Trump on Continued Support of Saudi Arabia

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

The thread mods don't want you to see, for some reason….

The main points of the statement:

“The world is a very dangerous place!”
Iran is guilty of destabilizing the situation in the Middle East
Hezbollah is also guilty
The Houthis are very guilty that they are resisting to the Saudi invasion in Yemen
Bashar al-Assad – as always… bloody “dictator”, “who has killed millions of his own citizens”
Israel – a great country
The crime against Jamal Khashoggi – “terrible”
Mohammed bin Salman ordered the murder? – “maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”
Multi-billion deals with Saudi Arabia – remain in force
Sanctions against Saudi Arabia – what sanctions? Washington already sanctioned “17 Saudis known to have been involved in the murder”. I.e. made no practical steps to punish the Saudi regime.

archive.is/k2EOh
Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia - America First! -full text archive.is/2pepq

Why do the mods keep deleting this thread on extremely questionable grounds?
ban evasion
I was banned on the IP for my upstairs connection, I'm not downstairs on the same device, so I'm not ban evading - nor was I when I made the last thread, which I re-made thinking there must have been some mistake (I even mentioned as much).
To clarify for the sake of the mods: I am not saying anything about Israel, merely relaying Trump's sentiment, as expressed here:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (49.09 KB, 1597x773)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (257.82 KB, 1851x1318)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JJnbA
archive.fo/VepMj
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/saudi-journalist-jamal-khashoggi-s-disappearance-has-accomplished-what-50-ncna920461
theintercept.com/2018/03/21/jared-kushner-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman/
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/search?q=salman&exclude_words=&types[]=1&types[]=2&types[]=3#results
file.wikileaks.org/file/saudi-database.zip
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/29/politics/kushner-saudi-arabia-trip/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saudi_Arabian_purge
breitbart.com/politics/2018/04/07/report-saudi-crown-prince-purged-tortured-rivals-after-jared-kushner-gave-him-classified-enemies-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=itmFZ6dVvjc
youtube.com/watch?v=XoUD86PxF-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events/2018_October_2
rt.com/usa/445101-yemen-war-saudi-support-bill/

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

The world is a very dangerous place!

The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq’s fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, “Death to America!” and “Death to Israel!” Iran is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”

On the other hand, Saudi Arabia would gladly withdraw from Yemen if the Iranians would agree to leave. They would immediately provide desperately needed humanitarian assistance. Additionally, Saudi Arabia has agreed to spend billions of dollars in leading the fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism.

After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors. If we foolishly cancel these contracts, Russia and China would be the enormous beneficiaries – and very happy to acquire all of this newfound business. It would be a wonderful gift to them directly from the United States!

The crime against Jamal Khashoggi was a terrible one, and one that our country does not condone. Indeed, we have taken strong action against those already known to have participated in the murder. After great independent research, we now know many details of this horrible crime. We have already sanctioned 17 Saudis known to have been involved in the murder of Mr. Khashoggi, and the disposal of his body.

Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an “enemy of the state” and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that – this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!

That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran. The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region. It is our paramount goal to fully eliminate the threat of terrorism throughout the world!
I understand there are members of Congress who, for political or other reasons, would like to go in a different direction – and they are free to do so. I will consider whatever ideas are presented to me, but only if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America.

After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels – so important for the world. As President of the United States I intend to ensure that, in a very dangerous world, America is pursuing its national interests and vigorously contesting countries that wish to do us harm. Very simply it is called America First!

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Is this topic genuinely getting pruned?

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Way to tell if this topic is pruned is whether or not this thread is pruned or not.
If it is, then we know 8/pol/ is compromised.

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Yes.
archive.fo/JJnbA
Check the board catalog.
archive.fo/VepMj

David Morales
David Morales

yfw you hack up some glownigger interfering with your relations with the US

Attached: 5bf3b0202600000503847cf7.jpeg (92.7 KB, 720x485)

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

t. MBS

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

t. Corker.

Attached: 1542761364986.png (137.1 KB, 616x830)

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

/reddit/index.html

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Mister Bone Saw.

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

What?
In what way is this a reddit thread?
Please explain.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Explain

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Gee, I don't know…

Attached: 1542753948189.jpg (270.83 KB, 1080x1254)

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

The whole spat about the journalist shows the true colors of the press.

They didn't care about the 50,000 dead in Yemen. Yet the moment a journalist dies there's round the clock coverage over the Saudis.

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/saudi-journalist-jamal-khashoggi-s-disappearance-has-accomplished-what-50-ncna920461

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

I'm still not seeing what you're trying to say here.
This is a reddit thread because we should be SUPPORTING Trump in allying the US with the Saudis aka the brown Israelis?

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

thinking (((journalists))) are anything more than mouth pieces for jewish media moguls
Oh (((you))).

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

sage

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

Kill yourself. The ZOG emperor has no place here.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Sage negated.

he thinks I'm a trump supporter
he thinks this topic makes trump look good
Hmm. You're not making any sense user.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

At least there’s some rational behind being allies with the Saudis. They can provide us with Oil. What does Israel do besides backstab and hand technology to China?

