Trump Driving Kikes Nuts

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

David Shlomo Toaff goes nuts at an Atlanta airport and screams about a white guy with blue eyes on a plain who is a Nazi just like Trump.

He was imitating a "Nazi" on the plain and ordering all Jews to identify themselves by raising their hands.

When he got off the plain, he resisted arrest. His demand for Jews to identify themselves prompted another man (probably a Jew) to yell that Shlomo was himself a Nazi.

Jews are prone to mental illness and obsess about victimization by the goyim, especially Christian Whites, whom they see as enemies and the ultimate evil. During outbursts like this, their inner mentality is fully revealed.

Nazis are everywhere
White people are Nazis
Trump is a Nazi
I am a good person because I help my Tribe

archive.is/Gs8gs

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-threatens-to-close-the-southern-border-due-to-caravan-threat
haaretz
archive.is/6ApbI
gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/5/14/on-jewish-projection
jnetics.org/jewish_genetic_disorders/
gaucherdisease.org/blog/5-common-ashkenazi-genetic-diseases/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7858177
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15516841
amazon.com/Jewish-Mafia-Carlos-Porter/dp/1365101711).
blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=YOK-Kyssv3M
media.8ch.net/file_store/a7c73505b05c9f09e8f1bbdfd7928e998521bd6fdd638c7760d4245e306c5c9c.pdf
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-24/
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

Attached: Shocking-moment-Jewish-man-is-called-a-Nazi-after-passengers-claim-he-went-on-'anti-Semitic-tirade'-Daily-Mail-Online---2018-11-22-06.20.06.png (2.75 MB, 783x4528)

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Shlomo in happier times

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

plain
Read a book nigger

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

"plain" not once, but every time you used the word. you're almost as dumb as the kike in the video

Attached: 80f74ca07d01f623eeb0d0830d5e9ce5ba4d0b98a9b967b0dc19d64c7c88d440.jpeg (92.14 KB, 550x543)

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

Shlomo called the white guy a Nazi but also was accused of being a Nazi himself?
I never considered calling a literal Jew 'a Nazi' before, might trigger a comfy meltdown if done correctly

Attached: whosJEWINGwho.png (294.55 KB, 696x326)

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

JEWS 👏 PLAY 👏 ALL 👏 SIDES 👏

Attached: acde7a3e6f4edff84b79c4d84d9866786bab2cf0.png (93.06 KB, 500x370)

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Good. Let the Jewish civil war continue as the goyim wake up

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

kike - what did i do wrong
nigger security - yous be a nazi
pottery

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Saved The_Esau_Gambit.png

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

this
JEWS 👏 PLAY 👏 ALL 👏 SIDES 👏

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Wow

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

Because we have blue eyes we are nazi's? On the other hand it is nice to see the pressure building among 'normal jews' for what their leadership has done to the planet (but we mustn't forget that these low level jews are only minor parasites to the real players). Still, the weight of their guilt must be horrendous for someone to crack like this. I though all the goyim lived to 'serve' the jews, ya jew? But I suppose he gets three square and a cot in jail (or the psyche ward), so someone is going to be 'serving' him still. I would LOVE to know what 'normies' on the plane thought about this when they saw this incident go down and realized he was talking about THEM being nazi's. Also what the man with blue eyes who was accused of 'being a nazi' because he was blue eyed thought about the whole thing. It is something to talk about over dinner anyway.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

wtf I'm a trumpcuck now

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

more 4 u

Attached: esaugambit.jpg (14.51 KB, 312x230)

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

I was waiting for a nice long

"ooooyyyyyy veeeeeeyyyyy" as he exited the door.

Chase Young
Chase Young

plain
Kys

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

No, Trump is not, in fact, driving the people who control him nuts.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

im jew

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Does your kind know it's dead already? Has your kind accepted that fact? Does your kind prefer feet first or head first into the ovens?
Also on another note you should deep throat a .45

James Foster
James Foster

The jews start civil wars among themselves in order to gain more ground on the goyim. In the Old Testament, specifically 2 Maccabees chapter 9, the jews play this game with Antiochus IV, in their own account its divine retribution but the scant Greek sources tell a different tale. That at a certain point in the civil war Antiochus IV, probably when he was the most stretched out, he found that all the ports stopped supplying his army which ultimately led to its break up and the jews gained some ground back from when Alexander the Great defeated them.

Attached: Antiokhos-IV.jpg (21.08 KB, 220x323)

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

So the same stunt they pulled against Germany in WWI.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

muh trump
muh christianity
muh "plain"
The mind of a Christfag Trumpnigger. You people are fucking awful.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

wtf im at the atlanta airport right now and this is the first thing I see. spooky

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

The real enemies of the Jews were the Romans. They obliterated them twice. The second time, the Bar Kochba Revolt, the Romans almost annihilated the people of Judea completely. Whatever Jews were left were not allowed to enter Jerusalem (except for one day a year to lament the loss of their temple and city at the wailing wall). Jerusalem of made into a Roman city and the temple mount was rebuilt as a temple to Jupiter/Zeus. The Emperor even had a deity of himself on the temple mount to really piss off the Jews.

