IDIOT IS CLAIMING COLLAPSING OIL PRICES ARE HIS DOING

Totally not related to the fears of oversupply in 2019 due to the lack of OPEC deal, defiant Iranian stance of supplying their buyers and general pre-recession drop in intensity of economic activities which means less transport going on, which means less demand for oil.

And as if has ever happened that the sizeable drop in the price of a barrel has manifested in the identical percentage drop at the pump. And ofc, he is caps locking the shit out of his worn out slogans, desperate for deflecting from his shitty economy.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-21/thank-you-saudi-arabia-falling-oil-prices-big-tax-cut-americans-trump-says

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1065225779825598465&ref_url=https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-21/thank-you-saudi-arabia-falling-oil-prices-big-tax-cut-americans-trump-says

Attached: sad-trump-1024x731.jpg (1024x731, 174.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i60MVlYb7FM?t=345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only think Iranians defy is washing the filthy stench of goat-rape and Axe body spray off of their disgusting nigger bodies. Oh, and nuke the middle east, death to all desert apes and jews, race war now.

Based Trump. MAGA.

While I'm usually sympathetic to Iran in international relations, your take is the only rational one I've seen on the issue. These subhumans have done nothing but waste the middle east for centuries.

You're an insufferable faggot OP.

Gas yourself cunt.

Attached: 1525812502714.png (897x1000, 839.01K)

Thanks for stating the obvious OP.
Having a non green tree hugger running the US will obviously cause oil prices to go down.
You dont have to be a fucking genuis to figure that one out.

youtu.be/i60MVlYb7FM?t=345

No, it doesn't cost less for end users like businesses and civilians. Muttmerica also exports oil, remember?

Nice try kike, you're just mad Trump supports America, not just Israel.

Attached: 712982936452330374654.jpg (1492x797, 206.44K)

what do you mean, this orange mouthbreather is the reason prices in the balkans are so high

literally eat shit trumpkikes

But that's observably not the case. Gas prices are going down.

Err yes it does. People are discussing the reasons why it costs less.

Gentlemen use steam power.

Attached: steam-car.jpg (364x330, 97.55K)

Oy vey my gas prices are down to the $2.7x range instead of over $3, it's anudda shoah orange man bad

I remember when it was .75 stinking cents (the 90's)

Is JIDF downsizing? Pay cuts? The quality of shills we've been getting is way under where it was at during the election.

Pro tip for low-rent propagandists: Try to indict your target for something believable. Say Trump is a zionist kike-worshiping stooge for oil and coal. Say he's a deplorable civnat nigger lover. Curse his dipshit bimbo daughter for daddy-may-I-ing thousands of dangerous niggers out of prison. Post Wall.jpg, if you're out of ideas. "Trump's shitty economy" is a meme that fails as hard as that shitty "Donald Ducks (his taxes)" meme Clinton tried to sell during the election. Try harder.

Attached: NYT_Chinese_Propaganda.png (1920x1080, 815.1K)

Holy shit I remember that.
That was pure distilled cringe.

The worst thing, in western europe this only benefits the gas pumps, we still get to pay the same general rate, extremely overinflated prices. It could be 1 dollar per barrel, we'd still pay nearly 2 euro per liter.

Only an out of touch hag could come up with something so retarded.

remember "pokemon go to the polls"….. the campaign manger (probably some repulsive cat lady type) must have been doing crack or something.

Shut the fuck up Chaim, Persians are indo-european unlike (((you)))

Don't you a baby penis to suck on rabbi Moshemberg?

Yeah, I'm mainly in the SIT most of my time due to LOW ENERGY threads like these.

Protip: Want a real threat? One Road and Belt

Attached: crip.png (1242x1222, 1.58M)

Whites don't worship a mudshit pedophile. Persians are long gone. They were raped to death by mudshits and now Iran is populated with niggers who worship a mudshit like all desert shitholes. Iran won't be white again until all semites are purged and replaced with humans.