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

I'm not going to tell you what you should do user. I would hope you have the IQ and mental fortitude to figure it out on your own. If you are capable of such a feat then it should be of note to your the blood bath that took place in SA just a year ago among the royals. Some were quite literally falling out the sky.

Attached: 1542759941350.png (76.12 KB, 616x654)
Attached: 12786512764.PNG (56.98 KB, 616x416)

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

I'm not going to tell you what you should do user.
Okay then I'm going to keep promoting awareness of Trump cucking to Saudis.

I would hope you have the IQ and mental fortitude to figure it out on your own.
Yep.

If you are capable of such a feat then it should be of note to your the blood bath that took place in SA just a year ago among the royals. Some were quite literally falling out the sky.
Yeah, that's nice, but why should I be supportive of Trump continuing to support Saudis, aka brown Israelis?
Please explain user, oh wise one, highest of high IQs.

any enemy of my enemy is my friend!
its good to support the saudi regime which is supported by israel - its like supporting israel indirectly!
Hmm.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Bernie Zionist-Commie defending Iran?

Oh that's right… Hegelian

I'm never voting again.

Attached: hegel-dialectic-2.png (281.74 KB, 960x639)

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

<this thread will surely DEVASTATE those orange man supporters for sure :^)
literally using the board logs to make the shill thread more (((genuine)))
I've seen better effort from /tv/ trollposting than this

Attached: A-strange-couple1.png (418.13 KB, 1208x576)
Attached: centrists.jpg (59.02 KB, 879x657)
Attached: hasbara-fag-insult-generator.jpg (54.24 KB, 400x280)

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

It's not an oddity at all to you the people that sold this country out to the Saudis are now screeching about Trumps own relationship with them?

Attached: 1542759122858.png (348.48 KB, 612x811)

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

It's not an oddity at all to you the people that sold this country out to the Saudis are now screeching about Trumps own relationship with them?

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

Ah yes, the jews always win. How could I forget.

Attached: 1542758807058.jpg (237.55 KB, 829x1085)

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

oh then you know trump did the right thing if this pos is mad

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

What's going on in the 2nd image? I agree that it's rather odd that there's so much outrage over a single journalist.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

If anyone was looking for reddit, here it is.

Not at all. Wait… Do you expect any sort of integrity from these "people"?
Now there's an oddity for ya!

See, way I see it, you've got Marxist jews kvetching at the shabbos pawn of Zionist jews on the basis of association to gross muslim Zionist shabbos who killed a gross muslim Marxist shabbos.
I never supported the Marxist jews, I just wonder as to why I'm supposed to support the Zionist jews now all of a sudden…

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Well, in this case, the Israelis clearly won, yes - their shabbos goyim in the US is standing strong beside their shabbos goyim in the ME even though he killed the shabbos goyim of their faux-opposition within the jewish community.

Attached: Did-I-Ever-Tell-You-My-Favorite-Color-Is-Blue.jpg (1001.95 KB, 1125x1125)

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Reported for spam thread.

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Thread always made sense polvol6, you just jumped the gun REALLY hard.
Maybe consider removing that permaban you threw? If not, doesn't really matter, but it would be a good show on your behalf.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

No, go away.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

the enemy of my enemy is my friend
we know its good trump is doing zionist things because marxists express dismay over social media!
Hmm.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

I'm glad you posted that photo. It wasn't long after that image was captured that SA went through a wahhabism purge of it's royalty led by MBS.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

That's cool polvol6, we all make mistakes.
The 'redditspacing' was due to direct copypaste, it wasn NOT originally reddit-spaced when the other user first posted it… You should consider removing his ban too.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Alright, nevermind OP.
I'm not sure I have the "IQ and mental fortitude" to know what you're hinting at.
Since you consider this thread reddit tier, explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Attached: kvetching-intensifies.jpg (211.87 KB, 1530x1500)

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

I support the continuation of the Saudi Arabian aid if just for additional sacred cow killings. After all they support the mutilation of female genitalia by their collective silence over what's happening to Europe, if not by outright censoring of what's going on in Europe if they could get away with it.

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

you're a jew because you don't want jew paid shill spam here
sage

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

Yeah, once the zionists ensured their hold, I'm sure some people had to die.

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

Can other global mods ban a global mod from posting?

Michael Young
Michael Young

paid shill spam
this thread
Choose one.

…Oh, you're the autistic guy from the old meta thread.
I'm not engaging you any further.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

Idiots sure would like some of us to forget that night in Vegas and who was the real target. You got comped and haven't recovered since.

Attached: 1507357356413.jpg (72.69 KB, 1024x681)

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

You should consider removing his ban too
done
have a great day, go outside, get some fresh air, and let the sun shine down on your souls

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

They didn't care about the 50,000 dead in Yemen. Yet the moment a journalist dies there's round the clock coverage

This. Trump is just demonstrating to normalfags just how kiked the media is.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Yeah, you're being all mysterious. I'm not sure you have a point.
Saudi Crown Prince Boasted That Jared Kushner Was “In His Pocket”
theintercept.com/2018/03/21/jared-kushner-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman/

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

sage

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

its 90 degrees outside and its dark as fuck no thank you

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

There are Saudis and then there are (((Saudis))).