The Jews used to boast that their Yeshivas (religious schools) were so strong, if the Romans ever attacked the students, (think of the wormy pale Orthodox Kikes studying all day in their Rabbi schools in Israel) the students would massacre the Romans with their writing sticks.

When the Romans were done with the largest of those schools, there were 300 of those little box things they wear on their heads in a basket. The Talmud records (exaggerating of course) that the blood was up to the nostrils of the Roman horses, as if they were wading through a river of blood.

The Rabbis were taken out and tortured to death. The famous Rabbi Akiva was skinned alive using a razor sharp comb like instrument. Another one had the skin pulled from his face.

It was common for the Romans to wrap kikes in the scroll of the Torah and burn them alive.

Good times fam.

I am thinking of starting a Roman Holiday series of posts. Whenever it is a day marking a Roman massacre of Jews, I will make a post describing the incident and Zig Forums can celebrate.

Attached: SPQR-roman-flag-370x242.jpg (23.46 KB, 370x242)

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

Kike detected

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Nazis are everywhere
Jews BTFO!!!

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Christians don’t support Trump, paid jewish shill. Reported.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

He lives in DuPont Circle in DC. Fag town. Also home of Comet Ping Pong and all the Pizzagate shit. (((Pure Coincidence)))

William Lee
William Lee

Butthurt Trumpcuck detected.

Trump panders to evangelical christians by sucking off Israel
b-b-but christians don't support Trump!
kek

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Oi Veh Goyim, dontcha know? The (((SPLC))) has labelled the Roman Flag a fascist symbol.

Attached: Online-mob-targets-students-for-flying-'Roman-standard'-flag-'May-be-a-Nazi'---The-College-Fix---2018-11-22-08.33.06.png (959.33 KB, 1249x3085)

Justin King
Justin King

23andMe is having a sale. Maybe you should see if that nose really is "Italian".

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

trump panders to people who aren’t Christians by doing things Christians don’t do
<OY VEY GOYIM CHRISTIANS ARE DOING THIS
Yes, reported.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Christians don’t support Trump
Desperate screeching >REPORTEDFORBEINGAJEWYOUJEWIMNOTAJEWYOURETHEJEWYOUJEW

Attached: #.jpg (139.45 KB, 600x444)

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

I can't help but smile at the idea of kikes everywhere having the exact same fears and paranoid thoughts every day. This one simply cracked early but how many more are equally terrified?
Not enough in any case but still hilarious.

Attached: 1443670467919.gif (186.48 KB, 678x422)

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

I got mine done, and I think you're a Trumpkike.

no true christian does x
Low IQ detected.

Attached: ances-comp-3.png (11.1 KB, 407x435)
Attached: ances-comp-2.png (5.6 KB, 985x157)

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

When they call you out remember to mention how Soros was a nazi who literally said nazi germany was the best time of his life.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

no argument, and admits it
ACTUALLY SENT HIS DNA TO JEWS TO BE SOLD TO THE GOVERNMENT AND MODIFIED FOR RETURN
Hilarious. Go back to sucking nigger dicks. But you’re not a true faggot, right? Because you SAY you’re not a faggot.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

He's a fucking loan shark lmao

Attached: 1273012730891273.jpg (27.49 KB, 399x385)

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

uploads his DNA to the jew data base
calls others low IQ
user, I…

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

jews imagine they see Hitler in almost EVERY Goy leader in the world
These two images are random finds on a Google image search for "Putin Hitler" - but kikes have accused everyone from the Duterte in the Philippines to Assad in Syria to that old man who leads Malaysia to Mel Gibson of being Hitler.

jews hallucinate Hitler everywhere

Attached: 9477262772535401622.jpg (46.27 KB, 588x845)
Attached: 940403030292048.jpg (75.35 KB, 845x476)

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

on a plain
plain

please…..stop.

William Young
William Young

Nazis are everywhere
is he wrong?

Attached: smug-german-soldier-57e4bf18940ae.jpeg (72.81 KB, 376x600)

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

It triggers them to see whites coalescing around a leader, even though they pushed the demographics to this point. They chose a dangerous strategy because it relies on our leaders being controlled. If our white leader is like Bush they will get mild support, if like Trump moderate support, if like Hitler full support. Any time our leaders throw off the shackles and they will be championed. Publicly knocking our current leader is counter productive. Instead acknowledge the things they do right like calling out fake news, promoting nationalism, warning of immigration dangers.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Greetings, fellow magapedes! Trump is now threatening to maybe possibly consider to claim he will the thing that he was required by law to do on his first day in office!
washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-threatens-to-close-the-southern-border-due-to-caravan-threat
Boy oh boy, I sure do want those esoteric immigrants to just come into the country and get legal residency thanks to Trump anyway!

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

Posting someone else's results.

