The Bible and science are in conflict

Wrong. Lesson for the newbies:

Science is magic. Or rather, magic is magic. But a magician never reveals his secrets, because once he does, it ceases to be magic and instead becomes science.

E.g. the greatest scientist of all time, Sir Isaac Newton, was an alchemist. He used alchemical methods to study the Bible and concluded that the world would end no sooner than the year 2060, for instance.

THE ONLY REASON NEWTON IS REMEMBERED AS A SCIENTIST AND NOT AS A MAGICIAN IS BECAUSE HE REVEALED HIS SECRETS. A good magician NEVER reveals his secrets.

Now, Magic isn't holy in itself but honestly, what was Jesus with his many miracles if not a magician by modern standards? He was walking on water 2000 years before Criss Angel. The Talmud even accuses Jeshua of studying witchcraft in Egypt.

Therefore, for all intents and purposes, Jesus was a magician. Now, if Jesus was a magician, then if you knew his secrets, he would cease to be a magician and simply be a scientist. So Jesus was a mad scientist.

Of course, a good magician NEVER reveals his secrets, so we can't know the kinds of science Jesus did. All we can do is follow him. Jesus, the supreme magician/scientist for all times and all places, and saviour of the (European!?) human race.

Attached: Jesus browsing :pol: copy.jpg (467x582, 38.12K)

Technically Jesus is a political topic because his Second Coming is called WW3. But I understand if you want to nuke the thread.

How did a man and women who had 2 sons start the human population

If christianity made scientific and technological progress possible why is the middle east and the areas that it originated in so stagnant and backwards?

The bible tells you that there where already people on earth when Adam and Eve where expelled.

You are listening to your father, the Devil, author of all lies, who says that incest always leads to negative results. Reminder: God created genetics.

I wouldn't say that. God makes science possible, and Christianity is the true religion of God.

Source?

All these nations should be in the middle of a technological renaissance

Attached: 1450414400900.jpg (563x412, 104.15K)

:')

Do not listen to this man.
Sage.

Do you disagree because you're a Christian?

Attached: Capture.PNG (643x53, 2.35K)

What are you specifically disagreeing with user?

quantum mechanics isn't supernatural because it is being studied, observed and written down as we speak, while your kike walking on water is pure fiction more than above the laws of physics

I research theoretical physics at a t20 university. Trust me, the only difference for whether it's called magic or science is whether it's open-source or closed-source.

Nice larping lad, I guess the Quran is a science book too.

Certainly more than the Bible lol.

prove me wrong, faggot larp

Muhammad's revelations were literally inspired of Satan imo. Are you even Christian?

damn, pisstian logic is tight

no, the NT is literally a corruption of prophet Issa's message
I was nominally Christian until 5 min ago when I converted to Islam

So if Abrahamism and science are not in conflict, why do so many Christians deny the observable, irrefutable reality that is biological evolution? I mean both the scientific theory of Evolutionary Developmental Biology which is the bedrock upon which all understanding of biology lays, and without which nothing in biology even makes sense - and the mechanism of change in allele frequency in species which can be seen by the untrained eye.

Science is open-source magic, magic is closed-source science. Prove me wrong.

Instead of arguing religion, can you give me the Muslim perspective on WW3 (which will surely be centred around the Holy City Jerusalem) and the Second Coming of Issa's role in it?

The Christian/Jewish view is that God creates and sustains the entire scientific field of genetics every moment ex nihilo with his thoughts.

The theory of evolution is Satan's lie to draw us away from the truth, which is Jesus and Eden.

The old testament you fucking mong

A laughable concept, so now you concede that it's not christianity itself that drives scientific progress, no it's "because of god!"
That's called moving the goalposts if I've ever seen it.

Any day now, a new golden age.

How about a chapter and a verse my man. It's the fucking OT, no one knows it in great depth.

Where did I say once that Christianity drives scientific progress? From a religious perspective I don't even care about science at all. Reminder that I am an academic in the field of theoretical physics.

Attached: tfw you're your own son.jpg (516x600, 81.73K)

"How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law of the Gospel”. (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4. Hadith No. 658)

I would love to see if Muhammad can improve on this:

New Testament
One of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
 Mark 12:28-31 KJV
Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
 Matthew 22:35-40 KJV

The problem where this discussion is coming from is that Christianity like most Christians practise it, is not a religion or mystery school, but a ideology, so you get nutjobs like OP here trying to turn spiritual, metaphysical and allegorical truth, into literal, concrete and scientific truths.

People like OP belief that everything the Bible says is true is the most literal, prozaic and every day way possible, so you have these faggots reading genesis and thinking evolution is not true, or the life of Jesus and understanding him as a purely historical person, etc..

The blame is simple, Christianity abandoned mythology and poetry and so the ties to real religious understand are severed.

Jewish lies.

