Putting things into perspective for America and the West

America admitted the last two states, Alaska and Hawaii, in 1959

American territory, as we know it today, has only existed since right before we started to fall as a nation, staring with the 1964 "Civil Rights Act" and the 1965 immigration law. If you look at history, territory has changed hands over and over pretty consistently throughout time. Just a cursory look at European history shows this. Germany as we all think of it, really only existed from 1871-1918 or 47 years. That is not even three generations.

The point I'm trying to make is, time does not stop, and you should not let the shills black-pill you to hard. What matters is our people, their sovereignty will exist beyond the nation, so when the inevitable break up happens, what matters is what you do then. You should not morn the loss of the spic and nog areas. Time will continue on. Everything operates in 60 cycles, or three generations.

Attached: 525px-US_states_by_date_of_statehood3.gif (525x393, 219.52K)

This just makes me think about death and the futility of life. It makes me think about how close we are to senescence technology, but we’ll never get it because civilization will collapse before it’s released. It makes me think about white genocide and how we’re the last generation that CAN fight back, but we won’t live long enough TO fight back, because of the lack of the aforementioned technology.
The only people who believe this exists are leftists.
Go blog somewhere else.

I quite specifically said that what matters is the action you take, but not to worry about the flow of time because it just keeps flowing no matter what (at least in the physical sense). Point is to take some kinda action.

Territory is lost and gained, but nothing stops us from moving forward if we want it. The tower of babel will fall as it always does, its just these Jews who are deluded into thinking they will be the ones to make it happen.

Any evidence that anything is going to collapse any time?

Economic crisis a la 2008 v2.0 soon.

I'd say its guaranteed unless Trump actually releases the technology. Tech is the only thing that will hold this shit together at this point.

The entire "balkanize" vs "We'll never give up an inch!!!!!!!!!!111" debate is silly.
It's essentially various people with no power arguing over how they would divide up the world.
Arguing over borders without political power is the same thing as arguing over what color curtains we should install in the Whitehouse once we become president.

The two factions are arguing over eggs that not only haven't hatched, but aren't even yours. The simple truth is that we will never be able to balkanize so long as the government still exists in its current state. And once the government implodes, you will not get a choice to not balkanize. Warlords will simply seize what land they can hold.

Attached: 24.jpg (539x700, 53.38K)

What is keeping the System in power is not technology, but legitimacy. You could possess all the high technology in the world, but if the people no longer viewed these criminal scum as legitimate rulers, then the entire wicked scheme would implode.

Attached: 11.jpg (604x445, 28.91K)

I would say they are losing legitimacy right now. The censorship thing is usually the first sign to happen once a regime starts to hit the rocks.

Thats my point, people lost the will to continue on otherwise we probably would have kept moving into Mexico and took Cuba. Instead they lost the will and had fear of Nuclear war.

They moved on from taking territory to taking over minds and populations.

Reported for making duplicate Balkanization threads.

Balkanization is a forced meme.
Just a bunch of closet commies wishing dissolution upon the US because the Solviet Union Balkanized. This is literally leftypol’s equivalent of DOTR. It’s big gay and anyone who cheers it on is also big gay.

There are various geographic and political reasons as to why Balkanization will never happen in the US. However, there are quite a few reasons why Day of the Rope could happen.

In a sense its stopped after invention of BASED nukes.

Attached: Tumbler_Snapper_rope_tricks.jpg (922x852, 89.51K)

wrong retard … you are not smart and your pictures suck

WWI was 25 years (one generation) after WWII. Where is my WWIII? WWIV? WWV? WWVI?

What the fuck is there to report? It's the only way forward at this point, unless you think YOU PERSONALLY can kill millions of shitskins in the race war without assistance from fellow comrades

I keep hearing this. By all rights, you’re correct. HOWEVER, there’s absolutely no evidence that it can or will ever happen.

The problem is 70 years of brainwashing to believe that all jewish power structures are A PRIORI legitimate, and no one fights back against them or ignores illegal laws.

Read posts before replying to them.

Go away.

Great argument!

eat shit cuck

You don’t have a point. Nothing you said is relevant. Balkanization is what jews want. We will not do what jews want. We will not give up even more white land. Commit suicide immediately.

Proof? Pretty sure they're enjoying milking their brown goyim empire for geopolical gains.
Yep, the magic soil will save us! My grandchildren are going to be very happy surrounded by niggers and beaners on all sides because we didn't "give up even more white land"
No u. You're the one putting statism above nationalism. Fuck right off

Never forget that we own you.

- /intl/

Attached: 38c73264cfa40d33892ac440f512776a.png (1342x1000, 1.25M)

The delusion from some of you idiots is always amazing to me

The reason we will never succeed is because you losers hold us back

This is a psyop. It's all a psyop.

States with strong State Constitutions will break away first. Montana will be the first to go, cap this. They already have an alternative banking system set up and in operation. They are also exporters of energy and raw materials. It's also the least cucked state believe it or not, despite Missoula being a liberal hive and it being a Democrat stronghold.

How do people who want to kill hold you back? what are you being held back from?
How are people who want to do things differently from you stp you from wanting to do something else?