Attached: index.jpg (8.24 KB, 224x224)

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

actual Video
<Lol didn't happen drumpfh is a kike
The absolute state of kike shills

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

every time you used the word
2 times faggot. sure OP is a retard buy you a manipulative piece of shit

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

What exactly are they going to do with an allele profile?

Proof?

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

its not funny , its sad. All we wanted to do was play video games

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

t. assblasted nonwhite

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

They sure went easy on him. I wonder how I'd be treated if I – oh, let's just say – called a FedEx driver a nigger and he punched me to death?

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Well if you took a swing at the FedEx driver first you probably deserved to get punched to death.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

AshkeNAZI
It's not a mistake.

Attached: Nazi-Creator.png (291.5 KB, 409x518)

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Read up, nigger. The white man called the shitskin a nigger, and the nigger proved him right by chimping the fuck out and punching him to death. A Portland judge just tossed the case out. Seems the white man had it coming.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

I like what I’m reading user, a Roman thread would be comfy.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

I am thinking of starting a Roman Holiday series of posts. Whenever it is a day marking a Roman massacre of Jews, I will make a post describing the incident and Zig Forums can celebrate.

Zig Forums Hanukkah? I like where this is going.

Attached: Jew-Satan.jpg (17.85 KB, 300x185)

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Attached: the-evil-they-are-doing-02.jpg (929.6 KB, 1152x648)

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

proof?
Proof they are yours?

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Things that definitely happened. This was well before the invention of the masturbation machine so roman centurions had to jack them off by hand. Always remember the 2.7 million goyim. Jewrusalem was the most populous city in all of the earth in the first century. The absolutely real crimes of the romans can never be forgiven.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

I did that at school once. It was just an offhand comment but that was the only time he ever tried to physically attack me.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

That's nice, reddit. Take it back there, reddit.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

I would agree but women like you have no opinion worth listening to.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Then i can get out of work for my Zig Forums reelated beliefs. Good tinking romananon

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

So, it sounds like Schlomo himself was the one giving the tirade against jews on the plane, but then he gets off and claims it was some blue eyed aryan, forgetting that there are eye witnesses other than himself, and ends up getting accused of Nazism by someone else? What is this, some kind of autistic half-baked false flag? Oy fuckin' vey.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

oo ooo aa aa nigga I hope you don't speak like this too.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

DuPont Circle

aka the Fruit Loop

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Too bad the romans had compassion for the vermin And did not outright kill them all and their stupid little wall.

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

He was imitating a "Nazi" on the plane and ordering all Jews to identify themselves by raising their hands.
Rabbi, I…

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

What exactly are they going to do
Hand your DNA profile to feds.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING KIKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Medical science admits jews are psychos.

Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are 600% more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews.

Psychopathy is high among Ashkenazi Jews. Ashkenazi culture also tends to breed sociopathic tendencies. The Ashkenazi have a high number of genetic diseases which they carry recessively, some of which are fatal like Tay Sachs. This is due to a population bottleneck and the founder effect (inbreeding). Rabbis have also made it worse by breeding those Jews best at pilpul which is why psychopathy is so high among them.

Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia - Haaretz

haaretz com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

archive.is/6ApbI

Other mental illnesses are also higher than normal among Ashkenazis including bi-polar disorder. Their persecution and victim complex along with the holohoax and entitled chosen double standards worsens these things.

Jewish fear better be grasped as a war against terror within. Jews are too often tormented and haunted by their own racism and supremacy which they attribute to others by means of projection.

On Jewish projection…

gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/5/14/on-jewish-projection

We should consider creating a database of anybody who is at least 51% or higher Ashkenazi, then sterilize them or worse. They are a degenerate race. Literally, on a genetic level. Jewish psychopathy is probably responsible for so many of our problems.

Introduction To Jewish Genetic Disorders

jnetics.org/jewish_genetic_disorders/

gaucherdisease.org/blog/5-common-ashkenazi-genetic-diseases/

Neurologic genetic diseases of Jewish people.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7858177

The Jewish people: their ethnic history, genetic disorders and specific cancer susceptibility.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15516841

Jews have a toxic mixture of criminal behaviour and documented mental illness, not seen in any other human group.

1. Criminality (author, using primary sources,m many of them Jewish, is now in jail for "racism". The books is scrubbed from the internet amazon.com/Jewish-Mafia-Carlos-Porter/dp/1365101711).

2. Sociopathy and mental insanity. Jews as a group are clinically insane, living as parasites and with so much hatred for their host that they can't help themselves from killing of their host. From times of Israel:

1. While Jews attack non-Jewish Americans for racism, Israel is the most racist country in the world.

2. The world would be more compassionate towards the Jews if it was generally realized that Jews are not responsible for their condition. Schizophrenia is the fact that creates in Jews a compulsive desire for persecution.

3. The Jew hopes that you retaliate in kind and when you do he can tell himself you are anti-Semitic.

4. The incidence of mental illness has increased in the United States in direct proportion to the increase in the Jewish population. In 1900 there were 1.06 million Jews in United States with 62,112 American confined to public mental hospitals. In 1970 the Jewish population increased to 5.87 million (an increase of 454.8%) with 339,027 Americans hospitalized for mental disease.

