Wrong

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

the Bible and science are in conflict

Wrong. Lesson for the newbies:

Science is magic. Or rather, magic is magic. But a magician never reveals his secrets, because once he does, it ceases to be magic and instead becomes science.

E.g. the greatest scientist of all time, Sir Isaac Newton, was an alchemist. He used alchemical methods to study the Bible and concluded that the world would end no sooner than the year 2060, for instance.

THE ONLY REASON NEWTON IS REMEMBERED AS A SCIENTIST AND NOT AS A MAGICIAN IS BECAUSE HE REVEALED HIS SECRETS. A good magician NEVER reveals his secrets.

Now, Magic isn't holy in itself but honestly, what was Jesus with his many miracles if not a magician by modern standards? He was walking on water 2000 years before Criss Angel. The Talmud even accuses Jeshua of studying witchcraft in Egypt.

Therefore, for all intents and purposes, Jesus was a magician. Now, if Jesus was a magician, then if you knew his secrets, he would cease to be a magician and simply be a scientist. So Jesus was a mad scientist.

Of course, a good magician NEVER reveals his secrets, so we can't know the kinds of science Jesus did. All we can do is follow him. Jesus, the supreme magician/scientist for all times and all places, and saviour of the (European!?) human race.

Attached: Jesus-browsing-:pol:-copy.jpg (38.12 KB, 467x582)

Other urls found in this thread:

cww3ggjgpw56wter.onion
philosophynow.org/issues/97/One_Law_to_Rule_Them_All
youtube.com/watch?v=ro_wSY2c7Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exoteric

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

<the (((Bible)))
Fuck off rabbi, we don't worship Jews here
/christian/index.html

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Technically Jesus is a political topic because his Second Coming is called WW3. But I understand if you want to nuke the thread.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

How did a man and women who had 2 sons start the human population

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

If christianity made scientific and technological progress possible why is the middle east and the areas that it originated in so stagnant and backwards?

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

The bible tells you that there where already people on earth when Adam and Eve where expelled.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

You are listening to your father, the Devil, author of all lies, who says that incest always leads to negative results. Reminder: God created genetics.

If christianity made scientific and technological progress possible
I wouldn't say that. God makes science possible, and Christianity is the true religion of God.

Source?

Logan White
Logan White

All these nations should be in the middle of a technological renaissance

Attached: 1450414400900.jpg (104.15 KB, 563x412)

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Science is magic. Or rather, magic is magic.
<Magic
the power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces
<Science
the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
try again next time, mr christcuck slide spammer

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

quantum mechanics isn't mysterious
sufficiently advanced quantum mechanics wouldn't be indistinguishable from from the truly supernatural
:')

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Therefore, for all intents and purposes, Jesus was a magician.
Do not listen to this man.
Sage.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Do you disagree because you're a Christian?

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Attached: Capture.PNG (2.35 KB, 643x53)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

What are you specifically disagreeing with user?

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

quantum mechanics isn't supernatural because it is being studied, observed and written down as we speak, while your kike walking on water is pure fiction more than above the laws of physics
inb4 apostoles were scientists, bible is fact

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

I research theoretical physics at a t20 university. Trust me, the only difference for whether it's called magic or science is whether it's open-source or closed-source.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

Nice larping lad, I guess the Quran is a science book too.

Certainly more than the Bible lol.

prove me wrong, faggot larp

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Muhammad's revelations were literally inspired of Satan imo. Are you even Christian?

James Martinez
James Martinez

science is magic which means magic is magic which is why magic is not science
damn, pisstian logic is tight

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

literally inspired of Satan
no, the NT is literally a corruption of prophet Issa's message
Are you even Christian?
I was nominally Christian until 5 min ago when I converted to Islam

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

So if Abrahamism and science are not in conflict, why do so many Christians deny the observable, irrefutable reality that is biological evolution? I mean both the scientific theory of Evolutionary Developmental Biology which is the bedrock upon which all understanding of biology lays, and without which nothing in biology even makes sense - and the mechanism of change in allele frequency in species which can be seen by the untrained eye.

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

Science is open-source magic, magic is closed-source science. Prove me wrong.

Instead of arguing religion, can you give me the Muslim perspective on WW3 (which will surely be centred around the Holy City Jerusalem) and the Second Coming of Issa's role in it?

The Christian/Jewish view is that God creates and sustains the entire scientific field of genetics every moment ex nihilo with his thoughts.

The theory of evolution is Satan's lie to draw us away from the truth, which is Jesus and Eden.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Source?
The old testament you fucking mong
I wouldn't say that. God makes science possible, and Christianity is the true religion of God.
A laughable concept, so now you concede that it's not christianity itself that drives scientific progress, no it's "because of god!"
That's called moving the goalposts if I've ever seen it.
Any day now, a new golden age.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

How about a chapter and a verse my man. It's the fucking OT, no one knows it in great depth.

A laughable concept, so now you concede that it's not christianity itself that drives scientific progress, no it's "because of god!"
Where did I say once that Christianity drives scientific progress? From a religious perspective I don't even care about science at all. Reminder that I am an academic in the field of theoretical physics.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Attached: tfw-you're-your-own-son.jpg (81.73 KB, 516x600)

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

can you give me the Muslim perspective on WW3 (which will surely be centred around the Holy City Jerusalem) and the Second Coming of Issa's role in it?
"How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law of the Gospel”. (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4. Hadith No. 658)

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

I would love to see if Muhammad can improve on this:

New Testament
One of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
 Mark 12:28-31 KJV
Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
 Matthew 22:35-40 KJV

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

The problem where this discussion is coming from is that Christianity like most Christians practise it, is not a religion or mystery school, but a ideology, so you get nutjobs like OP here trying to turn spiritual, metaphysical and allegorical truth, into literal, concrete and scientific truths.

People like OP belief that everything the Bible says is true is the most literal, prozaic and every day way possible, so you have these faggots reading genesis and thinking evolution is not true, or the life of Jesus and understanding him as a purely historical person, etc..

The blame is simple, Christianity abandoned mythology and poetry and so the ties to real religious understand are severed.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

The old testament you fucking mong
Jewish lies.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

…Are you even Christian?

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

not strict enough ergo corrupted but still meant well

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

"How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law of the Gospel”. (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4. Hadith No. 658)
Honestly, this is not even an argument, if the God that I worship turns against me for no good reason, I will worship another God.

Brody Price
Brody Price

…Are you even Christian?
No, I never said I was, kinda clear from what I wrote.

Carson Price
Carson Price

What is not strict or unclear about the two greatest commandments, to love ONE GOD and love thy neighbour as thyself? Are you accusing Jesus of speaking falsely?

Ok so then why are you trying to argue evolution to us? The Abrahamic view is that God creates and sustains the entire scientific field of genetics every moment ex nihilo with his thoughts. Evolution is a Satanic lie. If you don't agree with these two statements then…

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Ok so then why are you trying to argue evolution to us?
Because I can? Yeah, I need no other reason then that.

The Abrahamic view is that God creates and sustains the entire scientific field of genetics every moment ex nihilo with his thoughts
So, basically atheism.

Evolution is a Satanic lie. If you don't agree with these two statements then…
I am not a Christian and an Atheist Materialist?

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

God creates everything
basically atheism
Uh

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Uh
Yes, that is the very definition of atheism, the belief in some impersonal and all-encompassing being or force.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

So what you're saying is that Yahweh is a space alien that flew around in a space ship shooting lasers at random people. That still doesn't explain why this space alien is named (((Yahweh)))
Also, it doesn't explain why anyone should worship it.

Sage for being another one of these nutball Christian threads

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

christian thread every day
jews think this angle will work
From penis to facecream, the goyim are sick of it.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

No no no. That's deism
Or spiritualism.

Atheism is just being non-religious in any way. No Gods, no Demons, no Magic.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

define: atheism

Yeah-way, that's exactly what I'm saying. I'm also saying you can take the Bible at its Word, because it amounts to the same thing. Trying to figure out the science/magic employed by God is Satanic because it's trying to be like God. Only Jesus can do it,

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-20-at-12.50.03-PM.jpg (85.06 KB, 1268x574)

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

Yeah but if Yahweh is just some space alien, who gives a shit?

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Atheism is just being non-religious in any way. No Gods, no Demons, no Magic.
No, Atheism is not believing in a God, you do not belief in a God. If you do, tell me how does your God look like?

define: atheism
Denial of the aesir, vanir, elfs, dwarfs and other being of the nine worlds.

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

I'm also saying you can take the Bible at its Word, because it amounts to the same thing.
This isn't just any alien, honey. This is a really special alien that can control time, resurrect the dead, and is literally the CREATOR OF OUR UNIVERSE

Yeah way.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

This isn't just any alien, honey. This is a really special alien that can control time, resurrect the dead, and is literally the CREATOR OF OUR UNIVERSE
So basically like a very powerful superhero from a comic book, maybe worship something less egotrippy.

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

The Abrahamic view
More Jewish lies.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

YHWH is a jealous God and doesn't share his power.

Did you really think there wasn't already a master civilization/precursor technology out there in the cosmos just watching our baby human civilization develop?

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

Abraham wasn't a Jew

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Its torah shit aka Jewish lies.

William Butler
William Butler

YHWH is a jealous God and doesn't share his power.
Like a Jotun/Demon?

Did you really think there wasn't already a master civilization/precursor technology out there in the cosmos just watching our baby human civilization develop?
They are called the Aesir and the Vanir.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

Abraham wasn't a Jew
No, he is most likely a badly understood Zoroaster, or some other Babylonian or Persian prophet.

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

One can study Abraham completely independently of Torah or anything Jewish. Read

Lol ok. I can't force you to be Christian. I'm here to show science-skeptics how it's perfectly scientifically plausible on the basis of the formula
science = open-source magic, magic = closed-source science

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Lol ok. I can't force you to be Christian. I'm here to show science-skeptics how it's perfectly scientifically plausible on the basis of the formula
Mistaking science with religion is just material atheism, they are not the same. You will learn nothing if you take the Bible literal.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

The Old Testament is the Torah and the psychotic tyrant Torah god isn't the nameless God of the New Testament.

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

Atheism is not believing in a God
That's kind of what I said.
But thanks anyway.
I wouldn't describe myself as an atheist though.

A jewish space alien created the universe
Prove it, bucko

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

The Old Testament is the Torah and the psychotic tyrant Torah god isn't the nameless God of the New Testament.
The Father in heaven Jesus talks about is most likely the God Freyr and the God of the Old Testament is several, some of these no doubt Wotan or Donar others powerful jotuns.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

you can>>12446790
M>>12446939
magic implies the existance of super natural, so magic is not closed-source science because according to science existence=natural therefore magic, according to science, is bullshit

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

Are you saying I'm an atheist or not an atheist? I am fully scientific, studied theoretical physics, and take the Bible 100% literally.

