Abloo bloo bloo

This place was on the decline before kampfy was finally taken out. You know what killed this place? Heavy handed mod enforcement. This is Zig Forums bro, anons decide what that means, not the mods. You're job is to clean up spam and off topic bullshit, not enforce youw own ideals on what direction you want this board to go. You are not the next Hitler, you are not a registered member of the NSDAP. You are not paid to clean this place up of spam and offtopic shit but thats the job. If you dont like it, fuck off tbh.

Attached: bPOIl_VPx8rTSjYqM71JngJG57NAbXA4VUZGaCm8gsU.jpg (558x327, 25.83K)

t. hapa

(((Siege))) satanic honeypot chan

Yes.

Eat shit, globalnigger.

Attached: Toiletwolf.jpg (600x450, 59.14K)

Coinkidink I'm sure.

dude
wtf

tbh
smh fam

I disagree. We need a genuine Zig Forums ideologue BO who will appoint anti-Blumpf, anti-chr*stcuck vols that are likewise Zig Forums ideologues that will not allow any discussion of American electoral politics. Another board can be made for that, it's ruining this one.

/republican/ or something

Haha

Holy shit Zig Forums is a burning trashfire of faggotry

Attached: 2fast2spooky.webm (480x360, 4.57M)

Imkikey is balls deep in OP tonight. Every thread is about removing the board from global moderation. Shit is just suspicious as fuck. Imkikey has been shitposting from the shadows for months, and no he thinks he's found an avenue of attack

No, kikey, you will never moderate Zig Forums again. Monkey may have his faults, but I'll take an inexperienced codemonkey over a literal shill who gets paid to lead the board and frame the general discussion towards his employers' favor.

Fuck off, kikey. You're better off dead. Also, inb4 that retarded "reddit spacing" meme. The chans have been double spacing their paragraphs since their inception. "Reddit spacing" is just another way the kikes try to divide us. Would an intelligent user discard the content of a post based on the format of said post? Especially a format that has always been used and is easier to read than the word salad that the jews want us communicating woth

Except they can't do their job by cleaning up spam like this because of board rules that they aren't allowed to change.

nah, the problem is that half the polvols that were elected have already tried to ruin the fucking board

Back to 4cuck with you

THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA BULLSHIT
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MAN

Attached: 17136eb54fe90c9bbe8cbce8ac32e4699f6cb1501a8e7999bd96d7feacb6f4d9.png (936x910, 652.5K)

Wow

Attached: Screenshot_20181119-221948_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2021, 584.39K)

Attached: 5c275eb209c3170da1d03d0024a33a21bfb5f3b22af43d1d52ca7886ab207911.png (250x202 8.13 KB, 8.13K)

checked. polvol6 is a particular faggot, nerfing threads that are totally in tune with Zig Forums's history at whim

You aren't reddit spacing.

This would be reddit spacing.

You know?

There is a difference.

HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA

correct

If i ever get banned and have my thread deleted for criticizing Trump again, I'll join the fucking streetshitter in his autistic girlfriend war. Fuck the mods.

Attached: fucking faggots.jpg (320x240 561.85 KB, 3.56M)

Hey there, kikey. Sorry about your board. Too bad you'll never get it back. Now go watch some more The Young Turks and missing all those shekels you used to make from running this board

VPN HARD PHONE EZ TURK AM MAD

Attached: Australian Shitpost.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Eat shit shitskin
I was the next Adolf Hitler before I was even born

Lol, he sounded like he said' "bumbaclot."

Also, this thread was created because Imkikey got BTFOd in the late 20 threads. He changed his format, like that would fool anyone. Kikey is trying to get his board back, and it's not working, and now he's attacking individual users because he's run out of options

based

>(((Siege)))
Oy vey, don't read that book goyim

Attached: 88ADA446726A47EE87EBA27A0A039323.jpg (473x604, 50.73K)