Can confirm
Utah oil man here and our crude is selling for around 38 per bbl already (depending on specific gravities of course)
Property values fluctuate based on ppb averages. Dammit fellers I want to sell my home when it's worth 450k and profit sever hundred thousand and buy a small ranch and farm out here. Looks like fat orange man won't allow that to happen any time soon

It is retard, SA is saying thank you for Trump defending them.

Every country in the world should thank Trump daily.

wait there's actually trump supporters here? after 2 years of failure and nothing but tweets? i thought this was the more hardcore Zig Forums…

Persians are about as White as Ashkenazi Jews.

Although Hitler directed the Persians to rename themselves Iran after 'Aryan,' the facts are that Iranians simply aren't White anymore in any meaningful sense. Even if originally their base population was truly Aryan in nature some thousands of years ago.

…The same is true for the Indo part in Indo-European. Now, only the Brahmin class of India even slightly resembles Whites.

The same will be true of the West at some point if something isn't done.

Orange man bad.

For fuck's sake.

Learn how to read before replying.
So what are you going to do, redditor?

Attached: orange man bad.jpg (500x311, 37.02K)

Zig Forums is becoming more soft milquetoast conservative, since the exodus from Gab/Reddit/Youtube/So Forth over the past few months.

Pottery.

Back at ya, cuckles. Back at ya.

And they say chinks have no imagination.

Reality check: Every choke point on the Silk Road is the site of an American military installation and/or U.S. ally. A single airstrike in the Gulf can shut down Iranian oil exports for a decade, a single destroyer with air cover can close the oil route to China, and it takes a single battle group to interdict food shipments from Africa to the Far East in the Indian Ocean. In the unlikely event that Pakistan ever settles down to become a useful ally for China, it will take the CIA all of a month to whip up the muds in Baluchistan over the deplorable treatment of China's oppressed Muslims, and then we have another trade route cut. Russia is beyond useless as a trading partner for China – for all sorts of reasons – and China has a soft belly where Vietnam is positioned.

But the 21st century is totally going to belong to China, Mr. Chan. Good luck with those islands and shit.

You didn't answer my question. Thanks for admitting that you didn't read the post.

Nothing in your post is of a worthiness in sentience to warrant further reflection.

/po/ was pro Trump board until last month, when Bowers shot up the synagogue saying "screw the optics" and that Trump was a kike shill.

Then all the larpers came out of the woodwork and started also saying Trump is a kike shill etc. It was only a few people in the beginning and then crowd psychology took over. Apparently a lot of Zig Forumsacks are sheep who cannot think for themselves.

I guess all the oldfags are gone and now Zig Forums is filled with larpers and newfags in their early twenties late teens pretending to be "edgy Nazis too extreme for Trump".

And then as they get older, they become more reasonable and then a new wave of larpers and nutcases washes in and pushes them out.

Attached: DNVvJK6VQAAARIp.jpg (601x622, 45.18K)

This place turned into halfchan 2.0 now that obvious shills and niggers don't get purged anymore

Are you saying he's an idiot for claiming he's responsible for the current oil prices? No OP, you're the retard here, whether or not it is true there's literally no downside to him claiming it was his doing. In the absolute worst case scenario the media starts banging on that it wasn't Trump - whilst still driving home that the drop itself occurred. This is basic media manipulation of the sort even useless faggots like yourself should be understanding by now.

Neo Nazis (amerimutts creation), trumpkike, trumpcocksuckers, amerimutts in general, are a bane upon this world.
You should all go to hell.

Deluded mutt. Just you try to draft people into an useless war with BRICS. You thought you had bad luck in Syria? Wait until you can't even tell a neon haired freak you drafted to charge at a Chinese/Russian line.

You are thinking that the chinks have any need to win the heart or mind of anything if they found out it is CIA taking direct action to stoke up conflicts inside it's borders.

And what can you provide these gooks who KNOW not to trust you or the chinks? They played both sides in the war and got what they wanted out of it. And it seems that the moment mutts failed to deliver cash, they are more than willing to be the protectorate of China again, like they did throughout history.

muttmerica is coming to an end. Yeah, the century may not belong to the yellow men exclusively, but it certainly will be the end of the matzo schizoid muttland.