The Old Testament is literally the voice of Jesus of Nazareth.

Mt. Sinai mass revelation (the voice of God being heard by ~1.5 million Israelites), the miracles of Jesus, and the resurrection, all of which have eye witnesses.

Here is more of a science angle: God the Father is the "father algorithm." God the Son is the child algorithm that inherits its properties from the father algorithm (see inheritance as a topic in computer science). Jesus can be thought of as a superintelligent bioalgorithm if you wish.

Don't listen to this guy.

Sufficiently advanced science appears supernatural. Native Indians think quantum mechanics is literally magic. There is no solid difference between the two. It's what I said.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Are you saying I'm an atheist or not an atheist? I am fully scientific, studied theoretical physics, and take the Bible 100% literally.
Your an atheist.

Don't listen to this guy.
We will continue to interpete the Bible using our cypher, which are the Eddas.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Source?

I don't remember exactly where it is, but I think OP is referring to the "beasts of the field". Which are basically niggers. Some denominations (mostly in South Africa) use this to explain why niggers act the way they do, they are simply animals in a human-like form.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Your an atheist.
You're just lying, friend.
We will continue to interpete the Bible using our cypher, which are the Eddas.
Doesn't sound orthodox. Good luck with that, I hope it's not a Satanic deception that you are into.

Really good info. If you could find the verse that would be amazing.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

evolution is Satan's lie
1. "Satan" does not exist. Your religion and the Jews that made it stole the concept of "Satan" from the Zoroastrian understanding of Shaytan. The only "Satan Lie" here is the one Abrahamites keep spewing.

2. Biological Evolution actually happens, constantly. Therefore it is a Truth of reality and not a lie.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Why are you faggots bumping this slide?

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

You're just lying, friend.
You literally do not belief in anything remotely related to the pagan conception of a God, thus that makes you an atheist, prove me wrong.

Doesn't sound orthodox. Good luck with that, I hope it's not a Satanic deception that you are into.
The satan who is one of your Gods angels and works for him, because he created everything?

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Appears≠Being

There is no magic because everything has a logical explanation it's just that Science hasn't found it yet

William Evans
William Evans

Our religion didn't steal anything. Zoroastrianism was created when the LORD our God created the entire Universe. He also created Buddhism and your other favourite pagan religion.

Genetics is a fully respectable field of science, useful in medicine. The theory that man evolved from ape is a Satanic lie.

You literally do not belief in anything remotely related to the pagan conception of a God, thus that makes you an atheist, prove me wrong.
Uhh, correct, the God of Israel is the opposite of a pagan God…
The satan who is one of your Gods angels and works for him, because he created everything?
Yes, before the War in Heaven.

Consider the Bible, friend.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Our religion didn't steal anything. Zoroastrianism was created when the LORD our God created the entire Universe. He also created Buddhism and your other favourite pagan religion.
So Christianity isn't true, or your God creates lies?

Uhh, correct, the God of Israel is the opposite of a pagan God…
Thus you are an atheist.

Yes, before the War in Heaven.
So you think Hades is a pshysical location, which contains a physical devil, that physically tortures the souls of the death?

Consider the Bible, friend
You belief the same thing, friend.

Magic and science are real, remember.

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

So Christianity isn't true, or your God creates lies?
God created his chief angel Satan, Satan rebelled, and is now the father of all lies.
Thus you are an atheist.
WTF. Do you think monotheists are atheists?
So you think Hades is a pshysical location, which contains a physical devil, that physically tortures the souls of the death?
Gehenna, yes.
Magic and science are real, remember.
Agreed. So is Jesus, Who is the truth.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Attached: christian-screencap-1.jpg (1.82 MB, 1356x6088)
Attached: christian-screencap-2.jpg (1.48 MB, 1356x5772)
Attached: christian-argument-guide-screencap.png (139.72 KB, 1490x545)
Attached: communism-christianity.jpg (191.75 KB, 988x720)
Attached: hitler-christian.png (126.14 KB, 551x532)

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

Are you accusing Jesus of speaking falsely?
ur apostoles wrote what he was wrongly, the trinity is shirk

next question

Gavin White
Gavin White

From a couple of days ago.

Attached: That-one-time-anon-destroyed-Religion.png (152.26 KB, 1781x592)

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

Attached: natsoc-pagan-christianity.png (1.09 MB, 1776x2997)
Attached: paganism-jews-nature.png (322.89 KB, 962x891)
Attached: jews-pagan.jpg (701.64 KB, 2512x1332)
Attached: christianity-quote-2.jpg (71.73 KB, 850x400)
Attached: christianity-screencap.jpg (662.33 KB, 1756x1804)

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

There is no "Abrahamic view." The only religion that can properly be classified as Abrahamic religion is Christianity. Christians, Muslims, and kikes have less in common than Christians do with Buddhists.

James Smith
James Smith

heard by ~1.5 million Israelites
That's a lie. It was heard by no one because the kikes are liars.
If you lack proof that it was heard by 6 million lying kikes, then your theory is thrown out the window.

all of which have eye witnesses.
False. No proof.

Here is more of a science angle: God the Father is the "father algorithm."
Prove it, liar.
Since you lied twice already, anything else you say will need IRREFUTABLE proof.

David Phillips
David Phillips

Humans didn't "evolve from" apes. That would break the Law of Monophyly and would also not be an example of biological evolution - but instead be scala naturae. You have shown you know nothing about biological evolution and should stop talking about what you don't know.

Humans didn't "evolve from" apes - we never stopped being apes, in the exact same way we never stopped being Vertebrates, or Mammals, or Eukaryotic organisms. That is a fact substantiated by all observations of animal husbandry, gardening, farming, and the taxonomic definition of the words you sling around without understanding what they mean. Learn about the Law of Monophyly and nested hierarchies, or else you also prove you don't respect the divine that ordered these things into being.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

God created his chief angel Satan, Satan rebelled, and is now the father of all lies.
But if your God is literally the creator of everything and created everything before it existed, why not make Satan into a nice guy?

WTF. Do you think monotheists are atheists?
Yes, I literally do.

Gehenna, yes.
So basically more materialism.

Agreed. So is Jesus, Who is the truth.
So you think a man who walked around on the Earth is the physical form of the truth?

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

Christians, Muslims, and Jews all worship the exact same god - (((YHWH))).

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Because

My

Opinion

Matters.

Attached: 43qf34rdfghnm7u68mi76hg5b64yv4gbb44.png (125.41 KB, 410x522)

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Circular reasoning. Monotheism could only ever be wiped out if it were false. In reality, the Old Testament prophesies that Israel will never die as a nation (a prophesy 3000 years strong) and the New Testament prophesies that the Word of our Lord will never disappear (2000 years strong). Also, the Lord our God even created the pagan religions because He created everything, He is the creator of the universe. He even created Satan, who uses false religion to draw people away from the truth, which is Jesus. Peace.

Abraham's great insight is that our Universe was created be a conscious intelligence. He taught others this philosophy and passed it down to his children and wife. What's so hard to understand?

That's a lie. It was heard by no one because the kikes are liars.
You probably deny the Holocaust. I forgot we are on Zig Forums.

Collective proof is proof. You can't convince an entire nation of a historical event that didn't happen to them. You can't tell someone "your father or grandfather witnessed this." Because they would say, "why haven't I heard about it?" Moreover, if Sinai was a lie, then it would have been the result of a single individual, and that individual would be famous, like Muhhamad. It's impossible to get the situation today where an entire nation has a collective historical memory.

False. No proof.
Lies.

Whatever, you know what I meant.

But if your God is literally the creator of everything and created everything before it existed, why not make Satan into a nice guy?
He did. Satan rebelled. God permits Satan's continued existence in Hell in order to glorify Himself. Basic Christian theology. I should have known it would get to this.
Yes, I literally do.
Strange.
So basically more materialism.
No, Hellfire forever.
So you think a man who walked around on the Earth is the physical form of the truth?
Yes.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

>Our religion didn't steal anything
Except everything it has. This Christian predisposition to lie is exactly why Christianity doesn't deserve Jesus. The right thing to do is to appropriate Christ from Christianity and incorporate him into heathen faith systems, then denounce Christians for being anti-Christ.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

He did. Satan rebelled. God permits Satan's continued existence in Hell in order to glorify Himself. Basic Christian theology. I should have known it would get to this.
You think putting a guy into prison, somehow glorifies that God, even though he could make him a better person instantly?

Strange.
Stranger is calling something impersonal a God.

No, Hellfire forever.
Is that literal helfire, or are those flames a metaphore for guilt and is it eternal or are the death in hell purified by the flames of guilt?

Yes.
So again, materialism.

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

The holohoax never happened.
Whats is your stance on Positive Christianity?

Attached: b6e682756db84eafcc071e661443a5e1ac75076999ec8d4fcf9f0ca033594f6e.jpg (69.84 KB, 720x960)

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

you know what I meant
I clearly do not, because of how slippery you've been, and how dishonest your posts make you out to be.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

The desert trilogy is great.
I thought /christian/index.html was still a board.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

/christian/ is still a board, and a particularly anti-White one at that.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

You are calling Christ Himself a liar – I'm afraid we can't really continue this debate if we disagree so foundation-ally.

You think putting a guy into prison, somehow glorifies that God, even though he could make him a better person instantly?
It's Satan who can and should apologize. God gives him that opportunity.
Stranger is calling something impersonal a God.
The God of Israel is a personal and interested God who will help your life in concrete ways if you let Him (look at the success of the Jews, and Christian miracles of Saints), that's precisely what makes him unique.
Is that literal helfire, or are those flames a metaphore for guilt and is it eternal or are the death in hell purified by the flames of guilt?
Pretty sure it's literal.
So again, materialism.
Christianity is Christianity, it has a material component ("flesh") and a spiritual component ("spirit").

John 3:6
Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

What is it?

I believe that the theory that man is an ape and not created in the image of God is a lie from the evil one.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

ill leave this here

Attached: theorem.GIF (2.7 KB, 350x180)
Attached: kurtgodel.jpg (48.44 KB, 625x351)

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

You probably deny the Holocaust
Fake and gay.

Collective proof is proof.
You are astoundingly stupid. If ONE kike claimed that 10 billion people saw Yahweh suck cock, you would believe it. That's how dumb your position is.
You presented zero evidence to support your jewish lies.
Anyone who reads your childish attempts at rationalization is laughing at you.

You can't convince an entire nation of a historical event that didn't happen to them.
Oh cool, so then you admit that EVERY religion is true? Or do you only believe jewish lies?

