Female Genital Mutilation Now Legal

US District Judge (((Bernard Friedman))) declared a US law banning female genital mutilation unconstitutional.

Friedman dismissed charges Tuesday against Dr. Jumana Nagarwala and Dr. Fakhruddin Attar involved in the genital mutilation of nine girls at a Detroit clinic. The same charges were dismissed against Attar's wife, Farida, and Tahera Shafiq and four women who tricked their daughters into going to the clinic.

The defendants are all apart of the Muslim sect, the India-based Dawoodi Bohr

archive.is/oCGva

Attached: Genital_mutilation_charges_dismissed_in_Detroit-area_case_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-11-21_07.44.52.png (800x554 1.15 MB, 35.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Baker_Brown
unz.com/sfrancis/anarcho-tyranny-where-multiculturalism-leads/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847/
o4anews.com/zulu-nation-joins-white-farmers-in-stand-against-south-african-communist-farm-seizures/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=male circumcision
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be genital mutilationist, OP. Your phobia is offensive to our fine new third world doctors.

I'm torn, on the one hand it was only being done among subhumans, but on the other a kike is getting his way.

My country is such a fucking joke now. Truly sickening. If you're brown and stupid you can do whatever you want. Only Whites are expected to follow the law. Judges control the country now. The Presidency and Congress are impotent and useless if anything either of them do can just get overturned by some small-fry kike/libshit judge, of which there are thousands.

Attached: reality.png (148x265, 59.08K)

So kill as many of the "people" involved as you can get to. Start with the kike judge, go get the doctors, don't stop until the cops shoot you down in front of the last parents' house. Why did we ever stop lynching disruptive elements? The ADL. It was founded specifically to protect Jewish lynching candidates.

Attached: Leo_Frank_ADL.jpg (504x379, 75.91K)

Just protecting those foreskins.

Obama appointed judges. The Left has been legislating from the bench for decades. They are a cult of insane ideologues convinced of their moral purity and determined to get their way by any means necessary. If you resist them or disagree, you are evil, plain and simple.

Why let the evil public vote on a law or have any say in it? They are unwashed masses. They have not bathed in Leftist doctrine at a college university and gotten a degree, they should have no right to vote anyway.

Better to just position a cult member as a Federal Judge. Then he or she can overrule the public and force the cult ideology on everyone.

Attached: rachel_maddow_a_p.jpg (349x524, 29.43K)

Probably because we discovered that if a dark entity infiltrated our communities they could persuade a mob to murder innocent people, starting with those that suspected this entity.

Fuck off kikey.

Attached: Breathe Deep.jpg (599x398, 37.96K)

This is few of the horrifying practice.

Attached: 2n3ver.jpg (330x476, 59.12K)

Meh, this only affects shitskins

If we keep sliding down this slippery slope I can guarantee you that in 50 years kikes will start peddling (((medical journals))) that support FGM saying it prevents STDs, UTIs, and is "cleaner", with FGM being standard practice in all U.S hospitals. You'll have to watch your baby like a hawk to make sure that the kikes don't nip your kids genitals and turn them into face cream.
I wonder if clits are more potent than foreskins? I'm sure these jews want to find out.

Attached: 1536526402839.gif (639x462, 6.06M)

Pussy hat wearing feminists will be silent on this.

First the hat wear and now this. What's next? Child grooming gangs?

If the feds could ban parents from mutilating their kids' junk, then the feds could potentially also clamp down on so-called "trans kids." Obviously this slippery slope must be avoided …

Read

Remember that male genital mutilation was only practiced among shitskins at first and our white ancestors looked upon it with horror and disgust, and now look at us.
Do you think the kikes won't try to push the most inhumane shit on white children? They already want to turn their cocks inside out and pump them full of artificial hormones.
Mutilating and humiliating little white girls is probably the most base pleasure of the disgusting jewish cretin.

Of course they will. They're forbidden from speaking against brown people under any and all circumstance - unless those brown people criticize the Chosen, of course.

My question is, why was the lawsuit designed as commercial regulation? This was meant to fail. It's kike theater.

Gotta love how applicable the criticisms of this by women are to circumcision yet they probably think that's great because "you are not important."

