Walk General for Nov 22 (Updated)

Let's Take A Walk

What This Is
The noose of censorship is tightening around the internet, and decentralized alternatives are not yet ready to take the slack. We will never secure the existence of our people and a future for white children as long as we stay separate and disconnected. The time has come to make our memes into dreams and organize locally. The main threats are lefty volunteer orgs/Antifa and glowniggers attempting to infiltrate. To counter both requires only two words: Plausible Deniability.

How To Do It
In honour of board culture, Walks will be held on Dubs Days (the 11th and 22nd of each month) at Trips Time which is 3:33pm. The 11th and 22nd fall on different days each month, which allows Anons with odd work schedules to still participate, and the Trips Time is ideal for morning shift workers, students and 9-5ers.

Step 1: Get a
Step 2: Find local park/museum listed in thread below.
Step 3: Take a Walk in your city/town's park wearing your White T-shirt and cap at 4:44pm on a dubs day.
Step 4: If you spy somebody else wearing a white shirt and baseball cap, wave hello at them.
Step 5: Wander by and strike up a normal conversation with the similarly dressed person. Attempt to very subtly drop well known board memes into conversation. Example:
If the person reciprocates with another meme, ie
then you reply with another meme. Keep escalating the memes until you get to "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong."
If they give you a weird look then you've found a normalfag, at which point you finish your conversation politely and continue your walk. You should expect 9 out of every 10 interactions to go like this.
Step 6: Once you've found an user, get their contact info (protonmail is fairly secure if you're paranoid about phone numbers) and start talking. Congrats, you've found an ally. Keep repeating this process every Dubs Day at the Trips Time until every user in your city knows one another. Start building networks, start planning at your local beer hall. Begin the work to save our race.
Step 7: Return to these threads and post your experiences, even if you don't meet any Anons the first few times. Knowing that you're out there will encourage other Anons to get out there. The more Anons participate, the more Anons will follow the early adopters. The parks will start as secret networking locations, and in time they may become alternative public squares for the whites that have been censored and persecuted out of every other public space online and in their communities. Only time will tell.

What This is NOT
THIS IS NOT A RALLY
THIS IS NOT A MARCH
THIS IS NOT A "SILENT DEMONSTRATION"
THIS IS NOT THE NEXT HWNDU
This is not the time to go goosestepping and throwing Bellamy Salutes. The goal is secret incognito networking to find fellow Anons. You are the equivalent of a secret agent behind enemy lines. But instead of "Climb Mount Nitaka" your codeword is a simple apparel and an in-depth knowledge of memes that are instantly recognizable to other Anons but incomprehensible to normalfags. Do you want to march around like a LARPing sperg or do you want to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children?

Avoid people who look sketchy or like stereotypical skinheads. If a sperg bounces up to you yelling "Heil Kekistan based MAGApede!" act very confused and continue on your way. They're either bad actors sent to discredit us or they're the sort of degenerates who can contribute nothing and will drag us all down. Be ever suspicious and listen more than you talk, open up slowly and try to understand the ideological foundation of each new contact you meet.

Attached: WALK.jpg (592x394, 100.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/meadhall/res/6734.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Continued Part 2

"This Is A Honeypot! Shill! Fed! Fed! YOU'RE TRYING TO DEANONYMIZE US!"
But user, you're only Taking A Walk wearing generic clothes. There's nothing illegal about Taking A Walk. Your two main threats are the Antifa/lefty organizations furiously scanning this thread and CIAniggers. If you're approached by a rainbow haired dyke who proclaims that you're part of an evil Nazi conspiracy, act baffled and clueless. Deny everything, make counter-claims against them, then leave. Don't stay and argue. You're only there to walk around and strike up conversations, so you've done nothing wrong and it's impossible to prove that you have unauthorized thoughts if you deny everything. Lefties that try to infiltrate are easy to spot so long as you keep subtly dropping memes into conversation and feeling the other person out for their understanding of board culture. Remember lefties spend most of their time on Twatter and Faceberg, their humor is flashy and "lEl sO RaNdUmB HuE hUE!" whereas chan humor is more absurd, subtle, dark and offensive. If the rainbow hair doesn't give them away, their speech will eventually. Remember to ease into talk of practical organization very slowly and be very suspicious of somebody who jumps straight to "Gas the Jooz raze whore naow!" at every opportunity.