Attached: 636e21115360cec3bb795ddeee5fc286f7de5b63a61cffdde1718968ade2b26d.jpg (374.77 KB, 1548x1696)

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

This thread is a shitshow. Christians arguing against other christians over headcanon. We need mods that can delete blatant /christian/ threads.

christianity stole jesus
< let's steal jesus
No one needs jesus. He was a fag enabler. Read the greek bible, it's almost as damning as the talmud. The only thing more pathetic than white people worshiping jews is christians that hate jews but still follow the bible. And the only thing more pathetic than that are christians that recognize paul is a subversive jew but still follow the bible and pretend he didn't have anything to do with the books of the NT. They don't bother to see which books were written in what order.

Selective bias. Doublethink. All hallmarks of jew worship aka christianity. Worship jews somewhere else and stop sliding our board.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Nice post, thanks. Can you explain the first graph? I don't quite get it, but I feel I almost do.

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

If ONE kike claimed that 10 billion people saw Yahweh suck cock, you would believe it. That's how dumb your position is.
If one Jew made such a claim and everyone believed him, that one Jew would be famous, wouldn't he? So who is that one Jew who made up the lie that the entire nation witnessed God speak to Moses?

Oh cool, so then you admit that EVERY religion is true? Or do you only believe jewish lies?
Satan is the father of all lies, including false religion.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

It's Satan who can and should apologize. God gives him that opportunity.
That's nice, but why would an all powerfull creator God have a petty human personality?

The God of Israel is a personal and interested God who will help your life in concrete ways if you let Him (look at the success of the Jews, and Christian miracles of Saints), that's precisely what makes him unique.
Then he is not the creator of everything now is he, but on the level of the pagan Gods.

Pretty sure it's literal.
So materialism.

Christianity is Christianity, it has a material component ("flesh") and a spiritual component ("spirit").
You only belief in the flesh,

Anyway, bored by this, start reading poetry or art, maybe you will get is.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

Never been there.
The entire site is becoming anti-white newfags.
newfags
user doesn't even know what the fuck Positive Christianity is. Fuck this board is going to absolute dogshit.

Attached: 0ae697a02317fd54a825cf4338abb9fced40a64781c5ddcdd3b103566.png (1.01 MB, 797x705)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

That's nice, but why would an all powerfull creator God have a petty human personality?
Satan should apologize to the humans he has deceived since Eden for his own personal power. He is greedy and doesn't care about you, why do you care about him?
Then he is not the creator of everything now is he, but on the level of the pagan Gods.
It's true that the ancient religion of the Israelites ("El worship") faced down pagan gods and won every time.
You only belief in the flesh
I'm a Christian, I obviously believe in the Spirit, who is helping me to write these posts.

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

I don't buy the Christian narrative that says a guy as great as Jesus was a dirty Jew. We know for a fact that there are no good Jews, so the Bible is lying.

If humans were 'created' in the image of a god, that god looks a whole lot like an ape then. Humans are apes by definition.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

OP you seem interesting and I want to talk to you.

What do you think about John's apocrypha - in which Jesus revealed some of his secrets(ie setting mankind on the path of self-determination and becoming satan because he knew that his higher self God would allow him to)

What do you think about the allegations that the god of this world is the bastard child of an angel created by the true God of everything?

What do you think of black magic? If magic is closed-source science then black magic is just closed-source science carried out for the betterment off the scientist rather than the greater good.

What do you think of the legend of Jesus appearing to many at once after he rose from the dead? There are accounts all the way from Pagan Europe to Japan of his resurrection - is this not the ultimate form of black magic(projecting your soul to spread a message to many after sacrificing your physical body)

I'm a gnostic, so you'll likely think of me as a devil worshiper, yet by your own standards I'm a neophyte magician seeking to recreate the secrets that true magicians never tell.

Attached: f6d56319b2b4a6046ae88868da8e5315c2c3ff36756db17e60e12ad180f70b3b.jpg (116.57 KB, 640x902)
Attached: f6d56319b2b4a6046ae88868da8e5315c2c3ff36756db17e60e12ad180f70b3b.jpg (116.57 KB, 640x902)

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

I wouldn't say humans are apes. Satan gave man ass-hair.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

ur also a tran faggot, ha got em

Attached: 7jn65u56hyg465yu65ju5thb5yum67nu674.png (3.02 MB, 1076x1105)

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

You didn't study theoretical physics Larp

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

The theory of evolution is Satan's lie to draw us away from the truth, which is Jesus and Eden.
The audacity of these kikes never ceases to amaze me.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

What do you think about John's apocrypha - in which Jesus revealed some of his secrets(ie setting mankind on the path of self-determination and becoming satan because he knew that his higher self God would allow him to)
Some of his secrets being the key word. If you want to figure out Jesus' secrets, that's the same as saying you want to be the Second Coming of Christ. Is that what you really want?
What do you think about the allegations that the god of this world is the bastard child of an angel created by the true God of everything?
Standard Gnostic lie meant to steal glory away from God and give it to Satan instead.
What do you think of black magic? If magic is closed-source science then black magic is just closed-source science carried out for the betterment off the scientist rather than the greater good.
Agreed.
What do you think of the legend of Jesus appearing to many at once after he rose from the dead? There are accounts all the way from Pagan Europe to Japan of his resurrection - is this not the ultimate form of black magic(projecting your soul to spread a message to many after sacrificing your physical body)
I agree in the sense that Jesus' life could be described as the ultimate form of black magic, used for good rather than evil.
I'm a gnostic, so you'll likely think of me as a devil worshiper, yet by your own standards I'm a neophyte magician seeking to recreate the secrets that true magicians never tell.
It's a respectable pursuit! But remember: Curiosity killed the cat.

Yep. I did.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

If one Jew made such a claim and everyone believed him, that one Jew would be famous, wouldn't he?
That is the dumbest argument I have heard today.
No, you dumb nigger. He would not be famous because it's a silly fairy tale told generations before it was even written down. So you believe in Santa Clause?

When a lying kike says something, you should believe it. But when a MILLIONS of White men witnessed Odin, you shoudl not believe them
You are too stupid for words.

Attached: %.png (9.61 KB, 800x600)

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

Hey you cock sucking faggot, 10 BILLION men witnessed Odin say your god was a homosexual.
According to YOUR own argument, that is now true
Why do you worship a faggot?

John Perez
John Perez

(30)
Seriously, where do these faggots come from.

Attached: 0ae697a02317fd54a825cf4338abb9fced412.jpg (398.1 KB, 944x712)

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

won every time
except of course when Babylon conquered their asses and spanked them with slavery. They were so asshurt over that one they fabricated a whole fanfic-tier religious identity, and wrote whole fiction books to try for damage control. One such book is the false Book of Exodus, where the Rabbis cooked up a whole boo-hoo bullshit story so they could LARP and say WE WUZ SLAVES. Good thing that whole Jewish slavery in Egypt thing never happened.

And also, let's not forget the heathen Romans who tore your precious Jews a new asshole.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Kicked out of 663 cultures/civilizations
Makes for some good books thought! Get these fresh new baby skinned Bibles today goy!

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

10 billions jews witnessed your god suck dick.
According to YOUR own argument that you made in That claim constitutes COLLECTIVE PROOF of the claim.

Why do you worship a faggot?

Attached: %.jpg (81.34 KB, 933x445)

Camden James
Camden James

People that make grandiose religious claims in general become famous, think of Jesus, Muhammed, etc.

30 what? Hm?

And also, let's not forget the heathen Romans who tore your precious Jews a new asshole.
That was for rejecting their messiah a first time, obviously.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Who agrees with you? You are just one faggot standing utterly alone. Billions agree with us.

James Cruz
James Cruz

japanese man eating a donut
damn son really showed me there. ebin.

If you want to figure out Jesus' secrets, that's the same as saying you want to be the Second Coming of Christ. Is that what you really want?
Yes, it's entirely what I want. In fact I want the full revelation. Christ already came back in the form of Adolf Hitler to give us a warning that the end times are near. The full revelation is yet to come - messiah means "war priest" and in the book of Revelation Jesus is said to come back bearing white hair and a sword - both symbols of war
Standard Gnostic lie meant to steal glory away from God and give it to Satan instead.
And yet Satan is allowed to exist by God, there is no glory but God's glory, of which Satan is a part. Satan set man upon the path of self-determination. You can't have one all-powerful being if some random angel with a grudge can usurp him.
used for good rather than evil.
The very ideas of good and evil are deterministic - what is good for one is evil to another. There exists a certain form of moral relativism. Ridding a society of parasites is good for the society but bad for the parasites. Ridding the body of illness is good for the body yet bad for the biological agents causing said illness
Curiosity killed the cat.
And satisfaction brought it back :^)

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

Hair isn't the whole of it. The fact is we share the vast majority of our genetic material with the other apes, and we fit every taxonomic characteristic to meet the criteria. Just quit denying reality, it's sad.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

This idiot thinks that if a jew writes that 2 million people witnessed God suck dick it is proof that he did.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

This idiot thinks that anything a jew writes down is TRUE so long as he claims that there were witnesses

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

NORMALFAGS GET OF MY BOARD
LURK 4 YEARS
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ad25e86508bef7bf4743c5f24e321babdfbf68c86c670253d895969148af21ff.jpg (183.97 KB, 1920x1080)

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Name the witnesses, cock sucker.

Attached: @.jpg (44.29 KB, 400x400)

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

off**
reeeee

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

Give me a list of 100 witnesses in that imaginary crowd.

then PROVE That they existed.

Until then, your claim is the exact same as any claim that Jesus was a sodomizing child molester

Attached: #.jpg (127.39 KB, 640x625)

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

im going to cum down your throat, apoidic space nigger.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Yes, it's entirely what I want.
If you want to be the Second Coming of Christ, then be the Second Coming of Christ. I'm not going to stop you from trying. But if you never succeed and keep trying forever, you will completely miss the real Christ. If you die in this pursuit, you will die missing the truth and land in Hell.
Satan set man upon the path of self-determination.
Lies. Adam and Eve already had perfect self-determination in Eden.
And yet Satan is allowed to exist by God, there is no glory but God's glory, of which Satan is a part
I agree with this.
The very ideas of good and evil are deterministic - what is good for one is evil to another. There exists a certain form of moral relativism. Ridding a society of parasites is good for the society but bad for the parasites. Ridding the body of illness is good for the body yet bad for the biological agents causing said illness
Jesus is good. He is the way, the truth, and the life.

Genetics is a valid field of study. That man is evolved from ape is false.

Triggered

I've been here longer than you

Every single Israelite.

Love how inflammatory Sinai is to you faggots.

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

Billions agree with us.
Have fun leading a horde of niggers and spics.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

20 million jews saw Yeshuah say this
According to you
If a jew lies, it must be true.

Attached: #.jpg (127.39 KB, 400x500)

John Wilson
John Wilson

open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-sourceopen-sourced closed-sourceopen-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source open-sourced closed-source…

OP created an infinite loop of nothingness.
Good job, OP.

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

Every single Israelite
Fake and gay

EVERY Israelite saw jesus suck cock.