And there are people saying leaving the US is bad idea. I hope everyone here is currently in the middle of their exit strategy

Try 3 years. This is the endgame, user

Attached: spicnig140112.png (657x705, 373.49K)

Subhumans usually travel to travel the home country to get FGM but now this could lead to many mud doctors giving FGM to white without the parents even know knowing about until it's too late and kike judges will turn a blind eye.

And who's going to commit suicide-by-cop to do all this? You?

Who gives a shit what these savages do? At the very least they are feral enough to still keep their cunts on a tight leash. And if this shit spreads to the entire country, how is it bad? No more grotesque THOTs and coalburners running around in heat.

Its going to be the norm for all women just like male genital mutilation in the US. I'm calling it less than a decade

MAGA MOTHERFUCKER

Even the most kiked, cucked, and fucked countries in yurop have banned it but

USA STANDS TALL! WOOHOO!

>(((1)))

To think there was once a time when I didn't hate the Jews.

In time, we will all be called upon to sacrifice. Some of us seem not to realize what time it is now.

There's is a way out of this nightmare

Attached: black_sun.png (983x655, 737.33K)

Attached: A20D8331-418F-410D-9C97-E119892C3A1D.jpeg (382x417, 58.83K)

You're probably right. I see idiots on Brietbart arguing in the comment section that it was necessary to pass this law so (((we))) could keep performing circumcision, and to disagree is just antisemetic.
Just tell the Americans
Liberals and cuckservatives alike would be lining up at Dr.Goldberg's to have their daughter's clits removed.

Dont worry if we are lucky based MAGA kike Trump will post some tweet about it and send positive 4D vibes.

Michigan is so fucked they're also passing a "Bullet Bill" california faggot style background checks for ammo that also raises the cost.
These fucking terrorists need to be driven out.

apart from the physical and mental scarring of a tortured infant, I wonder if they get any other benefit out of it like cosmetics, feast day delicacy or research, like the foreskins.

women live through their daughters, so they cut off the roast beef because they don't like how it looks.

Attached: Jenner_Box.jpeg (382x417, 83.06K)

I'm sure the jews would do things to infant genital bits that no goyim could even imagine.

You mean female circumcision?

Where have you been all these years?

Attached: Circumcision_Coverup_1.JPG (908x1100, 217.08K)

Though this is how we get male genital mutilation banned. Add on to the outcry over this. Though female genital mutilation does shit to their brains.
sage for double

Friendly reminder that if you successfully ban infant circumcision from your country all the Jews and Muslims will have to leave because they cannot operate their religion without it. See Iceland. The moment they did it the kikes sent the first Rabbi to infiltrate the country since forever and then try to subvert the country back into the fold. Also started advocating more refugees the moment the wrapping was off the sofa once the movers put it in their house.

Why do you think I know that this is exactly what they are going to do? They're just going to replicate their male genital mutilation propaganda for females.

This is a prime opportunity to talk about circumcision. People who are against FGM usually claim to be against it because it mutilates sexually functioning tissue. That applies to male circumcision as well. Some try to claim that FGM removes the entire sexual experience, where as male circumcision only removes a portion of the experience, so make circumcision is somehow "OK". I like to ask such people if they would be "OK" with an unnecessary form of female mutilation that only removed a portion of her sexual function. The answer is always no, and so they must admit that male circumcision is WRONG.

Truth. These judges have overstepped their bounds and need to be ignored.

Er why do you think jew and mus men are so frequently fucking psychotic?

So does male. All genital cutters should die.

Now you're using your noggin.
There will be a feminist outcry against this, driving it into the public view.
We use it to push for laws that ban mutilation of children, in general.

No circumcision, no flak in the face, no sex-change nonsense, nothing of that nature at all until the child is an adult and can make the decision themselves.

We can eliminate a lot of degeneracy with this, if we strike while the feminists are screaming.

Attached: Wolf3.jpg (600x631, 69.58K)

In your dreams, sadly. "feminists" care only for brown people.