Fed Protocol
The biggest threat to Taking a Walk are glownigger infiltrators. Unlike looney lefties who tend to stand out eventually, glow-in-the-darks can look 100% legitimate and will be well studied on board culture. However their fatal flaw is their budget. They're paid to get results, which means they'll try to push for violent action that they can prosecute. Maybe not on the first meeting, but by the third they'll need to show results to their bosses. If a new contact tries to interest you in
You say loudly (for all hidden microphones to hear) that you DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, and REFUSE TO ENGAGE IN ANY ACTS OF VIOLENCE. Then walk away, break contact and inform all your other contacts. Never speak to this person again. DOTR will come, but first you need to build up trusted networks. This goes for any new contacts and friends you may acquire. If somebody begins ranting angrily about all the gruesome things they'd love to do to shitskins and it goes beyond "theoretically" then loudly repeat the above and remind everybody that threats of violence can carry prosecutable sentences and is NOT what your "group of friends" stands for.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
We're starting this as a limited test run on just Zig Forums until the end of March 2019. We desperately need a list of meeting places for each city. Public parks, dog parks in particular are best. For the winter months Museums are best for their size and ability to repel groids with the threat of learning. Look for something in the middle of the city, far away from college campuses (so as to avoid white college yuppies) with plenty of benches and perhaps several shops to get coffee and maybe a beer. If at all possible, try to find a park or museum that is sufficiently large and has a small bit of traffic, but not very much. Aim for in between white areas and non-white areas so that just seeing a white male adds +15% likelihood that you've found another user, although stay well away from ghettos. Try to find a park, museum, street or city block area with minor traffic, but not heavy traffic. Not quite downtown, but not a rural culdesac playground.

Post your suggestion of a park and library/museum (for winter months) for your city in the thread below, and if other local Anons agree it will be added to the master thread in /meadhall/ and show up in the next Walk General. If you don't see your town then it is your duty to select a safe meeting place.
Remember only a fraction of Zig Forums posts, there are many lurkers waiting for you to take the first step.

8ch.net/meadhall/res/6734.html

Hitler had his brownshirts
Mosley had his blackshirts
Get ready for Zig Forums's white shirts!

Current Locations V6

Canada

British Columbia
Vancouver
Burnaby Central Park. Stick close to the paths around Upper Pond.
Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Toronto
Toronto Reference Library.
Kingston
City Park (north side of King Street East). For inclement weather, Kingston Frontenac Public Library, Central Branch (130 Johnson Street, just down the street)
Quebec
Maritimes

USA

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Jefferson Region
Caldwell Park in Redding. It's spacious with one main walking trail from East to West.
San Diego
Balboa Park by the fountain.
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Fort Lauderdale
Birch State Park/Park Ocean/Fort Lauderdale Beach. I recommend this location for several reasons, first it is dog friendly, second you have Birch state park which has nice areas for walking/picnicking, there is a restaurant/bar (100% dog friendly) which is at the exit of the park across the street from the ocean and the beach is dog friendly from 3pm-sundown Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It is a really relaxed spot which, despite its location, is relatively tourist free. Drinks are expensive but this isn't about getting shitfaced, it's about walking and networking. I recommend parking in birch state park to avoid the mess of oceanside parking. Also it's like 6 bucks for the whole day rather than paying the parking fee associated with parking on the street.
Georgia
Atlanta
Piedmont Park. Safe, open, big, beer nearby.
Hawaii
Lel, yeah right.
Idaho
Illinois
Chicago
Lincoln Park.
Indiana
Bloomington
Bloomington town square near the gates of city hall.
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Lexington
Woodland Park.
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Gaithersburg
The Rio/Washingtonian Center has a nice one mile looping lake and several bars and shops around it.
Massachusetts
Michigan
Detroit
Belle Isle. It's huge, far bigger than it looks on maps, easy to lose people. Multiple buildings. Popular location aids plausible deniability.
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Columbus
Goodale Park. Columbus Museum of Art for unbearable winter weather.
Oklahoma
Oregon
Portland
Laurelhurst park. There's a library across the street for inclement weather.
Eugene
Alton Baker Park. Stick close to the riverside path. It's a very popular place near the river, lots of joggers out for cozy walks.
Pennsylvania
Allentown, PA/Lehigh County (and all surrounding counties and suburbs which are effectively in the middle of nowhere)
Trexler Memorial Park. Relatively high density of whites (and jews) in this area. Some traffic, close to several shopping centers with coffee shops and pubs.
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Nashville and Clarksville
Ashland City Greenway, Cumberland Bicentennial Trail.
Texas
Dallas
Arbor Hills Nature Preserve. The preserve is pretty big and has lots of remote trails, so let's try to stay near the park/pavilions and trails close to the parking lot. Plenty of traffic to blend in to.
Georgetown
Blue Hole Park.
Utah
Ogden
Ogden Union Station/Historic 25th street.
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Madison
Capitol Square History Museum
Milwaukee
Estabrook Park Beer Garden
Northern Region
Lac Lawrann state Conservancy/Pike Lake Forest Beach
Wyoming
Cheyenne
Lyon's Park around the lake.