Attached: $.jpg (85.81 KB, 480x456)

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

God is a singularity. Maybe I've figured out Jesus' black magic. Maybe I am the Second Coming.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

NO YOU FUCKING HAVEN'T YOU REDDlT SPACING PIECE OF POSER FAGGOT SHIT
You have no idea what Positive Christianity is, you are arguments are borderline kike psycho, and you probably take massive fucking kike dick from your local yid.
Get the fuck out and never come back.

Attached: 1727383ad22010b5ecfa0a2f4f38b337f48d344f7021f76e2bfebfd5cdc4ae67.jpg (59.04 KB, 500x747)

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

100% of Israelites witnessed this photo

Attached: !.jpg (60.5 KB, 960x931)

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

/christian/index.html

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Christians like liberals hold mutually contradictory beliefs

This cock sucking faggot claimed that if a jew wrote something down and claimed that there were witnesses, then it happened. Like the Holocaust

And one post later claimed that anything a WHITE man wrote down that contradicts these jewish lies is false, no matter how many witnesses he claims to have

Attached: @.gif (105.02 KB, 637x640)

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Man is an ape - there is no "evolved from".

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

comparing me to a gorilla cia nigger.
Fuck off.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Why is it that if a kike writes something down, we're supposed to believe it without question?
But if a MAN writes something down that contradicts the jew, we're supposed to throw it out?

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

gg surpressing magic then kikes

Attached: God-bless.jpg (310.05 KB, 516x898)

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

When a jew claims that 2 million other jews witnessed something, this cock sucker believes it

But if a White man, a HUMAN, claims that 2 million HUMANS witnessed something different, he says it's a lie

WHO is more trustworthy? A jew or a man?

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

I'm sure a gorilla would be insulted to hear how many genes he has in common with a dumb nigger like you, but most humans should be honored to share common ancestry with such a noble creature as a gorilla.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

fuck off cia nigger

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

This cock sucking faggot thinks that a false claim made in the Torah is true so long as the TORAH claims that there were witnesses.

Okay then I claim that 3 MILLION White men of honest character saw Jesus sucking dick

CHRISTIANS are so mentally undeveloped that they literally cannot comprehend why a jew would lie

Attached: %.png (473.13 KB, 448x383)

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

Amazon and Walmart gift cards up to 92% savings! cww3ggjgpw56wter.onion

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

Terry Davis? Sorry to inform you beyond the grave that you were an ape in life, but it's not quite as hard to accept the fact that you were also a monkey.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Circular reasoning.
That's still boils down to holding the believe that everything will be fine in the future. Ignoring that the circle of life always ends in death, downplaying that other beliefs (mayan) did cease to exist and ignoring that humans constantly twist and turn the meaning of everything.

Another thing…why is it acceptable to participate in a religion that gives outsiders an unfair advantage over you and why are you holding onto a religion where outsider can dictate the structuring of your beliefs?

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

4 MILLION (((Israelites))) saw the Romans fuck your pathetic kike in the ass

In THIS post you wrote
Collective proof is proof

Christians are so stupid, so brain dead that they actually think that if a jew wrote something down in a book and claimed witnesses, then it MUST have happened

This is WHY Christfaggots are not worthy allies.

They are low IQ niggers who worship jews and deny reality

Attached: %.png (165.93 KB, 221x297)

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

>If a jew claimed that 6 million people witnessed the holocaust then we should TRUST THE JEW
>If a jew claimed that 2 million people witnessed Jesus perform magic tricks, then we should TRUST THE JEW

This is why Christians are not worthy allies.

Fuck off back to yoru hug box you spineless, kike worshiping, nigger loving, low IQ scum.

Attached: %.png (445.38 KB, 487x637)

James Harris
James Harris

You sure have alot of gay shit on your computer.
fuck off nigger

Attached: 0ae697a02317fd54a825cf4338abb9fced40a64781c52.jpg (467.66 KB, 3000x2000)

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

God created the singularity.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

You sure have alot of gay shit on your computer.
In other words: A typical Jew.

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

What outsider holds an unfair advantage advantage over me, as a joint-heir of Christ in the Kingdom of Heaven?

God created the tech singularity. The tech singularity is Satan's last attempt at subverting Christendom. It will come from China and play into WW3 (centred around Jerusalem). Of course it will fail because God always wins.

God is not the tech singularity, but of course He is singular.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

I am a paid jewish shill
therefore I am right
lol no

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

3=1
Prove this and you have your singularity

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

I assume Positive Christianity is a false, idolatrous & murderous form of Christianity. Am I wrong? And yes, I have

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Exactly. Do you know mathematical logic? Anything follows from a contradiction, including 3=1. You are on the right track user.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

What outsider holds an unfair advantage advantage over me
Well, everyone who doesn't follow your rules. Like how does "thou shall not kill" protect you from aggressors? They steal from you, rape your wives, have gods besides yours mocking you etc. How did the world benefit from you having your nose in a book, while others defile you?

As far as I see it…you were corrupted to put your faith in a man made concept that keeps you down, instead of believing in yourself and the powers of your race, community, family. Just imagine what you could've achieved if you started to enforce the morals you hold so high, instead of letting others benefit from your inability to act.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Daily reminder that the rise in anti-Christian sentiment on chans over the past few months is an active kike divide and conquer campaign.

Daily reminder that anyone who is against Christianity is against white identity and is a slave to satan, no matter who they are and what they say. Jesus Christ is the only Truth and this has been proven beyond reasonable doubt over the past two thousand years of world-wide Christian supremacy.

Attached: christianity.png (41.83 KB, 396x438)
Attached: jewschristianitychosenpeople.png (282.75 KB, 1084x656)
Attached: christianityjews.jpg (2.08 MB, 2580x3152)
Attached: christianityjews2.png (511 KB, 564x770)

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

world-wide Christian supremacy
Don't see many happy Christians these days.

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

I do enforce my morals, peacefully. But you're right that Christianity has a long history of martyrdom, starting of course with Christ himself. The point of Christianity is Heaven, nothing more and nothing less. It's not concerns with this world, – worldly things are the obsession of Satan.

+
Christ is the only one who can save Christendom (EUROPE).

You must not go to Church

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

So what you're saying is for example, if I break a bar of iron into three individual pieces, those pieces no longer have the properties of iron or each other. So an atom of iron, a pile of iron shavings, and a block of cast iron have nothing in common. WTF, I love jewish skiunce now!

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

The reason people hate Christfaggots is because
1. The believe kike lies
2. They are idiots. Legit, legaly idiots. 50 IQ morons without even the slightest ability to defend their arguments and claims.

Just because a kike wrote a lie in a book DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE
Do you believe in the Holocaust? Some kikes claimed that 6 million people witnessed it. That's more than OP claimed witnessed (((Yahweh))) perform magic tricks.

Fuck off with your jewish sibversion you gay nigger.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

This is why cuckchan is a joke, because people like you make it they wah it is with this nonsense of a post

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Christians are the only happy whites who I see nowadays.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

(checked)
Whoa! Those are some digits 'A' (if that is you).

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

You are misunderstanding the purpose of Christs sacrifice. It wasn't for the World…he was aiming at one particular person 'Eve/Satan' who just happens to be stuck down here in Hell. The whole aspect of Martyrdom was NEVER something that was supposed to be popularized among our people. THAT was pushed on us by outsiders. I can't WAIT to read through this whole thread tonight. Hopefully it will stay up long enough.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

screeches, hoots, and hollers about D&C
proceeds to post D&C against non-Christian Whites by saying their beliefs are false
Really activates my almonds.

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

Also, I refuse to sage because there is productive discussion going on itt.

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

Mathematical logic = Jewish? k

philosophynow.org/issues/97/One_Law_to_Rule_Them_All

(((ONE LAW TO RULE THEM ALL)))

A good magician never reveals his secrets, but a good scientist is forced to. That's the ONLY difference between the two. And God created both science and magic (via Satan).

Where did you get 'A'?

Part of discipleship has always been taking up your own cross, even under outside persecution. I hope you enjoy the thread! This board is slow so it definitely will.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

The point of Christianity is Heaven, nothing more and nothing less.
You think you rightfully deserve a place in heaven for letting the world around you fall into chaos? Reaching out a hand in help is all good and righteous, but nothings beats saving another humans life…it's an obligation for the true worthy and we need those more than ever.

You must not go to Church
It's been a couple of decades, but I never understood how teachings from the past can help misery of the present without the call for action.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

non-Christian whites
You mean Jews? All whites are Christian. Perhaps not practicing, but we all have a Christian heritage.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

You think you rightfully deserve a place in heaven for letting the world around you fall into chaos?
Yes.

Reaching out a hand in help is all good and righteous, but nothings beats saving another humans life…it's an obligation for the true worthy and we need those more than ever.
That's also part of it. It's important not to oversimplify.

I never understood how teachings from the past can help misery of the present without the call for action.
The Spirit is a comforter and advocate of God Who is all powerful and Who achieves his ends in His own time. Fortunately the Day of the Lord is coming fast.

James Watson
James Watson

The two sons banged mommy. Now you know why Jews are so inbred.

James Barnes
James Barnes

(checked)
Where did you get 'A'?
Never mind. It is nothing.
You roll a lot of 6's user.
This board is slow so it definitely will.
Don't be surprised if it gets deleted. How many of these have you made and how many have been deleted? Either way, I will archive it the way it is now and then I can read your perspective no matter what.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

And in 2,000 years we'll all have a Muslim heritage too, so will non-Muslim Whites in the future also be Jews?

You're a literal retard if you think Jews aren't cursed by blood and not ideology.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

And in 2,000 years we'll all have a Muslim heritage too
In 2,000 years whites won't exist if you d&c kikes have your way.

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

What if I told you that religion is nothing more than a tool which allows us to overcome psychological obstacles and do great things? Religion is nothing more than an ideological substrate which white civilization uses to manifest it's will to power. Believe in this shit if it makes you feel better. It matters little to me what you think happens after death as long as your first priority is securing the existence of our people and a future for white children. Only in death does duty end.

Attached: supertard.jpg (23.21 KB, 480x360)

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

You're half-way there

Attached: religionbrains.png (1.31 MB, 470x960)

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

You're on the right trail, but the way you've explained it is terrible. People are mocking you because what you're saying sounds like gibberish, even if it contains hints of a far greater truth.

Attached: wojacktrip.png (340.38 KB, 400x363)

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Excellence is a reward from Christ
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I think we can salvage this thread. I just had a thought that I'd love if people could help me expound.
Judaism, as a religion, PRESUPPOSES the excellence of the jewish people.
Jews are raised from birth to believe that they are the only people who are even human. All others are "animals in human form", and as such are to be treated as animals. Jews believe that they are excellent BECAUSE they are jews. Therefore, they believe that any instance in which any or all jews are not excellent (compared to the rest of the world) is an external imposition upon them by non-jews. They, then, feel further "justified" in their behaviors to steal, rape, denude, or murder the goyim who are "keeping" jews from excellence. Of course, as we all know, this is not only one of the tenets of communism (everyone is presupposed to be equal, and therefore any inequality in the world is artificially imposed by "oppressors"), but of Talmudic jewish thought.