…Are you even Christian?

not strict enough ergo corrupted but still meant well

Honestly, this is not even an argument, if the God that I worship turns against me for no good reason, I will worship another God.

No, I never said I was, kinda clear from what I wrote.

What is not strict or unclear about the two greatest commandments, to love ONE GOD and love thy neighbour as thyself? Are you accusing Jesus of speaking falsely?

Ok so then why are you trying to argue evolution to us? The Abrahamic view is that God creates and sustains the entire scientific field of genetics every moment ex nihilo with his thoughts. Evolution is a Satanic lie. If you don't agree with these two statements then…

Because I can? Yeah, I need no other reason then that.

So, basically atheism.

I am not a Christian and an Atheist Materialist?

Uh

Yes, that is the very definition of atheism, the belief in some impersonal and all-encompassing being or force.

So what you're saying is that Yahweh is a space alien that flew around in a space ship shooting lasers at random people. That still doesn't explain why this space alien is named (((Yahweh)))
Also, it doesn't explain why anyone should worship it.

Sage for being another one of these nutball Christian threads

From penis to facecream, the goyim are sick of it.

No no no. That's deism
Or spiritualism.

Atheism is just being non-religious in any way. No Gods, no Demons, no Magic.

define: atheism

Yeah-way, that's exactly what I'm saying. I'm also saying you can take the Bible at its Word, because it amounts to the same thing. Trying to figure out the science/magic employed by God is Satanic because it's trying to be like God. Only Jesus can do it,

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 12.50.03 PM.jpg (1268x574, 85.06K)

Yeah but if Yahweh is just some space alien, who gives a shit?

No, Atheism is not believing in a God, you do not belief in a God. If you do, tell me how does your God look like?

Denial of the aesir, vanir, elfs, dwarfs and other being of the nine worlds.

This isn't just any alien, honey. This is a really special alien that can control time, resurrect the dead, and is literally the CREATOR OF OUR UNIVERSE

Yeah way.

So basically like a very powerful superhero from a comic book, maybe worship something less egotrippy.

More Jewish lies.

YHWH is a jealous God and doesn't share his power.

Did you really think there wasn't already a master civilization/precursor technology out there in the cosmos just watching our baby human civilization develop?

Abraham wasn't a Jew

Its torah shit aka Jewish lies.

Like a Jotun/Demon?

They are called the Aesir and the Vanir.

No, he is most likely a badly understood Zoroaster, or some other Babylonian or Persian prophet.

One can study Abraham completely independently of Torah or anything Jewish. Read

Lol ok. I can't force you to be Christian. I'm here to show science-skeptics how it's perfectly scientifically plausible on the basis of the formula

Mistaking science with religion is just material atheism, they are not the same. You will learn nothing if you take the Bible literal.

The Old Testament is the Torah and the psychotic tyrant Torah god isn't the nameless God of the New Testament.

That's kind of what I said.
But thanks anyway.
I wouldn't describe myself as an atheist though.

Prove it, bucko

The Father in heaven Jesus talks about is most likely the God Freyr and the God of the Old Testament is several, some of these no doubt Wotan or Donar others powerful jotuns.

you can>>12446790
M>>12446939
magic implies the existance of super natural, so magic is not closed-source science because according to science existence=natural therefore magic, according to science, is bullshit

Are you saying I'm an atheist or not an atheist? I am fully scientific, studied theoretical physics, and take the Bible 100% literally.

The Old Testament is literally the voice of Jesus of Nazareth.

Mt. Sinai mass revelation (the voice of God being heard by ~1.5 million Israelites), the miracles of Jesus, and the resurrection, all of which have eye witnesses.

Here is more of a science angle: God the Father is the "father algorithm." God the Son is the child algorithm that inherits its properties from the father algorithm (see inheritance as a topic in computer science). Jesus can be thought of as a superintelligent bioalgorithm if you wish.

Don't listen to this guy.

Sufficiently advanced science appears supernatural. Native Indians think quantum mechanics is literally magic. There is no solid difference between the two. It's what I said.

Your an atheist.

We will continue to interpete the Bible using our cypher, which are the Eddas.

I don't remember exactly where it is, but I think OP is referring to the "beasts of the field". Which are basically niggers. Some denominations (mostly in South Africa) use this to explain why niggers act the way they do, they are simply animals in a human-like form.

You're just lying, friend.
Doesn't sound orthodox. Good luck with that, I hope it's not a Satanic deception that you are into.

Really good info. If you could find the verse that would be amazing.

1. "Satan" does not exist. Your religion and the Jews that made it stole the concept of "Satan" from the Zoroastrian understanding of Shaytan. The only "Satan Lie" here is the one Abrahamites keep spewing.

2. Biological Evolution actually happens, constantly. Therefore it is a Truth of reality and not a lie.

Why are you faggots bumping this slide?