“There is no doubt in my mind,” Dr. Hutschnecker said, “that Jews have infected the American people with schizophrenia. Jews are carriers of the disease and it will reach epidemic proportions unless science develops a vaccine to counteract it.”

blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/

This should explain so much about why jews are hated and have been a continual danger to all mankind for centuries.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND GOYIM

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

He's still at it.

Attached: Mazel-tov-Samuel's-Bris.jpg (15.14 KB, 640x360)

Luke James
Luke James

whoa, his middle name is literally Shlomo

Attached: jewfitty.jpg (218.23 KB, 1075x768)

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

That also explains why jews are prolific fiction writers, especially sick and horrible stuff in movies. It's also interesting how the holohoax stories read like shitty movie scripts.

Anyways, poor Schlomo was no doubt tired from a long day of usury and just needs a cold shower.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

I'm thinking of making a Roman holiday calendar
Please do. That would be 6,000,000,000 times better than the average thread shitting up this board.

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

WTF just $1500 for all this shit?

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

& well before Hortler's peddle powered brain bashing machines.

Attached: 26bc00cb4444313ea91512c80d896ab08cae4144ecc426d20d0442c262e2c582.jpg (16.79 KB, 255x160)
Attached: 30981ca15ea15bd67742f751c8807b6c5ef1a876f7cf90869379a1e552b0cdd9.png (9.34 KB, 255x255)

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

That is the cheeriest,de-blackpilling thing I've read in a long time.Thanks for that,user.

Attached: c3ea5be89d35590d04f17108acb406d42fbb68385a08e6daffce7f276f1550c2.png (12.48 KB, 250x250)

Anthony King
Anthony King

Reply 2 above

David Butler
David Butler

Fuck me, this kike is just as retarded as every single pretend nationalist alt-right MAGApede spastic, they both think the orange kike is a secret 'nahtzee', when all Trump has done day in day out is suck on diseased jew dicks

Attached: 9f07919cdc2589fa6a02b74a1bf04c1f26576ccc89543b93d928c1dbd16ffd6f.png (24.92 KB, 257x257)

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Why arent fucking redpost # s posting?

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

Maybe don't throw shit and try to punch someone then.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

HIS MIDDLE NAME IS SHLOMO

Can't make this shit up.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

I agree

They could have saved the world so much trouble by exterminating them all. If only we had a time machine to tell the Emperor

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

How many buzz words can a single man fit into a sentence?

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

linking jewtube

Attached: David-Shlomo-Toaff-goes-nuts-inDTH40zHOU.webm (7.59 MB, 202x360)

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Another one had the skin pulled from his face.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-22-https-browse-startpage-com.jpg (318.22 KB, 1586x903)

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

I just read it. White nigger threw the first punch and got fucked up for it. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. Sage for off topic.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Pretty sure you were being asked to prove your claim.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

<Kvetching

Cry more fgt

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Tommy Sotomayor fan implies whites don't have unrestricted rights to summarily discipline niggers anywhere, anytime, and for any reason
Suggesting for a moment that there's such a thing as a nigger who doesn't have it coming

Get out.

Attached: Niggers-Did-This.jpg (1000.27 KB, 1645x2474)

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

What are you rambling about?

David Wood
David Wood

His demand for Jews to identify themselves prompted another man (probably a Jew) to yell that Shlomo was himself a Nazi.
top kek

Attached: 12724820788.gif (1.59 MB, 325x235)

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

This is why we discourage inbreeding. Sociopathology is but one disease/trait they pass on to their mutts.

Attached: zxZE094cd5588.jpg (373.53 KB, 788x1228)

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

the romans worked with the kikes until the jews ran off with half their silver and left them with IOUs

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Sociopathology
errr … um, correction: 'Sociopathy'

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Attached: athene-5e03pb3ccjo7p7bf4k1-layout.jpg (29.07 KB, 365x500)

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

We will take the glory of rome to build a neo roman empire with all of the strength and knowledge bestowed upon us.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Nazis are everywhere
So?

White people are Nazis
They should be.

Trump is a Nazi
We all hope so.

I am a good person because I help my Tribe
Actually, he was later transported to one of Donald Trump's secret concentration camps…

Attached: CatSmile.jpg (75.06 KB, 640x640)

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

maybe hes not wrong

Attached: 127458865731.jpg (51.61 KB, 400x400)

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Three times, learn to count you stupid nigger.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

1 weak ass post by this jew

Luis Green
Luis Green

'Nazi'; an inner community jew-on-jew slur between non-ashkeNAZI's and the ashkeNAZI

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

That's pretty funny I was boarding the flight and was the one who called him a Nazi because he said something about Trump being a Nazi.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

kek, no way

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

please do commemorate holidays of Roman massacres of kikes. i'd read the shit out of that. also, know of any good books or academic papers to learn more? i never knew the Romans had such a large history of shoahing kikes, so i have never researched it.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

Listen again at 0:35.
It's not as distinct nor prolonged as you'd like, but, it's there (helps if you download it and crank the volume over 100% using VLC).