Thanks for admitting you were proven wrong. Thanks for admitting you have no plan.

We don't care about papercraft.
Zig Forums is and has always been natsoc. WE HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED TRUMP.

Absolutely trying to re-write board history in one post

People have been calling trump out for the kike puppet he is for literally 2 and a half years. It was less people at first back during the primaries, but people WERE pointing it out even back then, making infographs and such showing his jewish connections.

When kushner was given shit loads of sway people lost their shit about another kike being inches away from the big chair. They tore down ivanka as being a newborn jewess, they tore trump down as selling his kids to kikes, they lost their shit when bannon was kicked out (because him and kushner were at odds) and trump rapidly moved to the left, and so on and so on.

Its been going on for YEARS. The fact that 1) you haven't noticed, and 2) you think Zig Forums can be classified as "pro" anything, shows just how fucking new you are. At most we've always been anti-kike, anti-commie/marxist, anti-miscegenation, anti-subhumans… thats it, those are the basic core of what we've always seemed to have in common. Hell you cant even call us anti-abortion or something because large chunks of us are PRO abortion because it weeds out subhumans who get them most and white leftists who we dont want breeding anyway. You cant call this board "pro-" anything because we all differ on what we even support, we only agree on the core of what we all despise.

Back on point though, this board was probably 20% against him, and 80% for him, back during the primaries and general. Most people just in it for the memes though. As time has gone on its rapidly moved to be the exact opposite. At most it was 50/50 about six months into his presidency, and only moved further against him since then, and rightly so.

So fuck off with your rewriting history attempt you leftist faggot

Such as capitulating completely to the democrat's blatant voter fraud which resulted in the republicucks losing the house and losing the edge in the senate.
Republicuck party was also to blame since they all immediately conceded ( unlike the dems) like good puppets instead of fighting or calling in the national guard.

I am an oldfag from 4chan Zig Forums that came to Zig Forums between the first and second migration. I remember when Zig Forums was filled with mostly Libertarian Ron Paul fags and some White Nationalists.

They was a large group very intelligent and capable people with a great sense of humor. Most of them migrated to Zig Forums after Moot started pulling his shit. Then Larpers and idiots took over and most of the oldfags have disappeared.

Attached: index.jpg (194x260, 4.56K)

You niggers will never get it.

Must have missed election night.

Kill yourself jew.

Nah.

You're the only one who said that.

gas prices have gone down 10 cents every week at my local pump after peaking at $3.19 about a month ago. now it's at $2.79
kind of alarming since it only varied by like +/-10 cents over the past year

Attached: jewpost.gif (255x143, 6.52K)

8 years of insufferable communists pushing fags/trannies,kang nigger, sjw bullshit after which the same insufferable faggots openly cried over an election result and Hillary Clinton's glass ceiling feminist propaganda failed. Of course people laughed at the decrepit freaks and weirdos and enjoyed harvesting their salt piles everyone did.

Attached: 0ea121eb4e4f4615a101eff49bcd72d2_18.jpg (1000x562, 354.02K)

Sounds like you are rewriting history.
At least from what I experienced, nobody here expected Trump to be Hitler.
We were fully aware on here that he was a center ground politician. But a center ground politician is much better than an extreme looney left politician like Hillary.

In 2016, when CNN was claiming that Trump was actually Hitler reincarnated, nobody on here believed them.
Except perhaps (you).

where and how faggot

AND I NEVER SAID ANYONE DID

Actually trying to re-write my fucking post when its right there for people to read. How fucking jewish are you? I never said what people expected of him, I was talking about how much of the board was for or against him, and MORE SPECIFICALLY the fact that a substantial portion of the board has been against him since the primaries, and that percent of posters has only massively increased once he was in office and fucking it all up.

You need to get a fucking clue and learn to read, or your handlers need to stop paying you because you clearly arent shilling properly

any autism out there

Attached: generations.png (571x318, 11.83K)

That is true. I was one of them. I always disagreed with the 4D bullshit.

Yes his daughter and son-in-law are kikes. Yes he bends over backwards to Israel and will never do anything to displease them.