Europe

UK
Manchester
Mamucium. It's about a five minute's walk from Deansgate station, just on the outskirts of the city centre.

Trips Time Has Been Changed to 3:33PM Due To Less Daylight

Also, the thread was up yesterday but died from a chronic deficiency in bumps.

Remember, It's 3:33 Now

Fuck off kike.

Attached: fellow_aryans.png (358x415, 32.9K)

Have a classical Russian composition while you wait for tomorrow.

Large parks are beautiful to walk through alone in the winter. Whenever there's snow on the ground, anons who travel a lot might want to visit the largest park around if they find themselves in an airport hub city, such as Central Park if you're visiting New York or High Park for those of you in Toronto Canada. This way the network grows and cells meet members of other cells, forming new decentralized cells. You know how it goes. Food for thought in coming months as these pick up steam.

Happy trails anons!

Attached: edad62d1e2636f628e9afcf79337de461f5c3c6d408c1acde3d8864cb2dcf3fc.png (738x960 980.54 KB, 65.61K)

but guys
tomorrow is Thanksgiving

Not up here in leafland.
Although yes, it's to be expected there will be less activity this time around (at least in the USA).

Uhhh user?

Attached: 19e50939c5d869af9d3fdfff72d2d20096adcac0a094997bbb35d10833fbe6e2.jpg (1000x1000, 199.31K)

You are the best leaf, you get raked last
No homo

I found a huge archive of pdfs while searching for pdf copies of Harold Covington's lesser known non-white nationalist novels, and now I'm down the rabbit hole of downloading and reading many books on increasingly tangential lines. Which is perfect because it sticks me here at my computer where I can make sure the thread doesn't die before tomorrow.

Why don’t you share for us fellow NWF fags

Any Australian locations? If I'm eurasian should I even bother?

Nothing like seeing this awesome thread pop up again

This is a good idea seeing as how a lot of people are travelling for the holidays. Take advantage of it to increase your network.

One thing I haven't noticed about the NWFs plans is about how important the Columbia River is. I mean if you need a port to maintain trade wouldn't any large or mid-size city be of strategic importance? Seems like a glaring mistake not to mention how the area around it leading to the ocean is red… Except fucking Vancouver. Might be a good idea to try to promote a few new members to look into places along the river and figure out where the major ports are. Longview seems like it would make a great beachhead.

Attached: EVERYONE.jpg (600x480, 21.65K)

Just tried twice, post gets all the way to 100% and then just freezes there. Computer probably needs a reboot, video has been freaking out as well. I have several tabs of pdfs and internet searches out though.
Damn technology.

Make one. I've typed a motivational message out twice now, fuck it. Runaway snowballs and being the first, yada yada. Add a location in the meadhall.

I wouldn't recommend going to Ft. Lauderdale Beach itself. It's way too crowded over there to find anyone. Just sticking to Birch State Park would be better.

The location could definitely do with more specificity, can you add anything?

I would include a specific walking path or area because the park is pretty large. I haven't been to the park myself, but judging from street view, I'd say the safest bet would be to hang around at the garden center and the visitor's center/concessions area. The user in >>>/meadhall/6752 did a good job drawing out what I had in mind.

Forgot pic

Attached: walk.jpg (2065x1839, 2.04M)

And we have our first traffic light poster! The green light seems to be broken though.

Attached: Redtext_Makes_People_Listen_Harder.png (410x512, 325.94K)

YES GOYIM, GO FOR A WALK, KEEP YOUR HOME UNLOCKED SO GLOWNIGGERS CAN FIX YOUR COMPUTER

COME ON A HIKE WITH MR. KIKE!

SAGE ALL HONEYPOT THREADS

YES GOYIM, GO FOR A WALK, KEEP YOUR HOME UNLOCKED SO GLOWNIGGERS CAN FIX YOUR COMPUTER

Attached: gOLwLNyZz9-16.png (300x250, 39.19K)

Great point. Longview could be a good possibility initially since it’s further from Vancouver and Portland, but I’m not too familiar with it myself. Thing is, if Vancouver and fagland are under fag control the river is only so useful. If they, somehow, weren’t under fag control that would open up access to a lot of areas

kek'd audibly

Attached: abb1101dc50599d11ee6bb66cddc87060bda2d615b142e53882e77c5e87c1d0d.jpg (888x876, 203.54K)

Why are you calling your fellow CIA/Special Ops contractors "glowniggers"?