You literally do not belief in anything remotely related to the pagan conception of a God, thus that makes you an atheist, prove me wrong.

The satan who is one of your Gods angels and works for him, because he created everything?

Appears≠Being

There is no magic because everything has a logical explanation it's just that Science hasn't found it yet

Our religion didn't steal anything. Zoroastrianism was created when the LORD our God created the entire Universe. He also created Buddhism and your other favourite pagan religion.

Genetics is a fully respectable field of science, useful in medicine. The theory that man evolved from ape is a Satanic lie.

Uhh, correct, the God of Israel is the opposite of a pagan God…
Yes, before the War in Heaven.

Consider the Bible, friend.

So Christianity isn't true, or your God creates lies?

Thus you are an atheist.

So you think Hades is a pshysical location, which contains a physical devil, that physically tortures the souls of the death?

You belief the same thing, friend.

Magic and science are real, remember.

God created his chief angel Satan, Satan rebelled, and is now the father of all lies.
WTF. Do you think monotheists are atheists?
Gehenna, yes.
Agreed. So is Jesus, Who is the truth.

Attached: hitler christian.png (1356x6088 1.48 MB, 1.82M)

ur apostoles wrote what he was wrongly, the trinity is shirk

next question

From a couple of days ago.

Attached: That one time anon destroyed Religion.png (1781x592, 152.26K)

Attached: christianity screencap.jpg (1776x2997 322.89 KB, 1.09M)

There is no "Abrahamic view." The only religion that can properly be classified as Abrahamic religion is Christianity. Christians, Muslims, and kikes have less in common than Christians do with Buddhists.

That's a lie. It was heard by no one because the kikes are liars.
If you lack proof that it was heard by 6 million lying kikes, then your theory is thrown out the window.

False. No proof.

Prove it, liar.
Since you lied twice already, anything else you say will need IRREFUTABLE proof.

Humans didn't "evolve from" apes. That would break the Law of Monophyly and would also not be an example of biological evolution - but instead be scala naturae. You have shown you know nothing about biological evolution and should stop talking about what you don't know.

Humans didn't "evolve from" apes - we never stopped being apes, in the exact same way we never stopped being Vertebrates, or Mammals, or Eukaryotic organisms. That is a fact substantiated by all observations of animal husbandry, gardening, farming, and the taxonomic definition of the words you sling around without understanding what they mean. Learn about the Law of Monophyly and nested hierarchies, or else you also prove you don't respect the divine that ordered these things into being.

But if your God is literally the creator of everything and created everything before it existed, why not make Satan into a nice guy?

Yes, I literally do.

So basically more materialism.

So you think a man who walked around on the Earth is the physical form of the truth?

Christians, Muslims, and Jews all worship the exact same god - (((YHWH))).

Because

My

Opinion

Matters.

Attached: 43qf34rdfghnm7u68mi76hg5b64yv4gbb44.png (410x522, 125.41K)

Circular reasoning. Monotheism could only ever be wiped out if it were false. In reality, the Old Testament prophesies that Israel will never die as a nation (a prophesy 3000 years strong) and the New Testament prophesies that the Word of our Lord will never disappear (2000 years strong). Also, the Lord our God even created the pagan religions because He created everything, He is the creator of the universe. He even created Satan, who uses false religion to draw people away from the truth, which is Jesus. Peace.

Abraham's great insight is that our Universe was created be a conscious intelligence. He taught others this philosophy and passed it down to his children and wife. What's so hard to understand?

You probably deny the Holocaust. I forgot we are on Zig Forums.

Collective proof is proof. You can't convince an entire nation of a historical event that didn't happen to them. You can't tell someone "your father or grandfather witnessed this." Because they would say, "why haven't I heard about it?" Moreover, if Sinai was a lie, then it would have been the result of a single individual, and that individual would be famous, like Muhhamad. It's impossible to get the situation today where an entire nation has a collective historical memory.

Lies.

Whatever, you know what I meant.

He did. Satan rebelled. God permits Satan's continued existence in Hell in order to glorify Himself. Basic Christian theology. I should have known it would get to this.
Strange.
No, Hellfire forever.
Yes.

>Our religion didn't steal anything
Except everything it has. This Christian predisposition to lie is exactly why Christianity doesn't deserve Jesus. The right thing to do is to appropriate Christ from Christianity and incorporate him into heathen faith systems, then denounce Christians for being anti-Christ.

You think putting a guy into prison, somehow glorifies that God, even though he could make him a better person instantly?

Stranger is calling something impersonal a God.

Is that literal helfire, or are those flames a metaphore for guilt and is it eternal or are the death in hell purified by the flames of guilt?

So again, materialism.

The holohoax never happened.
Whats is your stance on Positive Christianity?