Let's elaborate on this. I want to get as many examples of this in jewish thought as possible, and I want citations.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

What the fuck

Attached: 1433172604-569233.jpg (118.55 KB, 1440x810)

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

Yes.
This is flat out murder. You have the moral high- ground, you have the numbers, you have the network, you have the means to oppose the devil and yet you let him slaughter your lambs. I cannot accept that.

It's important not to oversimplify.
You have the obligation to protect the innocent if you have the means to do so. Willfully ignoring this is against your own interest. That sounds pretty simple to me.

The Spirit is a comforter
So the whole of Christianity is based around accepting what happens to you no matter what? Why would anyone respect this and how does this concept fit into nature?

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

What a shitty image. (((YHWH))) worshippers deny the natural excellence of the White Race.

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

For the white nationalists and Nazis among us, do you not see ample historical evidence that the catholic orthodox Jesus loves the European peoples the maximum amount any god could ever love anybody?

If you told me that I would say you are wrong.

Thank you. How would you phrase it?

You have the obligation to protect the innocent if you have the means to do so. Willfully ignoring this is against your own interest. That sounds pretty simple to me.
I agree. But still, one of the fruits of the Spirits is joy and it's not inherently a war religion like pagan Rome was.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Words have definitions, dumbass. Murder implies active work. Allowing someone to die is not murder.
You have the obligation to protect the innocent if you have the means to do so.
What is the scope of the meaning of the word "innocent" in this instance?
So the whole of Christianity is based around accepting what happens to you no matter what?
Nah, predestination is a heresy.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

For the white nationalists and Nazis among us, do you not see ample historical evidence that the catholic orthodox Jesus loves the European peoples the maximum amount any god could ever love anybody?
Just to add onto this: have you ever considered the possibility that the Muslim invasion of Europe and Chinese invasion of America signal the commencement of the End Times, rather than a betrayal of Christendom by Christ?

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

A Christian who cannot act and secure tomorrow is no Christian.

There is no Faith if there are no Works.

Mr. Russell was right.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

A Christian believes the Gospel period. The rest is up to you.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

signal the commencement of the End Times
Eh, there are things that are listed as being the cause which we're not seeing yet.
rather than a betrayal of Christendom by Christ?
Wait, who's betraying whom now? God doesn't betray or abandon. This is a tenet that jews and their shills have been able to latch onto and pervert/warp when discussing it here. Because God doesn't betray, and because to be a Christian means (among other things) accepting Jesus as lord and savior, that means TECHNICALLY that even jews CAN be saved. And therefore jews and their shills like to say "Christianity is jewish" because it "accepts" jews.

It does not. Christianity accepts the implication that it is POSSIBLE for jews to be saved, but that does not mean saying "oh, sure, yeah, Jesus is lord and stuff; now you can't kill me for being jewish; now shut up and let me go back to my usury" is acceptable. OPERATIONALLY, jews don't convert. They just don't. Ever. That it's physically possible FOR them to is, therefore, irrelevant. It's easier to just kill them all. Indeed, it's better to do so. I have countless quotes from church fathers over the last 2000 years which show this.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Agreed.

Wait, who's betraying whom now? God doesn't betray or abandon.
I'm saying precisely this to address the Nazi's concerned about European Christendom.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Magic is the power of consciousness to bring your imagination into the physical world without tools.
Science is The same as magic but only for small minded.
Everything created through tools can be created through consciousness.
Remember that.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

So you make your god seem righteous and therefore cool. I'm okay with accepting Christ, but I will not surrender my other Gods.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

You replied to the wrong person.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

"Nazi" is an insult coined by the (((Enemies))) of National Socialism, just so you know.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

The reason that Newton is remembered as a scientist is because he a) invented calculus and b) formulated the laws of dynamics. Newton didn't reveal HIS secrets, he revealed THE secrets that had existed since the beginning of time and continue to hold every time that they are tested in an 9th grade science class.

Despite your claims, the Bible is in conflict with science as we define it today, but more fundamentally the Bible is in conflict with reality. Men don't come back from the dead and the Earth isn't 6000 years old. The Bible is just another superhero story written by Stan Lee's Jewish ancestors.

All we can do is follow him.
Or we (thinking White men) can just ignore Jewsus as some fictive character, which is what he is.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

where do they come from
JIDF headquarters.
Nazis
Back to wherever you came from.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

I don't think I did.

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

You are talking to jamalvol2. Don't expect anything coherent from him.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Proof? Thanks for raising awareness.

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

The bible is in conflict with reality because a bunch of retards got together and decided to hash out the "proper" interpretations of it, which sent us down the philosophical shithole we're in today.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

you do realize that Newton was a devout Christian?

Let me therefore beg of thee not to trust to the opinion of any man concerning these things, for so it is great odds but thou shalt be deceived. Much less oughtest thou to rely upon the judgment of the multitude, for so thou shalt certainly be deceived. But search the scriptures thyself and that by frequent reading and constant meditation upon what thou readest, and earnest prayer to God to enlighten thine understanding if thou desirest to find the truth. Which if thou shalt at length attain thou wilt value above all other treasures in the world by reason of the assurance and vigour it will add to thy faith, and steady satisfaction to thy mind which he only can know how to estimate who shall experience it.

James Wright
James Wright

I don't have any proof, but there are phrases only he uses-
thanks for admitting x
because I say so
You responded to the wrong person (when you didn't)
Spend enough time here, you will be able to pick him out easily.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Good for him. Does Newton adhering to sand nigger religion invalidate the laws that he formulated? No, it doesn't, because the laws already existed and Newton was just the first one to formulate them. Again, no one really cares about Newton's alchemy, his religion, his thoughts on politics, his poetry if he created any, or any other of his hobbies. You seem to think that because a smart man said one that was right, then everything that this man said or did must also necessarily be right and good. This is called thinking like a woman. We know Newton was correct in his DISCOVERIES (not his inventions) because they hold every time that they are tested.

Also, Newton was not a magician because he didn't perform tricks. A magician creates an illusion by hiding information from the audience. Newton studied and dissected reality and explained it in his treatises. This is quite the opposite of what a magician does. This thread is shit and OP is a retard.

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Way to miss the point entirely. You're trying to argue that Christianity is incompatible with science using Newton as an example whilst ignoring the fact that he himself was divinely inspired and spent more of his life on his theological work than on science. You're essentially trying to make the argument that Newton, while one of the smartest men in human history and smart enough to make all of his scientific discoveries, was too "dumb" to "realize" the bullshit that you're trying to pass off as common sense. The amount of unashamed arrogance and lack of self-awareness is astounding. You have a low IQ and can't even begin to grasp his work, theological or scientific.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

worshipping a kike on a stick

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

we wuz vikings n sheeat

Attached: paganlarpers.jpg (66.1 KB, 540x771)

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

retard

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

The intellectual prowess of the pagan LARPer on full display

Attached: atheism2015.jpg (441.08 KB, 1680x914)

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

Only a jew would have these homosexual images saved. It couldn't be more transparent.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

WE

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Guys, guys. You're making him angry. Just do what he says. Think the way he tells you think and believe the things he tells you to believe.
If you don't he'll hate you.
Do you guys really think you stand a chance against this guy? I mean - He called you a gay nigger!

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Bait thread.

Attached: Christfags-BTFO-Yet-Again.png (771.35 KB, 1788x1873)
Attached: Christfags.jpg (134.36 KB, 1024x763)
Attached: typical-christian-arguments.png (88.37 KB, 1791x717)
Attached: christ-insanity-is-marxism-is-communism-is-JEW-ism.jpg (192.46 KB, 988x720)
Attached: jew-christianity.jpg (163.22 KB, 1362x779)

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

muh incompleteness theorem proves that you cannot prove anything
muh incompleteness theorem proves that faith and science mix, and ergo science proves that you should worship a dead jewish rabbi as a god

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

You are wrong. A theory is just a theory it cannot be a lie or a truth. No person alive can prove it wrong or right. If it is heuristically taught it leads many into delusion.
good advice user
He rewrote Keplar's third law of motion into the universal law of gravitation, he shouldn't have been remembered at all because he picked a gay name, so we were given Einstein to worship in order to relatively cleanse scientific imagination.
Maybe his trick was to get the world renowned accreditation and expansive acceptance of his theories that were not his.
Somebody is recorded in history as having been partially aware of reality does that really make them smart?

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

What I am arguing is that Newton formulated the equation that relates force, mass and acceleration. That he was a Christian instead of an Odinist, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or Wican is irrelevant because his personal beliefs did not influence the veracity of his work. F = ma no matter who says it, because that's the way the universe is. Do you get it?

<The intellectual prowess of the pagan LARPer on full display
But I live in the city. How can I be a pagan if I don't live in a rural area?

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

More likely that Christianity was just commonplace in his culture and he was thrusting the spearpoint of subversion into it never thinking that it would catch on and not having much hope in his own play truths based on nothing.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Science is magic
Magic is condemned in the New Testament. See: Revelations 21:8

Magic as we know it originates with the Zoroastrian religion. The priests of this faith were called Magi and it's from this word we get our own words Magic and Magician. Zoroastrian magicians were so skilled Babylonian sorcerers adopted the title Magic in a show of respect. Christianity is a Jewish replacement for Zoroastrian mysticism.

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

Jesus wasn't a Jew. He was a Nazarene, and was the original antisemite. He vandalised a synagogue. Have you even opened a bible?

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

How about science that doesn't exist, like perpetual motion? That only works with faith. Everything is everything falling down a slope of ambiguity.

Julian King
Julian King

Jesus was a pussy. Fuck all (((Abrahamic religions.)))

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

If we believe in things that don't exist we're simply wrong, not scientific.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

Source?
Cain was afraid someone would murder him for killing Abel. God marked him so that all men would know his is not to be touched. It also says he took a wife at some point.
Adam and Eve also had more children afterward (Seth)

And then there's the canonicity debate regarding Lilith, Adam's first wife who reportedly birthed 100 children per day.
She was expelled from Eden for desiring an equal relationship

Early Genesis should not be taken as history. All records would have been lost with the flood. Further records would have been scattered or lost with the Tower of Babel.
The entire first half of the old testament is considered to have been written by Moses, in fact. At best that shit is either oral tradition or direct voice of God.

James Watson
James Watson

oy vey goyim i am saying things that only jews say but i am totally one of you do what i say ha ha jews are great
/suicide/index.html

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

Hi, paid jewish shill.

