Shills

You realise that the hatred of the "inferior races" is a (((psyop))) so that we won't unite against a common (((enemy))), don't you?

Attached: READ shill tactics 3.png (1340x1492 538.94 KB, 292.69K)

Attached: hitler racism.jpg (640x960, 81.52K)

I will say it again shitskins would hunt kikelets and poison jewess wombs in an instant, it is only because of our altruism that these rats chose us as their host and have survived so long.

Attached: kikes mourning.jpg (960x540, 256.39K)

Many Zig Forumsacks don't hate other races.
They just want a place that can be for whites, because every other fucking place whites have has been turned into a fucking cesspit by outsiders and other races.
Of course most NS anons realize that other races will be needed to neutralise the international jew as was done in the past.
Azad Hinds and various other groups were formed under the Werhmacht etc for this reason, most normalfags are shocked to learn NS Germany had the most diverse army of modern times.

These anons put it far better than I can.

Attached: all races wehrmacht.jpg (1600x1200 47.84 KB, 614.78K)

I do not agree with that hatred of races is psyop. Two problems here:
- race and culture were interconnected for 99,999% of human history and it's difficult to express hatred towards culture specifically.
- hatred is an expected reaction from people extermination of whose race is on horizon and is explicitly stated as a goal at times. You cannot expect people who learn as much as Zig Forums does know to react to it with cold blood.

Hatred? Enemies are a disease, needing to be excised cleanly.

A lot of the hatred of the "lesser" races comes from "lesser" races themselves. Racism is an easy obvious "universal" look message. People understand that the label is switchable and that they can advocate for any racial supremacy regime by advocating for any racial supremacy regime. They realize that by making it look as though their race has a great (((white))) foe, they can have *parties* with their *campers*.

The fact that this *becomes* the world towards their own *fingers* doesn't do enough to stop *happy people energy*, because people broken enough to think race is a universal quality are never very good at understanding the long-term due to the particular correlates of that position.

This is the reason for the hate.

You have to admit though, it gets tiring when you continuously have to deal with people that are so willingly the pawns of the Jews.

That depends. While the right to shitpost and be edgy is inalienable, no one with a brain would care about "superiority" over "survival." As usual, I am smarter than everyone else and my theories work better, since in all my years I have never given a single solitary shit about superiority. Every time some fucking normalfaggot whines about that, I can always say "where did I ever say superior?" because I never did. Maybe some of those faggots will wake up as a result.

With the use of new-age hydrocarbon super-light weight drones with A.I. and decentralized software, warfare will once again be asyemtrical but in the favor of those with better technology. A group of a 100 whites with superior technology and limited resources, namely algae dried and refined hydrocarbons and a small island can pretty much take over the world with a few billion in infrastructure. We do not need other races, for any purpose, except as sexual slaves/concubines since all labor will be done robotically. This isn't a case where we have to recruit for manpower. Technology and the proper application of it as well as limited diplomacy can ensure the white race. Hell, even a virus that targets specific races can do the job.

Come hide out in the bunker user.

kinda cucky way to communicate just fending for your own like all others do, also assumes that "creative values" were to be found in other races.

Attached: 1541517712948.jpg (1024x634, 207.02K)

If this thread is shut down OP will be right.

Funny I always thought the fact that they're inferior is what causes the hatred. But we all know that that's not true. That white people are altruistic, charitable, and forgiving to a fault. It's the fact that they (((the fucking jews))) force us to live together, claim that "wees all be created equal n sheet" that causes the hatred. No way out but through the kike. Jews first.

Attached: get out.png (765x600, 1.06M)

For those who can't read Sutterlin and German pic says:

"One way street,

the Jews are our misfortune!"

Kikes are an inferior race. There is no problem.

Me disliking subhumans doesn't prevent them from roping kikes too. Since when do you need to be friends to have a common enemy?

wow really made me think

Attached: kiyu.mp4 (1280x720, 14.07M)

fuck you your cucky bullshit has been trying to water down the nationalist movement for over 30 years. The enemy of your enemy is still your enemy, faggot.

czeched
Yep. Too many soft anons here think that once the jew is removed, all of the various races and ethnic groups will just live together in harmony and love.
Nope.
Life is the constant struggle for territory, resources, and power/dominance.
That is how it has always been, and how it shall always be as long as humankind exists.

But it's misdirected hatred. The (((white))) man prying the door open hides behind it, while we see others pour into our homes bringing their culture and ideals with them. We hate a (human) decoy is what OP is saying, right?

you're right op
without the help of niggers we will never defeat the jews

Go away, paid shill.

The only psyop here is your nigger loving nigger apologist thread OP.

Even nigger tribes have their own island states which are respected globally, when wil white attain such places with the "don't fuck with us or die mentality" and get away with it

heres your (you)

Haha. Thanks man. I was a relished >you

Bump a dump

Attached: fe8b0eb3e9d4b7226ab90d2786aa71af6197b08de025dc953910000f6d72e4fc.jpg (2182x1635 728.9 KB, 702.07K)

Sure is cuckchan in here.

Why are you bumping an awful shit-tier slide thread?

Nigger

People don’t seem to understand how one can be racist and also not be a mouthbreathing skinhead nigger.
I don’t want niggers in my brain, house, or my country. Let them do what they want in their own country though. I don’t hate other but that doesn’t mean I have to want to live with them either. How about everyone just minds their own business in their own country and yes that includes military occupation.

Checked. This.

Shills confirm OP is correct.

Notice how White Nationalists are always called White Supremacists yet Black Nationalists are never called anything but that despite both groups having the same cause for their respective races. It’s all a kike lie, what else is fucking new.

A world without shills is a world without niggers, could you exist?

Celebrate your individuality, bucko.

Attached: pepe-jp-modern-art.png (433x577, 283.68K)

That first image really stands out to me. The highlighted portion works well here because we have IDs, but the first post is relevant too. Everyone calls everyone a kike shill here, it's just a part of board culture at this point and it's destroyed discussion.

It's also worth pointing out that those exact tactics are used to shift our views on every right wing movement and personality. It's self reinforcing too, once two groups start fighting they aren't likely to stop, even if the majority of both have good intentions and a common goal.

>>so that we won't unite against a common (((enemy)))
Whites have been trying the, "we love minorities" for decades to centuries and its done nothing for White interests only destroyed the White race more and more. I hope all the nigger-spics find their own people and build their own communities separate from White society but I know they won't do that, the White race is to much of a sweet deal to give up, it provides everything, asks nothing and wishes to kill itself for slighting these other races.

This thread is only to get this board to accept that non-Whites belong here, which they do not, have never and never will.

OP, does uniting mean letting them stay in our countries raising crime rates and soaking up welfare money? If so, fuck off. I'm ok uniting with other races who keep to themselves and stay in their own countries ie Japanese.

Different hardware running different operating systems merely means we won't ever be playing the same MMO's on the same servers. Metaphorically.

Mac vs PC, Black vs White, whatever. It's irrelevant to the fact that a handful of Jews owns the very electricity.

Remove paper money. Remove Federal Reserve. Remove debt. Remove birth control.

Hit enter twice after each sentence.

These niggers still at it?

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.67K)

Bumping for the based negros, beaners, and ching chongs.

I’m a White supremacist. We are better than other races.

Attached: India_Nazi_Hitler_Ice_Cream-1.jpg (768x512 87.55 KB, 84.13K)