We need to make better games

Okay, so far, the only alt right games I can name have been shitty top down shooters (the angry goys) and some doom wads iirc.

Does anyone here know how to code? None of that clickteam fusion bullcrap. That's for losers and Cantwell.

Attached: download (22).jpg (300x168, 11.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/10/dirty-chinese-restaurant-mobile-game-cancelled-after-racism-criticism/
archive.fo/lpSua
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree…

dark souls
sage for shitty thread

huuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

KYS nigger.

You need to go back to reddit.

Go away. Now.

OP you need to have an IQ of at least 100 to post here thanks.

(((someone)))'s trying to shut it down….

sage

The fucking state of this shit board.

Attached: black_water_black_sun_by_enesbe-dc8mp3c.gif (512x512, 1.58M)

counter sage and also >>>/bog/

Games are for children. Make a new competitive sport instead.

We need to make more games for non Whites, there was a thread of reddit from a spic in messihole lamenting losing mucho pesos and thousands of hours from sony kicking him off for having a handle kikeasdf because kike has been his nickname since a little beaner and that it means something in spic. Taking shekels from non Whites and them wasting their time is a good thing.

the jews realize this
this is a shitty OP but the amount of SHUT IT DOWN in this thread is only increasing the validity of this thread.

Oh fuck off. Just because you fags want to LARP as turbo-trads doesnt mean games arent still a good medium to target as an entry point for young men.

What's up with all the movies and vidya threads all of a sudden? It's like you want us to not focus on important issues.
Take notice faggots.

Attached: Dirty Chinese Restaurant - Trailer-hXBbA8Q4Ju4.mp4 (1280x720, 15.52M)

Reported.
>>>/v/
This is the wrong board for your jewish spam.

Looks like a legit game

it was a legit game. the jews shut it down
arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/10/dirty-chinese-restaurant-mobile-game-cancelled-after-racism-criticism/
archive.fo/lpSua

Attached: shoah.png (873x905, 691.56K)

Who says you can't have a gun in one hand and a keyboard in the other?

Nobody here is interested in "le redpilling" anymore. Everyone here is tired, burned out, and fucking pissed off. We're the late-stages of knowledge of jewish trickery. When you first learn about what the kikes have done, you're all about spreading the word and showing your power level. But as time goes on, and the kikes keep kikeing, you get more and more numb. The nonstop waves of shills, idiots, and stubborn fools just get more and more abrasive until you finally hit the point where you stop making BASED INFOGRAPHICS and start making plans. And don't bother asking what kind of plans. If there's one thing we know here, it's OPSEC. Now fuck off.

That a mock up or are google and apple actually allowing that on their stores?

I was excited about it, looked hilarious.

Attached: chinese rest.webm (960x540, 13.93M)

nice try, fbi

no it's not just a mock up, it was a real game they were working on. they had to shut it down. google play and apple were not going to let it on their app stores anyway, so there was no money to be made, they were an actual company trying to make money while not being politically correct and pandering to non-whites. If you read the article or any other article on it, it explains.

Don't we want to pander to non Whites though? The result is they lose shekels and waste time.

Zig Forums lost most of the remaining good posters throughout this year, truly a sad state of affairs. An individual only needs Zig Forums for so long though, once the information has been transmitted, understood and verified, you know what to do in your own life.

Paid shill confirmed.

Make one first so we can admire your masterpiece. Ohh. You don't know how and don't have money to waste on game that would be banned anyway? That sucks man.

You replied to the wrong person.

shut it down
then they go back to tapping on their phones and thinking their fuckign some big hot shit

roguetemple.com

go there

request a roguelike

+ they're easy to make (there's even a challenge called 7drl, or 7 days roguelike)
+ some 7drl have now a huge community of users playing them (see DoomRL by Kornel Kisielewicz or Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead)
+ most are good at it
+ established community of fans of the genre
+ genre is expanding
+ most of those programmers are alt-right leaning
+ if you even intend to fund it, wew lad, they can make wonders with even a BTC or two

If you do it and think ASCIII graphics only appeals some, it's ok, use tiles graphics.
But please also leave the option to play with ASCII graphics.