Levi Price
Levi Price

This.
Laughing because I filtered that FAGGOT.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Right and those things are known as magic.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

"Nazi" is an insult coined by the (((Enemies))) of National Socialism, just so you know.
We're taking it back, just like porch monkey.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

fiction is magic, _ is magic, meaninglessness is everything in our culture God damn it.

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

There are MANY secrets in the OT so I am going to go with 'direct voice of God', because even the jews with all their studying do not understand them.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

The 'invasion' of Europe was spoken of by Joel. People don't understand where the 'hills of Israel' really are they think it is someplace in the Middle East. The 'nation' is where their sovereign is located…not the other way around, nations are not located by a territorial boundary; the very idea of 'nation' with fixed territorial boundaries is modern. So the invasion of Europe and the USA is in the bible. Does sarc/ so called 'Israel' in the Middle East meet a single requirement to be 'Israel', no it does not, it is not an 'unwalled nation' that is unprotected from the devourers who come for the spoils. Not only that but 'Israel' that fake and bake nation in the Middle East is actually the 'Tribe of Dan' who is utterly obliterated from all history for their crimes against humanity. It is in their blood to come upon something defenseless and slaughter everything just like they did in Lakesh.

Joel 1:5–7
5 Awake, you drunkards, and weep,
and wail, all you drinkers of wine,
because of the sweet wine,
for it is cut off from your mouth.
6 For a nation has come up against my land,
powerful and beyond number;
its teeth are lions’ teeth,
and it has the fangs of a lioness.
7 It has laid waste my vine
and splintered my fig tree;
it has stripped off their bark and thrown it down;
their branches are made white.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

sage
pro-Jew threads should be banned. Rule 6

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

John 4:22
"We know what we're worshiping, because salvation comes from the Jews."

Attached: 8cAoBE6ca.png (10.42 KB, 720x720)

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

It is a joke user, one that you don't get. Salvation comes from JewPeter….hahaha

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

jesus was a scam artist
pay no attention to the parts where he criticised judiasm as evil
instead focus on some gnostic bullshit that freemasons believe

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

You certainly did your best

Attached: 7447a1c4d29fbad4da703ec799971ca6f54d42a3e73bfffca02f316c27221fe1.jpg (636.23 KB, 3840x1920)

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Attached: 61A9hojKNmL.-SY355-.jpg (21.29 KB, 355x355)

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

If you seriously post in this thread without sageing you should unironically kill yourself.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

sageing
KYS

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

instead focus on some gnostic bullshit that freemasons believe

Freemasons do not believe in Gnosticism you stupid fucking rabbi, Freemasons strictly worship Adonai, Gnosticism recognizes the creator as satan, Freemasons worship the creator
How are these things related?

pay no attention to the parts where he criticised judiasm as evil
The fact that Jewsus criticized Judaism doesn't change the fact that he himself was a jew and he also said that we're all children of god regardless of race

Go shill somewhere else

Attached: abc.png (6.95 KB, 226x223)

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

we're all children of god regardless of race
Where did he say that? I just want the specific passage. That doesn't sound like Jesus at all…that sounds like that kike Pharisee Paul.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Filter time again.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

This thread's OP needs a six week ban for violating Rule #5, praising jews. The bible derives from jewish mysticism and is therefore a crypto-judaic object.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Nice bread, OP. God bless you and yours.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

This is the most semitic post I've ever seen on Zig Forums.

Attached: 6b14b431bb20aaf6a0fbf604f211f6e3803894c499f188550789bcff0da7f452.png (127.06 KB, 881x703)

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

I'm god! No my ego is god! No Zeus is god! Just let me fuckin brainwash you! Let me control you! One day , this magical god who knows everything except the day this happens will reward you! Be his slave in the mean time! Let him hurt you! Just fall for this controlled opposition opp! Don't seek the truth, just accept "a magic fairy made the world!" Then anytime anyone tries to inquire furthrr label them Satan!

Nah I'm good. I'm god and your shit is fucking retarded. Harry Potter isn't real . You have autism and schizophrenia which makes you believe that nonexistent things govern reality and youve invested so much Time into your bullshit you that you want to drag others into stupidity to level the playing field . I get it, you want to rape children and steal people's money. Too bad. That's not how things are going to happen. You are a kike faggot spreading disinformation poison to prevent people from seeking solutions to their problems. There is no fucking basis for any of your claims. Every single religion is the same bullshit scam , it's called THE FUCKING EGO YOU KIKE NIGGER.

Landon King
Landon King

Take it to /christian/index.html

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

/reddit/index.html

Attached: what-atheists-actually-believe.gif (1.43 MB, 291x229)

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Rule #5 is just some kikes idea of a joke. It isn't an actual 'rule' dumbfuck.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

Every time somebody says god they are just declaring themselves god and to stupid people they look humble whole doing so. Whoever is responsible for this shitty fucking world SUCKS. The last thing they need is praise. Even if some magic fairy created the world, they've been transcended. Go into a room and only pray and never use any of the tools in the world. See what happens. Fucking nothing you retarded nigger. If you are dumb , there are plenty of explanations to reverse the brainwashing. If you are a con artist pedo then get ready to be deleted from existence. It's Tuesday at three! We have to worship the stone at three pm on Tuesday! Gandalf said so! NO FOR FUCKING SAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOI SERVE NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN DIVIDING PEOPLE AND SENDING THEM DOWN DEAD ENDS.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

"I have no argument "

Dude, you believe in fucking horoscopes. Go back to Reddit astrology. Every single part of your dumb jew con has been debunked you are just a pedo who wants to keep getting to control people. Commit suicide immediately. Dismissing my argument is not an argument and is in fact immediatwly admitting you lost. You are. Dumb fuck pussy who believes in magic fairies. Go the fuck away.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Here's the source

youtube.com/watch?v=ro_wSY2c7Pg

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

Guyz Zeus is real and mercury is in retrograde worship a statue at 2;30 or you will burn in hell!

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

I'm god
This is jewish disinfo that is frequently repeated by jewish porn directors.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

FUCK OFF 'god'

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Christianity has had two thousand years to back up any of their claims. They've had two thousand years to solve any problems here. The world is still constantly at war and suffering still exists. If you lose a football game 9999999999-0 that doesn't mean you won. You are fucking schizophrenics with huge egos who want to manipulate people for selfish gain. Grow the fuck up and stop worshiping fairies like a two year old

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

muh yid on a stick

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Daily reminder that this post was made on an anti kike board about a made up kike comic book meant to pacify dumb fucks and its being kept up because the entire purpose of this board is keeping dumb fucks pacified. Later fags. Never coming back to this schizoautist safe space again.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

I hate my dad
I'll pray for you, user.

Attached: icelandic-hymn.webm (3.7 MB, 444x250)

Jackson King
Jackson King

DEAR CHRISTIANS OF THE CHANS:

1. Christianity is already dead.
You have the Vatican Communists. The race mixing liberal Christians (Paster Anderson). The KGB Orthodoxy. And the Christian Zionists who are in service to the BEAST. The only groups outside of that are lame little faggots like you trying to recruit chan users. Which is the most pathetic cowardly fucking thing you can do.

Go outside, start a bible study group, meet a wife, make friends.
Redpill on the Jew. Coming here and arguing with us only creates more anti-(((Christian))) memes.
You're losing the argument and virtue signalling to the already converted. If you can't apply this to your mission, it's because you're really a fucking Jew trying to get us to support your "chosen bad guys" status. Judah's children never existed, and Jews are inbred Neanderthal freaks.

2. We don't want to worship a sacrificed Rabbi.
Yes we've all read the bible and were raised Christian. We reject it like we reject the Republican party. We don't want to compromise. We don't need "traditions" (what 'religion' means) from outside cultures. We think it's a lie.

3. We don't worship lies here.
We don't find your fedora arguments compelling. We don't believe Jews hate (((Christianity))) - for the goy - as we can all see Mel Gibson is being allowed to make another fucking Passion movie and most (((Christian))) propaganda is paid for by Jews or Christian Zionists, or Catholic Communists. We don't buy into the bible.

We don't want to be Lorded over by a fucking Rabbi. We dont care if he's a Jew or not.

John 4 – "We know what we worship and salvation comes from the Jews" Jesus Christ.

4. The end results of you shilling threads like this is a hatred for Christianity.
You're not winning converts by hanging out on degenerate websites and hiding from the world. Not here, not 4chan, not 4channel.

Attached: christian-rome-origins.png (394.28 KB, 588x634)
Attached: Christian-White-Nationalist.png (585.31 KB, 812x544)
Attached: 525321464641164.png (183.29 KB, 407x405)
Attached: semitic-religions-jesus-jews-christianity.png (477.99 KB, 1315x750)
Attached: bible-round.jpg (57.55 KB, 604x523)

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

And fuck (((Gnostics))) too. NeoPlatonism is the real tradition, not your bible filtered inverted homo-Templar masonic Kabbalistic shit.

Attached: Nietzsche-serpent-jesus-religion.jpg (182.73 KB, 695x732)
Attached: jesus-gnostic-destroying-egypt.jpg (1.09 MB, 1536x2048)

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Since I am tired of this and OP is not here, I am going to report you for derailing the thread. You are OFF TOPIC user…but if you need a refresher perhaps you could try
READING THE FUCKING OP

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

I am going to report you
/christian/ always reports users. You're exactly like lefty/pol/ and the (((Alt-Right))). I am on topic. We don't need you recruiting here. We need you out exposing the BEAST that is Israel and starting ministries. Not hiding. You can IRL, we can't.

GO OUTSIDE!

Attached: bitchnigger.jpg (25.61 KB, 474x475)

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

A minority group of like 20 stormfags monitor Zig Forums daily to tell a majority group of right-wingers to fuck off
They do
Zig Forums is now a corpse and we're all just shitposting on it
Maybe that's what (((they))) wanted.

Attached: 1428416798513.jpg (56.13 KB, 500x499)

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

stormfags
THIS IS A NATIONAL SOCIALIST BOARD

Attached: overman-super-neitchie.jpg (96.27 KB, 385x500)

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

You faggots don't even know what National Socialism is. You confuse it with Hitler Purism, which is retarded, because Hitler was a person and much of what he did for political gain or not is never going to be completely understood. National Socialism has nothing to do with religion, race has nothing to do with religion. There are nigger pagans as well.

Attached: 73d9a024537e8d6083384d8ca95da4ae8384b28a90df96ef9bc973b8c18bbed5.jpg (42.62 KB, 538x352)
Attached: 1533889358798.gif (1.89 MB, 500x459)

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

3rd pic
muh circular argument
There's no circular logic in the Christian epistemology. I recommend some learning about the Greek word Logos and how that figures into Christianity. E Michael Jones is woke on the JQ and talks about it.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

National Socialism has nothing to do with religion
Yes it is — Religion: traditions of the folk.
race has nothing to do with religion.
It 100% does and it's even in the (((Bible))). You know how fucking traitorous you sound?
There are nigger pagans as well.
pagan = folk religion.