Doing God's work, user.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

yep

Attached: nazis-everywhere.png (513.04 KB, 1080x1920)

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

also I made a shitty thread about this yesterday but it was pretty incoherent because I was drunk, looks like its been deleted.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

hahaha. nice to see a Zig Forumsack on scene to cause trouble. well done.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

A legend among men.
Tales of his deeds will be told for time immemorial.

I salute you, good sir.
May you drive your enemies before you and relish in the lamentation of their women.
Seems even Kek agrees:

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Also I had no idea why the guy was being confronted by the cops. Since I just walked up a minute or two before the vids. He was just going off about being Jewish, Trump Being a Nazi and some blonde guy being a nazi. So when he asked what he did wrong I told him he was a Nazi for the Luz.

Also here is the vid I took, its just him getting drug off.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOK-Kyssv3M

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

elderly racist man littered with health problems
could have been pushed to the ground
was instead counter assaulted legally, but unfortunately ended up dying from a single strike (not counting the fall)

Theres a legal word for this. It's called manslaughter. What he got away with. It's bullshit and you know it. If it was a white driver who had accidentally killed an elderly black man he'd be facing 15 years.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Could you make a general Roman thread? Seems like you'd do a good one
media.8ch.net/file_store/a7c73505b05c9f09e8f1bbdfd7928e998521bd6fdd638c7760d4245e306c5c9c.pdf

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

die in a holocaust you fucking retarded MAGApede spastic

Attached: b10674034af4db453aca7e07b0d24fbf5e87d376723e34d9fdeb58bf1ba63db4.jpg (157.32 KB, 962x689)

William Lopez
William Lopez

lmao. That was the first thing I thought of too. Surely we can do better lol.

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

<Zig Forums is not fracturing
<Zig Forums kek'd over kikes and border being closed
i'll call them magapede and post shitty 2016 election stuff from twittit to convince them
You can never discuss the thread topic or the information at hand in a calm manner, you are always hysterically using buzzwords like some shitty marketer cancer. You D&C drumpf_x faggots and your maga faggot buddies are both board cancer and can fuck off. Tell your discord buddies that tonight they aren't going to get anywhere with shilling.

Kikes kvetching and sperging out like this is a Zig Forums Friday night entertainment gift
<OP still an illiterate faggot though

Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-2.jpg (6.1 KB, 104x95)
Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-3.jpg (7.27 KB, 105x123)
Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-4.jpg (19.64 KB, 352x82)

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Americans are so based and fashy
The best of them may one day be a committed zionist NeoCon politician who will save the West, by enslaving the goyim…

Attached: the-alt-right.jpg (559.75 KB, 3060x1128)
Attached: TheAutKikeAnAssortmentsOfMudsQueersAndKikesTeamMAGA.jpg (830.14 KB, 2049x1537)
Attached: SomeBoilingFrogsDeserveIt.png (808.7 KB, 1400x1614)

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Hasbarafag being a faggot as usual
muh MAGA
muh drumpf is orange bad man
buzzbuzbuzbuzzbuzbuzzzword
<implying things
I never even said American you faggot. You are a shitty D&C shill with your neokike maga drumpf is x board melanoma, fuck off. Throw some bots at it, that'll help! Cancer is now filtered.no more yous

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

He lives in DuPont Circle in DC. Fag town. Also home of Comet Ping Pong and all the Pizzagate shit. (((Pure Coincidence)))
this would explain why his already shaky jewish mental health is failing further
it's afraid

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

Oy vey I cannot any longer maintain the pretence that I'm a legit user just frustrated with all the pro/anti Trump stuff….hasbarafag, there I said it!
Literal smug anime girl JPG posting hasbara jew who destroyed Zig Forums with the non-stop gaslighting of Zig Forums to promote the orange kike for election.

Funny considering your first post in this thread runs counter to your claims of being neutral when all you and your team of organised isreali hasbara jews would do is spam pro-ZOG pro-Trump propaganda on here and mass report and get banned anyone not down with your jewish Republican jew-o-con

Every user banned from here over the last few years by you Kampfybot kikes would gladly remove your eyeballs with a rusty spoon, I'd not be so inclined to be as gentle

Funny how you have taken to posting the image of the school kids saluting as your new mode of action to help maintain the jewish NeoConservative party promotion on Zig Forums

Honestly the sooner you kikes start getting the fires lit before your feet the better, sadly I assume you're an American based isreali so you're probably in one of the safest places for your kikes to be, as not a fucking single shot will be fired by Americans unless it's under orders of ZOG to kill isreal's enemies,which include specifically white nationalists as Trump himself said recently.