Attached: Char.png (600x200, 27.18K)

how about a game about making plans? perhaps RPG style. Command & Conquer: Alt-Right Alert. it takes place in the distant future of 25 years from now. you control the Army of the Northwest Front and you fight the army of the ZOG Confederacy, or what's left of it and you also fight the army of the Caliphate. white genocide has already happened. Europe is gone. Mexifornia seceded and it's gone too. you can play as either of the 3 factions. maybe letting players control the ISIS army and pillage and rape and murder will deliver the message first hand seeing what (((forces))) were up against. ZOG is headquartered in Langely, the new capital after the US Govt lost 50% of its territory. ISIS is headquartered in Dearborn Michigan and controls everything west to Chiraq and south to St Louis.

i can code by the way, and im getting pretty good at OpenGL.

I have many game ideas ready to go but I refuse to be labeled alt-kike so drop that term and I'll publish

Wanted to make turn based card game. You play as globalist Soror like asshole. Every turn is one month and you start let say at 9/11 day. Goal is achive NWO. Other part of game investing money to reasearch better cards. Like globe part from X-Com.

Attached: 001.jpg (1680x968 1.04 MB, 488.8K)

Thus to all goyim.

Attached: sample_fb9a00a1f17b0ceb18f7d7674e7778c7.jpg (850x1168, 152.29K)

i-i made a boss fight in minecraft…

daily reminder that while they think it'd be nice to cause more goyim to race mix, the goal of the race mixing posts and advertisements isn't directly to get people to do it, but to make people think that its normal

Games are a very powerful influencing medium. Ignore the anti-white shills that prefer we do nothing. Good games bring together young white men

Use your fucking brain and play King’s Quest or Space Quest. There are plenty of European Sierra Games in the 80s and 90s that are good for your mind instead of the fucking drivel out now.

Stop being such a fag. Download AGI or make some shit for DOSBox. This thread is autism in a can.

Games do not “bring together young white men”. Maybe when you were a kid playing Nintendo or Sega it did, but in MMO/Online games world everyone is atomized. Or you can go to a place to compete or play with niggers, kikes, Asians, and fags.

Polite sage for double post

Pretty much the worst thing you could possibly be wasting your time on. Bunch of little Neros looking for a fiddle, smh…

Attached: 5785f50ae7e9512aa9de6a6d451c80528de0807cc472fae50213193e5b7b8fed.png (754x734, 671.74K)

We also need to organize IRL. inb4 honeypot, the FBI would infiltrate and false flag but we need to find a way to root them out is all. I just read that canada is 53% white that made me sick to my stomach.

Lmao where the fuck did you read that?

It's still amazing that dumb goys fall for the age old "Bread and Circus" routine. It is also pathetic that the cuck redditor posted his sorry state to an echo chamber in order to reap positive reinforcement (karma) for his man-child degeneracy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (548x846, 105.22K)

TelAvivision is far more cancerous, time-eating, brain destroying. Get people to reject it, and the bleeding stops

Ayy OP, I think your intuition is correct. Naked Zig Forumsemics would be physically impossible to monetize. So you'll have to be subtle or do it 4free. If your serious, skyrim has a huge modding scene and amenable themes/aesthetics. If you were thinking about an original work, maybe throw some of your ideas into a thread on >>>/agdg/ see if there's any interest. Keep us posted.

You're totally retarded.

Read the footnote, muh missing 11,135,965 million.

And that means fuck all, since it could be any ethnicity.

It doesn't mean "fuck all", because you know the totality there are not all non-white. The 53% white is inaccurate and posted as a result of a statistics illiterate user.

A more accurate number is 72.9% white (2016–latest), down from 86% in 1996.

Attached: 729.png (2116x1198, 443.27K)

Imagine getting your hands on some of the MMO whales.

Give me one second to revise this, as I need to account for "fellow whites."

Kike is pronounced key-kay, and is short for Enrique. Funny that they banned it though, as it is quite common.
I wonder if they also banned the name Jude.

Correcting for (((388,000))) we get 71.8% white.