Brennan is g

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

fuck off antifa

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

never considers that pretending to be a shabbos goyim to get close to the kike and let his guard down is a thing

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

One of the people MBS told about the discussion with Kushner was UAE Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed, according to a source who talks frequently to confidants of the Saudi and Emirati rulers. MBS bragged to the Emirati crown prince and others that Kushner was “in his pocket,” the source told The Intercept.
One of the people huh? Nice source.

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

oy vey just pretending
Redditor confirmed. Kill yourself.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

i wish the Wikileaks dump of Saudi embassy dox had better translation to English. there's probably incendiary dirt in there that would unravel the KSA govt, sitting in the wide open for several years now, only nobody noticed it because nobody bothered looking.

wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/search?q=salman&exclude_words=&types[]=1&types[]=2&types[]=3#results

there should be a proper dig thread so that the mega Autists of the Internet Hate Machine can systematically scour every leaked doc and find the smoking gun–the gold nugget of Truth that will force America to declare war on Saudi Barbaria.

file.wikileaks.org/file/saudi-database.zip

if only Julian wasn't Gitmo'd and MKULTRA'd, i'd volunteer myself as a code merc to whip up a smarter interface for the Wikileaks page, because these leaks never got much coverage because the interface makes it too difficult to find anything.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

/reddit/
sage
Kill yourself. The ZOG emperor has no place here.
No, go away.
you're a jew because you don't want jew paid shill spam here
sage
oy vey just pretending
Redditor confirmed. Kill yourself.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

Half of the united states is poor due to actions taken by the us government but other countries are the problem! I bet you 99% of Americans are in debt and work paycheck to paycheck, the upper slaves see how shitty things are for lower slaves and say everything is fine we just need to vote for the next evil politician so they can take out one dagger and put in five more then take out two in four years!

Nah. This is literally slavery. There is no disputing this. I hope the problems just get worse. Natural disasters would be great. That is the only way the pyramid scheme will fall.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

Shit, I forgot to Heil Hitler and post my NSDAP card for verification before posting.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

What exactly Kushner and the Saudi royal talked about in Riyadh may be known only to them, but after the meeting, Crown Prince Mohammed told confidants that Kushner had discussed the names of Saudis disloyal to the crown prince, according to three sources who have been in contact with members of the Saudi and Emirati royal families since the crackdown. Kushner, through his attorney’s spokesperson, denies having done so.

Jared Kushner traveled unannounced to Saudi Arabia
October 30, 2017
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/29/politics/kushner-saudi-arabia-trip/index.html
2017 Saudi Arabian purge
Washington (CNN)Jared Kushner and other senior White House advisers traveled to Saudi Arabia last week to continue discussions on Middle East peace, a White House official told CNN.

A number of prominent Saudi Arabian princes, government ministers, and business people were arrested in Saudi Arabia on 4 November 2017[1] and the following few weeks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saudi_Arabian_purge

Report: Saudi Crown Prince Purged, Tortured Rivals After Jared Kushner Gave Him Classified ‘Enemies’ List
breitbart.com/politics/2018/04/07/report-saudi-crown-prince-purged-tortured-rivals-after-jared-kushner-gave-him-classified-enemies-list/

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

You're Faggot kill yourself with your dead as meme.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Human beings in America are willing to rape their children, watch TV while their kids get addicted to heroin, then when somebody is going completely insane the jewcia is like GOOD! EGG THEM ON! THIS WILL PUSH THE AGENDA! WHO CARES ABOUT A FEW MURDERED PEOPLE WE ARE ALL THAT MATTERS! Then random people are murdered or con artists who just want money act like they were at events that didn't happen. How many people are obese? How many people wast their life chasing LIKES instead of improving the world? How many have daily suicidal thoughts or kill themselves? Oh wait those people can just be written of everything is fine consent to this!

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

How do you pupose we fix that?

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

shitskin tortured other shitskins that were undermining him and had their money in illicit shit
And the problem is?

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Shilling by slow-bleed. That's a new one.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Make your point or you don't have one.
What has Las Vegas got to do with this?

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

The problem is YOU you're to busy saying edgy words. Your not out there doing edgy things fixing this country like you lie about wanting to do.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

FUCK THE CUMSOCKS

Attached: b0fe291e1c91404aa177dc877bf2872e.png (127.8 KB, 1081x846)

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

No no no. What is the problem? Do you know the shitskins that had their assets seized or were tortured? Why is it a problem for you that a young prince that in all intents and purposes appears to be correcting the course of SA away from wahhabism and illicit international funding while glowniggers cry bloody murder?

Embed. Who used to own the top 4 floors of the Mandalay bay. And why was he tortured till he coughed up 4bil dollars and was stripped of all power?

You're right. Fuck optics, I'm going in.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Alwaleed bin Talal.
Still, it's hard to negate an embassy dismemberment.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

First, that journalist worked for WaPo, who owns WaPo? Second, that sandnigger wasnt even American. Third, that fucking nigger had ties to MB.

And my final point, is that you really show that this fucking glownigger asset journalist is the real reason this thread was tossed up.

Attached: 43127894097864684.jpg (60.15 KB, 367x488)

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

youtube.com/watch?v=itmFZ6dVvjc

remember that time on October 13, 2016, when Candidate Trump commented on Wikileaks revealing Podesta's emails?