Attached: ban-2.png (232.12 KB, 1009x949)
Attached: jew-maga.jpg (2.35 MB, 4032x3024)

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

this is just theatre … weak fucking acting "this is terrifying…!" what a complete fucking cunt. sadly, normalfags and women will see this and believe somebody is being victimized

David Smith
David Smith

redpill the people on the jews.
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-24/

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

OY VEY!
IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH GOYIM, DONT YOU EVA FORGET IT!

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

unsaged to fuck off hasbarafag more

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Doing Jupiter's work

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

White people are Nazis
and now this statement will start being a trend. The full veil will come off and then the real fun begins.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

Whatever Jews were left were not allowed to enter Jerusalem (except for one day a year to lament the loss of their temple and city at the wailing wall).
and generations have paid the price for this minor concession.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

This Roman /polack appreciates the reminders. On a side note notice the countries kikes are hitting the hardest: Greece, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Hungary. All places who stood up to the kikes or their pets the most throughout history.

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

which include specifically white nationalists as Trump himself said recently.
I'm sure people will give a fuck when they're worried about where their next meal will come from.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

has not been charged with making any sort of hate speech
Implying that's a real thing–fucking media kikes.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Why the fuck did they do all this then adopt Christianity and spread it like wildfire?

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

LMAO, basically every flag is le supreeeemist flag at this point. Never change, cucks.
Holy shit, get a life faggot. Even the brainlet faggot OP triggered you.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Emojis.are.for.niggerfaggots.

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

They hate because they envy.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

reminder that brits are romans and brits are basically kikes by nature.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

So a lot of Americans are kikes by nature.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

'''[…] I think that he wants to name the Jew and we just need to help him
'''[…] I'm holding out hope that Trump's gonna save this country from the Jews
[…] I've grabbed my fingers crossed that Trump will engage the enemy and embargo Israel and get our nukes back
- Patrick Little

We just need to help Trump, he'll name the Jew!

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

(fucked up that formatting)
Source here by the way:

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

will still be listed as an anti Jew hate crime

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Jerusalem of made into a Roman city and the temple mount was rebuilt as a temple to Jupiter/Zeus.
(((El))) Saturn BTFO.

That's why Jesus said to make the body your temple, because the kike was smart enough (or written after the fact) to know what Rome would do.

Attached: El-god-saturn-2.jpg (147.66 KB, 960x720)

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Daily reminder that Trump has he support of 91% of orthodox kikes, who are the most dedicated to the Talmud and greater jewish agenda.

Attached: orthodox-jews-2.jpg (34.13 KB, 423x302)

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

6 gorillion percent support
Nice source, chaim.

Attached: kike-donations-to-trump-vs-king-nigger-clinton-etc.jpg (68.23 KB, 1468x674)

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

That looks like a nicely fermented psychosis. Very rare. If Antifa is Beer or Kvass, this guy is a good Merlot.

Owen White
Owen White

Fucking DNA test
You've just been kiked by a smooth criminal

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

The Umman Manda ain't nuthin to fuck with
You're the real MVP fam, good shit
I have been taking the advice on here for self improvement to heart and started connecting with other Whites in my state. I found a local game shop that runs DnD campaigns, so I figured "Why the fuck not?? DnD is one of the Whitest hobbies there is lmao"
First day there
Meet DM
He's an overweight, pube beard, 70 yr old Boomer
Introduces me to group
Group is basically what I expect, millennial DYEL Whites
I'm 25 and only seriously started lifting about 4 months ago so I don't judge
Right off the bat I get a strange vibe by the phyzz of the DM
He has the inner sloping semite eye brows
Big semite nose
Close set eye lids with beady eyes
"…This dude is a fucking kike isn't he??…"
Campaign is going well the following g weeks
Good vibes all around
Suddenly the conversation shifts to politics
One of the players (let's call him Tim) admits he promotes leftist propaganda on facebook
DM chuckles with amusement
ohboyherewego.png
"You know Tim, I'm not religious either!!! Religion overall just leads people to become rootless and stupid over time, getting into wars for no reason at all!!! That being said, I still respect the faith my father raised me under, as the customs really do resonate with me and give me structure in my day to day life. Judaism is really a close knit tribe you know? It just feels so good to be connected culturally with a group that suffered so much and survived for thousands of years. Did I ever tell you about what the Romans did to us back in the day?? They persecuted us even before the Nazis did!!! The Romans killed over 2 million of my tribe!!! I'm tellin' ya, if it wasn't for dat mean ol' Emperor, we would have a population of over 600 million today!!! In the end, that's why I became a socialist, because I believe in equality for all people, so they never will have to feel the pain my people suffered :D. And also, that Trump is a big old meaner."
Tim chimes in, "Wow what a coincidence… I'm a socialist too!!!"
"Haha lolz, I have a cousin that likes Trump, my God he's such a bigot" Soyboy #2 mutters sheepishly
"Ahh, it's so nice to see there is at least hope with the younger intellectuals in this country. Anything to add user?"
tfw I don't even have a counter argument for the sheer level of pilpul I just heard
tfw there is only pic related for the kike
tfw the kike knows that I know what he's about
tfw the others haven't a clue
tfw I live in Jew Jersey
Is this group of players worth saving or am I wasting my time?