Attached: b6e682756db84eafcc071e661443a5e1ac75076999ec8d4fcf9f0ca033594f6e.jpg (720x960, 69.84K)

I clearly do not, because of how slippery you've been, and how dishonest your posts make you out to be.

The desert trilogy is great.
I thought >>>Zig Forums was still a board.

Zig Forums is still a board, and a particularly anti-White one at that.

You are calling Christ Himself a liar – I'm afraid we can't really continue this debate if we disagree so foundation-ally.

It's Satan who can and should apologize. God gives him that opportunity.
The God of Israel is a personal and interested God who will help your life in concrete ways if you let Him (look at the success of the Jews, and Christian miracles of Saints), that's precisely what makes him unique.
Pretty sure it's literal.
Christianity is Christianity, it has a material component ("flesh") and a spiritual component ("spirit").

John 3:6
Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

What is it?

I believe that the theory that man is an ape and not created in the image of God is a lie from the evil one.

ill leave this here

Attached: kurtgodel.jpg (350x180 48.44 KB, 2.7K)

Fake and gay.

You are astoundingly stupid. If ONE kike claimed that 10 billion people saw Yahweh suck cock, you would believe it. That's how dumb your position is.
You presented zero evidence to support your jewish lies.
Anyone who reads your childish attempts at rationalization is laughing at you.

Oh cool, so then you admit that EVERY religion is true? Or do you only believe jewish lies?

Attached: 636e21115360cec3bb795ddeee5fc286f7de5b63a61cffdde1718968ade2b26d.jpg (1548x1696, 374.77K)

This thread is a shitshow. Christians arguing against other christians over headcanon. We need mods that can delete blatant Zig Forums threads.

< let's steal jesus
No one needs jesus. He was a fag enabler. Read the greek bible, it's almost as damning as the talmud. The only thing more pathetic than white people worshiping jews is christians that hate jews but still follow the bible. And the only thing more pathetic than that are christians that recognize paul is a subversive jew but still follow the bible and pretend he didn't have anything to do with the books of the NT. They don't bother to see which books were written in what order.

Selective bias. Doublethink. All hallmarks of jew worship aka christianity. Worship jews somewhere else and stop sliding our board.

Nice post, thanks. Can you explain the first graph? I don't quite get it, but I feel I almost do.

If one Jew made such a claim and everyone believed him, that one Jew would be famous, wouldn't he? So who is that one Jew who made up the lie that the entire nation witnessed God speak to Moses?

Satan is the father of all lies, including false religion.

That's nice, but why would an all powerfull creator God have a petty human personality?

Then he is not the creator of everything now is he, but on the level of the pagan Gods.

So materialism.

You only belief in the flesh,

Anyway, bored by this, start reading poetry or art, maybe you will get is.

Never been there.
The entire site is becoming anti-white newfags.

user doesn't even know what the fuck Positive Christianity is. Fuck this board is going to absolute dogshit.

Attached: 0ae697a02317fd54a825cf4338abb9fced40a64781c5ddcdd3b103566.png (797x705, 1.01M)

Satan should apologize to the humans he has deceived since Eden for his own personal power. He is greedy and doesn't care about you, why do you care about him?
It's true that the ancient religion of the Israelites ("El worship") faced down pagan gods and won every time.
I'm a Christian, I obviously believe in the Spirit, who is helping me to write these posts.

I don't buy the Christian narrative that says a guy as great as Jesus was a dirty Jew. We know for a fact that there are no good Jews, so the Bible is lying.

If humans were 'created' in the image of a god, that god looks a whole lot like an ape then. Humans are apes by definition.

OP you seem interesting and I want to talk to you.

What do you think about John's apocrypha - in which Jesus revealed some of his secrets(ie setting mankind on the path of self-determination and becoming satan because he knew that his higher self God would allow him to)

What do you think about the allegations that the god of this world is the bastard child of an angel created by the true God of everything?

What do you think of black magic? If magic is closed-source science then black magic is just closed-source science carried out for the betterment off the scientist rather than the greater good.

What do you think of the legend of Jesus appearing to many at once after he rose from the dead? There are accounts all the way from Pagan Europe to Japan of his resurrection - is this not the ultimate form of black magic(projecting your soul to spread a message to many after sacrificing your physical body)

I'm a gnostic, so you'll likely think of me as a devil worshiper, yet by your own standards I'm a neophyte magician seeking to recreate the secrets that true magicians never tell.

Attached: f6d56319b2b4a6046ae88868da8e5315c2c3ff36756db17e60e12ad180f70b3b.jpg (640x902 116.57 KB, 116.57K)

I wouldn't say humans are apes. Satan gave man ass-hair.

ur also a tran faggot, ha got em

Attached: 7jn65u56hyg465yu65ju5thb5yum67nu674.png (1076x1105, 3.02M)

You didn't study theoretical physics Larp

The audacity of these kikes never ceases to amaze me.