IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

saveyourinternet.eu/
HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Attached: fuck.PNG (1086x297, 808.41K)

for fuck sake, just let it all burn. I don't give a shit anymore.
Maybe this shit will actually set of the Adpocalypse and nuclear-bomb a lot of cancer away. Heck, maybe all the normalfags drop the internet for good and go back to doing normalfag shit so we can keep it again.

I just want November to come again. Please.

So how will this even help, the internet companies like youtube,twitter and others already censor you without even article 13.
This looks like a net-neutrality lite in it's outrage.

I don't want anything to burn. I want everything to get better.

Unironically pic related.

Attached: accelerationism-if-you-want-your-house-to-be-red-youre-6845126.png (500x506, 36.24K)

Well for the first time ever, I'm starting to agree with the FBI-shills about blowing up federal buildings and shooting up politicians.
I honestly don't see a way for this to stop otherwise. You have this giant political apparatus composed of corrupted, childless and moronic imbeciles that takes a break from voting terrible propositions only to ensure more of their kind climb the political ladder up to sit next to them.
This shit is a self-perpetuating cancer that cannot be excised by any sort of democratic practice. In fact, democracy itself is what keeps it going.

And the alternative? Violent revolution? It will be so unfocused, so widespread that everything will be fucked up. There's no great general to lead the people, if violent revolution does come to pass, it will be a huge shitfest of pointless deaths, destruction of infrastructure and setting society back a couple centuries. And for what? It's a fruitless endeavour because a couple dozen of this vile cocksuckers will dodge the oven amongst the chaos, hide their fortunes and rise up again when things settle down only to repeat the same cycle again.

In short: fucked if we do, fucked if we don't.

Yeah, I get the reaction. Accelerationism is pointlessly destructive and stupid, but sounds like a viable alternative more and more now that clownworld is taking off the clown costumes but the evil jokes haven't stopped.

Is thejuicemedia, the ad agency used for this project, run by jews or gentiles Zig Forums?

The idea behind the pic is that if you paint the town blue, people will get sick of the color blue and will be more willing to allow someone to paint their house red.

I'm not inclined to fight hard against Article 13, even if I oppose it.

This is why.

It would be better than shooting up nigger churches. If you're gonna go, get something accomplished. Read Turner Diaries.

The analogy doesn't work because "the brush" symbolizing freedom of expression doesn't sufficiently descriibe the nature of the paint, depicts it as only differentiable in color not in consequence or availability.
Meme better

Agreed. But hey, I would never do something like that. Especially if I was desperate and felt I had no way out. I mean, Zig Forums is a board of peace, and everyone here advocates for peaceful solutions.

Except this system isn't ours. The system was created at the very beginning with our enslavement in mind. We have to destroy the system if we want to build our own.

>>>/cuckchan/

burn it to the ground

cool, but how is it achieved?

Thanks for explaining the joke, you joyless cunt. You sure are great at making memes by being the meme police.

Great job, faggot.

Attached: 1537522709214.jpg (1200x698, 109.34K)

t. cuck

It was created by a bunch of wealthy warlords that didn't like paying taxes to the king so they revolted and took over the country so they could turn it into the exact same system they left behind. They tricked everyone into believing representation was the problem but taxation is still theft no matter who is "representing" it.

Since when have gentiles been allowed to run anything? Except themselves down.

fbi here, steve is out of office so i am filling in, it would just be a crying shame if any of you fellow incel white guys shot judges and lawyers

Attached: frank_frazetta_combat-mat49.jpg (940x1200, 439.92K)

Reminder that Obama gave away the internet to the EU.

This.