Still, the vast majority of Kikes HATE him. Even the Neocon pro-Israel Kikes don't like him but will support him only because he supports the Tribes interests.

Kikes hate him for the same reason we like him. He is right wing.

Yes Trump is a CivNat. But he also tells the Left to fuck themselves on a daily basis as the President of the US. So much so they are losing their minds.

He regularly calls them out on their bullshit and personally attacks them and mocks them.

He calls out the (((media))) on a daily basis.

He is pushing against politically correct speech codes.

He is calling the media out on its anti-white bias. He just called that fat black bitch "journalist" a racist for asking if he was a White Nationalist. KEK

He is pushing against mass immigration, this has not been done by a US politician for decades. No one was allowed to even talk about it.

He is bringing jobs back to the white working class.

He is building a wall.

He is putting America first and initiating trade wars with China and the EU (and even Canada).

He is anti-interventionist and has refused to use the US military as the worlds business police, working on withdrawing the US military from Europe and abolishing Nato. He refused to go to war with Russia which is what the military industrial complex demanded, and what Hillary would have done. He is making peace with North Korea albeit slowly. He essentially backed Assad and dismantled the Neocon McCain style support of ISIS and other Islamic groups used to topple anti-American governments. He even called them out on national television.

Do you fags forget all of this shit?

You can support someone who is not perfect or who you do not agree with 100% on everything. It seems many of you are too immature and fanatical to understand that.

Attached: 1RpqRdff_400x400.jpg (254x254, 13.65K)

That's not how you spell shills.

I will believe this when I see it.
Pretty sure they are trying to criminalize criticism of jews.
He is pushing against mass immigration
Has not done anything consequential yet..
He is going after so-called "white nationalists" furthering the jew narrative that whites are crack head terrorists. Rather than going after anteefah, niggers , or jew crime.
no wars yet but increased funding to israel and there are still US troops in the middle east dying for jew interests.

trying to track down the most powerful family on earth, the EYE,
they use symbolism to telegraph their where abouts,
I imagine that the bounty will be in the trillions,
the Illuminati & every national leader besides
the President wants this family,

If that is true (which it isnt) then why have you been so quiet for years and only started speaking up about it in the run up to the mid terms?

Fuck off into the oven, kike!

We live in a shared power situation. Trump cannot just do whatever he wants.

The Paul Ryan neocons have blocked the wall. It is not Trumps fault, he has been trying.

(((Judges))) constantly block his immigration decrees. There is not much he can do about that.

Yes he has criticized white nationalists to appease the Cuckservatives and Neocons, otherwise he would get nothing done. He is not a white nationalist himself. If anything, he said "both sides" were responsible in Charlottesville, which is true. Finally someone spoke the truth, and did not simply condemn the evil white bogey man as was demanded by the establishment.

I think I realize why so many Zig Forumsacks are anti-Trump. This does not necessarily apply to you.

Many Zig Forumsacks naive extremists. This is characteristic of people in their early twenties before life beats practicality into you. They believe if you support someone you do so with all of your emotions and all of your mind. You have to put blinders on to everything else and become a true believer. You cannot support anything without being a fanatic.

If you cannot be a fanatic for Trump because you don't agree with everything he says, you cannot support him at all. In fact, you must be opposed to him fanatically.

It is stupid.

Attached: images.jpg (287x176, 4.72K)

I am torn. One the one hand, why did not trump, obama, bush or clinton not seek to get canadian oil more? but on the other hand fuck canada.