Go start an anti-Israel ministery IRL! We can't do shit IRL. You can. You're creating more antiChristian memes by shilling us like we're fucking morons who will worship your Rabbi. You're on a fucking chan. This isn't responsible Christian behavior.

GO OUTSIDE!

Attached: ethos-nietchie-overman-fascism-national-socialism.png (422.8 KB, 875x985)

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

You're grasping at straws. If I converted to Judaism I would still be a Gentile otherwise you would have to admit ashkenazis are white, but something tells me you aren't that bright

Attached: 30aa45afd3a4209818120ed9ca248340e29106495780e9e75aa6a13aad781e73.gif (150.64 KB, 300x300)

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

I recommend some learning about the Greek word Logos and how that figures into Christianity.
I did from where (((Christians in Greek – Jesus' followers and words were in Aramaic))) got it from. It became popular as a meme under Heraclitus. Heraclitus defined the Logos, not some fucking Judean!

I FUCKING RECOMEND YOU LOOK INTO THE TRADITIONS OF YOUR OWN RACE AND NOT STOLEN FILTERED MEMES BY SOME FUCKING PREACHER.

Stop following preachers!
Learn about the culture and langauges of the (((Bible)))!
Start your own ministry!
Start your own youtube ministry!
Find a wife - make babies!
Start redpilling on the Jews!
Stop shilling us!
We're not worshiping him!
The people here who already do – already do!
STOP BEING A FUCKING NEET COWARD. You can IRL, we can't.
Or we will continue to make anti-Christian memes and redpill people on it. The entire force of this anti-Christianity on this fucking board comes from you faggots shilling, don't you get that? You're annoying. You report us. You D/C pagan (folk traditions). I dont see you spending this much time on Muslims.

GO FUCK MUSLIMS!

Attached: logos-book-heraclitus.jpg (26.96 KB, 331x500)

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

GO START AN ANTI-ISRAEL MINISTERY OUTSIDE! STOP POSTING LOLIS ON CHANS

Attached: 8a50-stoic.jpg (12.13 KB, 236x295)

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

The entire force of this anti-Christianity on this fucking board comes from you faggots shilling, don't you get that? You're annoying.
Word salad spams like yours are the most annoying fucking things I have ever seen on this board. You are the one killing it. I have never made a Christian thread in my entire life personally, but regardless, I want them to stop not because the Christians, but because of you annoying sacks of shit that can't just hide a fucking thread. You disgust me

Attached: disgust.jpg (14.28 KB, 240x320)

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

And if a jew becomes "an atheist jew", it's still a jew, and you should admit that a little baptismal water won't fix things.

William Davis
William Davis

And if a jew becomes "an atheist jew"
Atheist Jew is just someone who is an atheist that adheres to the Jewish values they grew up with. Its like secular Christianity or Folk traditionalists like yourself. Its a meaningless word.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

GO START AN ANTI-ISRAEL 666 BEAST SYSTEM MINISTRY OUTSIDE!

Your loli memesand 4chan memes are lame and responses are Imkikey-tier

Attached: angry-war-buddah.png (342.07 KB, 612x612)

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Why don't you? What does this have to do with posting on an anonymous imageboard? Are you mentally retarded?

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

that image
FAKE NEWS

Attached: Fixed---Christian-Fiction.jpg (418.96 KB, 979x1254)
Attached: Christianitys-Jewish-God-in-Action.JPG (355.25 KB, 1545x866)

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

So you admit baptismal water wont save jews then?

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Why don't you?
BECAUSE I'M NOT CHRISTIAN — YOU FUCKING MORON!

GO be a SAINT

Attached: failure-bruce-lee.jpg (52.79 KB, 700x700)

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

This. Thanks for the laugh…the idea that they are actually PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE for what they consume (not like they actually READ THE THREAD or have anything to say about it other than spam) makes them, literally the worst KIKE BOARD KILLERS AROUND. They could HIDE THE THREAD OR NOT PARTICIPATE OR HAVE A FUCKING VIEWPOINT but they have NOTHING…none of these things just SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM.
I think I will report that one too for BEING OFF TOPIC.

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

Heraclitus described logos but it was the Christians that put it in the proper context, as an attribute of God.
STOP BEING A FUCKING NEET COWARD.
You can IRL, we can't.
Are you ok, user?

Attached: complement.webm (1.75 MB, 1280x720)

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

Heraclitus described logos but it was the Christians that put it in the proper context, as an attribute of God.
Yeah, that made it some dude and used as that dude's words.

==WHY WONT YOU GO START AN ANTI-ISRAEL-666-BEAST MINISTRY!??? GO OUTSIDE!==

Dont you want rewards in Heaven? Dont you want to be a Saint? Don't you want Christian friends and a wife? GO OUTSIDE AND DO THIS!

are you ok, user?
All you little pathetic fuckers. All you do is meme-speak. You dont have a personality of your own? GO OUTSIDE!

Attached: fear-is.jpg (30.63 KB, 500x708)

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

I think I will report that one too
You guys don't give a fuck about Christianity. I think you're all Jews and you talk like Imkikey.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

This is me exercising my personal responsibility.
FILTERED FOR DERAILING OP.

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

DERAILING OP.
OP is that Jesus was magician. Fucking hell. How Jewish can you get?

Attached: fuckinghell.jpg (16.78 KB, 474x316)

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

science is wrong … hit the lab newb

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

first pic
Fake, I just searched both the Stalag and For translation. There is no such quote, you fucking kike worshiper.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

E.g. the greatest scientist of all time, Sir Isaac Newton, was an alchemist. He used alchemical methods to study the Bible and concluded that the world would end no sooner than the year 2060, for instance.
He was a failed alchemist and died of mercury poisoning because he took what he read literally.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

His 2060 thing is genius

Will reply to the rest tomorrow

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

you you you
projecting this hard

Attached: girl-on-selfies.webm (1.91 MB, 1280x720)

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

films herself and posts it on the internet
chides others for posting selfies
She's doing the exact same thing whether she knows it or not (she probably does). When a woman displays her standards she does so for the attention of certain men. I'd rip that oversized t-shirt off the same as any thong.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

A good scientist knows that it is foolish to choose an Earthly god but the possibility of god(s) exist because there is a great photon wall that we cannot see beyond and the sub atomic world is imprecise and immeasurable although some day this may be overcome but that photon wall is definitely a non-starter. What lies beyond, exactly, can never be known, unless you are an alien with 1M years of advanced evolution who has transcended the physical and temporal realms to live forever and know everything. To each assign a mortal being to watch over and influence in means that do not directly reveal the alien host's presence. If the mortal bad the alien lets them die. Sometimes an alien goes rogue and a timecop is assigned…

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

how many babbies would you like miss?

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

So,te debil is against incest,so incest is best?

Attached: 35b89559cbd7ed83fa92ea3592d3711dff2177503a6b7152ed30c0903ba73eed.jpg (10.69 KB, 251x255)

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Did you find the video to be seductive, user?

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

how many babbies would you like miss?
You (((Christians))) dont have babies.You're here with us and you keep posting lolis in green dresses

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

the Bible and science are in conflict
Correct!
Show me a talking snake

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

An attractive woman is always seductive. Doesn't matter if she's wearing a cardboard box.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

>The Bible is true because the Bible says that the Bible is true
If you believe that, then you are an idiot.
That is not hyperbole, that is not an insult, that is a FACT.
This is what OP believes. If you believe that too, then you are an idiot.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Science is magic. Or rather, magic is magic.

Attached: cosmic-retard.jpg (277.59 KB, 1600x1200)

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

And so it will by saying the truth which is of God, in the face satan embodied by powerful Jews and their deeds and lies.

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Run along, moishe.
no one replies
For fuck's sake, guys.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

What you said is what most people here already believe.

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

That pretty much sums it up for most of these partakers of degeneracy.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

I suppose Jews will find any excuse to break God’s explicit commandments. You make an excellent connection here when you compare the rationale of communists and Jews for committing atrocities. They both make wild claims about equality but then throw that all away as soon as they find an excuse for it

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Gaslighting with your own flatulence. How shameful.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

christians are the ultimate NPCs /b/rother.

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

This webm is a blessing

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

I suppose Jews will find any excuse to break God’s explicit commandments. You make an excellent connection here when you compare the rationale of communists and Jews for committing atrocities. They both make wild claims about equality but then throw that all away as soon as they find an excuse for it
First: it's their god, their rules. Christians on Zig Forums are kidding themselves thinking they can win the jew god's favor.

Second and probably the more importantly, the act of breaking the god of abraham's commandments is part of being jewish. Forgiveness of sins is extremely easy. Judaism calls for waving a dead chicken around, transferring your sins to it, and that makes you forgiven. This practice is the core foundation of jewish attitudes towards moral transgressions: someone else pays for your misdeeds. All you need to do is sacrifice something.

Christians, or at least white christians, mistakenly believe that abrahamic sacricing means you give up something. They also don't see how quintessentially jewish the act of abrahamic sacrificing is. When jews sin, they "sacrifice" an animal, that animal takes away the jews' sin. The moral debt that is represented by sin, is paid. That animal paid with its life so a jew can say he dindu nuffin.

Christianity is exactly the same, but far more efficient. The god of abraham sent his only son to be sacrificed - "the lamb of god." Jew christians, or just christians, pray to the lamb of god aka jesus, for forgiveness and they're forgiven. They skipped the blood sacrifice represented by an animal because jesus' blood was spilled. They symbolically drank and ate it. Christianity is in every way an innovation of judaism, right down to how you pay up for moral transgressions aka sins.

Third and the most important point of all, the old testament, christianity as a system, and especially the talmud instruct the reader on how to get around rules. The old testament is filled with stories of how jews disobeyed god, god still rewarded them because they're jews. Aforementioned example of christianity, i.e. jesus is a renewable sacrifice that keeps giving. The talmud is famously and explicitly about how to break rules because it's filled with so many. Jews are trained to bend rules and find loopholes. That's the core of their religions. It doesn't matter if it's called judaism or christianity, their religion offers them the example of how to break rules and still claim innocence. Wave a chicken around your head or pray to jesus. Nothing was sacrificed, but the sacrifice was made. So the jew is "innocent."

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

All you need to do is sacrifice something.
All you need to do is murder something.
FTFY

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

The God of Israel loves 8ch. Trust me

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Top Keks

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

Meanwhile, back on the topic…
Newton was great, at the time certainly the greatest, but 'all time' includes the our time.
I'd say Einstein currently is the greatest scientist of all time, he figured out what Newton couldn't.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Both were standing on the shoulders of "giants."

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

What a waste of dubs.
Fuck off, Kike.
DEUS VULT and SIEG HEIL.
Even Adolf Hitler said "Ours is a Christian Movement."

