White niggers booted from China

Long live Communist Party. Long live China.

>Unfortunately, all the info is in video format, which can be found here, as well as additional videos on their personal channels: youtube.com/watch?v=NiRIN3Hyd_w

reddit.com/r/China/comments/9ymnnz/popular_china_vloggers_serpentza_and_laowhy86/

Damn, I wonder what its going to be about

Wait, this is a big deal, because they were an example of whites who were demonstrating that it was possible to live in communist-democrat China. Seems they can't :^)

It's an ADL-Mossad (((OP))). But it's an interesting story, and a pretty big deal!

how… … can ADL-Mossad nigger kikes suck so bad?

"White niggers booted from China"
You've got to be kidding..
They've actually kicked out the kikes?

Well duh. They are from Africa. So yes, niggers.

Oy vey. I mean, Oh my God.

yes

Perhaps you should go back?

No.

long live communism!

they were not kicked out, one of the dudes is having his kid in america so they both went to so they can keep making vids during this time

The only nigger I see here is you Chaim.

relevant

It's no surprise authorities stepped in, it's not like they keep it a secret that they break internet law via vpn's to upload. Once the gov is a bit unsettled then it's no surprise to see why they'd crack down on them.

he's making a joke tbh. nofun faggots get off my imageboard.

expat reddit boards are unironically a good insight into what cucks go through when they bail on white society. he's not saying "read reddit" he's saying "look at what these indoctrinated cucks are saying about people about to talk shit on the country they've idealized"

serpentza is somewhat redpilled and worth listening to, and this recent development is genuinely interesting in the sense that he'll likely expose some commie bullshit firsthand.

OP being an ebin shitposter shouldn't invalidate the fact that these two will likely post some interesting content now that they don't have to worry about government censorship in regards to criticizing CCP

Who are you responding to about this?
hes a white SA who moved out as a literal refugee, it's impossible not to be redpilled at that point.

check your own ID faggot that was your first post in the thread.

Are you a bot? I didn't mention reddit at all in my first post retard.

It was more of a general reply combined with a reply to you calling OP a kike.

except OP has just 1 post ITT, that one being the OP itself. God damn you're retarded.

Eh, no faggot.

These are all mine.

absolute DOGSHIT op, fucking neck yourself. talking about e-celebs is bad enough but you literally made a thread about a couple of "vlogger" nobodies.

Proof.

Attached: oy_gevalt.png (594x187, 15.21K)

So you have 3 IP's and wonder why you're assumed to be a different person on an anonymous imageboard. Yup, you're definitely not 100% retarded.

man this thread could have been good. fuck it. we're all retards.

Lel, me retard. Apology accept or not?

Kill yourself gook.
六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻

This is why we will never accept reddit here.

sage

Fuck off back to t_d Trump niggers

lmao they're harassing two guys who carry water for them for free. These two faggots defend China even after getting stalked, harassed, and attacked for years by commie chicks who are too stupid to realize that nobody wants to spy on their podunk shithole town that they let fall to ruin.
What's next in the adventures of jewnose? Apologistics for the Viet commies? Pretending that Cambodia isn't a complete shithole? Maybe they can go to Polynesia and pretend it's not a loose collection of yellow seaniggers.

Attached: vanilla_revenge.jpg (480x625, 64.28K)

Yes, these two kikes should be kicked out of China.

ok

Seaniggers.
Good one.