Bernard Freidman
Theodore Levin U.S. Courthouse
231 W. Lafayette Blvd., Room 120
Detroit, MI 48226

Courtroom: Room 110
Chambers Telephone: (313) 234-5170
Chambers Fax: (313) 234-5356
Case Manager: Johnetta Curry (313) 234-5172
Judicial Assistant: Patricia Foster Hommel (313) 234-5171

Oh, they'll go ballistic, they've bitched loudly about this before, it's one of their pet peeves.
What they don't care about is male genital mutilation, but we can still manipulate this.

It's "brown people culture", made into law by a jew. Any honest feminist who says anything will be torn down or ignored by the jewish media.

>I can guarantee you that in 50 years kikes will start peddling (((medical journals))) that support FGM saying it prevents STDs, UTIs, and is "cleaner"
FGM was pushed together at the same time with MGM. For teh same reasons you described. But feminism was on rise and kikes were forced to back away. But no one said a word for a man.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Baker_Brown

But now BASED Islam shows women there proper place. Islam > feminism.

Laws of God > Laws of people. Feminists would be punished for blasphemy, they can't compete with objective morality.

The reason is simple. Kikes perform the barbaric act of no anesthesia circumcision. The "mohel" - that is what he is called - uses his sharpened fingernails to rip the foreskin off of the baby boy's penis. It is a ritual of sexual abuse performed as the crowning element of identity of the kike. And there's more. The mohel then sucks off the baby, sucking up the blood, yes, that is how sick it is, and that is how the mohel transfers hepatitis to the baby.

The time has come for greater gods. Say hello to Kek.

Oh I completely forgot the kikes were trying to burn off the clits of little white girls with acid before they got told off.

My foreskin was stolen from me :(

No there wont. Feminists don't care about women and girls, they only care about power. When Bill Clinton was raping Interns inside the Oval Office only that crazy mad dyke Dworkin gave a shit. All the other feminists stayed mum, because Bubba was always going to keep abortion legal. Stop having trust in your opponent having principles and caring for anything higher than the power they can exert on the world.

Attached: 2eb3b47bf6caf2889582f68514fd487d240a31581b4ad55c1e2d12e1b0def025.jpg (963x941, 85.42K)

It's ok m8, me too. We're at a time where we can regrow foreskin (thankfully) and on top of that, depending how old you are, we may see the day where we get to gut and slaughter these sick fucks. Stay positive user, science is on our side.

< mocking child abuse

That was a shithole mocking us.

No, you disingenuous Islamokike, genital mutilation.

Attached: islam_3.jpg (597x385, 46.54K)

This

Attached: This.png (189x267, 8.05K)

It shows that even though Jews claim to be christian's friends, if a Jew needs to he will allow Muslim men to cut off their daughter's reproductive organs if it fits their Jewish Agenda, in this case enabling religious circumscription.

They did it before with religious headware, the Jews wanted to wear their funny looking jew hats in congress so much that they would use Muslims to by proxy to over turn a rule that's over a century old.

Look at how easy it was to over turn that rule for the Muslim woman, she had zero opposition from the republicans.It was if they got a marching order from somebody.

He's right. Female circumcision is no less vile than male circumcision.

If you support circumcision you are no better than a child rapist - worse than most, actually

Good, this is equal rights in action, now women have to experience the same shit they forced upon their sons.

This, our political enemies constantly engage in doublespeak and double speak, we can't expect them to be principled and stand by the bullshit they spout at all.

Attached: British Citizens.gif (330x246, 60.33K)

Meant to type doublethink somewhere in there, whoops.

And all the more just, that this becomes legal to perform on any uncircumcised woman, and that inspections be made in every place, upon demand, "have you been circumcised, miss?" the examination immediately proceeding, and, if necessary, the procedure being effected, by the religiously insane, because that's the (((American Way))).

Maximum this.

Our opponents have no principles except to oppose us. They never hold their own to their supposed standards.

The term for this is "anarcho-tyrrany." Tyranny because it puts whites at such a disadvantage we're essentially slaves to the nonwhites who don't have to play by the rules. Like being a dhimi. But to everybody.
unz.com/sfrancis/anarcho-tyranny-where-multiculturalism-leads/

Rule by judges is called "kritarchy." It's the traditional form of government for the Jewish people. They noticed the flaw in our constitution -it doesn't have explicit limits on judicial power- and saw that as their in. All they had to do was infiltrate our judiciary and presto, the USA becomes a Hebrew empire.