Make a VR game as it's more psychologically effective. Even though you consciously know you're playing a VR game subconsciously it tricks your brain and often "feels" real.

you guys still dont get it do you?
ALL SHLLS
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

See:

They also often consider here "European Whites" and "English Canadians" and "French Canadians" separate categories for some reason in many places. I guess it's because this country was (once) primarily British stock. But subsequent mass immigration from Europe - notably the Ukranians, Germans and others. Perhaps each White group was once afforded their own cultural space yet the shared identity worked for a time. Fortunately Canada is still majority White and we can thank geography mostly for that; however the future is grim simply through differing birth rates between non-white/White groups.

This is just a nitpick, but at least two thirds of those AAA game budgets are advertising, and it's one of the reasons so many series go under.

You know how ecelebs like JF, and Striker, ect, can get money even though they're calling out the kikes every day? Perhaps a small team of devs could get together, cut the middle man and make a game funded the same way. Have discussion streams on various aspects of what the game ought to be that people can send superchats to. This would be productive advertising that people would pay to participate in.

Just a thought.

Someone should do a modern remake of Ethnic Cleansing.

Sportsball and gaems are for boys, they're play time for children to have a safe environment to experiment. If you have time to waste, you're a dumb frivolous nigger. Just do real shit instead, real life is the most hardcore game and where the glory is.

This is more true than I want to admit. Not the plans part, the tired and burned out part.

Attached: 1512735805367.jpg (466x349, 37.04K)

jfc the state of this board

Attached: pixel.png (536x622 156 B, 47.11K)

this thread is shit, nigger

Currently learning to code but not in the game development field

My advice is find a good game to mod and start from there. Building a game from the ground up is exceedingly difficult, especially now. Games are now multimillion dollar ventures. One of the other problems is with things like the unreal engine, all of your work is done on the cloud and the licensing mostly belongs to
Games like 'angry goy 2' are funny and you'll get some attention from edgy teens but it's not really the best propaganda. It's like newgrounds-tier shit. I'm not saying these are worthless, playing to edgy humor is probably part of the reason half of us ended up falling down this rabbit hole, but it's not enough.

Games I'd play, and would be genuinely great games storylines:

FPS:

RPG:
The RPG genre is a great place to explore and revive our ancient mythologies and restore the ancient heroes of our people.
The Havermal, the story of hercules, the arthurian cycle, celtic mythology, etc.
An honest portrayal of these things, and the heroic and masculine themes in them is best told by our guys and not the increasingly compromised and 'pozzed' game studios.

Strategy:
All good strategy games are implicitly or explicitly fascist.

Space Sim:
An interesting opportunity here, a largely dead genre. Make the game about fighting off invaders, about backstabbers in your midst, about the importance of loyalty to your own people. I don't know what engine you could use, freespace 2 is way too old.

Focus on telling great stories, with great gameplay. Make the political stuff a subtle but important part of the game. Realize one of the reasons that people threw a shit with 'gamergate' was people have grown sick of blatant ham-fisted attempts to make games into propaganda. Most games, on their own, without blatantly right-wing political messages end up being right-wing anyways because most games are about making you a hero. You don't need to make 'niggerslayer 12,000', think about the great stories of heroism and overcoming impossible odds we have to tell people.

Attached: boredom.jpg (480x360, 8.48K)

It's filled with glow niggers. Trump probably appropriated more money to deal with (((HATE))) after that hoax synagogue shooting.

kirby superstars
pikman

even civV is very fun with cultural victories

thats just a retarded vague statment in which youll try to point out particular traits about these game that make the facists. A game is not facists because it has particular attributes of facism.

A country isnt facists because it has an army

you are retarded

look how assblasted you got
look at your spacing
imagine defending nintendo games as 'strategy'
guys, imagine being this dude

Attached: gamerboy.jpg (640x632, 82.16K)

OP is a fucking nigger but he's not wrong. Video games are the best way to teach and impart morales because of how invested players become in the game. Kikes have taken control of vidya and now impressionable NPCs only have shit social justice games to play. That doesn't excuse his whiny, half-baked shit OP.