"Yesterday new disclosures were made showing again how Hillary Clinton's pay for play
works. In 2010, Saudi Arabia was looking to buy arms from the US. in order to
get the approval, Clinton State Dept has to sign off, and they couldn't get it.
So what happened?
what did Saudi Arabia do?
they paid Bill Clinton a fortune to do a speech.
later that year, Cliton State Dept signed off on arms deals between
the US and Saudi Arabia.
shocking! shocking!"

then there's this.

youtube.com/watch?v=XoUD86PxF-U

remember February 20, 2016, when Candidate Trump said:

"you will find out who really knock down the World Trade Center,
because they have papers that are very secret, you may find
it's the Saudis, but you will find out."

Trump is a big fat phony liar no better than Crooked Hillary or any fake ass politician. he'll say whatever
it takes to get elected, he'll opportunistically take advantage of whatever dirt he can leverage against
his opponent to bury them, but he doesn't sincerely mean one goddamn word of it.

now we have Trump patting himself on the back for multi hundred dollar arms deals with Saudi Barbaria
and we have Trump lying that his NSA didn't play the wiretapped tape of Saudi Barbaria murdering a technically
US resident in their embassy and we have President Trump contradicting every single thing Candidate Trump
claimed to stand for.

i honestly consider Saudi Barbaria as the #1 enemy of America. all the shit we're fighting, they are the source of it. Sunni Wahabis even
created the ideological framework to give birth to ISIS, the mortal enemy of America, depending on which ZOG NPC media you believe.
but it's all bullshit. everything is a big lie. Zion has infiltrated and seized Saudi Barbaria and they too are just another ZOG puppet just like America. ZOG wants KSA's trillions and ZOG wants Sunni vs Shia war because ZOG wants to nuke Iran and ZOG doesn't care if they have to
destroy America along the way to get what they want.

in my perfect world, Trump would authorize nuclear first strikes against Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Riyadh, Mecca, Medina, Tehran and Mashhad and simultaneously eliminate all true threats to America in one blow.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

No stupid violence isn't what I mean. This board needs to become IRL acknowledgment somehow we should know a friend when we see them. How can we do that without lurkers or feds squeezing us?

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Okay, you explained yourself.
I know WaPo - Bezos - Amazon clown cloud. He was an American resident and that should mean something.
As for your final point, discussion leads to understanding.

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

I'll give one of my throw away emails to anyone who supports it organization is a must we will make a difference

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Why is Trump against Syria now and gunning for Iran?

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

He's already is close to his old wife and his kids/grandkids.

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

He was an American resident and that should mean something

Attached: 1541650986533.gif (876.81 KB, 720x846)

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

why is trump doing everything jews want
It is a mystery.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Is this all just like OP said, zionist vs marxist?

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

pic related screencap
Once the masses lose their precious iPhones, it will be all over for (((Them)))

Attached: this-12448702.png (118.42 KB, 1592x660)

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

zionist vs marxist
This has never been the case.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Look at the soy coming out of this faggot

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Trump says he doesn't give a shit about some literal who faggot reporter being murdered by a literal despotic kingdom's embassy located outside the US
whatever man, sign me up for zog duty, draft me for the iran war, but I have no empathy for the press after all the faggot jews we have here in the US.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

you're fucking-A being an American resident should mean something. ever since WW2 being an American has meant something.
being an American was a Get-Out-of-Gulag-Free Card in most countries in the world, unless you were some blown cover CIA glow nigger
saboteur caught behind enemy lines. if you read the Wikileaks Cablegate cables, there are literally hundreds of examples where hostile foreign
countries who murder their own citizens and who murder their enemies without blinking are halted cold because some guy they want to whack is an American and they know that if they kill an American that they are bringing the Wrath of Hell upon them because the US military come knocking and the Expeditionary Marine force will invade and Uncle Sam will sweep away their entire Govt and install a new puppet who will protect Americans.

i don't give a fuck about Kashoggi–he's exactly the type of glowing neocon pawn that i would personally put a bullet in given the opportunity.
but i do give a shit about the optics–the goddamn Saudi tyrants who murdered 3,000 Americans and pulled it on the 3 towers cannot just be given another free pass to murder an American-on-paper and get away with zero punishment.

this is an inflection point moment for the American Empire, because it means ZOG and Saudi Barbaria are sending a message to the world that they can
assassinate Americans with impunity. they kikes are showing off their power level now that they have America by the balls so tight that they no longer need to hide. this is a moment that means America is no longer the 800lb Gorilla in the World. America no longer stands for anything and America can no longer physically defend itself in the world. America is no longer about action, it's about fake smiles and fake money and empty words. every American should be more concerned about where this is going than about just some glow kike like Kashoggi.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

all these faggots are Saudi supporters, they're just swinging free punches because everything Trump does is wrong.

In the Hillary timeline the story either gets burried or Hillary makes some fake words that amount to the same nothing.

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

some fucking piece of shit wahhabist muslim fuck ass journalist working for WaPo should mean something because he happens to have a residence in the US
You going to make that same case for Soros if he got chopped up in Libia? Fuck off retard.

