they signal boost with all their kike-funded might.

Reality check: No actual user thought Trump was going to gas the kikes and kill all spics and niggers and make America a white Natsoc ethnostate in 2 years. His purpose was to shift the overton window and prevent world war 3, which he has done a spectacular job of doing.

where's the wall? no wall

where's hillary? not in jail

There is only so much you can do when your country is 60% white.

Attached: 1498731831278.jpg (634x746, 413.61K)

Where's world war 3? Didn't happen.

Attached: Screenshot_20181119-141527_Twitter.jpg (1080x1521, 846.79K)

Now post the ones of Putin doing it

The US could be 1% white and if they all stood the fuck up the 99% would be wiped out without much effort. It isn't the numbers it's the will.

does this nigger know what mail gloves are?

No user, he gave people here hope that we could turn things around without a war. Oh he'll put up the wall, deport the illegals, shut down muslims coming in, lower taxes, raise economy and keep guns safe! That's all we needed him to honestly do. Instead we got:

A lot of the rage comes naturally when you realize the only options now are secession or war.

where are the deportations? there are already more non-white children being born each year than white children

Where are the nigger votes? Sucking kanye's dick didn't work.

What if i just think hes really funny

I'm holding off judgement until the end. There are times when we thought he was shitting the bed only to find out it was 5D lacrosse. On the other hand, there's stuff that seemed good but turned out to be jew-enabling. I don't think we'll know whose side he was truly on until it's over…although I suspect we'll find that he was always a side unto himself.

Attached: polfamily.png (763x524, 678.46K)

Why do you care if they are black lol
Youd rather have a nation of liberal whites than conservative blacks who dont want to take all your income and are literallt everything u want but with darker skin
Remember goy the jews hate niggers and want you to hate them as well

Idk the video of him and neytanyahu was interesting
Def doesnt like lord jew

I do not care about nigger votes.
I'm happy that whites are not being sent to kill other whites for Israel in a third world war.

Attached: no longer following orders.png (857x482, 603.02K)

Zig Forums is anti-kike. Zognald is a kike.

Attached: 5IunNXh.jpg (1393x1480, 374.61K)

>>>/reddit/

Attached: Dc8PX43V4AAIOth.jpg (850x1024, 127.2K)

Get the fuck out of here. I'd be much happier in a leftist enthostate than this toilet bowl called multiculturalism. kys shitskin yid.

Attached: Can I Interest You In Some Reading Material.jpg (236x298, 29.95K)

Zig Forums was ostensibly against jews but alas the kiked roach mods etc saw to it that this board was plagued by kikes, redditors and homo freemasons.

Even this very thread has a graphic venerating the jewish zionist terrorist patsy Anders (Behring))) Breivik, synonymous with jIDF jews, and CIA-kikes like Anglin and Kike Eunuch.

Zig Forums like all of the once jew-wise movements are simply just kosher conservative extensions of Breibart just with cartoon nazi 'fashy' edgy memes, while promoting ZOG and all it's distractions

Yes he worked with them by expelling them, kicking out the moneylenders, freemasons and even jailing a Rothschild.

Trump the orange kike whose diseased cock you suck only fellates jews on TV, daily for your kosher clown enjoyment and Bibi's amusement

Oink oink.

I'm pro trump but anti trump supporters

If you removed the /r/T_D redddit trash and the shitposting shills most of the normal Zig Forums users are either neural or anti Trump. There has been very little reason to be pro Trump. The association of Zig Forums being pro-Trump to any real extent is due to the number of /r/T_D trash from redddit and the 4chan Zig Forums /ptg/ threads. Any other "support" for Trump is mostly for the sake of memes and jokes.

Attached: 7937917663475.png (1780x1002, 1.85M)

hear ye, hear ye
what this user said

Attached: endThread.PNG (342x175, 87.15K)

as always, a great post by the ponyfag

Attached: 2ce.jpg (432x264 22.85 KB, 22.85K)

biggest kek ever

Daily reminder that there are more actual shills than real Zig Forums users at this point

If I wanted to distract Zig Forums and waste time, here's what I would do. I would create endless debate striving to achieve an unobtainable consensus. Every time I did this, it would only work as much as anons fell into this trap. And thus we have this thread.

Time will tell, Trump will need to start a war with Iran if he wants to win re-election in 2020. That has a very high likelihood of bring Russia into play which could spiral our of control.

Attached: Blerp.jpg (1486x992, 141.89K)

Neither.

This. Fuck your d&c spam.

▲kkkek

Absolutely embarrassing.

Attached: Donald Trump's Cabinet at the Wailing Wall in Israel.jpg (962x642, 123.23K)

White America has proven itself retarded. It's over.