I hate pixel art retro faggotry, but I am willing to forgive that for content quality.
chasing after dogs with a cleaver, having a jew fuck your business up.
I'm sick of fucking retarded americans sticking their nose into things and ruining them.
your faggoted sjw and kike run mix of business and politics is the cancer of the world.

yea and they act like tehy do nothing and arent real or some stupid shit or manly while they jsut fill them with gay, kike, dicksucking faggot shit

Attached: gubbsy.gif (640x360, 1.82M)

gamers dont fucking care about your popularity contest retard

go back to playing call of duty and halo you one note fag

I know good games, you dont know shit and you look like a cry baby fag whose literally wants to be the "cool gamer"

back water keyboard fag get fucked

lol you're on an imageboard writing a 'gamers rise up' post with reddit spacing

Attached: oh_you.jpg (253x235, 10.98K)

you are a retard … on an image board being a retard.

post better pictures fag

Attached: bad dude (2).jpg (600x600, 107.24K)

Vidya is generally fine, but like a lot of (great) things, it's always better to do it, but not talk about it outside your (limited) game sessions. Don't be an indentified "gamer", don't have video game hardware or boxes in your living space where they're visible. Ideally, play games on personal recommendation from someone who you trust with media recommendations. Your goal is to play one or two games and stick with them for years, since you're literally not playing more than 4-6 hrs per week, i'd imagine, right?

Some of the evangelism for right-wing media is cringe as fuck. Just find a game that doesnt leave you feeling like a Jew has just taken a dump in your soul, and you're good. If you need to bling bling wahoo inside a Reich simulator, chances are you're exposing yourself to too much media in general and your brain is fucked. In that case you shouldnt even be on message boards.

Attached: 1361991957044.gif (500x500, 498.62K)

Do it yourself you lazy stormnigger

Is this current level of Aryan paranoia? You even have to hide that enjoyed some vidya?

''''

Attached: Yukio Mishima on life.webm (650x482, 519.8K)

I also don't take shits, or fuck women, or go over my tax returns, or smoke smelly cigars, or reveal detailed plans for my first novel, or give unsolicited thoughts on jews and niggers in mixed company, either. Also not "hiding" those things.

Speaking of indiscretion, your awkward use of the term "Aryan" while deploying a typical leftoid social-shaming poison dart reveals that you're not from here. You should take heed, nigger. This ride never ends.

Attached: 1357879669748.gif (274x183, 1.54M)

Lmao. Excuse me, but what the fuck are you doing? If this the power of redditors, then there is no wonder that Zig Forums the ultimate boogeyman to them

this whole site is fake isn't it

that is a good idea

This is power of alt-right in 2018. We don't even need shills. We can sabotage it by ourself.

BING BING WAHOO

I'm currently building a 2D game in Unity based around ayyyys and the secret underground bases built by the government's black budget. That's the premise at least. It's difficult and extremely fucking time consuming to create thousands of different sprites and add scripts to hundreds of game objects by yourself so I'll probably have to choose between oversimplifying the game or never finishing it.

There's some really good graphics software you can use for making sprites. Pixel and graphics gale are both free and easy to use. Photoshop is the best if you can afford it.

We need a PM like Wilfrid Laurier

Thanks. Unfortunatly i can't code. So even if finished all design documents, UI and graphics, nobody else going to put it together.

Do you have anything to show? My idea of game would not be that hard to make if you can work in Unity. I allways tried to simple as possible becuase it big complicated project never make it to reality.

Can help you with graphics if it is interesting stuff.

So far just a couple of bases that I've mapped out in Unity scenes. Still no story to speak of, no dialogue, no music, etc. I might just start buying shit from the assets store cause it really is too much work for one person. Making simple games is how I started game dev too but I thought I'd try something bigger this time.

If you would be interested in something smaller ( that will eventualy become big enough you will be glad you finish it ), we could do something. Big indie project without funding allways end unfinished. Undeground alien bases sounds like interesting idea. Check my idea for game. I can make all graphics ( this is just early mock up ), music and rules for it.

Of all the shit I have to look at and think about before being allowed to play.

The game itself was pretty terrible, I returned it within a couple play hours for a full refund. While I can say the game visually is pretty amazing, the gameplay is made for and by retards. You just stand there clicking the mouse and enemies drop like flies. You can't engage NPCs in conversation, and so the open world aspect is kinda pointless.