Attached: 1517619169830.jpg (68.18 KB, 936x722)

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

In the Hillary timeline MBS isn't the prince of SA and Assad is dead.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

He's not a US Citizen. Therefore I don't give a shit.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

orthodox vs luciferian then?
Kushner, with ties to Soros, close to Bibi president of Israel, Rothschild state, buddies with reformer and new (if murderous) broom, MbS. So confusing.
Also what does that make Russia/Iran/Turkey/Qatar?

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Trump looks the other way while one of the people in on 911 is brutally murdered, and here's why it's a bad thing…
OP is a kike.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Yes, timely reminder. Likely war with Russia and then China.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

No jew is against another jew.

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

A full Hillary timeline dissection would be very interesting.
How long before the next amnesty, or would she continue more of Obama's DACA+ and other underhanded techniques so nobody needs amnesty since they can just get residency with little effort?
Is the economy still Obama's anemic shit? Is it better or worse?
Assad is fallen, is ISIS still relevant or are they just a defacto nation in the chaos? ISIS is pretty much gone from Iraq in 2017, but they could come back.
With Syria down, what about Iran and Saudis? Is Yemen just as fucked as they are now?
Oh and TPP or the renamed version would be certain.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

no, faggot, because Soros will be assassinated by another American.

Attached: Sniper.gif (5.99 MB, 480x258)

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

We'd already be in WWIII with Russia and likely China, all planned of course. The goal over here would be to kill all the white males in a draft. Since the people up for a draft first are the unemployed and under-employed in our current system obviously the blacks and hispanics would be targeted first, but under Hillary's new Race Equality laws they'd be drafting exclusively white people excepting the commanders all of which would turn out to be magically brown.

Domestically the blacks and hispanics and 56%ers would be drafted into a CCC which would oversee the confiscation of supplies and firearms from the whites who were too old to fight overseas, Turner Diaries style.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

what's limiting the draft-war from going nuclear?

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

If 666 Iran nukes Saudi Arabia and Israel

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Thanks for this by the way.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

Saudi Jewrabia doesn't exist in a bottle. There is an entire world of nigger nations. The biggest threat to the entire world bar none is the empire of the yellow jew. If Bad Orange Man hurts Jewrabia and subsequently their supply of cheap fuel, it would only strengthen the bug kingdom and israel in the process.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

Oh the entire point is to get China or Russia to nuke us and cause more chaos, from which order would be forged. Remember Hillary's dream is that of the feminists in general, to kill off 90% of the world's male population and conserve a special breed of soycuck for the purpose of sperming up women of different races.

In Hillary's world, people like Oliver Willis would have sex with a different woman every night, all whiter than him.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

You shouldn't put Hillary and sex in the same sentence. It's traumatizing. Hillary was about access for sale and lining her pockets via the Clinton Global Initiative/Clinton Foundation.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

OP clarifies that he's not talking shit on Trump or israel and the mods finally fuck off
CNNchan

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

You ought to read that Tex Marre book on Hillary, it's from like 25 years ago. Good shit.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Uhhh sweetie the Chinese are making serious inroads in the Arab and Muslim world.

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

Sweetie
Which fag bar did you AIDS in from?

Attached: e40.png (544.52 KB, 640x640)

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

OP bailed after he realized no one gave a shit about some faggot ass muslim WaPo journalist.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Love you, Assad. Bless you and fuck that traitor fag Trump.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Reminder that this is proof that the ZOG emperor does everything Israel says.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Explain.

Attached: 12407257.PNG (108.96 KB, 170x219)

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

oded yinon plan created in 1983
followed to the letter by every US president, ever since
Saudi royal family is jewish, and admitted it decades ago
Trump says “we’re not going to cut ties with Saudi Arabia even though they’ve violated every precept we claim to support and are a totally different society and literally seek the genocide of all non-Muslims on earth and were the financiers of 9/11” (which, if you’ll remember, was a false flag by Israel to continue the oded yinon plan)
<explain
Are you relatively new to this place?

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

Meh. Things change.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

I don’t understand this statement in the context of the discussion.

Jace Young
Jace Young

Indeed, plenty will change when whites are erased from existance

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

Nothings permanent. because a plan was made doesn't mean it is predestined to be completed. Are you still having trouble understanding what I'm saying in this context?'

You seem so certain.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Are you tired of winning yet, Zig Forums?

Attached: winning.jpg (368.51 KB, 980x616)

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Thanks for the clarification. I understand what you’re saying, but not why you’re saying it. Every president since LBJ has done every single thing jews have said. Every president since Woodrow Wilson–save JFK–has done every single thing jews have said. Always. Without fail. Except Nixon, too, but he resigned before they could kill him. What don’t you understand about this?
Donald Trump is a zionist neoconservative civic nationalist that publicly disavows white nationalism whose entire family is jewish
He is not–nor has he ever been–on the side of America, whites, or any of us. He has personally accelerated white genocide. No one has woken up to the truth as a result of his actions or words.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

I simply disagree.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Saudis are almost as bad as kikes.
However, they are useful.
Helping them fuck over the mudslimes is a great idea. They have no long term power. In 30-40 years they will be beggars without two pennies to rub together and the entire world will shit on them in the most enjoyable way.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

