DNA kits?

So what’s your opinion on DNA kits? Is there one better than the rest and are they accurate? Any personal experiences?

Attached: 87567CCF-D8D9-4F7E-BBC7-0E17A3B0E5FB.jpeg (4599x3091, 4.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bento.bio/bento-lab/
nanoporetech.com/products/minion
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/index.html
technologyreview.com/the-download/610688/up-to-40-of-results-from-consumer-dna-tests-might-be-bogus/
archive.is/Wad4q
oneangrygamer.net/2018/10/hellsign-top-down-investigative-horror-game-to-hit-steam-november-7th/71326/
invidio.us/watch?v=u8lMfGqSrwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares, get all of them.

DNA kits are bad because they are documenting your genetics. I personally would put a spoof name down or something and have it delivered to someone else. The chinese governments are cataloging genes and the west is only starting too. Soon they'll have enough data to make weapons to wipe out the reproductive abilities of most European people all due to what they are finding out with people's genes and what they already know with the mosquito virus.

Attached: 4g45bvv6.jpg (700x526, 50.74K)

Nanomachines?

htt p://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
>Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would've been fun to throw a "10 percent West African" in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. "Since we couldn't do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren't lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it's a one or a zero."
I would not give these people a dime of my money. Further, if I were caught in a terrible place and had to do something extreme, I really don't need my DNA on fucking file for the feds to find me. It's bad enough that they can probably get close enough via relatives, but I'm for sure not giving them mine. Anyone that does is a fucking idiot.

This is a Jewish List-Making technique.
What they are going to do is make a list of those who hold pure or near pure European genetics and then force them to diversify.

If they don't diversify, they kill them.

Don't do it, it's (((datamining))). If you're worried about your whiteness, try to get photographs of all your great-grandparents (or however far back you can go) and assess if they are pure or not yourself.

Do it at home.
bento.bio/bento-lab/

Attached: bento.png (772x504, 241.03K)

Don't do DNA tests, just look at your family history. I did 23&me because my Father told me I had a full Cherokee great grand father and wanted to check if that was true. While it turns out my father was mistaken and we are as white as they come, it was stupid of me to send my DNA to what I now know to be a Kike run company, and God knows what the Kikes will do with my DNA. If you must do a DNA test do it under a false name.

Attached: How white am I.png (607x128, 3.13K)

Give yourself a sulphuric acid enema instead, you stupid nigger.

You know if you're white or not just by looking in the mirror, why get a test and risk being put in an extermination database?

Go back

This. Who knows what they will do with your genetic information.

23andme = Google. Best to DIY. Fire up some piratebay if you're really interested and download everything to do with "genetics" "eugenics" "biotech" etc. You can also teach your self getting legit textbooks from Springer Publishing. Learn the process your self or even go to school for it. Depends on how much you're willing to dedicate yourself to it.

nanoporetech.com/products/minion

^ Assuming things like this are somehow data-cucked (like that they would program in such a way as to give the user false readings, could be an option.) Learn how to use "PCR machines" and how to "read dna".

They'll isolate the marker for being a bad goy and they'll come get you. Or shadow ban you from society kek they've done it already of course

Attached: 094dcd0d5ff4dfc7525800fff90676b2e6bb4632696720a39974dbe00790ae4c.jpg (1820x1500, 72.81K)

All this is really bad news because it’s too late. Fuck It was a present from my mom oh fuck I’m such a retard. I felt guilty and it’s ironic because I found out I carry the rs53576(A;G) gene aka lack of empathy. Go figure

Attached: seriously.jpg (400x396, 26.86K)

I forgot to remind my fellow Americans, that if you were born in a hospital after 1960 our Government already has your DNA. They get it the heel prick blood test I believe. cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/index.html

Scams to allow the Globalists to catalog you.

Attached: 4497119172977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.15M)

He's 100% European, 99.8% Northwestern. That means the remaining .2% is still European. Or are you one of those dumb kikes that unsuccessfully tries to convince people that only northern Euros are white?

FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES, YOU SUBHUMAN FAGGOT.

If you could, could you show us what you mean by that?
What I am saying is that you have a valid point, but just shouting it out might not be enough to convince someone that this is in fact true (I share your opinion)

Which? That jews own the DNA companies and sell the DNA to the government? Or that jews admit to faking DNA results to make people think that they're part nigger so they accept white genocide?
technologyreview.com/the-download/610688/up-to-40-of-results-from-consumer-dna-tests-might-be-bogus/
archive.is/Wad4q

Isn't it funny that in a society that promotes and loves diversity has commercials during its niggerball spectacles about finding out what your family history is? Why does it matter where you come from if the end goal is to have everyone be the same shade of brown? Really makes me think.

Attached: 1354235489001.gif (240x320, 1.75M)

Hellsign user enters early access soon.
Here's a link: oneangrygamer.net/2018/10/hellsign-top-down-investigative-horror-game-to-hit-steam-november-7th/71326/

The only place your genetic material should be going is into the vagina of someone who looks like you

Attached: 5656656568.jpeg (1000x716, 56.21K)

invidio.us/watch?v=u8lMfGqSrwg

This is a video explaining why they are not trustworthy.

Man, the future's looking cool.

Attached: whoa.gif (340x205, 1.85M)