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Einstein was a filthy Kike who fucked his close relatives and plagiarised the Italian scientist Olinto de Pretto.
Tesla's Gentile science = Wall electricity, energy for billions.
Einstein's Jew science = Atomic bombs, death and destruction.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Reminder that jews are pathetic.

Attached: jews-transferring-sins-to-chicken.png (861.29 KB, 800x500)

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Judaism calls for waving a dead chicken around, transferring your sins to it, and that makes you forgiven. This practice is the core foundation of jewish attitudes towards moral transgressions: someone else pays for your misdeeds. All you need to do is sacrifice something.
True.

Jew christians, or just christians, pray to the lamb of god aka jesus, for forgiveness and they're forgiven.
Not in Catholicism. If you commit a venial sin, you do what the priest tells you to do to atone for your sin. If you commit a mortal sin like murder, you burn in hell for all eternity.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

I had an idea a day or two ago. You know how people generally believe everyone is "good at heart"? Well, Christians obviously believe everyone is a sinner. When you determine that everyone is a sinner, there's only one direction to go from there, straight into striving to do good works. When you believe everyone is "good at heart", you also only have one direction to go, straight into doing evil. Depending on which side you put yourself on, you only give yourself one direction to go from there.

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

Lesson for the christcucks

Semites and their ideologies are in conflict with Europeans. Fuck this jew thread.

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Satan quads confirm evil jewish reply. Kill yourself.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

All these nations should be in the middle of a technological renaissance
brazil is white
Fuck off.

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Based. All /christian/ threads should be instantly bumplocked, with faggot OP banned, and told to fuck off back to other kike boards.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

gtfo kike

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

You probably deny the Holocaust.
Aaaaaaahhhh hahahahahhahahahahahhahha

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Somebody censor it
You really fit in.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

There is no white identity worth preserving. The world changes and so shall we. Our identity is what we make it. Our race is the only constant factor in it. The world calls for a new white identity that will bring the thousand year reich. An identity strong enough to bring the jew to heel forever.

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

Zig Forums should honor free speech even for pro-kike threads
Yea, I've been here a long time… unlike you who would like to weaponize values (like free speech, which you actually think Zig Forums gives a fuck about above authoritarianism) against people. The reason you think you can get away with this is because Zig Forums has been flooded with libertarian alt-right faggots from TRS for several years. Let me help you faggot
Zig Forums has never supported pro-semitic speech

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

I've been here a long time
So have a lot of people from Tel Aviv.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

Exoteric refers to knowledge that is outside, and independent from, a person's experience and can be ascertained by anyone (related to common sense). The word is derived from the comparative form of Greek eksô, "from, out of, outside". It signifies anything which is public, without limits, or universal. It is distinguished from internal esoteric knowledge. "Exoteric" relates to external reality as opposed to a person's thoughts or feelings. It is knowledge that is public as opposed to secret or cabalistic. It is not required that exoteric knowledge come easily or automatically, but it should be referenceable or reproducible.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exoteric

Lecture on Bhagavad Gita 4.24 – August 4, 1976, New Mayapur (French farm)

Yogeśvara: He says now, because we are not yet advanced enough to see Kṛṣṇa as the Supreme Person directly, how should we meditate upon him.

Prabhupāda: You do not see Kṛṣṇa is in the temple? (laughter) We are worshiping something vague? You have to see Kṛṣṇa as Kṛṣṇa says. In the present stage… Just like Kṛṣṇa says raso 'ham apsu kaunteya (BG 7.8). Kṛṣṇa says "I am the taste of the water." You see Kṛṣṇa in the taste of the water. That will make you advanced. According to different stages… Kṛṣṇa says "I am the taste of the water." So when you drink water, why don't you see Kṛṣṇa. "Oh, this taste is Kṛṣṇa." Raso 'ham apsu kaunteya prabhāsmi śaśi-sūryayoḥ. When you see the sunshine, moonshine. Kṛṣṇa says "I am the sunshine, I am the moonshine." So as soon as you see in the morning, sunshine, you see Kṛṣṇa.

As soon as you see at night moonshine, you see Kṛṣṇa praṇavaḥ sarva-vedeṣu any vedic mantra is chanted: om tad viṣṇu para, this omkara is Kṛṣṇa. "paurusam visnu" and anything extraordinary done by somebody, that is Kṛṣṇa. So you have to see Kṛṣṇa in this way. Then, gradually, you'll see; Kṛṣṇa will reveal Himself, you'll see. But there is no difference between realizing the taste of water as Kṛṣṇa and seeing Kṛṣṇa personally; there is no difference. So, according to your present position, you see Kṛṣṇa in that. Then you will gradually see Him. If you want to see immediately Kṛṣṇa's rasa lila that is not possible. You have to see (silence) Kṛṣṇa. As soon as there is heat, you have to know that there is fire. As soon as there is smoke, you have to know there is fire, even though you do not see directly fire. But we can understand, because the snow, eh, smoke is there, there must be fire. So, in this way, in the beginning, you have to realize Kṛṣṇa

Cāṇakya Paṇḍita says that if an honest person deals with a great cheater, it is necessary for him to become a cheater also, not for the purpose of cheating but to make his preaching successful. (Srila Prabhupada, Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 7.5.7)

Attached: Quotes-by-Srila-Prabhupada-on-Chanting-The-Mahamantra.jpg (149.85 KB, 800x566)
Attached: 42126801-10217010635999196-8720556070868615168-n.jpg (56.19 KB, 800x566)
Attached: Quotes-by-Srila-Prabhupada-on-Lord-Chaitanya.jpg (143.73 KB, 800x566)
Attached: 2f4981056ba8ad957e0a8cd3b59a74b3ee6a302d9468a5f9b6513920d379581b.jpg (70.12 KB, 737x521)
Attached: hitler-predicted-prabhupada.jpg (844.34 KB, 1000x1347)

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

true, Jesus was the best liar ever, the entire
planet is enraptured by his lies, & yeah
Jesus lies were based on the liar Moses,
thing is I'd say the
entire bible written by guys who experienced
God were all high on drugs & everyone around them
believed the testimony,

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

if the ten plagues were real then Moses
most likely learned how to do them by
the experience he had on hallucinogens
that caused him to see the burning bush,

the entire bible is explainable,

Israel walking through the dead sea could
have been a damn built up the way that broke
after Israel went through,

Jesus was most likely drugged that gave him
his experience as well all the prophets that saw
God, all the prophets were most likely political
& religious insiders that fell out of favor with
the majority & got drugged which gave them
the experience they wrote about,

Paul on his trip to Damascus was easily drugged,
he saw his vision & heard the voice but those
with him only heard a sound, he was easily
hallucinating that he alone saw what he saw,

visions were from hallucinogens, the experience
showed them how to do the things they did,

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

So have a lot of people from Tel Aviv.
Yea it would be useful if you figure out how to tell the difference between jew-worshipers and europeans.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

This is foolish. You are an esoteric shitposter. 17th century mathematicians often had competitions with one another in order to climb the hierarchy. They weren't faggy alchemists with magical secrets. Newton's accomplishments were due to the preceeding astronomical and terrestrial work combined with his innate mathematical genius and many years of work and study.

Prove me wrong you shit posting, slide thread faggot.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Attached: Brazil.webm (7.7 MB, 640x352)

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

This. You nailed it user. If I had to guess I would say from Tel Aviv as well.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

In the future I am just going to report these threads when I see them. I would advise you all to do the same. The OP is a LARPer and they are just doing data collecting for 'israel' our most valuable 'ally' in the Middle East.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

<faggy magical secrets

Ottawa CAN

Attached: pepe.jpg (29.3 KB, 660x574)

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

Attached: yhtfb.gif (460.83 KB, 350x232)

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

Ottawa CAN
That explains a few things. LMAO.
You know, you can live in Ottawa and still shill for the kikes…just saying, if you aren't getting paid, you should look into it. I mean they ought to pay you something for the fact that you still believe in the holohoax.

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

You tell me where and I'll go!

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Just mosey up to your local kikery (the SIN-O-gogue) and tell them that you still believe in the holohoax and you want to get paid to shill for them online. Should work out real well. They will point out the local JDIF center for online shilling where all your brothers and sisters are and you can get to work and be paid to shill on Zig Forums.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

that's what I used to think too but I doubt it will
be like that, Jesus will come like Christmas &
leave some gifts & go back to the North Pole
& the world will go on,

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

That sounds like a really bad idea. We should just make an Zig Forums Internet Defense Force instead.

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

Who's paying you? 8IDF will double it.

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

Zig Forums has given me a lot over the years so I must give back as a form of gratitude. Read the word made flesh, then you will understand the bio-spirituality behind Christianity.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

believing in Jesus
Alakazham! Your foreskin is now beauty cream!
Abra cadabra! You now have post natal PTSD from your genital mutilation!

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Thanks user

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Revelation 21:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. "
- Jesus Kike

Attached: jesus-father-of-cultural-marxism.jpg (50.05 KB, 720x539)

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Jesus doesn't wear a yarmulke and the Jews in your pic are in Hell. Try again.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Try again.

"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. "

- Jesus Kike

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

WHY IS THIS FUCKING THREAD STILL HERE
This is BLATANTLY off topic trash that has NOTHING to do with Zig Forums.
/christian/index.html

James Bell
James Bell

You worship what you do not know. :)

WW3

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

It is John user. If you aren't aware John/Oannes is not human…the scriptures are full of references to Set being in the wilderness and the god of the wasteland. It was Mary who ordered that Oannes/John was beheaded. This is why the templars love John the Baptist (just a thinly veiled euphemism for Oannes/Dagon) rather than Jesus, because they see John as Dagon archetypally. See the little water container and the thyrsus, he is a baptizer. So he baptizes with fluid (it is all very sexual) that comes from his wand. I suppose he is a fish god because he likes being inside fish (pussies). So he is Ea to Jesus' Enlil prince of the power of the Air.

Attached: oannes-the-fish-god.jpg (49.3 KB, 294x635)
Attached: Bacchus2C-thyrus.jpg (107.25 KB, 429x901)

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

all the kikery in this thread
Just remember: kike literally means anti-Christian

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

No, it means 'circle' (from kikel) but here in this place the circle is broken/defective/degenerate.

Attached: Burning-Alien-Eggs.jpg (7.65 KB, 305x165)

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

trying to kike the etymology of ''kike'
Nice try, Shlomo. kikel is where it derives from, pic related, but the meaning is literally "anti-Christian".

Attached: 6b14b431bb20aaf6a0fbf604f211f6e3803894c499f188550789bcff0da7f452.png (149.54 KB, 881x703)

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Look it up. It isn't even hard to get Circle from Kikel…its not even a linguistic stretch. 'Circle' doesn't mean anti-Christ it means CIRCLE.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

checked

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

How is that a get