Yes because the only possibility for seeing through "muh god emperor" is that one is a shill

JUST BECAUSE YOU CLOSED YOUR EYES AND IGNORED IT, DOESNT MEAN IT WASNT GOING ON. People have been slapping you 4d chess cunts shit for two god damn years now

Its called THEATER

cuck for mudshits

Meme president

lip service, doesnt do anything to shut them down, actively calls on cia-news propagandists during press briefings rather than ignore them and starve them

By going after "muh ebul white supremacists." By backing down from calling them invaders. By constantly clarifying "i want people to come in, but muh legally." He isnt pushing against speech codes, hes playing into them just not going insane with them like the leftists

While refusing to go after antifa, and instead talking about "muh evil white nationalists"

Gets enraged at the idea of being linked to whites and the idea we should have our own fucking homeland, what a surprise

By… tweeting. No wall. No deportations. Illiegal immigration the highest its been in years. Catch and release still going on. In other words, lip service

to quickly be replaced by subhumans hes allowing to continue to invade, or all the subhuman filth he is about to let out of prison and "help find work" (where do you think they're going to work, eh? oh look, we just got all these new jobs! lets help set you up with one! oh that was a job my white voter base thought was going to them!? hahahahahah)

IS LITERALLY DOING NO SUCH FUCKING THING

talking point, doesnt mean anything. IS putting israel first though, THEYRE getting a new wall

lip service easily instantly reversed once he leaves office, wont last

Yeah cause he didnt just basically resign nafta under a new name with essentially zero meaningful changes, and actual changes are completely unenforceable, so nothing changes

Thats why he bombed syria, twice

Believe it when I see it

has done nothing but whine about other nations not paying their fair share, made no actual changes

was never going to happen anyway. No, hillary would not have gone to war with them. We dont fight wars like that anymore, just proxy war after proxy war

who fucking cares? They were never a threat or a real concern anyway. All they did was rattle their little saber every few years and it amounted to absolutely nothing every single time

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats why they're increasing numbers and spreading throughout europe, huh?

No, I clearly seem to understand it better than you. You lead off by saying

Yet here you are, worshiping the kike puppet and making completely retarded claims all 100% in support of him

You seem to not only support him, but parrot his propaganda, and make absolutely baseless claims in support of him. You are either a retard, or a paid shill

t. Actual Russian Shill

Isn't that a good thing?
Oh no wait, a free market means we need to carefully min-max global output of scare resources for maximum profit 100% of the time so that international jewry can keep it's stranglehold as tight as possible forever.

Back when the 4d chess stuff was popular it obviously had its detractors.
But I was referring to the whole 'being really angry at Trump cos hes a center ground politician not a far right one.' That is definitely a thing that became popular on here during the midterms and was quite rare before. I expected it to stop right after the midterms but it has not.

Hmm now you bring that up, maybe the reason for the new shilling tactics is because the muh Russia narrative has completely died out?

Here, see? You cant even keep your god damn story straight

while here

FUCKING WHICH IS IT FAGGOT?

And he limp wristedly "fights" against it for show and whines about it on twitter when its a move that actually matters. The only one he took to scotus was the nothing that was the temp travel ban, because he KNEW it was nothing, it was all for show

THEY ARENT GOING TO FUCKING DO WHAT WE WANT EITHER WAY YOU COLOSSAL FUCKING FAGGOT. Stop making excuses for him you trumpnigger.

Which he rapidly went back on by going after only one side and ignoring the other, and continues to do so even now

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT LIP SERVICE IS YOU FUCKTARD!?

Says the faggot who is deluded to the point he is making extreme amounts of excuses to continue to support the puppet as hard as he can and try to "shame" anyone who doesnt support him as being some kind of extremist or simply stupid.

No nigger, thats not how this works. Trump is NOT doing what we elected him for, he has so many possible ways around everything, yet he takes none of them so he can blame other people. Obama got most of his shit done by going around everything else, there are infographs out there left right and center showing and explaining how and when he did this. Does Trump do the same? NOPE. He just lets congress or the judicial tell him no, then he slinks back to the toilet to bitch on twitter while taking a shit on what remains of our country.

If he ACTUALLY believed or wanted to do any of the shit he talked about, there are ways around it all. But he doesnt want to actually do any of that. Yes, some things can be easily undone by the next person in office. But you know what cant be undone? A god damned wall you divert funding from elsewhere for and build under other pretenses, unless the next person intends to literally blow the entire god damn thing up, that fucker would stay. Or how about revoking all those visas or deporting all those spics? They dont just show back up when the next guy waves a pen. It took them decades to build up to this point, and if you spent 4 years going after it hard to undo it, you'd at LEAST make a massive dent in it that they would have the choice of either being forced to SLOWLY work to rebuild like they did before, or do it rapidly and piss off half the country to the point of action. Instead, he just waves his dick around on twitter accomplishing nothing.