Attached: tenor.png (140.72 KB, 500x322)

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

It's so sad. Another holocaust is on the way. Surely, Beijing will provide a safe haven for these most humble of yahweh's servants/refugees.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Is this group of players worth saving or am I wasting my time?

The group?
No.
One or two individuals?
Quite possibly.

Remember, socialists are weak by nature, that's why they need the collective to get anything done (if that).
However, there may be a lost soul or two who's been waiting for Hitler someone with strength of character to align with and jump ship.
Just as you didn't reveal your true colors, so, too, may some of them.
Get them away from the group individually long enough that they can let the facade down and you can size them up proper.
Be very careful, though: I've crossed jews before and it can get more ugly; be cautious and tactful in disengaging from DM, as he's likely to view you as an usurper to his little fiefdom, especially if you steal any of his serfs.
Hope that helps and godspeed, user.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Jews kvetching even about their loyal puppets
BASED loyal Jew puppet
This template is getting tiresome

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Then in 2018, the biggest kike donor, Adelson, bankrolled all the Republikikes. Big jewish money would have clearly hurt Trump's "swamp-draining" image.

He was playing 4D chess alright, just not against his owners.

Attached: Adelsons.png (550.66 KB, 651x735)

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

It's a common Jewish name.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
So this is what being cursed by God is like.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Shlomo
surely he's changed is name to that for LARP purposes?

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

not taking the time to do the 480x270 quality version

Attached: David-Shlomo-Toaff-goes-nuts.webm (7.07 MB, 270x480)

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Thanks for the input fam. I see the campaign ending pretty early tbh, the group is getting kind of bored with the way the story and events are unfolding
Politics heavy campaign
Minimal action
A pacifist in the group that autistically insists every event be solved with nonviolence or some convoluted magical intervention
I love role-playing and all, but I also love to see other people shine in ways that they least expect, little politics here and little action there you know. I spoke with Soyboy #2 (call him Nester) alone and he says he's into Dark Souls 3 and has seen Berserk (90's version). He's 30 yrs old with a kid, so it sounds like he might have potential, idk if he's a race mixer tho. I will keep in mind to keep my power level hidden while gaming. I too know what it's like to unintentionally double-cross a kike, as I'm currently dealing with one at work. Petty fiefdom tyrants indeed, quite hilarious to see them triggered and kvetching tho, kek. Oh shit I almost forgot the best part!
Before the kike started spewing his verbal diarrhea, I asked him about his family
"So Kike, how goes the Thanksgiving setup with your fellow freak- I mean family?"
"Oh it's going great, my wife and I are empty nesters, so we have all the time to prepare for whatever holiday comes around. The family all gets together at least 10 times a year with a massive buffet, with the best times being New Years, Passover, and Chinese New Year."
"Chinese new year lolwut?"
"Oh I forgot to mention, my wife is Chinese."
This shit is why we need to keep pushing the "Jews love black cock" psyops whenever we can. If the reason that these kikes delete themselves from the planet was due to swallowing their own miscegenation agitprop and mixing themselves out of existence, my spirit will kek until the end of time.

Attached: 759.jpg (35.37 KB, 600x600)

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
that intercom at the end
Symbolism exists in reality

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Too bad these fucking TSA niggers didn't taze his kike ass.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

provoking a wild animal
not expecting the wild animal to harm you

Suicide

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

not watching kiketube in HD all day and kiking them out of adshekels with UMatrix
Casual.

Ian Price
Ian Price

trump drives kikes nuts
Yeah, straight into his mouth.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

nigger proved him right
Who's the real winner here

William Davis
William Davis

Kikes were always nuts.
Trump serves kikes.
The fact that one schizophrenic nobody heeb freaked out over him doesn't mean much.

Logan Long
Logan Long

according to the other niggers there, the white man threw something and tried to punch a nigger who subsequently beat that man to death
Because niggers never lie, right?

Right?

Let's review:
Timothy Warren was driving a FedEx truck in September through a Portland, Oregon, neighborhood when a racist stranger screamed at him, accusing him of driving too fast, the report says.
So the nigger deliveryman was speeding and the 'racist stranger' - ie someone who lived in the neighborhood - told him to slow the fuck down.
Warren stopped his truck to explain to Joseph Magnuson that he was exhausted from his shift and wanted to finish his work.
Yes, because THAT SOUNDS LIKE NIGGER BEHAVIOR, right?
Witnesses said
WITNESSES SAID
How many and who?
Magnuson started the altercation by yelling at Warren “very aggressively” to slow down, called him the n-word and threw a drink at him.
Some witnesses said Magnuson also hurled a bag of food at Warren before throwing a punch that missed.
OH, only SOME witnesses say they saw that! How peculiar!
Warren defended himself
From a punch THAT MISSED.
by punching Magnuson above his left eye, knocking him out cold.
Magnuson later died, according to The Oregonian.

Conclusion: You're imbecilic race-traitors desperate to be edge contrarians and thereby accept the word of niggers as truth.

