Ivanka uses personal email for govt businesses

LOCK. HER. UP
Does this mean that Jared Kushner will go down aswell?

cnn.com/2018/11/19/politics/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account/

Attached: 1542709630689.png (670x522, 383.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/iS3hl#selection-1221.0-1221.433
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good find but
fucking trash OP.

Nigger what are you doing

LOCK HER UP

archive.fo/iS3hl#selection-1221.0-1221.433

Attached: birds.webm (400x204, 3.06M)

1) If you plan on staying here, archive that shit.

2) If you were hoping for salt over this super sayanim going to a penal camp, you're going to have to post it yourself.

Don't let women into politics. They'll even find ways to fuck up sinecures.

Hey, someone had to continue Hillary's work.

Have ivanka share a cell with hillary.

I heard that her servers were in Brooklyn

What position in the US government Ivanka Trump has?
So, none whatsoever?
That's totally equal to the Secretary of State, right?
LOCK HER UP§§§

I don't give a damn about Ivanka, but it would be interesting to see how the Jews respond to her. Will they be softer on her because she is of the Jewish faith? Or will they pounce on her because she is not ethnically Jewish?

Fuck off.
>>>Zig Forums

Good. Fuck her.

Yeah lock her up. Lock up all the kikes!

Race mixing is a sin user.

16 post best post!

not illegal as records are retained (they are retained by the official addresses she sent to)
not illegal as long as only used for unclassified non-FOUO purposes

Lock up Hillary and ivanka 2020! If you lock up ivanka then you also have to lock up Hillary for the same crime and Zig Forums would love to have ivanka loxked up

They all use or have used personal emails. That is why Hilary was never face prosecution. If they "locked her up" they'd have to lock up everyone else, including themselves.

Exactly. Why dis sheckle hoe gotta even be in the white house? Trump should just run as "kikes & co." On the next ballot.

Attached: the two platforms.jpg (500x358, 70.86K)

1. She probably didn't, you know how the media is.
2. She probably didn't have Top Secret and Special Compartmentalized Information in her emails.
3. She probably wasn't plotting multiple felonies and treasons.

The difference is Hillary used hers to send sensitive classified information.
That is something other people have gone to prison for. Even when they did it by mistake.

She didn't have an official gov address issued to her, so obviously she used a personal account.
Its a non issue, just like the Russian investigation.
Only npc useful idiots think this is any kind of issue.

What classified info did she share, heeb?

I want my board back, gas all the yid shills.

American Oversight? Where have I heard it before?

Attached: pmjnTmWF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.51K)

Implying anyone here cares about Ivanka.

So it's literally nothing then, and CNN is just pretending something happened so they have a story.

No-one actually reads articles from start to finish. For them, it all matter about the headlines.

Sure, after Clinton. I shed one tear for a small loss of it happens. But until then, it just looks very petty, like a stupid 'gotcha'

Of course revealing the depths of leftist worldview. Discuss nothing of substance 24/7, wave your arms and think you're expressing deep insight.

A fascist is superior to a neo-liberal, since they acknowledge everything except the Holocaust whereas neo-liberals and antyfags suck banker and hedge fund dick, despite Soros openly saying he does social revolution for profit gain.

So it was nothing.

Low effort kikery. Off yourself OP

/thread

Attached: xczxcz09kf44ds7.jpg (329x323, 28.94K)

Was this official White House business classified at the time? If so lock her up with Hillary.

Why would you want to fuck a jewess?

It's amazing to see that the media, all these years later, are pretending that Hillary is just some poor old lady who didn't realize how email works and that's the entire crux of the matter.

Never mind that Colin Powell was consulted by Hillary on how to set up an off the books server, she never let anybody from the Federal Government audit it for security, and she even managed to delete files from it after it was supposedly out of her hands. But the biggest problem is that she was clearly using that server to exfiltrate documents and there was even evidence in her mails and subsequent document releases that her server had a direct link with the NSA's spy system so people could look shit up off the books.

So not really the same thing.

I absolutely support throwing the kike trash Ivanka and her kike husband Jared out of the White House.

Attached: 4629907103523.jpg (2000x1333, 323.26K)

So is it your goal to prove hilldawg actually committed a crime by comparing it to this nothingburger? I'm confused why this thread exists.

Attached: sadmoloch.png (366x418, 185.73K)

Let's see if the Democrat Party run by a literal horde of kikes will go after the kike sin the White House.

Attached: 9142667037375.jpg (829x4147 198.98 KB, 990.71K)

REMOVE JUDEN

That’s not illegal. What was illegal was the sending of classified info and then the willful destruction of evidence using bleach bit and a hammer. Hillary did this. Ivanka didn’t. Please gas yourself.

I would like both of them to leave the whitehouse though.

She should be hanged alongside the kike she married, the filth she is.

You're just mad that Jews are h'whiter than you are.

Republikikes hate Hillary Clinton because she's a well known anti-Semite.

It's not illegal to use your personal e-mail for official business, you just have to preserve the e-mails and you can't send classified information. No evidence of a crime.

It's fascinating how the political views of Nazi tards perfectly mirror the political views of the right-wing Zionist Jewish billionaires who control the Republican Party.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

THIS IS WHAT JEWS ACTUALLY THINK WE WILL BELIEVE.

Shareblue fags are trying to use anti-kike cover to pretend not to be Shareblue fags and attack someone who did nothing wrong other than marrying a kike.