Trump is nothing but a meme president. Thats it. hes a fucking smug face to mock liberals with because he hurts their feelings DESPITE doing literally all the exact same shit hillary would have been doing at this point. Thats it. Thats all he is.

Thats all he was ever going to be. And you're to fucking blinded by your own desire to protect your ego (because you were dumb enough to support him, so you think you have to KEEP supporting him… just like the vast majority of his supporters, they are wildly unhappy with him, yet feel they must rationalize continuing to support him despite him doing nothing he promised, and doing things he promised he wouldnt, just like every other fucking politician) to actually let the god damn meme go and be willing to admit this was a colossal fuck up. But its okay, because the truth is, there was no winning move. Cruz, Carson, Sanders, Killary… none of them were a winning move, there was no winning move. In fact the only "good" move was accelerationism but even that is shaky at best. You dont have to be all asshurt trying to defend your ego and your choice, he chose wrong, but ALL the choices were wrong.

Its time to grow up and realize this

MFW

Attached: momentos-deporte-27.jpg (358x490, 31.85K)

Kill yourself yid, I'm not the one playing games with false dichotomy. You will never be white.

MFW Hillary installs two ultra conservative judges in the supreme court.

Attached: get a load of this guy.jpg (155x173, 945.04K)

Nigger no one here is even arguing in that direction except MAYBE a few fringe people. What people ARE doing is pointing out to you trumpniggers just how fucking retarded you're being.

Good job sidestepping all my points though. Hows that fucking wall coming along? Oh, not the one along our border, I know full well thats not happening… IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONE WE'RE GIVING TENS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO KIKES IN KIKESTAN SO THEY CAN BUILD.

Oh right, I forgot about that one, lets not forget he increased and signed into fucking law increased aid to israel by .. what was it again? 38 billion dollars? Managed to get that through JUST FINE didnt he? Twice the price a wall here would cost us, but somehow we cant afford, but nah we totally have twice the walls price to piss away on shitsrael, THAT we can get through a rino congress no problem and the president will be happy to sign.. so that they can then keep talking about not having money for our own shit

oops that was meant for:

HAHAHAHA, you think kavajew is "ultra conservative?" How cute. You fell for the "i like muh beerz" meme hard didnt you?

Could be
I was not being ironic when I pointed out this could very well be russian shilling. Even though the DNC thing is bullshit, RIDF has a long history of shilling. Those RT article are typically not organic user posting.

I just find it absurd that you expected Trump to block the US congress sending aid to Israel. If you had said this 2 years ago I would have told you the same thing. That type of unrealistic idealism would have been shot down 2 years ago and you know it.

Fanatics are the people who change society middle of the road timid soy fags that are not true to themselves or beliefs ( ie not a man) end up cucking and submitting to the status quo to keep the crumbs they throw you from letting up. Dr. William Pierce I think covered this a few times.

I didnt mean that.
I meant that this could be a different tactic that the shareblue types are using now that their attempts to link Trump with Russia have failed.

There was one (based) black guy in the list who was more conservative.
But then you would have complained that he was a nigger.

He's a jewy?

Can't shake the imagery of cheeto dust all over the caps lock key.
You should take a break, maybe go for a walk.

Attached: bnnoaRz.jpg (3840x2160, 1.18M)

He supports the (((PATRIOT Act))), mate.
How new are you?

I didn't pay too much attention to supreme court stuff the autistic feminist screeching honestly pissed me off too much.

Many Jewish people believe everyone else is a Jew but them.

>/facebook/

Trump is a retard. He cannot even form coherent English sentences.