It's such a perfect backdoor for Jews it's almost like it was left there for them.

Attached: Seal_of_the_United_States_Supreme_Court.png (341x179, 20.56K)

Oh please, within 50 years (at this rate) "child marriage" will be legal, selling your kids into marriages will be legal, FGM will be required, and..

Who am I kidding, this shithole of a nation will collapse under its own welfare budget long before then

For the newfags who are clueless on circumcision

Circumcision practically neuters pleasure receptors in the glans of the penis

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1355x662, 54.91K)

Take this to the Women's March and expect how they will, especially Linda Sarsour, will react towards this.
Of course they might ignore this, but this shit should echo across the US and NEVER TO BE SILENCED AND ACCEPTED THIS DEGENERACY

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO YOUR PRIVACY ANYMORE JUDGE FRIEDMAN. PUT THIS IN YOUR GENITLE PIPE AND MUTILATE IT, YOU FEDERAL KIKE

BERNARD ALVIN FRIEDMAN
DOB: 9-23-1943
1837 Humphrey Ave
Birmingham MI, 48009

[email protected]

248 661 4906
248 661 4900
248 254 1434

WEW

Forced circumstances for feminists when?
#GoWokeGetClipped

Why didn't Trump replace those judges immediately? I guess he didn't figure it out.

Dox doesn't work in stopping these people. You have to try something different.

No genital should be mutilated without the consent of others, you're retarded.

Good one.

No taxation without representation – our only choice is to carve out a country for ourselves. It was done once, and it will be done again. This country no longer represents the whole, but the imported foreign majority.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.

Attached: German_KEK.webm (1280x720, 738.56K)

So?

And go where?
Nowhere to go.

This user speaks truth.

God speed my friend.

*about to explode in western europe

Of course because the next step would be banning circumcision. Muzzies are the perfect buffer for their satanic religion.

What is it with these fucking people and cutting of pieces of babies' junk? It enrages me that more people do not find this disgusting and barbaric.

Attached: spurdo.jpg (474x352, 23.12K)

Laws are only laws if they don't hurt brown people.

t. courts

Zulus actually hate the communists, it's awesome. o4anews.com/zulu-nation-joins-white-farmers-in-stand-against-south-african-communist-farm-seizures/

Attached: ZuluRemoval.jpg (1920x1080, 694.57K)

I'm okay with this.

Until you cum, and then your glans is hypersensitive beyond description.

Not saying that circumcision is good, it's not. Just saying that the procedure doesn't inure you to sexual pleasure.

What it DOES do is burn in emotional trauma at a fundamental level that will affect you your entire life. Guarantee you over 80% of NEET incels are circumcised.

Attached: fun fact - most gentile circumcision is performed at request of the mother or physician.jpg (732x488, 90.34K)

So that's why jewish men are assholes?

There is potential here.
How can we link various societal ills to circumcision?
How many school shooters were circumcised?
Is there a difference in the rate of domestic abusers between the cut and uncut?
The possibilities are practically endless.
And it wouldn't even be necessary to provide scientific evidence in support: we simply make the claim and let the power of suggestion take over.

Some, but not all.

I would love to see a cross correlation of Myers-Briggs stats, psychopathoogy stats, circumcision stats, and race. It's hard to say how much of their bad behavior is conditioned and how much is racial without non-Semitic races as a control group. Just from experience with Jews I'm confident race plays the overwhelming part. There's something about the narcissistic, shifty Jew that you don't see in Gentiles. At least I've never seen it.

Anywhere in Asia

It is very difficult to get that data. For the obvious Jewish reason, and also because of medical ethics. The only way to do a study like the one you propose is be a research physician, be funded, and connected enough to get the prerequisite access to large numbers of patient records. Because of the atrocious state of medical data the world over, these kinds of studies take years and years, even full time and with full access.

You can go combing through this for tangential studies, but after browsing the first three pages I don't imagine either of us will find much of use.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=male circumcision

Attached: pic unrelated.jpg (1024x518, 140K)