Dear kike shill,

I'm going to give you some advice. When you are confronted with facts and you have a full-on kike-out and start throwing pilpul at us, you make it obvious to everyone what you're doing. You had a good start with your OP pretending to hate usury, but then you fell apart here. Drop the pilpul and you might trick someone in the future.

t.not a kike shill

It's too obvious that you don't fit in.

Behead those who insult Yidvanka

Attached: 04e85cab693a8e14955ed10ca6b1923081403a9297ed448bec10159e2451c5e0.jpg (252x218, 19.43K)

Not an argument, kike shill.

Okay, torpedo, go back to reddit.
She broke the law. She's a filthy fucking kike who needs to have a bullet put through her head for treason.
Okay, reported for copypasta.

Hitler was a Zionist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Who said I was making an argument? Anyone who threats our Jewish princess will be beheaded, end of story

I wonder how many times he'll hop around like a damn roach.

Five eyes confirmed.
Shill confirmed.
Go back to reddit.

(((polvol2)))ing intensifies

Still not an argument.

No, Hitler was NOT a zionist, Hitler thought he could peacefully remove the jews from germany and europe, he was wrong, having said that Hitler did nothing wrong, Except being too soft on the jews

Kick Ivanka and her kike husband Jared out of the White House.

Attached: 8374975637845345.jpg (1080x1080 631.54 KB, 203.49K)

Attached: Himmler on Zionism.png (569x707 154.65 KB, 121.32K)

wew

These shills are amazing
It's incredible that they would think that Zig Forums of all people would want Ivanka to be locked up before Hillary.
Like we somehow forgot what that rancid cunt ended up doing.

Try harder, you're not earning your sheckles.

Democrats party is run by actual elected Jews where as the Republican party is run by open Zionist. Not to say there are not plenty of Zionist non-Jews in the Democrat party but the Republican party is the party of non-Jew Christian Zionism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
>youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM

Attached: 732823467811.png (2000x4972, 8.26M)

Yeah, right.

Attached: 7235823730591.jpg (1910x1000, 360.45K)

It's the party of Sheldon Adelson and his shabbos goys

And starting a war with Russia when he should have sent ground troops to take over the (((City of London))). Or at least stopping while he was ahead and implementing economic nationalism across half of Europe which he was in physical control of. Hitler was a massive failure, and his rhetoric is much more impressive than his results.

Attached: WhyIstrumpSoPopularWithTheisrealiKikes.jpg (640x346 54.82 KB, 53.75K)

All the Republicans need to do now is convince their voters to start electing more Jewish candidates and the take over will be complete.

Is there anyway to permanently filter the tor ID?

No on is going to argue Democraps and Republishit with you. Both are run by a judeo-masonic conspiracy, and the entire swamp needs to be drained.

How do I filter our five eyes shills?

- t. RNC unpaid college Jewish interns on loan from the IDF

Attached: Donald Trump Sheldon Adelson Election Help.png (1271x4800 3.01 MB, 1.19M)

Wow, look at all the shills come out the woodwork. I wonder how many of them are actually being redpilled about jews they are pretending to hate.

And then there is this guy

Nothing warms my heart more than when we assimilate a shill.

pray tell, what exactly is it that I am shilling?

>>>/oven/

Attached: oven.jpg (400x400, 63.92K)

The user you replied to wasn't defending the president. The more you pilpul the more obvious it becomes. People like you really shouldn't be memeing the idea of ovens.

Attached: - Jewish Star Swastika 1.png (3560x1110 540.92 KB, 630.52K)

I'll miss you most of all, strawman.
Hey, dickhead, I don't give a shit who her daddy is, she should be held to the same standard as every other government employee. That said, since Hillary Cunton never got punished, I see no reason why Ivanka should be until that happens.

Hillary didn't get locked up, neither should Ivanka be. At least they should be consistent in their disregarding of the rules.

How would she have gotten classified system?

Additionally she doesn't need to archive shit, there is a receiver for those emails who is actually part of the government who actually falls under those rules.
This seems very cohencidental as the federal judge ruled Hillary had to actually answer her questions before congress.
So to the undoubted jews in this thread:
How is this like Clinton at all? While Ivanka certainly does have access, none of it is or should be top secret information. None of her influence carries a bit of power with anyone in dozens of foreign governments who are bent on killing Americans. And last: Ivanka isn't held by the rules of the law that is set on the government. Just like you and I aren't.

How does it feel, not being a vol anymore

Die in a fire for:
1. Shitting up the board with cool stories bro
2. Baiting /r/the_Donald faggots into posting

In all fairness that bottom pic is just standard NYC kike bribing to keep the city off your back

Lock her up. Lock Trump up for having this cunt and her kike husband, whom nobody elected, working in government. We did NOT vote for these liberal pieces of shit.

She can share a cell with shillary.

The government has non-elected job positions fucktard. Trump WAS elected and he was elected to make administration decisions. Eat shit.

WHO FUCKING CARES

She violated federal document procedures. It isn't about classified materials. Yet.

Her mother, IS.

Typical semitic shit-obsession.
>>>/oven/

Throw this satanic race traitor cunt into prison and let the sheboons have their way with her.

She's only ever made Trump look bad in office, her whole "women need daycare so they can work after having a baby" is even against cuckservative family values.