DO NOT JOIN GROUPS FROM THE INTERNET IN REAL LIFE.
DO NOT MEET PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET IN REAL LIFE.
DO NOT BE A FUCKING RETARD.

To put it bluntly you could insure most of the problems that might come from portland take longer… All it would take is to simply "pull" the Lewis and Clark bridge. From my internet recon that other then Vancouver it's pretty red all along the entire river. Property prices are cheap, low number of nogs and if you got either trade skills or some cash the land is pretty cheap in the area for now… If a group might be interested in forming in the area the area would be a good point to look into for strategic as well as a staging point in clearing Vancouver… The recon seems to indicate that the poz is mostly in the city itself while the outside of it is red. I can get BotG if need be or I might be here already. ;^)

If an user wants to add it to the places to meetup the best bet will be either the civic circle (A bit close to the college) or the lake (farther from shops and other things but a great excuse to walk.). Which one would be the better idea?

Attached: FucksCapacitor.jpg (480x491, 28.5K)

Put down Queen Elizabeth park in Vancouver British Columbia.

Meet location is at the water fountain.

We already have a location, it's on the list. Burnaby Central Park around Upper Pond.

This thread better not die by tomorrow.

No one is walking with you (((CIA)))

TAKE A HIKE!

Attached: 1542864235757.jpg (1060x1000, 891.89K)

Pennsylvania
ERIE
Maritime Museum on the Bayfront. Boats n shiet, next to/adjoining the library.

Frontier Park. More boats n Shiet. Tons of open space. Local busses all go to these two areas. Most of the population in the surrounding area should be able to get to these areas easily.

Wearing nike shoes or yeezy's is a confirmed way to get yourself spotted as a kikenig sympathizer around here.

Recommend you wear boots or something casual.

Word it however you want, but these two places would work great for this area.

Tell me something: Since you're all so wise and smart, what would you do instead? I mean, if you actually were planning on doing anything other than shitposting on some message board literally no one else in the world knows about from the comfort of your own basement.

HARD MODE: Don't give me spiel about making more people aware of the JQ by shitposting harder and posting flyers, if all of you even have the balls to do that.

bump

You probably won’t get a lot of turnout since it’s smaller location, if you can why don’t you come walk in Portland? I’ve been following the threads and it seems like our turnout for the 11th is going to be pretty good

I don't care.

Attached: Lucifer jugding you.jpg (576x533 20.35 KB, 52.01K)

Attached: cianigs2.png (479x715, 462.73K)

The day is upon us!

So which one do you suggest? Put it in the Meadhall thread if you'd like your suggestion to be more permanent.

Just a few more hours now.

Remember the time has been changed to 3:33

Just half an hour for us west coasters and then I'm heading out.
Hope 'Murican Anons are enjoying their Thanksgiving.

Alrighty I'm off with a book and a song hummed under my breath. Good luck faggots.

Bird-watching along the kike parade route.

Attached: burgeportraitweb[1].JPG (378x248, 43.69K)

I'd suggest the maritime museum at this point. I figured two suggestions because we have pretty gnarly winters up here. I'll throw it in meadhall

Kike Mongering Autism Post. Literally The only thing Occurring on the Internet is Decayed Putrefaction of the Consensed Degress Gnorc Narrative Entirely spinning the Goon State into a Tantrumatic erosion of ethic Standing thrusting a vicious spiral of retaliatory apoplexy only Ultimating in their complete dismembered decimation of organized contract. The Radicalization of their Down Syndrome Only Heightens the severity of Vaccination enacted amid their prudencial abstractionism

Demented irregularity of Existence only dwells for the purpose of Realigning proper sentient discourse. The Reboot is Here

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (860x785, 116.6K)

Boy is the rain really coming down! Fortunately I love the rain, and the way the heavy mist hangs in the trees is pretty magical.

Pretty sure this is how freemasonry started.

GO TAKE A WALK OP, RIGHT INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC.

Really hope this is a bot, otherwise someone please take away the shift key from this boomer.

Nice eyes

Are you the one that was in Ft. Lauderdale? I saw someone in a white shirt dicking around in a tree over there…

GO TAKE A HIKE YOU DISGUSTING KIKE