Mexico

Why do you hate us? We are western Christians and mind our own business mostly. There's a lot of unfair and misdirected hate towards us. Save that energy for kikes and niggers instead.

Attached: 7546485845.png (2000x1143, 189.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJSspoP6o6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, kill yourself.

Legitimately just kill yourself.

D&C kikes go away

Because your genetics do not allow for an IQ of over 89.

Being one step above niggers in the racial hierarchy isn't anything to be proud about you stupid beaner.

Go back

I actually like your people just fine when they're not being jewed into hurting white people. Dia De Los Muertos is neato. This doesn't deserve a thread though. Also fuck both your feelings and mine. Boo hoo the kikes mindfucked us all. Get over it taco nigger. :^)

Blow your brains out, spic.

Quit sending your human garbage and drugs up the border and then enact proper eugenics.
Your interpretation of Christianity is actual heresy.
You also have to go back.

That's your first huge fault.

Yeah, if you STAY IN MEXICO. Also, every Mexican in Mexico that doesn't demand a repatriation of Chicanos is an enemy.

I hate non-whites, they are the bane to my race and have been since time-in-memorial.

Attached: of the lost war for survival in India.jpg (1600x1438, 408.11K)

This thread is anchored, but I have my 2 cents to add.
I'm sorry that you got your asses royally kicked in a war that you started 170 years ago, but that The Border Crossed Us bullshit doesn't fly. Virtually nobody lived in the southwest when the US took it over. All of the settlement, investment, building of infrastructure, and clearing out of hostile redskins was done by us.

Attached: mexicancartoon.jpg (255x254 17.11 KB, 16K)

Really user? Even if they 'got their shit together' they would be low life scumbags. Spics are 10-30% nigger they are hideous people. The worst parasitic plague on the USA that has ever occured. Basically they need to be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

'cause there's a ton of you fags in America, get the fuck out, go home back to your spic shithole

I do like beaner food and I think beaner women are sexy, but get the fuck outta my country anyway
worshiping a jew doesn't make you white

I just realized that the beaner flag is a bird strangling a snake, wtf lmao

they're not niggers, they're chugs. not much better

Attached: t6.gif (500x365, 1.6M)

even back in the 1500's, before a single white man stepped foot on the continent, the peace loving Apache hated the mongrel spics and had been at war with the beaners for centuries because the tacos were raiding the Apache camps and kidnapping Apache brides and stealing Apache live stock. 500 years later the spic is still pulling the same shit. this fact proves the people of Mexico are genetically and insinctually and evolutionarily subhuman. if you cant even correct yourself after 500 years, it's never going to happen so it is mercy for us to wipe you out for your own good.

This

Face it pendejo. You're savages pendejo. Stay in your lane with your 700 toyotas and focus on fixing your own shithole

I bet the Apache of peace are genetically related to the 50-80% paleolithic European migrants who crossed the Bering Strait. But not the mongrels.

Mainly because you’ve had at least as long as the U.S. to get your shit together. It’s literally like living next door to a trailer park. Get your act together and stop being subhuman. There are individuals who are great but for the most part the people from Mexico who come here suck.

Yeah anibal jr. Calls OP a tag. Best subbed anime
youtu.be/IJSspoP6o6A