17/19 hijackers
bin laden
degrading brainwashed western roasties into being public toilets
export extremists towards Israeli Secret Intelligence Services
overwatch Las Vegas shooting
manipulate oil prices as a bribe against Europe/US shale
be Israel's unofficial arab proxy state
Don't you dare speak out against le bad orange man

Easton Green
Easton Green

war with Russia and then North Korea
ftfy

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

(1)
Stale image.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

Saudis are almost as bad as kikes
<being such a newfag you don't know they are kikes

Attached: saudi-history1.jpg (647.7 KB, 984x2846)
Attached: saudi-history2.jpg (514.34 KB, 984x2057)

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

he doesn't know Trump is supporting a different faction of Saudis than the ones who teamed up with Israel and the Neocons to do 911
You're either willfully ignorant or brand new around here.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Or you don't know any more than anyone here and we'll play it by ear. I voted for him, for what it's worth.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

Sigh, wtf I love MbS who is /ourguy/ now??????
(not being sarcastic but puzzled)
Muh 4D geopolitical chesses cog disses…

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Why is MBS a bad guy? Who would you see lead SA?

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

I don't know. They produce the oil the supports the US petrodollar, which enables the US to act unilaterally (as the world's dominant military) instead of being in a multipolar world, hence they must be propped up? How long can that racket be kept up anyway?
Perhaps, however much of a bad guy Khashoggi may be, I have stolen glances at too many Mexican cartel videos through my fingers to be all that okay with the US being allies with a guy who thought he could order it done at an embassy on foreign soil and get away with it? It took 7 minutes, apparently.
Perhaps things would have been different had the body double borrowed a pair of leather shoes when Khashoggi's wouldn't fit him, instead of wearing his own sneakers and Khashoggi's disappearance would have had plausible deniability? (On the other hand, the embassy was still bugged).

I don't know what kind of pragmatism he has to accept, but Trump was supposed to be more than this?

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

Glad somebody else gets it. Fuck the Saudis, but it seems they do respect a show of strength re: Las Vegas. And its been pretty fucking obvious that the "reporter" who was killed was working with Mossad or a Western agency connected to them. The Global MSM response to the death of one random guy was astounding considering that same Kiked Media has given zero fucks about 9-11, ISIS, and all the other shit the Saudis were up to for the past 30 years… but now they want a Cold War against Saudi Arabia over some spook? Fuck off Shlomos.

Attached: 1519544427243.jpg (175.81 KB, 750x1072)

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

imposes nation wrecking sanctions on Russia at the drop of a hat with no proof of nerve agent poisoning
pussyfoots like a bitch and outright refuses to see proof of a journalist being strangled by the Saudis
What did based Trump mean by this, fellow magapedes?

Attached: ku-medium.jpg (38.95 KB, 320x240)

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

<le smug anime girl post

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

Stay triggered, tornigger.
Truth hurts.

Attached: f600ad31d6490e79a3ef18094c4c79a07b1275b0e80cf976ea4cf90c5b8eb2ad.jpg (254.06 KB, 1280x720)

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

pussyfoots like a bitch and outright refuses to see proof of a journalist being strangled by the Saudis
“Why don’t you want to hear it, Sir?”
“It’s a suffering tape. It’s a terrible tape. I’ve been fully briefed on it.”
“I don’t want to hear the tape, no reason for me to hear the tape,” he told Fox’s Chris Wallace, “It was very violent, very vicious and terrible.”

If anything, refusing to subject himself to psychologically disturbing tape seems like a good move.

Stay triggered, tornigger.
Truth hurts.
Please keep posting here!

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Bingo. The call to arms over this reporter is being orchestrated by the left. I've had to calm several NPCs down (who never care about geopolitical issues) in the last few days.

"Have you heard the bad orange man allowed an American reporter to die. He doesn't even care". Like it just happened yesterday and vindicating Khashoggi's death is important.

Been following the story for weeks, myself. On the fence as to whether a coup would be good. Looks like the Prince's Uncle would be even worse than him.

Think we should send several more WaPo reporters to SA to check it out.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

A (((journalist))) got strangled? lol i like the arabians more by the day.

P.S women are trash.

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Considering how much damage this has caused to Trump, do you think Khashoggi was double-crossed by fellow glow-in-the-darks?
It's hard to trust a defector.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Considering how much damage this has caused to Trump
Kek, in what timeline? Real people don't give a shit. Its all Kike Media outrage. This is what you dipshits get for depending on the Left. People who want to take down the Confederate Flag because of "muh slavery" but protesting on twitter using their i-Phones that are made in Chinese Slave Factories with suicide nets everywhere.

Its all cheap social posturing with no substance behind it, and Trump gives zero fucks. 90% of them have zero conviction behind what they're saying.

Attached: 1445325523497.jpg (59.17 KB, 631x700)

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

You have some nice dubs, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
Turkey has leverage over the US and SA.
Mattis and Pompeo have had to come out and criticize the Yemen war and call for a ceasefire within 30 days.
Various US officials including the President went over the head of MbS to speak with King Salman.
Trump distanced Kushner from MbS that they're both young guys and Kushner didn't know him well.
MbS is widely known as Mister Bone Saw, is damaged, and more vulnerable to a coup, especially by his uncle who returned home with the assurances of British and US intelligence.
MSM has been able to keep this in the news for weeks.
Trump may give zero fucks but that doesn't mean his image has not been affected in a way that doesn't open the US-SA relationship to more criticism.
It was at the very least a misstep, a miscalculation, a complete fumble by MbS if it wasn't a carefully laid trap that he was lured into.
(What else?)