And then there's this fun bit:
Both men were seen yelling at each when Magnuson threw a drink at Warren, witnesses said.
Other witnesses reported seeing Magnuson hurl a bag of food at Warren, but others said Warren knocked the bag out of Magnuson’s hand.

<FedEx nigger speeding through your neighborhood
<tell him to slow the fuck down
<nigger pulls over, [*lips spacking intensifies*]
<wind up calling him a nigger
<nigger slaps the food out of your hands
<take a swing at him IN SELF DEFENSE
<nigger punches you in your elderly Caucasian head
<you die
<nigger goes free because you used wrong-think double-neg bad-belly-feels term against him

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

screen cap'd

Attached: The-Roman-solution.jpg (271.79 KB, 1776x428)

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

inbreeding creates very high strung neurotic people.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

Personally I enjoy scouting out jews by feigning sympathy and friendliness. It can be quite the learning experience but you don't want to waste too much time on this particular bunch of losers Try getting in with some seriously criminal jews as I did. Now that is really entertaining. One of them retired 10 years ago and sold his real estate holding company for $80 million. He likes to fuck 11 and 12 year old boys and girls by bribing sluttish welfare mothers for access to them.

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Out for a full raid today neocon christkike niggers?

Attached: israelsupport.png (605.31 KB, 648x798)
Attached: Evangelical-Christians.png (469.19 KB, 617x695)
Attached: 012318-4.png (27.25 KB, 420x715)
Attached: Trump-the-kike.png (809.09 KB, 2985x2000)

Adam White
Adam White

Right now on catalog

Attached: christcuck-threads-right-now-on-catalog.png (397.57 KB, 1360x910)

Luis Price
Luis Price

jew lost so hard to dirty goyim, he lost his mind IRL.

All those internet comments paid off.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Attached: efge.PNG (1.22 MB, 1056x798)

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

netanyahoo
the guy who said Christian Zionists are scum but not to tell them that directly because they are useful idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

I can't help but smile at the idea of kikes everywhere having the exact same fears and paranoid thoughts every day. This one simply cracked early but how many more are equally terrified?
They are super neurotic as fuck, because they all wonder at all times, if I were this goy in front of me what would I do to me? The answer is backstab. So they are all trying to do first what they all deep in their minds know what they'd do were the situation flipped.
Second, they are constantly beset \by invasive immersive images of sickfuckery, like entire scenes of bloodthirsty rituals involving heated metal objects, small children and animals, gruesome sex acts ( One half-kike guy related imagery of implanting a faucet into some poor goys bowels so he could turn on the pee and poo at will for drinking, another talked about an orgy where they ran out of holes to fuck, so they simply cut more) and insane eldritch shit like an entity that exists simply as an awareness that makes them do shit unconsciously (And secretly, they all want to fuck it)
I'm a quarter-kike, and whenever I try and better myself I zone out for a bit and when I regain focus I'm staring at a big pile of dog shit, or a child's ass, or roadkill, and I'm horrified and I can almost (But not actually) hear that fucking laugh. Also There's flashes of imagery that make me want to vomit but the actual urge stopped a long time ago due to how regular it is, like my mother sucking my dick. That's probably where little crypto kikes come from.
After I found NS, they're receding. Apparently Moloch hates Uncle Adolf or something.

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Remember, socialists are weak by nature, that's why they need the collective to get anything done (if that).
Thing is about the collective is that it's held together by a thin veneer of invincibility. All it takes is a few of them curbstomped and rendered into bloody paste and bones in front of them and they shatter. No discipline, no cohesion. It's why antifa needs the very police they brick.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

So you're a quarter kike and you found National Socialism. Do not start any movements. You shouldn't be the next Francis Joseph Cohen. I'm not even sure a mind such as yours is capable of valuing NS as you infiltrate and quietly dispose of those in positions of power holding jewish hegemony. You would certainly have the sick kind of mind to do it. But I also know you can't be trusted. It's in your blood.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

Glad someone on here has a brain. The only black code of honor is to cover up any and all crimes done by other black people. I'll bet there's video that is being suppressed as well.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

Octokike here - can absolutely confirm. Matrilineal descent, too, so my mitochondria are fully kiked and I don't think I process certain foods properly. I was one of two of nine who escaped my mother's womb with our fucking lives. My dad would have wound up with a Catholic girl, but his dipshit father told him that Catholics are bad.

Holy shit, Grandpa, guess who he ended up with instead?

Really, really hoping for genetic engineering to unfuck this, because it's that or death.

Attached: Hitler's-Guide-to-Race.jpg (376.29 KB, 1537x1083)

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Jews being dragged away by niggers
Doesn't get any better than that.
Look at what Jew Tube displayed after the video was done
BILL HICKS

Attached: bill-hicks-or-what.png (168.02 KB, 1486x736)

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

ROMA INVICTA

Attached: disdainforplebs.jpg (291.44 KB, 970x545)

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

You mean Alex Jonestein