He literally has to sign it you faggot, thats how he blocks it. Its very simple "fund the wall, then we can worry about other countries." His base would have ate that shit up and you know it. Sure, many of them "care" about israel, but the majority of his supporters at LEAST care about the US first, it was his god damn campaign slogan for fucks sake

muh based subhumans

Hes a neocon who worked through W's approval, supports the patriot act, and staffed his office with nothing but women for "muh diversity/equality." You fucking tell me how jewish he is

Because I'm sick of arguing with retards who will dismiss any point of criticism against trump. You faggots made it impossible to actually have a constructive dialogue about what he is and isnt doing right/wrong. When you make peaceful discussion impossible, you make violent reee'ing inevitable

Everything was "muh 4d underwater basket weaving" with you fucks, everything was "wait and see," everything was "muh epic memes/twitter bantz." Nothing brought up to point out his jewish antics was good enough for you to even get you to admit he wasn't perfect. Nothing brought up showing he was NOT doing what he promised was good enough for you. Nothing brought up showing he was actively working AGAINST us was good enough for you.

What did you expect to happen when you shit this board up so badly?

Isn't the neckbeard supposed to trap all the skin flakes? I was apparently lied to. I want my razor back.

Attached: 61-QW3URbJL._SX355_[1].jpg (355x288, 15.14K)

It is both. Are you too irrational to understand?

The neocons are throwing obstacles and blocking attempts but he continues to push for it.

He has already started replacing the wall already in California. You can argue this is not the wall he promised but construction has begun. First he is replacing and improving what he can. In time, if the cucks step out of the way, the rest of the wall can be built.

The rest of your comment I skipped over because it is too long.

In essence, you are a narrow minded fanatic. When Zig Forumsacks started supporting Trump it was with the understanding that he could never fulfill his campaign promises. We would be happy if he could simply do 5% of it. Just mentioning it and normalizing it in the public sphere was enough.

Now you self righteous perpetually angry nutcase fanatics are moaning and attacking Trump because he could not accomplish everything he campaigned on.

I respect Trump MORE because he has not changed his positions after being elected and continues to work towards fulfilling what he campaigned upon.

Are you so out of touch that you think America (a nation of 318 million people that has been under entrenched Kike control from 100 years) can change to a right wing nation in two years?

Whatever pop culture psychobabble bullshit you said about "my ego" is probably projection, so you should seriously consider that. Besides, I am not the topic under discussion here. I am irrelevant, we are discussing Trump.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5.01K)

Amazing how Zig Forumsacks have literally become Antifa. Pretty soon you miserable faggots will start chanting "Orange Man Bad" and talking about Cheeto dust.

I swear you faggots disappoint me.

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (2290x1322, 404.72K)

At this point, I am calling the anti Trump cucks out as an Antifa raid.

It is a divide an conquer strategy.

Attached: images.jpg (323x156, 6.37K)

I dont think your quoting a real Zig Forumsack there.
That is someone who thinks they can actually change peoples minds here simply by astroturfing.

Because it is either an Antifa raid or they are Larpers inspired by Bowers synagogue shooting and "I'm so far right I hate Trump" bullshit.

Double speak

So he isnt getting it. That means its not "both," its no wall. How are you so irrational you dont understand that that is what you are admitting to?

With what exactly? barbed wire? Cause thats super effective aint it?

You admit this as well

He CAN do a lot fucking more, he is ONLY doing enough to pay lip service to his promise. How do you not get this?

He could do it already, there have got to be work arounds using other sources of already approved funding, but he doesnt even bother to look into these things, because its all lip service. How do you not get this?

As I'll be skipping the rest of yours. You're a delusional faggot who CLAIMS to have been "skeptical" of trump, yet here you are, sucking his cock and meme-posting images of him. Sounds to me like you're pic related

Attached: fellowkids.gif (500x282, 1022.57K)

Or, we could just leave
There is that option, you know?

Reminder that your ZOG emperor has never been supported here by anyone other than proven paid shills.

Amerimutts are in a permanent trance. They are the same retards as the third world monkeys in South America floating on the daydreams of socialism.
In muttmerica, they daydream about being free and they will do anything to continue that.

reminder that white employment is down
trump capitulates to niggers for an extra 1% of 16% of the population instead of standing up for his own race which makes up 60% of the population.

Trump is a fucking retard.

Hi, paid shill.