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

dubs Pardon me, trips.

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Marxist jews kvetching at the shabbos pawn of Zionist jews on the basis of association to gross muslim Zionist shabbos who killed a gross muslim Marxist shabbos
Holy shit, you're 3rd pic incarnated, are you that "hasbara-fag" they're talking about ?

Attached: serveimage(54).png (344.75 KB, 472x361)

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

Give up your feigned incredulity. He's not wrong, and some of us can see that.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

How about a history lesson?
Back after WW2, the U.S. became the "guardian" of the western world's gold. In return, the U.S. dollar would be used universally for transactions between western countries, and those countries could redeem U.S. dollars for gold. The gold was kept in Fort Knox.
During the Nixon presidency, France decided to redeem those dollars…and the U.S. couldn't cover it. They had been inflating their international money supply, but retaining the illusion that those dollars were still backed by gold. So they were stuck.
Nixon, listening to his Jews, decided to make a pact with Saudi Arabia. The Saudis would only sell their oil for U.S. dollars, and, in return, the U.S. would be their BFF in the middle east, always supporting them, always selling them weapons, never boycotting them, etc.
This backed the U.S. dollar with a commodity that Europe needed, and a commodity that Europe burned up when they bought it. Pretty tricky, Dicky…
Thus did the U.S. dollar retain its status, now as the "petrodollar." And that agreement still stands today.
It will crumble, eventually, as more and more countries are buying oil from other sources, and with other types of money. But the Saudis are still very influential when it comes to oil in the middle east, so Trump's hands are pretty much tied…he could throw them under the bus, but the U.S. dollar would lose a shitload of value, overnight.
Deals with the devil are never a good idea.

Attached: HotPeg.jpg (46.98 KB, 718x540)

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

us
didn't realize this is a containment thread for him and his clique of mouthbreathers
You don't belong here.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Tricky Dick and Kissinger.

Check what happened on the same day Khashoggi disappeared.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events/2018_October_2
In a public speech in Southaven, Mississippi, U.S. President Donald Trump claims that Salman of Saudi Arabia's power wouldn't last "for two weeks" without the support of the U.S. military. (Reuters)
When I saw that I thought for a moment Trump had some grander plans for MbS and SA.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Did you see what tech did to the market yesterday? You think that was an accident? Trump is securing the dollar so these kikes can't crash the market at their whim.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

Saudi sandniggers kill Muslim Brotherhood sandnigger troublemaker in Turkroachistan
Time for WWIII
Yeah, nah. You can fuck right off.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

pilpuls about the ban
Fuck you jew.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Funny how Trumpniggers like Thernokike were pushing "the Saudis Control everything" narrative during the election, but now that the ZOG Emperor is standing them, those crypto-kikes are BASED.

Attached: Kike-Cernovich---Saudis-Control-the-Media.jpg (27.42 KB, 581x272)
Attached: saudsjews.png (296.67 KB, 1070x507)

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Oy, you only banned one of the IPS on my VPN, this is a new one therefore I'm not banned. Oy I'm using another burner phone. Oy, I'm posting from Ari's terminal this time! Oy fucking vey!

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Now you bring it up that is a very valid point about Saudis owning the media.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Cernovich has actually been off the Trump train for a while now. But he can't come out and bash Trump constantly because his supporters are all low IQ boomers and if he did that they would stop donating their reverse mortgage checks to him.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

I thought they did away with the reverse mortgage scam with the boomer's parents.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

No no no. What is the problem? Do you know the shitskins that had their assets seized or were tortured?

yes, i know about that. i also know that us mercenary company was providing man power

> Why is it a problem for you that a young prince that in all intents and purposes appears to be correcting the course of SA away from wahhabism and illicit international funding while glowniggers cry bloody murder?

he was not correcting the course of SA away from wahhabism. he was killing, torturing and extorting money from his competition. he was basically consolidating his power. it had nothing to do with "correcting the course of SA away from wahhabism". that "young prince" is financing and shipping weapons to wahhabis groups in Yemen and Syria (to name a few places)
Why is Trump against Syria now and gunning for Iran?

because he was always part of the same swamp as previous presidents ?
you do understand that expression "drain the swamp" was made up by Cambridge analytica and was used as propaganda term to relly the masses ? DJT never intended to drain the swamp…he is part of it

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

extorting money from his competition. he was basically consolidating his power.
From the actors who were heavily involved with tech companies and international refugee migration. Literally every piece of shit that MBS went after had their hand in that pie, this is why glow niggers and establishment politicians only now decry Saudi Arabia. These same actors bankrolled Clinton's campaign. Here you stand indirectly declaring that the state of the world would be no different had that bitch won. What you see happening in Syria is a fucking sand bag job. Trump directly calls Assad the president and jas absolutely no desire to take out his regime. Keep crying you dumb faggot, there is coming a day where the fog will clear and your dumbass will be nowhere to be found anymore.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

continued support for KSA
<so that the US can continue to sell them billions of dollars in military hardware.
Yeah, it's fucking nothing.

unironically this.

Do you find it strange that the former head of the CIAniggers is advocating vengeance for the death of a non-US citizen; a citizen of the KSA? Who is John Brennan to chastise the Saudis for wanting to maintain good relations with the Americans by bumping off a potential fly in the ointment? People often forget that the US, and the UN, have no standing political or legal power over nations that:

A) Have economic and political pull (USA and KSA)

B) Simply ignore and will remain defiant to any toilet paper laws which have no consequence whatsoever if they are ignored, bent or broken.

Americans need to realize that the only way to remain sovereign is to:

A) Never have military treaties or long-standing allies with anyone in the world

B) Maintain a strong navy with corresponding naval infantry to protect and facilitate trade, a well-armed populace who love their country, understand it's laws, and will not tolerate any sort of shredding of their rights as citizens and either no, or a very limited, standing army.

You're not from around here, are you?

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

tl;dr:
neocohens that still didnt leave the board try to paint it as ADHDchess
<someone points out that its just the US trying to milk money for its military industrial complex and rule the world
they dont see a problem with that
no wonder theres no Euros in these threads

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

no its just a show. you got your democrats and your republicans at eachothers throats in the media but they all go to AIPAC.
you got leftist hews and israeli zionists at eachothers throats but they both want to demolish homogenous countries and roll in a rothschild bank.
its not about whos in power. that seat has always been taken. its about whos thebest lapdog and showhorse

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

Habara
literally no one cares anymore

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

If you listened to Ryan Dawson (instead of kooky "Jonestein-approved" theories), you would know why…

Kinda of related, but Saudi Arabia got the 9/11 hijackers while Israel was handling them once they got here.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

If you think abandoning Riyadh is an option, if you think Khaashaqji was a journalist, or if you don't know that Saudi Arabia is a divine right monarchy, then you are not an adult and your opinion does not matter.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

See I understand your emotion. You don't want the US to lose face. But you're getting tricked by the word American. This guy's not even technically American. And he's far from American in race, culture and values. Just a bad, dangerous sandnigger wandering the middle east creating problems. And you know it's quite possible that Trump told MBS to kill him.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

I think Trump doesn't go to bat for Russia as much as he should because of the "collusion" meme. He knows the deep state is trying to create conflict between the US and Russia but he can't really prevent it.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

I'm really hoping this propaganda push to make people mad about Kashoggi will backfire and make normalfags suspicious and angry. The guy was a shady middle-east operator, not American, not a journalist, although he wrote some op-eds. He was killed by his own government, which is an internal matter.

I'm really pissed that we're casually compromising an intelligence source for no real benefit. If we have bugs in the Saudi embassy we should never disclose that.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

including requiring by law a determination on the role of MbS
<We can just demand to know what another sovereign nation is doing with their own citizens on their own soil.
This must just be pointless posturing. Surely they can't actually do anything aside from wag their fingers.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

All that typing you did and I still don’t give a fuck about that smelly Arab.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

literally hundreds of examples where hostile foreign

countries who murder their own citizens and who murder their enemies without blinking are halted cold because some guy they want to whack is an American and they know that if they kill an American that they are bringing the Wrath of Hell upon them because the US military come knocking and the Expeditionary Marine force will invade and Uncle Sam will sweep away their entire Govt and install a new puppet who will protect Americans.
Complete and utter bullshit, grade A Hollywood myth-building. In the vast majority of cases of whacked yanks all over the world, nobody ever lifted a finger to even start an investigation. If you're not some celeb or a marketable young girl, Uncle Sam doesn't give a flying fuck if some yank prole croaks it somewhere in the world.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

SAIDF is real.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

le lefties xD
kys magapede.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

Saudi Arabia is our greatest ally because fuck democracy and shit. Also did you know israel is our greatest ally because they are the only democracy in the middle east? Oh shi-

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

It’s a wild time when you agree with that decrepit old kike Bernie over the guy who ran on ending wars. Pic related(in reference to bill calling for withdrawal of support for KSA in Yemen)

Read the article here
rt.com/usa/445101-yemen-war-saudi-support-bill/

Attached: 4948735D-644B-4634-9EBE-360368759F6E.jpeg (327.32 KB, 640x886)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

We've got a tighter grip on SA/MBS as a result of the Kashoggi fiasco and might finally win peace for Yemen

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Yes, and look at oil prices. Take that Russia and Iran - I don't know what's what anymore…

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

The idiosyncratic nature of the Left in regards to the Saudis and Israel utterly astounds me. The golem turns strongly against its masters when it comes to these two countries. If only the simpletons and manipulators who make up the Left had the sense to realise that international Jewry and the long arm of the Saudis are the world's true enemies.

Sadly, the Left are too preoccupied with trying to get hairy men into women's bathrooms and reporting people for being mean on Twitter. Perhaps they would have become who they were meant to be without their programming: a large population dedicated to the eradication of Israel and Jewish influence, and also the Saudis who absolutely killed this guy and tried to cover it up.

Just another thing Trump is wrong about. I hope we can do better in future, and get someone who is less of a cuck.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

How the fuck does some filthy mulsim pig member of the Muslim Brotherhood get to be a Wash Post reporter?